Reviews of Austria Trend Hotel Ljubljana 4 stars

Dunajska 154, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

#16 of 62 hotels in Ljubljana

Room was large and comfortable, breakfast is great
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff was not friendly, had to wait for 30 mins to check in, had to go to reception to unlock the room key every single night

Room was large and comfortable, breakfast is great

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- unnecessary service call every morning to check is everything ok. I found it strange. - really long waiting time at the reception to check in and check out

Clean and spacious rooms, very good breakfast, friendly staff.

Good hotel, clean with spatious room.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Too far from center, no taxi available whenever needed, parking too complicated to reach, parking too far from hotel building.

Good hotel, clean with spatious room. Personnel very pleasant .

We chose this hotel at the last moment, because the hotel we...

We chose this hotel at the last moment, because the hotel we reserved did not have the rooms we reserved and only lower level ones. Then we opened booking.com and found this hotel on a big discount for those two days, and reserved it. We got there and the staff was excellent, helping in any doubt, any need. Location is also excellent, 5 minutes by motorcycle from the old center of Ljubljana. If you are looking for an excellent 4-star hotel in Ljubljana, this is the place to go.

The hotel was quite nice and the staff were very friendly...
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel was quite nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was quite spacey, clean and comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was very nice and overall I would say our short stay here was very nice. The staff were eager to offer up information about where to go and what to see and you could feel a true and sincere pride in their city and wanting guests to see it and enjoy it. We had dinner in the lounge and the food was quite tasty.

Bellissimo
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The shower faucet is not correct for an hotel use Bongio trade mark is a good company but for hotel use It must be fixed at the very of the vasc And not s the middle of it as ' a mobile telephone' but fixed into the wall Very sconvinient to have s shower in a so beautiful spaced bathroom

Super space in the room and wonderful bathroom sanitaries

AVOID THIS PLACE
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

TOURISTS WITH A PET SHOULD AVOID THIS HOTEL. They charged us EUR35 for our small pet. this should have been indicated beforehand.

this property is not a 4-star hotel! it is obsolete. be aware there are hidden costs SUCH AS EXCESSIVE CHARGE FOR GYM USAGE AND CHARGING FOR PETS, they don't have a real restaurant only burger lounge, the doorman WAS UNABLE to get a taxi for us.

Very spacious rooms, helpful staff, Winners Lounge burgers...
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very little! A long mirror somewhere in the room would be useful, but that is just a very small quibble.

Very spacious rooms, helpful staff, Winners Lounge burgers and desserts were excellent.

Nice hotel. Low price but perfect service.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was comfortable. Stuff was friendly and helpful. Located by the ring road, nevertheless there are plenty of public transport directly going to the city center. Additionally there is free of charge shuttle bus from the hotel. The breakfast box was great.

Great hotel and will stay again.
    • Executive Triple Room

The room was very spacious in living room and bedroom for 3 people. A plus was free non alcoholic drinks from the minibar. A very good breakfast was included. Parking was convenient as it was available in front of the hotel ...

too expensive for limited service and offer
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

breakfast restaurant too small for overbooked hotel full of hungry italian nad hungarian guests, unnecessary check control at the entrance to breakfast, reception desk too slow, rooms small, wellness open for public and expensive (not free for hotel guests), parking place in public garage that is narrow.. I do not know... i expected much more...

not very much to say

highly recommended hotel don't betray expectations
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bathtub unconfortable with oldpeople or persons with difficult mobility Poor information with the entrance from the garage

Elegant very clean room, fantastic breakfast with fresh food and good espresso High level hotel

A good hotel but not for touring the city.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The first night stay at the hotel was a disaster. I had requested a quiet room at end of hall, but instead was not given that. To make matters worse, a large football team of young unruly boys from Hungary stayed on my floor and near my room. They yelled and ran around all night and into the next morning, knocking on my door waking me up. I asked to be moved, but the hotel claimed they had no other room. Really? I pressed the point, and eventually I was given an apology and modest discount. I appreciated that.

The room was very spacious, comfortable, albeit slightly dated. I did not like the location -- it is 3 to 4 km from the city center -- but the hotel does offer a courtesy van at times, and the driver could not have been nicer. Breakfast was okay.

Breakfast and Bed
    • Executive Double Room

The hotel is not within walking distance to the old town.

The breakfast was fabulous and the staff a true 10 there was nothing left to want. So very many choices and delicious too. The Doorman, Amir Bitic was so very welcoming wanting us to feel every bit at home from the moment we drove in. Whenever he saw us in and out of the hotel he asked it there was anything we needed. Our room was quiet and comfortable and always super clean. It is a very beautiful city and definitely worth a longer trip.

Location, facilities, quality of services, reasonable room...
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location, facilities, quality of services, reasonable room rates, scrumptious breakfast and warmest reception makes this hotel really fantastic.

Great hotel close to city center
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel staff told me that they would reserve the amount of the room + additional 50 euro, but instead I was charged for this total amount. When I went to pay, another receptionist mentioned that I will get my money in 3-5 days back and they excused their colleague for the mistake. It's not a big deal, but they should not charge in advance in the future.

The size of the room, quiet and clean, good breakfast, very helpful stuff that gave us guidance how to reach the city center, very well organized, parking reserved as requested.

Words cannot express how great this place is. I loved it, you will love it to! Just DO IT!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Seriously, absolutely nothing. I just wish I could have found myself a wife!

I don't even know where to begin. Writing what I liked and currently like about this property.. would end up being a magazine article. To keep it simple. STAY HERE. You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Great food, great staff, great beer, great location, great restaurant, incredible breakfast. Overall, 10/10. I plan on going here again, and I suggest you do the same. As a shorter male, the bathroom was massive to me. Like a palace. The water pressure in the shower was incredible and perfect (as I enjoy the higher end of water pressure in showers). Incredible -- Already looking to book another stay here within the next month or two. Just go!!!!

Great stay, good value.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There always seemed to be a line at reception. The wait time was a bit inconvenient because there was only 1 person working the desk. The pillows were actually Too soft. Uncomfortable to sleep with in my opinion.

The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The facilities were modern and clean. The location was decent, with a bus stop right in front of the hotel to the center. The breakfast was pretty good by European standards. Considering the "expensive" atmosphere of the hotel, it was a great value.

Staff was cooperative.
    • Executive Double Room

The rooms were pretty beaten up and need renovation. My room wasn't even clean. I could find strands of hair here and there.

Staff was cooperative.

clean, honest and they really try to help you in all your...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

clean, honest and they really try to help you in all your need. I forgot my phone on a coffe table in the entrance ...thank you for finding my phone and give it back to me

Business Hotel in Lubiana
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is far from the city centre. The hotel offers a free minibus to the centre at scheduled times.

Good breakfast. Reasonable Price. Good size rooms. Business, modern style. Paid parking available.

In general very good. For that price excellent choice. One of better hotel in Ljubljana.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Problem with heating over night. Suddenly just stoped till morning. Like there is some timer. It wasn't to cold but not warm.

Parking, spacy and quiet room, good breakfast, spa, and nice bar open til midnight with food

Exactly what we needed for our stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is in the suburbs, and there was no shops around, and half the restaurants close by were closed, since it was weekend.

It was very close to the Arena Stožice, a place the concert we were going to, was taking place. The hotel is modern, and the rooms were nice and big enough. Breakfast was good, although my friend was not happy with the coffee.

Excellent chain hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some way from the centre of Ljubljana. However you can buy a card at the reception and load credit (much like an Oyster card) for bus journeys.

The rooms were well furnished, sizeable, quiet and comfortable. Breakfast provided an excellent range of items. The staff were very helpful.

Nice stay for business
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Placed near very busy street, so not very quiet.

Comfy bed, nice staff. Breakfast rich enough. Gym is in basement. Very good for shorter business stays.

The breakfast is excellent.

Everything was fine.

The breakfast is excellent. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The hotel is only 3 km from the city center. The hotel is ideal for families.

Excellent! Perfectly clean with great breakfast selection. Nice and pleasant facilities!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Absolutely nothing. Everything was perfect and considering the fact that we only slept over 1 night, it exceeded all our expectations. The most important thing for us was that all was perfectly clean.

Room was quite big and spacious, comfortable bed and pillows, great breakfast! Extraordinary clean! It's easily reachable from highway and distance from the city center is acceptable, since we were travelling by car, no problem at all. The parking was a bit expensive but we were in the city and came back a bit late to the room and incredibly polite receptionist offered us to park overnight until 7 AM for 4 EUR and then to pay for each extra hour we stay, that was more than acceptable and it is still cheaper then 15 EUR. Garage is connected to hotel so it's quite easy to get to the room. Will definitely come back here. It is great for business purposes since the room has working desk and mini living room where you can work easily. WiFi was ok.

Decent facility managed in very poor and unprofessional way
    • Executive Family Room

Very bad welcome service, with personnel more focused on explaining extra charges ( I.e. parking policy, possible malfunctioning of pre-paid mechanism via booking with PayPal.... which in case is not their problem) than in taking care of the needs of a family with 2 young babies. Very poor menu and dishes without taste.

Nice place
    • Executive Family Room

The carpets in our room were quite dirty, the receptionist was very kind and nice, but when I asked for the 2nd key gave something which did not work and he did not seem to care much, the 2nd bed in our room and pillows were very uncomfortable . Net, a good economic stay for 1-2 nights

Huge hotel and good value for money, Convenient location for car travelers , huge parking nearby(around 12 eur per night) , great restaurant - fish was delicious, reach breakfast, nice spa and huge professional fitness in the same building ( charged separately).

Rooms were a good size.

Room was very warm and stuffy, even with the room Aircon Temp turned all the way down, the fan on full and the window open.

Rooms were a good size. Asked for a room for 2 adults and 2 children, but found the sofa bed for the kids too small. Good Breakfast and good onsite Sports Bar that does good, quick meals.

Comfortable, clean rooms, nice staff, very good breakfast
    • Executive Double Room

It was a little difficult to find the way to the parking places/garage. Would be better, if the wellness would have been included in the room price.

Clean, spacious room, good facility, nice staff, and very good breakfast.

When leaving I would be picked up at 14: 30, however I...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

When leaving I would be picked up at 14: 30, however I should check-out already at 12:00. I requested a later check-out, 14:30, and after a quick look that was allowed, without further questions, payments or whatever. Great.

conveniente location, easy access from the highway, close to the center
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The heating systme was very noisy, the twin beds were small. The staff at the reception could be friendlier.

The location was great, easy access from the highway, only a few minutes away from the center. Big room, very good breakfast.

4th time I've stayed,(and it's convenient for my work) but I won't be back.
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Slight smoke smell in the room for all of my stay. This is the 4th time I've stayed here in 2 years and the road noise isn't good despite the double glazing. The king sized beds have, (curiously) two single sized duvet covers on them. It is supposed to be a 4* hotel but compared to other 4* hotels I stay in this doesn't offer the following: Slippers, toweling robes, complimentary water, decent toiletries. The main reason I won't be returning though is the draconian insistence that each and every stay has to be guaranteed by your name, address, card number, CVV number AND a copy of your signature. If my bank knew I was giving all this information to strangers in a hotel they would void any agreement to pay any stolen money back to my account. Forget when Bookings says you only need the card number to book, they will soon contact you for the rest of the information.

The staff speak good English and if they aren't busy are helpful. There is a large selection of food for breakfast.

Clean, Comfortable, Good breakfast
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was travelling with my car and one of my main reasons to book this hotel was the parking place offered with the hotel. Unfortunately, the number of parking places was very limited and receptionist easily said sorry we cannot do anything for you and you need to park your car in a public parking around the corner and you have to pay for it.

Clean, Comfortable, Good breakfast

Great Modern Hotel
    • Executive Family Room

The hotel was modern and nicely appointed. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was included and delicious. The hotel also has a burger and craft beer bar which is great, as well as an upscale restaurant that we didn't try. Parking is available in the front of the hotel, but not many spaces. However, there is additional parking in the garage for additional charge. The hotel is only like a 5-10 minute drive to a mall and to the downtown area near the river. The beds were comfortable and the windows in the room opened for additional air in the room. This is a great hotel for business and family travel alike.

Nice lobby but everything else sucks (and you don't sleep in a lobby)
    • Executive Family Room

The rooms are terrible. Very small, lousy refurbished. Low cellings make room claustrophobic. The room looked like from the 1990's. The lobby is ok. Breakfast could also be better, the choice of food was poor. This can not be a 4 star hotel. The hotel needs some improvement. Also, it is located far from center. The hotel is not child friendy.

Staff

Nice room, confort bed, tasty and varied breakfast, nice...
    • Executive Double Room

Only the windows view was not quiet good...

Nice room, confort bed, tasty and varied breakfast, nice stuff. They provide me always the parking place two steps from the hotel entry. The sauna place is great. The fitness center has a great choice of body working. A good price for that offer.

Constant above-average quality
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I did not like breakfest full of hungry tourists rushing all over the bufet and occupying all the premises. Breakfest was not comfortable for me due to this only. Selection of the food might have been OK but so many tourists around.... What if you split breakfest premises to business and tourist part?

I was upgraded to 9th floor which i loved indeed. Amazing rooms up there....

unpolite, false, arrogant, awful
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Unbelievable unpleasant staff. When I compare this stay with my previous, in this hotel 3 weeks ago (when I was here with my husband, when he had registered the room on his name, as a German), so.... this time everybody from the hotel had shown real face: unfriendly, unpolite, false, arrogant. My first impression from my room was - ready for the renovation. But, when on the second day I returned after the meeting, and when I had found my bathroom indeed under reconstruction - I was shocked, astonished, paralysed. What do you think - if somebody told me: sorry? If anybody offered another room? If anybody was interesting of my impression from the hotel during my check-out? I liked Austria Trend Hotels, everywhere in EU.... till Ljubljana. Such awful stay I have never had. Now I know the real false "Slovenian spirit"

Wonderful stay!

Staff not replacing cups in the room - first day two cups, second day one cup, and none on the third day!!

Lovely hotel - good food in the bar despite limited selection, but friendly staff and efficient service especially the male member of staff . Breakfast was always fresh and a lovely choice of food on offer! Shuttle bus to the centre was great. Outwith the shuttle times we used the local bus which was outside the hotel - bus tickets from hotel and very reasonable. Taxi from hotel also very reasonable. Hotel shuttle from Airport 10 euros per person. Great situation for Football Stadium 10 min walk!

Great hotel great staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My friends room Had no shower screen and the floor was flooded badly every day

The staff were first class. This hotel has got it right , keep the beer price reasonable and customers will stay and spend The rooms were large and spacious

The hotel was very clean and tidy.
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel was very clean and tidy. The staff were very welcoming. The location is great for the football stadium a 10 min walk but a little far from the town to walk. Plenty of bars and Cafe in the local area. Prices very reasonable.

Ideal 'stop-over' for us.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had to wait for "check-in time" sharp. But they surely offered the twin room which we requested through Booking.com.

Spaciou and very clean room with efficient facilities. The receptionist was accommodating and helpful, but a little by the book. That shows the culture of hotel business in this country, we thought.

Here at Austria Trend, I am a happy guest, I travel 70% of my time and this was very good

I dont know

Breakfast, top marks: good wide selection, fresh, healthy, quality products Room: clean, welllit, spcious, good taste, comfortable, good style, good working order Staff: professional trained, polite, responsive, pleasant Location: Near the centre and motorway Price: absolutely reasonable

Nice hotel, poor location for tourists
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The main problem for me was the location - too far from the city centre to walk there. The shower over the bath was also not great as there was no holder for the shower head.

Good sized room, comfy bed, clean. Burgers in the bar downstairs were ok, nothing special.

Will do it again!
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There could be USB switch in the room to recharge my phone

We arrived late, very tired. The staff was very kind, we were upgraded and the room was really great! The price of parking was lowered for the hotel's guests.

Comfortable stay, excellent breakfast
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel shuttle only comes a couple of times a day into the city so you need to plan around the shuttle times.

They provide buffet breakfast to a lot of guests every morning and in y opinion, they do a great job- coffee machine, juice, cereal, yoghurt, fruit, meats and cheeses, eggs, bacon- they have everything you could want. The rooms were very comfortable, and the fre hotel shuttle made it easy to get in and out of the town centre.

ok for a short business stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

hotel warn out, leaves a rather poor impression, especially the room and amenities, very few things one could do near the hotel, having a car only can make the situation better

spatious rooms, hospitality, check-in/out procedure, proximity to the city ring road and highway accessibility

Nice stay, minor improvements needed
    • Executive Family Room

Free non alcoholic bar was advertised but never clearly introduced to us. Sofa bed is to small for children 1.5m and up. Children initially not offered proper douvet covers (blanket).

Friendly staff, good location

The swimming-pool on the picture is not available for...
    • Executive Family Room

The swimming-pool on the picture is not available for everyone, so my kids were disappointment when I was told that this is only for SPA clients (only adults).

The location , room service , the property as such and...
    • Executive Family Room

Hotel stays can be completely ruined by the staff even if its a 4 or 4 star property, had some very bad experience with the front desk staff on many issues. Was told in email confirmation that the airport transfer was 35 euros, but the driver charged 40 which i happily paid. Again on the day of checkout for the transfer to airport while enquiring at the reception i was told 35 euros first and suddenly later it was changed to 50 euros , when asked why they change the lady at reception said 35 euros is for 3 persons only and 50 euros for 4 .while my transfer from airport to hotel for 4 persons was charged at 40 euros. so refrain from availing the same from the front desk. Again for preauthorisation while i presented my master card credit card to the lady at reception she refused to use the same saying its a debit card and started arguing, I still cannot understand how she knows better than me about my card being debit or credit. Again not to mess my mood i obliged for the same......

The location , room service , the property as such and buffet breakfast,free shuttle to town centre.

Friendly staff, comfortable room, good breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Was distant from city centre and there were no restaurants open in the area, admittedly at 22h.

Friendly staff, comfortable room, good breakfast. Winners' Restaurant was reasonably good.

I would definately come back here
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Parking is complicated and charged per hour. Minibar is overpriced even for this standard

Breakfast was out of this world, huge rooms, huge bed, complimentary bottle of mineral water after checkout

we had a very good stay!
    • Executive Triple Room

Excellent, new hotel with great staff. Nice and cleann room, great housekeepimg, proper breakfast, good coffee, nice bar, good foos in the pub. Alla and all good experience.

Perfect for our family
    • Executive Family Room

Great stay in the executive family room. Comfy beds, good location, 8 minute drive from the center, helpful staff and rich and tasty breakfast. All the comfort we needed for our family in our visit in the vibrant city of Ljubljana

Nice stay
    • Executive Family Room

The breakfast could be better. They need to have more choices and clean tables. The breakfast room was chaotic. There is no direct elevator from the underground parking to the rooms. We had to take escalator which is not easy while one of my child has crutches and the other one has stroller.

The family room was quite big and comfortable. There is a secure underground parking. The staff was friendly and helpful.

The staff was great!
    • Executive Family Room

they offer a free shuttle to the city center, HOWEVER it only seats 6 people and has a very limited schedule. We (3 of us) went to the shuttle to go into the city and there were 3 other people waiting when we got there. 3 people joined them as the shuttle pulled in and refused to let us on the shuttle. They were extremely rude! The staff was very kind...but as a result we were unable to take the shuttle. the cab ride is only 6 euros, so it was no big deal...but something to know before you go!

The staff was great!

A nice city to visit... very clean & people are curtious..
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

For a 4* HTL the amenities were hardly any in the bathroom, no slippers or other basic stuff tht one enjoys in a 4* property... The free ride to the city center can only accommodate 7 guests at a time, on 1st come 1st basis, hence one large family & nothing else one can do, but hire a taxi...this is also not an easy thing to do, as cabs are only contacted thru phone? The HTL must hv an alternate plan to make sure all guests can be accommodate since it's not in the city center....

The room was spacious as well as the bathroom. The morning breakfast was excellent, good seating & staff removing unwanted items from the tables very fast. The choices offered were extensive.

Great hotel, clean and improving but rooms show age.
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Shower replaced with Jacuzzi and water pressure was very low so shower in the morning was difficult. Room although expansive is dated for the price typically charged for a presidential suite.

We were upgraded to the Presidential suite which obviously skews my review. This was lovely, huge and fantastic views from the 9th floor. Great routes in to down-town and welcoming and helpful staff.

Great hotel!
    • Executive Family Room

Not a negative, just an FYI that the spa/pool area is not accessible for kids.

Great breakfast. Clean rooms. Nice staff. Good location. Shuttle to downtown area.

Not a happy second vist.
    • Executive Double Room

A clean room would have been nice.

Stayed here before with no issues. This time the bathroom was dirty and the shower glass screen kept hitting me when I took a shower. they just apologised and gave me a free drink at the bar, big deal. Not good enough for a 4* hotel and it isn't cheap.

Outstanding
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

only a small thing but I didn't notice anywhere that mentioned about a tax you have to pay, might have been a tourist tax or something, not a lot bust wasn't expecting it. And discounted/free parking would be nice as the hotel is a little outside the centre.

Very friendly , helpful staff. One of the most comfy beds I've had in a hotel and a great breakfast, exactly what we need to recover from a festival.

The best hotel of our vacation.

The best hotel of our vacation. Clean modern rooms, a bit far out of town, but there is a shuttle to city center. Don't try to drive into city to park, parking is a pain- take the shuttle or bus into center( stop right across street.) great breakfast, 2 good restaurants on site for lunch and dinner. Clean modern rooms with friendly helpful staff

A Nice new property but suggest the management is its OWN guest to find out.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Was given a presidential suite with a jacuzzi and no douch Which is inworkable for a person with a walling handicap Thuis room as Well as the substitute room were at the end of a long corridor. THE bedside light switch was out of reach Grom the bed. The garage was in an other streeft. Etc etc

Lovely breakfast!
    • Executive Family Room

We asked for baby bed but it was not prepared when we arrived and neither was the bed sofa made up, we have 3 children and that was specified in the booking. The mattress on the bed sofa had hard plastic things sticking up so we had to put an extra blanket over to make it more comfortable. Also towels were missing.

Lovely breakfast!!! Good burgers in the Winners bar! Good parking but not included in the price of the hotel.

Short drive from Ljubljana center.

Short drive from Ljubljana center. Our family room was just perfect both in decor and comfort. Layout is brilliant. Facilities great. Bathroom spotless and very comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Large parking which comes at a cost. We paid around €8 to park there during the night. No street parking available around. Good restaurant with very good prices open till 11.00pm.

Very nice hotel with few unusual terms for the category
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

In this category its unusual to charge extra for the gym and the spa, the latter is basically not part of the hotel and had to go back to my room to bring cash with me - reception didnt seem to know this (?). Be careful if you reserve a parking place in front of the hotel you get it in that area, to manouver in/out the spots in the back can prove tricky, but its the same rate.

Very nice interior, room was larger than expected (I think we got an upgrade) and we even had a kind of mountain view from the windows. The restaurant serves very nice dinner and wines and staff there was very helpful and professional. Its very easy to reach the hotel by car from the highway.

One of the best possible hotels (for +/- 85 EUR per night) . amazing.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

One of the best hotels we ever stayed at. Max. Value for money. Great breakfast ! clean, good smell every ware, we were upgraded to a larger room. If I could I would sing for this hotel for ever.

The room was spacious, clean and comfortable!
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was spacious, clean and comfortable! The staff was very helpful, giving us lots of tips regarding sightseeing! We had wonderful time during our stay in Austria Trend Hotel!

A great place to stay
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff,all of them were helpful,friendly and interesting. The shuttle bus to the centre were also excellent. The breakfast was delicious. The bed was big and very comfortable.

Hidden gem in Ljubljana
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was confusion regarding second booking date . Rate was confirmed by the front desk but never noted . When we checked in it was 20 euros more . Never mind . Still it was pleasent stay

Room was good . Bathroom needs attention. It retains water. Food in The was of great quality . Some staff members were very good . But overall never expected such a good property in ljubljana.

This time disappointed
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They have a problem when hotel is full with hot water. There was time without any hot water. Everything that is in hotel like wellness, or gym you need to pay extra, also parking for a car you need to pay. So the price is not only for room. It grows. If you book deluxe room for them is normal room, without sleepers, bathrobe.

Breakfast is good, room is spaces, bed is nice for sleeping.

Romantic stay in Ljubljana
    • Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is a bit distant from the Ljubljana city centre.

Perfect stay for a couple in love - great spa, tasty breakfast and great views from the rooms.

The family room was good and the aircon was also good
    • Executive Triple Room

Quite far from city centre but they have free shuttle on fixed timings to/fro Vegetarian food is a bit of problem

The family room was good and the aircon was also good