Reviews of Holiday Inn Bratislava 4 stars

#61 of 104 hotels in Bratislava

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Very helpful staff.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Better fridge and maybe small microwave in the rooms. Disposable cups.

Very helpful staff. Hotel was overall clean, a little dated. The fridge very small. Holiday inn hotel's in other kparts of the world now have microwaves and small fridges in place of tiny bar fridges. Airconditioning was good. Wold say here again.

Easy access to buses or tram to the city centre, with a...
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The mattress was not so comfortable and the television had no visible hdmi outlet, even when asked, we were told it wasn't available.

Easy access to buses or tram to the city centre, with a grocery shop 5 minutes from the hotel.

Perfect hotel to stay in weekend
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The varied breakfast was a lot of variety of cheeses, cold cuts, the pool was pleasant, the massage was good, the room was clean, the air conditioning in the room worked well, the bed was comfortable, the hotel staff was great

Good location, clean, not too far from the downtown, close...
    • Twin Room - Non Smoking

Renovate bathroom/shower to the 21 st century standard, small fridge instead of the room bar, clean the coffee kettles, use plastic/paper cups it more sanitary.

Good location, clean, not too far from the downtown, close to great public transit a gas station and a grocery store if needed, helpulness of the staff.

Holiday inn name international please do the right things right
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

-Air conditioning inside the room very old and damage ( the setting always given 24C inside the room ) -breakfast only for Europe people nothing for moslim at least on summer time side dishes Halal

Big parking and location of the hotel excellent

After several hour of driving we were pleasantly surprised with this spacious and beautiful place
    • Twin Room - Non Smoking

We drove around for some time before finding the hotel direction sign from the main boulevard.

Front desk, cleanliness, location, parking place, wifi, and everything else!

Breakfast was very good but there was something we were...
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very good but there was something we were talking about... All kinds of meat were pork We can not eat pork and in this situation, we lost several varieties of breakfast that we can not benefit from it

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The pool was nice to have nearby.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The air conditioning did not work. The staff knew it when we checked in but did not say anything. When I complained they asked if I had opened the window(?) For the price I payed and the description I received of the hotel I expected air condition(!) I was offered a free drink as a “sorry”. Thank you, but no thank you.

The pool was nice to have nearby. The breakfast was fine too.

It's good hotel for stay overinght, I think it isn't worth price I paid.
    • Twin Room - Non Smoking

15 mimnutes on reception to get invoice., tourist transit hotel with groups of tourists. Reality and my expectation didn't met.

Working table on the room, air condition.

Very good choice !
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The hotel is an excelent choice if you travel by car as is 4 km away from the center of the city! The staff is very professional, willing to help, the hotel is children friendly, it has swiming pool and SPA.

OK for overnight, not for more.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Reception staff had no clue about our voucher and when we asked if breakfast is included the answer of one receptionist was: My colleague would have mentioned it. I urged them to check again as I booked with breakfast and after re-checking he realized that I breakfast was included. Breakfast buffet & service during breakfast was done without any passion. You can really feel that this is just a job for the people working there. Cold eggs, hard bread and dirty cups should not be the Standard of a Holiday Inn Hotel. Pool area staff not interested in serving customers, no smile no greeting.

Great swimming pool & sauna, perfect for relaxing and not too crowded.

Good for the money!
    • Double or Twin Room

The smell in the room gave us bad first impression. And the sink was clogged.

Very rich breakfast! Silent place. Close to the bus stations. Easy to reach it from the airport.

Staff extremely friendly and helpful.

Nothing!!

Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Nothing too much trouble. Facilities were excellent, food gorgeous and swimming pool lovely... thank you xx

Stuff is ok.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Bathroom very small and water smell. Food on restaurant too expensive and not good quality. The not have even catalogs on the restaurant. This is not 4 star hotel and i say that with lot of experience...... and Ofcource sauna is mixed that mean the same for guys and woman's.

Stuff is ok.

An unpleasant accommodation experence
    • Double or Twin Room

I still remember the room number 803. There was a terrible smell, some kind of moldy taste. I think maybe from the floor as shown in the picture. I really don't know how this hotel can let people living in such a room. Later, I asked them to change a room. This time much better, but I was really angry.

Should be more sincere.

This is an excellent hotel to stay in Bratislava
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

There is a room air conditioner but this collar does not have enough refrigerator on hot days

Good breakfast, excellent parking at the entrance to the hotel, staff at the receptionist was welcoming, hotel staff cared for our lack of spa and the pool were superb I would like to mention the crewman Vladimir who helped with every request

Nice hotel out of City centre.
    • Double or Twin Room

Despite of nice interrior, it's old style building from kommunist era

Nice hotel out of City centre. Silent with nice swimming pool and amazing breakfast

Great staff and delicious food
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The wellness centre is smaller than in the pictures and one of the saunas wasn't working when we were there, but the one working was fine. The pool seemed bigger in the picture, but it wasn't crowded at all and the water was clean. Unfortunately our next room neighbours were quite noisy and in the middle of the night we could hear them make love.

Staff was super friendly and helpful and the check-in and check-out process was fast and convenient. Breakfast provides a great variety (definitely worth it!) and one night we ordered dinner with room service which was also delicious. Huge bonus for those with long hair: the hair dryer actually dries your hair! It's not the usual hotel hair dryer which dries your hair very very slowly with a gentle breeze, but a normal one that makes your hair dry in a few minutes. The location is good, but it's a bit far from the old town, so if you don't have a car you'll definitely have to use the public transport or taxi - however, there is public transport even during the night, and the bus stop is a 5 minute walk from the hotel.

Not recommended to stay. You can find much better options in the area for less or equal money.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

1. Smell in the room .... like mustiness .... (they change my room after request but it's really something with cleanless in the bathroom to convince me not to use anymore this hotel) 2. Room has a lot of "signs of time" (dirty walls , drinks traces on the furnitures etc.). You can feel like in very bad category hotel 3. Looks like very old , not renovated 4. Not at all value for money - appx. 80 EUR / night for this level it's like a joke. I'm wondering from where other opinions are taken...maybe I was an unlucky one with rooms selection

1. Reception desk people - open to help, nice and friendly, fast response and support for guests. That's very positive thing in all bad ones!!! 2. Breakfast - standard but enough to get good energy starter in the morning

The hotel is simple, but ok.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

- Too small shower space - The breakfast was out of stock when we arrived at 9hs - The shower drain was clogged

- Good room with good bed - Good parking - Nice staff

Good value for money
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Sounds between rooms, receptions wake me at early morning and its was wrong call(some one ask for breakfast from the restaurant and its from another room not my room) so its seem the communication between the hotel department are poor

Clean room , good staff, large parking but not free, good value for money

Nice hotel and lovely swimming pool.
    • Twin Room - Non Smoking

Room cleaners did less as week went on, it actually became funny. Apart from Sunday barman the bar staff were not helpful at all

Nice hotel and lovely swimming pool. Reception and restaurant staff were fantastic as was Sunday evening barman 😁

Amazing place for staying!
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Amazing place for staying! We stayed here with my husband and now I booked it for my parents! Awesome! Sauna, steam room, pool, great breakfast- they have everything to make your staying perfect!

Satisfaction! Comfy bed, nice breakfast and lovely staff! :)
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Bathroom in our room was just a little bit tight but bathtub made it better. Some stains on the walls just told a bit about the age of the hotel. Parking fee could have been included.

In general, I was very satisfied with what we got during our one-night stay with my partner. Big and comfortable bed, quite modern equipment of the room and hotel. Quite rich breakfast offering also traditional Slovak cuisine. Very nice!

Bratislava is a very nice city and we will come back.
    • Twin Room - Non Smoking

The receptionist called a taxi for us to the old town.He told us it’ll be 10-12€-we bought 12€. At the same way back we bought 4.80€. In a hotel like this I should be able to trust that they call a trustworthy company. We really felt ripped off.

Clean room,comfy bed and good breakfast.

Very friendly service.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Parking a little pricey and a pitty that when the restaurant was booked for a private event we could not dine there, nor is there a delivery service of food available (apps) to the hotel location.

Very friendly service.

Very nice and comfortable hotel situated in the middle...
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

We had the only but very unpleasant experience visiting a hotel`s pool. First we came on Saturday and everything was perfect, there were two members of staff who were very nice, friendly and polite. But next day, coming to the pool on Sunday morning we saw a different young lady who was really rude with us. I asked her only one question where we can find the towels and she looked very irritable. She answered something not even looking at me and I couldn`t even hear this so when I re-asked her it looked like she is very annoyed and she repeated in very aggressive manner kind of: ‘’I. told. you. wait. a. second“... We couldn`t believe someone in hotel can talk like this with the visitors and we were speechless and could only answer: ‘’Ok, thank you..” We stayed in the pool area about 40 minutes and all the time this lady looked unfriendly and all her appearance showing we are not welcome here. I have to admit that the rest of the hotel`s personnel we met on reception, in the restaurant or at swimming pool were highly qualified, friendly and helpful so it looks like that rude person is a clear exception to the rules.

Very nice and comfortable hotel situated in the middle between Bratislava airport and the center of the city, good and spacious car parking, well equipped room, cleanness everywhere, a big assortment of delicious food for the buffet breakfast, nice pool. We loved our stay in this hotel so much, so next time coming to Bratislava we would definitely like to stay there again.

Bajkalska
    • Double or Twin Room

It need to be renovated. Many things are too old. It wasn't very clean. A lot of dust. The towels as well was not white. I found some hair in the bath room. Showers are a big old.

I like that it's close to my office.

Clean and fresh
    • Twin Room - Non Smoking

Pool and gym too small and always full. Sauna and steam room full of indecent guests. Breakfast staff clearing up 30 mins before close which put us off. No hot good towards the end. Safe wouldn't lock.

Clean and fresh

Fine for the length of time we stayed
    • Double or Twin Room

No full size duvet on the bed. Hoover was left abandoned in the hallway outside our room for several hours. Shower curtain was not long enough and the bathroom floor was soaked. The taxi organised for us by a member of staff was extortionate.

Room was clean and staff friendly

Old fashioned and dusty, A-class staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Old Soviet -era building and lobby decor, rooms renovated but still very shabby, stains on the lampshades and walls etc. Our bath had a hole in it and there were weird office-like ceilings in the bathroom.Hallway wreaked of airfreshener. Breakfast didn't feel fresh. Did not meet my expectations for a four Star Holiday Inn.

The staff was very professional and friendly, truly A-class! The bed was enormous and very comfy.

Good value for money, friendly staff and easy parking.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Wifi connection had troubles (most of the stay unusable), due to fully booked hotel as stated by the reception staff.

Good value for money, friendly staff and easy parking.

Overall very good 4* hotel in Bratislava.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Would be nice to pay much more attention for maintenence in the bathroom mainly (holders for soap, shower etc). In very good 4* hotel (like this hotel is) i would also expect in the bathroom glass wall/screen instead of old wattreproof hinge. Payment in the arrival for your stays in advance and separate payment (consumation) in check-out (no deposit on arrival and total payment in departure).

Overall very good 4* hotel in Bratislava. Breakfast is with variety food. Hotel is well located close to the center and also not far from the main traffic. Rooms are very comfortable, staff is very helpful and kind. Pool and wellness area is well equiped. Parking with enough space in front of the hotel.

So so
    • Double or Twin Room

Gym and pool has opening hours and it's not non stop so if you coming late evening no chance to use them. This was reason why I booked this hotel and couldn't use it.

Location and parking is secure

Fitness center and indoor pool , rich breakfast , nice room .
    • Double or Twin Room

To go to city center , you need to walk about 10 minutes to find the public transport station .

Fitness center and indoor pool , rich breakfast , nice room .

Hotel is modern, with all amenities, excellent staff. Location not near any restaurants.
    • Double or Twin Room

Design of the bath/shower is dangerous. The tub floor is narrow/concave, shower head is mounted on the long side of the tub, water controls on the short side. My husband was in the shower, facing the shower head, took a step to reach for the water controls on his right, slipped and fell backwards out of the tub onto the bath floor, hitting his head on the wooden shelf under the sink. The hotel staff was very helpful in getting an ambulance, that took us to the hospital. He required 6 stitches to repair the gash in the back of his head. Be careful in the shower!

The staff was excellent: professional, helpful.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Will not be staying here again.
    • Double or Twin Room

The furniture in the room was very old/ outdated, scratched. There was no bedframe, just a boxspring and a mattress on the floor. The mattress was ok, but we were surprised there wasn't an actual bed. There were no outlets by the bed or near the bed, the only outlets were by the TV, so we had to unplug the lamp to plug in out devices. The A/C in the room was extremely loud, but without it the room was super hot. The bathroom was nice, except for the bathroom door, that was wet from the bottom. The carpet in the room had several stains on it. Overall, the room was not worth the price we paid.

The breakfast offered at the hotel was very good. The front desk area and the hotel stuff was helpful.

The breakfast was very good, the pool and fitness also very...
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The airco was noisy, when opening the window there was the noice of the traffic.

The breakfast was very good, the pool and fitness also very nice. We got an extra bed for free for our 12 year old daughter and the cook made pancakes especially for us. The hotel is not in the center but we went to the city center with the tram in less than 15 minutes.

Never ever in this hotel :-(
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Air condition did not work, no cold air coming out (complained about it in the reception but said it is due to the hot weather outside and just wait for few hours to cool down :-( Black Mold in the bathtub (disgusting) The hotel is far away from the Public transport

Definitely not a 4 star hotel!
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The staff is very unfriendly and rude. We came by motorcycle and we had to pay for the parking like a regular car. Michaela from the reception told us that we have to pay for parking even if we come by bicycle. I think this is the only hotel in the world that charges their customers for parking their bicycle. We never ever had to pay for motorcycle parking and we really traveled all over EU. At the check inn we had to pay for the accommodation and parking , right away even before we saw the room. The room was big but the walls where scratched and dirty, the furniture was not dusted well. We also found a big bug in the room. The ventilation in the bathroom was very dirty and full of dust. You could see that very well when showering. They have a small pool, (a relaxing pool - not a swimming pool - as the receptionist informed us) but the water was too cold to be able to use it. No one was in the pool. The staff is also misinformed, one told me that the pool is open, other that is closed. We expected more from this 4 stars hotel. We definitely got very pissed off just from when we arrived. Luckily we stayed just one night.

Quiet, sound proof insulation walls. Nice and comfortable king size bed. Rich breakfast.

Breakfast is very good.
    • Double or Twin Room

I booked 1 big bed but they gave me 2 single beds and they blamed I was wrong since I didn't tell them in my request. I traveled a lot and I know what I booked. It's not a big thing about the bed but that staff should not blamed me for that. (I did click on the picture of a king size bed and re-checked my booking before I confirmed.) One more thing, in my room I found the door connected to another room and it wasn't lock. This made me wonder about the safety of the hotel.

Breakfast is very good.

A bit far from the action
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Not easy to get to tourist area unless you understand the public transport system. Accept walking a kilometer to a ticket machine, double back another kilometer to stand at the bus stop for your requirements. But that is me, not used to public transport.

The room was good

Good, hotel was comfortable, staff tried to help and was kind. Food was good; could be even better.

All above

Machine coffe al breakfast should be replased, parking charging!, and hotel shuttle should be operating. taxies are so expensive and rare.But in general, it wad good stay in the hotel.

The staff was very helpful and smiling
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The room was not very clean. I found straws of hair on the bed when I arrived in the room. The carpet was very dirty, but probably this could be expected at any hotel as there is no way to clean the carpets very often. There was no shower gel in the shower cabin next to the pool and gym. The toiletries were insufficient for a 4-star hotel: one soap and 2 makeup removal pads.

The staff was very helpful and smiling

Not what you may expect from Holiday Inn or from 4* hotels
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel has too much problems as for 4* hotel and for Holiday Inn network. Initially they gave me the wrong room (separate beds while I have asked for one big bed) and room on 7th floor was TERRIBLE - broken lamp and doors, very 'tired' table etc. After some negotiations room was changed to another (with proper bed) but it was not possible to stay at the same room for 2 days and so on next morning we were forced to change the room once again. Compensation was not offered by the staff, however when I have asked about this - we were given with 2 free drink cards (thanks for this, but in this situation staff of the 4* MUST be proactive and provide some bonuses as compensation with any request from the guest). In general hotel needs some renovations, cause you can see some broken items everywhere - elevator buttons somewhere are even not installed safe (on floors 7 and 9), walls must already be refreshed even in 'renovated rooms' (like on floors 3 and 9 - rooms themselves are looking more 'fresh' compared to hotel's general look, but even they need some updates). Breakfast doesn't look good enough for 4* hotels, but price of the room with breakfast here is almost same as price of the room in competitors hotel (NH, Radisson, Mercure etc.) without breakfast at all, so value for money is not bad. However scrambled eggs should be cooked for 1-2 minutes longer, there should be more pastry, coffee machine should have an option to prepare latte macchiato (this model of coffee machine supports this option), sausages can be better (first morning boiled sausages were fine, but on secind they were fried or baked, taste was not good), jams can be better.

Hotel is near the airport, price was good, sauna is nice, they offer selection of pillows, they provide bathrobes and flip flops on request. Also bar staff was friendly. Reception staff was friendly as well.

Excellent place to stay in Bratislava
    • Double or Twin Room

I travel every year to Bratislava in this period of the year and I always stay in this hotel. The rooms are large and clean, the staff is very helpful and nice, they have a swimming pool and a gym and are located in a good area for me. I always enjoy my stay here.

I have been expected a little bit more from this hotel...
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

- Only one person in the reception desk for the weekend. It can take quite a long time to check-in/check out or just to ask a question. - The air conditioned in my room was not functioning properly. Although I ask at the reception, the problem was not solved. COnstant 26,5 degrees in the room - The running water in the shower was coming in "scotish style" (alternate between hot and cold) - The interior of the room looked quaint and old. They definitelly need to refurbish (at least to repaint the room)

Friendly staff, altough outnumbered Easy acces from the motorway

Room not 4 star
    • Double or Twin Room

It is far from city center, in the room the carpet was stained, the furniture poor and bathroom oldish with an horrible neon on the top. Common area can be from a 4 star, room not more than 3.

The common area is spacious and with some style.

• 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Still a mystery, but the TV turned-on at about 00:30.

The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Everything was clean(room and bathroom). The king size bed is a real king-size as it has a width of at least 220cm. The soft pillows were simply amazing. The breakfast was very good - having a wide variety of food & drinks. The view from the room was amazing(10th floor).

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Clean, comfortable, good money value, perfect breakfast,...
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Little user-unfriendly public transport system in Bratislava / the hotel crew was not able to give us correct info= poor connection from hotel to city centre. Food pricing in hotel lounge and resto are on niveau of big European capitals. ....

Clean, comfortable, good money value, perfect breakfast, hotel pool

Very nice hotel
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The very small swimming pool, there is no jacuzzi, and you do not have a place to walk around the hotel,

Very friendly staff, hotel was clean, good food, clean room

Nice hotel in Bratislava
    • Twin Room - Non Smoking

The hotel Management should take my comment as a gift and try to improve the variety of food for breakfast - it is not at a desirable level of expectations for a 4-star hotel.

Nice hotel in Bratislava. Near all main attractions of the city - in case you are here by car. Large and quiet room. Clean room and bathroom. Towels were changed daily. Mini-bar and safe provided in the room. TV set equipped with lots of local and international channels. WiFi was working well at all facilities of the hotel and even outside the hotel. Staff was polite and helpful during check-in and check-out and they even provided me an ironing table and an iron on my request and free of charge. Clean pool and nice spa facilities. All-in-all, a good value for money hotel in Bratislava and I would like to come again to visit Bratislava and stay at this hotel...

Very friendly and welcoming staff.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Public transportation is not really nearby and you cannot buy a busticket at the stop or in the vehicle so we had to go to the next stop to purchase them and that was quite far. The location was ok for us ,for particular reasons but it is not close to city centre.

Very friendly and welcoming staff. The beds were super comfortable. Breakfast is from 7 to 11 a.m. Parking spaces are in front (7€) or garage (15€).

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

correct for business
    • Double or Twin Room

hotel looked old fashion , personal from the entrance not very helpful the hotel was fully booked so they assigned me a twin bedroom even I was alone

location is good if you go by car (to park) but there is nothing to do in a walking distance price was ok restaurant was ok

cheap price with great breakfast
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The location is a bit far from city center, but you can easily reach the city center by taking line 8 or 9 in 20 minutes.

The breakfast is good, with various kinds of foods and delicious. They offer hot foods, like scrambled egg, bacon, boiled egg, etc. The staffs are excellent. They fulfill our every requests and even ordered dinner from other restaurant for us and delivered the dinner to our room. We appreciate that very much. The facility are fine and clean. The swimming pool is small but good. We spent a lot of time in the pool. I will recommend the hotel to my friends.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Rooms were cleaned and beds were comfortable.

I am very disappointed because I booked two rooms with my name, one room for 2 persons and another room for 1 person via booking.com site and I printed the booking reservation also I had email confirmation. When we went at the hotel, they told us that we have booked only one room for 2 persons and they could add an extra bed, not two rooms like my reservation. At the beginning they told us that for the second room, site booking.com didn't received their confirmation. A day after they told us that I couldn't reserved 2 rooms with the same name. First night they provided us only one room for three of us with an extra bed.

Rooms were cleaned and beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Nice breakfast buffet.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Nice place but you can see that the best times are all ready behind the hotel. Bathroom needs refurbishment or deep cleaning.

Nice breakfast buffet. Helpful staff on the reception. Very good localisation, 15 min by tram from city center.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Will definitely be back.
    • Twin Room - Non Smoking

Unfortunately the hotel doesn't have any bathingredients things like shampoo and shower cap. Specialy shower cap which was extremely disappointing. I hope when I come back. It will be available.

I like the hotel in general. Great location. The staff was great. Very helpful. Breakfast was great with varieties of different food. We also enjoy the dinners at the restaurant and the bar area at night.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

The hotel was relatively comfortable.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Small gym and pool. Saunas looked to be very old not very sympatric. The location is not too bad, but in surrounding was nothing interesting to do. Far from the city center.

The hotel was relatively comfortable. Nice breakfast, nice spacious rooms, pillow service, kind staff. Great equipped conference rooms.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Very clean and well designed room.
    • Double or Twin Room

One of the men that help during the breakfast wasn't polite when we asked for asistance with the coffee. There was a problem with the key-card, it is difficult to open the door. Other guests had the same problem. A bit away from the center (about 30-45 mins by foot).

Very clean and well designed room. Their two lifts are very modern. Pretty quiet place. Breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Internet was slow and hard to work with their wifi.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Internet was slow and hard to work with their wifi. They didnt give me a double bed as I booked but once I asked it they changed the room as booked.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

It is a perfect hotel to discover Bratislava.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The swimmingpool is too little for swimming and the water is too cold. The swimsuits is forbidden in the sauna, but the sauna towel is extra fee.

It is a perfect hotel to discover Bratislava. The tram 9 which is go to the city center is very close to the hotel. The rooms are comfortable. The breakfast was delicious.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Comfortable stay in a nice hotel in the capital city
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The communication of English. A lot of misunderstandings in the restaurant: I ordered a glass of white with my starter and a glass of red wine with the main dish. I got them after each dish. Then for coffee the waiter asked small or big, i asked for a big coffee but got a small one.

The breakfast was very good. There was a good view on the city on top floor.

Pleasant experience
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Very pleasant experience. Staff were attentive. Rooms were small but comfy. Breakfast was very good.

The pool and fitness center is opening at 8am.
    • Twin Room - Non Smoking

The pool and fitness center is opening at 8am. If you want to go exercising early morning it’s not possible.

Good for the money spent
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The bathroom is old , rust and the walls are dirty.

Location is good, the best bed I sleeped in Slovakia ;)

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Curatenia
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

Spa total fals prezentat in poze, piscina pare imensa , in realitate e cat o camera de hotel

Curatenia

Shower curtain

Shower curtain

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Retro hotel
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

tidy rooms, very basic hotel

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The room was super clean.
    • 1 King Bed Nonsmoking

The A/C was not working properly.

The room was super clean. The brekfast was great.

Verey nice

They alluded late check out untel 1400hours

Great value for money

Lobby old style 80/90 Fitness old equipment

Pool , room quite and comfortable.

Location a bit far from main town / attractions, but we...
    • Double or Twin Room

Location a bit far from main town / attractions, but we were only one night there. Could travel by rental car.

standarni prostredi
    • Double or Twin Room

too many orders and instructions on corridors and room, dog at the breakfest, bit retro impression of all venue

standarni prostredi

Not bad hotel, terrible breakfast.
    • Twin Room - Non Smoking

Breakfast was terrible, staff in restaurant was unhelpful. Lobby area looked outdated. Location is not good.

Room was clean and comfortable.