Reviews of PREMIUM Business Hotel Bratislava 4 stars

Priekopy 20/A, Ruzinov, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia

#51 of 104 hotels in Bratislava

AMAZING food!
    • Comfort Family Room (4 Adults)

The location is driving distance to the castle but we didn’t see much else in walking distance. I’d still stay there again!

AMAZING food!!! My husband and I LOVED our meals and my 2 yo scarfed hers down which is RARE! Delicious. Clean and spacious room. Homemade cookies left for us. The pullout couch was actually really comfortable! They had it already pulled out and made for my kids. Parking was easily accessible.

A nice place to stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The hotel doesn’t look as nice as it is from the outside.

The rooms were very new very nice, the a/c was working properly, free parking, the best internet in any hotel I have experienced. Breakfast was very good.

The great starting point for Bratislava sightseeing as well as for nearby Vien. Very comfortable.
    • Comfort Triple Room

The neighborhood isn't great, but it is a great value for money.

Good location - not in the middle, neither outside. Very comfortable beds, and clean room. Tasty breakfast. What was the far more important, we had a great starting point for a trip to Vien, and to Budapest. You can go to 61 road for an easy city escape, or straight to the city center.

Great choice for a wonderful stay in Bratislava
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It has big rooms, clean ones, with very polite staff, excellent breakfast, free parking and it is in a good spot It is a great choice to book at this hotel Excellent with a big 10!!!

I absolutely recommend this hotel.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I absolutely recommend this hotel. The breakfast was perfect and delicious. The staff was very helpful. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

Clean and comfortable room, nice breakfast.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

arrogant lady at reception (morning 7.5.2018). After beeing woked up by local repairman drewing wooden furniture under hotel's windows at 6:30am, we asked receptionist if its possible to start later with such noisy works. She said no and slap the phone. Replay to our face2face complain at 10:00 (electric saw still running :)) was something like that was our problem, no one else complained . You have nice hotel, so don't ruin good feeling by stupid staff.

Clean and comfortable room, nice breakfast.

Comfortable bed and small pillows, caraffe with water on...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Staff on reception could be more friendly, better 3* hotel, housekeeping at 5 pm with all cleaning stuffs and dirty laundry on the floor

Comfortable bed and small pillows, caraffe with water on room, good breakfast, good value for money

I like this hotel, been here 4th time.
    • Comfort Single Room

As I had a meeting at 7am, I could make it to breakfast. On the other hand, the staff made me a good coffee and adviced me to let them know next time to get breakfast package takeaway.

I like this hotel, been here 4th time. Besides the tidyness and comfort, I really appreciate the staff and service they provide. I highly recommend this hotel

Very clean and comfortable place, the personnel was friendly...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Arrival to the hotel was a bit tricky - not sure because of the navigation or the lack of signs to the hotel

Very clean and comfortable place, the personnel was friendly - both hotel and restaurant. Great price, especially in the weekends, found chocolate cookie and free tea in the rooms.

• Comfort Double or Twin Room

Don’t expect a 4 star hotel, it is definetialy not. Lobby, bathrooms, breakfast from most of the 3 star hotels are better I guess. The area where the hotel is located is also shabby, old and not clean. I would not stay again.

rooms, breakfast
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

there was a party/wedding in the hotel during my stay and I could hear the loud music when the windows were opened. However, the music stopped before midnight so i could sleep well :)

rooms, breakfast

Clean room, breakfast nice, price.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Staff! We arrived late (which we let the hotel know), but I had to wait for a few minutes for somebody to come to the reception desk. Then a waiter brought some drinks from the restaurant but didn't bother to say hello or call somebody- yes, he definetely saw me:) Finally one man receptionist came, but he was tottally not interested or kind. We would definetelly go somewhere else if we didnt had paid in advance. So the whole experience was having bad taste. Even though the room was really nice with water and fruit as welcome gift. The night was awful, since in the next room, guest were screaming and talking loudly almost in every hour for a 10 minutes the whole night. So no sleeping the firts night! On the second night there were a wedding. Yes we got a note in the room about the wedding along with some earplugs. Nice gesture. But yet still, in a hotel I do want to sleep in silent hours. I understand that they are trying, but I do not want to sleep with earplugs if I pay to sleep in a 4 star hotel...anyway, the final thing was waitor at the breakfast. The male one. The female one was the only bright thing in staff. She was polite and said hello, youre welcome...the basics! But the man...on the first day we were standing in the restaurant and waiting for him to tell us where can we seat and so on...he just asked which room number, without saying good morning. Nothing. Not even that they serve coffe. Or that we can have some eggs that they bake extra...we were so sad, because we really didnt feel welcome. Let me just say that we are normal, no strange looking and always polite.

Clean room, breakfast nice, price.

Not nice
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I was angry because they lose my rezervation and offer me another one more expansive. Double price... from 40 eur to 77...

Nothing. I was angry because they lose my rezervation and offer me another one more expansive

Great hotel in Bratislava
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The huge bed is absolutely perfection! We slept like babies :) The hotel is really nice, clean, spacious room and bathroom. The location is also good, very easy to find. Breakfast was delicious, with so many choices, really impressed with the quality of the food. Secure and free parking. Great value for money, definitely this was the best option for us below 100€/night , and we're not easy to please :)

Hotel is situated on good location, little bit away from...
    • Comfort Family Room (4 Adults)

The breakfast was rich, but nevertheless it wasn't my cup of tea lacking fresh fruit and prosciutto or ham.

Hotel is situated on good location, little bit away from center, but well connected, 5mins from tram station that takes you to the center within 30'. Hotel has got private parking free of charge. Our family room was spacious, pretty clean with good bedding and bathroom. The staff was very kind and helpful with leaflets and instruction about cities public transport service and attractions to enjoy in Bratislava.

unexpected overnight

absolute no complaints

I slept in a amazing bed like a king, I been also very surprised from the absolute comfortable room I got. I definitive return on my next trip!!!!

Good stay, everything ok.
    • Comfort Family Room (4 Adults)

Nothing wrong with the hotel at all, a nice and OK place to stay...

Clean rooms, TV in both parts of the room, great staff, secured parking, easy to find, good enough breakfast.

Good location, good parking (free of charge).
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I do not like, that they charge automaticaly my bank card (which is given on my booking reservation) without my approval. I actually wanted to pay by different credit card and it was already impossible (by receptionist).

Good location, good parking (free of charge). Very good breakfast. Apples, water and small cakes on room are nice...

They served a fresh made espresso during breakfast to the...
    • Comfort Single Room

The keys of the rooms are old type. A card to open the door would be more handy.

They served a fresh made espresso during breakfast to the table. The breakfast was quite good. Rooms are totally fine.

Very nice breakfast.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Early check out, 10am. Very noisy if you stay during wedding time, you might not get any sleep before 4am. And they host weddings a lot apparently. Very old hair dryer. Expensive for the value you get.

Very nice breakfast. The bed was super comfortable with very nice bed sheets. Wifi worked fine. Room was very clean and fresh. Nice pub near by, suggested on Booking by previous guests.

The breakfast was wonderful in terms of all: quality,...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We would love to have the checkout a bit later, 10am is just after the breakfast and rather too early.

The breakfast was wonderful in terms of all: quality, quantity and the staff. The parking is very spacious.

Clean and comfortable room.
    • Comfort Triple Room

Clean and comfortable room. Very good breakfast. The hotel is little far from the center but with public transport you quickly arrive to the center.

Good hotel for an overnighter........then move on...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Reception staff were friendly and helpful. Staff at breakfast were miserable - and visibly annoyed when they were asked to make more coffee...maybe time to look for a career outside the hospitality industry?.

Clean room - good enough for a one night stopover.. Breakfast was a good standard with plenty of variety.

not very pleasant.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room was not clean and not arranged and did not meet the standards we are used to, especially in a 4-star hotel. The reception staff were barely polite, not more . To cool the room you have to turn to the reception every time - you can not do it independently in the room. The hotel is in an unpleasant environment.

Breakfast was reasonable in most mornings smart big t.v.

It suited us for overnight stay before flying home
    • Comfort Family Room (4 Adults)

Not really the hotel fault it's on a one way street so found on second time round small hotel so it's not visible from the road

As this is a Business hotel good internet. The rooms were clean and comfortable tv in each room, AC in summer is a must.

relaxing stay for bratislava
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Location is away from centre.

Breakfast was magnificent, even you can find somon in the breakfast free car parking which is big problem for bratislava but you have to reserve it. You can find hotel tea/coffee and kattel in room...

Location is not central but well connected by public...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Location is not central but well connected by public transportation. We had free parking which is not obvious in Bratislava. Room was comfortable and spacious, breakfast abundant and various. Staff very professional.

Excellent value for money
    • Comfort Family Room (4 Adults)

The hotel pictures and the reality are quite different. The hotel is located in a part that doesn't look so good, on the other hand, that's the city, don't expect Wien or Prague. So arriving was a bit of a surprise, but other than that we enjoyed our short stay.

- Room was big, clean & quiet. - staff was super friendly - excellent wifi - Location lead us to eat in one of the unique pubs in Slovakia (hostinec u deda) which was a walking distance and huge surprise. - Nearby park/lake was excellent for morning run. - Parking was free and super easy. - ride to city with Tram is easy, and the hotel let us park late, so it was very convenient. - Price was good.

Pleasant experience
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The cleaners should work a bit better, for example they should also change the used cups and glasses in the room every day and floor was not hoovered every day. Some other receptionist seem to be unhelpful and negative.

Nice staff at the restaurant at either breakfast and dinner. Vladis and the night receptionist lady are the best. Overall we had a very pleasant stay. Easy to reach by public transport.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Very good except for the shower.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The shower: Doesn't have a good set up, water comes out of the shower, the tub is way too high.

Very clean and cozy, the waiter at the restaurant was wonderful and friendly.

Generally it was a pleasant stay in this hotel and worth for the value I paid.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Location is a bit tricky to find without a navigation, also one using public transport must have proper instructions. Wi-Fi signal was at the lower end in the room, I had to use it by standing next to the door. Restaurant was not working around 20h. Reception staff was trying to be kind enough but they were actually so tired that evening we checked in!

Room and toilet were clean and well furnished, bed and sheets were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and with enough variety of food. Complimentary fruit in the room was only for one guest while the booking was for two, but even then I consider complimentary fruits, chocolate cookies and small bottles of drinking water as a very good gesture because tiny things and the way of attention to comfort guests make a good rating for this hotel.

Good for one short stay
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The location surely is not central - just consider this. Some furniture require renovation - however I would not say that this is critical. The staff was friendly during check-in, however during check-out we had a long conversation with officer regarding price - he was surprised that the price for on night for 3 adults and child were only 90 euros! We spent some time for negotiation :)

We spent only one night here on our way from Bratislava to Slovenia and from my perspective the hotel is good for one night stopover, for reasonable price we receive moderate room with breakfast - all that you need for short stay.

money valuable
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It is a bit far away from the city centre and it is no problem to us because I drive a car.

Everything is fine and very good for the free parking. Room is spacious and clean.

Generally very good.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

There has been a mix up when issuing invoices. And there was a credit card charge, although booking.com offered the option of billing through invoice directly to the company address, not charging the credit card given at the recervation.

The parking space and the location vere excellent, everything else was as promissed.

Could be an option in Bratislava
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The location is quite far from the center, the hotel building does not look very nice and the only elevator is pretty small.

The rooms were clean, spacious and well designed, breakfast buffet was extensive, parking was secure, WiFi was stable and staff was trying to assist.

Nice Hotel
    • Comfort Triple Room

Its was kind of hard to find.

Room was very clean and modern. You get a personal parking spot with your name on the wall in a gated and secured area. The room has complementary fruit and water for your arrival.

Very new and clean interior.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Very new and clean interior. A good hotel if you are travelling for work and need to stay overnight near the center. The staff was super helpful and kind.

The restaurant Olivia is very nice.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

This hotel often is rented for wedding, and you will have asleep night(((. Very noise hotel, we had to suffer till 4-5 a.m. A conditioner in our room did not work(

The restaurant Olivia is very nice.

Very polite staff, clean spacious rooms, abundant breakfast.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Very polite staff, clean spacious rooms, abundant breakfast. We got a bottle of wine as a birthday gift. Our flight back was early in the morning - we were given breakfast packs.

Good hotel - good value for money
    • Comfort Triple Room

Hotel building is not really attractive from outside and also from inside (reception area, elevator/lift, stairs, etc.) some renovations would be welcomed. Judging form outside I would not give hotel 4* rather 3*. We didn't like the capacity of the restaurant during the breakfast. It is quite small for the capacity of the hotel. First day we had to wait to get a table. Second we have chosen to come earlier and there wasn't any problems with the table. Not a bit deal we waited for 10 minutes, but it is an inconveniece expecially when you have already agreed program after. So the recommendation would be to either extend the time, or to allow guests to eat also in the reception area, I don't know.

Hotel room was very very nice, clean, spacious, bathroom was clean with all neccessities in it. I really appretiated the innitiative of the hotel first to inform me about the fact that there will be a wedding in the hotel on Saturday, so they basically let me know there can be increased noice. And then what really surprised me is that the hotel left earplugs in the room for us, in case we can't sleep due to the wedding. Really really thoughtfull. We liked hotel staff and also restaurant staff who recommended us for each day excellent wines during our evenings. Proximity to the centre is close, good transportation around and also option of Uber and Taxi. Area around the hotel is not particularly attractive :) Hotel offers parking which is amazing considering that majority of the hotels in Bratislava city centre charge additional 15-20EUR per day for parking. Very convenient service honestly.

Advertisement does not always tell the truth
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

When we arrived , there was no receptionist at the reception counter. Though we called the number advertised at the reception , no one answered So , we had to wait 20 minutes until the receptionist showed up. Even though the hotel advertises free parking , there was no parking place outside available. Therefore , we had to park in the garage but it was not for free!! On the day we were leaving , The receptionist didn't ask you how was our stay , instead she was making sure that we have paid for the parking in the garage before we were leaving! The hotel advertises a nonstop wellness center. We thought that we might visit it at any time even after our late arrival However, if it is booked , you are not able to visit it. We would have to wait for the late-night hours in order to be able to visit the wellness center. Therefore we gave up.

Room was spacy

Breakfast was very good.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Neigherbood is somewhat rundown. Hotel was extensively renovated but some details are not up to 4* level.

Breakfast was very good. Free parking Good Wi-Fi. Room size.

delicious breakfast, kettle,tea, water and fruit were in the...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

the air conditioner's spoiler was broken and the cold air was blown directly to the bed.

delicious breakfast, kettle,tea, water and fruit were in the room. big bathroom. That day there were a wedding celebration in the hotel and we got earplugs against the noise :D it was very cute gesture from the hotel management.

Not quite ready for business yet
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The hotel is situated at the end of pot-holed narrow street far from the city center. It has no elevator and very limited parking space.

Thoughtful staffs - they provided two sets of ear plugs and explanation to us a few hours before a wedding party in the hotel in the evening.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Clean spacy room
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Parking is available, but have parked outside and felt a bit insecure, though everything was OK.

Breakfast was nice, room was great, two TV, each room one, clean, everything set well WiFi good signal.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Ok

The checkout is unfortunately at 10:00 am, not at 12:00 pm, like it says on booking. :(

We went there for a friend's bachelorette party. The place was nice to stay.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Room was very nice and modern fit a confortable bed and...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Room was very nice and modern fit a confortable bed and water from the reception. There was a wedding downstairs and we received notification and also complimentary earplugs though the rooms have good soindproofing

Excellent hotel great value for money staff very helpful
    • Comfort Single Room

I was travelling alone and was given a single bed however would have preferred a double

Great value breakfast lots of choice. Excellent overall. Small things such as fruit and water in the room.

Don't be put off by the outside/surrounding...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Tea, coffee and milk provisions poor. Not the best views from the front of the hotel.

Don't be put off by the outside/surrounding buildings. Food from the restaurant very good and excellent value. Rooms reasonable.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

When I arrived there was no space for parking on site;
    • Comfort Single Room

When I arrived there was no space for parking on site; I needed a parking space as my car was full of stuff and I did want to leave it outside of the hotel - the surroundings is a bit scary. I was offered to park in the hotel for 10 EUR. It was rather storage of the hotel than parking space. I would appreciate next time if there is no parking space on site not to charge the parking in storage. However the room itself was very nice and breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

- very nice breakfast
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

- the street where the Hotel is located is not nice. - view from the room is upon some old garage roofs - parking in the back of the hotel was empty but we were not allowed to park there, just in front of the hotel where there were some parking spaces, but since a big group of people had some sort of teambuilding in the hotel, all parking spaces were taken at all times.

- very nice breakfast - the rooms also nice and clean - teh hotel was changing the minibars with new ones while we were staying there, so that is a nice thing

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Great value for money!
    • Comfort Family Room (4 Adults)

This was our third time at this hotel. We always take a family room which is composed of two connected ones. Really clean and spacious. Quiet. Comfortable beds. Highly recommend this room to families traveling with children. Rich breakfast buffet. Good coffee.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

huge rooms, large comfy beds.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

food at breakfast didnt look too fresh (the fruits in the fruit salad looked like they have been sliced 24 hours before being served, and the salad was already discolored). pillows were not very comfortable. location was meh.

huge rooms, large comfy beds. value for money.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Comfy stay at a quiet location
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Comfortable beds, spacious room and bathroom. Variety of choices for breakfast. Our room was quite airy, though we did not notice any existing air-conditioning. Our stay was during springtime - so staying during the summer may be different though, if our observations are true :-) For those not favoring the walking (to the center ~30 min / 3km) there is a metro station nearby.

The welcome was nice and pleasant.
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The TV didn't work and was frozen after 10 minutes. Stepping out of the shower can pose a challenge as it is quite high. There were no visible signage for the hotel (and sign posting in Bratislava as a whole is quite poor). The 10 am check out is simply to early after a long journey or a one night stay to truly enjoy the wonderful breakfast.

The welcome was nice and pleasant. Speedy check in. The room was nice and clean as well as the entire hotel. The staff for the breakfast were very professional and there was a great selection of food to have for breakfast. The tram stop is about 500 meters walk away, there is also a supermarket about 300 metres away which is very convenient. The bed was very big and comfy too.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Definitely choose this place, will be an nice experience of high standard treat..
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

It would be great to have an espresso machine....

Pleasant surprise to find gift in the room (fruits) and tea (they have tea maker). Very comfortable bed, huge flat screen. Gourmet breakfast (pancakes, cakes, lots of vegetables, sauces, fruits, etc)

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Not a bad choice
    • Comfort Family Room (4 Adults)

Dull staff with just the basic training.The lobby-reception was not one of a 4 star hotel.Breakfast was O.K.

Clean soundproof rooms with everything we could need.All the amenities two tv sets nice comfortable beds. They had fruits and tea in the room.Parking.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Fresh and healthy breakfast, problem free and free parking,...
    • Comfort Single Room

For the second time when I arrived, no-one was at the reception and took a while until someone appeared. This time room badly needed new wall painting.

Fresh and healthy breakfast, problem free and free parking, stuff with the smile. Location for running near by. Location.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Great staff, great place, plenty to eat, warm and cozy bed, I think there's nothing more you can ask
    • Comfort Single Room

Parking is not always easy. You'll have to arrive early to take advantage of the free spaces, otherwise you'll need to look for a place on the side of the road. Good thing is that there are plenty of places there to park as well and without additional costs.

Nice and cozy room even for a solo traveler. It's not too expensive so best for people who want to be cost-effective. Wide choice of selection for breakfast, so you'll definitely start your day with a happy tummy.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

very good business hotel with easy parking and good...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

neighbourhood not very nice, but it is not important for such type of a hotel

very good business hotel with easy parking and good restaurant, we stayed there only for one night but it was very very pleasant

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Comfortable and quiet place for overnight business stay
    • Comfort Single Room

Coming late in the evening means you need to search for parking around streets.

Comfortable bed, nice hotel, 24 hour desk service, no problem to take refreshment even after restaurant is closed. Easy access from highway.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

the beds were absolutely great
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

the woman at the reception wasn't as helpful as she could have been and we had the feeling that we were bother here with our questions about the facilities and city.

the beds were absolutely great

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Disgusting!!!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

First of all, it is not a 4-star hotel at all, more feels like a cheap hostel. The smell in lobby, in rooms is disgusting!!! Everything is old and dirty - red strains on walls (seems like blood), alive spider on the ceiling, dirty and holey curtains, small 20x20cm mirror on the wall. Empty mini bar, if you want to order something aditional charge must be paid to bring it up to the room. Limited parking place and not safe at all, because hotel itself is located in the hood among old living houses. SPA can be used only with previous reservation, so, if you don't know it and stay only one night, there will be no SPA, although it feels like SPA for this service is a hole filled with rain water on the floor. Absolutely unfriendly staff and breakfast completely uneatable. Overall, I washed myself hundred times to feel clean after staying in this hotel. It was really huge disappointment! I didn't know that nowadays something like this even exists.

Nothing!!!

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

pros and cons together
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

- location in poor district - rooms are partially refurbished but moquette is old, and in general cleaning could be better, it smells not so great - bathroom had low neon lights and looks dark

- breakfast is really good, typical continental one, also fruits and famous brand names - bed is very comfortable and the room is silent - stuff is helpful and friendly - ceck out posticipated also something very positive - parking is free and locked with a gate

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Good value for money, very nice restaurant, helpfull staff,...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

I could heard the voices from the next room, it was little bit unconfortable. Check out was till 10:00, which is not so common and unpleasant when you travel for leasure. However it was not very strict, we passed the deadline with half hour.

Good value for money, very nice restaurant, helpfull staff, good wifi connection, free parking.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Good value for the money
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The hotel is not as close to the historical center as we would have liked it, but you can take the tram to the city center and there is a tram station nearby.

The staff was helpful and welcoming. We enjoyed the breakfast, especially the pancakes. The free parking was another nice perk.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Relaxing stay in a great place
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The room (suite more likely) was perfectly clean and large, bedroom and living room are separated by a door, both having separate TV, which is great if you want to watch different channels (or plug pendrive or laptop). Bathroom and toilet are separated as well. Breakfast was delicious, plenty and wide selection of choices. Members of staff were extra friendly. Located in a quiet area, but with great connections to local transportation (bus stops are nearby), the Old town (or Stare Mesto) is about 10 minutes away, and it takes only a few minutes to reach the highway by car. If needed a large Billa is on the other side of the main road, about 200m away, but the local restaurant (Oliva) is a perfect match as well for your culinary needs.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Nice small hotel
    • Comfort Single Room

It is a bit difficult to find it, better on site navigation would be plus. Sauna just on previous booking.

Very good Wi-Fi connection, friendly staff and nice room, even a bit smaller.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Too many stars...
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately we had an unpleasant situation on arrival. When we made the booking we sent two messages to the hotel - first, about late check-in (23-00) and the second about a parking space. The hotel confirmed first the late check-in, and then confirmed that there is a parking space booked (yes, booked) for us for the entire length of our stay. As we were traveling with a lot of luggage and were arriving very late, we wanted to leave most of our items in the car. When we arrived at 23:50, the receptionist informed us that the parking is full and we cannot park there. On our question where we should park then, he said he did not know - we could try to search for something in the area. So we had to take all our luggage from the car to the room, and then, after midnight, drive around an unknown neighborhood looking for a parking space. I do understand that there may be no parking space, bo the hotel should have warned us about it instead of confirming the booking of a space for us in a separate message sent only for this reason. This is definitely not what I expect from a 4-star hotel. Also, we booked a room with a bath tub and got a shower instead. Not a big thing, but still, it was late and we did not want to change rooms. The hotel is situated in a residential area, packed with cars and old communist blocks of flats. All in all I cannot recommend this hotel..

Definitely a good breakfast with waiters working swiftly - very professional. Wi-fi worked very well. Hotel clean. Room big enough to fit quite a big amount of luggage.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Good stay, Nice personal and usefully
    • Comfort Single Room

It was a little difficult to find the direction.

The welcome Gift. Thank you for that and the breakfast was very delicious. It is not so far from the center 20 minutes walking You have the Bus 50 tram 8 and 9. and from the Airport it is better to take the Bus 61. The stop from the city to the Hotel is Slovanet.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

Quite central and good value
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

We stayed two nights in the hotel, in conclusion it was a good location with a very easy and good access to the city center with the tram. The 24h ticket is a good decision. The hotel itself is a 'business hotel' - you get, what you pay for. The breakfast is good and the free parking with a closed gate at night is a big plus. The surrounding area is not so nice...

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

Recommend
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The restaurant closed very early

Good location, it is very close to bus and tram stops. Very rich breakfast, helpful personal. Also the restaurant of the hotel is perfect

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

Best personal ever, great breakfast
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

Most helpful recepionists ever. They offered a late check out for free and even tried to help us with a problem we had with our car. Awesome breakfast. The Hotel isn't quite in the city centre but you still have a tram station 200 m ago (10 min to city centre for 0,70€).

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Breakfast saved the stay!!
    • Comfort Double or Twin Room

The double bed was two singles pushed togetherbed the facilities within the room were lacking....no hot drink making facilities like.

Breakfast was the best part of the hotel.......the choice was very good and plenty of fresh fruit bread cereals bacon sausage etc cheeses cold meats.....a really good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Nice apartment, with lots of space.
    • Comfort Triple Room

This time, like several years ago, there was a wedding party at the ground floor of the hotel. It can be quite noisy as guests are also smoking and talking out in front of the hotel.

Nice apartment, with lots of space. Very good breakfast. The hotel has its own secure parking outside, but it can be rather small during busy periods.

Browse PREMIUM Business Hotel Bratislava traveller photo gallery