2. São Tomé and Príncipe hotel reviews
  4. Santo António hotel reviews
São Tomé and Príncipe Santo António Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Roça Belo Monte Hotel Review Score: 9.4

“The historical ambience, the views from the terrace and the beautiful very private peaches are amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful - the service very exclusive and good. ”

• Sundy Praia Lodge Review Score: 9.9

“Príncipe Island is a complete paradise! This was my second time visiting the Island and I have to say I loved it, and a lot was due to Sundy Praia Lodge. It’s a paradise inside the paradise that is Principe itself. When you think the island couldn’t get more special, with the Lodge, it does. The service is fantastic: the staff is very nice and extremely professional. The room is sumptuous! I woke up early in the morning, entered the bedroom’s pool and then dove into the ​​beautiful sea of the Sundy beach, all in a couple of minutes. I recommend the Sundy Praia Lodge to all those who seek a haven of nature, tranquility and a great service. I will certainly repeat the experience, this time with my family as well as it is also suitable for the younger ones. The lodge is very spacious, the rooms are far from each other so no one is bothered. The beach is almost private. I loved it! See you soon, Sundy Praia Lodge”

• Residencial Nova Arca de Noe Review Score: 8.5

“It is very central in the tiny city of Santo António. Large room with a big window with a beautiful view of the church and green mountain backgrounds. The Wc inside the room was big and practical. The shower had a small window from where you could watch the city life during the shower. The breakfast was good but repetitive for a 5 nights stay. Overall, it was a good experience for a budget price compared to the pricey resorts of the island.”

• Roça Belo Monte Hotel Review Score: 9.4

“It was the third time to stay there. This is the best place for those who love peaceful and quiet place with green/blue nature and who don't like touristic place. They gave us one of the best room although I booked the room with lowest price. Two big positive change compared to last year 1. lecture on environmental issue: Activity manager gives up some lecture (information) on turtles, which make you think some challenges in environment and start thinking what we can do. When we came to saotome & principe 3 years ago, we hardly saw plastic bag in the sea. Now we see them in many places (fortunately I didn't see any at Banana beach). 2. Execellent food: restaurant manager offered us very fresh tuna sashimi with special sause which is his original recipe. Quality of food has improved a lot compared to the one 3 years ago.”

• Hotel Roça Sundy Review Score: 9.3

“The beautifully restored hotel is located in the middle of Sundy village, which gave us the chance to connect with the locals and play football with the kids, which was unforgettable. The food in the restaurant was amazing, sincere compliments to the chef (we already told him in person). Sundy beach is only a 25 minute jungle hike away!”

The 5 Best Hotels in Santo António