Reviews of Flamingo Beach Resort By Diamond Resorts 4 stars

6 Billy Folly Road, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten

Waste of time and money
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The hotel had lots of cockroaches,the roof leaked,loud drilling sounds from repairs they were having on the elevator, no elevator to our room on the 5th floor and i had young kids with me

The lobby area is fancy and nice

The facility itself is amazing, but staff interaction put a slight damper on the experience
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The staff could have been a bit warmer and explained their processes better.

The room had all the amenities you could possibly want and the pool and beach are both lovely.

Poor service... Bad maintenance...Bad food.... Horrible experience
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Horrible! Horrible! 1. At our arrival (after a 10 hours flight with a baby), we had to wait 40 minutes for a receptionist to attend to us. Extremely frustrating! 2. We explained our disappointment for such a long wait to the receptionist who did not bother apologizing for the wait. 3. In our online reservation on booking.com, we asked to get a floor level bedroom with a bed for our 11 months baby. We reminded the receptionist of our request. She gave us a 4th level bedroom. And no baby bed. We had to beg the reception twice to get a crib. Unacceptable! 4. The room was old and run down. The dish washer was leaking so there was water in the middle of the bedroom. The terrace was dirty with birds' excrements. Disgusting! 5. At night I got food poisoning at the hotel restaurant. The fish was probably old. A nightmare! 6. The morning after the food poisoning, when we asked the reception if the hotel has medication, we were told to go to the pharmacy which is 15 minutes walk from the hotel. Again we had to beg to get a shuttle to drive us to the pharmacy. Very poor service. 7. The normal check out time is 10.00am (how convenient!). But after begging, the hotel (kindly) gave us until 10.30am. At 10.20am, we called the reception to get the cart to carry all our luggage. Despites 2 reminders, at 10.40am, no cart was provided as yet. But the cleaning staff showed up and rudely told us we had to leave the room. Frustrating until the end! My family and I have spent 1 night at the Flamingo Beach Resort. We have probably had our worst experience at a hotel ever. This hotel is definitely not at the level they pretend to be. It is not our first time in St Maarten. We will not recommend to anyone to stay at the Flamingo Beach Hotel.

The view is nice

The resort is ideally located close to various activities.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

This is really a one off problem experience. For the first two days the electricity was going regularly and the generators were not functional in our building in addition the elevators in our building were under repair so stay on the 5 floor ment a very long trek up the stairs.

The resort is ideally located close to various activities. Parking is good. Rooms very spacious.

Bring your bug spray and earplugs
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The initial room overlooked the parking lot. I had to upgrade the room and that was an additional $60 per night.. The room had a funny smell. the mosquitoes were everywhere in the room. I had so many bites. the room above us made so much noise . i couldn't sleep. the beach was too crowded. wasn't a place for couples. more so for family. the hotel was on a hill. hard to walk to stores.

The staff was very delightful.

Nice hotel, but needs improvement...
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The hotel did not accept my visa! I had to pay cash which was very inconvenient to say the least. Staff told me either get cash or cancel your stay... the room was not cleaned for my 5 night stay.During my stay they were doing repairs, this is of course a necessity but it aggravated my allergies.

The room was a good size and comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen. The pool and beach was nice and not over crowded.

I had a good time, room a little outdated.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Room was A little outdated. Bartender by the pool did not make good drinks.

I like the kitchen and the restaurant by the water was great and had live music.

Very disappointing
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

From check in to check out this place is horrible . Check was lengthy and the agents were slow and dense . They have a 10 am checkout . The staff was very unfriendly and property had a real corporate feel . The hotel configuration is like a maze . I am in hotels around 150-200 days per year and this may be the worst experience I had

Size of room

The room was really huge and had all the kitchen appliences.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The room was really huge and had all the kitchen appliences. This made the stay really comfortable. Also, the hotel has beaches which are really nice and the pool was amazing. You should rent a car if you want to explore the island or take the public bus from the big road.

Be Cautious of Flamingo Beach Resort
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

There was a storm in our departing city and our plane was delayed for two hours. As a result we missed the connecting flight and there was no way to arrive on first day of stay in St Maarten at Flamingo Resort. I called immediately to inform the Flamingo staff and they said that was fine. While checking out of resort on last day the Flamingo staff charged us 91.93 for a no show for the first day when we couldn't get there. So, we were charged once through booking.com for five nights and only got to stay four nights, then charged for another night because we couldn't get to resort until the second day. We will never stay at a Diamond Resort again as we feel this was very poor treatment. We were also pestered about setting up an excursion at least four times but all offers for excursions mean they want to have you go through their time share presentation. This was after we told them on first day after we arrived we had no interest. Also, the resort was not even half full of capacity so they would not have been needing a room for other reservations.

Loved it here
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Staff very friendly and beyond helpful! They went above and beyond! I would love to stay there again!!!! :) We stayed at 2 other properties and this was a favorite!

MY STAYCATION AT FLAMINGO BEACH RESORT.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

I didn't like that the room I had was on the third floor and the elevator was out and I have two children which made it very difficult to move up and down. The elevator being out was huge disappointment because I requested s room on the ground floor and this was changed without informing me. In addition the parking was very tight very small spaces which made it tedious to park with ease.

The room was a good size. I also enjoyed the property itself the pool. The secured entrance. The check-in went very swiftly but the clerk spoke so quickly and sent me on my way. And this I did not appreciate because he spoke to me like I should know my way around and I had to end up on my way to the room stopping to ask another guest for directions and he himself was not too sure so. I would advise an escort especially at night when it's not too busy. Had the clerk just taken the time to do that it would've made such a difference. Upon arrival the first thing he said to me was welcome home. But with a welcome like that and no actual action behind it it left alot to be desired.

The pool and pool area were excellent.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The room was old. The air conditioner leaked alot onto the floor which made it slippery. The cushions on the pullout couch were damp. Very inconvenient in having to check out by 10 am and wait around for a later flight.

The pool and pool area were excellent. The staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Everything was amazing.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Mosquitoes were relentless. There was a gap in between the screen for the balcony door and we didn't realize when we had the screen open, we were letting mosquitoes in. Once we figured it out we just left the screen door closed and there were no further issues.

Everything was amazing.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Wonderful Beach...........Friendly People
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

I would suggest updating the rooms but that is already under way. :)

We had left another resort as we felt we weren't being treated very well. I checked out Booking.com and found The Flamingo Bay Beach Resort at a very reasonable rate, and booked it. Zaccheus, at the front desk was friendly, helpful and very accommodating. We arrived early and he stored our bags and was able to provide a room that was available earlier than our check in time. Everyone employed at the resort were very friendly, asking if we needed assistance with anything and how are stay was going. The grill on the beach has a great breakfast, our favorite was Frenchy's Hash (not what you think). Carol, our waitperson, always greeted us with a great big smile and a warm good morning. Rooms are clean, beaches are clean, the pool was delightful. Great snorkeling as well. The resort is walking distance to shops, restaurants and night spots. Our vacation started a little rough, but we are so glad we ended it at Flamingo Bay. Will definitely return.

Patience is a key
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The staff was friendly but didn't match the latest advertising price so booking early is a mistake. Get ready for phone calls every day with apologies that they are doing repairs. I could understand the need but from 9days only 3went without apologies.

Location and the beach.

Great place to stay!!
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The drainage in the shower ran quite slow and I don't like standing in what I would call "dirty stagnant water" while showering.

The beds were very comfortable and I love the size of the pull out couch

That was a relaxing week at Flamingo Resort.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

There was a leaky faucet and calcium built-up shower head that were not attended to during our stay.

The beaches and live entertainment right on the property are a big plus.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Awesome place to vacation!
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Didn't like only cleaned 2 times in 10 day. We are not timeshare owners. Expected it to be cleaned every couple of days at least

Loved it. People were great!

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Overall we had a wonderful vacation and would return again.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

There were some problems with the plumbing. Every once in a while the toilet would gurgle and spew out water. We noticed the septic truck on site for 2 days. Hope the problems is solved soon.

Beautiful beach, nice room and friendly staff. When we first arrived the safe would not open so we called the front desk and someone was in our room within 5 minutes.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

The view from our room was awesome.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

I had to pay extra for the view. Otherwise, I was looking at the parking lot.

The view from our room was awesome. The staf was friendly. They have a bar and restaurant and gift shop/ store on the property. Roooms have a nice size patios. Beach lounge chairs were included.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

excellent fantanstic keep up the good work
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

parking was kind of tight but as we saw construction is going on right now so for our next visite i know that will be fixed

everything was lovely we enjoyed the vieuw from our room we loved the bar by the beach staff was friendly everyone on the permisses was extra nice we loved our room we loved our bed but we loved everything about the hotel

A week long stay in paradise.
    • One-Bedroom Condo with Fully Equipped Kitchen

1. Shuttle service, unless you rent a car. Walking from the resort to town was up a hill and very tiring for we senior citizens. Even a golf cart ride to the top of the hill would have been helpful. There is a sister resort about two miles away and a shuttle to that location on a regular basis would get us into the town without the climb. 2. We missed having access to a hot tub at the resort.

Just about everything. The location of our room was excellent. We were lucky, not all rooms are the same. The staff from check in to check out were friendly and helpful. The beach was terrific, plenty of free lounge chairs and umbrellas. This was paradise. No shuttle service from the airport but the taxi fare was reasonable.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

St. Maarten is for us, we can't wait to go back!
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

We loved the location especially being right on the beach. The room was exactly what was listed on the website and it was perfect for us. The staff were extremely friendly. We loved having the cafe across the street where we at breakfast and dessert. We made several trips to the market which was in walking distance and had everything we needed. We can't wait to go back.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

We would stay again on this property
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

People are reserving the chairs on the beach, and sometimes it took hours they show up.

The property was nice and clean. Staff in the whole property was friendly and helpful. Nice restaurants around the property.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Swimming pool, beach pretty close, view on the beach, super...
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The cleaners didn't come to clean our room during our 3 days in the hotel...

Swimming pool, beach pretty close, view on the beach, super clean, rental agency in the lobby

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Beautiful views of the ocean, amazing scenery and wonderful...
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

traffic crossing the island could get frustrating

Beautiful views of the ocean, amazing scenery and wonderful weather with great breezes off the ocean. Wonderful food at most every restaurant we ate at with reasonable pricing

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Comfortable clean rooms, Beautiful grounds, Beach and Pool! Great location!
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

It would be nice to know if it's ever possible to obtain a room with an ocean or pool view, or do these all go to the timeshare owners? Our room was looking over the back road to the parking lot. Our morning waiter at the beach restaurant was so sullen when we ordered a takeout breakfast he made us feel we were imposing on him. YET the 'manager' went the extra mile and asked where we were sitting on the beach and insisted on bringing it right out to our beach chairs, as we were on holidays. This gentleman gave fantastic service! Missed getting his name.

So nice to have a lovely beach right outside the doors and a view of the sunset every night. The pool was terrific with a great poolside bar. Beautiful to watch all the boats go by at the Heineken Regatta, first weekend in March. We had a late flight yet were still able to swim and enjoy the sun at the resort and then shower and change for the airport with a half-hour use of a complimentary room. This has to be requested ahead of time with the front desk.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Always a pleasure to stay
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Always an issue upon check-in, my reservation cannot be found. This is about the 3rd time this happened. Got to better than that. Information should be a lot more forth coming qua systems.

Basically, qua location and cleanliness everything was perfect in that sense.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Cold shower every day!!!
    • One-Bedroom Condo with Fully Equipped Kitchen

We had No Hot water or water pressure until the morning we checked out . The pressure was so low u could not get the shower gel off or shampoo out of your hair. Even with the water control on hot only it was cold to manageablelyvwarm. We called every day but no success!!

It was quiet where our room was situated

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Great location, but becareful where your rental room may be located.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Rental room - bad location, next to the septic system that they had to pump out twice a day. A little pricey for the room location and a lot "smelly".

location of resort.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

MY fiance and I couldn't make the trip due to visa problems. I had written this site and hotel. John
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

We couldn't make it. I wrote hotel asking for a later date. I haven't gotten response. We really want to go. I saved for the trip and don't want to lose my gift to my fiancee. I hope this can be remedied.Thanks for your help and understanding. John

We love the pictures, however couldn't make it due to visa problems. However can go now. Hoping can use past reservation. Wasn't our fault for missing the trip. I hope you understand and empathise with us. This was our honeymoon. Thanks, John

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

From now on I will be dealing directly with the resorts and not through a third party.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

I was under the impression a deluxe studio was facing the pool or beach for the price I paid. I am staying at the other Diamond Resort (Royal Palm) In a two bedroom facing the beach at the end of February for the same price.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Needs some improvement
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Hotel is extremely noisy and the reception area is not appealing .

Staff members are very nice, specially the people at the front desk ( Salina and Roselyn ) and the gentlemen that take care of the lounge chairs at the beach and the bar (Raymond and the bartender). These are the people that make this place look good otherwise would be just a regular place.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Nice stay, good location
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

We had to take our luggage to our room. They suggested us to use the stairs (since the elevator was not working), but we had to many bags. We then took our bags to the parking lot, whereas there was another very small elevator. The internet speed was not very good

We stayed at the hotel from the christmas day to the day after NYE. On the first day we were well received by the staff at the front desk and concierges, who helped us to book a fine place for a special dinner. Then we got a room on the 2nd floor; we were told that the elevator was not working, which led us to complain, and then we were taken to another elevator in the parking lot. The room was nice and ample; we didn't get the view to the sea, there was no room available with that, so our room had a balcany with a view to the backside (still nice). There were a complete kitchen just by the door, a queen sized bed, 2 35-40s inches tvs (one in front of the bed and another on the living/dinning room attached to the bedroom), a sofa and two tables. Very complete for a couple such like us. The bathroom was clean; good shower and towels. The hotel has a nice pool with a view to the sea and to the sunset, worth to stay there for at least one sunset. Just nearby the hotel there are a supermarket and some restaurants (such as Isola and Bon Apetite), walking distance; also, you can walk to the Red Piano Bar and to the Holiwood Casino. We had a nice stay.

I always enjoy staying at Flamingo resort.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

I did not appreciate the checking in this time. It was a major confusion and i was not very happy with it. But in the end it worked out well after waiting for 2 hours.

I always enjoy staying at Flamingo resort. I like the location away from the town area.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Average Stay
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The staff seemed very frustrated they had to help anyone. Service on the island is not always the greatest, but in this hotel I felt like more of a burden than a paying customer.

The hotel is in a beautiful area of St.Maarten, the limited beach is very nice and the ocean is absolutely beautiful. Within the area there are lots of things within walking distance, and just next door a great Mexican restaurant on the bay front in the neighboring Simpson bay resort. The room was nice, a little dated, but spacious and fully equipped which was wonderful.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Beware of Ratings - 2.5 is the worst calculated rating????
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

No water in bathroom during the entire stay. A/C and TV did not work, sliding closet door off track, overpowering smell of pine sol, sticky floors... Add to it threatening maid banging on door more than an hour before checkout time. Front desk disconnected incoming calls from rooms so had to walk the 15 minutes to the reception each time there was a problem or promised "fix" did not work.

Comfortable bed but could not sleep due to all the other problems.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Location is great.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Check in guaranteed time did not have a room ready. Was there at 4 pm and 5 pm still did not have a room ready. Never received a phone call to apologize or even a courtesy call back when said would call. I went back at 6:30 and the lady that re-checked me in was a little more customer service oriented and super helpful. Also other people was waiting in the lobby with their young kids for a room at 6:30 pm after a long flight. Room was kind of wear and tear old model .

Location is great, lady that re-checked me in at 6:30 was understanding. Lobby was modern with Holiday Spirit decorations.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Enjoyed the location, didn't enjoy the place
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Internet didn't work. The hot water didn't work for our entire building. There is no hot tub near the pool area. The pool water was freezing.

I liked the view.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

It's not the Ritz but it will do!
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

There is no gym and they say that there is one. They have offered to utilised their sisters/next door establishment but you have to pay $10usd to use it. That I wanted to upgrade for the ocean view, went to the front desk in person and the lady told me that someone was to call me back and they never did which did make our stay less enjoyable as we had the parking view

The place is in a great location close to the main attractions on the Dutch side. The place is outdated but they are making an effort to somehow revamp it. For the amount paid, it was good as there is Laundry on site and the condo is well equipped. The gentlemen at the front desk was so nice that I almost wanted to hire him and the security as well as we left the car lights opened and they were kind enough to boost me. It's not highend at all but if you are looking for a very affordable place with a small nice little private beach with a pool, it's the place to be. I would HIGHLY recommend to upgrade for the ocean view upper floors, your trip/stay will be day and night and way much more enjoyable!

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

I stayed in a studio apartment and really enjoyed my stay.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

No hot water, but with the heat perhaps most won't mind it. Reception staff were a bit cold but not unfriendly. I would have liked them to be more welcoming. 20-30 drive to Philipsburg, Marigot & other sites but I didn't mind driving around the beautiful island :-)

I stayed in a studio apartment and really enjoyed my stay. The beach was just next to the resort and not overcrowded. It was spacious, very clean and quiet. I loved the kitchen which had everything I needed! Restaurants and a local store (though pricey) were in walking distance. I had no problem with getting parking and was able to arrange a car rental at reception (day time only). Close to the airport and the famous Maho Beach. I didn't have any sales pitch about time share, which was great. And check in room about 15 minutes max. I had no issue with that.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Some details on 10 days stay in Flamingo Resort
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

NOTE: This resort is a TIMESHARE - reception clearly says that, so you can get another room regardless of what you've booked if too many tenants arrive at the same time (which is the most ridiculous thing in my view). After all, i think the main negative points about this stay were: 1. Ask what you have booked and what you paid for. Demand manager if you disagree, explain and get what you want - do not give up. Reception people can lie to you that no rooms are available (like it was in our case), but IMHO - you paid for Ocean View Studio - and you should get it. Regardless. 2. This is a TIMESHARE apartment. Facilities are outdated, but not so much and do not disturb the eye if your target is to spend day on a beach, evening - in restaurant or having some party. Be aware - there is no information about timeshare on booking.com. 3. Prices in the local restaurant on a beach are horrible even in comparison with prices in restaurants on Dutch side in general (dinner for 2 persons + 2 cocktails can be $70). 15% of tips seems mandatory everywhere and included into the bill (Crazy!). 4. When you pay for the hotel on booking.com - you actually pay more as long as taxes are not included. So 1400 euros stay can become 1600. (There is no info on booking.com about it i guess.) Upon arrival you pay $100 of some city tax and $100 deposit for something (probably beach towels). 5. Beach and swimming pool is extremely overcrowded by people 55+ year old. Nothing wrong with the age, but if you are a young couple you need to have a car to visit other places (like Orient Bay or Mullet Bay - best beach on the island (imho again)). Otherwise you will be bored to death. 6. As long this is NOT A HOTEL (it is a TIMESHARE) there's no daily room cleaning service. It is once in 4 days. Can't say it is disturbing, but there's no info about in on Booking.COM 7.

What we've booked was the "Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen" for 10 days in the beginning of December. We planned our trip with my girlfriend 3 months beforehand and sent the email to the hotel asking for exactly this kind of room, not a ground floor and a real sea view as was advertised in the room description. 1. The room that we were able to get (with fight) - outstanding. Balcony and view - best in Simpson Bay in my view (among other hotels). We had a fantastic breakfast every day on this balcony and then run to some new beach every day. Room is huge, quiet and has a big kitchen with everything you may need (paper towels, forks, knifes, pans, plates, mugs etc etc). 2 huge flat screen TVs (if you need them). 2. Despite of the tough start and a hard clash with reception around the accommodation point, people there are not bad at all. Seems like they just do what they are asked to. Reception is nice and friendly (from the perspective of the person who got a proper room). Actually all staff in this resort is nice and helpful. 3. Location of the resort is good - outside of the roads with everyday horrible traffic jam, but not too far away from the Simpson Bay places.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

the quoted rates are not honored while checking there is big...
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

the quoted rates are not honored while checking there is big difference between agreed rate and charged rate. it is better to carry the e mail confirmation while check in to avoid over charges

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Not as nice as I expected.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The bed was awful. Booking.com did not make my reservation. I had to wait on the line to find out what happen and for them to make the reservation then. I nearly had to book another hotel.

Restaurant on the property.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Nice place, shame about lack of communication on building works
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

We were not told that the pool would not be in use during our stay which was very disappointing. It would have been only fair if they communicated the planned building works that they were carrying out whilst we were there.

The accommodation was very comfortable, albeit a little dated. Everything you needed in the room and a shared laundry room. Right on the beach, sunbeds & umbrellas available. Staff very helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Ready to leave
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Parking lot spaces too small. Water in shower not hot enough and water did not dran well so there was stading water. There was a power outage in the building we stayed in had to hurry and get dressed to we could leave the room before it was too dark. We had no flash light in the room.

Bed comfortable

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

Only saw accomodtions and they were excellent.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Internet would have been good, especially as we were there for business so had to run around the island to get internet elsewhere.

Very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

A weekend to remember
    • One-Bedroom Condo with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The parking was a bit rusty on and off but that is normal when a resort/hotel is full

I liked every thing, because even to prepare a meal for the family all the needed essentials were there and that made our stay a joyful one

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

GREAT
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

THE FIRST DAY A ROOM TILL THE END IT WAS LIKE I WAS SITTING IN THE RESTAURANT INFRONT HAHA, NO PRIVACY, NEXT DAY WE MOVED TO ANOTHER ROOM, THANKS

EVERYTHING WAS OK

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

One night stay
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The distance walking from front desk to the elevator to get to my room #7509 was kind of hectic especially with a baby in a car seat.

The room had a Full kitchen in the there with stove and microwave that can help make a baby bottle. The bed with comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

I like the location of the hotel we had beautifull view.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The television could of have more channels,I no they are getting it via satellite but it could of been more

I like the location of the hotel we had beautifull view. The room was excellent very spacious and clean,what I like most was the activities they had to entertain you with

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

October relaxation
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Me and my family really enjoyed our stay at Flamingo beach resorts. We reserve a deluxe studio with kitchenette which definitely met our expectations. The studio was very spacious, comfortable, clean and the kitchenette is fully equipped with everything anyone would possibly need. We will definitely be staying at the resort again.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Arlyn
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The room service is only provided after 3 nights. if you wanted every day you need to pay more.

I like everithing from Flamingo Hotel. it was my 2nd anniversary in this hotel. The beach is clean. The enviroment is pleasant & sweet to sleep. The reception attendant are really friendly. The higiene which is the most for me is excellent.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Th garden was beautiful.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

I was not given options as to choice of floor and location of room

Th garden was beautiful. The room was accommodative, other services were within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

A Nice Place To Stay. Pleasant Staff. Good Location.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Elevator #2 broke down with us in it. Very scary experience. No phone available to call for help. Finally security came to assist.

Staff very pleasent and helpful.Location very nice, on beach.

Whisky sour sunsets and amazing beds :)
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

We were only here one night so there wasn't anything we didn't like

Great last minute booking- a very relaxing place in proximity to some super fun bars with great people and good vibes.

Dispite of minor details I recomend it.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Staff need more training and pay more attention what they do at front desk. Mistakes with clients reservation and services for additional guest in the room. Very old sofa-bed without sheets.

Location and facilities

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

My stay was great and enjoyable
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Should have Welcome gifts in room for birthdays and anniversary celebrants

The room was clean, spacious and had in everything that I needed. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Rooms were spacious and clean.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The exterior to the rooms looked drab. In particular the parking garage and entrance to the elevator could use some serious work. Sewage pipes and electrical work were covered by cheap looking lattice work. I probably would not return.

Rooms were spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

cool night
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The room was nice and cold the A/C was working at 100% please give the engineering team and housekeeping team a big thank you and how can I forget Ackee at the front desk he was the star he made our stay enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

my stay was fabulous we be going back pretty soon
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Room could have been more clean especially the floor the kitchenette could have more stuff like soap pad for dishes proper broom etc... WiFi could not play on Xbox one was disconnected often and rooms should be clean every three days not after seven days cleanliness is everything

I liked the pool location is top kntoch bedroom was nice staff greeted us okay love the different activities for the kids and adults the propriety is amazing

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Great location and outstanding view.
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The hotel does not have a fitness room at the same location.

The location is excellent. The view from our room was outstanding. I loved the swimming pool.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Great stay at a nice clean hotel
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

They were a bit short staffed when we arrived and had to check a few times to see if our room was ready.

Nice view, pool area was clean, the garden and surroundings were very clean.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Think twice before staying here
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

The bed; the air conditionerwhich had a smell; the lack of amenities; the staff; the furniture was dirty; the cleaning staff were in the corridor all day long and were very noisy

The beach

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

nice location, free wifi (despite on mobile device...
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

cleaning once a week? sort of guesthouse accommodation in such case (also don't understand in such case, why checkout at 10 am and checkin at 4 pm) reception staff also not very efficient - 6 people around and only one is working

nice location, free wifi (despite on mobile device doesn't work so well) very nice Monday welcome afternoon event (despite didn't won in a raffle)

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

I cancelled this reservation and was charged for one night.
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

I cancelled this reservation and was charged for one night. I will not recommend this hotel and booking.com. You did not state that the reservation was non- refundable

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Wonderful and Enjoyable vacation!
    • Deluxe Studio Ocean View with Fully Equipped Kitchen

You are constantly being approached by persons trying to entice you with their free gifts of food and "money" to do a tour of their resort. Even sitting on the beach, they will approach you. By the way, the tour is much longer than an hour and you must do the tour completely to get whatever is promised to you at the start!! Very annoying indeed!!

Location and that we were able to walk to the strip of shops in Simpson Bay, from the Hotel was a big plus. The calmness of the sea allowed us to enjoy just soaking in the salt water while enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. The beautiful sunsets.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

A clean, modern 1bdrm Codo, but with limited ocean view and noisy neighbors partying until 3am.
    • One-Bedroom Condo with Fully Equipped Kitchen

1) Unaware of 20% tax 2) 4 out of 7 nights (Locals) had parties going on next door until 2;30-3;00am in the morning. 3) Our view wasn't really an ocean view which we asked for which was disappointing. 4)We were on a 3rd floor (NO ELEVATOR Access), 5) Dealt with noisy traffic going up and down the road in front of our apartment. and a jack hammer going off at 8am. 5) The pool was wonderful although the music at times was inappropriate for families. Would have appreciated more Caribbean music or a variety of music.

Cleanliness of the room, the beach and pool and the condo itself was well equip. Unaware of 20% ta

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Great stay!
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

I dislike the time sharing. At check-in Dorothy explained to us what is was, set a time up for us to attend. It was for a Sunday 1pm. We couldn't make it. The following day, she called very early in the morning- 8am (waking both of us up) asking why we didn't go and if we wanted to reschedule. I felt bothered by this.

The location was great; a few minutes from everything. Management was very helpful. We had an issue with our room,I called the front desk and it was resolved within an hour.The bartenders at toppers are amazing. Drinks were delicious- not watered down. Happy Hour drinks are 2 for 1 and their chicken wings were very tasteful. I would recommend getting a room on the higher level floors as the views are better. I loved the beach, I went every day, even my last night there. The water was smoothe, turquoise blue, white sand- my fav. There's also a gift shop on site. They have souvenirs and floaters in case you forgot yours for the water. We will definitely return in the future.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

Spend a little more and get a lot more!
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Toilet blocked with normal use we had only been there for 3 hours and out for most of that time. Then staff required an argument to get them to move our rooms in the middle of the night. The new room had a large puddle of water under/next to the bed so we had to request to have the room changed again. No upgrade or apology provided.

good location but you need a car.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

Love it
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Housekeeping should be at least every other day Staff are too loud/noisy. Should try to keep their voice soft.

The location Fully equipped kitchen

It was a relaxing trip to unwind and it was accomplished.

Mosquitoes and power outage

Relaxing n enjoying watching beach

Happy customer
    • Deluxe Studio with Fully Equipped Kitchen

Room was spotlessly clean and very well equipped. Pool nice, price good, children loved it.

the bed extra large