Thailand Amphawa Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Amphawa Caza Platuu Review Score: 8

“Everything is perfect! The room is so huge and there are 3 shower rooms and 3 toilets. Breakfast is delicious 😀”

• River Jam Amphawa Review Score: 8.6

“- Friendly personell - helpfull to arrange tuk-tuk to get around”

• Gajib Bed&Breakfast Review Score: 9.3

“The best hotel I have seen in Thailand ! All was perfect: room - staff - breakfast ! ”

• Aple Homestay Review Score: 8.2

“No insects, nice view from the room, nice garden, bathroom in the room. It's about 10 minutes walk from the floating market but we knew that already. For us wasn't an issue. They made us breakfast at 12pm. 1 fried egg, 2 hot dogs, coffee and toast with butter and jam. ”

• Baan Benjathip Review Score: 8.7

“It's the best staff ever. Location is great in my opinion because the hostel is in the middle of the nature. That though, makes it a bit inconvenient for transportation and getting around. The staff helped me get to the nearest bus stop and got great advice.”

• Warakorn Baansuan Amphawa Review Score: 8.7

“Very nice staff and good breakfast.”

• Villa Amphawa Review Score: 9.8

“Staffs are very welcoming, helpful and friendly. Location is good not far from floating market.”

• “Nice staff”

• Baansuanlynjee Maeklong Resort Review Score: 8.1

“The staffs are very nice and helpful. I love breakfast there.They serve pomelo from their orchard and they are quiet good , juicy and sweet. The atmosphere is peaceful and green. i got the felling of the local life. Wish I were there during the Lychee season.”

• Ruean Mai Chai Khlong Review Score: 7.8