Thailand Sukhothai Verified B&B and Inn Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• RuengsriSiri Guesthouse Review Score: 8.2

“Nice and cosy room, the staff were friendly Great location”

• “The location of the guesthouse was very convenient for both the park and the local restaurants. The owner was helpful and hospitable. The massage was very good as well.”

• The Nature Review Score: 9.1

“Seems like a Family operation, grandma, mother, and daughter who do try really hard to please but miss the mark”

• “The guesthouse was fantastic on its own with bikes to hire at a good price and a fantastic infinity pool, but the staff really went above and beyond for us. My sister left an item on the coach and the staff called the coach company for us and we got the item back the next day! Also, being a vegetarian the breakfast menus weren't great but we were able to pick and choose what we want and it all arrived the next morning for us.”

• “- The location was great, just one block distance to a 7eleven and two blocks from the main attraction (Sukhothai Historical Park). There are a lot of restaurants nearby. - The staff was awesome! We'd bought a bus ticket from Sukhothai no Chiang Mai when we arrived at the main bus station in New Sukhothai. But when we arrived at Space Ben Guest House, the girl from the staff took our tickets and went by herself to a bus stop nearby, just to confirm if we could catch the bus at the road so we wouldn't have to go to the New Sukhothai bus station. That saved us time and money! - The breakfast was delicious: 2 toasts, 2 fried eggs and fruits (which changed everyday: pineapple, jackfruit or even dragon fruit!) - The room had everything we needed: comfy bed and comfy pillows, small fridge, private bathroom with a strong shower (difficult to find in Southeast Asia), amenities, towels and good wifi!”

• The history cafe' & guesthouse Review Score: 9.2

“Well, in the webpage, it says Check out time is at 00:00 the following day, so I thought it was okay check out a bit later than the usual 12:00noon check out time. But of course, I had to ask if its okay to check out at 8pm because my bus was at 9:50pm, but they said that the check out time is 12noon and it is okay to leave my bag in the reception area if I still want to go around town. They did lend me a very cute bike to go around the Historical Park and around the little town.”

The 15 Best B&Bs and Inns in Sukhothai