Thailand Chiang Dao Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Ashi Guesthouse Chiangdao Review Score: 8.9

“Near the caves and great views, nice garden.”

• The Wes Village Review Score: 9.2

“This place is just amazing. In the middle of nowhere with nice view on mountains.it’s quite and peaceful. Rooms (we had a bungalow) are nice and big. Swimming pool is so beautiful! ”

• Huan Chiang Dao Resort Review Score: 8.8

“The garden and setting, it looked really nice and had good atmosphere. ”

• Doo-Dao-Doi Farm & Stay Review Score: 9.3

“This accommodation is so pretty and tranquil. I extended my stay. There is a creek running through the property that one can hear at night and I could see the sunsets over the mountains from my bungalow. The carpentry and construction is very tasteful with an eye for beauty. Aun, the host, is very nice and was so helpful to me. Breakfast is very good. My room was very large. If you love nature, this is the place for you.”

• Koko Home Review Score: 8.6

“The room, kitchen and bathroom were very clean. Full equipment in the kitchen. The beds were comfortable. The garden is very nice. Yuki is a very good host and will give you all the information you need.”

• Azalea Village Review Score: 8.8

“It’s pretty, the pool, is awesome, the grounds are beautiful and the bungalow is great.”

• Chiang Dao Story Camp Review Score: 9.2

“My plan was only 2 days stay, but so much impressed and enjoyable in this place so I continued my stay for total 5 days! The owner really friendly, kind and helpful. I also got a free bicycle to ride around and the location really good there is the shop not far and Famous ChiangDao Cave Temple just only 2-3 minuets by bicycle. Really recommend this place!”

The 8 Best Hotels in Chiang Dao