2. Thailand hotel reviews
  4. Chumphon hotel reviews
Thailand Chumphon Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Thirty Tree Garden House Review Score: 8.9

“The natural surroundings. Trees.. fresh air.. ”

• Tong Chang Resort Review Score: 9.4

“Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast that was kindly prepared upon request, convenient sleep over on the way from north to south. ”

• Salsa Hostel Review Score: 9.1

“Very clean”

• Paradorn Inn Review Score: 6.9

“Good clean rooms for a very afordable price.Good for a brief visit in Chumphon..”

• Hop Inn Chumphon Review Score: 8.4

“Cheap, clean, decent facilities and helpful staff. ”

• Rub Lom Chom Klong Homestay Review Score: 9.8

“The host was amazing! He went out of his way to ensure our comfort and even provided transportation. He felt more like a good friend rather than a host. I did not want to leave and I am already planning my return! Thank you for everything!!”

• Chalicha Resort Review Score: 8.4

“Super friendly staff, the grounds needed some care and the bldg is old and needs some clean up, but for the price it’s good.”

• Matina Resort Review Score: 9

“The room where new and amazing! But that was nothing compared to how we where treated. “A” (the girl at the reception) made us feel at home. So nice as all the staff.. I even hurt my self and they went to the store to buy what I needed to fix me up.. the rooms where luxurious bathrooms are a real oasis.. location was a little excluded but for us it was exactly what we wanted.. thank you so much”

• Magic House Review Score: 9.3

“The staff were pleasant and food and accommodation very nice.”

• Loft Mania Boutique Hotel Review Score: 8.1

“Friendly staff, comfy bed, good location”

The 20 Best Hotels in Chumphon