Thailand Ko Mook Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• “Everything was good”

• Mookies Bungalow Review Score: 8.1

“Wan is one of the owners and is very very nice. She gives you the best service you can wish. We missed one bag while travelling and Wan searched for it, even when we already left. What a great service, by parcel she sent the found bag to our next destination!! Thank you for the top service Wan and Mookies!!! ”

• Mook Ing Lay Review Score: 8.8

“From the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome. The staff greeted us and knew who we were without asking. The room was spacious with great bed, air conditioning & bathroom. Will be back here as soon as we can! Love Koh Mook, the people and food were fantastic”

• Mook Lamai Resort and Spa Review Score: 9.4

“The staff was very charming and everything was perfect. Even the restaurant was awesome I can recommend it for everybody who wants to have a quiet holiday and to chillax at its best.”

• Mook Montra Resort Sea Front Review Score: 8.6

“The Island is nice but very small, in the low season everything close. So it didnt have any nightlife!!!”

• Cashew Nut Bungalow, Ko Mook Review Score: 8.5

“I'm so glad I stayed with Yai at cashew nut bungalows. He went above and beyond to show me around the island. He drove me in his motorbike, introduced me to his friends, and walked with me to the hidden waterfall and viewpoint in the jungle. He also shared his food every day. So awesome! Staying in Koh mook wouldn't be the same without Yai and his guidance.”

• Pawapi Review Score: 7.7

“Great experience, lovely staff, make sure you choose a house with a sea view - it's really stunning :) The island is really quiet and not too popular.”

• Koh Mook Sivalai Beach Resort Review Score: 8.8

“The ideal location”

• Koh mook coco lodge Review Score: 8.5

“Nice staffs, delicious meals, good service, nice atmosphere and finally, the dogs are friendly.”

The 9 Best Hotels in Ko Mook