Reviews of Adelphi Suites Bangkok 4 stars

6 Sukhumvit Soi 8, Khlong Toei, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand

#129 of 1,479 hotels in Bangkok

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Great location with good rooms and facilities. Restaurant staff lacking but could be a one off?
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I found the restaurant staff (Monsoon) to be indifferent on the whole. Never found them to be welcoming at any time of the day with the exception of "Fon", I believe one of the managers / supervisors and the bartender who were very nice. On one occasion I entered the restaurant and was not served and so took my custom elsewhere. It's a shame as the restaurant food is good with a nice outdoor terrace to spend a hour or so.

Clean rooms that are well equipped. Staff - hotel staff were good, in particular the concierge and house keeping staff; very efficient. Restaurant (Monsoon) staff were less impressive. Hotel location is a real plus point.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

A very enjoyable stay. Will definitely come back.
    • Studio

Stayed for three nights. Not much change in the breakfast over the three days. Would be nice to have little pots of milk rather than coffee mate in the room. also some biscuits would be appreciated. Only small things.

Very comfortable room. Well stocked minibar. Good breakfast.Great location. Everything we needed within 50m. Appreciated that during one of the usual heavy rainstorms.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Superb.

Nothing to dislike.

Comfort. Breakfast in Monsoon superb. Location. Bars, shop, BRT. Very clean, all staff very amicable. Could not fault anything on this stay. Even when I complained there was no power in the suite, an electrician arrived immediately and removed my keycard, and inserted it correctly. No fuss, just a smile!!

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Nice personnel, very delicious and variable breakfast, good...
    • Studio

Some parts of the room, esp in the bathroom may require restoration.

Nice personnel, very delicious and variable breakfast, good restaurant with Thai food in the hotel, small but clean pool on the roof. And my room was really spacious )))

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Very nice hotel in a good location but a nice and quiet part of the city. Very friendly staff
    • One-Bedroom Premier

Very clean. Wonderful staff. Good food. Nice location. Everything in the room is in working order. Would love a sauna or steam room but that’s just me being picky

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Everything was beautiful, the cleanliness, the service, the...
    • Studio

Everything was beautiful, the cleanliness, the service, the location and the most beautiful receptionist, thank you from the heart and I will be back to you soon

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

We enjoyed our short stay here and would recommend this property especially for its location
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We were in a one bedroom suite on a high floor where the balcony was flooded out every time it rained. You can expect that if staying during the rainy season.

Breakfast included was excellent in a lovely setting downstairs. You can eat inside or outside. The free Wifi is good within the room and in the lobby area. Front of house staff were very helpful with information and directions. The hotel location is excellent and very close to Nana train station.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

My new hotel of choice the next time I visit Bangkok
    • Studio

Check-in process was a bit slow, but that seems typical for hotels in Thailand. Even though this was pre-booked and pre-paid, the hotel still seems to request a lot more information at check-in, including information they should already have. Management should consider establishing an express check-in process. Strong odor in my room caused by electronic aroma generators in the hallway. I'm not particularly sensitive to odors, but I found the artificial aroma generators placed in the hallway outside my room overpowering. I had to ask housekeeping to unplug it and move it elsewhere which they did right away. These are minor points that did not detract from the enjoyment of my stay.

Beautifully renovated spacious rooms Friendly and attentive staff Excellent location on a quieter soi close to public transit, restaurants, and other services A very good restaurant and bar attached to the hotel

Great value in central Bangkok
    • Studio

Check-in process was slow. We had paid in advance and they had all our details and it still took a long time.

Lovely big room with great views of the citt and nice restaurants nearby. The location is excellent and there is a metro station only metres away. The pool on the roof was lovely and the staff were friendly and attentive. We will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Perfect Stay in Sukhumvit
    • Studio

Small issue with hot water taking time to come on but not a downside for us

Easily accessible to malls, night clubs, great restaurant and great staff Amazing views from top floor

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Pleasant stay - good value for money. Close to subway / metro / train station.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Sunny side up eggs seemed difficult for breakfast cook - yolks kept breaking. However, successful on third attempt - never gave up.

Breakfast was quite good. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Staff VERY pleasant and helpful

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

There are lot of other good hotels in this price.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The room are dirty and the stuff don't help your problems/asks. In addition, the maid has stolen money from my room and the manager didn't care what so ever.

Fabulous hotel, everything superb.
    • One-Bedroom Premier

A fabulous hotel, the staff are well trained and super helpful. Our suite was superb and very clean, with great views of the city. Breakfast , lunch and evening dining at the Monsoon restaurant that cater for the hotel is one of my favourites. Great menu and food 10/10. I will return.

A first class hotel in Bangkok .
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Staff, facilities and cleanliness all excellent. This is a first class hotel and I’ve stayed here several times. It is unfailingly faultless in terms of comfort and reliability.

Excellent hotel
    • Studio

This is an hotel that excels in every category, and is an example of how things should be done. I have stayed there several times and will do so again when I next visit Bangkok.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Excellent hotel and very helpful and co-operative staffs.

nil

Best hotel as we visited so far in Bangkok, staffs are excellent and very helpful. they provided us early check-in. rooms are very big and spacious. Clean and comfort bed. breakfast is very good. overall excellent hotel, I recommend this hotel for all type of travellers. We'll be back next time. Cheers!

Excellent location close to BTS Nana.

Nothing negative

Excellent location close to BTS Nana. Recent renovations have given the hotel a very fresh feel. Staff are helpful and breakfast is great.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Home away from home

We love everything!!

We love everything about Adelphi Suites Bangkok!! We love it so much we keep coming back every time we come thru Bangkok. Always clean, always comfortable, always great staff!! We love the location as it’s really close to the train and within walking distance of everything we want. We will continue to stay at Adelphi. They have never let us down.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

During our stay we were disrupted by guests in rm 1201 and...

More aggressive receptionists

During our stay we were disrupted by guests in rm 1201 and create sleepless nites for us.The reception should be more firm or at least compensate us with upgrade to other rooms. Only after second nite the noise tone down

this hotel management has done a fine job.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The air velocity noise from the Aircon wind flow is too high in the rooms, I strongly suggest that this matter be rectified asap. There should be complete silence from Air flow in rooms. Another thing i noticed and found objectionable this time.... there was some kind of strong Arabic perfume smoke like insence. This smell is very disturbing to all. It is typical to Arabs only. Please make sure this is not encouraged and stopped immediately. If i find that smell again, I will surely cancel my booking and will not live at your hotel again.

this hotel management has done a fine job. Keep it up.

• Studio

I stayed at this hotel a few times and every time The staff is trying to make more money on my booking. The room I ordered is never available and there is all ways need for an upgrade, paid off course. After arguing with them they all ways manage to find the exact room I asked for. It is not a bout the money, it's just frustrating that every time I need to feel like in bargaining.

Friendly staff and comfortable hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Premier

Nothing that the hotel can do anything about, but traffic around the area can be somewhat difficult if you intend to commute by car.

Friendly staff, spacious and clean room with everything that I personaly need for a business stay (good wifi, comfortable room, clean bathroom, easy access to public transportation, ...)

We will be back.
    • One-Bedroom Premier

Very good value hotel in a very good location for BTS, bars, massage, restaurant just about everything really, we stayed in a 1 bedroom suite and it was fantastic, the Monsoon restaurant was exceptional for dinner and breakfast. We were on the 5th floor and the shower pressure was amazing. We visit 3-4 times per year and will definitely stay here again.

This hotel was perfect for our 3 day stay in Bangkok.

Nothing we didn't like.

This hotel was perfect for our 3 day stay in Bangkok. The location was ideal just beside nana sky train station. There were plenty of great bars and restaurant's on the same street. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room on the 11th floor was good size with kitchenette, couch, and good size bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and air conditioning was not to loud. The bar/ restaurant was very good and breakfast was great. The pool was small but adequate. Would definitely return again.

Good room, good pool,good wifi, very good restaurant !
    • One-Bedroom Premier

Poor breakfast..,(No cheese ,no cold cuts) Gym is making to much noise for surrounding guest rooms (room 1504), bathtub was not working good....(room 1401)

Good room, good pool,good wifi, very good restaurant ! Good staff,good airco,very good roomservice,nice kitchen....friendly cleaning people ...

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

GREAT STAYING AT BKK in THIS HOTEL!
    • Studio

The check-in time could be better if shortened, whenever the chek-in.

The hotel restaurant was nice and comfort for staying with my friends, especially with local beer at terrace after shower.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

GOOD ENOUGH FOR BKK STAY!
    • Studio

The shower was available but the water temparature was in normal, not available so much hot water to take shower.

The location is one of the benifit for the business and after-5 expereinces.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The breakfast was great!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

No free transport service, not sure if need to request but I didn't receive any email from the Hotel if I'd like to avail that service.

The breakfast was great! The room was very big and well equipped!

Very comfortable 4 nights in a very affordable and friendly atmosphere.
    • One-Bedroom Premier

I don't know; I prefer carpeted floors to the tiled floor because the air conditioning makes the tiled floor too cold and uncomfortable. I also prefer fabric on the sofas instead of the artificial leather because of the same reason--cold.

Location on Soi 8 just off the busy Sukhumvit, close to good tourist bars, good tourist restaurants, shops and massage parlors. The room was really clean and spacious, with a nice bathroom (bath and shower), a very comfortable bed and large ceiling to floor windows. The free WIFI was also adequately fast. We ate in a couple of other restaurants, but we kept coming back to the "The Monsoon" in the hotel--for food variety, taste, ambiance and excellent service.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Great location , big and convenient suites , very comfort...

They are cheating again and tried to downgrade my room to one bedroom suite instead of one bedroom premiere but as i was knowing the premiere room lay out well i insisted to take one (keep in mind that there is only one premiere room at every floor it's no. is 01 like 701,801,901....1201....etc. ) other than this every thing was perfect.

Great location , big and convenient suites , very comfort beds , very clean rooms and public areas , good smell every where , very Quiet hotel , nice and well equipped kitchen , very nice housekeeping.

Loved it.
    • Studio

Shower was blocked but they fixed it. One treadmill wasn’t working.

Amazing food and staff. Lovely room. Great location beside NANA BTS. Lovely pool.

will try another next time.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I stay the hotel for three nights. Cockroach was discovered after we come back from outside in the first night. My wife ask staff come up to take away the death body but he come up with bear hands after. I give him tissue paper to took away the body. I think he should come up with tissue paper and spray something (EVEN water) to the place of the death body found. Afterwards, we discovered the pattern of the floor tile looks like the cockroach ... ha ha. I stay suite but the living room is a joke which is much smaller than the bedroom. At night, the air conditioning in bed room is not cold enough even set a 16 degree. I have to switch on the air-conditioning in in the living room and open the bed room door in sleeping.

Location is good, close to BTS nana station, walking distance to terminal 21. The staff in reception is good. The swimming pool is small but sun reach at the morning and we are happy to swim in it because nobody come to the pool on that morning.

It is very convenient and BTS nana station is just a 2 mins...
    • Studio

The furniture looks a bit old and the aircon is noisy at times. Water can be seen gathering and dripping from the ceiling if on for long hours.

It is very convenient and BTS nana station is just a 2 mins walk. Staff is friendly and amenities is around the corners. The room is big with 2 LCD tv, one in the room and the other in the small living room. It has a mini kitchen and a decent fridge for anyone who wants to cook a meal. Their breakfast is also decent for its hotel size.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Great place to stay, very laid back staff, nothing too much...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Great place to stay, very laid back staff, nothing too much trouble. The restaurant was great, good selection of food and drinks. Great room with everything one needs and more, I was very happy staying here and would gladly return.

High recommended hotel for families
    • Studio

Nothing, except breakfast buffet choices could be more.

Everything perfect , location near to nana, staff very friendly, room size, swimming pool, breakfast.

Big room, nice if you stay for a while.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I do not know if there is such a thing.

Big room, nice if you stay for a while. Breakfast is really good. Restaurant at the hotel is nice too, good mexican food!

Nice location close to skytrain station Asok.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The wifi connection was sometimes awful even if each room has its own router. Restaurant/breakfast didn't meet our expectations so we ended up having breakfast outside of hotel

Nice location close to skytrain station Asok. Also, right outside the hotel are a lot of restaurants and bars. Our room was with a living room, big fridge, kitchen and a washing machine for clothes.

love the bright big room in great location
    • Studio

very small thing: the couch was really uncomfortable and extremely ugly - totally out of place in such a great room. if the room had a better couch it would have been perfect.

Room was super light with a great view of the Soi and beyond. Very comfortable bed. Best location in Bangkok. Central to everything. Great gym and swimming pool area. Bed was extremely comfortable.

I will definitely return.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The bathroom looked a bit tired and in need of a renovation.

Location, gym and pool area are great. Love the breakfast spread and the restaurant. The staff are super welcoming and helpful. The rooms are very clean. Great value for money.

Excellent location and lovely staff
    • One-Bedroom Premier

The shower in the bathroom needed cleaning. The water flow was scattered. Apart from that, nothing much needs improvement

Stayed in their biggest available suite and it was really good. The bathroom was beautiful and the bed was comfortable. The location is great. The hotel has it's own restaurant called the Monsoon, which serves some excellent food (try their French Onion Soup)

The location.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I cant think of anything i didnt like.

The location. The room was really clean. The bed was comfortable The breakfast. The staff was really helpful and the resraurant serves really good food that we cnt help but order dinner on our whole stay

Staff are helpful, and everything is clean.
    • Studio

Internet did not work in my room, 2 hrs couldn't fix it. Connected to next room's internet.

Staff are helpful, and everything is clean. Food is great at restraunt.

Good Hotel, Good Restaurant, Good Location.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The couch / sofa in the apartment are super uncomfortable, they should change them at once with fabric based so one can sit relaxed more.

Location is good as well as the size of the rooms.

Worth your moneys
    • Studio

Good location (Close to Nana BTS station) Large and clean room with refrigerator, electric stove, cooker hood, microwave, sink, kitchenwares Clean & Comfy bed Varieties of delicious breakfasts

Will come back again to this hotel.
    • Studio

Breakfast didnt have a variety of food. So if you dont like thai food, you dont have much options!

Good Location, close to metro station. Staff is friendly.

this is the only place i will stay when I'm in bangkok. Its awesome.
    • Studio

there is nothing i don't like about this hotel... its awesome.

my 2nd time to stay at the Adelphi. The staff are wonderful and very friendly. The check in process is easy and fast (i like that they have gone paperless with billing). The rooms are incredibly clean, generous in size and very comfortable. The breakfast is amazing. evening drinks "watching the world pass by" @ Monsoon Bar is relaxing and enjoyable. housekeeping is amazing. I asked for extra towel & t-paper on my first day and everyday there were extra towels in my room for me without having to re-ask again. The pool and gym on the roof top are great and really clean. The hotel smells like you are in a spa. Its modern and in a great location.

Perfect basis to discover Bangkok
    • Studio

We spent a fantastic 2 nights at Adelphi Hotel. We could check in earlier. Very good location close to Nana BTS station. We liked the swimming pool with a nice view at the top of the hotel. The double bed was very comfy and we could put the coach next to the bed so our little son could sleep safely with us and all of us had enough space. Delicious breakfast with a good variety. Storing our luggages after check out until late evening. Helpful and friendly staff. Everything was perfect.

overall the stay was quite enjoyable.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Noisy airconditioners at first but after a while you don't notice as much.

We preferred the studio to the one bedroom suite. Seemed much more airy . The staff at the breakfast were excellent as were the porters.

The Best Hotel in Bangkok!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Everything exceeded my expectations. I was really pleased with my stay at this Hotel. I will definitely book this hotel again on my next trip to Bangkok

My room was upgraded and had more comfortable stay.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The noise of air conditioner was very big. You can control the level of fan, but it seems the same.

My room was upgraded and had more comfortable stay. Staffs are kind & room was clean and nice. Breakfast was also good. Location was very near the center - only 4 stops from Siam by 4 stops in BTS.

Have stayed in many hotels in Bangkok... this is one of the better.
    • Studio

Nothing... except the bathroom mirror interferes with face washing (watch your head)

This is a very good hotel in a great location for the Suhkumvit area.

Excellent Hotel for the money, Great Location, really good restaurant, Staff were Awesome
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The door to the shower opened into the shower which many do but because of the size of the shower, the size of the door and the locations of the shelves inside the shower it made it extremely difficult to shut the shower down once inside and to open to get out of the shower. There were also some tiles missing off of the floor in the shower and some black mold growing on the grout.

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms are extra big compared to many other hotels I have stayed in while in Bangkok. It was great having a small kitchenette and a washing machine. It would have been better if the suite had its own pots and pans instead of having to go down as ask for each pan individually.

A true surprise after long journey!
    • Studio

Obviously nothing unpleasant.....except perhaps I could not stay longer!

It is conveniently located in a vibrant area with restaurants and bars and but strangely enough it felt like being in a small village. This place is very clean and very welcoming! Smily people and super kind all the time. No hesitation book this place

Excellent going back again for sure
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Everything excellent. Breakfast and the evening meals for the prices couldn’t be faulted.. even if more expensive worth it

Excellent going back again for sure

We enjoyed the roof top swimming pool 😀
    • Studio

This hotel is well located in the city centre, ideal for a walk to the shops and malls. The studio was spacious, great day light, comfortable bed.

We enjoyed the roof top swimming pool 😀

Good Overall Experience.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Pool was out of service during most of my stay. Having specofically sought, and paid for a hotel with a pool, this was very disappointing. Hotel should have made this known on Booking.com. Also asked for THB 1,000 on check in. Again no information about this on Booking.com. For a four star hotel. This lack of pre-booking disclosure is very disappointing.

Location only 2 mins walk to BTS Nana. Room was large, everything worked, and very well appointed and equipped.

Comfortable rooms in a great central location
    • One-Bedroom Suite

This property is consistently great with its services ad standard of rooms. The staff are very professional and friendly and nothing is too much when asked to do something. Great location and easy to get to BTS which is just a short walk away.

Nice small apartment and you can do everything
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The street outside got a lot is hooker so I don’t like it.

My partner loved. It has the washing machine that’s perfect for us. It is a small apartment for both of us. The food downstair is fantastic.

Comfortable hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast spreads are quite limited and repetitive. Ate the same dishes for the days of my stay. Wooden bed frame has peeled laminate and have to be careful getting in & out of the bed.

Near Nana BTS. staffs are friendly, responsive and helpful. Huge room for a family of 3-4 and comes with washer/ dryer.

Great service in good location with nice large rooms
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Great size rooms. Some of largest I have been in, very clean, comfy bed, staff are very helpful and they enjoy their job so you can see that in their work. Great location as close to everything and BTS just a very short walk for you to get to elsewhere, Monsoon Restaurant continues to excel and consistently provides great service. I love the outdoor area where you can sit and relax and watch the world go by while you have a drink or meal. Facilities are heart, That’s why I always come back here,

Unbeatable location and good sized rooms
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Room lightings were really bad. Was way too dim The view of the room was horrendous. Looked out to a dirty empty plot with old abandoned toilets

The location was great The staff was nice The breakfast was really tasty, although there wasn't any variety

A very central located and priceworthy gem!:-)
    • Studio

The aircondition unfortunately didn´t function optimal in our room/flat and it also was a little loud! (Cleaning in bathroom was pretty good but not top notch!)

Very close to Nana BTS, street with restaurants and 7-11 (open 24 hours)! We got a free upgrade from the very hospitable and service minded receptionist!:-) Also comfortable bed and an excellent breakfast!

I’ve stayed 3 times and will again soon.
    • Studio

Nothing to dislike about Adelphi stay.

This is an excellent hotel, and the one by which I judge others in Bangkok. Location is good,with taxis and tuk tuks always available. Bed v.comfortable and room v.clean. Breakfast was wide choice and good quality .

Totally good
    • One-Bedroom Suite

When checked in we already told staff that the day when we gonna check out we have to check out early in the morning cause we have to be in Suvarnabhumi early so we could’t eat breakfast then we has order breakfast box instead for eat when we on the way to airport, but today when we checked out and asked for breakfast box staff that work on the time have no idea he said that he doesn’t get or see any orders for breakfast box on the list then he tried to called and asked the person that got ordered and tried to talk around made us give up but sorry we didn’t so we’ve to standed and waited for 20min, we got only 100bath/per for buy breakfast in Suvarnabhumi Which hotel cost breakfast 300bath/per doesn’t our fault and Taxi have to wait for us for 20 min Money is not so important but We were so disappointed.

Room,location,cleaning service

Great Hotel, With a Spectacular View and very convenient location.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Small gripe....I wasn't a big fan of the Breakfast but, to be fair Breakfast is not really my favorite meal anyway. It was at least standard and If you like Breakfast....It will do.... but... certainly nothing I would make a point to wake up for..

The View from my 1 Bedroom Suite was Epic!! Staff was professional and very competent. Room was Clean and modern and all amenities were top notch! I would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

Definitely a well managed, excellence-driven hotel suites place
    • Studio

Nothing I could think of. The care of details make a real positive difference, actually.

Very comfortable bed, all well noise-proofed, medium size yet breath taking rooftop pool, appeasing decors and colours, high quality staff, irreproachable cleanliness. Location just excellent. Towels have a great delicate smell, a lot of care to details that really make a difference. We'll come back again, absolutely!

Location is superb.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

No shuttle services provided. The outlook of the hotel doesn't seems like a 5 star hotel, a bit over price.

Location is superb. However, it located in the complex area.

We’ve stayed here the last 4 or 5 times we’ve visited Bangkok. It’s a great place to stay!
    • Studio

Bed is a little hard for my liking but, that is just a personal opinion.

The rooms are always clean. The location of this hotel is fabulous!! The staff are always amazing and willing to help. Breakfast at Monsoon restaurant has a good selection of food.

Good location but breakfast was disappointed.
    • Studio

I stayed this hotel for 3 nights. Some flies flying around breakfast and it’s lower the breakfast quality. They should make this experience better.

Location, room facilities, breakfast, swimming pool till 10...
    • Studio

Air conditioner too strong, taxi service from the hotel to airport - the driver tried to cheat me(((

Location, room facilities, breakfast, swimming pool till 10 p.m.

Nice place for a short stay in Bangkok
    • Studio

Air conditioning a little bit outdated- slightly noisy. Mold in the shower corners.

Helpful staff, perfect location- 50 meters from Nana station, good breakfast choice, big room size, small kitchenette for cooking in the room, gym and small swimming pool is a good bonus.

great place to stay in Bangkok, would definitely go back

can't think of anything

spacious and quiet rooms (important in a city that never sleeps...), very friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast in a separate restaurant with a nice bar (Monsoon), very close to public transportation (metro just around the corner), 2 bottles of water in the room every day

Perfect suite for a weary traveller.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Internet and TV links stopped working in the middle of the night. I would like to commend the staff for ensuring that they fixed it straight away

The apartment was clean, the bed was huge, the bathroom was comfortable.

awesome.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

hot water in shower takes long time to heat up.

staff are awesome. very friendly and very helpful. Location of the hotel is excellent and walking distance to nana BTS.

Very good hotel in an excellent location
    • Studio

Excellent location. The room was very nice and spacious. The 'Monsoon' restaurant is on the ground floor was great, with a large variety of dishes. Very handy after checking in to get some food and a drink. Would definitely stay here again when back in Bangkok!

Browse Adelphi Suites Bangkok traveller photo gallery