Reviews of Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality 4 stars

138 Soi 23 Sukhumvit Road, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand

#585 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

Wonderful stay in Bangkok!
    • Admiral One-Bedroom Suite (3 Adults)

Well, probably the gym facilities could have been improved a bit.

I love everything about this hotel, ranging from the room condition to the rooftop pool which has amazing view. More importantly, the staff are helpful and friendly; they even noticed me not having breakfast and offered me free delicious lunch and desserts! Thank you for everything! Keep up the great job!

Thanks to Woody for helping us on one day tour taxi and...
    • Admiral One-Bedroom Suite (3 Adults)

The room was clear, but sometimes we saw small bugs in the kitchen or bathroom.

Thanks to Woody for helping us on one day tour taxi and every staff is kindly.

Satisfactory
    • Admiral One-Bedroom Suite

After booking I found a few reviews that referred to a smell in the room. I contacted the hotel with my concerns and was assured that indeed there had been a problem but it had been fixed. Sadly I was lied to. We had to contact them every day to ensure that something was being done. Each and every day it disappointed me. Too sad. The staff were great.

The swimming pool was fantastic.

Perfect.

Can't think of anything.

Very helpful staff, and AMAZING pillows! My flight was delayed on the day of my departure, however I was permitted to use the pool all day, store my luggage, and shower hours after having checked out. Also, because I didn't eat a great deal for breakfast, I was charged half price for it :) The pool is perfect and my delicious pineapple shakes were hastily delivered direct to my comfortable sun bed. I shall return :)

Decent hotel in good location but dont have high expectations!
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

Room Size - Good but TV needs replacement as too small. Also satellite channels need improvement. Smart TV would be better. Bathroom - surely needs to be redone as old style and shower not working properly Pantry in room - was a plus point. Breakfast - spread needs to be improved. Location - good and 5-7 mins walk to BTS station. Staff - front office staff were pretty rude in their demeanor and need to be trained better on how to deal with customers. Not helpful at all! Restaurant staff was on the other hand very nice.

breakfast very good, and swimmingpool on roof good, with a...
    • Admiral One-Bedroom Suite (3 Adults)

we order room in 5.floor, but got 2.floor. this should hotel told us before arrival, so we should have a possibility to check for a another hotel.

breakfast very good, and swimmingpool on roof good, with a nice wiew. good cleaning of the room

my review
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

bed was very hard and uncomfortable and it sounded like there was industrial cleaning or machinery being used near by. very little sleep

staff were excellent. very friendly and professional meals were good and roof top pool was great

• Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

Nothing such thing it was a great & comfortable stay

Staff is amazing. Facilities are superb & rooftop pool is too good! Loved the breakfast & super clean. Exceeded my expectations.

Admiral 'A Lost Legacy'
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Rooms are outdated, the lifts make load noises when moving from high floor going down which is a bit scary. Shower is connected to bathtub which i find dangerous as its quite a big step over the bathtub to the floor and can cause you to slip over as water goes everywhere when showering. The beds are old and you can really feel the springs when your sleeping, they are quite firm. The rooms have a stove to cook but come with nothing to use the facilities eg. frying pan, pot so makes it absolutely useless. Must be for photo candy to sell the rooms. This Hotel is no way worth the price per night unless its on a promotional discount. Being close to Soi Cowboy is its only value if thats your thing as its a short walk less then 5 minutes.

The rooms are large and included a microwave (good for heating 7/11 croissants.) The pool and view from there was amazing.

Good location and about a 10 minute walk from the sky train.
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Damp smell in the room and mould in the bathroom. Asked if we could change rooms and we were told they were fully booked. Shower was malfunctioning. Was told the rooms would be ready by 2pm, had to wait until 2:45pm.

Good location and about a 10 minute walk from the sky train. Tuk tuk drivers were very friendly.

Big, comfy rooms, great breakfast and a wonderful rooftop pool. Close to transportation and shopping
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

It is a bit expensive, the deposit is very high and the area is not as lively as one would hope (if we're ignoring Soi Cowboy right around the corner, but that's a bit too seedy for us). And they're sorely missing a bar at the pool - I wouldn't even mind paying triple if it meant not having to get out of that pool to get a cold beer.

Bed was big and comfy, shower was divine, wi-fi was excellent, really easy to get around to and from here, front desk really helpful, room was cleaned every day when we weren't there and breakfast was spectacular. We stayed in a smoking room, but it didn't smell like it at all which was nice because we usually opt for smoking outside or on the balcony (which is apparently not a thing in Bangkok). And the rooftop pool was so beautiful - there's nothing better than finishing your day with a quick soak with a spectacular view.

My New Favorite Hotel In Bangkok
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Nothing; I will be returning here on my next trip to Bangkok

The staff are the best ever here, really on the ball, pleasant and helpful. Beautiful big clean comfortable well furnished rooms, own WiFi in each room, fantastic roof top pool, great breakfast

Great staff, solid location, and accessibility to public transit make this venue a great choice!
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

I do wish that the bathroom was a little more up to date (there was a somewhat awkward water overflow from the shower, but this could have been an isolated room). That said, it's definitely not enough to deter or interrupt any consideration for a stay.

While there are some clear indications of a slightly aging property, the admiral premier team is fully attentive to the needs of their guests (they even dropped my partner and I off to the subway during a massive rainstorm). Grab the breakfast package (was delicious and diverse) and make sure to take a dip in the pool between exploring the city. I definitely plan to book with them again!

Staff responsiveness, they were able to change my room when...
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

I was given a smoking room, even though i had requested a non smoking room

Staff responsiveness, they were able to change my room when pointed out it was different from what i had booked. Location Value for money

The staff was exceptionally professional.
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

The staff was exceptionally professional. They provide us a with a short breakfast food 6 am before we did a trip to Ayyutahya. The location is surrounded by good restaurants, massage places in a hot place. The pool was very beautiful and the small gym was a plus. For the services being offered, location and price this hotel well deserves at 10.

Staff friendly, good location, clean rooms, comfortable bed
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Breakfast was very poor quality, cold cuts and cheese slices all dried out, too many fried dishes for breakfast, fried chicken pieces contained gristle, tendons and bones. Also pool towels not replenished in afternoon. These are the things guest notice that need to be looked at.

Staff friendly, good location, clean rooms, comfortable bed

Exceeded expectations for price paid.
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

The air conditioner was a little noisy. Other than that I can't think of anything else that didn't meet my expectations for the price we paid.

The roof top pool was amazing! Perhaps not the best in Bangkok but it definitely had it's charm. The rooms were big and safe, key access to your room floor and rooftop. Close to Asok BTS and the Sukhumvit metro lines. 5-10 minute walk from Soi Cowboy and the Terminal 21 mall. VERY FRIENDLY STAFF and a DELICIOUS breakfast buffet. 7-Eleven right next door.

A nice quiet comfortable hotel close to the BTS and MRT
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

My keycard had not been programmed for the entire stay so I had to keep getting it reset. Then they woke up and programmed it till the end of my stay.

The breakfast was good and the staff there were very helpful

Could have been much better
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

The room didn't match the pictures, it was lacking a lot of maintenance. The bathroom would flood every time we'd shower, the shower curtain even had a hole in it! From my experience would not rate this as a 4-star hotel.

Friendly and helpful staff. Large room and nice rooftop pool. Diverse and tasty breakfast.

Good sized room, good location
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Bathroom had a sewage smell that spread to whole room if you didn't keep door closed. While place could do with some TLC. like many hotels, light switches and plug sockets not usefully placed. No bin in bedroom

Good sized room, good location

Good value, would stay again, if no renovation were going on.
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Whilst there the room opposite was being Renovated and the smell of toxic fumes was an issue. Every day we had to have the room sprayed, they did offer to move us but as we were with another couple, we wanted to be next to each other.

Breakfast and location very good. Helpful staff arranged many things, like transport etc.

Breakfast was delicious!
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Breakfast was delicious! The room was clean and big, with everything we needed. The biggest plus was that we forgot something in the room and they will keep it until we return to Bangkok in a week. We loved all the staff, everyone was friendly and smiling. It’s also close to the airport link. Do not miss the pool, the view is really nice!

The staff was great and friendly.
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

The staff was great and friendly. The room was nice and big and had all the needed facilities. The swimming pool on the rooftop is a real plus. The hotel is also nicely located.

Very good breakfast.
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Not on the main road and a bit difficult to find at first, but Not a big problem.

Very good breakfast. The staff was very kind and helpfull. Close to the shopping center and Metro. Just 10 min walking. The view from the pool at night was amazing. Recommended.

A hotel not to be missed.

Nothing not to like.

Room was excellent, all amenties and more that you could wish for. Restaurant had excellent variety for breakfast. Property was near to everything. Staff extremely helpful and very polite. Recommend this hotel and would definitely go back.

Quiet and convenient. Great breakfast.
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

It’s about a 10 min walk from the tube station but quite easy to get around.

The staff are lovely. Tuk tuk yo the station. Roof top pool is spectacular

I’d definitely recommend it
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

The staff at the reception were not very welcoming, kitchen closed at 14:00pm so we couldn’t order anything past that time and we experienced two blackouts.

Breakfast was great and all those who work in the kitchen area were great. The hotel was beautiful and clean and definitely worth the money.

Excellent service, and great location. We enjoyed our stay & first time in BKK. Thank you
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Flooded bathroom floor which we didn't quite like, having to use two big towels & hand towels to dry it so we could still use the bathroom. Balcony could've been more useful & comfortable if there were seats, it was too hot to be out there anyways due to the aircon system right next to it. Breakfast was ok, service was good though.

Location, quiet street away from the busy streets & nightlife but still within walking distance to everything. Terminal 21 is also within walking distance, lots of restaurants & shops there. 7eleven on the same street as the hotel. Night market not far away Nice & clean, spacious room & bathroom. Rooftop pool was 👌🏻👌🏻 There's no bar at the hotel which wasn't a big deal for us. Wifi was working fine in our room no problems with it. Staff were very friendly, helpful & professional. Thank you Mr Woody & Suchada for helping us during our stay.

Good location and breakfast
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Aircons are very old and probably have issues - not cleaning humidity, blowing quite strong and can make you ill. Our room was very humid for some reason. Bangkok is humid but maybe the aircon was aking it worse. Not a real gym - just a bicycle and a few weights.

Very good location to visit Asok and Sukhumvit Area Good breakfast

Comfortable and convenient stay with friendly staff.
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Room had a slightly damp smell about it after taking out the oil/incense burner but nothing too bad. Tea and coffee hadn't been replaced in my kitchen but I didn't mind because they have amazing coffee in the morning downstairs in the breakfast area which you can help yourself too.

Breakfast was very good, Reception is conveniently 24 hours, Rooms are big, Swimming pool and Gym facilities were pretty decent and the location is right near Terminal 21 shopping mall and many good eateries. I particularly like Max and Nook who work in the restaurant, they were very friendly and accommodating.

Very friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast!
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Having the air con on for a long time did make the room a little damp. However, not a big problem. Turn the air con off for about 1-2 hours or if you’re out for the day. And once you turn it back on the room is fresh and it gets cold within 5-10 minutes!!

The bed was very comfy, compared to most beds in Asia. The rooftop pool was nice and had a nice view. Breakfast was delicious, I kept going back for seconds and the two ladies at the desk in the nighttime were super friendly and ready to help with anything needed!

Perfect
    • Admiral One-Bedroom Suite

The only thing I could think of is the air con could be loud at times.

I loved everything about this property. Great value for money with lovely staff and amazing breakfast offering. Easy walking distance to Soi Cowboy, terminal 21 shopping mall and sky train but grab cabs are easy and cheap

Looking forward to leaving it.
    • Grand One Bedroom Suite

No way should a balcony be advertised as you can not sit on it. Very basic and run down Hotel.

Breakfast staff very friendly but not very efficient.

Location neighborhood, close to Main Street in Bangkok, pool...
    • Superior Studio

Location is little far from the main road, 10min walking..

Location neighborhood, close to Main Street in Bangkok, pool over the building, staff helped to arrange a taxi to airport in a short notice

Okay Most Staff nice location good but would not stay there again
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Shower head water spray wide cannot adjust shower head in bathtub water going everywhere flooding staff unable to help Not happy when had to squat in bath tub to avoid water all over floor

Rooftop pool and breakfast

Beautiful hotel for the price
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

We got upgraded to a suite with breakfast, but after 30 minutes the lady from the reception called that she made a mistake and breakfast is not included in the upgrade. We felt a bit pleased with hot air. The day we arrived we also arranged a late check out at 14:00 because that fitted our plans more. The later check out "was no problem". But the day we were leaving, the lady from the reception suddenly called at 12:00 that we got the leave our room immediately 'because they have to clean it'. After a stressful discussion and some anger on my part, they finally apologized and arranged something that we could stay to 14:00, like agreed in the first place. The situation left us with an unpleasant aftertaste though.

Nice hotel, high quality food for a reasonable price, comfortable rooms and a very impressive rooftop-view with a beautiful (but icecold) rooftop-pool.

Nice hotel for a few nights in Bangkok
    • Superior Studio

The rooms should be renovated, especially the bathrooms (The bathroom was always underwater after taking a shower)

The personnel was very friendly and helpful

A welcomed escape from a chaotic city; a charming boutique style hotel
    • Admiral One-Bedroom Suite

Unfortunately their shame to have been a long list of problems with my room, forcing me to call maintenance and number of times; a leaking toilet, balcony doors that would not lock ------. In some cases repairs were not made.

On arriving at the hotel I was impressed by how well located the property wise, only a few steps from the main street yet in a quiet world which own. of its own. Set back from the noisy, busy crowded street one had the feeling that they were not even in Bangkok. My room, a one bedroom suite, was large, well appointed and extremely comfortable. The staff were all well-trained English-speaking professionals who appeared to thoroughly enjoy their work. They met every one of my needs and would go the extra mile if necessary. They were well-versed in every aspect of Bangkok's tourism, and offered many useful suggestions. The morning's breakfast was a welcome to the new day. And offered the westerner traditional European – American fair, and for those interested in experiencing Thailand, and array of delicious Thai dishes

Disappointed
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Room very dirty and shabby. 200% sure will not come back this hotel And I will not believe booking.com ranking score.

No...... This hotel email confirmed car pickup service from Bkk airport to hotel with early check-in . But finally no one pick up from airport . I need to call to hotel and the hotel lady told me “ no car for pick up” and no early check-in as room fully booking. I need to waiting at hotel lobby at 5am till they ready the dirty room around 10am.

Good hotel, great breakfast, staff super „fake” friendly
    • Admiral One-Bedroom Suite (3 Adults)

What I didnt like is the fact that the lady at the front desk told us we couldnt do later check out cause they were fully book which wasnt true! I checked online and it was a lot of rooms and also the one we stayed in was avaliable!

Breakfast was amazing!

Not great
    • Superior Studio

Considering this hotel has been rated a 4* I was generally disappointed. To start with the rooms were very old and bland with relatively uncomfortable beds. The shower leaked pretty much all over the bathroom floor. The breakfast buffet was below average with a minimal selection of foods. Little features like water being replenished, didn't happen, the noise the air con made was like the sound of an a380 engine! The price of this hotel is definitely not worth it. Spend a little more and stay somewhere else.

Location was the only advantage here for this hotel

Nice hotel
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

There is a night club just opposite the hotel so on weekends it gets quiet loud at night (if you're facing the main road); no furniture on the balcony to sit outside

Breakfast buffet was very good and big selection; breakfast till 2pm

Don’t believe the high review score.

The room was dirty. Other people’s hair in the bathroom, old shaving foam on the counter top. Unmaintained rooms, poor water pressure, the list goes on. Definitely not worth the high score it gets on booking.com. Wifi didn’t work.

The morning restaurant staff were awesome.

False advertising!!!
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Hotel was advertised as having a pool and hot tub - no hot tub! The site had a photo of a bar at the hotel - no bar! The room had a bath - but not enough hot water!I had to boil the electric kettle 5 or 6 times to have a comfortably hot bath. Site said the hotel had an airport shuttle - did not!

The staff in the cafe were very friendly and the food was tasty.

Nice stay at a nice hotel
    • Superior Studio

I wish the room had a balcony. Air condition was very noisy in the room. Problems with wifi all the time in the room. We had to restart the router everyday even though it was written not to do that.

The pool on the roof was very nice with an amazing view and not crowdy. We loved it. Close to the Terminal 21, a hug shopping center. And close to metro/skytrain. Easy to get everywhere.

Extremely quiet & comfortable. Excellent location. Staff were friendly & helpful.
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Restaurant was not open after 2pm. Shower cable was too short; I needed to crouch down to shower. Shame, because the bathroom & everything else was excellent.

Worth every penny!!!
    • Superior Studio

The internet is really bad. Maybe it’s not their problem sometimes the companies that give you the internet have to fix bigger problems. Also one thing that is missing is hangers for wet clothes.

The staff is THE BEST. My boyfriend had birthday days after we cheked out but they still made him a really good surprise. They took really good care of us from calling taxi every day to talking to a representative for our flight. The hotel is preatty close to the attractions. It’s very clean!!!

I wouldn't stay there again. It is too overpriced for Bangkok.
    • Superior Studio

The price was too expensive for this hotel. The room needs to be renovated. Taxi drivers coudn't find the hotel.

The staff is very helpful and nice.

Hotel was nice but room was terrible
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

The room stunk of cigarette smoke, absolutely reeked. The aircon rattled loudly. The shower is poorly designed and floods the bathroom everytime. Everything about the hotel was nice enough apart from the actual reason for staying at a hotel: the room.

The hotel is pretty close to the Asok Sky Train station and Metro, easy to use and get around. Close to Soi cowboy if that's your thing. The reception was clean and reception staff friendly. Breakfast was pretty good, not much variety. Pool is nice, good temp and clean. Coin-opp washing machine and dryer were handy.

a perfect hotel to enyoy Bangkok

Atm inside hotel.

All the Staff ( starting from Director to all employers) . discretion and education of all hotel staff. position in centre and the tuk tuk to BTS station. the swimming pool ( great). Accomodations well furnished and spacious. good and complete breakfast. good balance between rates and services. i will return there

For cheap-medium budget travelers, best.
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

The smell of the room. The room had a damp smell and the beds were a bit wet with the moisture.

Free tuk tuk to the nearest train stations. They kept our luggage till late night since our flight was at midnight. Breakfast was ok. Pool was perfect with nice view. Quite deep (around 1.6m).| Great Thai Massage shops nearby.

The location is very good . The staffs are nice , however the room and facilities are quite old !
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

The room and facilities are old and not well maintained!

The bed is the best size is good the pillow height is just perfect. Room temperature is nice!

The hotel was very nice.
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

Seating on the balcony, although the air con units made it very hot out there! I dried my washing!!

The bed was very comfy, breakfast was good. Max was very friendly. Plenty of room for your clothes, wardrobe space

Great for the two short days we stayed on our way through to Europe but I'd choose
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

Bath leaked because of the deign so water went all over the floor ever time, water kept going cold my, shower head sprayed water everywhere and the pressure wasnt great...not nearly enough room at the pool

The staff were all lovely...particularly the guy on our checkout...lovely looking young guy wha was really helpful

Great facilities but worst stsff
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Address not clear so taxis cannot find it. Bathroom very very messy water everywhere. Dirty moulded smell. Worst staff ever very rude and ignorant

Facilities and swimming pool as well as big room and lovely rooftop and balcony rooms

The lobby and breakfast area are nice, they look like they...

The rooms and the corridors are really dated (at least on our floor). The normal rooms were ok, but nothing special (the suite was better - make sure to get one of them instead of a normal room). However, both rooms and the suites were in dire need of renovation. Wallpaper hanging from the ceiling, black spots in the bath room, and even rusty metal on doorstoppers and so on. The cooking plates in the rooms were rusty. One room had a very strong smell of paint. We asked to change it, which happened without a problem, but the new one did not smell much better. At breakfast, the toast machine was broken and didn’t get fixed in three days. The pool area is ok, but much smaller than it looks on the pictures. There are actually only 6 sun loungers and 3 chairs. The ladies who were at the reception at day time were neither very friendly not very helpful. In spite of every room having its own access point, internet was so slow that it was barely usable.

The lobby and breakfast area are nice, they look like they have been renovated not to long ago. The suite was good, in regards to decor and space, however in need of renovation. The guy at the reception night shift was helpful and friendly, also the person driving the tuck tuck. Breakfast was ok, with a mix of western and Asia-style dishes. However, there was no cheese, but when we asked for it, they brought some. Rooms have a small kitchenette. Location is great, in walking distance from Asok. They offer a free tuck tuck to the Asok BTS station. View from the roof pool is nice, especially at night.

Location is very central.
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

All major attractions r a bit out of the way, taxi or uber a must, so is extra cost if u don't use public transport.

Location is very central. Lots of restaurants n amenities around it. Metro n public bus very near.

the bad choice
    • Grand One Bedroom Suite

Almost everything ; staff, location, charge extra for child but no extra bed added, breakfast is bad, and simply don't know why people stay here, not good for you money, should avoid it as there are many good hotels nearby and the hotel is located near a redlight street, not good with children.

Almost nothing

Only rooms are good very clean...
    • Superior Studio

Breakfast was ordinary. Nothing for vegetarian exept bread and butter. Proper toiletoris (Tooth, paste, brush, ) was not there even i have booked suits.

Ideal location, big bed good for 2nights

Sliding door was broken - aircon made a big noise on the balcony. Rooftop pool closed at 10 pm -too early

Location is great, walking distance to restaurants, bars,go go clubs

Will stay Again.

Loved Everything.

I loved the wonderful staff at reception and a very quick check in. The room was fantastic and very clean. The location is perfect in a very quiet road yet only a few minutes walk to great restaurants and bars.

Breakfast good, staff very friendly and helpful.
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

Warm water not hot - took 2 complaints to fox. Shower hose leaked so couldn't have a shower properly as no pressure, fixed when asked though. No bath stopper, had to ask. Wifi played up a little. Location not great, out of the way a lot and taxi drivers hard to find close.

Breakfast good, staff very friendly and helpful. Nice pool. Very little English.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Nice and very convenient stay
    • Grand One Bedroom Suite

On the there is a not used room which can be used as a rooftop bar or something

Some of the rooms have a balcony there is a Nice rooftop swimming pool breakfast is Nice with friendly staff with enough western food and there is fresh coffee👍

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

A hotel to return to!
    • Superior Studio

The restaurant is not very cosy and a has a lack of ambiance.

Excellent location in one of the business/entertainment areas of Bangkok. Near Asoke train station. (6 minutes walking). Situated in a relatively quiet street. Everything very clean. Spacious rooms, even the cheapest one I took, THB 2.200,00 B&B. Excellent breakfast buffet. Professional Management and staff. My special thanks to the attentive Front Office Manager and the waiter/supervisor in charge of the breakfast. Note: The Restaurant lacks ambiance. So better have your dinner elsewhere. There are many restaurants nearby. I recommend the nearby Mexican restaurant with a large open-air garden restaurant. Overall I had a great stay here for 3 days in May 2017. A place to return to!

Worth it!!!!!
    • Premier Studio with Balcony

At times it was hard to use the cards for the lift....

The location, nice and quiet. The breakfast was excellent...the staff were very helpful, especially Woody... good size.. room.. the roof top swimming pool was clean and enjoyable, towels supplied...awesome..

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Found to be pleasant to stay in quiet atmosphere excepting the problems stated above.
    • Superior Studio

Wi fi was a disaster.The employees hardly understand/know english,Difficult to communicate with support staff.On previous visits these problems were not found.Needs to take care.

It was good.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Good place for going around, medium quality.
    • Superior Studio

The humidity inside the room. The construction of the bathroom was terrible. Water was all over and the towels were damaged with holes. The noise of the air conditions exactly out of the window. The quality of the pool water. Not easy to to communicate with the staff correctly! They say YES and they smile but they have not understand what do we mean.

Great Hotel
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

One think I would suggest is chairs to be put onto balcony. We had a balcony room but had to stand out there.

We stayed here during Song Kran 2017. The staff were lovely and very helpful. Checkin and check out were seamless. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Air conditioning system worked really well. Breakfast was nice and eggs cooked to order were perfect. Free tuk tuk service was available and we used this daily to get to the train station. Everything you need is withing short walk from the hotel....restaurants, shopping & public transportation. I would highly recommend.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Nice stay!!!
    • Superior Studio

A very minor issue was that the shower head was loose which generated a daily bathroom flooding.

I really have no complaints. It was a comfortable stay.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Mildew smell - Bad area - Pictures are not accurate - Hallway has no Aircon
    • Admiral One-Bedroom Suite

The condition of the room was terrible (I found a MUCH better hotel in a much nicer area for cheaper - it simply is not worth the price at all). The room smelled of mildew. Paint was flaking from the ceiling. The furniture was in bad condition. The bed was not comfortable. The pictures are NOT accurate. The rooms are MUCH smaller than they appear (wide angle lens). If you want nicer for cheaper, try out President Park (much better for cheaper). Admiral Premier is located in a party area, close to the low places in Bangkok (Soi Cowboy). There was a man without a shirt on in the lobby being a jerk to the staff. Not only was it difficult for the taxi driver to find, the types of people that stay here are not the kind I would like to be seen staying near. The experience was terrible in every way.

I had booked a lengthy stay, and was able to shorten it and only pay for a day. I kindly thank the staff for having some heart.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Value for money, great stay, will come back!

Everything was good

The room was spacious and very comfortable, it's a quiet street and the staff especially Bella, was really welcoming and friendly!

Could have been better
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

We were given a room in the smoking section even though we were non-smoking guests. Hotel needs some refurbishment to match its star rating.

Receptionists quite friendly and helpful. Tuk Tuk Free shuttle service to the train station.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Loved the hotel!
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

Only negative is that it is on the other side of town for the main sites but it is near to the metro!

Loved the hotel! Great location, amazing pool (great to cool off in) and amazing staff!! We really enjoyed our stay and will def come back! A big thank you to the reception staff (think one of the girls named Bella, super friendly!!) also, thanks to Woody who organised us to go to the floating markets with a taxi for a very good price! Overall, we were really happy with our whole stay and would recommend this place!!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Bad experience, not recommended at all!
    • Premier Room with Balcony (3 Adults)

I had a terrible experience! I would never go back. Weak shower presssure, water leakage in bathroom, stain on linen, smelly room, seemingly re-used slippers. And more worse, we encounter the out of service of the tuk tuk. And there is juz one tuk tuk for the whole hotel customers, it really doesnt make sense to me! I dun recommend this hotel. Its not 4 stars at all!

Staff are nice.

Nearby some very good restaurants

Rather tired looking rooms and (so common!) over noisy air-conditioning. Very poor internet

The location is the best thing about this place. You can also get a quiet night as far as road noise is concerned. Rooms are quite large as it is a re-purposed apartment building. Bed is reasonably comfortable. Breakfast is OK with a proper self-service coffee machine.