Reviews of Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok 4 stars

333 Chert Wudthakas Road, Don Muang,, Donmuang, 10210 Bangkok, Thailand

#420 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

Been there a million times.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Been there a million times. Very convenient access from DMK. The only reasonable choice when you land late at BKK and have an early morning flight in DMK. Check in very efficient and quick, even very late at night (to be noticed in Thailand, where it usually takes a very looooong time!)

The bed was great and I splurged and ordered a chicken...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

I had not been there before and I had two pieces of luggage. I could not find an elevator only the escalator to go from the bridge to the check in on the first level. There is a big sign that says if you need help to ring the bell. I didn't see it but a man saw it and pushed the button for me and someone assisted me with my luggage. However on my exit the following day I asked a employee if there was an elevator I could use or get help on the escalator. He quickly scanned his card on the elevator and got me to the second floor with a cart for my luggage. Dont know why the elevator is not marked clearly on the second level, it is in the recess and not marked. Better bright signage would be good for it. Although maybe you need a key card to use it.

The bed was great and I splurged and ordered a chicken cesear salad for my dinner with room service. The staff was so very nice and respectful. And the food was delicious, well worth the convenience price.

The hotel is located in a very short walking distance from...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Pool View

The room had a moldy unpleasant smell

The hotel is located in a very short walking distance from the airport and hence allows a short stay while being in transit or when getting to Bangkok late at night

Very convenient with issues.
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

Shower,temperature was very hard to control,also had a problem with the lights turning themselves on and off all night.This was a real nightmare but because I was only sleeping there for 6 hours I put up with it.

Closeness to the airport

great valua, services and location.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

we have 3 years old with us and once they notice. they gave our son free ice cream also bathrobe and slipper for kids. best services and good care from staff.

Location with walkway straight to the airport.
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

A bit dated, needs refurbishment. The lifts to the room was a bit of a walk past function rooms.

Location with walkway straight to the airport. Gym / fitness facilities.

Wonderful, comfortable, clean hotel to crash for a night of transit.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

It is walking distance from airport - in fact connected by a built-in bridge. Wonderful as we arrived late in the night. We arrived at nearly 12.30 am and they allowed us to extend our check-out to 2.30 pm

great breakfast at a comfortable restaurant, had a good...
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

did not have much time to enjoy breakfast and stay. surely come back if get a chance to visit bangkok, may go further even the north area

great breakfast at a comfortable restaurant, had a good sleep because of not interrupted by any noisy at all.

Location is the best part for this hotel, super close to DMK...

A little bit old.

Location is the best part for this hotel, super close to DMK airport and many cheap local foods . I would recommend this hotel for my friend who especially travel or transfer from DMK airport

It’s location
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The room was not cleaned! It has a couple of large cockroaches inside and the water heater in the shower did not work, the water was cold!

It’s location

stay was comfortable
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

Did not have many items for food for the vegetarians.

I only spent 8 hours in the hotel to catch the 0010 hour morning flight. I just wanted to rest. Check in and check out was excellent.

Flying from Don muang airport... Perfect hotel.

Nothing to dislike

Perfect hotel in the perfect place for flights from Don muang airport in Bangkok. Just a walkway in between the hotel and airport. Great Amari comfort and facilities as usual.

Very close to DonMeaung airport, we can walk there by the...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

Quite expensive, I thought with this price I would get a breakfast and they wrote to understand like that. When I found out that I didn''t get breakfast I went to check again in the booking and saw that there was a little words remarked that I had to pay more 471 bahts each for breakfast:( , there was another person had the same problem when check in too!!! Anyway we could have breakfast either at the airport or go outside to the railway station for the cheaper one.

Very close to DonMeaung airport, we can walk there by the bridge which is more like a tunnel I reserved 2 rooms with a request of the closure of those rooms and I got the 2 connecting rooms :) that made my life easier.

Ideal for location to Don Muang airport.
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

Not enough electrical points in the room. No toothbrush supplied. Soap and shampoo in dispensers in shower. Felt like cheap liquid soap and shampoo, could not get any lather with them. Gym equipment is very basic.

Reception staff very helpful and friendly. Rooms clean and comfortable bed. Good shower. Location to airport, short walk over the sky-bridge. Nice lobby bar. Bar in th hotel at the back serves good food and has music.

The linens were comfortable and the blackout curtains worked.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The hotel is very old and dated. The reception has been modernised but then when you get into the hallways, rooms and especially the pool areas it's terribly old and tired

The linens were comfortable and the blackout curtains worked. Parking was easy. Food at the pub at the rear of the hotel was good value and good quantaties.

Excellent location. Terrific staff. But WiFi very poor
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

The WiFi in the room is very poor. I stayed at the hotel on May 24 and had the same issue. A week later it still had not been fixed.

Bed very comfortable. Location is excellent if one is going through don meaung airport.

Very good would stay there in future
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

The beds are very comfortable.Have stayed here many times now as the convenience of staying near Don Muang airport is fantastic.Only ate at lunchtime in the restaurant this time but the buffet and a la carte had reasonable choices,

Great for overnight stay - DMK airport
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

Cons: Aircon temp too cold, increased the temp to 25C still felt like Alaska - wife fell sick with a bad flu for next 12 days of our holiday. Note for the General Manager: Your reception staff can at least smile a bit more especially since we were checking in at almost 10pm after a very long journey. I understand it may be a routine job for your staff however every trip whether long or short needs to be made special for every traveller. The person attending to us seemed too bored with his job waiting for his shift to end I guess.

Pros: Super dooper comfortable bed. Decent room with all amenities required for overnight stay. Walkway to DMK airport was a true blessing for us especially to catch a flight at 4 am with a 5 yr old. Great stop for overnight stay or in case of flight cancellations from Don Muang. Connected to the airport itself. Smooth check in check out - maybe due to the time we arrived late night. TIPS: The Don Muang airport has an excellent food court - purchase a food card then relish the local flavours. However they start shutting the counters by 1030pm even though the official closing is at 11pm. You have to walk for about 5 mins to reach the nearest decent sized 7-eleven to get your pack of "Singha". From the main entrance of the hotel take a left and follow the road.

Very enjoyable given that i did not get to use the pool.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

The price of foods and beer, but that's me after all we are staying in a good hotel.

The bed was excellent and the breakfast was very good I don't know why some people complain.

It was good
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

No water pressure for the shower. Had to use the hand held shower in the tub next to the shower stall for enough water flow to shower with.

The room was large. Balcony was large as well. Room was clean and comfortable. Very easy access to get to the airport.

would stay again
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

went to henry j beans restaurant at the hotel. had the roast chicken which the presentation was terrible and would have got a better meal at KFC. Staff were wonderful at the restaurant, but who ever threw the food onto the plate would want to go back for training. food also was not well cooked with white french fries. pity really as it is a beautiful restaurant and bar, pity the food doesn't match with that.

Room was nice and clean....very convenient to don muang airport just 5 minutes wall on foot bridge. lobby area very spacious and clean with wonderful staff at the coffee shop serving.

Close to the airport
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

I found one very strange thing in this hotel. I didn’t find any socket in the entire room. Finally I ended up charging my iPhone in one corner of the room and my phone was lying there...

Room is wonderful

It was pleasant.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The coordination between the info from the front desk and the coffee shop or restaurant should be convey right away. I had coffee and a cake in the lobby coffee shop... I ask for a bill and want to charge it to my room which I hzve given the credit card info to the front desk but that info was not relay to all business located in the hotel... that’s all.

Staffs and close to the airport

Worth it for the convenience of arriving into DKK late and then flying out again early the next day.
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

Not good value for money. The rooms need some TLC. The worst hotel hairdryer I have ever used, my hair probably would’ve dried quicker just sticking my head out the window for half an hour.

It is literally next to the airport...you only have to walk across a walkway to be in the departure terminal. Very convenient if you’re in between flights or arriving into Bangkok late/leaving early.

Great for a stopover between flights.
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

air conditioner a little noisy but thats normal in a lot of thai hotels

The american style bar (something Beans) has great snacks. The marinated chicken wings & onion rings v tasty. Staff friendly. Buffet lunch on the walkway to airport very good value. Bed comfy, spacious room.

Walking distance from airport terminal at DMK.
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

Far from centre of town, markets and tourist attractions.

Walking distance from airport terminal at DMK. Modern, comfortable business hotel at a reasonable price.

Really enjoyable for our transit layover
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Furnishings in our room a bit tired but noticed renovations were under way in other rooms on the same floor

Convenient to the airport Staff were attentive and friendly Late checkout no problem Clean and comfortable Choice of restaurants was good Food was great Gym and pool were good too

Perfect hotel. Thanks
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Fantastic place and provided everything a person needs in a hotel. They even have there own bridge into the airport so perfect for catching flight. Beds, sheets, pillows all top quality.

Slow check in
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Upon check in (which took a very long time) we was first given a key and when we went to the room,it was already occupied. Went back down to check in to get a second room to which the key didn’t work. Third time lucky (and accompanied by a bell boy to make sure) we got access to our room. After a long day travelling the check in was just too long and too troublesome. Apart from that,I can’t fault the hotel at all.

Everything besides check in was amazing. Extremely comfortable beds,lovely sized room,nice bathroom. Super close to the airport connected by the bridge,5 min walk

Charming and friendly with a quirky cool atmosphere
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Okay, so I read the previous reviews before I booked here. Frankly, people are complaining about stuff that's gonna happen anywhere in SE Asia. Yeah, sometimes the WiFi didn't work and the shower was a bit wonky. Blame the sharks that are literally eating the underseas cables and the vintage infrastructure of a gorgeous, historic city before you find fault with the hotel. Things here aren't blandly perfect, this isn't a Best Western in Des Moines, people! I stayed in a 4 star and a 3 star in Saigon with similar issues. It's just how things are. Embrace it! I want to talk about what I loved about staying here, because I really, really enjoyed my visit. First off, the location alone is worth it if you've got a late flight or quick turnaround via DMK. After 90 minutes in the immigration line, jammed up against some tourist blokes who alternated between coughing on me and loudly exclaiming "Bangkok, baby", I don't have words to express the relief I felt walking for just a few minutes directly from the airport, over the pedestrian bridge, and into the cheerful, welcoming lobby of Amari Hotel. The staff at this hotel are top notch, by any country's standards. Anything I needed was done graciously and with huge smiles. I had a late night room service dinner and breakfast in the room as well; both meals were delicious with generous portions, and delivered within 20 minutes. I needed documents printed, and the Business Center staff member was so friendly, helpful, and professional. The front desk clerk even explained, quite clearly, how to take the airport shuttle to the nearest BTS Skytrain station, something the internet hasn't adequately accomplished yet. This saved me a little money, sure, but what it really did was enable me to get all the way across Bangkok back to DMK (quickly... at rush hour... in the rain) so I didn't miss my return flight. The whole experience was just charming.

Pay a bit more, but great location for early morning travelers.
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

Room a bit old, one of the shelves was falling off and we couldn't turn off the air con, which made the room quite cold.

Great location just across DMK Airport. Very comfy bed.

Perfect location for Dom Meung. Nice clean comfortable rooms.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

Always a good and convenient stay at this hotel. A short walk to the airport at Dom Meung. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff are always polite and helpful.

ok..

More check in staff

The hotel was ok but when there are 25 Chinese checking in have more than two staff at reception.....after a long flight I don't want to wait 30 minutes to check in.....otherwise the hotel was fine, good enough but nothing special

Location is just next to the airport, convenient to go to...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Pool View

Air-conditioning is not cold in the room. Bedding is not comfortable and pillow is too soft.

Location is just next to the airport, convenient to go to our destination. Easy access to food in the airport.

Treated like royalty, I can’t wait to come back.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The pool only had access via ladder. Not suitable for me & other elderly people.

Great hospitality. I have a walking disability & I was treated with respect & dignity. This hotel is luxurious.

I booked this hotel for my parents on their business trip.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

I booked this hotel for my parents on their business trip. The thing that I like it in this hotel is, it is so close to Don Muang Airport (literally just across the road) so you dont have to worry about the check in time at the airport at all

• Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Air con is poor, could not get room temp down below 25, even though thermostat was set much lower. Pillows are too large, please supply an alternative for those that do not want a large pillow.

Good location! but outdated facilities. Still a very comfortable place.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

The Gym: as in many things in Asia, beautiful but useless. It looks nice but machines are all out of maintenance till the point you can't even use them. Just few dumbbells, but some of them even the pair missing. It was very disappointing. Swimming pool it's Ok, but the bar in there was abandoned.

Excellent location! very nice and comfortable room. Good food in the bar :)

Great place to stay overnight before flying out of Bangkok.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

Lack of accessible power points

The bed was super soft and did not here any outside noise especially considering how close the airport is to the hotel.

great for overnight stop when at airport.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

internet was not great, on and off mainly off; quite noisy from outside especially early in the morning.

easy to get to from Don Muang Airport, bridge over busy road linking hotel directly to airport.

Comfortable hotel next to airport
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

A little but pricey but close to DMK airport so to be expected. Lifts took a long time as there were so many people waiting.

Literally a few mins walk across an internal bridge from the airport terminal. The location is great. Check in was friendly, quick and efficient although there was a very large and rowdy tour group in. Room was very comfortable.

This is my favorite in Bangkok, although I have not stayed...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

This is my favorite in Bangkok, although I have not stayed in the major hotels downtown. My interest is a nice place right next to the airport. Great main floor lounge area, main restaurant, and small inexpensive restaurant on the flying bridge. Rooms always clean and quiet.

• Deluxe King Room with City View

The property was the perfect location - right next to the airport. The pool was amazing and the rooms were excellently furnished with the comfiest bed I’ve ever experienced.

Perfect location, comfortable, good breakfast.
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Excellent location just a few minutes walk from the departures area of the airport. We had a deluxe room which was great value and was very comfortable. The breakfast is fantastic for the reason it has a large range of both Asian and western foods. Nothing to complain about at this price point!

It was very convenient for a early morning flight and not having to fight traffic.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

The hotel was a little tired and needed some refreshing.

The location to airport was the reason for staying at this hotel as it’s a short walk across a foot bridge and your in the airport.

Exactly What We Wanted
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

We stayed here after arriving in Bangkok late at night. Check-in was easy and quick. Our room was good for an overnight stay. Breakfast was delicious.

Nice stay for domestic travelers
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

The light for bed was not working,TV sound volume is not working too.

Hotel is good,room size is big and location is very good for who is travelling domestic trip,there a walk bridge to Don Meung Airport.

There was no hot water, the boiler system was shut for...
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

There was no hot water, the boiler system was shut for maintenance and didn’t come back on at the expected time, resulting in cold showers. We were not told about the maintenance works at the time of check-in which I think was really poor. All bills included services but also contained a section to add a tip! This seems to be standard throughout Thailand.

Convenient
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Pool View

The pool was disgusting. There was a black mark all around the pool waters edge. Probably from the pollution in the air but was not very inviting to swim in.

Bed very comfortable and so close to the airport. The breakfast was delicious and plenty of variety to choose from

I stayed here many times for my business trips.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

For my recent visit, the hall way in the room floors was moody smelled!!! Also there are a lot of old in the toilet ceiling. There are only two power outlets available that are quite too limited for recent lifestyle. Also the light in the room is too dark for business traveller but could be fine for those who stay here just for relax or waiting for the connecting flight. Air-condition in the room cannot be set effectively and was too cold (every times).

I stayed here many times for my business trips. This hotel has perfect location for those who has early flight from Donmuang Airport. You can just walk across the bridge to Donmuang Airport and reach the check-in counter within 15 minutes. Taxi to downtown is not that expensive but you may experience traffic jam during the rush hours. I used the free shuttle bus from Donmuang airport to Suvarnabhumi airport for my connecting flight and found that the free shuttle bus of the airport is effective and convenient as well.

Good location for short stay to go yo Airport.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

Very difficult to carry many bags with a strolley to access reception with esclator. No body stand by at elevator 2nd floor. And when go back to Airport the guard didnt allow us to go with the elevator. Idont understand why???

Nice bed. I like that many kinds of pillow.

Nice quality airport hotel - try the breakfast (there is cheese)!
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

There is no real "door" to the bathroom. It is a little slideable door that seems like it could be for a wardrobe or something. When we checked in we specifically asked for twin beds, then we went up just to find out that we were just given a double bed. We went down again and they told us that the housekeeping changed the beds today and that normally it would have been twin beds. It is possible that was the truth, however, it sounds a lot like a bad excuse to me.

The room was very spacious and comfortable. We stayed at the more expensive room with the balcony. The breakfast buffet is amazingly good and the staff there is very attentive (i felt a bit like i was sitting at a hotel somewhere in europe when they asked me if i wanted more coffee because i finished my first cup). The pool was nice too!

Get what you need

A little expensive ..

Nice for one night .. for catching an early flight. The only problem was we booked 3 person but room was not ready for the thrid person so so had to hang around while cleaner made bed not good after travelling all day

good location if flying, but otherwise not great value for money.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

The aircon was not working and we had to sleep in freezing temp the whole night as the thermometer was broken

Location was good as it is close to airport.

All in all it was good.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

I didn’t like the price of the coffee or the tiny cup in the restaurant at breakfast. Breakfast was good.

I liked that the hotel is attached to Airport by a bridge. No need to go outside in the heat.

Deluxe room, spent 2000baht in the restaurant, found a cockroach in bathroom, 120baht for water...
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

The drain cover in my bathroom was not screwed down and i found a cockroach in the bathroom. Bathroom is clean, but no matter how clean, the cover not fitted, meant that things could crawl up the drain. My wife's cousin came with us. She opened the over-priced bottle of water in our room, that is put there to catch the unaware. Checkout staff were still happy to charge 120baht for their water, yet cannot own that there was a roach in the bathroom.

Nice Hotel, good facilities. Reasonably priced and right next to the Airport. We had a larger deluxe room and it was worth the extra money in my opinion.

excellent location, great sheets
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

Great choice for an airport hotel, very comfortable quite facility allows you to rest and refresh before continuing your travels, its 3 min walk from the terminal allows you to skip any hassle trying to reach the airport especially in the morning and allows extra great sleep

Right across the airport.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

The hotel is a large concrete cube with hundreds of rooms on each side of a depressing and endless hallway. It looks like a prison. When we checked in, around midnight, we were handed a key to a room that was already occupied by a sleeping couple. It was very awkward.

Right across the airport. There’s a bridge to avoid getting wet. The staff is quiet efficient and friendly. Rooms are clean.

overnight stay at Amari
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

Hotel start to look old in rooms and some things were looking to need repair.

yes the bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room was quiet as i requested, the staff were helpful with everything for us .

Perfect location for an airport stopover
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

The room was a bit shabby, and the bathroom was not up to 4 star standards, more like what you would expect in a cheap guest house. More a comment than a complaint really...

You stay in this hotel for convenience near to the airport and for that it serves its purpose perfectly well. The hotel has great facilities with a great restaurant and pool area... for the price you cant really complain

Perfect hotel for don mueang

No complaints

Amazing location. Can walk to the airport over the bridge from the hotel lobby. Awesome breakfast. And free parking for a week whilst we were away. Will definitely stay here whenever I fly from don mueang

Enjoyable, convenient stay.

All was good

Excellent hotel to stay if you’re flying from DMK the next day. It’s got its own walk way directly to the airport. Big clean rooms, with tea and coffee facilities and mini bar. Large tastefully decorated lobby area with 24 hour service for food and drinks. Plus two other restaurants. Check in and out was quickly and efficient.

Great location and relatively high end airport hotel
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

The location is brilliant. We flew in close to midnight and we walked about 5 mins to the hotel through a walkway that connects the hotel to the airport. Great size room. Massive and comfortable bed.

Very disappointed with the noise this time.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

This time the noise from renovation is horrible. I couldn't sleep the whole night. The work is going on the whole night.

Hotel is close to airport for those who have early morning flight. Newly renovated lobby level

Rooms were very spacious and the washroom layout was...
    • Grand Deluxe King Room

Carpet seems a little bit dirty.

Rooms were very spacious and the washroom layout was fantastic. The connection bridge from the airport to the hotel was very convenient. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.

I like to come back to stay in the hotel place, because of the buffet breakfast is nice
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

So Jam any where l go from the hotel place from one place to another place, is so hard to See many places in one day?

Very near to air port place, and so many things to eat in airport place on evening time, is easy for me to look for food near by.

The shower is too small and badly setup.
    • Grand Deluxe Twin Room

The shower is too small and badly setup. Airconditioning was noisy and cooling ability was quite limited. Staff at Henry J didn’t want to accomodate the request for putting together a table for 12. Wifi was very poor.

One that I will repeat - enough said.

Everything was fine.

Convenient to the airport (across a short elevated walkway) and a full service hotel. An excellent choice if one has a layover while making connections. Checkout is a breeze, speedy, and painless. No need to allow additional time for checkout.

Great hotel!
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

I would've liked an iron in the room but to be fair I didn't call reception to see if one was available. They ask for a refundable 1000 baht deposit upon check in. I had lost my bank cards and as i was returning home in the morning I was lucky I had just enough cash left for the deposit and dinner. The deposit was not specified anywhere during the whole booking process which it should be.

The location is amazing if you're getting a flight from DMK as they are connected by an internal walkway and it only took an hour to get to Bangkok airport. The bed was really comfortable, which was very much needed and the bedding was lovely and soft. There is also 24hr room service which is great if you have landed at DMK late.

Excellent value for money.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

The hotel has amazing location. It’s very conveniently linked to the terminal by the bridge. Their facilities are good. Especially the swimming pool is a big bonus.

Ticked all the boxes for an overnight stay at airport between flights.
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

Restaurant serving evening meals bore a strong resemblance to an English pub and it was soul-less.

A very wide selection of food for breakfast to suit all nationalities. Direct internal walkway to Don Muang Airport.

Good location and easy if you have flight early or late night
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The walkway to hotel is good but you need to take escalator down to the ground flooor for Check in and no elevator for people who travel with luggages-Dangeous

Taking so long for Check in and check out procedure

Average, but the breakfast is amazing.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Pool View

Room smelled of smoke. My sister’s room was mouldy and she had to move. Paid for 3 people in a room, but they forgot to set up the cot. I decided to get a second room instead, but they charged me anyhow for a bed that was never given.

Breakfast was amazing! Beds were comfy.

Ideal for an airport stay.
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

Gym is not so good. Not much do do around the hotel but as I was only there for business in that area it was fine.

Reception staff are excellent and very helpful. Small bar in the back of hotel Henry J Beans has some nice food and music. Rooms are spacious and clean. Beds are comfortable. Access to Don Muang airport is a short undercover walk.

The access to the airport was exactly what we needed for an...
    • Deluxe Twin Room with City View

The access to the airport was exactly what we needed for an early morning flight. We literally walked for 5 minutes across a skybridge and were at the gates. The bed was comfortable and room service was fast and the food delicious.

Browse Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok traveller photo gallery