Reviews of Anantara Hua Hin Resort 5 stars

43/1 Phetkasem Beach Road, Prachubkhirikhan, 77110 Hua Hin, Thailand

#35 of 172 hotels in Hua Hin

• Premium Garden View Room

I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights for my family of 5 during my stay. Upon check-in, I was asked to pay for the extra child breakfast. This is rather odd and uncomfortable as normally I will be charged only during check-out. What even upset me more is, during check-out, I was asked to pay for the laundry bags at 150 baht(about USD4) each. This is the first time I was being asked to pay for a hotel laundry bag. It was just a normal non woven laundry bag that one would never thought of being charged for it. I refused to pay and was given the option to return it. So I returned it. I just cannot convince myself to pay for it. I personally feel that Anantara Resort & Hotel chainl should look into this. If providing a non woven laundry bag for free is not feasible to you, then just give us a free plastic laundry bag. We will handle the recycling part after the use of the bag. Thank you.

The Baan Dum Beachfront Seafood restaurant within walking distance serves excellent local food at reasonable prices with great ambiance

• Premium Garden View Room

The room is not clean enough for this rated hotel, Air from A/C smells bad, the room is very humid.

The location is very good not too busy but easy to visit places Beach is nice

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The location is a bit far to the town so need shuttle bus back and for.

Staffs are very helpful. The landscape of the hotel is wonderful, we love the sunrise so much! Staying at the beach side was the most enjoyable part!

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Too much overplanted with trees and bushes which really hides the property own value. Not near to market. Charged and scheduled facilities to drop to market. Increase the variety of indian food which is very poor

A good family resort

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Overpriced!!! This place felt very expensive even in western values. Food and drinks highly overpriced and it feels like they actually robbing you every time they present the bill.

You don’t really need to leave the area. Great food and super friendly and amazing stuff. Everything is very clean. The pool area is most relaxing with a pool bar and amazing care from the stuff.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The beach is dirty. The hotel should care more about the cleanliness of it.

The place is awsome. The facilities are great for relaxing and joy. You can enjoy the beach and pool during the morning and go to the night market during the noon. The massages at the spa are great as well! I recommend to take it.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Room was not the best compared to other Anantara hotels I have stayed at. Gym was too far from the accommodation.

Excellent breakfast near the pool. Ground facilities were immaculate. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Anantara has good quality, value for money hotels. Good restaurants.

• Premium Garden View Room

The gardens all around the hotel are very relaxing. The staff are very charming and helpful. Credits to Ms. Dawan and Ms. Fon who gave us excellent services during our stay. The spa is exceptional... a wondeful place for relaxation.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Some people might complain that the resort is far from town, but it's only 10 minutes out, and quite affordable by taxi (200 THB). We were quite shocked though that the hotel charges for the shuttle service into town! But the main disappointment was the Spa/massage service. Way overpriced, and not to the level expected. Noisy A/C in the massage room takes all serenity away. Ask about some of the premium massage spas in town or at the various golf clubs, where you will pay a fraction of the price.

The rooms were large and well-decorated, and the bathrooms were obviously refurbished recently. The King bed was more like an Emperor size; I travel a lot and have never seen such a large bed. Breakfast had everything, which isn't always the case in Thailand. Overall, the resort is set in very lush greenery, making you feel like you're in a beautiful jungle.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

2 loungers on the terrace would have been nice instead of one and having to take turns! Not enough staff for Happy Hour in Sala Siam so instead of cheap drinks, no drinks!

Most comfortable bed and best pillows ever. Setting and gardens wonderful. Food in all restaurants excellent.

• Premium Garden View Room

The beach is practically non-exsistent. And late afternoon it becomes hard to catch the sun because of the palmtrees planted all along the beach. But that didn’t ruin our stay, just a small notion.

It’s just a little paradise! You come there and wanna stay forever! Everything was great, except very small unimportant details. Restaurant on the sea-side is amazing. Having a late night dinner on the beach is like magic. Best memories.

• Premium Garden View Room

The room was very nice, but had a smell of humidity that wouldn't go away. We did let the reception know, but nothing was done about it.

We had opted for a normal room, and were offered to upgrade to a Lagoon Suite, which we went for. It's almost worth it for the Lagoon pool alone, and the complementary afternoon snacks, which are great. Breakfast is great, and all in all it's a very nice hotel to escape Bangkok's craziness.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

We originally stayed in the sea view suite for three nights but due to change in my booking we agreed to change the room to garden suite on the last night. We were told that we didn’t have to change room when checking in. However we were told again on the third day that we have to change our room. It was not very convenient to us. Besides, the receptionist at check in counter failed to make our booking in the restaurant and we had to wait for rearrangement for half an hour when we arrived at the restaurant. We were a group of seven including two kids of two and five years old. It seems the service has deteriorated from last time we stayed.

The rooms were specaious and well equipped. The breakfast was good and the staff was generally polite and friendly.

• Anantara Sea View Suite

No privacy lots of functions and parties in public grounds near / next to private bacolnies. Breakfast - no fresh fruit juice and choices rather limited compared to others. Grounds and pool area really packed. Didn’t feel well after seafood buffet. For the price we paid many other places offer exclusivity and a lot more. Didn’t get served in their thai restaurant after 20 mins so left and the staff there did not even realise!!

Beach and warm weather but that’s Thailand anywhere

• Anantara Sea View Suite

Moskitos minus, my daughter was stinged seriously.

the staffs there made my trip even more wonderful,especially the Mrs Dawan, since the first day we checked in, she welcomed us everyday, solved the problem of my room, reserved the table for dinner, everything was perfect, all the others were also wonderful.Itswas really a fantastic trip, wonderful stay!

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Breakfast was a major turnoff. First, there is a serious space problem. Tables are crammed together and you cannot help bumping into people for 3 seconds. Second, the food arrangement was so badly done that you have to go around the counter a few times to reach for your food. Water and glasses were located on opposite sides and there are people walking in between them. Terrible setup. Third, the staff were not careful listeners. I requested a change of table as there were bugs near my table. Staff said yes, but only to prompt me to return to the original seat. At a resort like this, guests is looking for perfect service. I am a frequent traveler and a user of resorts and 5-star hotels and I detest bad service. Very unfortunate when one has to start the day in discomfort. I liked everything else but the breakfast restaurant. And that is enough for me not to return. One more thing, the room slippers and amenities were very good. But they are not available for sale, which was a shame as I would have gladly paid for them.

Alex at the reception was exceptionally cheerful and upbeat and helpful. I accepted the upgrade for an additional charge just for his servicemanship, not for the contents of the upgrade. Remarkable staff he is. Jack in the breakfast restaurant was attentive, helpful and a good lister, unlike the other staff to be mentioned in the next column.

• Premium Garden View Room

Lacked hooks to hang towels. Had only 1 for a room of 3 ppl. Should have more frequent shuttle to town. The one available was not free either and it ran only at certain times.

Great service, spacious, generous breakfast. Helpful staff.

• Junior Lagoon View Suite

I booked the lagoon room, it was lovely to wake up in the morning and feed the fish with bread. There's also a lovely big water monitor in the lagoon who also had a taste for the bread. The staff where helpful and couldn't do enough for you. It's only a few minutes in a taxi or hotel bus to Hui hin. I'd recommend this property

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Shuttle bus should be free of charge, because location is really poor. Restaurants should be less expensive although quality is really good. SPA is much too expensive (crazy..)

Service is really friendly; For families with small kids it is very nice. Food is very delicious.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The weather was pretty bad during our stay and when we arrived back to our hotel after dinner one night, we seek help from the front desk lady to see if we could borrow an umbrella from the hotel so that we could get back to our room with our kids (our room was far away from the reception area). Instead of offering help, she replied she couldnt get one for us and then she just walked away. The hotel overall is nice but our rooms (located on the ground floor near the kids club) are a bit too dark and whenever we entered the rooms, the damp smell from inside hit our nose. I would suggest the hotel to put more lights in the rooms and the ventilation system may need to be fixed. In addition, an umbrella and a small torch are something that a room may need for emergency purpose. There was one night that electricity suddenly broke down in our area and we were left in complete darkness for more than an hour.

Anatara did serve very good breakfast buffet. Staff are generally very helpful, especially the staff at the Kids Club and those serving us at the restaurants. Thumbs up for them.

• Premium Sea View Room

Even after mentioning in earlier mails that it was my fathers 80th bday we were celebrating nothing was done for us though the same was done for some white people. This left a dirty taste in the mouth. GM needs to learn manners as he made us wait to meet him and did not.

Beautiful property with excellent facilities and very friendly staff.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Cyclonic storm stealing the sunshine! Kids Club not very inspiring. Long queue at the real coffee machine and egg station at breakfast time.

Restaurant by the beach is wonderful for outdoor dinner dining. Sea view and sound of surf. Busy breakfast with many home made items e.g. Yoghourt. Friendly helpful staff.

• Premium Garden View Room

The resort could have more facilities for families to do together. Location in not very central. The shuttle service should be free. I had informed the property that I am vegetarian, in advance, but no extra effort was made in this regard by the property.

beds were very comfortable

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The pool chairs in the sun were always “reserved” with guests belongings, even when they weren’t in the pool area. A better reservation system would ensure more equitable use for all guests. The beach area spanned only 100 yards. Because of the high tides during the daytime hours, we were never able to walk on the beach or put our feet in the ocean.

The staff was extremely accommodating to any requests we had. The rooms were spacious, which made the stay for our family of six quite comfortable. The breakfast buffet was fantastic, they offered a variety of western and eastern dishes.

• Premium Garden View Room

Room was full of mosquitoes, property has limited facilities and dining options. No beach to speak of and nothing within walking distance.

Staff was very friendly, yoga was enjoyable.

• Junior Lagoon View Suite

The private pool for the Lagoon suites has almost no sun during day time.

10 minutes away from Hua Hin city center (by motorized transport). Lovely garden with lagoon and excellent restaurants (Thai, Italian, Beach). We stayed in the Lagoon suites giving you a privatized access to a smaller pool (and free drinks from 17 to 18h). Would recommend thsi hotel if you like smaller hotels. Didn't feel crowdy at all.

prices

The hotel is on the beach - but it isn't a sandy beach, rather a bit raised so not what we were looking for. In this way the pictures were a bit deceiving. The property is very expensive for facilities compared to other hotels I have stayed at in Thailand. Specifically, spa was quite expensive, almost at US rates for massages. Also the resort was quite empty and we asked for an upgrade but were not given it. I was surprised as in Thailand they usually do that especially if rooms are available. The property itself was quite gorgeous and in close proximity to the nearby market.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

It was ridiculous that they charged 100 Thai Bhat to guests for a round trip to town, which should be free. Also don’t book travel to/from airport with hotel as reliable alternatives are available at about half the price.

While the breakfast buffet was excellent, the food in the hotel restaurants was generally poorer than at restaurants in Hua Hin town.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Checkin and checkout were friendl but took much to long. Only two staff and one trainee checking out guests during peak hours it seemed. When we arrived at 11am, rooms were not ready so we waited at the beach side. Chairs and tables were not yet laid out with cushions and we helped ourselves. Was difficult to get attention and service from staff. Then 2 bottles of water and 3 odd coffee 30 USD. Felt like in my home country lol. Breakfast we were constantly bothered with breakfast bill conversation with staff. We prebooked 3 breakfast included for my father and not included for me. So why can they not just know that at least from the second day. And also the way the tell that breakfast is not included felt intimidation. I mean if its not included than fine and for a purpose and surely I would sign and pay. Breakfast overall not well organised, guests battling for tables and staff clearing either to early or too late. Also no reliable coffee tea service. Always have to ask. Overall beautiful hotel with staff that needs some training.

The hotel is beautifully nestled in a tropical garden. Everything is kept in nice Thai architecture. The breakfast buffet has a vast range of items. Security at the resort is tight. Save place. I did like the bar just after the lobby. Friendly staff and good service. Same goes for the overpriced Italian Restaurant. Good service and very attentive.

• Junior Lagoon View Suite

The beach - but Hua Hin is not renowned for its pristine beaches so this was not a distracting factor.

The staff were exceptional - always smiling and eager to help! We particularly like the free flow cocktails at the Lagoon bar from 5-6pm. Delicious!! We will return and have recommended the hotel to friends here in Chiang Mai.

• Special Offer - Premium Garden View Room

Well on the Website they Show you the whole resort and lots of pictures of pools, gardens and ponds which Are not accessable for Most guest because they Are only for guest booking a Suite. So only half of the resort can be used by everyone

Nice gardens, Great Food And Restaurants with Even live Bands in the evening. Breakfast Buffet is Great. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. Rooms Are clean and nicely decorated.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The spa could have been a little less pricey. Then I wouldn’t have had to go outside.

A very pleasant holiday for me and my family. I would come again.

• Premium Garden View Room

The beach cannot play. But the ambient at the beach is nice for sleeping.

If you like Thai-style ambience, then this is your location. The water in the swimming pool is warm in the morning even after the heavy rain last night. So it is very good for my girl who enjoy swimming.

• Special Offer - Premium Garden View Room

Anantara Hua Hin Resort always provides us with comfort stay. Love the pool with great shade from big trees even around noon. Excellent breakfast with enough variety to enjoy.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Did get a lot of bites but think that's because of the beautiful gardens all around it x

Great hotel , amazing staff very friendly . Beautiful pool area

• Junior Lagoon View Suite

Only criticism would be the internet, only free in certain areas and terribly slow

The facilities and layout where fantastic, breakfast was an 'event', and the Italian restaurant (as well as the others on site) was one of the best I have eaten in. Noise levels where always low and privacy was surprisingly excellent for such a large place. Set in landscaped gardens Anantara is not cheap but it is well worth the money, if your looking for a little slice of paradise to escape from the world then look no further...

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The happy hour service was really slow...the happy hour could have been more than an hour!

Croissants in the morning and generally the amazing breakfast-it was absolutely brilliant. The pool was lovely.

• Premium Sea View Room

The only thing I can say is on the Saturday night we went to the bbq buffet and live music next to the sea. The music was brilliant and I enjoyed it but there was a wedding or some other live music not even 30meters from where the bbq buffet was and the live music they had was terrible and ruined the live music we had by the bbq buffet. Apart from that I can’t say anything negotive!

The whole resort was fantastic! From the moment we arrived I knew we made the correct choice booking this property. Food was incredible, the Thai restaurant on site has been the best Thai food I have experienced so far and the Saturday night bbq buffet and live music was a great evening. Swim up bar was also best I’ve been too. I was planning more excursions but soon as you see the rest with your own eyes all you want to do it sit in the sun, grab a drink and relax!!

• Deluxe Garden View Room

No waiters/service on parts of the beach/within the hotel complex.

relaxing in an artificial tropical world - the resort is a kind of botanical garden, designed by an famous hotel-architect.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

They could improve a lot the access to the beach. At least clean it every morning so that there are not that much of stones brought by the sea.

Everything was great, the staff, the food, the room and the spa.

• Junior Lagoon View Suite

we had reserved a room with two beds, but were given a king sized bed and needed to request a bed be brought in. It was not a comfortable bed. We were staying in the Lagoon suites, which had special privileges, but no staff informed us of these. We had to go back to our Booking.com reservation and pull up the information - then they agreed, but we had missed some of the activities. Better communication would have helped give a higher score.

• Premium Sea View Room

Too dirty in the bathroom, and staff are not friendly and polite as the same standard hotel, like dusit, pullman, etc. Thus we are very disappointment their services.

good location, and thank you for allow the late check out.

• Premium Sea View Room

Hospitality at it's best. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have an unforgettable stay. Special props to Moeses. Highly recommended..

• Anantara Garden View Suite

The front desk manager insisted we pay a high price about 130 us dollars for a damaged bed sheet by one of the kids and we paid. His atyitude was not friendly at all.

Atmosphere was good like a big family home. Most staff are friendly and coperative ecept two european staff at front desk.

• Junior Lagoon View Suite

I think the hotel can have more air-conditioned dining/bar environment. The shower water, when it is turned on, initially carries an unpleasant smell. But it goes away after a few seconds.

The music performance on Wednesday evening in the bar is great.

• Anantara Garden View Suite

Bed matress Quality food poor for the prices gym room very small tennis court old access beach and dirty beach

Hotel design and style garden and pool room suite staff

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The staff took care of us very well, they had remembered we were celebrating a birthday and Upgraded us as well as making my friend feel special with cake and balloons. The buffet on the beach for dinner and the breakfast are excellent value for money. Pool's lovely to be around and the pizza is delicious!

• Deluxe Garden View Room

No pool villas. Could add more activities. The spa is average and super expensive. The food is v good, but quite expensive.

Great location. Excellent food. Great staff. Very attentive. Good hospitality.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Deluxe Garden View Room

these were the things i liked, a v well maintained property, on the beach, greenery and upkeep is amazing. very relaxing feel when u r in the property. these can be a bit better, bit more value fr money in food items, few more acivities r needed in the resort. all in all we had a v nice stay

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Premium Sea View Room

Poor light in rooms.reception is not air conditiond.no ride to gym.far from town and have to schedule your outings according to bus timings unless u take taxi and spend more money

Great view every where.a real resort with many trees grass.excellent swimming pool big and have bar within and surrounded with trees and beautiful view ..

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Dinner at Thai restaurant and breakfast was really fantastic. Overall stay and resort experience of facilities like swimming, access to beach was really good.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Garden View Room

None.

The resort is really beautiful. When you are in theee, feel like a different world, leave the busy world behind and relax. Pool is big and nice. Lots of tree and green. Staff are friendly. Breakfast was amazing.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Charging to drop only to city.. they should have tour option by the hotel for local area beauties

Awesome stay, lovely property, very good spread of breakfast.. good staff

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Premium Sea View Room

1. There is no shuttle bus from car park to the lobby - I know it isn't far but when I paid for a 5-star resort, I surely didn't expect to have to walk & carry all my things from the car park to the lobby myself. 2. The room - the room is a bit dated. Toilet kept filling up the water after flush. Flooded during as shower. 3. Air conditioner- already maxed out the controller but still wasn't cool especially after 4 glasses of cocktails and a bottle of wine - my body was warmed and I needed an icy cold room which wasn't happening.

1. Excellent staff & service 2. The swimming pool - large and has a good dept. 3. The BBQ dinner buffet - good quality of seafood and meats.

• Special Offer - Premium Garden View Room

Spacious and comfortable room Beautiful and well maintained landscaping Professional, friendly and courteous staff Strong Wi Fi signal Modern bathroom with powerful rain shower Buffet breakfast with extensive choice Shuttle bus to Hua Hin town centre (chargeable)

• Premium Garden View Room

The alcohol and soft drink prices were very high compared to the surrounding area .

Amazing resort, the restaurants on site were very good. The whole stay was very relaxing

• Deluxe Garden View Room

We are a couple in our 50. Our room was above the children's club! Every morning we were woken at 5.30 to delivery vans banging doors and staff moving furniture getting breakfast ready!

the beach

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Power failure of an hour was a great inconvenience without any remedial advice and actions. Lack of good dining options at lunchtime was alarming, something unexpected for so fine a resort.

Good breakfast spread

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Premium Sea View Room

Children play center needs an upgrade, more movies and a much bigger TV. More interactive games for children. Shuttle bus service to hua hin market is chargeable. Public Beach, sand is not Clean and rocky. Very limited children's menu, needs more Vegan options. Overall menu needs more vegan options.

Great breakfast, amazing spread of food. Location is perfect, choose the sea view rooms if you want comfort of beach access. Staff are very courteous, restaurants serve delectable food. Room beds are fantastic, super comfortable and the linen is spot on. Bathrooms are well stocked and clean. Great choice of restaurants and cuisine. Green and open architecture, makes you breathe in nature. Teak wood lobby is stunning. Pool is good.

• Junior Lagoon View Suite

Beautiful resort, rooms were clean and wel designed. The facilties such as pool, beach and spa were top notch. Food and drinks were good. I loved this place, highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Premium Garden View Room

The bathroom ceiling leaked thru the light bulb's hole while i was showering. It gave me a rude scare as i pabicked on the thought of the possibilities of getting electricuted. And it took 30 mins of my time for the maintenance department to fix my leaky ceiling. What disappointing is that the hotel management did NOTHING to compensate our distress and loss of privacy while the repair was underway.

I loved the food, cleanliness and almost friendly staff.

• Junior Lagoon View Suite

Reception staff seemed preoccupied and didn't explain meal times etc. This may have been because we were returning guests but it would have been useful anyway. We were told on arrival that late check out was 16:00 but on our departure day were told at 14:00 that it was not available, which was very inconvenient.

Very comfortable room with excellent facilities. Staff at the pool bar were very friendly and helpful. The drinks and canapes during cocktail hour were very good. Excellent choice of food for breakfast.

• Premium Garden View Room

I ordered an omlette and another lady ordered eggs with meat, I was a little upset that the chef used the same cooking utensil for her eggs with MEAT and my eggs (I am a vegetarian but I eat eggs). This is not acceptable.

My friend travelled from UK to Thailand to celebrate her special birthday and Dawan helped us make our last evening together at the resort special. Beautiful table set up and birthday cake and song,etc

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Deluxe Garden View Room

The matrace was to soft to have a proper healthy sleep(( Expected more from the spa: for the money they ask to pay they have to provide better service; no privacy - while going to shower after body scrub they didn't provide the towels; the staff spoke Thai language to each other during the treatment which felt very uncomfortable.

The place is very beautiful and green. The atmosphere is very relaxing. Staff is very helpfully and kind, most of them speaks English good.

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Can here the room next door. Staff don't understand "vegan" meal and provide meals with cheese, milk, butter and eggs which they are not vegan. Soy bean milk was not pure soybean milk and mixed with cow's milk. Which is not right. My husband has lactose intolerant and drunk it and felt sick afterwards. There are more and more people eating vegan. So it would be wise to plan to provide vegan friendly meals and ingredients.

Extra comfy bed. Private. Quiet. Nice staff

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Premium Sea View Room

Property is dated. Facilities badly in need of upgrade. Fluctuations in room rates change at the blink of an eye!! Ever ever so frequently from S$104/-,to S270/- within 2 days. Totally disappointed. Never had so much issues with all of my previous booking.com bookings around the world over a span of 10 years!! Will think twice about booking.com the next time.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Premium Sea View Room

We booked premium sea view rooms and had included on the time of booking that we would like double beds as we were three couples traveling together. The rooms that we were taken too did not resemble those that were shown on the website as premium sea view rooms. There was no sea view merely a garden view that faced the sea, the photos seem to indicate that the sea view rooms are on the upper floor, these were on the ground floor. Partial sea view at best (if you were maybe above 6ft 5.) Also two out of the three rooms allocated were twin rooms and the reason given was that double rooms were available "on availability" which is bizarre. This isn't a special request, double rooms were booked. The hotel did provide a solution and did upgrade us to another room category but the handling of it was very bad. Specially because of the seeming difference between the photographs on the website and the rooms allocated to us. This lead us to feel that we were somehow being passed off on garden rooms due to an overbooking or the hotel being busy. Its a lovely property and I would return but this left a sour taste because it could have been handled better.

Excellent food and very friendly service staff at the pool bar and main restaurant. Lovely pool and excellent beach area.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Junior Lagoon View Suite

The food was terrible and I'm very disappointed other then the breakfast They claimed to have a Thai Resturant but the menu has very little Thai food

The room is overcharged as if I have known there is very little difference I would have booked a sea view room as opposed to the lagoon room

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• Premium Sea View Room

The hotel is spoilt by the constant flow of wedding and other social events that can take over the hotel. We booked for 6 days and 4 of them were taken over by these events. Our room was upgraded on arrival to accommodate a massive loud Bollywood type wedding. Then we had to move rooms after 2 days and felt like pawns in a wedding chess game. Such was the impact, that we and many other guests felt impelled to escape and take the hotel bus into Hua Hin to find restaurants for dinner. They need to fit thermostatically controlled showers in all rooms; the upgraded rooms have them.

The grounds are quite lovely, well planted and maintained. A lovely Thai type hotel.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Premium Garden View Room

upon arrival, the hotel didnot offer 2 rooms together, with effort we got it, and with 45 minutes waiting, so check-in is 15:45 for us; the hotel confirmed us a late check-out at 14:00pm, but on the day leaving , they changed , no possbile any more. it sounds not so well organised.

with style, and private beach

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Deluxe Garden View Room

We could not find fault with anything.

This is an amazing hotel with some fabulous restaurants. The Italian Restauant is suburb where we prob had some of the best Italian food ever. The staff are delightful, caring and wonderfully professional. We enjoyed every moment.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Privacy of the room Too old bed Dinner in the hotel was just ok

LED mirror of the shower room Automatic air conditioning Variety of breakfast food

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

• Premium Sea View Room

massage was not the best. and really over priced. Why pay 3000 BHT when you can get much better massage for 300 BHT in so many beatiful places on the beach or in the city.

amazing service everything looks so perfect

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Deluxe Garden View Room

Fitness is small and far from main building.

The breakfast buffet is just great! The food in general is very good in the resort. Prices are fair for a 5 stars hotel.

• Premium Sea View Room

Breakfast buffet is nice but strictly the same every day. The rooms are comfortable but not very large, the balcony is nice. We stayed there 16 years ago, there used to be bungalows, now you only get a room in a large

Comfortable rooms