Reviews of Aspery Hotel 3 stars

5/41-51 Patong Beach Road, Patong Beach, 83150 Patong Beach, Thailand

#249 of 391 hotels in Patong Beach

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The rooms were good value for money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

First room had no lock on door. Kettle was broken. Very noisy due to other guests fighting until early hours of morning - not hotel fault. Second room had broken toilet & tv didn’t work. Beds very hard. However hotel did a great job of handling these issues straight away. They were all small issues but ones that really should have been noticed/checked before checking in guests.

The rooms were good value for money. Great shower. Friendly staff & good at handling problems. Breakfast ok. Location ok. Awesome taxi driver based across road....Mr.jack...look out for him if you stay here!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Mostly the staff was helpful.

Mostly the staff was helpful... the pool is okay not the biggest but clean. Very nice location quiet mostly close walking distance to the main highlights of Patong. Rooms were nice and comfy with small balconies to the alley. Great value for money definitely.

Great Value

The staff was wonderful , the place is well maintained and in a great location ....just a 2 blocks from the wild party center and 100 mitters from the beach. The rooftop pool is great escape and well maintained. The pics are a true 100% as it is .

Without any doubt,

Without any doubt, Its one of the best Hotel in Phuket, Why !!! Many reasons making me write those words . 1- All there staff professionals and always smiling to you and very happy to helping you . Specially Som from the reception. I was sick ,Favor and food poisoning I can’t moved from my room . I just call her and she called the medical clinic and requested ambulance to take me to the clinic. 2-breakfast fast is delicious with multiple options. Again thank you aspari Som,Naing,Daw And all Aspari team could not remember there names. See you soon .

Do not go here money grabbing in extreme
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

I have been to this hotel already. The only reason this booking exists is due to the fact that the hotel would not allow me to reschedule my time at the hotel for my original booking so I have a second booking wuth them as a result. This denotes this place is money grabbing in extreme and should be avoided. Do not go here!

Facility problems but very nice staff and location
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

Poor water pressure from the taps like it dribbles and the power went out twice during a thundsr storm in building 2. They also don't change bed sheets when they clean your room but I think that the standard service you get in thailand.

Great location 5mins from the beach. Staff are nice and helpful

Is a good Motel to stay at and is reasonably central in...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

My only complaint is, I was in building 2 which is up the side street (soi) and is now not staffed and one morning it was absolutely bucketing down and breakfast time was fast running out (10.00) and no umbrellas handy, thankfully 1 of the girls who do massage in the lobby arrived and gave us her umbrella. On getting to the restaurant the head waiter told us hurry it nearly time, I said we had no umbrella to get down, to which he said you should called reception and requested 1, which that meant having to go back up to 5 floor to my room to use the phone then come back down. I said if lobby in 2 was staffed it would be better. Water heater needed attention which was mentioned on check out.

Is a good Motel to stay at and is reasonably central in Patong but far enough away from the nightclub scene. Breakfast is good and varies a little to stay good. Pool is not huge but is clean and cool maybe a little more shaded seats be good. Good value for money.

Keep up the good work

Very happy with our stay & the service provided

The front reception staff were always friendly. The restaurant staff were always on the ball with special thanks to Mike This wasn't our first & the hotel continues to upgrade although a coat of paint on the outside would improve the appearance. All in all a great place to stay at very reasonable prices

Aspery needs to improve
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Building is old. They are not keeping up with maintainance. Everything seems to be falling apart. Brand new air conditioning unit in room but not wired in. Couldn't use, and the old central air can barley keep up. Water pressure very low because of the maintainance issue. I have stayed many times and it seems to be worse every time. Stay away from the restaurant all together. It's horrible.

The neighborhood. Great massage at Your place massage, ground floor. Very close to beach. Staff are wonderful.

Nice stay. I will stay in Aspery if i visit Patong again.

- Rare to find cheerfulness in Front Desk staff's face. - Not scheduled cleaning and it was done upon request. - Quantity of water bottles.

+ Location + Bed, Furniture, TV and AC + Front Desk Staffs were friendly. + Room cleaning staff responded well.

Value for money stay during Bike week and Son gran.

Close to Everthing, beach, restaurants, bars etc.Hotel is good value for money and quiet in the evening.

Nice rooftop pool, good restaurant, good tour operator.Room was cleaned and linen changed daily, staff were at all times pleasant and helpful.Massage parlour and laundry just below my room,7/11 just around the corner, could not ask for better.I will definately be back.

Great place to stay but very poor hotel staff

The front office staff was very rude and quarel with me because I requested his help to call our tour guide. Very unprofessional behaviour that few other customers standing there was looking at me. He was not happy to make a call. Very unfriendly front office.

Strategic place

Perfect for a single or couple just looking for simple and comfortable.

It was fine for me, I'm a fit 46 year old, I stayed in the block just across the small street from reception, it only had steps, so if you have trouble with stairs ensure you stay in the main block.

For the price i believe the Asprey is excellent value, it's not the big room ever but hey how much am I in the room. Room was cleaned and bed, towels changed everyday, aircon worked perfectly. Buffet breakfast had all you need, hot and cold. I stayed 4 nights and straight away the reception ladies remember me and my room number and helped when I needed anything. When I visit Patong again I will stay again for sure, as it not important for me to be in a 4 or 5 star more luxurious place my money is better spent on enjoying myself.

Its a great value for the price. I would recommend you to go there.

Nothing really.

The room was spacious and the beds comfie. It is a lovely place. The location is amazing. Just 3mins from the patong beach and 10mins from bangla street. Would totally recommend

Good location and staff
    • Deluxe Double Room

Air con was pretty weak, needed to keep at max to cool room Had to regularly log on to internet, does not recall previous log on

Good front desk staff Close to nice part of Patong Beach Breakfast decent

Good value for money (don’t book tours in the hotel)
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Really smelly toilet... never book a tour from the girl sitting in the lobby... really super unfriendly and unprofessional... when I asked her for a her last price for a tour she told me I have to book it first before she will let me know... makes sense it’s like I will buy a car and after buying the car I will get to know the price for it...

Good value for your money and really nice location

Happy, with every need catered for.

I can’t think of anything. The staff made our stay perfect.

There was nothing I didn’t like, the staff couldn’t do enough, such kind caring attentive people. We always booked our trips with may and she was amazing. If going back would only stay there.

All good.
    • Deluxe Double Room

All good. Room great. Staff very helpful and have good English. Breakfast was OK with plenty of choices. Perhaps with breakfast change ham and use normal bacon

• Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

ACs automatic temperature setting didnt work like at all, at least in our room. Our rooms main lightning didnt work either. Water pressure in shower was quite poor and had to wait to get warm water almost one minute. Also you couldnt set how warm the water is, only cold/hot.

Strategic location.

Lack of facilities, no termos provided eventhough we ask for several times, no heater for shower.some staff are not friendly.

Strategic location. One friendly male staff had helped us a lot

Pleasant no fireworks.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

Rooms were pretty ok nothing to write home about. Lobby area in building 2 was pretty poor, dirty towels on floor as they do massages in a corner of lobby area right by the building entrance not very nice. Cleanliness overall could be a lot better. worse because you compare to the hotel next door called Napp.

The location is perfect 5 min walk away from Patong Beach as well as all amenities.

Good but don't stay L1.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

At level the staff unwrap all the towels and linen for the day from plastic wrapping, outside my room was noisy every morning from 8am until 9.30am with unwrapping a staff talking and slamming doors.

Clean and friendly, nice rooms and good beds

Disappointment
    • Deluxe Double Room

If you arrive before 14.00 o’clock you won’t get the room. I ask for an iron cause my shirt needed to be ironed but they don’t have. I ask to borrow 2 glasses of champagne cause I bought a bottle and i would like to drink With my friend in my room for Christmas but the people working at the bar told me they can’t give those glasses even for one hour and also told me it like that and I must to obey the rules !!! When you want to take a shower need to wait minimum 2/3 minutes before hot water coming. After shower there is no place to put the wet towel Inside the shower no place to put the soap and shampoo so need each time to go out from the shower to pick it up No manager with who to speak after 05.00 PM ...

Ten years ago it was a new hotel and every thing was ok but now it’s old and nothing working good

Room not ready for early check in till late and staff are...

Room not ready for early check in till late and staff are really slow to get us all check in. Don’t get out free welcome drinks as well. After Check in room light not working.

Price/value more then fine

Hygiene and one way traffic

Toke an upgrade. Standard room is overdate Staff was nice location near the beach. Only the one war traffic is a real bummer

THE BEST LOCATION IN PATONG AND FRIENDLY STAFF
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

The Aspery hotel located in Patong center, very close to the beach(5 min walk) and Bangla road(10 min walk). The breakfast was very good and the staff was very friendly. During our 8 days stay we had a very good service. For sure we"ll back again to Aspery (GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY).

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The pool was "undergoing maintenance" for my entire stay. This was very upsetting as I had specificly chosen th hotel because it had a pool. Very disappointed!

Good location. Close o beach and nightlife, but far enough away to be quiet at night.

Good location.

Good location. Close to beach and nightlife, but far enough to be quiet at night.

Cheap and cheerful. Close to everything you need. Would recommend for a short stay.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

Pool was closed for renovation during our stay which was annoying as we wanted a pool. We were in the second building which faces onto an alleyway that was noisy and smelled of rubbish. Were woken after a long flight by workmen fixing next doors balcony with an angle grinder. Not great!

Rooms were a good size and clean. Staff in restaurant were lovely. Food was good too.

Excellent staff, great location, nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Also guest friendly.

It is perfect value for the price, there was nothing I was not happy with.

Don’t go where as person or because of your colour is not respected

There was this receptionist girl who is bossing around guests showing no respect at all. I have my tickets which needed to be printed urgently..so I asked the assistant manger to get it for me .. she said send a mail she ll do it. I did and came back to to tell her that but she was busy with some people at the time. So this ‘girl’came and asked what I want . I said want to print my tickets . I couldn’t complete the sentence she said curtly ‘can’t print here’ made a face to me and went . At same time the manager heard it and said I will do it after I am done with this . The girl was shocked and little embarrassed to hide her shame she just laughed it out . I immediately told her I am going to write about this and her face became stern and serious .. the thing here is she still diesnt feel that she she should apologize for her conduct instead when I asked her why she behaved like that ., she said she was kidding and I took it seriously. But I know she was lying. I m not there to kid around and we never were in a comfort level to kid around . She should listen to me and do her best to help me. The saddest part is when I brought this up to the assistant manger she just brushed it off as if nothing and said the girl was kidding . Because of this 1 girl and assistant manger ‘s attitude my whole experience of the place completely changed . They don’t care ! There is one more fellow you ll meet him at the breakfast buffet he makes omelet . If you go an ask him to put some more of any veggies to your omelette he ll say NO can’t make . Ridiculous. You can’t really argue with them because the entire team stand by this attitude I suppose . They are right always !

Some few people I met

Value for money but not comfortable at all
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

Bed - super hard Pillows - only 2 for king bed (requested extra not allowed) Bedsheets - didnt do daily change Ants - at the sides, corners (do not leave food open, throw leftovers in tied plastic bag just leave it outside the door) Toiletries - no toothbrush provided Breakfast - same everyday, by 930 food was all finished. Staff - friendly other than the lady at the reception. Quite rude - she was on shift with the short hair girl. The lady ( knows how to speak mandarin) did not know how to ask properly - for our check in verification. Waited for about 10 mins for her to find our booking. Overall, bad experience. Was here before and standard dropped drastically.

Walking distance to patong beach. Accesible to food, and daily banana pancake lady outside the hotel in evenings

Good value

Air conditioning won't turn off, Cleaning not great. Change of bed once left a coffee stain on side stayed there all week. Couple of cockroaches (Normal for Asia countries) Our card was stolen in Vietnam so we had to repay again as they must see the card at check in. Make sure you bring the card you pay with. Internet kept breaking but was able to WiFi mooch from Minatale hotel next door as there WiFi password is Minatale lol?

Close to beach, Friendly staff, Great value, Upgraded room. Would definitely stay again.

Great little hotel with a fantastic value for money

The room wasn’t really spotless clean as well as their towels were a bit worn out. Good thing I travel with my own.

I personally like the location and the quite place with a lot of European tourists around and their massage parlor is fantastic and clean

We will stay there in the future again

The passage you have to walk from the front building to the second building was not very neat. The breakfast was a lot better the previous time we stayed at the Aspery Hotel

The room and bathroom was really beautifull. The swimming pool is on the roof of the front building so you have to walk from the second building to the front building if you want to swim. The location of the hotel is very good.

A week in aspery hotel
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

the wifi is very bad, once you leave the phone it will disconnect and some time while using it. The bed bellows not comfortable.

The location was good ,3 minutes walk to patong beach . The stuff are very helpful. The first room we get was not good they changed it for us and the second room the air conditioning was leaking the send technician to fix it but after one night starts leaking again so we request to change the room and they change it

Aspery is a great place to stayt in Patong
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Restaurant sucks. Avoid all together. Not Asperys fault, but this time the beach was filthy. Water and all.

I like the neighborhood. Your Place Massage the best. Good old Patong

Fairly priced hotel with great staff in good position. Will be back.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Pillows were VERY thick, kind of hurts your neck to sleep in that position. No plug in bath so could not use. Shower handle setup a bit odd and only just hanging on there. Road can get a bit noisy at times, but not all the time.

Friendly helpful staff. Good size rooms in the deluxe and junior suites (didn't see the other rooms) Good room service and cleaning. Although breakfast is a little limited it's presented well, kept clean (no flies inside) and is very tasty. They must have a good chef. Everything you may want or need is close to the hotel. Comfortable bed.

Worst hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

this my second time here. it's was so different from the first time i visit. the staff was so rude that she scolded me upon check-in. No matter how the guest is nasty you can't scold & give attitude to the guest. Her name is Apple. asking for manager but ended up is a male staff came out & entertain me.. by saying this is thailand not your country. & lie to me saying manager was out but i found out the hotel has been quite long there is no manager. that why the standard is dropping so low. not worth the money to stay in this hotel anymore. & the room was dirty when we go in. things was so out & broken.

Loved our stay the Aspery
    • Deluxe Double Room

The pool area needs some tender loving care. Although the pool was nice there was no shade. It desparately needs some umbrellas for shade on the lounges which were weather worn from being left out overnight. The pool area has such potential to draw customers to if it were maintained more. Plants and pool itself was great, ALthough the sandstone around the pool did begin to go green at the end of our stay indicating that the chemical levels needed work which can be difficult with rainy season on its way.

Staff were wonderful especially during breakfast and very helpful and made it a priority for us to enjoy our stay. Front desk staff great and always helpful. Fantastic omlettes for breaky. Room was cleaned promptly each day and laundry was as well. We booked zipline and our taxi through the hotel and it was prompt, well priced and reliable. The location is great for the beach and street food. Only 10 minute walk from Bangla road, away from the hustle and bustle and excellent.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

a moderate stay

The rooms were separated from the receptionist building, reached by walking through the alley. The breakfast was nothing special (the juice, too much diluted with water).

The hotel was not posh, but had a friendly staff. This place is quite close to nightlife but in a quiet location.

a moderate stay.

Very good comparing to price
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

Bathrooms need more attention.

Good location, near to the beach. staff are friendly. I like the spa center which is good and not expensive. It's very good hotel if you compare the services to the price.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Good hotel but can be better

The fan in the lobby was not working. With the hot weather in Phuket, we were sweating while waiting for our transport. The kettle in our room was not cleaned out. Still had left over water from previous guest. The inside of the kettle was rusty too. Very inconvenient as i need to boil water to make milk for my toddler. Had to ask hot water from the restaurant in the lobby.

All the staff were friendly. We had our room upgraded.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Should improve n renovate soon !!!!!

They need to renovate , the property is getting old n no upgrade , 1 st floor wifi very slow ! Abf was cheap style they could provide better ! Potato fried , tomato fried , salad , comflegs It's not worth the abf should improve !!!!!

It's near the beach

The fact the hotel had taken the payment then still asked to...

The fact the hotel had taken the payment then still asked to see the card which was my dad's and he paid for the hotel for ne for my birthday So I had to pay again on my card it was an absolute nightmare checking in Pls I'd rung them two weeks before to check everything was OK..

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Good location but now looking a little tired.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

The pool area was a problem with always occupied sun loungers. The Wi-Fi in my room simply did not work at all and complaints to the staff were futile - they simply shrugged their shoulders. The hotel is guest friendly but reception did not phone when a guest left to check if all was OK. The room was close to the pool and often the last one attended to by housekeeping sometimes as late as five in the afternoon.

The hotel is close to Patong beach and the nightlife without it being too close to the noise of the latter.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Too dirty
    • Deluxe Double Room

Black stains at the water level of the toilet bowl, a constant bad smell from the bathroom. In addition room cleaning was a catastrophy.the same hairs would be in the bathroom from my arrival to my departure.

Room size was good

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

value of money, nice location, but staff not available for answering.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel offers average rooms but you have to help yourself by yourself. the hotel lacking staff. The furniture was quite old. the reception staff are not responding sometimes. I don't recommend laundary service for white clothes.

location and cleanness.

stay at hotel met my expectations but costs of everything in patang is double normal prices in bkk
    • Deluxe Double Room

Airconditioner was only very cold or off and warm. No settings. Breakfast menu did not vary in 11 days. Fruit exactly the same all exactly the same. Cleaning was average but efficient.

Short walk to beach and main area patong. Breakfast was good, staff friendly and helpfull.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

I would not really recommending the Hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I arrived almost at midnight after 12 hours flight and the room lighting was okay, in the morning i woke up the room was so dirty even the bed sheet! when i called the reception I was told that there no manager and you did not complain when you took the room. they can help only by sending room service to clean the room!

Near from the beach

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

Drain in shower partially blocked and drained very slowly, perhaps it is a design fault, but the bathroom floor flooded while having a shower.

Very friendly and helpful staff

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

I will stay here again. Not eat but will rent motorbike again. Stayed 50 days here. Short walk to B

Either needs more sunbeds or don't allow people to reserve beds and not show up for hours. I wouldn't eat here. They couldn't make a decent chicken Satay. Overcooked and no peanut sauce.??

Location.I've stayed here before. Staff is great.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Location was good

We stayed in a standard room, which was located in the other building. The room was really small, impossible to move around. The room wasn´t clean enough, the safe was broken, the shower holder was broken, towels were dirty, no view. Wouldn´t stay there again.

Location was good

Wonderfull Holiday
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

Reception staff spoken english not too good . Pillow quality are bad ( Too Soft ) .

Hotel was simple n clean . Bfast was not bad . Location was not too bad . A good 8-10 min walk to Junceylon. But lots of food shops n stall at hotel doorstep . Massage shops nearby. Beach is just 3 min walk .

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

False advertising leads to disappointment
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

The room was not cleaned on check in!The aircon did not work!The tv remote was broken!The wifi kept disconnecting!The bed was as hard as a rock!The pillows were as flat as pancakes!The room was extremely noisy even though we were told it was the quietest room!

Close to beach

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Hotel was very nice but should include break fast with room...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

Location was very nice just walking distance for Patong beach ...

Hotel was very nice but should include break fast with room as it was showing while I have booked the room on line ...

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Not a bad place

Cleanliness of bathroom , mound in the shower.. Don't book what they call a standard room, I had to hold the shower hose above my head as it had no holder for it. I then paid extra to upgrade

Very comfortable bed. Close to everything . Felt safe being on my own

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

A big disappointment I will never ever choose again.

Not very tidy Staff Not specially friendly Dark rooms with a view of the opposite wall Towels torn looking dirty No warm water in rainy days Cleaning girls and boys didn't respect my pricacy I didn't feel being a welcome paying customer

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Over all great place
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Some cleanliness problems around hotel.

Location great. Neighborhood is wonderfull. Great message at Your place message just down stairs. Staff friendly. I've stayed many times.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

The internet was great and it's near the beach and Bangla

The first day i had to shower with cold water and they did not want to give me discount for it. They tried to give me a nother room that was really noissy (outside nois) and did not have a save. The staff was not so nice exept one of the lady's from the booking trips desk and the staff in the restaurant was also very friendly.

The internet was great and it's near the beach and Bangla

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Good Location is the only positive to this hotel
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

The floor is more comfortable than the beds, moved rooms three times, all beds are as stiff as a board, staff is ok, some english. Took an hour to check-in at 04:00. Rooms are old, little dirty but its good value for what you pay for. The lobby does not look like the photos as advertised.

Good Location is the only positive to this hotel

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Not for U . Must be a 50 % cheeper to stay ...

Breakfast.Not to many choices.Long line for tiny omlet...WiFi =0.05 Mbps. Room smell like fishing boat. Very noisy street at night.staff sleeping on the lobby -Not good feeling.room service change bed covers every 3 days !poor cleaning.No parking for a car,even close...Dear Aspery.Please call Gordon Ramsay in hells hotel for help...Will not book again until they change.for 20 % more U can find a lot more then that.

Location not to bad, but no parking for a car ...

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

For the busy traveller not for the relaxed traveller.

Wi-Fi was absolutely terrible. Struggled to connect, but that seems to be a common trend through hotels in the area. Pool was a thorough disappointment, but it was clean and we'll maintained. Shower was either too hot or too cold, there was no mid-range temperature. Lots of small details overlooked (safe didn't work, no bar snacks, television signal was terrible - but I was not there to watch TV so it didn't bother me). It is great if you are using the hotel as a place just to rest your head, but if you want to hang-out at your hotel this would not be the place for you.

Location was great for us, about 150metres from the beach. Close to the shopping scene (we walked everywhere). Our breakfast was pretty good too. Staff were very friendly and helpful. What was also great is that there was a taxi service back to the airport for 650baht which is a saving of 150baht. We were surrounded by good restaurants from Western to local.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

You get what you pay
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

their laundry ruined my friend clothes and they lied to him that his clothes are the same since they received them and there was no refund .. when we checked out the reception staff was little rude with us breakfast is boring , you can hear other people what they are doing from the room next to you and they can hear you too 😅 i booked for a smoking room and they told me that i cant smoke in the room only in the belcony, the closet smells weird little bit

great location with friendly staff nice rooms , liked the hotel , i might stay in it again

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

Close to Patong Beach but not to rest. In general, good to rent a motorbike and travel around.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

Swimming pool opened only until 6:00 pm. As after that time they said they have to put some chemicals to water. Pool and surroundings quite outdated and shabby. The breakfast was boring. Everyday same story. View from the room to another building.

The hotel service very helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

grood location
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

pool area needs to be updated more umbrella's

Staff friendly & helpful, we had a problem with our toilet so they moved us to another room on the next floor & also moved our teenage children that were in a room next door no charge just so we could stay close.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Average
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

The lack of hot water and when it was there it was with little to no pressure. Cleaning staff that couldn't read the door hanger massages 'do not disturb'

Nice quiet area

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

good location . nice hotel

first time i can give criticism to this hotel. all 3 rooms had no hot water. went down 3 x times to ask to sort. nothing was done.. toiket seat broken reported and mothing was done.

stayed her on 3 occasions. clise to beach very hood standard of hotel. exceptional value for money. breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

A Quick Wonderful Trip
    • Classic Double or Twin Room (2nd Building)

Been here more than 5x. Nobody bothered to reply via the hotel email. Only replied via booking.com. The command of english is poor when replying which can be made to sound rude. Breakfast was horrible in comparison to all our previous trips.

Location to the beach and price . Staff were accommodating but lacked the command of English. Breakfast counter was renovated . Rooms were clean and comfortable.Will continue to patronize

The cleanliness, staff, location and price.

Wished the mattress was a bit softer. Still acceptable though.

The cleanliness, staff, location and price.

Happy with all.