Reviews of AVANI Atrium Bangkok 5 stars

1880 New Petchburi Road, Huay Kwang, Bangkapi, Huai Khwang, 10310 Bangkok, Thailand

#647 of 1,480 hotels in Bangkok

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

1 night at Avani
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

You have to be a very difficult person to not like this hotel !

Room were clean and spacious Breakfast with huge variety of food Would have been nice to have a pool a the privilege club on the 23rd floor. Big thanks to Mr. Palm for his professionalism and to the others staff

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Another delightful stay.

Absolutely nothing! :)

An excellent evening spent at my favourite hotel in Bangkok. I had booked two standard rooms and they were upgraded for free to corner rooms, per my request. Although we didn’t spend a vast amount of time in the hotel, the time we did spend was flawless as always. Also, my father left is cologne in the room. I spoke with the housekeepers today and they have put it aside for us when we return. A truly remarkable hotel.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

quite
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

the reciption was cool . i take ticket and they say we are cheper but it opesite alot of gruop so crowdey in breackfast towls are old

lacatio is ok for me far very quit u need car for evry thing or motobike but near 7elenve 5 mints from metro

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Location and staff were great.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The hotel is okay, but the standard rooms are a bit outdated for being considered a 5 star hotel.

Location and staff were great. Price for the night is very good.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Beyond my expectations
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Everything was perfect world class hotel. Staff service and breakfast were more than perfect. This is my new go to hotel in Bangkok. Best I've ever stayed in.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Short and sweet (one night was enough)
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Not enough space for quite meetings (in the lobby) Too many coach parties / tourists Breakfast not really up to it

Nice people, good location for our meetings

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Very lovely staff, comfy bed
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast was nice but we had better selection breakfasts in bangkok too. The pool was much smaller than it seemed on the photos. Location not great, though near to sky train.

Comfortable bed, nice view. Staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Very Nice & comfy one.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

First room that I was given had a bad humidity-smell, after telling the reception I was moved to another room that didn't have that problem.

Nice hotel with amazing lobby, specious rooms, good breakfast & very helpful staff.

Nice hotel, friendly staff
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

I have nothing negative to say about this place. The staff are super friendly and are always there to help, I felt very welcome and looked after. I booked a standard room with a view and got an upgrade - the view was amazing (Bangkok skyline). I enjoyed the rooftop with the swimming pool and the bar. Room service was also good. Definitely recommend and would stay again.

Really nice hotel but poor service at the reception
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The transportation service is terrible. The security man tryied to cheat on us with the taxi price, asking for 700 THB (non negotiable) and lying about traffic (there isn't that much on an early saturday). We finally had to stop one on the street and paid 200. Indeed the hotel offers premium transportation in limousine for around 1000 THB, which appears to be their only offering. Furthermore we tryied to print our boarding but the receptionist didn't helped us at all.

Supernice room, very spacious and clean. Breakfast is incredible!

4.0
    Very bad and not worth the money.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The room had air condition not working. Apparently stopped working in middle of the night left And I had toilet not flushing. I want my money BACK!!!

It was an ok room.

I enjoy my stay at this beautiful hotel .
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The staff was very helpful. The day we arrive we check in early in the morning . The rooms was spacious and clean with nice city view . I really enjoy my stay there

Nice facilities and convenient location
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Very underwhelming hotel with disinterested staff. Tired looking in places and not too clean. We cancelled our second night and returned to an hotel we’d used on a previous trip although it was not in the ideal location for us. Staff only showed passing interest in our experience when I cancelled the second night. Shame as potentially could be a good hotel.

Nice facilities and convenient location

Will definitely make a return trip here
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Nothing much that I did not like or enjoy about my stay. Most aspects were thoroughly satisfying

5 stars accommodation and service. Good and convenient shuttle service to popular attractions. Couldn't ask for anything more

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Rooms are of a good standard
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

For a ‘5 star’ the customer service was appalling. Not very friendly and not happy to help with questions with the local area. Wanted to book an airport taxi for an early pickup the night before and was told to get one in the morning. As predicted no taxis and no communication between how long one would be, therefore resulted in just making our flight only because it was delayed. Shocking hotel...avoid.

Rooms are of a good standard

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The room was very comfortable, cozy soft bed.
    • Deluxe Skyline Room

We didn't like location, its quite far from BTS or MRT. The hotel has an overpowering scent ( air freshener ) that gave me a headache, luckily it doesn't get into our room. Swimming pool was kinda small so it gets crowded.

The room was very comfortable, cozy soft bed. Good wifi, gym

Everything great about the hotel but little far from centre.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Location, little far from centre.

In room dining, 24/7 which is very great and helpful. Great rooms and beds. Clean rooms and bathroom, great value for money. Bathroom has hose which is great. Great staff, very friendly. They call a taxi for you when you need which is great, even for airport, great van.

location is good, room not so new but not that old. Totally good with the place and services.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

A maid who respond on my floor so polite and have a service very well, take a good care of cleaning during my stay for 5 days but little bit should improve lobby stuffs....doesn't care much of Thai nationality even stay for a week.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Would stay again, really enjoyed room was very good
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

should have been more hot food selection in lounge, there seemed to Indian food (x2) every night

Executive lounge was excellent, as were the staff up there

-The staff is friendly and helpful.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

-It's far from everything and right in the middle of the traffic jam. The only mall that's close to it the shops in it are closing down because it's far from everything (as the people who worked there say) -when we arrived at 4 pm they told us the room wasn't ready yet. And then 5 minutes later they said they upgraded us, and the room they gave us was horrible. -it was a smoking room, but it literally smelled like an ashtray, so even if you're a smoker you can't handle the smell. There's no ventilation what so ever. And In noway it was upgraded. -the towels and the sheets where of yellowish color, the water when you turn the tap on is yellow when it first comes down. -the pool is a joke.

-The staff is friendly and helpful. - breakfast has wide varieties and is good. -check out was easy and fast.

Ok
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Staff not friendly ,in restaurant in morning breakfast requested them to join 2 tables adjacent to each other as we were family of 7 , they said no, we had to do ourselves

Good rooms ,meets basic requirement

Excellent value for money
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

It’s a slight walk away from the nearest MRT station (Phetchaburi).

The staff went that extra mile to be thoughtful and to make my stay as comfortable as possible (for example, the reception attendant came outside to communicate with my taxi driver about where I wanted to go). Also, the room is very spacious, the bathroom is clean and the bed is extremely comfortable.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

I was absolutely blown away by the high level of service...
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Halfway through our stay we had a short black-out in power for the plugs only. I informed the staff and an electrician was sent to our room in 5 minutes. He fixed the problem immediately and it turned out the electricity just stopped for the plugs because we were using too many devices at once. This was not really an inconvenience as it was fixed quickly.

I was absolutely blown away by the high level of service executed by this establishment and it’s staff. First impressions last, and I was very impressed the moment we arrived that we were met by a porter and a lovely lady who assisted us from the cab to reception. Upon entering the beautiful hotel, we were met by a lovely smile and another young lady who greeted and opened the doors for us. The staff were all courteous and the gentleman at the concierge immediately informed us our bags would be delivered to our room upon check-in. Whilst approaching the check-in counter I couldn’t help marvel at the pristine standard of cleanliness at the hotel. Everything was sparkly from top to bottom. The lobby area looked welt-kept and beautifully designed. At the check-in counter the staff assisted us with a speedy check-in. All staff were immaculately groomed and really represented the brand with pride. On our way to the room we quickly stopped by the cafe and restaurant for a glimpse. I was immediately impressed once again and couldn’t leave without ordering a drink along with my friend to celebrate staying at such a lovely hotel. The restaurant/bar staff were so friendly and immediately promoted the breakfast and menus available to us for our short stay. We proceeded to our room and a very kind gentleman pressed the lift button and entered our floor number for us. We were met with an incredibly well kept, clean and beautiful room. The bathroom was immaculate with all amenities required from bath gel to slippers and gowns. The room had premium water in a lovely casing. This was a small touch which really impressed me. (I pay attention to detail.) The bedding was crisp and pure white and the setup of the dressing table with mirror was perfect for us to get ready for a night out in Bangkok. We ordered room service and the food and drinks were delivered very quickly along with an ice bucket.

Good modern hotel
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Location is its main drawback. Outside the main areas of tourist hotels. Not close enough to public transport to compensate and not enough taxis available.

Good modern hotel

A great find
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The on-site restaurant is a little pricey and the location means you need a taxi to get anywhere. There is not a huge amount in the immediate area but the train and sub way are close by.

The staff here were excellent, very friendly and quick to accommodate. We were upgraded on arrival as none of the standard rooms were ready, a nice surprise. The rooms are very clean, bright and comfortable. Gym pool and spa are also excellent.

Amazing hotel for price.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The shower was like showeing with freshly boiled kettle water, so freakin hot, and they didn't fix.

Stayed here many times and its the best value hotel in Bangkok in my opinion. Altho must admit it doesn't feel as nice and fresh as it did when I first started to visit few years back. Started to look a little tired but still ok. Make sure you upgrade on room, not much difference in price but they are a lot nicer. I love the fitness centre at the hotel, so much better than most hotels, squipment tired and not good for cardio but great for strenth training.

The reception was good.
    • Deluxe Skyline Room

The reception was good. The lady from the tour company was nice, her name is Nu, she gave us a good driver (Jenny) for the tour. We were also taken care of when I asked for gluten free items. The room is comfy and quiet.

Good value for money. Nice rooms.
    • Deluxe Skyline Room

Service hit and miss. Some staff not very attentive. Breakfast was very busy on our last day and we were expected to wait around for a table. Not good as we needed to get a flight. Plenty of free tables and not sure why we weren’t given one. We always travel on our anniversary and was surprised this was not acknowledged. When checking in, no information was given about breakfast/facilities and we were not taken to our room. Took us a while to work out we needed to use the card to access the lift!

Nice sized clean room. Lovely breakfast. Quiet location, bit far out but ok for our purposes. Nice pool, but small but fine for us. Quick check ina nd check out. Very good value overall.

Amazing and value for money
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Amazing property and I would definitely stay here again. The facilities are amazing and the breakfast spread was very good and tasty. This is a total value for money. Also the beds are so comfortable that you are well rested the next day.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Great short stay
    • Deluxe Skyline Room

Slightly further from the centre of Bangkok than we thought but not too much of a problem

The fantastic in room dining on the 20th floor. Great food and good service.

The Staff are so friendly and helpful.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The Staff are so friendly and helpful. The rooms are so spacious the beds are very comfortable. The bathroom facilities are great with a shower a large bathtub. I can’t rate this hotel enough with there excellent service and facilities! We hope to come back again!

Staff consistently helpful, friendly and courteous in every...
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Staff consistently helpful, friendly and courteous in every interaction. Hotel manager very kind and considerate when family member ill in hospital. Nothing was too much trouble. Great pool area and rooms very comfortable.

Actually beside only bed that i had in my room, everything...
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The bed isnt good enough like need to change the new one. I can feel some wire inside it.

Actually beside only bed that i had in my room, everything was good and super

Good for a cheap stay
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Poor location. Room and bathroom in dire need of an upgrade. Menu of daily buffet breakfast is virtually the same. Swamped with large group tour

Cleanliness.

Everything, really excellent hotel.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Nothing really, shower wasn’t the best but I could live with that

Everything, really excellent hotel. Great rate. Great rooms, great food and really wonderful staff

It was nice 5 star hotel with good location, but only the electricity problem but overall it was goo
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The electricity always went off in the electric compression, so we couldnt charge our phones and the staff was unfriendly with it and late to solve the problem

The location near the shoping center

Perfect.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Taxi drivers refuse to take guests in/out of central Bangkok during busy periods and try to use a flat rate rather than meter. This is no fault of the hotel and the staff will report taxi drivers that cause problems for guests.

Cant fault the hotel at all. I am a repeat customer and although the location can be tricky for getting a taxi into central Bangkok or back again during rush hour it suited my needs for quick access to the airport. Would use again.

Great hospitality
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

All Bathroom consumable Voilet color bottles are very good but the shampoo and shower Gel including conditioner comes out with great difficulty from bottle...due to the bottle shape...

The Hotel Friendly staff and guidance including hospitality..

Good deal in central BKK
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Wifi connection was not great, it dropped out a few times, however, that might not be true of all rooms. It depends on where the pick-ups are, so maybe I was just unlucky. As I say, it is a big hotel !

Nice big hotel, very central. If you can get a deal, then go for it ! I liked the bathrobes and slippers

Staff very fast in dealing with customer, very kind and...
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The AC in the room noisy. The bathroom decoration is too old. Safe box not working. Buttons control in the room are not working properly.

Staff very fast in dealing with customer, very kind and professional.

Would not choose to stay here again
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Staff lacked English skills which made conversing difficult. Nothing around this area so wouldnt choose to be here again.

Food at breakfast was good variety, staff need to recognise when Indians are butting in over the top and not serve them before the person already waiting.

Good stay.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

There are too many tourists. It is sometimes chaotic.

At first they put us in the room facing the road and I requested for a quiet room before hand. I could not sleep on the first night but they upgraded us to upper floor on the next day. The room face another side of the road. We have got a very good view from the room and the room was much better than the first one we have got.

Staff was very friendly and spoke very good English.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The pool is quite tiny. I expected something bigger from the pictures.

Staff was very friendly and spoke very good English. Food was really good. In house Japanese restaurant with live cooking was a lot of fun.

The location and swimming pool are really great, perfect to...
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The reception is quite slow, during check in it takes you 20minutes and they dont even realized that you stayed with them couple of times. They keep bothering about payment and your email address although they have a guarantee already in their system.

The location and swimming pool are really great, perfect to relax after a long flight. I liked the buffet breakfast as well but you can also some in near by places.

Great!!!
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Breakfast spread was not elaborate enough.

View from room was extraordinary. Very clean, air-conditioning was very good. Restaurant was very good, excellent food, portion size decent. Location was quite convenient.

The beds were absolutely amazing and the general atmosphere...
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

A bit far out from the center but you can get a “Grab” taxi for about 70 baht ! Worth it

The beds were absolutely amazing and the general atmosphere is so luxurious for a hotel that’s so affordable! We will definitely be going back before our flight home from Bangkok

Very clean and friendly place to stay while in Bangkok
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Maybe a longer time frame for the breakfast buffet.

I appreciate the hospitality they showed from the moment I exit the cab ride to enter their building. They had my suitcase brought up to my room. They also had a surprise birthday cake for me upon my arrival.

Usual high standard. Will stay again. Staff are, in general, excellent.
    • Deluxe Skyline Room

The doorman seemed perplexed when I arrived in a rental car to check in. In fact when I got out of the car and went to go to reception he tried to shoo me away ! Eventually he relented... He also took an interminable time (15-20 minutes) to fetch my rental car from the car park when I wished to go up town. Apparently he was new to the job according to the excellent lady concierge who directs operations involving arrivals and departures.

Usual clean, comfortable, well-appointed room. Staff were always helpful and attentive. My third stay and will stay again. Breakfast is particularly good given the range and quality of food. The omelettes are outstanding !

The property is good and clean
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Management is slow we played for 3 people for 2 days we didnt get our third bed until the evening of the next day that is why management is slow but tommy your concierge was really helpful we suggest increase overall general managers

The property is good and clean

Very good
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The room was clean, but smelled a little musty; carpeting is probably not the best flooring choice for humid climates

The hotel is lovely. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and understand expectations of discerning clients.

Amazing hotel, such a comfy and large bed!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Location is quite far away from Bangkok Centre, however perfect if you just want to relax.

Amazing hotel, such a comfy and large bed! The room was huge as well and the views were amazing

Breakfast is good!
    • Deluxe Double Room

1. Hotel location is far from Phetchaburi MRT Station. It takes 20 minutes to walk there. Shuttle bus only starts per hour. 2. Swimming pool is so small ......and not so clean........ 3. Facilities are old, especially the elevators. 4. WiFi connection is bad in my room.

Breakfast is good!

Perfect at it's best
    • Deluxe Double Room

There is nothing that I didn't like

Avani atrium is in the centre of the city. 30-36kms away from the airport. Very good infrastructure with very good staffs. Loved the hospitality, cleanliness ,food, persentation of the food, tabels each and everything. No flaws or faults at all. We have got lot to learn, the way they greet the people,starting from the lift service there will be a person to assist you everywhere. Arranging the cabs for each and every client. Food service , room service everything was perfect at it's best. Finally they arranged free cab to airport at 2:15AM. They said you are a valued customer ,we would like to see you again and didn't charge a single penny (for 36kms)which no hotels would do that .It was so pleasant staying at this hotel. I will visit bangkok again and would like to stay in Avani atrium. One of the best hotel with best service would like to say.

ROOM AND SWIMMING POOL
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

breakfast . not muslim friendly . and more to bread only .. they got 4 / 5 section of food but most of them only bread . u're 4/5 star hotel . u should have section for HALAL FOOD FOR MUSLIM ALSO

ROOM AND SWIMMING POOL

Great hotel for an unbelievable price!
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Nothing, everything was perfect!

We actually stayed at this hotel during our entire visit to Bangkok. We got in town early in the morning and our previously booked hotel wouldn't let us check in early. We called around and Avani was not only able to accommodate us at the last minute, but put us in the nicest room! We decided then that we would cancel our reservation at the other hotel and stay at this one. The beds were firm, the rooms were gorgeous and the bathroom was clean! Great water pressure in the showers and even a rainforest shower head. I absolutely LOVED this hotel and plan on staying there the next time I visit Bangkok.

The staff was really nice and attentive.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The location was the only down side. Taxi drivers in Bangkok always want to take adavatage of you and traffic is pretty hectic. Therefore, in many occasions, we couldn’t get a taxi to get back to the hotel. We took public transport and walk about 1.5 km to the hotel and the area does not look safe. There are not many restaurants near by.

The staff was really nice and attentive. The hotel was clean and has good facilities.

The staff was extremely helpful and courteous always.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The location wasn’t too great when getting to malls and things as it was in the hub and traffic was really bad. Some more frequent shuttles would be very helpful. We did not enjoy the breakfast spread from the variety to the taste. This could also improve to suit a more international taste palate.

The staff was extremely helpful and courteous always. The helped us with taxis and allowed us to freshen up after checking out. After roaming around in the BKK heat, this absolutely wonderful and really appreciate this kind gesture by Victor and front fest team. The one shuttle was helpful.

Nice, but I wouldn't stay there again - away from everywhere.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Location kind of sucks. Many folks from their personnel doesn't understand much English - who hired those people?

Breakfast is very good, rooms are clean & their swimming pool is much smaller that on the pictures, but clean & nice.

Excellent service;
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

A little bit out of town: about a half hour walk or 50 bhat taxi ride from Asok BTS station

Excellent service; very clean, spacious room; excellent value for money; proper 5 star hotel

Excellent and comfortable stay

everything was good !!

the rooms, the restaurant "the public", services like arranging for taxi , sea life and safari... money exchange facilities, umbrellas ...everything

Shuttle from the MRT to the hotel needs to be on time
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Shuttle from the MRT to the hotel needs to be on time Hotel should provide taxi services which are reasonably priced. The hotel car cost me 800 baht just to go to Sukhumvit which is a bit too much.

Disappointing.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

This was not a 5 star hotel. Felt more like 3/4 star. I’ve been to cheaper 4 star hotels that were more luxeres than this one. The swimmingpool is not a rooftop pool. It’s on the 4th floor of 23 levels. The staff was oke, not very professional for a 5 star hotel but nice. Interior was old fashioned and dirty looking.

Nice television with many english channels.

More than 5 Stars rating :)
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Wow, what can I say about this amazing accomodation. If your looking for comfort with peace and quiet this is the hotel for you. Excellent customer Service to the awesome comfort of our spacious room with a breathtaking view. The Assistant Manager was beyond amazing, he helped us throughout our stay. Also allowed us to stay a little longer till we needed to check out for our plane. So thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts, New Zealand.

Good place for a short stay
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Too far away from the main city attractions. Disappointing small swimming pool. Massage in your own room. Not hotel fault but noisy breakfasts due to the big Chinese tourist groups there.

Spacious and clean room although you can see that hotel itself is a little bit old already. Friendly staff, especially in the restaurants. Very nice food.

Good variety of food for breakfast
    • Deluxe Skyline Room

Very crowded both in the lobby and breakfast. Room looked tired and dated and needed a renovation. Bath taps and plugs didn't work properly. There are better quality rooms for the price elsewhere.

Good variety of food for breakfast

Beware of abuse of your personal data
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Without bothering to ask, the hotel uses your Booking.com email to sign you up for their award programme - even long before you arrive at the hotel. From that moment on you will be spammed with newsletters which you never signed up for etc. Of course, the hotel staff is unable to undo the registration, or does not care. For me, this abuse of my communication data is an absolute no-go.

The hotel has a good value for money. Also, we were granted a free room upgrade which we highly appreciate. The views over Bangkok from the room are fabulous.

The team is warm friendly and always at your service.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I was charged 3000 bhat for checking in early I could have been allowed to use at a nominal fee of 1000 bhat.

The team is warm friendly and always at your service. The property is clean well kept.

Finally I would like to thank one of the staff member in the reception area Phapttrathorn or Ms Gift
    • Deluxe Double Room

It's a clean and tidy which i have never seen before here in bangkok, i really want to thank you each every one of you. and i am pretty sure that i will be back again with my family.

love the stay
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

i hope they have a beauty salon

Very friendly reception staff, smooth check in. the bell boys are very helpful and friendly. The restaurants staffs are very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Im here for operation trip. The hotel rent me wheelchair and assit us in all ways. There is a kiosk store that my son loves to visit and buy his tibits daily. The pribe is reasonable. We book premier room, it is very spacious to stay and a sofa bed included. My son enjoyed the swimming pool. We spent five nites here and very much enjoy staying.

Value of money was good.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

The equipment at the gym area are out of date. Very old models. Some are rusted, broken and some monitors are not working. The sauna and the steam bath needs to be given a refreshment touch-up.

The staff were very friendly. Our room was been upgraded. Breakfast was good. Close distance.

Brilliant would definitely stay again.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

There wasn’t much around the area, everything was a taxi or tuk tuk ride away. Other than that it was perfect.

Room were very clean and spacious. The bed was huge and very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough for you.

Very business trip friendly place with complete care.
    • Premier Double or Twin Room

Wifi in business - once the room got crowded, the speed got really low. No problem in the room / restaurants thou.

As I already mentioned in the review of this place, staff is great, location even better (airport train / metro within 5 minutes of walking) and you can either explore around, or stay and enjoy. Did both and can't complain.

Anniversary Stay
    • Deluxe Skyline Room

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights as it was our 1st weeding anniversary trip and also a surprise for my husband. The hotel location is absolutely perfect, close to the centre and public transport just around the corner, even though the rooms are really quiet. I would also recommend to pay little more and join Avani Club. Its situated at the highest floor with breathtaking view., were you can join breakfast, afternoon tea and drinks. We have a small issue with our room that we not really enjoyed but we spoke with assistant manager Rohaan at the front desk and Nantida (who is working in reservation and helped me to organized this stay) who both apologized and ensured that the problem was resolved as quick as possible. We received a fantastic upgrade to the Executive Suite room on 21 floor with amazing view of the city. The room was spacious and gorgeous. Room has an open bathroom with wardrobe, 2 toilets, lounge room and huge bedroom. On the same evening we also joined hotel restaurant Benihana. The staff couldn’t be more helpful and friendly, we received excellent complimentary drinks. The restaurant is magical, the teppan chef Chan was a king of the night, he was cooking in front of us, whole process was so entertaining, we had so much fun that we forgot to record it. The meals were more than perfect, we left full and really happy. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone for sure. They all have been making sure that we enjoy our evening, is such a nice thing to see honest smiling faces. As a hotel guest we had also 15% discount. On next day we revived a delicious chocolates and apologize letter from Kittipong who is also an assistant manager at the hotel, she also spoked with us when we were going out, asking if there is anything more that she can do for us but I have ensured her that everything is more than perfect and we are really appreciate for everything.

Pleasure all mine
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with AVANICLUB Benefit

My room had the wow factor, very clean and huge. The staff were excellent a credit to the hotel. Everthing here from staff to room and all facilities were superb so can recommend this hotel to everbody. Thankyou to all staff that took great care of us. Richard and Wassana fron U.K.

Excellent value 5* hotel with good transport links to the rest of the city.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Wifi was very slow and intermittent.

Extremely comfortable executive suite room. Staff were all professional and friendly. Excellent food and selection of wines in the restaurants. Rooms were modern and beds extremely comfortable. Pool bar and area was very pleasant.

Browse AVANI Atrium Bangkok traveller photo gallery