Reviews of Baiyoke Boutique Hotel 3 stars

#1025 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

6.2

6.2

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I did not feel the hotel experience as the property is old and looks like was just acquired as a branch by the sky baiyoke, the pictures submitted at booking.com is deceiving as they posted the room from the sky baiyoke but was far less different to the baiyoke boutique that they booked us.. the neighbors are so noisy at night and the tv was small for the room, the walk thru the alley going to the entrance smells bad from the sewers

Location is accessible

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

shady Aisles, uneven stairs, smelly rooms, Dirty bathroom. most of all staff was very non cooperative. i even told them to charge one night and return my money.

Nothing i even leave the room not stayed in hotel. i get narai hotel in same price.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Treated very poorly. Not even a welcome drink. My ac was squirting out water. So put off we didnt have breakfast Also

Concierge was very accomodating to keep our bags post check out

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There’s no lift to every level. After the lift u have to bring the luagges either up or down a few flight of stairs.

It’s worth the price. Close to the railway. Good place to eat around

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We arrived at the hotel around 1:40 pm. The front desk told us that the room wasn't yet available and reminded us that the check-in time was 2 pm. It turned out that our room wasn't ready for us to get in until close to 3 pm. It was very strange that the elevator stops and the actual floors are overlapped. For example, when you come out of the elevator on the 8th floor, you are actually between the 7th and 8th floor and will have to walk upstairs to the actual 8th floor or downstairs to the 7th floor. This is an inconvenience in hauling your luggage between your room and the lobby. Despite the modern looking lobby, this hotel is a really old and overdue for a renovation. The room has no sound proof. The interior is outdated with quirky bathroom layout, to name a few. Ex. the toilet paper hangs in an unreachable spot behind the seat. The shower curtain couldn't be closed all the way to the shower head because of the cornering of the wall, so that water spilled out on the bathroom floor everytime someone took a shower.

The hotel location was a major plus. The hotel also has a shuttle service to the nearby Rachaprarop light rail station that can take you to the Suvarnabhumi International airport. The concierge staff was excellent. We had to leave our 3 pieces of luggage in the very busy hotel lobby together with luggage from other guests. I expressed concern that other hotel guests might accidentally pick up one of ours. They roped our pieces together to help ensure that no one could easily grab a piece, unintentionally or not. On the checkout day, the concierge staff did give us a free ride to the light rail station.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We booked 3 rooms with king size beds, but they provided us rooms with twin beds. Lazy, slow personal. Rooms without windows, old and dirty interior. Dirty bathrooms. Very loud all night outside. Expensive for its services.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rooms have mildew smell upon entrance but disappears after few minutes aircon is on. Need to vaccum the carpets more often .

Good location for shopping and foods. Entrance and hotel rooms far from crowded and noisy streets.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bathroom had a bathtub and shower combined, when shower, water tend to wet the whole toilet floor

Booked because of the location, was near night market and shopping area. Especially like to commend hotel manager Sakda Tanmahasmut, who was kind enough to let us extend one of our 3 rooms for check out at 2pm.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the aircon was not functioning very well, I was at 801 and I was not able to sleep because it was so hot and since it is a business work related trip the internet was not working, I called them 2x but in all fairness they swnd 2 guys to fix but it still not working, I was not able to send my reports and I had a hard time sleeping because of the aircon it was so uncomfortable, I even requested for a bidet to be installed in my restroom they said yes but still they did not fix it.My stay last 2-3 was oka I was on the 3rd floor the internet was good as well as the aircon but on this last day it was a complete disaster , I was about to ask for a room transfer but since I ak so stress and so tired already I intend to stay but I am so disappointed

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Smell in the room was awful. When we went to reception desk to tell albout it the only reaction was to send someone to spray air freshener in the room. Room was dark and the only good thing about it was location - near the railway line to the airport.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Smelly in Room. Very old facility. I stayed for business otherwise check out immediately.Stay in Pratunam, it doesn't work about cost performance.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- near to the railway so when the train passby it can be noisy thus affecting sleep - the phone located in the walkway rings very frequently, especially in the morning. this is annoying and affects our sleep greatly. I really hate this part.

location was good

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms are not very clean. House keeping is not good at all. Despite that i've asked for the room to be cleaned. there were still dust under the beds, on shelves & cobweb in the bathroom. While going out we need to be careful since it smells very bad just outside the hotel (Drainage).

the bed are quite comfy.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Small cockroaches around. Over all still some what clean. Noisy as the doors and above making noises, not sound proof. But due to price is expected. Some staff there were nice, however one of the lady at the counter was frustrated when she doesnt understand what were you talking about.

Near shopping areas

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It was a bit hard dragging the luggage to and from our floor because of the awkward elevator location but it wasn't tragic. The front desk or operator is not listed on the phone which would have been helpful.

I like that it was close to everywhere and didn't break the bank. You can walk to the area of the malls and night market with no hassle. The staff was good to explain about the credit card charge test and when I was actually billed.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel screams for renovation, from doors of the room and wallpapers on corridors to bathroom, but the worst thing was, that there was a cockroach in the bathroom.

I liked the free transfer to the Skytrain and the location, which is really good if you want to do some last minute shopping and if you intend to go to the airport after your stay. I didn't expect much from this hotel, so I wasn't disappointed.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff is the worst in this property. When we checked-in, we confirmed the check-out time since I booked this property due to their 13:00hr check-out time which mentioned in booking.com. When I confirmed the time, the receptiinist said " it is just your request but we cannot confirm. " I said I didn't request late check-out. I just confirm the original check-out time which is 13:00hr mentioned in booking.com. And she said " we never mention online and we will check with our manager whether it can be possible to check out at 13:00 hr or not. " And she took picture of my booking. But they never respond until we check out. Next day, we went to reception to re-schedule our key to work till 13:00 hr. Another receptionist said " the key won't work because you should check out at 12 noon. Normally, we charge for late check-out. " We need to explain that receptionist again about last night. She said " Was it last night evening shift? And no one hand over this info to morning shift. That's why I don't know that. " I had no word to say and just waited for the key. She continue to say" you need to be hurry because the check-out time is soon." Upon check-in, the receptionist did not give any information about hotel facility. She did not even show where the elevator is, when the breakfast is and the time of breakfast. She was just worried about the check-out time. I do not know whether they are trained or not. She doesn't look like a new staff. The two receptionists kept talking each other in their language. It doesn't matter when they are free. But they were processing the check-in for the guests but didn't even look at the guests. Another receptionist gave me a small paper to sign. When I read, she said no need to read and just sign on the paper. I said I need to read before I sign then I will know what I sign for. Then she talked to another receptionist in their language amd laughed.

I love the hotel because it is not very closed to the noise from the night market. The room is clean and the internet works well. The bathroom is very small. No space to stand in front of basin.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1. Didn`t have the room we booked despite the fact booking was made 2 month ago. Offered us to schedule our stay for the next day. Had to stay in the room with 2 separate beds. 2. Locked price for the room on a credit card and took a deposit with cash. Promised to return locked sum on card during 30 days. 3. Printing a single page document costs 20 bath here. 4. Hotel is surrounded with market. Taxi won`t bring you to the hotel doors because they can`t even get there. 5. Stairs. A lot of stairs. To get to elevator you have to climb the stairs with your baggage. Elevator stops between the floors. And once again you have to climb the stairs with your baggage. 6. They store baggage in the hotel`s lobby. 7. WiFi is awful on the edges of the building. 8. Reception staff is more or less polite, but their manager is absolutely not. 9. A lot of advertising in the room. Advertising booklets, posters attached to the walls. Hotel offers different services on a really high prices.

1. Breakfast was good. Big variety of dishes. Nice city view from the dinning room. 2. Located next to city train station. But if you have big suitcases don`t expect it will be easy to get to the hotel. It is surrounded with market and you can`t go through parking. You`ll have to go around the whole Baiyoke Sky Hotel building. Better call and ask for a free shuttle. 3. Neon Night Market is near.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room picture show in the advertisement don’t match the actual room. This is the first time I felt cheated for a deal. Will never book via booking.com and this place.

Nothing, the environment is poor and the staff is not responsive.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel looks fine at the reception but the room itself is gloomy, smelly and pretty old (even they try to make it look a bit modern).

The location is good, just next to airport train station (Ratchaparop) and good for shopping around Pratunam area (which is famous for clothes). You really pay for its LOCATION for this hotel. The facilities were ok... good wifi, nice hot shower, cool aircon. And the staffs were nice and helpful.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room is not so much clean but we can used it and room doesn't have enough toilet facilities

The location is awesome everything nearby the hotel like restaurant, supermarkets,,.....

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The way to the hotel was pretty confusing, the path back to hotel during night time was a little dark and scary. Won’t recommend a single lady to walk past the alley alone in the night. The path to hotel was smelly and it kind of annoys us. Room size was okay, but the room amenties wasn’t well maintain, toilet lighting was dark & the wall was full of old stains. Shower function sucks.

Check out timing was pretty accommodating. Quick check out process. My friend and I both enjoyed the pool table a lot.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room has a smell, small cockroach found everyday, curtain too small for the window, sun shines in every morning. Able to hear guest and staff chatting at the corridor every morning.

The staff were very nice and patient.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The surrounding. Not recommended for nightlife. The room and bathroom were small and old.

Not a very nice hotel. Room looks very old and in need of a refurbishment. Far from shopping center and nightlife.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Limited view out from the window because it is shadowed by its giant counter-part the Baiyoke Sky tallest tower in Bangkok, but it doesnt matter much for travellers who spend most of their sight seeing.

Great location in the central of Pratunam. Easy access to public transportation eg free shuttle van service, tuk-tuk and cab at door step, and near to BTS.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel located behind a mall. I have to pass the service area of the mall, which contain (probably) grey water system. The smell really annoy me

The room size and facility

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Cockroaches Very uncomfortable bed and pillow Dirty bathrooms We got put into a cockroach infested room the first night (room 635, 6th floor) and once we complained we were proptly moved to another room (room 424, 4th floor) without hesitation however after anthoer night in this room we saw cockroaches in this room too. We complained again and we were moved to yet another room but this time with twin beds. All the rooms were filthy and smelled of old stale damp cloth. Bathrooms were disgusting and we didn't feel comfortable. A lot of the rooms were being treated for cockroach infestation. Be carful before booking. This hotel could have been great. But the filthy rooms is a complete put off. Go else where. The area also stinks in general.

Notiong really - the workers selling the tours were nice. SOME of the hotel staff were nice but rude in general

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

there are too many stair . stuff are not friendly .rooms are not clean .tge safe box alarm apparently just ran off middle of the night . the bed are not clean as mysrlf amd children got some rashes when we work up , the TV also not working properly ,the shower water is not strong . am disappointed with booking .com when I reflect about the complaint .I request for connecting room ..and if there isn't any there isn't response from both the hotel or booking .com this is a first family trip for my children and my mother .I am really upset about it .

noting about this property that I alike

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The design of the lift is very weird, the entrance is build in between the staircase, it causes inconveniencies to tourist who carrying heavy luggages especially elderly.

train station near to hotel, about 3 minutes walking distance.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bed is not comfortable, the toilet has no water spray, the tv channels mostly in thai language.

The location is good. Easy access to pratunam and all the shopping malls is walking distance

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Toilet smell is too bad. Staff are not friendly, room service is also weak. The staff cannot handle the customer need and treat the customer like problem maker. Bed sheet are too old and even tear without doing anything. Hotel service and facilities are so poor.

Just the Price.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1/ Staff - The staff doesn't know how to take care of customers and not friendly at all. They didn't even not responding properly 2/ Facilities and Room Condition - 1st they gave me room in 5th floor, room number 511 and there was a water leak in A/C. Until 00.30 they couldn't give me a room. The next room they gave me in the 6th floor. Bathroom shower not working properly. They didn't even bother to fix it.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It’s behind Bayoke sky so it’s trapped and no views. The rooms smell of mold and the staff were not friendly

After some argument they decided to cancel our booking that too with one nights charge

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There were noise from neighboring rooms at night. It was a bit smelly for our first night. More toiletries should have been provided like toothbrush and toothpaste.

The staff are very helpful. The room is spacious.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I did not fit under the shower (had a hard time to shower), internet was very slow, other guest are noisy in the hallway (you can hear them talk, even with normal voice) and up on checkout i forgot my blue neck pillow (I only realized it when I was at the train already which is my fault but still) staff didn’t even bother to tell me that i left it at the room. All in all, the room looks like a Motel.

Staff was friendly and informed us of the ammenities you can use, hotel was near the skytrain and other shopping centers.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The XTRA bad odours around, more precisely opposite the hotel to take the shortcut to get to baiyoke sky HOTEL.

The excellent location and surroundings shopping areas

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

lights not bright enough. dark paints makes the room even darker. out side room 520 is very noisy even after 12am.

location is good. power socket is good. bell boy is helpful. counter receptionist explain patiently.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Dirty, dark and smelly rooms. Toilet had a bad smell (probably from drainage?). One room had big cockroach. Can hear even the slightest voice on corridor from the room. Kids running around like the hotel was their playground. Shower did not work. Was scared to use their towels. All negative reviews were accurate. Elevator stopped in between floors. Need to climb every time.

Easy access to airport link, good way to avoid notorious Bangkok traffic. Just outside hotel is the flea/street market. An advantage if you plan to shop there, but disadvantageous if you don't because it's crowded and will be hard to walk to Hotel. Breakfast was acceptable. Front desk staff could understand some English, had no problems.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We booked 4 rooms. One room had 3 cockroach, 1 room had wet bed, 1 room had cigarette smell, my room's shower was not working (which I discovered at 1am when I was to take a shower. I had to fill empty water bottles from the faucet to wash my hair). Hotel is very old and smelly. Do not book! Stay away from this hotel. I only booked this because a travel companion stayed here many years ago, maybe when it wasn't as bad. They insisted on booking it in spite of the bad reviews I showed them. Thanks to the customer reviews here, I knew what to expect.

Near to the flea market, that's all. If visiting other malls like Platinum, Central World, Big C, which are all at the other side of the main highway, do not stay here because it will be a long walk and taxis do not want to bring you to your hotel because traffic in the area is bad (he will have to weave through the street stalls). The local mode of transport, the "Tuktuk", will rob you because prices are negotiated. Too much hassle.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff were very unfriendly and would not accommodate even 1 hour early checkin when we reached the hotel tired after our travel. Also they had so much confusion about smoking/ non smoking room when i had clearly requested for non smoking in the booking. Also the worst wa they had given the same room for two different people so when we went up to our room it already had other guest in there. Highly disappointed with the stay. Location is also not good.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The soundproofing of the room is really bad. Every morning without fail I'm awakened by children running and playing around the corridor, the laughter of other guest and loud television noises. The bed is not really comfortable.

The location of the hotel is very near to the night/morning market and other malls. This makes transport easier for shopping as it's all walkable distance.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is an easy access to go from hotel to the train station either its going to airport or to the other places in bangkok. There’s a nearby day / night market where you can find cheap yet quality products. I have enjoyed my stay with baiyoke boutique hotel and enjoyed my solo trip in bangkok. Recommended place for you people 😊

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bad smell, dirty, no view. Very noisy.

Very poorly maintained hotel. Disgusting smell in all rooms. Most of our first night spend killing cockroaches. Was tricked into booking this hotel. The pictures shown in booking.com of this hotel are all fake. Would strongly advise everyone to avoid this hotel completely. The train passes nearby window. So better carry your iPods.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rooms and furniture were old. Mattress was not comfortable. Expected better for the price paid as compared to other options nearby

Reception lobby was impressive. Concierge staff were very helpful and courteous. Location was good for shopping.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location is great...all the walking distance..The Platinum Mall, Pratunam Night Market, Pratunam Walk all around u..Tuk tuk also easy to find.. Staff is friendly. Room is big and cleanliness.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I hope they have bigger bed rooms and bathrooms and have separate shower gel and shampoos as well. And a bit cleaner.

The location is near to the shopping centers. For me i like the hotel rooms and the facilities.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was a bit shabby, the toilet was leaking and the room smelled like paint and musty.

I liked the location of the hotel it was close to everything and nicely tucked away.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel room's decoration and colour of the wall paper. Lighting is not bright enough at the corridor. The shower head is leaking. Renovation is required!!

Convenient for people who take train from airport. The check in counter staff and the bell boys are helpful and friendly. The check in lady upgraded the hotel room for us at no cost when we requested twin bed but not available. Hotel provides shuttle bus to Siam square.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is an old hotel, the pillows and blankets are not comfortable at all my neck has got a sprain. While walking around and out side the hotel it smells bad

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Have to go ARL first for 1 station before continue by BTS to reach some tourist spots like Chatuchalk, Grand Palace, asiatique

Stratigic location. Just about 5 min walk to ARL. For Moslem easy to find halal food nearby. There's some Indian halal restaurants. Night market really near so can find foods, clothes even souvernirs easily. Free shuttle to Siam shopping malls from Baiyoke group will deliver you comfortably. The hotel itself has nice staffs, bathroom was good with bath tub, colorful interior.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The carpet in the room Had a awfully smell to it, i nearly vomitted. i had to ask for a change of room and the carpet still smell. till i had to buy an air freshener just to get rid of the carpet smell. And the toilet didnt have a hose.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was a specific stout staff at the reception which is very unfriendly,rude and without any customer service orientation. I cant say its the culture or language barrier considering thailand is a major tourist destinantion they should be more considerate when it comes to guest want and needs. Upon check-in,i requested for an early check in and late check out as our departure will be at7:40am meaning we have to leave the hotel at 4am!!! And she answers.."no early check in,your key will be available at 12nn" (in thai intonation) The airconditioning at our room was so bad we slept the whole night at a warm temperature. We had to call the technicians in the morning that our privacy and time was invaded.

The accessibility of the area to the train station and shipping areas like pratunam market

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hot water maker in my room was broken . And I returned to the receptionist but i didnt get my hot water maker back to my room 310. But luckily I travel with my friends so I can borrow hot water maker from their room. My bathroom didnt running well , if i showered than the water gets all over the bathroom don't know where's the water came from? But ok lah The Air Conditioner in my room always dripping water so the carpet in my room always wet . ( I guess it's time for maintenance)

Location , cleaning service, and bell boy very helpfull

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room, the bed, the air-con, the heater! i stayed there for 3 Nights but i change my room twice! first time change is because i was bitten by BED BUG and this is the most terrible! And on the first night itself, the water heater is not working at all . Second time change room is because air-con is not working.Seriously this time round Baiyoke boutique really disappoint me a lot!

only the location

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room was not clean Air condition was not workin Wifi conection was poor Safety locker was not working

Bad xperience I wont recomend dis hotel to anyone

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not satisfied on their services. We request to change the kettles bcos not functioning. But staff take about half an hour to come up. Pls improve.

Great location and convenience.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1. They don't have airport transfers but they offer transportation arrangements. 2. I had a hard time connecting to their wifi. 3. Very limited english TV Shows. 4. Coffee Maker is not working (the one in our room).

The location of the boutique is superb. Located at the heart of Pratunam's day/night market and behind the famous Baiyoke Sky. The room given to us was clean and they have daily room services (not really expecting this for a budget hotel). Front desk staff are somehow accommodating, this is maybe because of the language barrier. Most of them are having a hard time speaking in english, but this is minor and can be improved through time. I wasn't able to taste their food because I wanted to try the street food around the area. But they have a buffet on their 10th floor and a coffee shop just on the lobby. Mr. Song, the assigned staff for Bangkok Tours, is very accommodating. I really liked him as he explains each and every item included in the tour. Also, he recommends good tours based on what you want. Concierge staff are okay too, they are prompt when guests arrive at the hotel.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had troubles checking in, the senior staff was quite rude to us and even raised her voice at me. We were not aware of the 1,000 baht deposit needed as it was not written in the bookings or hotel policy, we pointed this out and asked if the staff could remove the minibar items instead. I did not have to put a deposit the previous time I stayed so it came as a surprise to us. She rolled her eyes at me and said, "NO" so we placed the deposit in Singapore Dollars in the end, whilst she grumbled away to her other colleague in Thai, saying we were being very difficult, assuming we didnt speak the language. Wifi lagged like crazy, so don't expect too much. Pillows and sheets were not cleaned well, it looked stained and dirty that we used our travelling pillows instead.

As genius members on Booking.com, we received complimentary welcome drinks! It was my second time staying in Baiyoke Boutique, reason being the price and the location. Location is great in my opinion because I visit Bangkok ever so often and this place is near restaurants. Pratunam market is right smack infront, so waking up early would be a good thing for shoppers. You have to walk through Pratunam Market to get to Platinum, meaning youd have to shop your way through your next destination! House-keeping staff were super efficient, sent down our iron and board right after we called to ask for it. Also very helpful when we had problems entering our room. Bed is super comfy and room was clean when we arrived. Able to store our bags before our late flight upon our check-out which meant we could still walk around without our heavy baggages. Cheap and overall, you get what you pay for cos it meets all the basics for any traveller.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Just walk few meters you will see pratunam market, easy to find restaurants. Excellent services from hotel for free such as shuttle bus go to Chatunchak on weekend, siam paragon and MBK.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel very old and since it is carpeted, there is a weird smell in the room like wet clothes. The water drainage in the bathroom also bad and once you take bath, basically the whole bathroom flooded. The worst part is when you are asking bell boy for taxi. They will only give you flat rate but never use taxi meter. They gave me kinda of feeling they are getting commission from the taxi by getting the customer to them. Every time you asked for a taxi, then they will tell you the flat rate.

Only the location of the hotel is conveniently situated near the Pratunam Market.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the room that we stayed in has a very bad hygiene. The entire room is filled with cockroaches and the bathroom is in a bad condition. Perhaps we shouldn't expect much from a 3 star hotel but this is really bad.

the hotel has massage service and the hotel staff is understanding when i told them about the cleanliness of the room. they did a change of room for me on the last day. The bellboy was also very polite as well as helpful.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room cleanliness must be improved -- there were tiny cockroaches in the toilet. Walls are very thin, so you can hear people walking along the corridor, kids crying, people talking in the other rooms. Overall, great if you are just looking for somewhere to sleep in after all that shopping!

Very convenient location. Just behind the airport rail link and walking distance to pratunam market, Platinum mall, Big C etc. Staff are very friendly and polite. Room is spacious, could open two big luggages easily.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bed is too thin, can feel and hear the spring. Dark and dirty looking. The lift serves to in between levels which we will need to climb a lot of stairs with the luggage. Lobby needs aircon.

Free parking and location

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

First night was nightmare. Room was dirty, dirty strain on the wall. Dirty carpet flooring, was britten by bed bugs at night. Did not sleep well. Complained to the reception the next morning, they upgraded one floor higher with 2 Super Single beds and send complimentary baskets of fruits when we are back from shopping. Everything went well, until the next morning, wake up by the leaking of aircon. Asked for technician, thought they serviced the aircon while we were away. Came back 4 hours later for a nap. Aircon started to leak again. Guess they did nothing after we left. Watched the Technicians worked for almost 2 hours, after they left, 10 mins later, aircon leaked again. Complained to the reception, they apologised and upgraded us to higher floor, Suite room. We were happy to see bigger room, but we have many little guests, families of cockroaches living in the drawers of writing table, dressing table, TV area, toilet and sofa area. On our last day, housekeeping forgot to clear rubbish in the toilet and they also left dirty towels in the toilet. We are very disappointed with the whole incident.

Location, hotel is situated in the back lane of famous, Baiyoke Sky Hotel and Pratunam wholesale market. There are lots of Indian restaurants and massage parlours nearby. Hotel provides free chartered service to Siam Centre, Discovery, Paragon, MBK etc. During weekend, They also provides chartered service to Chatuchat.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I didn't like view from the room [nothing really] and also cleanliness of room, rooms are old and carpet was smelling. But overall hotel other facilities and staff were okay

This property was very close to the Pratunam shopping area and very easy access to airport link railway station. Good pl;ace for people who are coming to Bangkok for ready made garment shoppings.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms in the hotel had a very strong sewage smell, possibly caused by the air conditioner, because the ventilator faces a dumping/sewage corner that is just across the hotel. Also, the bathtub was leaking and caused minor flooding at a corner of the toilet. Wifi in the hotel rooms were horrible, and we often had to depend on our own sim cards for internet access – quite troublesome for someone who needs to do some work after returning to the hotel. The walls in the room were also quite thin, and we could hear people from the moment they exited the lifts till they entered their rooms. Also, since there was a call center on the 8th floor which we stayed in, the phone would ring in the middle of the night and in the early morning, which was slightly disruptive.

The bell boys were helpful in helping us carry our luggage and even driving us to a nearby train station as we were leaving the hotel. The best thing about the hotel is that it is located just a few steps away from a market that sells a lot of fashionable clothing at prices cheaper than the nearby Platinum mall.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some of the staffs cannot understand English and it was a bit hard to communicate but it's totally understandable. And, the room's painting is a bit dull or gloomy.

I really like the hotel's location. Since it's near the city, we were able to explore the city without the hassle of transportation and worry of going home late. The hotel is very near a market as well where you can shop cheap and cute clothes and find food stalls where they sell varieties of authentic Bangkok dishes which you can see the same in a Thai restaurant. The hotel is a walking distance from Ratchaprarop Metro Station if you're coming from the Suvarnabhumi Airport and that was such a convenience for transport since getting a taxi from the airport could be expensive. All in all, the experience in the hotel was great. :)

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

very dirty, not enough facilities, very tiring due to so many stair, the reception cannot tolerated when we pay the room have price. the accomadation in the hotel included the room itself all fashion compared to other hotel i have been visited in thailand. i thought the hotel same standart as biyoke sky hotel, Muse gallery in chiplom & khurana hotel. beside that, the toilet doesnt have a hose compared to 4-5 star hotel. i have to used 2 type of bottle to get rid all the nasty things.

near to shopping market

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Toilet stinks! Carpet also stinks! We even bought air freshener to keep the foul smell at bay. Room is stuffy, barely has any ventilation. Only one power point is available in one room. No hot shower! The lift is located in between two floors. Need to go up/down a staircase to get to our room. Pls improve.

Located in the heart of pratunam wholesale market. Convenient stores are just nearby - almost everything is within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Poor to no wifi in room! This is an aspect that should be really given serious consideration!

The rooms were clean and comfy; nice lobby; very helpful staff (including the bell boys!) :D

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The cook in charge of cooking eggs is not friendly and snobbish.

Location is very near the bargain area of Pratunam. Cheap food stalls are plenty in the streets near the hotel. Very convenient to book tours with the tour desk and at a reasonable price.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The wifi is terrible,i could not connect anyway.i called reception but no ones can slove my problem.the room is very dirty.i spent for 30$ for1 nite but the facility is so bad more than i think.i wont be back this hotel anymore

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff barely smiled. Lifts do not go directly to your floor. You'll have to climb a flight of stairs to get to the lift landing. No toothbrush provided, one pack of cotton buds was missing two sticks (ie. pack was not replaced from previous user)

room was big enough, bath tub was clean, location was near the baiyoke market

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We stayed on the 5th floor (2 twin bedroom). There seem to be alot of midge in the room as both of us felt itchy all over our body the moment we step in the room. We did not request for a room change coz we had too many things to move. We used the electrical mosquito repellant for 24hrs and managed to minimise the itch. Apart from that, everything else was ok.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was given a smoking room without telling me there is no more non smoking room available . I cannot sleep for the night & request to change room next day. The staff is slow.

Browse Baiyoke Boutique Hotel traveller photo gallery