Reviews of D Varee Diva Bally Silom 3 stars

10 Silom Soi 2, Silom Road, Suriyawongse, Bangrak, Bang Rak, 10500 Bangkok, Thailand

#1015 of 1,478 hotels in Bangkok

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

location is good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

noisy because traffic outside with loud bus idle. Also noisy at night beside a night club right next door. However the club closes at 2am.

location is good.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Not for families with children.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Ask for another room bc not looking like pics in Booking.com. I got another and look like room. Low budget hotel. Only for short stay. Not for families with children. Breakfast not value for money.

Location good if you want near to BTS and restaurant, bars and Patpong nightmarked. Lumphini park 5 min. walk.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Nice Hotel for the Price!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very steep step at entrance, bathrooms were a bit dated, door didn’t shut, shower head holder broken, water pressure wasn’t great.

Good location, very friendly staff and helpful! Main room was comfortable.

I would definitely book this hotel again!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very small window in our room.

The staff was very friendly. The room is comfortable and value for money. They did also borrow us umbrellas when it was raining which is a big plus! Close to shopping and skytrain which was the main reason for the location we choose. Very easily commuted to.

Good Value but needs upkeep.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Toilet accessories need repair and replacement. Shower hose holder could not hold in place. Trash were not cleared daily.

Unsolicited free upgraded to a bigger room. Bed was comfortable. Location just at the Sky Train station and many amenities. Not noisy of when toilet window is closed.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Excellent hotel for the price you pay for with a great location and room size.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The noise coming from the disco club at the back was really noticeable. But for me it was tollerable.

Excellent location right in front of Saladaeng BTS station and beside Burger King. Size and cleanliness of the room and bathroom was very good also.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Staff is friendly,location very near to saladaeng BTS .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff is friendly,location very near to saladaeng BTS .near by to patpong night market and this area is gay friendly. A lot of bar near by just by walking distance.

Perfect Location for young and hip and those who wanted to...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

In my room which was room 402 the AC was making a weird noise but didn't bother me much

Perfect Location for young and hip and those who wanted to experience the night at Silom

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Location was great, near BTS, a lot of restaurant and street...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

-There is some bad smell in the toilet -no hair dryer in the room(or maybe i just not found it

Location was great, near BTS, a lot of restaurant and street food around hotel Staff is helpful

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

A fine choice if you are seeking a comfortable hotel room in Silom
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It seems that the staff were not very helpful and responsive enough. Meanwhile, it would have been perfect if my package had covered breakfast.

It is just a steps away from the skytrain station, so location is excellent. The room is spacious enough with good amenties.

If you like naughty nightlife, I would recommend however, i wont stay this property again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staffs were very unfriendly and unhelpful. Water pressure was too wicked which I didn't like. NHK is available. No windows and disco? is located just next door so nighttime is so crowded.

Location is very good. You can find lots of restaurants and shops around easily.

Location was good for clubbing.

If you wanted to sleep before 2am, then there was music from the club blasting

Location was good for clubbing. Easy to find. Clean. Large rooms. AC was good. Wifi was good. A busy area nearby with good food also :)

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff at the reception was very rude, I was questioning about parking near the hotel and he said that I won’t find a parking around there! In fact there are 2 parkings 2 blocks away. And when booking the night he just reply to me: “whatever”, like he was doing a favor for me to stay there. Only reason for staying there was location.

Location is very good, near the skytrain stop.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location is very good, near the skytrain stop. I have lost one of key room but when checking out, the hotel said that i don't have to pay money for that.

Location is very good and the room is nice and big people...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

To much noise late at night because a nightclub right next to hotel that’s all but for who ever like a night lifestyle and bar club than this is a good hotel for them !!! I don’t think this hotel good for families or business people who need good night sleep!

Location is very good and the room is nice and big people who are working there is so nice thank you

Just okay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Broken light fixture. No lobby. Most rooms have no windows (a little creepy). "Coffee shop" only open a short time in the morning.

Poor checkin process. No early checkin available even if rooms are available.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The check in process was really sad. I have visited Bangkok around 4 times and stayed in 4 different Hotels and they had all allowed an early checkin. But this Hotel did not allow me check in till around 11:30 AM. A couple of guests had even checked out of the Hotel at around 8:30 AM and rooms were free. The reason given was that the cleaning staff do not come to the Hotel till 11:00 AM and so I had to wait till 11:30. Will not recommend this Hotel to anyone unless there is an emergency.

I did not take take breakfast for this stay. So this question is not relevant to me.

Nice little hotel .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They're two computers that supposed to work or not working I needed to log in and print out my airline ticket, we tried for 45 minutes they couldn't get the computer to work so I suggested the lady use her work computer and just print it out for me and she did that and did not charge me for the one-page document

. Rome was very big they upgraded me from my regular room that I had booked, it's great because Burger King is just next door so easy to get a meal. I did order food to be delivered to my room.

Party Location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

no cheap local food place nearby like you find in chong nosi or saphin taksin

right in the heart of sala dang,, and right next door literally to DJ station ha! think the building was actually attached to my hotel. perfect spot if in town to party.. otherwise I would avoid ha" ..

Great location, close to BTS, value for money.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The soundproof could be better, you can hear the music from the cafe next door.

I have stayed many times in this hotel. The location is perfect, close to BTS, shopping mall, easy to get food 24hrs. Small hotel but perfect for me.

Cost effective city centre hotel with 'next door' access to sky train.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very noisy disco directly under hotel.... No problem 4th floor and up.... 3rd floor down needs extra sound proofing..!

Good location for city centre sightseeing. Cost effective no frills city hotel'

Superb location, overall comfort and value for money.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Fixing of the Bathtub shower, tap not done even after reporting. Restaurant may be improved.

Location was marvellous. Room I stayed exceeded expectation, except the bathtub. Restaurant was not up to the mark. Overall comfort and value for money.

Great location for night market.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The night shift Male staff, BAD attitude!

Location and cleanliness was excellent, staff NUMKING & NUMKING were great help. The night shift Male receptionist not so nice. He could be more nice!

Hotel room furniture is getting old and tired. Need major refurbishment.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel needs refurbishment...aircon was very noisy. The mattress, you can feel the spring coil. Need to change badly.

The location... centrally located and near to BTS station

Great rooms in a great location if you come to party and shop!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Front desk was not happy to even see us.. it was like we were a burden that we had come to stay there.

The rooms beat our expectations 👌 we where in silom to party so it was fine with us even the party noise.

Very much satisfied.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

In-house restaurant Facilities can be improved.

Location on heart of the city. just beside BTS Sala Deong & MRT Silom stations and also Pat Pong & Lumphini Park . Public Transports, shops, restaurants, entertainments all within walking distance.

A great hotel in a busy, vibrant part of town.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Getting to the historic sites in the old city could be a chore, since they are all so far away. The hop-on hop-off boat departing from the River City pier became our best option (just 19 baht to the Hua Lamphong station by metro, a short walk down to the river, and a single, one-way journey on the boat, costing 50 baht).

The breakfast is excellent and filling. Housekeeping cleaned the room thoroughly each and every day, providing fresh towels, water bottles, etc. The location is extremely convenient for visiting the Silom St bars and using the metro. There are innumerable shops, stores and restaurants in the neighborhood surrounding the hotel (many of which are open late or all-night) so you will be spoiled for choice.

We will not stay or recommend this hotel again. It was not worth the value for money.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We were given a room that was much smaller than a the room in pictures. We stayed two nights and both nights we had no sleep till 1 Am as there was a disco bar in the alleyway adjoining the hotel.

Okay for a short stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff lack of professionalism , really noisy at night because near the street and night clubs. Water also super small and all the power outlet wont turn on but the one in toilet!!

Location is super close to bts and near restaurants, room is pretty clean and breakfast was basic but not bad

good location for one Night stay.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was really bad, nothing to eat, they should cancel the breakfast facility if they don't even know how to do egg for guests

I like the Hotel area and the Room was clean and comfort

You get what you pay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room - I read few reviews before I booked the hotel. Many mentioned about rooms. However, the thing that bothers me wasn't how our room we were in pretty run down but how our first room were pretty run down with a stinky smell in toilet. At fault, we didn't check our room as soon as we got it. We arrived late, at almost 11.00 PM. So, as soon as we left our bags, we when we went out right away to grab food. I already smelled something when we were outside our room, so we didn't even bother as I thought it could be the outside. However,about 45 mins later, we came back and my partner noticed some smell in the toilet, I checked it and smelled it as well. I gave the reception a call. He would send someone to look into it,but we were too tired to wait. So, I told him that they can check it tomorrow. He said if we want to change the room, we can do it tonight. So we decided to change the room. Still appreciated their immediate help. Noise from outside - Not that I don't like it. This won't be suitable for people who are a light sleeper. As the hotel is next to bar, so you can hear music through your wall.

Location - We choose this property because of its location. Next to BTS (sky train), few min. walk to MRT (subway). 2 mins walk to Silom complex where you could do some small shopping and go for food. Or Burger king is next door. Few mins walk to night clubs for those who are looking for a night entertainment. Staffs - The staffs were very friendly and very helpful. Room size - Spacious enough, consider it's a building hotel type.

Bathroom fittings in need of replacement. Other wise not a bad place to stay.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room a bit dated. Got a room with very stiff roller door and got to change a room. Shower water either too small pressure or not hot. And shower head too old should be replaced too.

Convenient location.

Disappointed with staff service !
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

One of the Girl receptionist very rude n no good service, always black face n no problem solving . Room service too slow , morning informed to clean but evening only settle , even I still have few days to stay I still move out from this hotel !

Nothing To say!

Ok hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Noise. I can sleep with loud music but I belive many people can find it problematic. The location is good for Silom but you need an hour to get to the center.

Good rooms. Clean. Not much light.

Very good surprise
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

By car, it is challenging, because there is no park opportunities in front of the hotel

The location directly at the BTS station, the cleanliness of the hotel and room, the friendly staff

It's the best location for stayed in silom road.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It's the best location for stayed in silom road. It's was closer BTS,MRT. You can get the way more easy for travel to go anywhere. And night market for walk around at night not just boring at hotel. So many the tourism choose to stay here and us also.the stuffs very friendly and lovely reception.

Clean room.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The club downstairs a bit too noisy but I don't sleep until 2am anyways so it doesn't really matter. The wifi not very strong.

Clean room. Absolutely friendly crews. Wonderful location.

Money grabbing horrible staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I travel a lot for work and this hotel was among the worst I have ever encountered for money grabbing, I stayed and then extended my stay, they then said come and pay us now, I said I will pay when I check out the lady on reception rang my room shouting at me I must pay within the hour or leave immediately, I warn anyone do not stay here if you want to feel welcome this is not a good hotel at all

The room was okay

Only location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It was noisy with constant washing machine drumming sounds, no windows and dirty. Staffs were unfriendly, has no knowledge about what is nearby, and one staff even asked me for 3,000 baht(more than three times the taxi fare) when i asked if there is a bus to pattaya. I totally regret booking this hotel, and bkk has a lot of cheap hotels. For less than 200 USD you can get the over-the-top luxury hotel Banyan Tree nearby. CHOOSE ANOTHER HOTEL!

Only location. It is right next to Silom downtown station. This was the only plus there is.

Cheap. Clean. Great location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My room had no window. There was a lot of nocturnal avtivity. Maybe I was unlucky to be next to a person who had a lot of door banging visitors.

It is right at Sala Daeng BTS

very near BTS Saladaeng and MRT Silom, next to Burger King,...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

there's only a small window

very near BTS Saladaeng and MRT Silom, next to Burger King, clean room, extra pillows, safety box, staff in the morning is kindly (woman staff)

Pleasantly surprised and a great find - thank you!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

HUGE bed, complimentary water, decent breakfast, great locations. Great value for money. Would visit again and recommend! Great sized room for 2 people!

Maintainer it’s quite bad no hot water at all light not...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The floor and bathroom not clean

Maintainer it’s quite bad no hot water at all light not working toilet not clean..actually I’m when I’m go bangkok I wil stay in this hotel cuz before it’s quite comfortable and clean..I hopefully next time I’m traveling to Bangkok wil be great and different..☺️😜

Location is easy to access BRT and MRT.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bath only cold and warn water. Sometime no hot water. We can heard people close room door.

Location is easy to access BRT and MRT. A lot of restaurant nearby.

love to stay MORE!
    • Premier Double Room

well, they dont have resto and the lobby is not spacious and limited choice of rooms with window

the strategic location of the hotel makes the accessibility very easy to navigate. the staff is so accomodating and so friendly,though, you cant converse them in english with ease, nevertheless, staying in bally hotel gave me the euphoria to stay more for they are so accomodating,by the way, the room is so clean,again, thank you bally hotel.

Great location! But beware if you are looking for a quiet rest.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some rooms are facing to busy street and MRT station, some - to night club nearby, so the noise is almost 24 hours.

Location is great! Just becide MRT station. A lot of shops, restaurants, caffe and massage shops nearby.

Excellent location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The girl of the lobby needs to improve her service and be more friendly. Seems to be mad all the time.

Is very close to night market, pubs and red district. Very popular for tourist. You have a shopping mall in front and a lot of international and thai restaurants. Was very clean and confortable.

Great location and great value
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Wifi was a little temperamental and the windows were very small and didn't let in much light.

Comfy bed with excellent pillows. Great gadget by bed to control all amenities such as lights, air con, alarm and TV.

Convenient location, good value.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some of the rooms are starting to show a little wear.

I've stayed here a few times. A convenient location on Silom Rd. near the sky train and subway stations. Friendly staff, nice breakfast. Nothing fancy, but good value for money. I'll be back.

Reasonably priced hotel for the location and cleanliness
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Excellent price for the location. Nothing more to add. Just to note that the deluxe rooms has no bathtub and the property has no swimming pool. Otherwise a good hotel.

It is located practically in front of the Saladaeng BTS station. Convenient to move around Bangkok if using the BTS/MRT. Very clean and has a reliable free WiFi. Towels are changed on daily basis. Complimentary mineral water and sachet of coffee/tea in the rooms are provided daily.

Not up to standard
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The free WiFi was basically non-existent - the signal strength in the room was poor, and if I managed to connect the speed was appallingly slow. Both the emergency exits on the floor where I was staying were totally blocked by trolleys and cleaning gear. Even though I raised this with hotel management it was only marginally improved i.e. the trolley was moved 1 metre. On the ground floor the fire hose was completely obstructed by suitcases.

Location was great and the bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

The position is excellent to move fast everywhere in Bkk by...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very old fornitures bad maintained, Small Bathroom, electric sockets don't work, wifi don't work. at all. 3 Stars are really a mistake!! You can find much better Hotels at same price.

The position is excellent to move fast everywhere in Bkk by the closed BTS station

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Nothing good about this place
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

zombie staff, noisy street outside, dark rooms, and noisy aircondition... cant sleep in there without eating tons of pills... stay away

Nothing good about this place

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

The one and only positiv was the breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room without Window...old...dirty.......the bathroom terrible........the staff unfriendly.......the bellboy not helpfull,,,when we arrive with two big suitcase...we must carry alone,,,the 2 bellboy was sleeping or busy with mobilphone.

The one and only positiv was the breakfast.......

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Not the best place to stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was to dark no windows to look out from or to bring light into the room, The room was also very noisy at night from the traffic The bathroom had no hot water available, All over, it was not a good place to recommend

The location only, breakfast was ok

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My Room was directly above a nightclub, where it was impossible to sleep at night until it closed at 2am. This is a disgrace for a hotel when you want to sleep they need to address this situation, I would not recommend any one to stay here.

3.5
    NOTHING!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The "LUXURY" room are luxury because the room has window maybe.It was impossible to sleep there in the night because ıt was very noisy because of the disco down.When i asked quiet room they show me a "ROOM" without windows....:( After that they finally find quiet room with windows at the 8-th floor but this one was PREMIUM because it has window and it was not noisy.That why they ask extra charge.... Breakfast was miserable as the hotel and had Asian food and smell.... Тхе air conditioner in PREMIUM room could not be adjusted. There were two positions colder and stopped...

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Good hotel with great location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I've been here more than 5 times but the front desk officers remain unfriendly and very difficult for them to smile. Something you rarely seen anywhere else in Thailand.

The location and the size of room. Nearby MRT & BTS station, shopping complexes, massage parlous and few halal restaurants.

Good location right next to the sky train and very near the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No windows in the room! Lighting not very bright. Noise from corridor outside room.

Good location right next to the sky train and very near the metro. Fast check-in and check-out.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Very slow wifi!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The wifi is at snail speed. Awfully slow. Water pressure in the shower is weak! If the hotel can fixed these 2 items it will be awesome!

The hotel location.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Best location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Smoking in rooms leaves a bad smell. Luckily staff tried their best and got me another room without bad smells. Although...my advise would be..nonsmoking in every room!

In the middle of nightlife Silom. Restaurants and pubs around. Sky train station and metrostation right in front of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Very good, but some small reservations
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

WiFi was spotty. Hot water was tricky to figure out. Was frustrated I couldn't get laundry done in same-day service.

People working there were great. Location -- near Lamphini Park, where I could go running

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Location: next to Saladeng station and night market, almost...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- The location was good and bad. It is located next to a club. It is great if you want to go clubbing and all that but if you have sleeping problems or night life is not for you, I would suggest another place. - Breakfast was very basic. They did not have bacon and were serving only one type of egg. For omelette + crispy bacon lover, this was a bit of disappointment. The coffee from the coffee machine was good though. - Hot water in the shower took ages. It would start warming up after you already finished.

Location: next to Saladeng station and night market, almost in front of Silom Complex. It has a Burger King right next to it if you want to eat something quick. Overall, it was good value for the money.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Good location hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Floorboard is loose and may cut your leg if you are not careful. The room is very dim even after all the lights are turned ob.

This hotel is all about location with the skytrain and underground station nearby. Spacious room, good aircon, strong jet of water from shower and clean room. The cleaning staff is diligent and does a thorough job in cleaning.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Great location next to BTS
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bed in room 603 REALLY needs to be replaced. Switched to room 303 during my next stay and bed was really comfortable.

In my opinion, one of the best locations for people traveling to Bangkok to "enjoy all the city has to offer".... situated right at the Sala Daeng BTS; two stops from MBK and 4 stops to Soi Cowboy on the subway. (Also just a few steps from the hotel)

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

good cost performance so would go back.

wifi a bit slow.

water pressure good. Good buffet style breakfast continental, american and asian. Not amazing but good enough. cost performance good.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Affordable, Reasonable and Value For Money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I did not get a room with bath tub that I pre-booked.

I like the location because it is near to BTS Sala Daeng and MRT Silom stations. It is also walking distant to Thaniya Plaza that sells a lot of goods such as cloths, souvenirs, cafes and etc.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was lucky the double bed has a small window but no view, the 2 single bed no windows in room, + they have problem with hot water in shower + no hot water to shave unless you want to do it under shower but that's was not a big deal for me

Just on the entry of Sala Daeng BTS station, less than 1 min walking from hotel , DJ Station (gay club) Burger King, massage, bank, exchange , 7/11 open 24 hours , 2 min walking night market of patpong and gogo shows restaurant

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

Location location location!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I'm a solo traveller. Stayed just for one night. Super satisfied with the location. Just a few steps from BTS Sala Daeng. Super nice & friendly staff. Been reading complaints on the noise due to the nightclubs or bars nearby, I stayed in a room on 8th floor, so no problem about it. Room price is ok.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

A good hotel ...on its way to going bad!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was in need of repair… Great deal of mold in the shower stall.... The seams between toils were thick with black mold! The shower soap dish was missing. The sink faucet was loose and in need of tightening. The windows in the bedroom and the bathroom did not seal… Daylight could be seen between the edge of the window and the rubber gasketS. Generally the room needed to be refreshed and repainted. The owners need to put some maintenance money in this facility to keep it decent. Please clean the place up!

The location, the staff, and generally the facilities were great

The location Silom area

No window in the room

The location Silom area

Good value for price.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Looks shady from the outside and a bit hard to find

Good value for price.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Best located hotel in Silom.

No complaints!

Location above all.

enjoyable and pleasant stay

better wifi connectivity

n/a

2nd stay are better
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hot water pressure at the toilet seems not working well

Nice spacious room and water pressure are very good