Reviews of Banyan Tree Bangkok 5 stars

#126 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

Based on 2094 hotel reviews

AMAZING!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I loved the staff they were so friendly and efficient. The food was great and they offered a wide selection of western to eastern food to suit all tastes.. The hotel itself and the rooms were spotless. The place always smelt like lemongrass which was to die for. The bath/shower water was always hot which is a huge point for me. It was very central In the city but still located in an area that made you feel thankful because it was so much cleaner and the air was fresher. The hotel is allied with an amazing tour company. The tours are pricier than the ones you see online or can bargain for but it was soooooo worth it (the guide, the car even the driver). Everything this hotel associates itself with is spotless. We booked a suite and I got complimentary laundry and turn down bed service. Sigh. Take me back.

Recommend booking a suite as includes use of executive...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Location not great for local restaurants and traffic is truly awful in the evening.

Recommend booking a suite as includes use of executive lounge, where excellent complimentary breakfast, lunch and wcwbing canopies were served. Saved a lot of money eating out.

very comfortable stay
    • Horizon

The staff are very polite but somehow feel like there is a lack of human touch.

swimming pool and the bed are very good. great location to access central Bangkok.

A pleasant stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

I booked a double bed room but I was upgrade to suite, single room suite is excellent compare with the two room suite I stay later.Otherwise everything is at our expectation.

A great luxury hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

A bit out of the way, but accessible by metro and grab taxis were always very efficient. Roof top pool is lovely, but very busy, so not always able to get a seat.

Friendly and helpful staff. Loved afternoon tea and cocktail hour, with as much as you can eat canapes. Our two bedroom suite was very spacious and luxurious. A great hotel.

Very, very nice stay
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The room was slightly dated [we still liked it] The TVs could do with an update . The views from 1801 are not great but this didn’t lessen our positive experience. There’s no train station near by and there’s not too much to do outside the hotel. 15 to 20 minutes taxi ride is required to be in the touristy spots but THAT ROOFTOP BAR!!!!

My wife and I + 2 adult children stayed in suite 1801 in early July ‘18. The living room, main bedroom and main ensuite [with excellent shower] are huge. Very good size bed 2 and ensuite. Very, very comfortable beds. The gym is very good as is the pool. The lounge on level 19 offers limited but tasty options. The Thai restaurant on lev 52 has great food and views. The rooftop bar is FABULOUS!!!! Not cheap (pretty much Melbourne prices) but THE VIEWS !!!!!. We enjoyed 2 sunsets there with great photos and memories. My hard to impress son commented “ this view would be hard to tire off” This was only a 2 night stopover for us but we fully enjoyed it and one night would not hurt. Thank you very much to the staff who could not be more helpful.

Unhappy

Communication

Our hotel room air condition full of renovation painting smell. After talk with the staff they changed the room for us but didn’t say any other things

Every aspect of this hotel is excellent - from the condition...
    • Horizon

Every aspect of this hotel is excellent - from the condition of the rooms to the quality of the food, from the convenient location to the very friendly staff - all terrific !

Excellent One Night Stay
    • Horizon

Staff was amazing. They were outstandingly helpful and giving. It was my wife's birthday. We had free cocktail, birthday cake, free upgrade to a better room, you name it. We had cocktails and dinner at the sky bar. Overall experience was really nice.

Sent up a feee birthday cake!
    • Horizon

The reason we stayed here was for the Skybar experience on my birthday. They closed it due to possible rain - very disappointed! We went to the lower level bar and when it did rain, we were sent into a hallway - all that $$ for two cocktails and we never got to enjoy them or were offered any compensation 😞

Sent up a feee birthday cake!

I highly recommend.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

We were a family with a teen and preteen boy. We had a two bed room junior suite. Included the club floor amenities with delicious breakfast, tea luncheon, free beer and drinks til 8pm. They had scheduled cooking classes, flower arrangement etc which we did not partake. We enjoyed the swimming pool and workout facilities. The staff however made this stay memorable. Dining on top floor had marvelous outdoor views and good service although still in my opinion overpriced. Proximity to the city's park is great. Boys loved the turtles and monitor lizards there.

Best hotel in BKK
    • Horizon

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Brilliant service, staff, facilities and a fantastic rooftop. I always stay here when in BKK and always will.

Amazing
    • Serenity Club

I really enjoyed this hotel. All staff we super friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. We enjoyed the serenity club from the start of our stay to the end and I would most certainly recommend it.

The room was extremely comfortable.
    • Oasis Retreat

Business centre (printer) could be better maintained.

The room was extremely comfortable. The meal at Saffron was excellent. The spa was absolutely 5*!

Amazingly comfortable bed.
    • Oasis Retreat

The bathroom sliding door came off and didn't shut at alll. The shower design was completely annoying having so soak ur self to try to figure out how to work it. Feeling like we were exploited with the price of the trips. Very over priced. Once we realised the comparisons to other tours. Over all the hotel was a little dated for he price.

Amazingly comfortable bed. Location was great. Staff were very accommodating Spa was wonderful. Best massage I've had in a long time

Worth every penny
    • Horizon

The hotel is immaculate and the room was huge, comfortable and modern. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The swimming pool provides a great view of the city and the facilities were fantastic. We enjoyed a couple of drinks at the sky bar and an exceptional meal in the sky garden restaurant- one of the best meals we had whilst travelling Thailand and good value considering the quality of the food and service. Drinks are pricey but that's to be expected. Overall a fantastic last night of our holiday at this hotel.

A perfect gotel in every way!

Everything is perfect!

One of the best hotel experiences of my life from the moment we were picked from the airport by the hotel representative. Everything was perfect - staff, service, food and the comfort. I stayed in a club lounge room for 4 nights on my way from Europe and it was an amazing experience. A perfect way to relax and enjoy your holiday before heading back home.

Dream hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The shower was a bit temperamental but this was a very minor quibble. I’m sure if I mentioned it then it would have been addressed.

The club room experience was amazing. I had a suite which was luxurious and the club lounge breakfast and afternoon tea and evening canapés/cocktails was amazing value for money. The staff are all incredible and make you feel happy. I thoroughly recommend getting an airport transfer through the hotel - you’re treated like a King. Thank you!

This hotel does not need recommendation :) all works well,...
    • Horizon

This hotel does not need recommendation :) all works well, from check-in to check-out, amazing skybar which was main reason to stay over in this hotel, great experience

Much better hotels elsewhere
    • Horizon

Very poor welcome, not enough staff and very rude. The room was tired, lack of help with bags, and nobody that interested. Heavily overpriced and far better hotels out there. This was the worst hotel by far of our whole honeymoon. £50 for two cocktails!

Awful.
    • Oasis Retreat

Money charged to my credit card that wasn't authorised and I was lied to by staff. The staff at the front desk were rude, unhelpful and smirking at me when I complained about unknown or authorised charges. The food was awful for a hotel in this price range. Would never stay here again and advise everyone to give it a wide berth unless you want to waste time after your stay calling your credit card to reclaim unauthorised charges to your account from the hotel. Don't waste your time or money here. Not worth it.

The daily fruit

Be insistent but polite and you will get what you want from this hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

My 3 year old son is autistic and in order to calm him, we let him play his phone with YouTube cartoons, we were told quite rudely by one of the waitresses to 'put a head phone on the boy's. Despite the lounge being already very noisy and with background music, I did not wish to cause a scene by explaining to the waitress that my son is autistic and he doesn't like using headphones. I was on very close to explaining to the ignorant waitress that the room was noisy and many other tables had people talking far louder than my son, innocently watching a cartoon at low volume on his phone!

The Banyan Spa is world class! It's a must try!

good location.
    • Horizon

Not clean enough for a five star. So old that something didn't work. bathroom makes your show struggle. No napkin in the room. Didn't enjoy all restaurants in the hotel. expensive but not good quality.

good location. quite good value for money.

Very good for a quick stop-over in Bangkok.
    • Horizon

The lack of toiletries, e.g. the shampoo and shower gel were too basic - supplied in a container rather than the original packaging so they could, as well, have been used by previous guests. There was also no body lotion provided - quite unacceptable for a hotel of this range. I stayed at a cheaper hotel in Phuket prior to Banyan and they kept supplying us with all sort of toiletries from their spa shop every day!

Very nice views, the rooftop bar is breath-taking. Our room was also very spacious.

Fabulous. Would come back tomorrow.
    • Serenity Club

Pool - was very small consindering the number of rooms and my skin was very irritated after using it....

Beautiful large rooms with fantastic views and immaculately clean. Most comfortable hotel bed in have slept in for a very very long time. Breakfast was superb - esp the abundance of delicious fresh fruits. Incredibly friendly and very helpful staff. Great spa facilities.

The stay was okay.
    • Horizon

The kettle in the groom was not working. I had ask a couple of times for someone to come and change it. There was weird smell in the room

I liked the moon bar and the breakfast

Nice hotel, minor hitches
    • Horizon

Location meant that there wasn't a lot easy to walk to near by, we still walked about but could have picked a better location. Staff called us unmetered taxis (supposedly illegal) and I felt could have done more to warn us about tuk tuk drivers who were hanging around outside. We stayed in other hotels in Bangkok where this wasn't a problem.

Great showers with good water pressure, rooms were nicely decorated, pool area was lovely and well kept, roof top bar was great with a fabulous view, staff were helpful and very polite.

Vibrant staff, tired premises
    • Horizon

The property is tired and a little dated. It’s trying to keep the brand identity which is tropical retreat but it doesn’t work in the location. The decor is all a little outdated. The pool is disappointingly small and is in the shade most of the day

The spa and the treatments were outstanding, and the therapists were all very professional, polite and helpful. I found the treatments to be very relaxing. The food in the restaurants is excellent and a good variety of local and international. The staff at this hotel are its biggest asset; they were all so accommodating, welcoming and helpful

Brilliant
    • Serenity Club

Have to wait approx 15 mins for a taxi to arrive. Takes forever.

The staff are brilliant here. Really nice hotel, they think of everything to make your stay special.

Amazing, it is our 3rd stay and we will be back!
    • Horizon

Better advertising of the bars and restaurants. Advertising in the room via printed pamphlets would have made us go to them sooner. The very small selection of beers at Safron garden bar was disappointing, only 1 brand which is a craft beer from NZ, It needs a local beer too!

The complimentary massage at the pool, the man was very good! Yep complimentary tastes of smoothie at the pool. The buffet breakfast, the essential oils each day and products in our room which I then bought from the gallery and the food, drinks and service at Vertigo 2. Excellent

Fantastic hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Location wasn't bad but perhaps would have been better a little more central.

Fantastic hotel. Staff couldn't do enough for us - very attentive and always kind and helpful. We had access to the club lounge with afternoon tea and evening drinks which was really nice and their Thai restaurant is excellent.

Spectacular Hotel, an Oasis of Luxury and peace within the the Craziness of Bangkok
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Staff are superb. The Hotel feels special, beautiful design. Vertigo Restaurant is 'bucket list' spectacular ! Room Rates make European prices seem ridiculously high ( especially London )

Luxury and comfort place
    • Oasis Retreat

The location of the hotel is convince. The room is a bit old but everything is still in a very good condition. It's nice and clean. The bathroom is amazing and the welcome fruit basket was lovely.

Would probably try else where next trip
    • Horizon

Hard to get the minibus as never available. Gave 2 dates for the diner cruise but again not available. Disappointed hotel guests don’t get any status in moon bar

Saffron sky garden excellent as was moon bar

Great 3 days but it is a big posh hotel.
    • Horizon

Impersonal. Like many hotels you are another guest.

It’s a really lovely hotel. The bed was especially comfortable. Staff are attentive and very helpful.

Amazing Bangkok views
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Great hotel, very spacious rooms, top facilities, loved the views from the room, pool and restaurants. Would recommend the Saffron and Vertigo restaurants - unforgettable.

• Horizon

- Not possible to charge phone / no access to electricity from My bed; Needed to order extension - outdated room - staff didnt speak Good english - cleaning lady didnt close door after cleaning

Banyan tree’s signature spa was fantastic, breakfast was...
    • Horizon

Facilities are far out of dated, really need re decorations and toiletries are very low qualited

Banyan tree’s signature spa was fantastic, breakfast was amazing and valuable. Staff is very nice and helpful, I’ve left an item in the room and they are very helpful with that

Overpriced.
    • Horizon

The room was dated. The pool is too small. The rooftop restaurant is outrageously expensive.

Classic Bangkok property with plenty of bars, restaurants etc

An oasis of calm and relaxtion in a crazy city
    • Oasis Retreat

The rooms are a bit dated, pool is small and not enough sunbeds for everyone

Staff and facilities are wonderful and the spa is fantastic. Good breakfast buffet.

The best start to our honeymoon!
    • Horizon

We visited Banyan Tree for two days as a treat for our honeymoon. As soon as we arrived and were greeted at the hotel, we were overwhelmed by the staff’s hospitality and kindness. Our room was beautiful on the 49th floor with a great view of the city. We had not pre-booked breakfast but found it worth our money with a great selection and again attentive staff. The pool was great, with good selection of drinks for happy hour. I did not try the spa but this will be a MUST if I am ever lucky enough to visit again!! This was the perfect experience for our honeymoon!!!

Rooms are spacious and very well furnished.
    • Horizon

The price at the rooftop even if the view is just splendid. But go anyway it worth the view!

Rooms are spacious and very well furnished. If you can take the club option which really worth the price for all the advantage you get such as access to lounge and fast check in and out. Don't forget the rooftop. The best in Bangkok

The room on the 44th floor was amazing!
    • Horizon

The breakfast was not worth the price in my opinion. I found pastries were not the freshest and cereal choices not great. Also I would have imagined some more choice for vegans:eg.coconut milk etc.

The room on the 44th floor was amazing! As well as the comfort of the room itself! The service was excellent and everyone is smiling at you all the time!The Saffron garden bar-restaurant has a very nice ambience!

Large full service city hotel, comfortable room and enjoyable Club Level facility.
    • Serenity Club

Haphazard departure, some service wobbles - plus a really annoying interrogation about mini-bar consumption immediately prior to departure, a surprising last impression for guests to take with them.

Good location for public transport; a visit to Vertigo/Moon Bar is a must.

The room was clean & quiet, though not much space to put...
    • Horizon

The location is not actually bad, only 10-15 min walk fr BTS station, and along d walk, i found a small local market, street hawkers & some convenient stores. However, it was very difficult to find taxi that actually wanted to take you from and to d hotel. A lot of taxis ripped u off with ridiculously high rate, so this is smth u could take into consideration when u want to make a booking at this hotel. I also found d safety & security to be of a concern. Many people came to hang out at Vertigo & Moon Bar on d top floor of d hotel, but they could enter thru d same lift access as the hotel guests. Kinda weird because what if those visitors stop at any one floor as there’s no need to swipe room card in order to access a certain floor.

The room was clean & quiet, though not much space to put my stuff, but I found it to be “okay” as the bed was comfortable & d most important is that it was not noisy at all.

Absolute marvel among all the high end hotels in Bangkok.
    • Horizon

Absolute marvel among all the high end hotels in Bangkok. With its exquisite staff, stunning greenery, spacious room, savouring breakfast , and an unmatchable price, the Banyan Tree Bangkok deserves undoubtedly to be among the top hotels in BKK.

Between the roof bar, the elevated pool and the amazing spa... it's easy to not leave the hotel.
    • Horizon

Some of the flooring throughout the hotel feels a little dated and worn, but overall decent.

The layout of the room was spacious and spa-like, as was the bathroom. The views are amazing and the bed is pretty wonderful as well.

Amazing stay in the City
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The hotel pool was rather small. And the sun beds were quite close together. And sometimes there wouldn’t be enough space. But if Bangkok is just a stop for you to another beach destination this won’t bother you in the slightest. Having to wait for a taxi sometimes does tak time at peak times. Maybe best to order in advance at these times. Even a Grab taxi can take up to 10 minutes.

Everything about this hotel was amazing. Absolutely amazing. Our room was amazing, we had the one bed suite. The bathroom overlooking Bangkok was amazing. The beds were super comfortable. The breakfast was at the club lounge, and it was amazing. You could order eggs any style to the table. The hotel was just a taxi ride or tuk tuk ride away into town. Depending on traffic this could take a little while.

the hotel is an oasis in the midst of a hot and chaotic (though wonderful) city
    • Horizon

Room smelled like cigarette smoke constantly (non smoking room). Location was tough- had to cab everywhere. Next time we will stay near the river.

Staff very helpful, room is beautiful and spacious, spa is amazing

World class staff, great breakfast and clean rooms. Would stay there again.
    • Serenity Club

The prices / quality of the meals at the rooftop bar (vertigo). We paid about 7k bath for a small dinner for two, which is simply too much - even with the view in mind.

We had a wonderful stay in a serenity club room on the 55th floor (5506). The view from the room is stunning. The hotel staff did an outstanding job. We arrived way before the regular arrival date (9am instead of 2pm) but they provided an early check-in without extra charges - including (free) breakfast. The club lounge (19th floor) is worth every penny.

An extremely restful stay
    • Horizon

I cannot think of anything.

The tranquility. Walking the corridor to and from your room, one had the feeling of being totally alone in the hotel. Staff are VERY accommodating. If you are looking for somewhere to stay in Bangkok to simply unwind for a couple of days, to do virtually nothing, then this is the place for you. The lounge is excellent. The rooms VERY well appointed and extremely quiet.

Fab hotel. rooftop service was AWFUL!
    • Horizon

The service at the rooftop bar on my first night was AWFUL! I, along with 2 tables near me were ignored for 20mins - no menu, no interaction etc. Outrageous! Lots of staff being very busy attending to current tables,’but no-one appeared to be organising them. It put me off going again.

Absolutely everything!! The entire experience was fantastic. Wonderful staff, pool staff were great as was their service. Room was incredible and all the little touches made all the difference! It was memorable!

Loved our stay in Banyan Tree Bangkok. Highly recommend it.
    • Serenity Club

I was surprised in a good way that we had access to the Club and thus we had breakfast there and in the afternoon had some tea and some little snacks that were made available to clients with Club Access. The pool is located on the 21st floor and allows for nice views of the city and is high enough not to be disturbed by the sounds from below. The room which was located on the 57th floor had amazing views of the city from two huge glass windows and a view of the river as well. You can turn the lights off at night and just watch the lights. Quite romantic actually. & last but not least, the food in the hotel was really really good!

Fantastic and would recommend
    • Oasis Retreat

Wasn’t made aware of dress code for rooftop moon bar. Provided with trousers however appeared full with non hotel guests and took a long time to get served

Staff friendly and eager to assist. Great breakfast. Wonderful clean room and hotel

A top-shelf experience in every way, worth every penny
    • Horizon

Breakfast is amazing, rooms are beautiful, bed is comfortable, shower and gym area are well serviced and appointed, I arrived 6hrs before check-in after a long flight and was given a room within 2 hours

What a view!!
    • Horizon

We tried also the dinner in the rooftop restaurant, it was good but as good for the price requested in the end.

The hotel is really nice, the room was spacious with a beautiful view and the bed was very comfy. The position is quite “central” for Bangkok. Good the saffron restaurant with an amazing view.

Rooms are fine, bed is nice and strong WiFi , however after this stay would probably not return.
    • Horizon

No one made our room until we reminded them twice after 10pm. Kind of a ridiculous service for what we pay for. Other than that, we had to wait in line for seats for breakfast we paid for.

A great hotel for a short stay, it is worth it to book the Club Room.
    • Serenity Club

We struggled with the air conditioning and had to play around with it to make it work properly, the bathroom was pretty tight for two people and it was just a little strange to have the wardrobe in there also ! We thought we go the Club lounge for the canapes and cocktails as mentioned in the welcome letter, however it was full of people checking in and the lights were very bright, we retreated to the lounge bar underneath Vertigo. We ventured to the pool after the spa visit, however it was really tiny and incredibly crowded.

A lovely hotel, we booked the Club room which was a good size, with a desk area and small lounge area. You could also use the club lounge for breakfast and an express check-out...preferable in our case. We used the spa for a couples massage which was lovely and not too expensive. We had dinner in Vertigo, (returned after 8 years) which was fabulous. Yes it is expensive, however the food, service and view were all amazing.

Nice
    • Horizon

Location is not very comfortable for walking by foot. Uber drivers are missing your turn to the hotel all the time... The pool is too small and in the shaded part of the building, it was never any sun there. No good places to eat around, you have to drive

The view from the top was amazing(but you can jump to the restaurant without staying in a hotel). Rooms are nice and comfortable.

This resort is absolutely fantastic and calm for relaxing...
    • Horizon

Nothing... everything was just perfect!

This resort is absolutely fantastic and calm for relaxing holidays! The bungalows are very nice, the beach is wonderful both with high and low tide, great snorkeling just 300m from the beach, very professional diving center. Pools and spa very chic. Only 300m from resort there is a small village with few but great lively restaurants and bars for fun evenings out. Easy to organize excursions to discover creeks and islands around phi phi.

This is an exeptional hotel, very beautiful facilities and...
    • Horizon

This is an exeptional hotel, very beautiful facilities and an adventure to explore the many different restaurants and roof top bar! So much to see and do on this hotel.

Staff were really great from reception to cleaners and...
    • Oasis Retreat

Noisy road but hard to avoid in Bangkok!

Staff were really great from reception to cleaners and restaurant and pool staff. We didn’t like our room as facing road (8 lanes more like a motorway) they moved us no problem even though they were pretty full and we checked in late. Great breakfast selection. Lovely comfy bed and big bath. Amazing view from sky garden and rooftop.

Excellent.
    • Horizon

The whole experience was brilliant. They had all the little details covered to make the stay that little bit more special. They couldn’t have been more friendly and it felt superb value for money.

Beautiful facility, very comfortable rooms, excellent service.
    • Horizon

The only negative from my point of view is the location in the business district. There is nothing of interest (including food options) within walking distance from the hotel. Since traffic is so jammed in Bangkok and traveling two miles by taxi can take more than an hour, I only left the hotel once in three days. I was winding up a month long visit to Thailand so staying in the hotel, sitting by the beautiful pool and enjoying the full service spa was just perfect for me.

The Banyan Tree does everything right. The bed was very comfortable and they offered a pillow menu. The room was serviced twice per day. Multiple restaurant options, including spectacular Vertigo and Moon Bar on the top 51st floor. Quite expensive, especially for Bangkok. Dinner at Vertigo cost me more than one night at the hotel but the view and ambience made it well worth it.

Good if you like crowds
    • Oasis Retreat

Too busy. Outdated (but nicely maintained) from Bangkok standard. Staff communication is a problem (e.g., tried to sell an upgrade to me but the room is not available at 3 pm, which I ended up paying more to check in late, really bad).

Multi-function.multi-purpose hotel where you can do a lot within it. Spacious rooms.

Excellent hotel in the heart of Bangkok!

Nothing to mention

The staff are the best in this hotel. Very welcoming and cooperative. We had the right advise from the concierge to have a day sightseeing in Bangkok. Special thanks to Noom! his advices made our trip easy and efficient. Rooms are spacious and facilities are great in this hotel. Chekin and check out was very smooth and comfortable. We have even given an early check in as out flight arrived early in the morning.

Incredible hotel with stunning views of the city
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Not much near location as it’s situated on a busy duel carriageway so nothing in walking distance

This hotel is something else! Simply Amazing! High end accommodation with high end prices but to be expected

We stayed in a club room which was highly recommended as you...
    • Serenity Club

We stayed in a club room which was highly recommended as you go to club Lounge for drinks and snacks all day. The bed was amazingly comfortable I didn’t want to leave. We went up to moon bar for a drink which was packed with people but a great view. Recommended to go to saffron bar instead for a more chilled vibe and a lot less people.

Excellent breakfast food variety (local and international...
    • Horizon

For 5 star hotel it is important to maintain 5 stars... The room ceiling is not white anymore, bathtub is yellowish and isn't inviting also, carpets smells badly both in the hall and in the room, dirty windows kills the view...

Excellent breakfast food variety (local and international cuisine) and environment. Fabulous attitude of the personal - very pampering and always smiling. Nice pool and gym.

Perfect end to our Honeymoon
    • Oasis Retreat

That we only stayed one night, we wish we had stayed more nights!

We stayed here on our very last night in Thailand. We wished were were staying for longer! Everything about the hotel is pure luxury. The room and bathroom were fabulous. We only had a quick look at the gym and the pool in the morning but the gym looked really well equipped and the pool looked beautiful. We ate in the Saffron restaurant which serves Thai food. It was honestly one of the best meals I've ever eaten in a restaurant. From the food to the service to the views. We popped up on the the roof top restaurant too to have a look and would like to eat there too if we ever go back. Breakfast in the morning was also and experience. Looking out on to a beautiful tropical terrace and Koi carp pond. You can get breakfast from around the world all in one place, from sushi to croissants. All of it was delicious! Thank you Banyan Tree for the most memorable last night in Thailand, we will see you again!

This hotel was nothing short of spectacular!
    • Oasis Retreat

Nothing to do with the hotel but Bangkok suffers with very busy traffic so allow yourself plenty of time at rush hour to get about.

This hotel was nothing short of spectacular! From the moment you pull up the service is amazing - absolutely everyone greets you and genuinely shows an interest in you having the best experience possible. We had an immediate upgrade to a small suite on the 56th floor which was appreciated. Our 3 nights here was one of the best if not the best hotel experience I have had in over 30 years of traveling. Tried 3 of the restaurants which were also great. Many thanks for making the effort!

Our stay was very welcoming, comfortable, and staff was TOP! We are already planning to go back soon
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Banyan Tree's attention to details is excellent! All the staff from managers to supervisors to waiters are fully aware of our dietary restrictions and they make every effort to ensure we avoid certain foods on the menu. The chef even went out of his way to prepare fresh mayonnaise from scratch. Their Spa therapists were professional and knowledgeable. Top notch service! If you are looking for quality, this hotel is it! Look no further!

Awesome place to end your hollidays in Thailand.
    • Horizon

Food, drinks... everything is expensive here. But who cares! It's an awesome skyhotel to end your vacation.

Awesome place to end your hollidays in Thailand. View is amazing, the beds are soft, staff is great. We felt really spoiled.

Your staff arrange us the taxi to airport but they didn’t...
    • Horizon

Your staff arrange us the taxi to airport but they didn’t communicate properly with the taxi driver. We suppose go to don Mueang airport but the taxi driver send us to suvarnabhumi airport.Due to this mistake we miss the fight n lost more than three hundred USD and waste so much time.

ok but not as luxurious as advertised
    • Serenity Club

cold pool which doesn't get sun needs updating spa area, sauna and steam club lounge dated, drinks uninteresting and food poor-afternoon tea unimpressive and unimaginative

NIce room and toiletries