Reviews of iCheck inn Mayfair Pratunam 3 stars

36 Phethburi Soi 13 , Phethburi Road, Rachthevee, Bangkok, Pathumwan, 10400 Bangkok, Thailand

#985 of 1,478 hotels in Bangkok

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Hotel cleanliness is still acceptable but still can see...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel located too far from Pratunam, more than 1km-15min walk. There's no convenient shops n restaurants nearby. It's too dangerous to walk back at night because there's too quiet and dark, no shops along the way. stayed for 3 nights but they only provide one bottle 30ml bath gel & conditional shampoo each for 2 persons, no refill in the next day. No other toiletries provide except drinking water & toilet paper.

Hotel cleanliness is still acceptable but still can see stains in the bathroom. Hotel provide tuk-tuk to pratunum area, not bad.

Clean inn with daily change of fresh sheets and towels

It’s challenging to ask for more towels and even toilet paper. The staff had to check our room before issuing them

Clean inn with daily change of fresh sheets and towels

The location of the hotel is good, shopping center and BTS...

The location of the hotel is good, shopping center and BTS is near. Our room location was excellent as was we had a great view (stayed in the 8th floor). Thank you icheck inn staff for the warm welcome 😊

Worst service ever!

Worst service ever! The manager and the reception girl both had horrible attitude, especially Ploy who served us! Didn’t even have the intention to apologise instead kept throwing us the arrogant ‘so?’ which drove even more mad and she couldn’t even be bothered. No intention of improving their services. Stingy management who charges everything in the hotel including coffee and even sugar. Forced us to buy their towels just because of stains on the towel which can be easily washed off even just by normal washing. With regards to free shuttle, you could only expect them to drop you anywhere within the hotel’s vicinity, I.e 7-11. Overall, wouldn’t recommend this hotel at all.

very well located hotel if you need to stay overnight

Very friendly and professional stuff. We were nicely surprised by getting the higher standard room than we had booked. Hotel is very well located with the close proximity to the Phaya Thai station and as a consequence of this has an excellent connection with the Suvarnabhumi airport, if someone needs an overnight stay.

The hotel's location is super near to BTS and Pratunam...

I think it is very helpful if the hotel puts any signage at Phaya Thai BTS to show direction to the hotel because it is just walking distance.

The hotel's location is super near to BTS and Pratunam market where you can get all nice food and other things with best price. The staff were kind, friendly and helpful. The hotel facility is very modern and clean, especially big king bed.

Not worth to stay in that amount.

I just like coffee and tea in the lobby. And the tuktuk driver.. he was cooperative and nice person. Otherwise nothing to be like. A c was old and not working well and not enough to cool the room. They showed beautiful pics of the roof.. but there was nothing.. even no lighting... no carpet truff.. and very far away from indra market. And tuktuk shuttle service available before 11pm and just on availbilty of tuktuk driver.. Otherwise you have to wait long near 93 hotel. Or you have to walk long from very dark area for that hotel. Reception persons were not understand anything. They should improve thier quality. Because they are very far from market.

I just like tuktuk driver he was very nice and cooperative but he was there before 11pm .. and other thing I like complimentary tea and coffee at hotel lobby.

good option at a fair price
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It would have been nice to have some outside seating space ; no effort seems to have been made with the rooftop "terrace"

very convenient location near the terminus of the airport rail link and lots of market shops and food stalls nearby. Breakfast is good. Room a good size.

So cheap and its worth the money !

The hotel was in the end of the street and it was little far to walk out to the main road if you are a lady alone however the hotel provide free tuk tuk drop off and pick up service to the major places nearly. So that was very helpful!

The staff and expacially the receptionists was very helpful and especially the tuktuk driver and concierge name khun Nut. He gave services beyond my expectations ! Apart from that bed is comfy, very good breakfast and worth the money if u are planning to visit Platinum mall and places in the centre of Bangkok!

Great.

The location are a bit far off, but the hotel provide transfort to the main road was a credit.

The TV channels was good and the bed are really comfortable to get a good rest.

window was locked, can’t even open it up for fresh air. water heater took so long to give out warm/hot water. bed sheets weren’t changed at all when i’ve requested for it twice. room was too small, doesn’t look like photos on the website.

I like the staff I like the location I like clean room

Don't possible open the window as before.But I know its important.Should be good a little jazuzzi on the top.

I like the staff I like the location I like clean room

Short distance to airport link.

On this (5th) stay the staff had changed, less friendly. We've got an very small room, but quiet. There are now 4 more hotels within 100 m; I'll try an other one. Breakfast was ok, but not much for western taste.

Short distance to airport link. Free coffee at lobby.

Excellent hotel, value for money, clean and cosy.

WiFi doesn't work well inside the room (I was on the top floor). Close to the door it works fine. Might need to boost the router or get one with more range.

Finally, a real 3 star hotel in Bangkok. I've stayed in various 3-4 star hotels in Thailand and this was the first one that was an actual 3 star (as good as 4 star). Nice, big room that was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was clean and tidy as well. Staff were very friendly and even upgraded me to a better room (on the top floor) for free. Free tuktuk service (local) at the concierge, and you can leave your bags with them if you arrive early or check out late. For the price, this place is excellent and I'd recommend it for any type of traveler. Walking distance (5 mins) to Pratunam shopping, Fashion and Pantip mall. Free WiFi and free tea/coffee at reception. Also have fitness center free for guests. I'll stay here again when I'm back in Bangkok :)

Terriable should sum it up !

Reception staff were ignorant.We originally had a standard room as we could not get a higher grade room when booking..we were able to get a deluxe room....horrendous....it was probably a standard size room. Half the lights did not work..tape holding the air con together..the shower curtain was full of thick mold...the "hotel" is tired..dirty....smelt mouldy...the front of the building is not welcoming...knock it down and start again...sorry but this is just not what i would expect regardless of what is paid.

The only thing we liked was the housekeeping team and the consierge.All were understanding and helpful but limited i guess by direction and poor management

Poor staff

Theres one female staff whose hair is short has attitude issue, i needed some 100thb in exchange for my big notes for taxi, i asked her politely and she gave me the annoyed look as if i have disturbed her peace. What a bad attitude

The tut tut is good service.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I very very angry about this. On last night I stay this hotel my room air-conditioner is not cold. I have asked for the staff come and see it and I wait for 20 minit also no one coming. After that I'm going down to reception ask again the girls only coming up. And she can't do anything's and she going down give me a new room card. And ask me to change room. That's time is midnight 1am, I ask for my stuff put at the old room another day early morning I come back to pack it and check out. She is not allow , how come ask customer to move the room in midnight . Just a few hour we are going back to pack our things . I very disappointed about this .

The tut tut is good service.

Really good, I would repeat again!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

we were Internet dependent by those days, maybe thus we felt worse than in regular conditions when the internet connection failed during 1,5 days. So it can happen.

Many things, especially the special treat we received since my wife was just operated. In general all was very good, and the hotel is perfectly located between several BTS stations, close to Pratunam market, and relatively quiet since it was away from main streets. Tuk tuk service to main street was also helpful to make things easier.

For the price I paid I expected nicer Accommodation.

Mold on ceiling in bathroom Bugs in bathroom Towels were thread-bare and ripped Roof deck was dangerous (boards popping up or giving way, not like pictures) Workout equipment rusty Staff English was not very good Shortest route from train had to walk through slums and tent city

Hotel was accomdodating, staff was nice. Had shampoo and soap Bed was good Air conditioner worked well Tv barely worked

Good location.

Well, I don't like about the communication between staffs because innitialy I was asking for early check in through booking messenge. The room is subject of availibility but I was called to request because my flight arrived early morning. After I requested staff on the phone told me there is a room available but once I reached at the hotel staff on receptions was not inform so there no room for me. At the end, she offered me the other room.

The hotel is located in the middle of Bangkok and is accessible to other place in downtown. So it's nice if you looking for hotel that you can go to other place in Bangkok.

Would definitely stay here again!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It’s a bit sketchy to walk around the area alone at night.

I like how accommodating the staff were. They were very helpful to all our needs, and were very quick to respond to whatever concern we had. They also offer free tuktuk rides to areas around Pratunam like Pratunam Market, Indra Square, etc., and the tuktuk drivers were very friendly. They also offer breakfast buffet in their hotel. The room we stayed in was spacious enough for me and my mom plus it’s very affordable! Would definitely stay here again!

Would not stay there again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- We booked the hotel mainly because of the gym. But the gym is a disgrace! The equipment is falling apart and it’s not safe to use any of it: the treadmill would go against the direction on every step, the grips are falling apart on the slightest touch (photo attached) and the staff who saw us using the gym did not care at all. - The location looks very close to the station and there is indeed a small road which can be used as a shortcut, but the gates to that road close at 10pm. Also, it’s a hassle to carry your luggage through the road since it’s gravel. If the gate to the shortcut is closed, you have to walk quite a bit to the hotel since there are many dead ends. - The room was clean but the shower curtain was mouldy. If you just want a comfy room, then it’s ok to stay there, but for that money you can probably find something closer to the station.

The room was clean.

Good Value
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Coffee machine not working. Way to metro station blocked by costruction work -- we have to cross ACTIVE rail line, not well-lit at night, to get there.

Good Value.

Quick stay

Rooms hot water kept cutting out, which was a real pain when having a shower nor was the shower head maintained though when called reception the maintenance guy was up pronto. Bed was also real hard, didn't say anything as only there for a night.

Very friendly staff, amazing clean large foyer area.

Very Pleasant Experience!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

If there’s one thing that I don’t like it’s the TV channels. Because most of it are in Thai’s which is something that I don’t understand but it’s okay as I spent most of my time outside my room.

The place is very nice and clean. The room on the 5th floor where I stayed in is pretty big and has a bathtub on it. They also have a complimentary water to drink and some other drinks from juices to beers on the fridge and coffee as well. They also clean the room everyday or if you don’t want them to, you can simply ask them. They also have a safety box inside the room. In case that you arrived in the hotel before the check in time of 2pm, you can leave your luggage to them as they have this luggage room at their lobby. For ladies, I suggest not to bring your hair dryer because they already have it inside the room. It is also a walking distance to Pratunam Market. I suggest that you walk instead of getting a tuktuk ride because of traffic plus tuktuk will charge you overprice for it. The staff are very nice and accomodating, they can speak and understand a bit English. They also have a tuktuk for free which will take you from the hotel to pratunam market and to some other soi’s I think. You can also ask them to pick you up if you’re near to Pratunam market. All in all I have a very pleasant stay in this hotel and will definetely stay here again once I go back to Bangkok!

Very Nice Hotel Recommend for Shopping.

Room is Small and Hotel is so inside but still good to stay for shopping.

Very Nice Hotel with clean room and the Free Coffee at the Reception was amazing Idea, also hotel is inside the street so you have to walk 10-15 min to reach to the Main Markets and malls, for Going its good to have Tuk Tuk he can drop you the Maine Street but Coming back is not and easy Job with you shopping stuff.

BTS to airport so close (~10 minutes)

Normal price, but not so cheap. I had 2 books for one room with different prices. Cofee machine didn't work at this time (but worked at previous time).

BTS to airport so close (~10 minutes) Siam Molls and other shops in 15 minutes.

BTS to airport so close (~10 minutes from hotel).

BTS to airport so close (~10 minutes from hotel). Siam Paragon and a lot of other shops in 15 minutes.

Might consider again

Didn’t meet the request. Staffs are ok but can be better. Didn’t receive room card during check-in even after 2pm. Bath towels need to be replaced.

In the city centre. Convenient location. Massage salon is just beside the hotel. Walking distance to Airport Link Train station. The room was quite clean.

Expected more
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff said that we could check out late at first but subsequently said that room was all booked. Took 15min everyday to wait for the heater to work. Wi-Fi was bad

My stay was comfortable at ICheckinn Mayfair Pratunam and hospitable helpful staffs around

I like the buffet breakfast served in this hotel and this property is not located in a congested area. Walkable distance of 5mins to markets and malls & tuktuk service available in short distances

Location of hotel is a bit far, will not book it again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I didn't like the location of the hotel. It is on a back street that is usually dark at night. I booked it because it looked close to Airport Link Train Phaya Thai station, but there is no direct road from train station to this hotel; Since map showed hotel was less than 1 km away from station, we decided to walk. we had to walk along rail lines (pretty deserted and uncomfortable for walk) and then cross over the railway lines to reach property. While booking we were told that hotel has a free Tuk Tuk service, but when we called the hotel on reaching PhayaThai train station and asked for a pickup we were told that they don't pick and drop from train station (that was no more than 1 km away). Their free tuk tuk service only takes to Pratunam Market, which was pretty useless in my case. The other uncomfortable thing: there was no hot water in the bathroom. We complained and somebody came to check, he did something and hot water started coming but turned cold after a short while.

Room was big and comfortable

The small streets from the hotel is quite dark and not very suitable for a single lady to stay over
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Unless taking the free tuk tuk provided by the hotel otherwise is quite a walking distance from platinum to the hotel.

The room is quite smelly and the reception staff is not informative.

Value for money, just hope the toilet can be improve.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The toilet can be improved, especially the shower area and water heater. Besides that, sound proof in the room can be better, can hear quite clearly for the vehicle passed by.

The location is good, and there is tut tut service provided by the hotel.

It was really good.

Poor WiFi connection

Everything was very good except internet. We stayed in the 2nd floor the WiFi connection was really poor. We had to use phone data through your stay. Staff were very helpful and the hotel provides free tuk tuk service to money exchange and to the main road as well. Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate was always available in the lobby.

When you find a shortcut it is relatively close to the sky...

Rooms are in a very bad condition, also a lot of noise from the street and also from the hotel. You can hear everything inside the hotel room as if there were no walls. Breakfast is very very poor.

When you find a shortcut it is relatively close to the sky train station. Staff is nice, we stayed one night and got upgraded for a better room for free.

Do Not Allow to Change Room
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Checked in on Thursday 12pm. The first room I went in, water is not going down the sink. I decided to take a shower before going out and let them fix the room when I am out. When I was showering, found out the water is not hot enough. Fine, I get them to fix it and I went out. That was 3pm. When I am back at 12am, water not going down the sink is fixed. However the shower water not hot problem still there. So I went down to reception and request for room change. The receptionist just told me he will get someone to fix it immediately and there's no available room for me. Fine, then a guy called Nat came up and try to fix it. Well the heater is totally out of order as there is no light on. He has to call that RECEPTIONIST and tell him the problem. Then the receptionist allowed me to change another room. The 2nd room, heater is working well. Then, the air-con is making noise. It's quite loud till we cannot sleep. So Nat voluntarily request for another room change immediately. Came to 3rd room. The air-con is totally out of order, cannot switch on at all. I can see Nat is trying to help me but iCheck Mayfair need to do some maintenance on its rooms. Its facility is old and all of them almost out of order. End up I got the 5th room. So far the heater is working but the water is actually warm only. Not hot enough to stand the coldness in the morning. I decided to take it as I can't stand the tiredness anymore. When Nat was almost step out of my room, I opened the fridge and the cabinet is totally wet. The fridge is not functioning well... This is the first time I changed 4 rooms and all 4 rooms have problem. Air-con not working, shower water is cold, water is not going down the sink. Fridge is not functioning. Receptionist kept telling me technician will come and fix it later and there's no room. It's 1am in the morning!!! Apparently only Nat understand how I felt and willing to assist me.

The location is good. And the guy, Nat who has been helping us to change room is good. Besides, nothing else can get my thumbs up.

The room was ok, it wasn't super clean but it was ok.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Although very close to the train station by walking, the neighborhood wasn't very nice and didn't feel too safe.

The room was ok, it wasn't super clean but it was ok. The staff was friendly.

Arrived early and got an upgraded room.

Breakfast had a relatively small offer for western foreigners (white bread/toast, eggs and jam). We've got an good quiet room, but unfortunately noisy neighbours with problems late at night.

Arrived early and got an upgraded room. Staff was helpful and pleasant.

Not good
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No something for free everything was charged even toothbrush. Hotel must be free it for the guest and I used many hotel accommodations free it but excepted this hotel.

Everything was good.

Everything was good. Rooms were clean and tidy upon arrival. Toilet was spacious and clean as well. Hot water was consistent and towels (though old and has some patching done) were clean. There's also a tuk tuk service to nearby streets etc.

good choice

Not too much to do round here. Breakfast is nothing special.

The hotel is clean and the staff is helpful. It could be difficult to find the first time but once you get to know the shortcut to reach phaya thai BTS it's much better

Good Value for Money and Location

The Traffic

Location is Not Far Not Close to Pratunam Market, need to walk 10 mins. One Family Mart on way. Have to walk with shopping bags. Breakfast was sumptious. Hotel has a free tuk tuk drop service to nearby, but the roads are always jammed with traffic. Its a Clean place for Family. Huge Super King Size Bedroom we got. Room was spacious. Close to Phaya Thai Metro. Recommend this property.

Comfortable and safe

No lunch and dinner menus or service such that we have to order delivery if we get hungry after breakfast time until past midnight

Everything including the free coffee and milk tea and bfast buffet

Overall is okay

There is one staff at night when I ask for extra pillow he didn't want to provide. I book 3 rooms. All room are the same but things is the hotel is not standard. Some room no safe lock and some room the toilet stinks.

Clean and tidy. Near by shops and 7e. Train station nearby. Free shuttle to train station.

It was a great value for money, location was excellent!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Cleanliness -- we wanted them to change our towels but then I think they just fold it back. we placed the towel on the floor for them to change but they just folded it and placed it in the rack again. Bathroom -- we were on our last night and they did not refill our toilet paper.

Their bed was extra big & the room was big too. there's a lot of spaces to put your luggages. The breakfast was so so, but for the value of the hotel it was okay already. They have FREE tuktuk service!!! :D the staffs in the hotel were very friendly.

Great location access to bts phaya Thai only by small road

Shortcut road access to this property from phaya Thai bts is dangerous at night and it is difficult to find the entrance by first timers

Great location access to bts phaya Thai only by small road Friendly staff.... Big room Cleanliness of the room is normal.... massage just next door Taxi services available

If you want to relax in a crowded street full of restaurants and cafe, don't stay at this hotel!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- We didn't find any restaurants or cafe near the hotel, the nearest one was McDonald's in 15 min. walking distance...so we had to take taxi (about 20 min) to Khaosan Road (kind of walking street) to find some "holiday city life" all 3 days we stayed here. We were at the hotel just at the night time. - Internet works from time to time. - Breakfast could be quite good, but about half of meals were empty, so we had to choose from the rests.

Everything is ok, clean nice room, friendly staff, tuk-tuk to main road is a good thing.

Friendly Staff

The road and track leading to the Praya Thai BTS station is quite muddy and with puddles of water everywhere coupled with pot holes. It doesn't help if it rains cause there is no shelter along d way. The hotel is next to d BTS and airport link tracks. So can be a little noisy when the trains passes by.

The staff were very helpful. All out to help. They upgraded me to a deluxe room. It's a short walk to the Praya Thai BTS station.

Great location and helpful staff

Great location for shopping around Pratunam market and Siam. Very quiet. Helpful staff. Free tuk tuk from hotel to near-by locations (7Eleven, Pratunam market). You can ask for picking up at drop-off points.

Good location and worth every dollars.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room may be noisy if you get inconsiderate neighbors.

The room is lovely. Equipped with bathtub and water heater. 2 water bottle is provided each day. Breakfast is simple, not too bad. Free flow of coffee at lobby all night long. Location, 5 minutes walk from Phaya Thai station. If you have light luggage upon arrival/departure, you can actually take the airport train and stop at Phaya Thai station and you may walk too. BUT, small stones and sandy/muddy road along the way bout 50meters. If you don't mind going through that with your luggage, you're great! I did it alone with 1 large trolley bag and I survived 🤣 Otherwise, taxi/tuk-tuk/grab car is an alternative. Taxi and tuk-tuk price range bout THB100-200 and most of them won't use meter. Grab/Uber range from THB70-140 depends on traffic. Hotel provides free tuk-tuk service to the main road (soi 15) and you may walk to platinum mall, pratunam market and etc within 5 minutes. But coming back it may be a little difficult as you need to call the hotel tuk-tuk to fetch you at soi 15. Unless if you have roaming then it's fine. Otherwise, walk from soi 15 will be bout 5-10minutes. Be extra cautious when walking back at night as the alleys to the hotel is kinda dark and lonely.

Location is terrible.

Location is not good even the taxi driver had trouble finding it. Its also located in a dark alley and i do not feel comfortable walking there at night. They even charge for using the tooth brush and shaver.

Room is clean.

The staffs are always helpful and friendly, they make us...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast should be improved.

The staffs are always helpful and friendly, they make us feel comfortable. The tuk tuk driver is also nice, they took us to the main road and when we call to pick us up they went immediately. The room is always clean and larger than we expected. Value in price. The hotel near the Pratunam market, Platinum Fashion Mall and other center, mall. If i went to Bangkok again I would still choose this hotel. 9,5/10 point for Icheck Inn <3

Everything was just nice and right. Value for money.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The *neighbors* beside our room are making noise during midnight.

Everything was just right, walking distance to pratunam market. The room is big and value for money.

The hotel is good & room is quite big and breakfast they...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only thing is location is dark and they should arrange the car to drop near station or else mentain the area with some light after evening but it's ok it's safe in Bangkok so no worry..

The hotel is good & room is quite big and breakfast they should mention the dish details and what's in it..but but taste is good not so many option.

I like that the hotel offers free tuktuk pick up and...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

One of the staff was not very clear with the instructions of the place. Breakfast is always the same for 4 days of stay.

I like that the hotel offers free tuktuk pick up and delivery. However they do not offer tuktuk to phaya thai station.

Pleasant stay - good pricing & in cleanliness
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location waste of time walking out & going back in night is not really convenience but the hotel provide free Tutu ride. Hotel near Pratumun Night Market but no worry our hotel is noisy or dirty as totally not in the same street .Should improve in the breakfast . Staying there 4 days but the food are almost the same and not much variety. Sometime should have fried noodle or beehood

Value in price, friendly staffs, cleanliness is good & room is bigger then expected. The hotel provide 24hrs compliment coffee, chocolate & mike tea at the lobby. If u r going to Bangkok, u may consider to stay in this hotel.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

good for family trip with infant

a bit old and not that well maintained coz i was there last 2 yrs ago

Big Room (delux) and Bed in our room is bigger than king size and so good for family with 8th month old baby

I'll find somewhere else next time

I have stayed at this hotel several times before and have found it extra good value for money however, on this occassion I have to question what has changed? I know the concierge is new...possibly the manager too. Cold breakfasts, scowling concierge, having to request that the maid deliver the towels she forgot to put in when the room was made up. Wifi was non-existent. The manager sent the 'engineer' to check it out in my room. He agreed it wasn't working but nothing changed. I went out and bought my own DTAC so I could use internet

Location is great, close to Pratunam market and places of interest in the older part of Bangkok

No next visit anymore

The location is quite hard to locate as I have tried many times that most of the drivers took time to find out the hotel location. Although they have free tuk tuk service but there is only one tuk tuk available to facilitate customers need. Was being charged extra 500 baht for splitted some coke on the blanket as they claimed it is non removable. They even removed the blanket and we did not have any blanket for first night as they claimed no alternative blanket available in the hotel. Worst experience ever.

It s a non smoking hotel.

3 nights stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

staff knows very little english

room was big and clean, coffee, tea and hot chocolate for free at the lobby. near to the metro station and walking distance to family mart(mini supermarket)

Clean room

Not allow to request extra bottle of drinking water before my check out time (12pm) The water paip in the basin is not well maintained.

Clean room with affordable price.

Pleasant

I have stayed in This hotel last year as well. And this year I hv checked inn twice . So three times I have stayed here , it is very nice.. Iif i have a plan of visiting Bangkok I don't look for any other option I check inn is my first priority . The staffs are really helpful and kind . Evrythihg is convenient from the hotel thy have free tuk tuk service to the main road .and the best part is hotel fare is really pocket friendly Wil definitely come again .

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Always good

I have always found it a bit odd that the dining room and bar close at 5pm. I don't always want to go out at night if I have been exploring BKK all day

The property is a little tired but represents good value for the money. Staff are always friendly and willing to assist. It is the 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel in the past 2 years. location is great with easy access to Pratunam Market and the major places of interest in the old city. Good cheap eateries within walking distance. Concierge will always assist with arranging day trips and directions if you want find your own way

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Value for money!

It was most centrally located! Within easy reach of the major shopping centres which is what I wanted. Shall definitely stay there again & recommend it to others.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Poor wifi reception ruined experience

Wifi was patchy and just not good enough in a place of this standard and price in a major city. It's 2017 for God's sake. Connectivity is everything. Hotel breakfast price ludicrous. I thought maybe there was gold flake in the croissants.

View from the roof. Location was ok, but little in the way of local food places nearby. Near Phayathai BTS station and airport link. Hotel transport to end of soi

It was really good value for money and well-equipped with...

The hotel was not accessible by main road so walking back at night felt a little dangerous. The receptionist insisted that we use specific companies for products, despite us protesting.

It was really good value for money and well-equipped with ebay we would need. We were given a free room upgrade as well.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Meh. You can get better for less

It wasn't very clean and it was in a sketchy area. Staff didn't seem to care if you were happy or not. All business. Pictures were inaccurate.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Not a bad stay. Walking distance Pratunam Market and malls where you can shop all day!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- We keep changing the room access card because it suddenly stops working - Aircon was cold but broken, the drops of water would wake us up at night because it's a bit loud - Staff can't speak/understand English that much - It's not very messy but not very clean too

- Hot and cold shower - There are cabs waiting outside - Free tuktuk ride to the main road - Free coffee/hot chocolate/hot milk tea anytime

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

Value for Money Deal
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Could have given 2 sets of keys for one room. It was quite a hassle when 1 of us had to get out of the room as there was only 1 set of keys for both of us.

The room was really clean and the staffs were really friendly. Not to mention the free tea and coffee all day long!! A definite value for money deal.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

5 thumbs up for the hotel!!!

I like everything except for the fact that conversing with the staff and asking for example scissors but they cannot understand nor converse a little except for a staff named Moi and the bellboy named Nat who can at least speak a little English😢

I like the staff but please could they please learn a little conversational english...

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Good place to stay

When you first look for the hotel, it looked like a rough area at first and got worried what the hotel would look like. besides that not much

The location was close to the night markets and street food but it wasn't close enough to hear the noise of cars and people were making. Hotel itself was everything I needed.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Ideal for a quick short stop in Bangkok

2 singl beds, construction work ongoing and loud in the mornings. SPA was dirty for massages and lots of mosquitoes.

free tea and coffee and water in room. Foodmarkets near by. free shuttle from airport to some places.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

A hidden place in the centre of Bangkok
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We could not find it at night on our way back......it's quiet, so you go down a soi then round into another then maybe you might find it. The tuk tuk charged 40 bht to take us 300 metres. But hey it;s Bangkok !

The staff were really helpful and very friendly. It's value for money.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Pleasant stay in overall

- Wifi in the room is too weak - Language barriers between staffs and guests - Breakfast needs to have more choices

- Located right behind the airport link and BTS, from here you can go to Siam Square then walk back to hotel (~1,3 km) - Clean hotel - Free tuk tuk - Free tour to Gemcenter then to the Temples (Wat Pho & Wat Arun) from there you can take a taxi or tuk tuk to Khao San Road at night. - Pratunam market is nearby