2. Thailand hotel reviews
  3. Phuket Province hotel reviews
  4. Patong Beach hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Blue Sky Patong

Reviews of Blue Sky Patong This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

236/15 Pangmuang Saikor Rd, Patong, Phuket, 83150 Patong Beach, Thailand

#404 of 451 hotels in Patong Beach

5.9

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Rude Manager
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The morning manager was rude, same as the house keepers, forcing me to leave when I had announced them that I wanted to extend my stay for one more night... The bed and pillows were hard and not comfortable at all. They gave me a room in the second floor, where it was not possible to sleep as it was just next to a big avenue and the windows are not adapted to provide silence. Beside that the furniture it’s old and doesn’t match whit the pictures that they promote online...

The hotel it’s located in a good area and that they have an elevator.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Booking has promised my special request, check out time...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Booking has promised my special request, check out time 2:00pm to 3:00pm, the waiter attitude is very bad, at 1:30pm, I want to check out immediately, and I want to pay THB 200, how can I believe that Booking! Will not come again and will not recommend friends.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2019

We were 2 couples, for me and my bf was ok, for the other couple not so ok. So it depends

As i said we were 2 couples, for me and my boyfriend everything was fine. For the other couple, they had some problems with the room, outside was a metal foil that made very loud noises during the night. They told the hotel staff and the staff responded immediately and repaired it as well as they could, but during the night the repair wasn`t good enough and the noises started again. In the final night they repaired it again, the noises was still there but not so loud. The other couple wasn`t pleased with this, as they couldn`t sleep. (Again, we also heard the noise but for us was not so loud and wasn`t that bothered, the staff made the best they could in the time given). The other couple complained about the noise from the street traffic. There were some additional complaints for the other couple, but it depends of what you are expecting. We did a lot of research and learned the customs of Thai people, how to interact and how to behave, what it means to be in an Asian country, and what to expect or don`t expect. Please do your reasearch and don`t take it on the Thai people or staff if something is not according to your european (or other country that you visit and is not Asia) standards.

We were 2 couples that went there, but we had different experiences. For me and my boyfriend was everything very good. We liked that the police station is right next to the hotel, we felt very safe (not that we felt unsafe in Thailand, but it was the first time visiting this country for us, and everything was very new). Also the hospital is very near (3-4 minutes from the hotel) we didn`t had any problems, but in case of something is good to know. The staff was great, if you respect the Thai customs, and you are good and kind, the staff will make everything worth your while. The lady from the front desk was very nice with us. At first we didn`t know but this hotel requires a deposit tax per room 2000 baht that we received back at the end of our stay, so make sure you have enough baht changed. Please research Thai customs and know what to expect or don`t expect from Thailand. We enjoyed our stay. Please be kind with one another and smile.

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

Avoid Avoid Avoid.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Dirty room. Rude staff. Disgruntled guests because this place was screwing everyone over. This place puts up pretty pictures but when you get there it is a nightmare version of what you think you booked. Walls crumbling from water damage. Loose floor tiles. Dirty unkempt bathroom. Charged premium rate for a room that goes for half the cost and is closer to the beach.

Absolutely Nothing! Booked a deluxe double room. Was given dirty room with 2 hard full sized beds pushed together without a bed cover. Complained next day to manager who would not give refund. This place steals your money. Needless to say we changed accommodations the next day.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Unhappy
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rude Staff and the property was not what we expected. The photos are very deceiving. On check out we were charged 200 dollars for fake tan on sheets.

The cleaners they were very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

never more
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The shower didn't work 2 nights. It took more than an hour to fix it. There was a day that no towel was set in my room then when I asked for one, the staff asked if I didn't take it to the beach The breakfast is horrible

The location one straight way to the beach

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

None, can not find one, except the wifi connection in good.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room has a badly meldew smell, and the pillows smell humans sweat it's very bad that it effects my sleep, ask the cleaning lady to change another one the answer is "No", overall disappointed stay, wouldn't book this hotel again.

None, can not find one, except the wifi connection in good.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Rude staff. Dirty room. Shower head broken. Dirty shower floor. Staff taking loudly outside room in hallway. Safe not working. Had to move rooms.

Nothing. Terrible place

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

• Economy Double or Twin Room

The rude staff..women in counter who said that she is manager there very rude... i go travel all over the world but in tuana group blue sky, im really angry and hope the manager go to school to learn a manners..

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Ok for the money you pay and just for sleep
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Swimming pool could be bigger and in a better position to be able to tan.

Simple Hotel for the money you pay it's ok! Swimming pool it's not so big but it's ok. Unfortunately you can't tan much there.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

The Indian receptionist very rude and I showed him my...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The Indian receptionist very rude and I showed him my booking confirmation he said no I don't have this booking and tell me I am playing games with him, very rude and stupid

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Nice hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Ever meet one girl in reception when i stay here before many time. I think i was comments about her already. But she still same. This time she was in reception and her face look like don't want to work. I come down for asking to get big blanket she ask me like. What is your room number. when you arecheck in and how long you going to stay. That question for what ? And she was mad with some staff for something and talk on phone very laugh in front of guest that for what ? That why before i can said she have to get more train. Actually i really like your hotel. Because close to the place where is i come For business. I still prefer to stay again. But i comment with this girl because of your hotel really nice. So you need nice person foe this too.

Nice hotel.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

When arrived stinked Of smoke in hallway later in the...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

When arrived stinked Of smoke in hallway later in the evening went outside the room and 2 men were smoking in the hallway. Cigarette buts left to smell, Bed was comfy but far from the air con so moved it underneath it. When moved the amount of dirt under the bed was loads I swept it into the corner as you can see from the photos. Wouldn’t stay again

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff at the reception and house keeping have very bad attitude. The room was not clean the floor was broken. Very difficult when I asked them to change the room and when I checked out also problem to get the deposit back. But at the end I can change it. Will not come back any more.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

Uncomfortable
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The cleaners keep on knocking on the door because they want to clean.. very disturbing, they cant wait😏 and the bed caused my body pain, not comfortable at all😑

The location of the hotel

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

There's 1 indian staff at the morning and he's so...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

There's 1 indian staff at the morning and he's so arrogant! He didn't even smile to the customer. And when I'm going to checkout, i forgot to bring my deposit receipt. And he asked me with his fussy face why i didn't bring the deposit receipt. Even tho he has the copy of the receipt. And he didn't say thank you or good bye in the end. The hotel reputation will be ruined because by a worker like him.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Everything of this hotel was great.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The girl staff there she need to be more train. I am stay there many time also i see her work there at least for one month already. But i think ahe need to be train for how can she work faster. She is slow with everything. She doesn't tell guest where i should to sign and what is my room number and which floor i should go. Which elevator i should use. I be there many time but i still didn't know in the actually which way i should go. She slow qith work i have to ask her 3 time at least for when it will be done. Maybe that is mormal for her. But she have to say something to guest like where is my room which way i should go which floor i have to go. But a guy there when i check in with him. All the time he is nice and never forget to tell me about this thing. You might think it is juat small thing. But i am also work for hotel as assistant manager. So that girl she need to be train more. Thx

Everything of this hotel was great. Price location it is close to where i travel for my business. And the room are clean price very cheap with good hotel like this. I choose to stay here many time and never feel disappointed

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

I was check out early because of my business time are crazy. Even short stay but i feel impressed
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No car park but it is ok. And deposit 1000B might be too much but finally it is fine.

Staff very kind and helpful. Polite and sweet. Room are clean and ac really great. Hotel look new and better than the price.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Sad
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Something happened with the power and I woke up with two completely fried iPhones. Devastating on night two of 5 week trip. The air con barely cooled the room, it was located on a bad intersection and the shower was less than clean or practical. Online it looks nice but inside it is dark and drab sorry

• Reviewed: March 2, 2018

Good location & comfy bed!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The staff were incredible obnoxious and racist! They told us openly they charge Russians more as they are “horrible b*stards”. The man at receptionist was incredibly rude! Also no uniform just had tacky sports clothes on! Not a great first Impression! Also the windows in the hotel are not soundproof at all!

Good location & comfy bed! Close enough to the party area but not right amongst it!

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

Untypical for Thailand
    • Deluxe Double Room

Many (drunk) russian people, far away from Patong city center, main street across the hotel, very unpolite staff at our arrival and a deposit of 1000BHT must be paid (“Russian Tax”). No good deal for the price.

It was clean.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Avoid
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

A lot. The cleanliness of the entire hotel was awful. Our room was disgusting and even the sheets had stains from previous guests. Very dusty and little pieces of garbage in corners. Bed was a rock. Breakfast was scary. Russian invasion. The maintenance of the whole hotel is non existent.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2017

Keep away! This hotel is not more like a digny hostel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms not clean Renovation urgently necessary personal not politely double payment required, forecast by credit card for all days and additional cash pay for used service - I have to pay four nights double. Save can't be used Use the elevator with bravery

The only positive thing was the cheap price. Every other base in this hotel was awesome bad.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2017

Worst Accomodation
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL. One thousand baht was stolen from me by one of the housekeeping. He probably thought I dont know the amount of my money and i wouldnt notice as I had 2k baht in my bag and he stole the one thousand bill one. I didnt even ask for a make-up room service. I told the receptionist about it and he asked me why didnt I keep on the safety box. And I was furious because hes making it look like i was the one to blame. It was on the pocket of my bag and ofc, I wouldnt suspect that someone would mess with it since it was well hidden and I did not even ask for a housekeeping service that day. He told me that the housekeeping would come at 8:30 the next day. Didnt even initiate to contact the housekeeping in charge right away. I had to leave early the next day so I just let it go. But yeah I was very disgusted with the reception and apathetic staff. Also, they asked for a deposit money which was not mentioned on booking. To be fair, the room was big but the smell was moldy and the bed was hard. Should upgrade facilities. Also, housekeeping is bad. Aside from they take the opportunity to steal money (or stuff?) from the guests (based from my experience), they also dont change the towels. They try to make them look like they changed them when in fact they just fold them and leave them wet as they were used. Well, the price is cheap but if things will be stolen from you then youll lose more money. Book a hotel where the staff themselves make sure that guests’ properties are safe and secured.

Just the location. Near the beach and establishments and the police station.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

No good service at reception
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No good service at reception No additional facilities provided as in kettle and blanket Room and furnitures quite old. No hot water to shower, beside no water pressure.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Good value for money, wifi was good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I couldn’t pay by visa coz it wasn’t available with them. I had to wait up to 1400 to get to my room. Rooms windows wasn’t sound proof, so it was difficult to sleep @night

Good value for money, wifi was good

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Bearly slept with earplugs. Extreme noises all night from the street and plumbing system when rains.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They just give one towel per double room per stay. Not kidding. You enter the room and every day you see your old, wet, worse and worse smelling towel folded and put back on your bed. In this way they try to pretend they changed it but it would be better if they just left it so it could get dry at least. When asked at the reception they first lied that it's changed everyday and that they have a housekeeping record later they admit it's never changed because they don't have enough staff to go into every room. Wtf?! My room was actually made everyday just except the towels. Later they said someone will come to give me a fresh one but no one was ever coming. On 4th day they finally they gave me a fresh one after 1 hour of waiting and asking different staff at reception. I never experienced anything like that. One f*cking towel per double room per stay.

Location is good but all the noises make it totally unbearable at night.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

Awful
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room couldn't be locked on 1st night. Couldn't find anyone to rectify the problem or change room. Tried ringing also but no answer. Had to lock belongings in the car to go out. Staff were not welcoming or friendly. They didn't seem to think it was much of a problem that we had been unable to lock the room of find someone to help on the first night. Bathroom smelt of sewage because the toolet pan was loose. Not very clean either. No quilt on bed. Just empty quilt cover which was too small. Large windows with faulty locks. The sill was at knee height. It would be very easy to fall out of the window. A major hazard so definitely wouldn't recommend of you have childten. The property was generally dirty and run down. The price would have been readonable if the place had been clean with nice staff but there are plenty of options in Phuket for less that are far nicer.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

This hotel is a disaster-not recommended at all.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This hotel is a disaster-not recommended at all. 1-The stuff are very rude... 2-They asked for extra money upon arrival as an insurance,and when we said its not mentioned on the reservation details,they told us to leave the hotel then if not paid.and even when we asked to refund our money to leave,they also refused. 3-There wasn't a tea&coffee machine in the room as mentioned in the reservation details.and when we asked for it , they said that we can go to boil our water at the lobby when needed!!!!!!!

The location was good.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

Bad decision
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Had a very bad experience at this property. When we checked in, we were given a room way different and substandard then what we booked. After contacting the staff regarding this they were like the rooms are were supposed to get were booked and they will move us in the room the next day. After refusing to stay in there other room we asked for a refund which they refused and after hours of arguing they magically got the room we were originally supposed to get. But anyways, very substandard rooms and hotel. Bad service. No intercoms. Spotted a couple of cockroaches too in the lobby during the stay. We checked out a day earlier because we didn't like the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

The breakfast is good for the price.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

All the wood in the room was rotting so the smell of mold was unbearable. Even the pillows smelled like that, had to sleep with a towel over the pillow to block the smell. The A/C was SUPER noisy and didn’t work properly, he room was always too hot even if the A/C was in full power.

The breakfast is good for the price. For 100baht there’s noddles, soft boiled eggs, bread, coffee etc.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Awesome
    • Deluxe Double Room

The front desk should know how to communicate well in english, I have a hard time talking to them. But I understand the staff.

I like the location and the way they manage the hotel. Very clean and they always change the towels everyday.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

worst hotel in thailand & I've stayed in a few
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Cleaners trying to sneak in the rooms to steal, staff at reception very unprofessional, aircon have not been cleaned since the 1960's, Russian based hotel with pakistan owners, breakfast was horrid, the pool was not fit for use. 1000 deposit on arrival. I wouldnt stay there again please take note

I can not think of 1 thing I liked it's the worse hotel in patong in fact thailand.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2017

First time visit to Thailand, and Phuket - Hotel 02 - Patong Beach.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

* No steam kettle is provided. * No Iron and Ironing board. * No hairdryer. * The bed is not actually original super king, but the queen bed is combined. * Sliding door to balcony sometime is stuck. * Limited TV Channel for foreigner guest. * Floor environment is too old. * The real situation is not look same with the picture at website. * Air-cond at lobby is warm. * No telephone in room. * I'm request my booking for highest floor but I get my room at lower floor. * During my booking, Genius user is priority for early check in and late 2 hours check out. But I'm still packing my stuff, the housekeeping staff knock my door and do physical check up for check out time at 11:50 hrs. * The staff is not speaking and understanding enough good in English communication. * No any "Do not disturb" sign provided to hanging at outside door. * We have to keep deposit 1000.00 THB during check in time. Should be put at remarks during we do the booking then we will prepared the cash. * Far to Patong Bus station about 1.5 KM walking.

* Great location! Only 10 minute walking to Patong beach. * A lot of 24 hours shop like 7 Eleven. * A lot of laundry service shop. Around 50.00 THB per KG. * A lot Halal food restaurant nearby. (for Muslim's visitor) * Nearby the Mosque. Only 500 meters. * Friendly and help full staff. * Have mini swimming pool. * Optimum lobby size. * Can keep luggage. * Have elevator to going up to up floors. * Large room size. * Touch key for entrance door. * Great WiFi connection. * Have complimentary 2 cups mineral waters. * TV plat screen. * Have air-cond. * Have window. * Have closet or wardrobe. * Have mini fridge. * Have desk for make up and writing. * Have bed side table. * Have socket near bed. * Have luggage rack. * 2 pcs towels and 1 pcs bath mat is provided. * Have hot water supply in bathroom. * Have hose bidet. * Have safety box.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Great Value for money
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

I stayed here at the end of my 3 weeks travelling as I needed a change from hostels. Great Value for money. Friendly staff and perfect location. 10 minute walk to the beach and 10 minute walk to the bars for those that want it. Nice big beds in the room. Staff were very helpful when I needed information. Would recommend.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2017

Better hotels for around same price.It's probably why the room start at 250 and450b the next
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Reception agro and service crap.Don't even know your standing at reception looking at them with no reply Staff not really suited to work in hotel Try Orange for 400b or Boomerang for500.don't expect to pay booking Com price next day jumps up 150b extra and hold receipt

Price lift air close nothing else.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

Over all a nice and cheap stay
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The bed was too hard and their was no blanket at all in the room. The only thing I found in place of a blanket was a cover of a blanket which was not fair at all. The safety box was already locked when I check in to the room. I looked for a telephone to call to the front desk about this issue but hell! there was no telephone either. So I didn't bother to argue with the front desk about it.

What I liked the most was the location and of course the price because it was reasonable for this type of property. The staff were ok but not the best level. They will just let you check in and check out without letting you feel special or welcomed. The check in check out were smoothly fast. The house keeping were very efficient. House keeping are worth appreciating because they know how to do their job with honesty.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

10 mis walk from the beach, quite location.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

View at the back of the property was poor.

10 mis walk from the beach, quite location. Could not find better value for the price of the room. We extended our stay by 3 days as it was so easy and comfortable to recharge our batteries after a long flight from Europe.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

Not worth to rate as 3 Star Hotel in Patong, Thailand.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Allowed to Check-in 2pm; room ready at 2.40pm (Room 1602). Reserved balcony room but not available during check-in. It's Limited. H.Keeping open our door at 11.50am without notice before check out.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

The lady receptionist was friendly ,the one in night shift...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Breakfast and the night duty receptionist behavior

The lady receptionist was friendly ,the one in night shift was arrogant.value for money situated near patong beach.breakfast not that great.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Staying for 21 days is quite satisfactory, given the price as compared to other 3star hotels.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Noisy, easily distractable by passing traffic as it is a very busy junction.

Location is prime, closeness to all amenities by way of walking, which is good for one's exercise daily.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

Nice hotel with a crazy man on the staff
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

There is a crazy man in the staff who makes many probems in a good hotel. .. is a dark-faced myanmar dwarf, I do not remember the name, but he was resentful and aggressive the whole time I was there, he is an employee who also does maintenance, low category, who also thinks himself the owner of the hotel with a broom in hand. only makes temporary jobs since he is an illegal immigrant and has to return to his country to renew the visa, thats why he goes and returns from myanmar all the time. you should fire him because this person has attacked me many times. is a crazy and not fit to deal with customers, a hotel is a place to service. I repeat: very careful with a dwarf coming from the north of myanmar (kachin) that is the "chucky" of the hotel, unfortunately I do not remember his name, but it was the only inconvenience I had in the hotel and it was very serious ta that this person alters all peace in a place where people go to relax.

The hotel, the thai staff, but one burmese who work there is crazy abd cannot work with customers

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Value for money!
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

AC in the lobby please. And also hotel looks like it's out of business from outside, they need to turn on some lights.

Value for money!!! We paid only USD 7 for a night here. Definitely a good deal for one night crash. I expected to see roaches or something for the price I paid for. Glad we didn't! It was actually pretty okay and clean.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Super value hotel with full amenities

Rooftop not accessible.

Value for money. For the price in Booking.com it was a steal. No other place in this area comes close. I was actually looking for another hostel, but this place was way cheaper, it's a no brainer.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

worth to give it a chance
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

When I booked the room, I informed the hotel, when I will arrive. When I arrived at this time, the staff didn't realize that I have a booking for now but told me I have to wait a few hours to get the room in the afternoon, so management of bookings seems not to be very good there. I got a keycard for the room after waiting about 15 minutes and the staff at the check in looked like checking what she gives me, but then at the room the keycard did not open the room, annoying to have to go back to checkin counter again. Inside the booking process was nothing to find about deposit payment of 1000 or 2000 THB, and I checked it 2 times in the booking because I know that some hotels ask for this, others not, and only at the hotel checkin counter came the bad surprise that they force the guests to deposit this money. I have booked by mobile app.

room has been nice, clean and also the bathroom good, so from this it is to recommend

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Very poor stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Lot of traffic noise could not sleep room are very close to roads

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

No telephone in room

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Near to other interesting places
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff was not really friendly

Near to other interesting places

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Very good location, ther are many russian customers

Very good location, ther are many russian customers

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

No wifi.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

WiFi absolutely didn't work in the room. And the staff didn't seem to care.

Location. View.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

I loved being there
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Very good location helpful and friendly staff overall 110% marks for this property

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

we saw a rat in the corridor.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

we saw a rat in the corridor. in the middle of the night, the water pressure became super low.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Thank you for everything to do for me

Nothing to think

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Very clean room, good service, location was very close to...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

No water heater, and cups in room

Very clean room, good service, location was very close to center

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

staff helpfull and very responding
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

the hotel close to main road too much noise,the bed is uncomfortable,No hair dryer

staff helpfull and very responding

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Convenient for the price
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Coffee has just one option of bread and butter! Not worthy money!

Price fair and close to Bangla Road

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Aircon should be change.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Aircon should be change. Staff unprofessional need to improve.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

they really must do something for this bad smell in rooms
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

smell of the hotel, noise

value, place

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

night staff didnt spoke english and we lost a sweater in the...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

night staff didnt spoke english and we lost a sweater in the elevator for 5 minutes. when we came back it was gone.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Great value great location near beach, very very cleAn,
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The hotel had everything you need no complaints

A good location ,great value considering the location,beach is only 10 min walk roughly

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

The value was OK

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

I reccomend
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was clean and modern.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

price, location and size of the room

night shift stuff

price, location and size of the room

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Good service for the price you gonna bay
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The room service kind of lazy