Reviews of Centara Grand At Centralworld 5 stars

999/99 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan,Bangkok, Pathumwan, 10330 Bangkok, Thailand

#313 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

The convenience to the shops.
    • Deluxe World - King

1. The staff were quite slow to process our check in. 2. The air conditioner was not very cold. Seems to be a bit malfunction. 3. The pillows were too soft. 4. After 10pm, the walk from front of central world to the ground floor entrance is quite far and not very well paved.

The convenience to the shops. Rooms are big with good views.

Locaion.
    • Deluxe World - King

That you will need to use two elevators to reach your room . And a third one to access the mall. Allot of car traffic to reach the hotel every most of the day.

Locaion. Quote area. Many shopping mall walking distance.

Best hotel in bangkok
    • World Club - King

n/a

eveeything. staff are great..food is good...location is in the mayfair of london. markets close by....top draw for anyone who does not know bangkok.

Lovely.

Its tiring to take the elevator 2 times to reach your rooms . The check in and out was ok but staff need to learn more english and be more cooperative.

Hotel is clean , malls are close , staff very friendly. Its my 2nd time and i find it comfortable. Its connected to World centara mall which is cool.

Located in the shopping mall and that’s the inly good thing...
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Waste of money, with this room rate, better choose to stay in other 5 stars hotel. Buffet breakfast is nightmare.

Located in the shopping mall and that’s the inly good thing of the hotel

so relaxing and a reall yplesent stay
    • Executive Suite

although at the upper end of the hotel price range the hotel is in an excellent location and the staff are more than accommodating. I would and have recommended the centara Grand hotel to all my friends that are visiting Bangkok

Average
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

There was no shower only a bath tub plus the pressure in the hand bidet was extremely high at the start and eventual lost all pressure. Key card sometimes didn’t work with no fault of the card.

- location
    • World Club Deluxe Room

- staff did not give utensils at the lounge until asked - staff has to be reminded to clean room - bed sheets were smelly - club lounge should be more cozy and comfortable

- location - club lounge (variety of drinks like wine and champagne, fresh fruits, coffee and food)

My family and I liked staying at this hotel mainly due to its proximity to all shopping centres.

You can hear people talking outside the room or in the other rooms. The rooms are not sound proved. The lifts take long time to come when called. Sunlight will not allow you to sleep long morning hours.

Fast response when request for service. Location is close to all shopping activities. Free apples and fruits are provided for all.

Great location, comfortable stay
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Some of the furnishings are dated and could do with better maintenance and up keeping.. e.g. toilet shower area

Great location, overall clean and spacious room, good spread of breakfast

OK
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

From 0 to 10.. Room water view - 8, Beds - 7, Red Sky Rest. Bill was 8,268.43 (The beef was so bad I could not eat it. the rest of the food was ok.) - 7, Breakfast was good - 8, Service - 7, Not that good for a 5 Star.

The view and the hotel
    • Superior World Double Room

The price of booking.com include the TAX, and the hotel try that i pay the TAX 2 times, they have to check it because not is acceptable in 5 stars hotel

The view and the hotel

The best hotel I have ever stayed in
    • Superior World Double Room

What an exceptional hotel, the staff were amazing, the room was perfect with a massive bathroom and amazing view from the top 59th floor overlooking Bangkok. We only spent 1 night as it is expensive compared to other hotels but if you can afford to stay here for more nights you will not be disappointed. I would come back in a heartbeat.

5-star plus. Thai hospitality at its best.
    • World Club Deluxe Room

From arrival (getting off the taxi) until our departure it was a delightful stay. It is especially the small things and details to stand out from 5-star to 5-star plus (e.g. service at swimming pool). I recommend Club room and Club Lounge. rich breakfast, breathtaking view.

Really good service from the staff.
    • Superior World Double Room

Location was central but quite a Long walk to the BTS station (its in the middle of two stations) and a convoluted way to the skywalk through centralworld shopping centre

Really good service from the staff. More than expected. Very comfy beds, slept very well.

Excellent location & service
    • Superior World Double Room

There were issues with toilet and hotel manager came personally to assist us to swop room. The service recovery is indeed impressive! Well done!

Location was excellent and the gym was adequately equipped. Breakfast choices are impressive. Enjoyed the stay.

At city centre just opposite to Big C
    • Premium World

Should prepared more toilet paper and tissue in the room. For the bath towel, would suggest if Hotel can provide a medium size towel as well.

Very convenient for everything, food, massage. Just 5 mins walk to Siam Paragon.

Great view, and design. Excellent staff. But bad at air con...
    • Superior World Double Room

Aircon is inaddiquate. Does not work properly. Even adjusted to 23, it does not come down from 28 C. And I feel unfortable. Very hot.... every where..... in room, conf room

Property design, excellent staff, great view, and location.

• Superior World Double Room

My stay was too short to really take advantage of all the entire facilities

The ruff bar, the bedroom and related commodities, gym, the lobby and many other facilities including the staff

The staff were helpful with directions and suggestions on...

There was not enough elevators and we had to wait for around 5 minutes each time we wanted to use it.

The staff were helpful with directions and suggestions on places to visit.

Nice decoration and view from the room.
    • Superior World Double Room

Our room had no towels and we had to call twice to room service to get towels. This was a little strange for 5* hotel group.

Nice decoration and view from the room.

visiting Bangkok in wrong season.
    • Superior World Double Room

weather was very hot, has nothing to do with the hotel.

The rooms in this hotel needs urgent renovation as the rooms are damp and smelly and the curtains probably not changes since they built it. The bathroom needs more cleaning. The staff were kind and tried to help. Hotel Location was great.

for my short stay for an event at CentralWorld this was perfect
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Waiting time for lifts at Level 23 and not being able to try out the spa facilities in the limited time i had

Rooms were nice and comfy, staff friendly and accommodating

Dissappointed and will never return
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Room was not presented up to 5 star standard.. stayed before so had high expectations.. bed had no cushion or runner, was wrinkled and untucked. Bathroom had no where to hang towels or hand towels.. there wasn't any face cloth one night and also had to ask for more toilet paper. The hotel claims to be eco friendly but doesn't provide anywhere to hang towels so they can dry and be reused. Upon arrival after 3 flights we were shattered. We were not warmly greeted.. a big deal was made over our Visa debt being used for room security. We have never had a problem anywhere else using Visa debt card. We ended up paying 8000 baht deposit instead, which was most of our spending money for bangkok. We had to be frugal for our stay until we got our money back, which defies the purpose of even coming on holiday if your spending money is tucked in a corporate safe. We were also charged again for our transport to the airport which made our checkout just as stressful as our check in. Pleased we are in Phuket now. Will not recommend this hotel or ever return again as if you pay for 5 star it should be delivered!

Close to city centre

Luggages were not in the room as promised.
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Luggages were not in the room as promised. We were told that room will be ready at 3pm, and luggages will be in the room when we come back. When we came back at 5pm, the room was ready but the luggages were still at level 1

The hotel is centrally located
    • Deluxe World Family

The hotel pool is too small and the quality of water is not maintain The salt and chlorine was on a higher side during our stay .

The hotel is centrally located

Great location, good price and amazingly convenient.
    • Superior World Double Room

We could do with more and regular room lighting. The room had weird RED ceiling lights which I believe were to be used for "mood lighting" however we were better off with them switched off.

We were had left from Hua Hin at 9 am and received early check in at 12 pm allowing us to go for lunch ASAP as we were famished. The luggage arrived from the boot of the car up to our room in record time, adding to our comfort (We disembarked at the ground floor and our room was to be accessed first at Floor 23 - lobby and then to Floor 32). The hotel is connected to the Central World mall via the 7th floor which makes it super convenient (it was raining that day). The rooftop bars and lounges were outstanding and the staff did an excellent job of re-opening the sky bar after the rains. My wife and I really enjoyed the view and a couple of drinks from the 55th floor! Highly recommend if you are in Bangkok to shop as MBK, Platinum Mall, Central World and Siam Paragon are all within 10-15 mins walking distance (Traffic in Bangkok can take away a good chunk of your holiday, hence central location is key!)

Oasis of comfort within the busy shopping district.
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Facilities could be explained; services like airport transfer could have been provided more proactively

Excellent location. It is connected to major malls.

I came with my family and got the problem with the room,...
    • World Club

I came with my family and got the problem with the room, smell in the room is very bad And everything in the room are look very old and under renovate , really feel very bad after visit because I really present for the family before arrived that last year I really love this place, unfortunately my first impression really be night mare , we got very bad and old room and then I try to call staff to change to another room , bad news again we got bad smell room again and my dad and mom got separate bed because of no room available ‘’ they said” you know I really angry to the Hotel and staff because the act like children play on the yard, no professional to inspect the room before let us go inside , I have call manager and her come to see what happen , and finally they juz solve the problem by big cleaning , and off us for free dinner , how come, I really feel bad because I am trust in There brand and the price we have book as 1,200 $ for 2 nights are not guarantee there quality of the hotel, so I would like to recommend to the hotel that you should inspect the room and ensure everything is alright , more carefully to Ensure that every customers will get the best experience when arrived hotel. Don’t be like my visit , I am really painful about what I expect and what I got for my holiday this year.

We are going back .
    • Superior World Double Room

The waiting time for the lift was longer than expected . The bed is soft. We would like to ask : We are fine with the bathtub in our room . As we would like to bring our parents, are there rooms with just standing showers ? (So that the elderly needn’t climb over the tub?)

Room was clean, breakfast selection good, all staff we encountered were very friendly, polite & helpful . We enjoyed our experience at the spa .

Amazing hotel in fab location
    • Superior World Double Room

Couldn’t access the restaurants as they have a no flip flop or shorts policy

It was my birthday so they upgraded me to a Club room with amazing views from the 44th floor and fabulous fixtures and fitting particulars in the bathroom. Also left me a surprise cake and a few candles which was a nice touch. Also was able to check in at 9.30am despite official check in being 3pm Pool was great with good views

Good location and for families.
    • Superior World Double Room

Breakfast was a nightmare, busy, disorganised and full of children unsupervised. Prepare to queue to get in! Having said that, the food on offer was excellent. Huge variety and delicious!

Location was excellent in the heart of the shopping district

Great hotel at a great location
    • World Club Deluxe Room

I have to go through three different lift sections to navigate this hotel.

High quality everything. Very supporting and professional staff. The location is attached to one of the biggest malls and is really close to many other malls too. Within walking distance to the sky train.

Excellent stay for couples and friends!
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Excellent location! Located within the prime shopping district and is just opposite Big C supermarket that opens till 2am! The BTS is also within walking distance which links to other parts of BKK. Just follow the signs at Level 2 of Centralworld shopping centre which is also connected to the hotel (ask the staff the lift access to Centralworld if unsure) Hotel staff were really nice and helpful. Front desk staff noted it was both me and my friend's bday and even arranged for a cake in our room, together with complimentary drinks. The sky bar Red Sky and Cru is a must visit!

The location of the hotel is wonderful.
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

The bed sheets were old. The bath towels were n't clean.

The location of the hotel is wonderful. They have a lovely roof restaurant with a beautiful view.

No value for money. I will not return.
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

The room is aged and not well maintained. The design was not well thought out too. We were a group of 1 adult and 2 children. But there is only 1 single hook in the bathroom to hang towels. I find it rather contradictory that the Hotel advocates being environment friendly by minimizing washing yet there are inadequate hooks for guests to hang their towels to reuse later. Pillows are extremely soft with no support. No value for money. I will not return.

Very satisfied for stay there.
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Very difficult to say didn’t like.if you want me to say,I have little thing that the lifts.have to give more time for that.

Variety food for breakfast & easy for vegetarian also.not bad Indian food, Deserts are perfect.

Perfect!
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

The centara was our second stay, after we hab been disappointed with our stay before. We changed the hotel and the centara hotel was overall excellent. The staff helped us at the door and took our luggage and the reception was very nice. We got our room before the normal check in time and after there was a problem with the card they changed everything very fast. The reception looks fabulous. It’s in the 23 floor and you can see the whole town. The room was very quite and not hotel guest could not enter the floors without a card. Breakfast was excellent. So much you can choose!

In middle of everything...
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Elevator always very crowded but defiantly will come back again.

Good location inside the mall where you can find everything and all big malls just few minutes of walk... Loved Arabic and Indian dining food..

Surprisingly good considering the competition in BKK hotels
    • Superior World Double Room

Room really could use an upgrade style wise--although everything still works well. They offer a free welcome drink on a very high floor of the hotel--but they won't give you a nice view to enjoy it from--and yes, the front of staff in this restaurant make this very clear. So much for a welcome. Only 4 elevators serving almost 30 floors so expect gridlock especially during prime hours.

Despite showing it's age--the staff were genuinely warm, the hotel is in an excellent location and you can;t beat the shopping in Central world. The pool and gym were in excellent shape with attentive and friendly staff. Free classes offered in the gym. The room was very comfortable with fairly fine free wifi. Check in was swift as was check out; they are used to big groups in conferences so it was nice to see a staff member taking care of guests who were not part of a group. They also use glass bottles for free water which is great for the environment. Good choices for english channels on the tv.

Good breakfast, nice friendly stuff but low English...
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Hole in the bed linen, overall it could be more like a 4 star hotel rather than 5 star in my opinion.

Good breakfast, nice friendly stuff but low English knowledge unfortunately, room is bright and large. We were upgraded for free as well. Fast room service.

Excellent location, dining options and staff. Some aspects like old carpets need to be replaced.
    • Premium World

The carpets in the corridors are smelly and showing their age. The AC was difficult to control , the light switches in the room were not labeled so it was trial and error all the time. No electric out lets near the bed for charging mobiles.

Staff were excellent , bed comfortable , the UNO MAS restaurant food ,staff and views are just amazing. The sky bar restaurant was also very good (the view is incredible). Gym well equipped and very helpful trainers. Excellent location

Overall a pleasant stay..
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

The first two rooms weren't quite what we expected in terms of hygiene.

Reception staff checking us in was very helpful and did more to accommodate our needs.

I enjoyed my stay definitely will come back
    • Premium World

I didn’t like the elevators You have to take two elevators to reach your room.

Amazing staff Perfect location Spacious room Very clean Access to the mall

If it says CENTARA... you can be sure u get Centara excellence!

Nothing really.

The staff is super friendly and helpful. They make you feel special from the moment you step into Centara till the moment you leave this stunning hotel. The room is very clean, the shower is amazing and the views are just priceless!!! Can't wait to book this hotel again! Thanks for the amazing customer service!!! Stunning staff!

Excellent location and perfect for family with children
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

The beds are too soft for adults.

Excellent location with Central World Shopping Center just downstairs.Bathroom is spacious. However the beds are too soft. Breakfast was great too.

Will never want to come back again for the next stay in Bangkok
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

We always need to wait for a long time for the lift, during morning we even need to wait around 10 minutes for the lift to get down for breakfast. After long waiting for the lift and there was such a long queue for breakfast. They don't actually have enough spaces to afford the whole hotel guests having breakfast at the same period of time. Housekeeping wasn't really clean up the room entirely, I have been staying there for 3 nights and every night I still found there are many dust and hair on the floor after they make up the room, it seems the housekeeping team didn't do vacuuming at all ( cause the floor at washroom is in white thats why all the dirts can be clearly seen). There are no shaving kits provided inside the room, when one of my family member walked by pass to the reception and ask where can we get the shaving kits, they have been told that they can shave at the GYM room (WHAT A RIDICULOUS ANSWER IN A 5 STARS HOTEL?!?! ). When we want to book a SPA in the hotel there is no availabilities at all and when they do, its only available for 1 hour??? ( I don't understand how can we done with a SPA treatment within one hour) Cause the SPA isn't only available for hotel guest, but also the outside guest. In this situation hotel should have the responsibilities to remind the hotel guest they should make the reservation in advance since the booking is always full when they book the room. Rooms are old fashioned, not clean enough, Front Office Staff were rude and definitely not helpful. Will never want to come back again for the next stay in Bangkok.

We have been gone through a very bad experience in Centara Grand, the only thing we feel appreciated is the bell boy team& concierge team were very helpful and friendly. Nice roof top bar.

There is still room for improvement & upgrading. But overall the location is good & very convenient.
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

The lightings in the room, they were too dim especially during the night time when we need to do our packing & unpacking. The toilet/bathroom does not have enough of hanging rails for us to hang the clothes & towels during shower time, especially when we have children with us.

We had the breakfast in the hotel only. So far the food provided were good.

• Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

The lifts !!! You have to wait 10 minutes for a lift sometimes. It’s also quite hard to find your way to hotel when you’re inside central world shopping centre

It’s a nice hotel in a good location and the pool is lovely. Breakfast is also good

This will be my destination when I go back to Bangkok
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Despite the super great location of all the shopping malls, I like how they care about the little details like in the bathroom they have “shataf”. Also, there is a sign for Giblah direction which was very nice and thoughtful.

Ok for short stay
    • Superior World Double Room

The hotel really needs some refurbishment and painting bit run down, and the room was not spotlessly clean, not real 5 stars.

The swimming pool area is gorgeous with nice view to the city as well as the sky bar is really good. We only stayed one night so did not discover the whole hotel.

Great place good to try out, will try other place next time !
    • World Club Deluxe Room

Considering the price, the rooms was abit worn, some manager should check monthly for broken thing. 2 times elevators to reach the rooms was annoying, i wont come back, too much waiting around.

Breakfast all good, but better at Intercontinental. Great resturant options, and sky bar with fantastic view, bit pricy though :-) great staff and service. Location all perfect for BKK shopping, located at the shopping mall.

Wonderful stay with Centara Grand Hotel, staff were very helpful.

That our stay was over.

Hotel has perfect location, room was huge and spectacular health club. Good service and good hospitality from helpful hotel staff.

never agian
    • Superior World Double Room

The room was small, the service terrible. The breakfast disappointing. It was supposed to end at 10:30, and they would stop refilling after 10.

Location was nice, the bath was big

Centara Grand at the heart of Bangkok.
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Waiting time for the lift was very long. Several lift blocks to remember - by the time your enter the building foreground level, up to your room..

Great location, there is so much to attend within the facility. Sky Bar experience was excellent. View from our room was amazing and the twin / family rooms are perfect setup for a short family of four. Within the compound there is Central world mall, full of options to exploit yourself with shopping, food, night-out, gaming, etc...

Room and bathroom - could be cleaner especially the calcium...
    • World Club Deluxe Room

Room and bathroom - could be cleaner especially the calcium build up around the taps and black spots in the shower area. Walls was also not clean Bed and pillows too soft even when we asked for a harder pillow it was still a soft memory foam pillow Club lounge food and facilities could be better Lift - long wait time

Cleanliness of room and toilets can be improved.
    • World Club

Cleanliness of room and toilets can be improved. Pillows too soft Long wait for lifts Club lounge - we were there for high tea but there was nothing much and usually beer is available free flow in the fridge throughout the day at other club lounges

The bed was comfortable and bathtub was great.
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

There were 2 occasions where the make up room service was missed. Overall the hotel staff is not attentive and don't greet hotel guests. The lift from the lobby to room levels was seriously slow.

The bed was comfortable and bathtub was great.

It’s very comfortable safe and has an excellent staff
    • World Club

Most of the time I couldn’t find room because it’s fully booked

The friendly staff and the excellent breakfast also the location of hotel to the sky walk

Comfortable, clean, fantastic location. Pity ic

Service excellent. There was a power shut down in our room at 1am but we werent informed. When we called for a technician, the hotel explained. Next day we received complimentary champagne. We asked for late check out which they extended til 2pm. However, we got stuck in traffic & returned at 3pm. The ladies at reception waved the charges ( they cld have smiled) for which we were grateful!

Ultramodern,clean,beautiful,staff is excellent,champagne at...
    • World Club Premium Room

Traffic around it,it took almost 2 hours to get to it from airport,at one corner the taxi just stood for 30 minutes without moving. If you have a business to attend in Bangkok,better stay right on the property,otherwise you will never be on time. Riding with motorbike is dangerous at best.

Ultramodern,clean,beautiful,staff is excellent,champagne at 5 o’clock is outstanding.

Check out time.
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Check out time. Check out time is 12:00, but it is not necessary to lock rooms to prevent access after 12:00 (especially as the guest is a Centara Card holder). This is illness as the hotel has a significant deposit in the event that a longer stay is required. Low fan control for AC not functional.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

The whole experience of staying at this hotel was fantastic.

Leaving the hotel

The whole experience of staying at this hotel was fantastic. It will influence to look at staying at this hotel group again. My wife and I could not fault the hotel, I noticed that one of two people mentioned about the staff being a little miserable Or the lifts being confusing and having to change, but I do not agree.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Stay was great!
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

The bed mattress could have been better it’s too firm and not comfortable as compared to beds at Marriott, Holiday inn and Intercontinental hotels.

Staff are really professional and nice. Location is excellent!

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

this was my second stay and will be there again whenever i plan my next vacation.
    • Superior World Double Room

there should be designated smoking areas within the building.

The breakfast was great and maximum variety was available. The property is centrally located and one can walk to almost all of the shopping malls. The bathroom had excellent water pressure and the rain shower plus the bath tub was a blessing.

Comfortable and spacious hotel
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

The bar on the roof top with fascinating view. Spacious room and bath area. Ideal for business and leisure. Very near to shopping malls, reach within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Very beautiful rooms and a lovely bar and restaurent at the...
    • Superior World Double Room

Very beautiful rooms and a lovely bar and restaurent at the roof floor, and a shopping heaven. The hotel is attached to Centralworld shopping center so you do not even need to go outside, and it's 2 minutes walk from Siam Paragon.

We felt well taken care of and the two bedroom suite was comfy and homely.
    • World Executive Suite

The timeliness of making up the room could be improved. We went out the in the morning and returned to the room after lunch to find that it was still unmade.

The location was excellent. It was situated close to major shopping areas and restaurants.

Polite front reception staff.
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

Toilet should be property cleaned. Room should have a second chair. Small dining table should be provided. Room door access card was deactivated on Dec 4 without any good reason.

Polite front reception staff. Departure front staff are very efficient and caring.

I am very wonder why 5 star hotel did not provide cotton bud...
    • World Club

I am very wonder why 5 star hotel did not provide cotton bud and comb for guest ?? and must needed request ?? this is too waste time and make me disappoint after shower , then no fill back the body soup and this condition same with my friends room (even we stays at club room) and it look likes the management hotel running stingy management and how did you feel if you needed that 2 thing even that thing is cheap ???? wooooowwwww

A good hotel in an excellent location
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

The high level check in with no helpful staff at the ground level to take you up. Should have a staff to accompany the guests up for check in. This is what a 5 star rated hotel should have.

The sumptuous breakfast spread. The large bath with strong shower. The location. The sky bar. The check out staff and the concierge.

Good location but don’t feel like it’s a five-star hotel overall
    • Deluxe World Double or Twin Room

When we arrived there were no staff at the entrance to help carrying luggages. The welcome concerige staff told us to proceed to 23rd flooof for registration without getting any bellboys to help too. Really never feel like we are being welcome by them :(

Staff were accommodating
    • Superior World Double Room

The room size is quite small

The location is great for shopping as it is adjacent to the Central World Mall and walking distance from other malls too. Didn't try the restaurants but I did order room service twice which was delicious and well presented

Good location and friendly staff! Could be better if there is better upkeep.
    • Premium World

Staff forgot to confirm my airport transfer back to airport. Fortunately I have asked the counter staff for confirmation a day before my checkout and the staff managed to book for me. My room is a junior suit. Other than the room being big as a positivity point, the equipments in the room is rather disappointing. TV was not working and the technician have to fix it at 2 different occasions. Spotted 1 roach in the toilet,fabric sofa is gives me itchy feeling and I could only sit at the leather sofa instead.

The convienience location to nearby shopping malls and BTS is definitely a bonus point! Appreciate the usher by staff to our room.

Great trip with 8 other friends

Good buffet breakfast, fantastic location, and friendly staffs. I booked 4 rooms and my friends loved the rooms layout, the water in the bath were strong and temperature right, the hairdryers were also very powerful. Great for ladies. After supper, we would hangout at the skybar and staffs were really friendly to help arrange the seating and chatting with us. Loved the experience. We thought we would be caught in the rain from Platinum mall back to the hotel.. we were pleased that the sky walk, gaysorn shopping connected us all the way back to the hotel.

Browse Centara Grand At Centralworld traveller photo gallery