Reviews of Citichic by Compass Hospitality 3 stars

34 Sukhumvit, Soi 13, Klong Toey, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand

#672 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

译文 The hotel gave me a very bad impression, and I was very disappointed by the following two things. The security facilities and staff of this hotel are not trustworthy. This is my first time to come to Thailand, I and my friends at eight o 'clock in the evening, it was found that the room has a door to the next room, we will ask the personnel on duty, he said there must be a key to enter the next room our room, and we asked him to come to the room door and try to open the door and found that the doors can be opened, and then we can switch rooms required. After the second day we go out in the afternoon, cleaning staff come in to clean the room, when we come back, I found the room was clean up very clean and neat, but I put in the wallet in the trunk was touched, have 4000 baht worth of paper money had been stolen, I go downstairs and ask the staff, the staff said not solve, let me the next day looking for the manager, the second day early in the morning I will go downstairs to ask the manager, the manager said that there is no CCTV in the room, they don't know who took it, they believe their employees didn't take, also blame me why don't you put the money in safe, let myself go to the police. All day yesterday only their staff to enter my room, but I spend money is safe to live comfortable, if I want to put everything in the safe, than I rent a safe living. The manager very cold all the way, let me feel very unreliable, and this is the most bad I live in Thailand hotel, suggest that we don't live here no matter what they lost will not give you help.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The reception place is quite small.

The hotel in general is good the rrom also good The staff was very helpfull and u will get a welcome smill all the time they have at the reception a coffe machine and also just next to the main hotel enterence there is a familly mart.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I had to stay 4 days there. Learning that towels not available. Torn bedsheets. Broken wardrobe are just a few things. Good luck to the person staying.

I liked how they made sure I don't ever return

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The pool could do with a clean and the water could be replaced with new clean water as looked like it had algae in it

The location was great close to all restaurants and BTS and Nana plaza and night clubs. Overall the hotel was great clean rooms and fresh bed and towels everyday. The only thing was the pool which didn’t look inviting to have a swim as the water looked green.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Male staff. I told him , I want to late check out at 1 pm. He rejected , he said the room is full house. I give u checkt out 12.30pm. While I waiting for taxi, I saw one guy check out at 1pm without any problem... find other hotel . this hotel no BREAKFAST TOO

Family mart

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Furniture and interieur is a bit used down

The room was realy big. Also the bath, with has a unique design. Although direkt near Nana Station is quiet in the hotel. Had a good nights sleep.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Air fresheners in the room please :)

The beds were comfortable.. AC working fine.. good polite staff .. in the heart of the city.. Family mart is just next to the hotel.. hot shower :) hotel is close to massage parlours :) Relaxed stay :)

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The pool, was more on the green side, so was iffy about using it, otherwise I have no other complaints.

24hr reception, which was great as I arrived super early, and was able to do a last minute early check in. Staff, were all lovely and very helpful. The hotel is in a great location, near a lot of restaurants and malls, but no where near all the noise. It is also close to all the main transport links, about 5 minutes, such as the MTR and the Skytrain, tuk tuks were also at the hotel to take you there, but with the traffic it is quicker to walk :)

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

AC wasn't working contacted reception and they changed our straight away. Not a problem, it's just one of those things and the hotel dealt with it quickly.

Nice room, decent size with a nice bathroom. Short walk to Nana BTS and the busy soi 11.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bed was pet old . Room decoration pet old need renovation

Location ,close to family mart shop next door Staff are pleasent and helpfull,room is spacious

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There is currently construction on Soi 13 so it was really dusty, wet and difficult to reach by car. Best to walk via Soi 11 until construction is complete.

The staff were really nice, plus it is a great location as it was close to the nightlife and business areas but it was also far enough away to be quiet.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A little bit higher price. Swimming pool was tiny and so was the gym. Most of the gym machines had broken cables and were inoperable.

It was clean and felt modern. The bathtub was nice.

Overall ....

No smile by staffs, bad internet connection,no lobby to seat fr meeting people and relaxation, narrow approach to get into hotel reception,too much out side noise , no bel boy service etc.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location was too far from main road. Free transport to main road stopped at 7pm just when most people go out to dinner!!

Room was spacious, modern, well laid out and very comfortable. Staff were helpful and friendly. WiFi was good and gave no problems. The location was a bit out of the way some 500 meters down the Soi from the main road and there were there were big ongoing roadworks so everything was dusty and all traffic was very slow. But the room made up for the not so good poin s. Would I stay again?? Possibly but the location is a long way from the main road.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The WiFi in the Room is weak, first floor. Construction work next to the Hotel, noisy. The Restaurant was converted to a shop.

Near to restaurants and Metro Station. Staff Reasonable price considering the location.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

10-15 min walk from BTS or you can try to get a motor taxi for 15-20 Bhat from near the hotel. THE access road on Soi 13 is horrible and not good to take it to the Hotel so need to go from Soi 11.

STAFF very friendly and helpful. ROOMS are clean and comfortable. Small pool and Gym on roof is also nice.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I got robbed in this hotel. My items got stolen from the room. My new branded shoes are missing and my branded glasses are missing. Honestly I am not sure what else is missing. While packing before checking out we found out the shoes are missing. We informed hotel but they said they didn’t take it. Well who would take it when it’s not in the room. What else could we do? After getting to another hotel with our luggage locked we found out one pair of our glasses are missing too. How can you stay safe in this hotel if they even take your personal items? I keep valuables in safe but who would imagine they would steal branded shoes and glasses so now you need to keep even your clothes in the safe?! Avoid this hotel at any costs. When we came back to the room actually there was no toilet paper and soap replacement as they must have been in rush and stress so they forgot to do it as they took our stuff

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No Service is provided by the hotel. No room service. Daily once the room is cleaned by housekeeping that's it. No food service in house. I think property should think of this situation.

It's a budget hotel. We stayed 7 Nights with family. Clean hotel. Front Desk officer Mr. Lalita was very helpful to my kids.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It's a little bit dated and at the end of a really uneven, busy road (not the hotels fault though). The pool area is really nice, but the pool wasn't very clean.

Friendly welcome, nice hotel for the money paid and close to plenty of bars and restaurants.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It's a lovely hotel, but the road outside is really bad and taxis struggle to get down in, not the hotels fault though.

Lovely staff, great pool and nice rooms for the money.

Great location in the heart of the city. Looks dingy from the outside but the facilities on the inside exceed expectations. The rooms are spacious and the well worth the price.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was upgraded on arrival to One of the best rooms they have. Friendly staff, can speak English. Very near to Restaurants, Bars and 7 Eleven Shop and other shops. Their own Tuk Tuk is very handy.

Breakfast very basic, could be improved.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The curtains were torn and the bed wasn't clean. And infront of the hotel you can bearly cross the street from the sewage. There was construction next to the hotel which was really annoying everyday from early morning!

The location was perfect..only 5 min walk to Nana station.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

resturant very basic , road outside was either underwater or mud and impossible to pass to the hotel at times contruction going on all around on buildings and road

quiet. wifi ok

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location is a bit far from sukhumvit road, but to be more exact it is near from everything in Soi 11 and 13.

Staff, Cleanliness, Quiet and Location.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Terrible location with a lot of construction around. Road almost impassable and worse when it rains with a huge amount of water collecting in front of the hotel.

Quiet room when no outside construction going on, free WiFi.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Had an insect/bug problem in our first room, when we moved the next room had the same. Considering there are no windows in the room I would think it would be easier to prevent pest problems. Rooms a bit battered and mould in the bathroom.

Property in a great location. A minutes walk to 24 hour supermarket. Close to Nana station. Easy to access other Soi's which are more lively at night. This hotel is away from the hustle and bustle while it still remains within 1 minutes easy reach. Staff friendly and helpful. Modern decorating and rooms layed out lovely but just need a bit of maintenance. Staying here I was able to easily access food, drink, clubs, bars, night market etc. Hotel has a small gym which is good and also has a small pool outside on the roof which unfortunately is next to a building site. I would stay again if insect problem was rectified.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was average and did not appear to be replenished.

Easy check in, big room, big bathroom with bath, kettle and beverage making facilities, good location near to plenty of bars and restaurants (and 7/11), close to Nana station. Easy to get train from airport to this location.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff are friendly, built-in furniture, light are matching with the room and they also got a choices of breakfast which came up with a cup of fresh coffee . Wifi was working very fast and no any noisy from people around this area.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hot water was so dangerously hot that you could scold your skin or seriously injure a young child without supervision. There was a lot of construction noise next door so we were woken earlier than we would have liked.

The bath was nice.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel may be far for guests without a car but I don't have a problem

I like everything of the reception, rooms, swimming pools and interior in the hotel that Impressed since I walked into the hotel.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The toilet was in an odd position whereby one had to sit kinda sideways - all right for short-legged people haha

Friendly and helpful staff, especially the breakfast attendant. Appreciated the shuttle up to Sukhumvit Road.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Located in the small alley (so do not ask for views in the room) when I was staying there the area was flooding a bit (but not in the hotel)

Located in the city center, perfect for those of you whose coming for the weekend and planning to have fun and party in Bangkok! The hotel is very walkable distance to restaurants and clubs, if you have any preference on Halal foods, this area also offers halal restaurants. Nice room, nice space, easy to find and very good for for money!

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No help with suitcase upon check in or check out. There was a construction site next to our room and was very noisy waking us up every morning very early. Couldn't open the curtain as workers would watch. There were molds in the shower and the water would leak in the toilet when you shower. The English channels on television were very limited. The closet was very limited with 1 shelve only and 2 small drawers..

A.c. was in good condition. Easy access from hotel to supermarkets and other places. Can catch taxi right outside the hotel very convenient. Staffs at reception very pleasant..

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not easy to find even for taxi Gym was hot and not ready for guests Breakfast basic and not enjoyable served in the small lobby...

Great, spacious room, excellent bathroom with bath tub and separated toilet and shower, glass walls but has shutters towards room. Stylish and neat Control panel for lights and air con. Soundproof And more...

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

On arrival I was told I could not reserve any parking space if I took my car out. (They only have 3 spaces) While the next day some other staff member told me I could reserve a space for my car. Luckily I didn't get into trouble with this fact, but what if there was no space available? Where do guests have to park their car? I guess it all depends how willing that staff member is you have in front of you. Once I went up to my room, I was shocked to see the state of the room. To clarify, a year earlier I also had a room here for just 1500THB a night (now it was 1700THB). It was a much smaller room, and when I opened the bathroom door, the handle came of the door, so I went down to tell staff I was not happy with this, since I based my choice on my previous stay and the photos of their website. They placed me in another, bigger room. They did it in a polite way, but the look on their faces told me enough, and it was not comfortable as a guest to get such looks directed at you. The hotel in itself, and the rooms, have seriously deteriorated over only a period of one year. Very poor cleaning/hygiene standards, poor maintenance, etc. So they increased their price, but the hotel has gotten a lot worse in such a short time. Absolutely not worth the money, this area does have better places to offer, for the same money, or just a bit extra. My advise as a resident in Thailand, stay away. A hotel with such management doesn't deserve to get business from us, customers/guests.

Not really anything in particular.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There are lots of building construction activities at the surrounding area.Many of the walk ways are either damaged or obstructed,thus making walking rather inconvenient.Choice of food at breakfast is limited.Very basic equipment at the gym,consider adding one track mill .

The hotel is located 15mins walking distance to the Sky Train Line,this line connects to most of the tourist attractions.The food selection at the hotel's restaurant may be limited,that's ok with many restaurants near by.It's thoughtful for the hotel to offer the 24hrs hot drink dispenser near the reception.The staff were polite & responsive.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff tried to charge us for items we did not use from the minibar. Eventually cleared it all up without having to pay, but it would have been better if they hadn't tried to charge us in the first place.

Fairly close to transport links and good price.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

In the bathroom, it was missing a place to hang the towels and also cotton buds would have been nice since I stayed a week there. Could probably have bought some from 7/11.

The hotel is very well placed, 5min walk away from the restaurants, bars and clubs of the busy Soi 11. All utilities needed were just 2min walk away. The staff are very helpful and nice.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It was fine ... we had a slight leak on the bathroom floor but it wasn't severe enough to complain about as we were there just for a couple of days

Perfect for a short stay ... very close to Nana BTS ... plenty of bars and restaurants nearby .. We have stayed here before and not quite as good as last time but would still recommend for a couple of days

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not much not to like! Pool could have had better seats available! Didn't go in the water either bit green! But great view!

Rooms were great! Staff very helpful! In the middle of the busy Sukhumvit area! Loved the bathroom!

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

However, swimming pool closed too early. Too few tuktuk shuttle hours. It is dangerous for a girl to walk at night from bts station to hotel and the walk is approx 20-30mins.

I like the room design. Hotel was clean and comfy. Staff were awesome. The tuktuk shuttle man was very nice and offered plate even when we brought outside food to eat at the lobby.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They neglected to tell us that there was a large building site next door and the noise from 7.00 am until 9.00pm was unbearable in our room. They gave us a small discount for the inconvenience but it wasn't near enough for the problem. We had booked the room for an extra day because we had a very late flight and wanted to be able to get some sleep before we left that was impossible.

Location was good for access by public transport from the airport. Staff were friendly facilities were good. Pool was a bonus.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

During our visit in January '17 there where construction sites near by the hotel, which were causing a strange, discusting smell in our room. Hopefully it will be finished Soon.

We really liked the big rooms and the great bathroom.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

February 2017 major construction work exactly opposite our window. NOISY from 8.00am until about 6.30pm. Unbearable, and construction workers could easily see inside our room so no privacy. Pathetic response from staff. 'what do you want me to do? It's not my problem '

Nice room and lovely bathroom.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Morning receptionist was cooperative but felt she was a bit arrogant, all other staff was good. Didn't have body lotion, comb, room slippers, basic guest houses have this now ! They couldn't provide when I requested for these things.

Room size and bathroom

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

unless you're in taxi, there is 10 min unpleasant walk, on narrow street with no sidewalk, to get there. no restaurant or room service other than morning breakfast

Very comfortable and nicely decorated. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

hotel is looking tired and staff are not well trained for service, especially housekeeping, pool was dirty.

good value for the price, room facilities are acceptable

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Air conditioner in room was noisy otherwise all good

Good location near station for access to downtown. Helpful staff nice little pool to cool off in after sightseeing.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

First booked into an occupied room and upon opening the door being confronted by a naked man ! Being asked to pay again by another member of staff.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Wasnt impressed with the pool but didnt have time to use it on this trip anway.

Staff where excellent very helpful. Rooms where very clean . Rooms are not large but good enough for me. Water pressure in the shower spot on & a nice big walk in shower.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pool didn't look too good.

Nice breakfast. Friendly staff. Very neat and tidy hotel. Quiet even though much construction work going on nearby. Easy to find.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Big room, very clean, close to the Nana station. Have most facilities you need for the room beside a water boiler. The staff was helpful. Very comfortable. I love the keep quiet signs on each floor as it make guest respecting each other.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was construction going on just beside the hotel.

Budgeted hotel with good room size and they provide tuk tuk facility to main road. Easy access to mall and shopping street. a lot of restaurant and eat and drink.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The sinks/hallways sometimes smelled like that drainage/sewer smell. There was construction outside our room which wasn't the hotels fault but a bit unfortunate as it woke us up early in the morning.

The location was great - easy to get around the city and a great market stall about a 10 minute walk away which is open really late. The rooms were clean and the air conditioning was powerful.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Shower had no pressure in the morning when requested if there was a problem got no answer. Was not informed that there was serious and extremly loud construction next door. The pool was a green pond like color which made me not use the facilities main reason why i chose this hotel over others

Although very runn down the room was clean and had a big window which probably will be obstructed once the building next door will be finished..

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Overall the hotel was in a state of disrepair. 'Rainfall' function of room shower did not work. TV had no signal & some of the bedside light switches were faulty. weight machine in gym broken, towels for pool not replenished, and lots of old used ones lying around poolside. sewage smell in lobby. Very glad it was only a 2 night stay. Sadly, although it's outwith the hotels control it needs to be noted that the whole pool area is overshadowed by 2 large construction sites.

Room was clean. Wifi fast, 10 minute walk to BTS & bar areas.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Internet zero(it's working well only at the entrance in hotel) , breakfast was not so good, fruits aren't fresh and you have only one posibility of breakfast and it's a little expensive but for a walk of 5 minutes you can get a good breakfast, the room was dark i didn't have enough light

Staff was very kindley and helpfull ! Room was clean and is very closed to bars and restaurants and nana bts station, pool was clean but a little small, for 2 nights i'll recommand but you can search and get a better hotel at the same price

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A bit too far from the main road (but still close to food options). Hallways smelled odd at times but the room was always fine.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hassle-free bag storage after check-out was great. Bed was comfortable and everything in the room worked well.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

no outside calls can be made in the room, only in reception but with higher price than using my foreign cell phone.

big room, nice hotel, nice breakfast, clean and thoughtful service, all the staff are nice and helpful. My messy stuff were tidy up unexpectedly, feel like home and warm. Strongly recommended. Tutu to Nana station every 30 min, takes only 4~7 min walking to 7-11 and bars/restaurants/ stores or super market.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Free Tuk Tuk service to the BTS station, unfortunately only until 7pm.

Good place to stay if you want to be close to nightlife, but still far away enough to enjoy a quiet night. Staff was very friendly. Everybody was greeting. Not only the receptionist. Free Tuk Tuk service to the BTS station.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was little to complain about. I did not have breakfast so I could not comment. Car park facilities were advertised but there appeared to only be two car park spots in the front of the building.

Room size was excellent. Bathroom was great with large bath. Good water pressure and hot.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It's not what it was before years. It really needs to be renovated. The swimming pool is very dirty. I don't recommend for swimming. However for just sleeping it's fine

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not that much space for parking. And it locates at the corner so sometimes facing traffic problem.

staff was freindly and helpful. Hotel facilities are pretty good and new. Room was clean. Location is also very good. 10-15 mins walking to BTS Nana. Full of restaurants and bars. Definitely will come back to this hotel!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Requested for 2 separate beds but were informed there was none available despite booking 1 month in advance. Have requested for all alcohol to be removed from mini-bar but was not done. Drainage at shower cubicle clogged; resulting in water retention in the cubicle while showering and causing water to flow into toilet area and making whole floor wet. Breakfast spread was too minimal; nothing to shout about.

Cleanliness of room and friendly front office.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Swimming pool let it down,steps into pool were too narrow & quite a few tiles missing but still a clean pool.

Good location, tidy size rooms,comfortable bed,nice staff.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

when i was stay, there was construction next to the hotel. it was a bit noise even after 07.00 pm.

I love the bathroom . it 's so big. the location was amazing, a lot of nice bar and the restaurant around the area.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bell boy cost the hotel a slightly negative review in his refusal to find a taxi that would go by meter to the airport

Nice little room, decent pool, most of the staff were beyond great, breakfast was lovely- the staff very good.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The wash sink in the bath was clogged and could use it because water doesn't drain. WiFi connection was unstable. Breakfast is very limited.

The front-desk staff were always friendly and nice. Room is big and comfy. Hotel is quite and located in at the end of Soi. Breakfast was some what ok.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location of the hotel was in the end of the road(soi) so was a bit difficult to reach the entertainment areas. The staff treated me like local people with low quality of services. Only few choices of breakfast. That sucks

I did like the tub bath the most

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I've stayed in similar priced hotels in Bangkok that offer more: the breakfast is quite bad; the pool is very small, the lobby area isn't very clean/tidy. Personally I don't like that the room is very dark and in brown colours.

nice bathroom with bathtub, big bed, good location. Internet everywhere.

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

Nothing to complain about

Great hotel, staff go out of there way to assist with all requests,quite yet close to shops and restaurants.would highly recommend it

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff during checkin were unfriendly. However during check out the lady on was brilliant. A construction site set up next to our room - that didn't appear on the broucher. Didn't think it lived up to the positive reviews on the net. There are better places around with no construction sites. Unlikely i'll be heading back Ted.

Interior of the hotel, cleanliness and location

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing much to complain about. Some might not like the location. It's about ten minutes walk to Sukhumvit. But value is well reflected in this minor inconvenience.

Big room, quiet, friendly, helpful staff, free breakfast included. Good coffee. Can't beat the price.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Needs a little TLC to fix a few loose ends but they were just attention to detail things.

This was the only place in Thailand I stayed at which understood the saying "give more get more" every where else it was "take more get more". While the stay wasn't perfect i.e. noisy neighbours, with their excellent customer service and how they handled the matter I have no problems giving their motel a good review. The location is a lot closer to nana station than may appear on the map but you will get non of the noise the Hotels in Soi 11 get. Its not the Ritz but its clean, quite and I enjoyed my stay which I can't say about any of the other hotels in this area. The water was hot, the aircon cold, no road/outside noise and it was clean. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed in May 2016