Reviews of Cocohut Beach Resort & Spa 4 stars

130/20 Had Rin Nai, Sun set, Leela or Seekantang Beach Moo 6 T. Bantai A.Koh Phangan Suratthani, 84280 Haad Rin, Thailand

#4 of 67 hotels in Haad Rin

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

Super friendly staff. They allow the utmost freedom around the resort where you can chill/work with no pressure to purchase anything. Food is also great at the restaurant.

• Hillside Bungalow

Beach is nice but many corals so don't expect to walk on the sand when you go for a swim.

Rooms were very comfortable, quite big, very clean with a nice view. The resort is well located, 10min for the city center if you want to change from the restaurant. The staff is very nice and friendly, the restaurant is good (a bit expensive, Pad Thai 169THB). A good place to rest and enjoy the sun !

• Hillside Bungalow

Absolutely amazing. Felt so pampered here. It’s only 5-10 minutes from the action of haad Rin but really nice during the day to have a break from the craziness! Staff were amazing and just all around a great experience

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

3 "suggestions" - The gym only opens at 8am The wifi wasn't a 6 or 7 out of 10 Lastly, the breakfast could have had more of a variety in fruit juices choices.

This hotel was great, the view, the beach, the setting, everything was super. You are an 8 minute walk to beach you can do laps in and a fantastic gym. Honestly, I would return here and recommend it to all my friends.... did I mention the breakfast?

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

The steep hill climb to get outside of the hotel, definitely worked the leg muscles out.

Staff were fantastic, breakfast was a good variety, the restaurant was good, spa was lovely. We originally had a one bedroom bungalow but upgraded to the pool terrace room which was worth the extra money

• Hillside Bungalow

WiFi connection in rooms poor (great in communal areas).

Staff friendly and attentive. Clean and comfortable. Nice pool area and located on beach. Able to organise tour of island in hotel. Good breakfast.

• Bungalow with Garden View

WiFi was incredibly poor in the rooms and not much better in communal areas. If you have to do work while you’re on your trip you’ll probably find the internet very frustrating

Stunning location on one of the most beautiful little beaches on Koh Phangan. The hotel is literally right on the beach, plenty of loungers, swings, bean bags chairs etc and while we were there the place wasn’t crowded at all. Has a pretty high end feel for a very low price.

• Bungalow with Garden View

We arrived and the day after we checked out, even if he had allready paid for our whole stay. We decided to book and pay anotber hotem and to stay remaining time at the new Hotel. What we learned: the Hotelstars do not mean nothing in Ko Phangan. First impression was that it's more a hostel than a Hotel. We did not book superior, but normal rooms/bungalow. If we knew before we would had booked the superior or better room. First impression in the room: bed was not clean and did not seem fresh, room not spacious. But all important things where there. Beach was nice, but swimming difficult because of moon. You could go in the sea an eternity without having the sea higher than your knees. But that is not a hotel problem. The water of the pool was to hot, a real refreshing not possible. Around the pool in my opinion they could do better. Restaurant spacious, but not clean. And when I say clean I am talking about the chairs tables and e.g. the holder for the napkin. All in all we did not feel comfortable. We advised the evening before checking out that we are not happy and that we will check out. No interest to understand why we choose this way. No questions only the information that we can check out in the morning. As we checked out they offered us a free upgrade and where interested in why. They offered a free taxi transfer to our new Hotel Haad son. We are happy of our decision and would do the change again.

The breakfast was good. The staff there really nice and service oriented. That's the reason for the 2 stars instead of only 1 star.

• Hillside Bungalow

I dropped a cheap TV remote which the case fell off. I clipped it back on and the remote worked fine and they were adamant that I 'broke' the remote. They forced me to pay $3000 baht. Also it does not justify the price tag as a resort

The beach bar, location and Restaurant was really nice

The breakfast was average

The team was very nice and helpful especially Yossi and Tickey. We had a nice room. The beach of the hotel was very beautiful, the only problem it wasn't good for swimming

• Hillside Bungalow

The property is very old and need to be renovated, we switched rooms 3 times until we understood all rooms are awful (even the super expensive ones). Also be careful from Yossi - a staff member who is very unpleasant. Besides being very rude, he ordered us a taxi priced 3 times more than it should. I will not recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.

The beach is nice.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Maybe where my room was located. I was a solo female traveller and they located the very back room for me. Although don't get me wrong they tried to help and re locate me but they were actually full. It was just disappointing as I had emailed them in advance anyway about trying to locate all of us close to each other, maybe in future when you see a single female travelling locating her closest to the main area of the resort is best just cause it was a little scary at night.

OMG the food, lets just say that we ate here the first day we arrived and didn't end up venturing to any other restaurant cause it was so good! The Pad Thai was amazing best that we had in our whole travels in Thailand! My friend even had Pad Thai for Lunch and Dinner in 1 day!!! Its that good. Also the staff extremely helpful and friendly, nothing was an issue for them.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

My room was located at the very back of the property, I also had emailed in advance to ask to try to be allocated next to my friends, and also that I am a solo female traveler. Don't get me wrong they were lovely and they tried to move me but they were full. Just maybe in future they should consider when they have solo female travelers putting them somewhere which is not so far away from the main bit of the property as it was dark and a little scary to be fair.

The service, the staff are extremely friendly and always wanting to help with anything. Also OMG the food, we ate there the first day when we arrived and it was so good we didn't actually venture to any other restaurant! I think we all tried everything on the menu and the Pad Thai was the best we had all around Thailand. Also the massages were great! Definitely will be coming back.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

The lack of hangers in the room. There were none. The lack of parasols on the beach.

Nice and calm place. No Selling people on the beach and only a very few dogs. The kitchen (= food) was very good.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

Lots of Mosquitos in rooms (cliff bungalow) as not fully sealed with holes in bathroom and around windows.

Private beach and floating pier are great - excellent resort views. Restaurant and deck area are very nice. Very close to haad rin.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

Transport services from the hotel to other parts of the island are limitted and very expensive. The service at the reception is pretty average (especially for Thailand standards); Command of English and eagerness to help could be improved. Cleaning standards of the hotel could be also improved)

Location (the beach in front of the hotel is nice); breakfast is very good; the restaurant is good (and prices are very reasonable)

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

What to start with!!!first of all,you don’t feel welcome when you are in!the check inn was like a chaos,a lot of people here and there!it was very hard to communicate with the staff,actually they are nice but with very little english! The room on booking.com showed a seaview,the room we got had nothing to do with it!eventually they changed it after some negotiations,but it has little seaview! The reception was small,messy,we arrived at abt 11 left out luggage!nobody bothered to just ask us if we wanted to keep them inside till 2 the check inn time,we left and came back at 3 and the luggage were still at the middle of the entrance nobody has the courtasy to ask for whom they belonged! The beach in front of the hotel is very nice,white sanded,but you can not swim due to the abundance of algue and sea urchins so don’t think you can swim here! The room has alot of stairs,warn out,especially the bathroom it really needs innovation immediatly!i will post some photos later!so the hotel at max is a 3 stars and nothing to be compared to a 4 stars hotel! Actually if are thinking to stay here for a honeymoon i really don’t recommend it at all!!because the service is the hospitality business and when it is missing!!!!it is awful

The location was outstanding,on a very nice beach,calm yet just 10 min walk to the beautiful haadtin! The hotel had a cheap convenient shuttle to the pier. The spa was nice!

• Hillside Bungalow

A little noisy where our room was as we were by the little road that runs though the resort, but no real problem.

Beautiful room, amazing location, the most incredible beach!! All perfect :)

• Bungalow with Garden View

Before I booked this hotel I contacted with staff from this hotel about Kids club they said that they have but when we arrived to hotel and asked about kids club they said that do not have so we are a little bit dissapointed

Good hotel. beautiful beach

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This location was fine, but you need a taxi or rental motorcycle. I went there by the hotel shuttle bus, however when I leave early morning, there is no shuttle bus. You have to pay private taxi 800bt, it’s too much to pay just 30 minuets away from pier. 1, there is also all included pass from the hotel to Suratani airport, 1000bt. (I recommend it) 2, rented motorcycle at the front of pier during you would have been staying.

I was so happy staying here, especially the stuff was so kindly and friendly. The bar staff of the pool side, they were good job for making drinks. I got the mojito, it was fresh and good. The room was clean and quite.

• Hillside Bungalow

Loved the whole experience.

Quite possibly the most romantic place I've ever stayed at, except...I was alone, boo! :( but in all seriousness, this place is incredible, your mrs will be impressed. The private beach, the views of the sunset....just incredible. Food at the restaurant was nice too. I had a lovely bungalow, right near the gym - which was ideal for me.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

We booked a Bungalow with one bedroom and in the pictures it looks like these rooms have sea view. This is probably correct for handful of these bungalows, but most of them have big trees in front of the balconies.

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. It was easy to rent a scooter at the hotel and to book our transfer tickets. Everyone was kind and had a smile for us. The beach is like a private beach and it is really beautiful. So we had a great stay.

- 90% of the guests are Israelis. Loud, played their own music on the beach and not necessarily super friendly. - Exchange of towels not necessary every day. They should only take them when placed on the floor. - A/C blew straight on you in the hillside bungalow we stayed in.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Massages much better than on the street (40% off for hotel guests) Food was better than at most places on Haad Rin beach. A nice breakfast variety.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

We got the beach front pool villa. Effin phenomenal value! (Also, we got 40% off booking it at least 30 days prior and we didn’t go during Full Moon dates). We got 40% off massages, and their already cheap! Better to make use of the spa here than going to massages on the street.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

The beach wasnt at all what the pictures told, it was rocky and there was lot of sea weed or something. And they told that nice quet place exsample for the honeymoons... there was playing all day some housemusic, teens was partying and drinking all over the pool. Room was very nice, but first three days there didnt came any cleaner, we had to ask "that can someone clean our room". Too much expensive hotel.

The room was great, but thats it!

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

It can get crowded at the pool with kids jumping and screaming, the menu in the restaurant is based more in customers from israel

The staff were amazing really helpful, beautiful resort good food

• Hillside Bungalow

The beach has rocks in it, so not the nicest to swim in. You have to get in early to reserve your beach lounger, but it's not impossible. The area is rather hilly, but worth it to explore the little town. You don't really need to visit the rest of the island if you don't want to, and the taxis are expensive anyway.

Stayed outside of the party season, which was perfect. I can't imagine how crazy busy the town would be during a full moon party. However, if you ARE coming for the full moon party, this is in an excellent location. Literally just over the hill from the full moon party beach. I was given a free room upgrade to Cliff Side which was RAD. The spa also had a 40% discount while I was there. Bed was comfy. Beach was nice. Other patrons were not annoying. The bar staff will get creative with cocktails and make pretty much any combo you want, all with a delightful smile. I recommend a Banana Colada. Food is pretty standard.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

Quite unpersonal staff, bathroom was not at all up to the expected standard, AC blew directly onto bed, breakfast sufficient if you like eggs and bacon

Nice private beach, beautiful bungalows, situated in calm environment

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

We stayed 2 nights and had 2 times no power, once in the nighttime- got very warm in the room (travelled with a baby). Very touristic, a lot of people. No service at all at the reception. Waiting time, no greetings or goodbye. They do not even look in your eyes. We would like to book a taxi and they want to charge us 700bath, we payed 300bath for the same way before. We catched a taxi for 350bath at the end by ourself. Bungalow Hillside are located at the street and you can look into everyones room. Bungalow with access to the pool can be very loud during the fullmoon party. If the staff cannot bring on service.. the resort has no character. Definitfely the resort needs to work on this.

Location was great. Directly at the beach. Breakfast are good. Food and service at the restaurant were very good. Spacious and clean room.

• Bungalow with Garden View

Maybe too much light in the room in the morning, suggest you change the curtains to a more opaque ones.

I loved everything. The room was nice, the food at restaurant was delicious, the pool and the beach were beautiful. Cocohut Spa highly recommended, we have hot stone massage and was wonderful, The place also is really nice decorated and make you feel truly relax. The hotel is walking distance to city center and full moon party beach. I will go back for sure to this place.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

laudly and not nice personel, they stole my anticonception pills! the price (huge) not relevant to aconadation

nice beach, great breakfast and great nearby (main streat and full moon party beach)

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

Low wifi signal on some parts of the resort.

I recommend this resort to all travelers. it's the best choice in Haad Rin! Stuff is great, always there to help with accomodation. There is a private beach, pool, great breakfast. You can borrow a motorbike, wash clothes, go to massage,... We had a really great time!

• Hillside Bungalow

Lack of pillows in rooms, we had a hillside bungalow and only had two pillows which made it very difficult to sleep or relax on the room. Need to get up early to place towels on Sun chairs on beach as there are limited numbers, which isn't a bad thing but something to keep in mind. Hillside room is very cramped so be aware on toes that could but the bottom of the bed when walking around.

Great service, couldn't fault the service in anyway from the start if communication till you leave they are helping you in every way possible. Location is perfect to say the least, couple of swings to swing the day by or sun bath on one of there chairs on on the beach. Showers stay hot all the time, a bonus I'm my book.

• Hillside Bungalow

For such a price the morning coffees in breakfast should be quality ones, not filtered. If you want a cappuccino o proper coffee you have to pay extra.

Amazing private beach, feels like a little oasis in the middle of koh phangan. The staff is really nice. Big and tasty breakfast.

• Double Room with Pool Access

because of sea urchins and jelly fish we only went swimming with snorkeling masks. Cocktails at the Pool bar were not good. Women at the Reception not unfriendly, but not really cordial. Breakfast not very good, a bit of everything, but only friend rice or noodles were really tasty. Only one kind of juice (and not fresh), no cold cuts or cheese, could be improved.

The Villas are clean and good. The private Beach is beautiful for pictures, but at few meters from the shore full of big sea urchins and jellyfish (warning only about jellyfish at the beach). The hotel is well equipped, the whole day people are cleaning hotel and beach. Wifi works well. The sunset at the beach it incredible. very delicious banana shake

• Hillside Bungalow

No real atmosphere in restaurant or beach area and a bit too touristy for my taste. Although the staff are friendly, they do not become like family even after almost a week stay there. Outside of the room you feel like just another guest.

I was upgraded from Hillside Bungalow to Cliff Bungalow and this room was AMAZING! All 4 walls with windows, big nice bathroom & shower, big very comfortable bed and very nice terrace to watch the sunrise or sunset. The very nice gym was a pleasant surprise with everything needed for a serious workout. Breakfast was GREAT with everything you could want and more.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

What I didn’t like? Where to begin... The old shower, the annoying party people who didn‘t care about anyone else (e.g. battling against the pool music with own mobile soundspeakers, drinking Vodka at noon and being loud or some guys just putting your towels away because they think that lounge chair belongs to them after you were gone for an hour but left stuff there). And the staff just doesn’t care. And the breakfast is super basic and really no highlight. If you look for some relaxing days as a couple: don‘t go there! The area itself is super trashy and not nice, Thailand has a lot more to offer than that. Also the hotel makes you sign that party sounds from the next beach can occur and that you can‘t complain because of possible full moon or whatever reason partys. I won‘t book again and I just stayed there because I already paid it...

Our room was nice - on the top of the hill overlooking the sea. Only in the above row you really have a good view. Size of the room was big, but shower really old.

Nothing. All was amazing

The view from the room. The beach. The restaurant food was great and reasonably priced. The staff gave us a complimentary breakfast on the day we were leaving beacause it was before the breakfast time

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

Wish we could have stayed for longer:)

Place was great, bed was big, shower had good water pressure, beautiful beachfront resort! Food in resort’s restaurant very tasty! Renting a motor bike for resort’s guests also couldn’t be more comfortable (they don’t take your passport). Free transfer service to Bagrak Pier for a boatride to Koh Samui. Good customer service, stuff is very kind. Special thanks to Yossi for great service!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pool is small, not as many sun loungers as there should be. Service for food in an evening can be slow, although the food is spot on

Comfy bed, hotel room spotless, beach is beautiful. Spa was incredible, food and drinks nice and reasonably priced. Bigger beach just 5 mins away, which is the full moon party beach by night, bars and shows all through the night!

• Hillside Bungalow

My cabin was a hillside cabin, with a very close view of the cabin 5 meters in front, so practically the balcony was just a hanger for my towel. The rooms need a chair or sort of a thing to throw the clothes on, there is nothing, just the bed.

Cocohut is located on the beach in HaadRin. The room size was spacious, the bathroom and shower was spacious and clean. 5 minutes walk to Haad Rin center and the party beach, which is the other side of the peninsula. The staff is smiling and helpfull. The beach is 2 minutes, the breakfast is good enough with the possibilities to have it in front of the sea. I would recommend to insist for a cabin with spacier front view, necessarily not the sea, but not the back of the other cabin either.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

The shower pressure in our room was pathetic. Barelly dripping; The shower was a “contrast” shower - hot one second then cold for another second and alternating. This needs to be addressed.

Great location - its right on the beach. The beach is clean and well kept; Rooms are spacious and the air con works well.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

I did not expect so many bungalows in the resort. It's overbuilt and cramped. This part of the island is like that. Is it the mafia or just a poor decision? Other parts of the island are better. Sushi in the restaurant is not recommended.

Comparatively good for this part of the island. The beach is not amazing but quiet. For example, there were big waves in Haad Rin at the same time. Good breakfast and staff are polite.

• Hillside Bungalow

There was no hair conditioner provided in rooms.

Amazing breakfast. the beach was simply beautiful. the whole resort was so nice and private. very nice bartenders in the bar.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

The initial room we were given - very basic, mould in the bathroom, scratches and dirt on the walls. The restaurant & breakfast - very average. Russian guests were playing their own loud music in the restaurant, with their own bluetooth speaker, competing with the music of the restaurant. We had to complain a couple of times to the staff and even then all they did was turn the music down a little. Full of package holidaymakers.

We didn't like the room we booked online - the decor was tired, the bathroom was very basic. I complaint and we were upgraded to a brand new room, in a different complex called SkyMoon. 5-min away from reception. This was an excellent room, great decor and facilities and with a jacuzzi outside.

• Hillside Bungalow

Check-In was a bit chaotic...too many people wanted to check-in and check-out at the same time. Restaurant was very expensive...leave the resort: There you can also find good food for less money :) Too many guests who had plastic surgery...urgh!

VERY clean room. Relaxing restaurant with beach bar atmosphere. Room service every day. The hotel manager controlled the resort every day..I have never seen this before-great! :)

• Bungalow with Garden View

I felt like in a factory or a train station. Too many people. I was expecting a quiet and cosy place to relax but I felt stressed by the buzzing activity and the lines at the reception desk. The beach is nice but the sand once in the water has the consistency of the vase. And the water is not clear at all. Planes to Koh Samui are passing over regularly. The bungalows are too close from one another and the view is obstructed by other bungalows. It is not what I expected when I booked, I should have been more aware of the kind of clientele of this place.

Helpful staff (except one) and good breakfast buffet.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only thing we can think of is lack of cheese options at breakfast.

It's our second visit to Cocohut beach resort and spa and we are still pleased with this place. Our room was spacious and perfectly located near the swimming pool and the beach. Nearby beach is very clean and peaceful, perfect for a couple or family looking for a great gateway.

• Hillside Bungalow

The spa offers the best hot coconut oil massage I’ve had in Thailand so far! The air con worked really well and didn’t trip the power like most places.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

The resort is great. You can easily get there via Taxi from thong Sala for 100 B. The staff is charming, our room was amazing (cf picture), the sushi was outstanding and the overall atmosphere was fantastic. Be sure to rent a scooter @ the hotel to explore the island. For rainy/hungover days, the resort offers a great selection of dvds.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

I can't remember anything that was bad during my stay. Everything was just fine and i had an amazing stay in Cocohut Beach Resort.

The Staff was very Friendly. They even picked us up when we arrived at the Port. The Resort is beautiful and the Beach is just perfect. The Breakfast is very good and the Food in the Restaurant is delicious. I will defenetly come back one day and stay there again.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

This was one of our best destinations in Thailand for our Honeymoon. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. The facilities are great and easily accessible. The views are beyond words with spectacular sunsets. Quick walk to the village and the hotel is literally on the beach. :) :) :)

Beds were a little hard

Beautiful spot, loved the beach and the resort itself was fantastic! Food was beautiful and reasonably priced in the restaurant!

• Hillside Bungalow

This time the floating dock wasn’t fully extended. It’s still really cool, but it’s better when it’s at full length.

Private and luxurious bungalow-style living. This resort is stylishly designed from the ground under your feet, up to the landscaping and the decor throughout the rooms. Much better than staying in a hotel!

• Hillside Bungalow

Haad Rin outside of the full moon turned out to be completely dead, so not much to do in the evening and quite a drive from the other parts of the island. But the hotel itself was very good.

The hotel has an amazing private beach and a very nice restaurant. We were staying in a bungalow, no negative comments there. Probably one of he best places to stay on Haad Rin. We were outside of the full moon party, so cannot say anything about the level of noise during the party itself.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

Unfortunately the water in front of the hotel is really dirty (see pictures) so we couldn't actually use the beach (we went to haad rin beach). The breakfast is the same every day (pretty much the same as all the hotels I've been in Thailand). The staff could be more helpful (they could help you without waiting for you to ask them 10 times).

The property looks good, it's right on the beach which offers a nice view from the bungalows on the top of the hill. They provide free shuttle from Haad Rin Pier, which is quite convenient. They have decent wifi all over the place and a good set of TV channels. Their restaurant is decent.

• Hillside Bungalow

When we arrived our room smelt like a portaloo! I advised reception and they only offered for me to pay to upgrade to a new room. Eventually they relocated us to a new room that didn't smell.

The location and facilities.

• Hillside Bungalow

This place definitely exceeded our expectations! Located right on the beach with its own private beach, this place was perfect for us! Only a 5 minute walk to shops and full moon party beach. On-site restaurant had a very good breakfast too.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

We paid an exorbitant price to book over NYE, which is fair enough but the property did not live up to expectations for the price we paid because: - on NYE they stopped serving food at 3pm to prep for their NYE party (should have just got more staff on). They also ran out of Tiger beer on NYE at 4pm... - not enough sun loungers - no bar/food staff walking around deck or beach to take drink/food orders - our food order was ‘lost’ 3 time an in a row - staff on front desk did not smile once. Checking out took a very long time. - one staff member, an older woman walked around the grounds scowling and smoking - a lot. Not a good look - it didn’t feel like a 4 or 5 star hotel

Great location, right near Haad Rin beach. Food at reastuarnt was super tasty for lunch or dinner. The staff taking the restaurants orders were very friendly and tried to be very helpful, but I feel they were understaffed which made their job hard. Mango smoothies were delicious!

• Hillside Bungalow

Extraordinary western breakfast. Extraordinary discreet personel. Amazing and clean room. I planned stay 3 days, I stayed 6 :) Very good price in restaurant. Beautiful beach. Close to Koh Samui (taxi 5 min + 45 min by boat) Shops and everything what you need is within walking distance.

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

More sunbeds needed Rooms need a little bit renovation, especially the bathrooms

Location is great!! Free service to and from Had Rin ferry port Friendly personel, especially Yossi, Beck, Khao Fang, thanks so much for making our stay special!! Massage was good in price/performance balance. Sea was good!!

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

Sadly running 5 minutes late to depart our room and staff were outside our door at exact departure time ready to get in. Felt very rushed. But also appreciate they need to turn rooms around.

The location was fantastic! Best beach on the island!

• Hillside Bungalow

The restaurant needs to stop smoking fully in the restaurant. Nothing worse than sitting next to smokers and they blow smoke your direction. Take a stand and ban smoking fully to outside .

Great food in the restaurant very attractive prices, service was excellent, breakfast was the best we have seen in Asia in a long time.

• Hillside Bungalow

I liked almost everything on this little paradise. The resort is on a beautiful beach, the staff is super kind and friendly and are always cleaning and available for whatever we need. Breakfast was great too, with many variaty and delicious omelette made at the moment. Having the breakfast with beach view is awesome! We stayed at hill House and it was great, spacious and very clean! Thank you all the staff!

• Junior Suite with Pool View

We forgot things in our room and did not really get help / advice gym was in very bad condition spa massage was okay but nothing special

the rooms were very beutiful and clean restaurant staff was very nice

• One-Bedroom Bungalow

Only one little niggly thing- the pool towels were very small and thin, so after one use they were soaking and not nice to sit on. The staff at reception wouldn't give me an extra one so I could rotate between, which seemed unnecessarily stingy. Just something that they could easily improve by either updating the towels or allowing guests an extra one.

The private beach. The bar and restaurant. The breakfast. The coffee. The pool area. The spa. The views. We stayed an extra day because we liked it so much.

• Hillside Bungalow

The beds are hard. There are jellyfish in the waters - possible hazard to swim there. There are mosquitoes on the island - you need protection spray or lotion. They charge 500 baht guarantee fee when checking in (you need to keep the receipt).

There was a shuttle waiting at the pier for transfer to the hotel. Very friendly staff. Great location, nice clean private beach with swings and free sunbeds. Great breakfast with wide selection. Nice bungalows with big rooms and clean bathrooms. Close to Haad Rin and to Full moon party beach.

• Hillside Bungalow

If I would have to point out something negative, it would be the WiFi connection, which only worked reliably and good in the restaurant. There are hotspots all over the hotel area but unfortunately the ones available from our bungalow were rarely working. Snorkeling is also possible at cocohut beach, but the best place to go snorkeling on Koh Phangan is Koh Mah. Just rent a motorbike for a day and drive there in 30-45 minutes, you won’t regret it.

Amazing place to stay. Everyone is incredibly nice. The bungalows are very clean and spacious. Breakfast is really good and the food in the restaurant is delicious. The beach looks amazing and there is no rubbish or dirt to be found. You can rent motorbikes, ferries and tours directly at the reception and the next 7/11 is just a 5 minute walk away. There is also a gym available which is very new and equipped with the most necessary equipment. All in all we had a blast staying here and would definitely come back.

• Hillside Bungalow

No wardrobe or cabinet and hangers to hang the shirts, which is odd.

Excellent location with private beach and close to Haad Rin. The rooms were really nice and clean. Internet was working fine everywhere. The minibar was really affordable (55 THB+SC for a Chang).

• Hillside Bungalow

Quite far away from other attractions on the island excluding moon parties;)

The best resort so far I've been on islands. Delicious food, helpful hotel service and great beach!

• Hillside Bungalow

Great Bungalow, very nice beach (almost private) with amazing sunsets and kindly staff! The breakfast is very good and they facilitated us to have it earlier the day that we had to leave this nice hotel.

Everything was great!

Beautiful property right on the beach. The room was very clean and comfortable. The balcony was wonderful and we really enjoyed using it. The pool and beach are perfect, and the gym is nice too! Great hotel

• Hillside Bungalow

The hotel is pretty amazing, a wonderful beach right in front of it.The staff is very friendly and kind. I recommend this hotel to everyone and the restaurant food is very good so as the smoothies

• Hillside Bungalow

Stayed in multiple hotels in Thailand during my 2-week stay, this was my favorite! The staff were very welcoming (Yossi was very helpful), great food, a great dinner before the full-moon party. The hotel is a 5-min walk to the full-moon party beach, yet far away from the craziness. Would highly recommend this to couples or groups of friends.

• Hillside Bungalow

Everything ! Staff is suppeerrr nice!! Good breakfast and good food at the restaurant. Private Beach is lovely. Room on the hill was clean. Amazing Thai massage (we had 50% discount )