Reviews of Convenient Resort, Suvarnabhumi Airport This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

9-11 Latkrabang Road, Soi 38, Lat Krabang, Bangkok, 10520 Lat Krabang, Thailand

6.2

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Don't expect comfort
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Bed, pillows, lack of sun block curtains, bathroom,

Proxcimity to airport is great if your just looking for a quick stop. The coffee in the cafe is great. But walk to the main road if you want anything else. Internet is quick as well.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Do not stay here
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Do not stay here. The staff in this hotel are very unpleasant from the moment we arrived. We asked them the best wat to get to the trainstation for dinner that evening and to the airport the following morning they got us to book with them for 400tbh later we discovered a taxi to these places costs 40tbh and when we asked to cancel our taxi to the airport when we realised they had scammed us they refused. The room is filled with ants. On check out they made a huge deal over a few make up marks on one of our towels to try and keep our deposit.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Not as advertised and I will not return.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

The bed was very hard and the shower was barely sufficient. There was a 1000baht room key deposit which was the highest I have ever paid in Thailand and it was to be paid in cash only. The ad said breakfast included, but when I asked the clerk when they started serving, he said, "no have." The ad also said airport shuttle, but I was charged an extra 200 baht on my bill. I left a wakeup call for 5:30am which never happened. I will not be using this hotel again.

The hotel was quiet and close to the airport.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

A scruffy and dowdy hotel with a dirty restaurant and 2nd rate service.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

The hotel has no lift. First impression was that the room was 1950s formica style and "dowdy" - there was a stale odour in the corridors and room. The stairwells were crowded with spare beds. The TV was ancient and unusable because of poor signal and moire fringes over the whole screen. There was no kettle or tea & coffee tray - 1st time ever in 10 years travelling in Thailand in all ranges of hotel from luxury to basic resort that we have not had this basic facility. There was no available power point for battery charging except for disconnecting the mini-fridge. We arrived just after lunch and after a delay our order for pad Thai gung (shrimp) and a club sandwich was eventually delivered. My Thai wife said the pad Thai gung was pretty tasteless and the club sandwich was the smallest I've ever seen with no garnish. We ordered a tonic water WITH ICE in English and Thai and repeated the request 3 times - it came with no ice. Quite worrying that the restaurant was very dirty - mouse and or gecko droppings everywhere and very dilapidated cane furniture with filthy old cushions. The bamboo mat ceiling tiles were drooping. "American" breakfast of fried eggs and frankfurter with ham was oily but warmish when delivered to our table but the toast arrived some 5 minutes later and was just dolloped on a side plate which wasn't very clean. We waited nearly 30 minutes for breakfast because there was a coach tour of some 70 Thai schoolchildren overflowing the restaurant area and we ended up sitting at a reception table outdoors adjacent to the hotel lobby. Unusually for Thailand the staff were scruffy and unsmiling - two of the waiters were more concerned with their mobile phones than with us as the only adult customers. I remember when booked on the internet that there was a "Breakfast included special offer" - staff disputed that and we were asked to pay an extra 400 Baht for 2 very basic breakfasts.

Nothing very much. At least the bed linen was fresh and the bed was firm and comfortable - room wifi was slow but just about adequate for text email. The small wet room shower worked OK. We chose the hotel based upon obviously long gone photos and for it being adjacent to Bangkok airport but the shuttle service was only 2nd rate.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Don't go again
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Don't like everyting becaues lasttime i go check in at hotel we hsve promble many water falls from the ceiling. But we do not have a door to the door, but the new room does not have a door lock. I do not repair

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Frankly spoken, I did not like anything, since the...
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

The SO CALLED convenince resort in Lat Krabang where we unforntunately stayed over night from the 3rd to the 4th of Mai. The so called hotel was not actually a hotel, but simply a dump, difficult to access becuase of high water on the road, and impossible to leave on foot. The environment of the Hotel looks without exaggerating like a waste dump, none of the photos showing the roomsof the hotel matched the room we were in, where we had to shower over the toilet due to lack of space. The reception stuff was not very friendly, far from Thai standard, and the transportation to the airport on the morning the 4th of May was adventure due to the noise coming from the motor and gear box of the hotel bus. Furthermore, the taxi from the airport to the hotel did cost 150 BHT, the hotel bus from the hotel to the airport next morning kostet 200 BHT. 2 Korean guys, who shared the hotel bus with us just shook their heads and said BAD !!! I would have photos to document my complain, but trying to do so, I ended up on this pace. I suggest to just slightly change the name of the hotelfrom convenience resort to UNconvenience resort.

Frankly spoken, I did not like anything, since the introduction of the hotel on your page, with the nice room pics, was for what we experinced far from the reality. I would suggest to visit this place, in order to get the real picture.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Crappy. Heard some noise just outside the door it was scary.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

The rundown everything. It's not what I expected to see based on the photos and details on booking.com. The site also said the location was about 3.7 km (true if measured straight from A to B) but the taxi meter showed it was 7 km away! Staff barely spoke and understood English. Lastly, the staff refused to issue any kind of receipt for the payment. I will certainly not go back and will never recommend it to anyone.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Won't be going there again.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Although hotel was quiet they gave us a room on the 4th floor and there was no lift.was charged for a dirty towel and pillow case.air conditioning wasn't as cool as i would have liked.some of the staff were rude and unhelpful.

Not much

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Big disappointment and deceiving pictures
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

The room was dirty with ants on the floor and bed. There were rusty nails sticking out of the bathroom wall. The room door would not lock from the outside. I was told I had to pay for the room in cash even though I had already paid by card. The photos of the room and hotel look nothing like the reality.

They had good wifi

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Good location, parking, many bars and restaurants nearby.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Google maps sent me to another place, 25km from hotel. It should be fixed! I had to use address of hotel to arrive.

Good location, parking, many bars and restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Horrible experience .
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

- All pictures were deceiving . There are no real pictures of the property. - My room was not made even once out of my 3 day stay . Despite me telling the staff to clean my room and also using the please clean my room sign . - consequently there was no soap or clean towels - this is a real scam sham place and booking.com should remove this place from their listing .

The proximity to the airport

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Wonderful stay at a very nice hotel with an exceptional staff.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

The staff was absolutely wonderful - so polite, friendly, and respectful, with lovely smiles. Room service was excellent, and the meals were outstanding. Our room was lovely with a beautiful view. We were able to be driven to an office at the airport to pick up travel paperwork by a wonderful and interesting man, who helped us tremendously. We appreciate all the staff did for us. We wish we could have stayed longer.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Overnight for connection flight.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Staff. There is no information on booking confirmation, so do not forget that you have to leave returnable deposit for thousand bahts. As there is no credit card terminal, you have to pay it with CASH only. What made me really surprised, 5:30 in the morning, the luggage boys were sleeping on sofas in lobby. How unproffesional it looked like, when they were waken up, and gave us the place to sit during wait for check out. Really, there is no better place for them? The lobby is always a flagship of hotel.

It seems, that it is near airport, but anyhow drive takes ~10min. Nothing to say, just sleep before ona flight and other. The hotel seems quite old (corridors) but rooms inside are descent for that price.

• Reviewed: February 20, 2018

Horrible place...whit not friendly staff...owner Very bad
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Owner...bad education, stincy, and all expensive..room lucky, Wi-Fi not work...I ask ground floor for leg problem...She give room at 3th floor...no lift...She Never smile..I escape after 1 night...enaugh!!!

Nothink

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Convenient for the airport.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Room was nothing like that shown in the pictures. Very dated and very basic. Not even a kettle in the room. Just an empty Thermos flask!

Convenient for the airport. Bed was comfortable and clean and shower was Hot.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Pleasant and memorable.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Overgrown field with very strong smell of banana leaves on the way out to main road.

The dogs are so friendly. One even stood by us in protection while we were flagging for taxi at the main road. There's also a very nice air conditioned roast meat restaurant at walking distance across the road, then there's the life band restaurant at King Keow road just 10mins drive away. Delicious food and nice ambience at lower then city prices.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Not very much overall
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

On arrival told I would have to pay for an extra night as I was booked in the next day, 30 minutes to solve this problem even after showing reception my booking information, no elevator, no tea coffee in room, Booked a wake up call, still waiting for that....

Not very much overall

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

They did not have our reservation.
    • Family Room (3 Adults)

They did not have our reservation. Nobody helped with bags. Blankets / sheets very scratchy. Bathroom dirty. No warm water. Spider webs withs spiders next to bed.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Rip off
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

We were accused of making a hole in a towel. So had to pay 6£ . Berfore we could get our transfer. What a rip off. It will not happen again as I took the towel.

Location to the airport and food resturante 150 meters away.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2017

AC and wifi good rest just to kill tome there good for transit only
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathroom smelly, water pressure very low on basin. Breakfast included deals are for next morning after you stay overmight. Customer service not friendly.

Air condition and wifi was working good.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

Well, i stay there actually almost 7 days i guess.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

ahm the noisy outside you will hear inside your room..

Well, i stay there actually almost 7 days i guess.. and im comfortably to stay there.. all staffs are good.. especially to the old man in the reception i like him the way he talk or he treat the visitors ..

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

It was close to the airport
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Outside leaning up against the window was blocked by junk as the room was ground level. No coffee or tea provided in the room, you have to fill up a thermal with beverage that you choose. Also when you enter reception it has lots of signs showing extra charges which was not very welcoming!! Reception did not have booking details, I had to show the booking on my phone. We didn't get the room that we booked. It was a terrible hotel, unwelcoming, just interested in taking money money money!

It was close to the airport

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

Very very very poor
    • Family Room (3 Adults)

First of all ,I requested family room which should include one double and one single bed but only one double bed was given to us which was highly uncomfortable considering we were two adults with two little kids.I asked for free breakfast which was declined.I have to pay 50 Thai baht to use their microwave to warm kids food which was very unprofessional by hotel staff.I will not book/recommend this hotel to anyone.very very poor

Was clean and tidy

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

Location near the airport it's great if you have an...
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

The bathroom could have been cleaner. They ask you to leave an amount of 1000Bahts as a deposit, who the hell has 1000Bahts if you are there to get a flight and normally leaving the country? If you pay by card they will charge you a 2% (if I remember correctly).

Location near the airport it's great if you have an early flight, also the free shuttle helps a lot, but it is only every one hour.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Enjoyed the quiet atmostphere, clean bedroom and comfortable room and would stay again.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

It is not a complaint, but the breakfast was very poor for the money

It was a place well worth the money, close to the airport and comfortable bed. The breakfast was probably disappointing and I would go to the hotel again but not pay for the breakfast.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Never stay here
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hoprrible place with very rude people. Avoid the place.

They did not provide the breakfast as booked on the website despite my reaching the hotel by 0730 hours , saying that they would provide breakfast the next morning. I told them that I would check out the same day but still they refused.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

I will never stay that place again. Charged me 5% extra on credit card booking.com shiws no charges
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

Overcharged extra 5% on credit card shuttle bus too expensive 400 Bahts. Coffee was shit 95 Bahts for cup of coffee with packet of powder milk

Room was big comfortable

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

For a place to sleep before the next days flight this is...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

For a place to sleep before the next days flight this is good. The shuttle to and from the airport is flexible with plenty of times to choose from. Nice to be able to order a late meal and have it delivered to your room.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2017

Don't book it.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

They tried to charge 200bh each for airport shuttle that was inclusive ( advertised) a private taxi was only 80 from the airport so this was daylight robbery. I argued this and they relented. Room was was like a prison cell, nothing like photos on website. No bedside light, horrible mattress , dirty , old and unloved. Very poor facilities, no tea or coffee or kettle in room despite there being cups ? They have a sign at reception stating no refunds, this is clearly because they have many people asking once they see the room. For the same price or cheaper there are better options I'd recommend you book elsewhere.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

Still nice - but English language skills getting worse.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I've been using this hotel for the last 10 years whenever I was travelling through Bangkok. Unfortunately, their English language skills is getting worse. This applies to the staff at the reception as well as in their small restaurant.

Location is excellent for transits from one flight to another.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2017

stay away not worth the money, when changing bed sheets they have clean sheets on dirty floor
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

service couldn't find my booking reference even we give them copy, sad compare to previous owners, it was 100% better for value.

to get out as fast I could

• Reviewed: February 28, 2017

Good location for one-night sleeping before flight.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

Strong smell, noisy airconditioner on balcony, overpriced breakfast. Bathroom without ventilation.

Good location for one-night sleeping before flight. Free transfer to airport.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2017

the hotel is only 10 minute drive to Savarnaphumi...
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff is rude and food over priced. Laundry service was very expensive, charged 1,970 baht for a few t-shirts and shorts. I payed less for a beautiful villa with pool and jacuzzi 1,390 Baht.

the hotel is only 10 minute drive to Savarnaphumi International.....that's all.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2017

Nice Clean place close to airport
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

Excellent staff and friendly help. some have good English which is great. About 10 min from airport. Best to hire a Meter Taxi out front at the Taxi desk- should be about 150 Baht or so, has 50 Baht flag fall. Courtesy Bus at Hotel is bonus to arrive back for your flight in time. Very affordable.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2017

Would stay againno problems reccomending this hotel
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms a little dated.but clean and tidy.great v.f.m.

Perfect overnight room if flying out early.free minibus to airport.helpfull friendly staff.good food and bar.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2017

Cheap and clean for short term stay.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

The room looked nothing like what was advertised. Very dated decor but comfortable king size bed, functioning toilet and shower with good water pressure.

Close to the airport and very clean.

• Reviewed: November 20, 2016

Great place to rest your head before onwards journey

Exchange rater first time paid & £13 although that's not Convenients fault

Close to airport and they pick you up and then drop you off again the next day

• Reviewed: August 30, 2016

2nd stay here.
    • Special Offer - Superior Double or Twin Room

Toilet condition can be improved further.

Great for the price. Excellent for people in transit. Free airport transfers do help. Do bring 1000 baht as security deposit or you can give equivalent foreign currency. My 2nd stay here.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Acceptable for short stay
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Location a bit isolated no pool no fitness center

Price was great restaurant was good

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Room was nothing like the picture shown in add

Room was nothing like the picture shown in add

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Htl rooms are not as the photo on booking.com

Cleanliness and staff attitude

Near airport approx 10 min drive

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

Big spacious rooms

Big spacious rooms

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

ok would stay again

prices on menu

coffee and drinks were too expensive

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Value for the money

Build long time ago

Clean and tidy

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

The receptionist was really nice helping us carry the...

No elevator

The receptionist was really nice helping us carry the luggage up and down since they don't have the elevator.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

I shall return.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Not much selection of English on television service.

Very convenient to BKK Airport. Eating places at or near the resort.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

the staff were friendly
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

we had wants all over our room

the staff were friendly

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

i did not like to stay in this hotel. Extremely not comfortable even for 1 night only
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

not comfortable room, no lift, staff is not friendly, we had to deposit 1000 Batt for the key

big bed

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

• Standard Double Room no Transfer

everything. Dirty toilets and Restaurant.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Close to the airport

Check-in took an hour

Close to the airport

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Find a better place, please

Mostly everything

Not much

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

AUD4.75 for self serve instant coffee, dried blood on the floor in the restaurant

Inconvenient last Resort! Grim unfriendly staff, price gouging

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

24 hr massage

24 hr massage

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Dirty, Can do a lot regarding cleaniness, Need to upgrade the WiFi. No WiFi connection in bedroom.

Dirty

bed was comfortable

no elevator

bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

Fantastic location to the airport with the transfer available too.

Absolutely perfect location

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

The price is ok for this kind of hotel if you want to spend 1 night just before your flight.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

No elevator, no shops around, the shop which they have in a property is really poor.

Price for the room.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

The room was larger than I expected
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

The AC broke when I was there.

The room was larger than I expected

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

Outside eating area very cozy

Outside eating area very cozy

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

They try to charge me double when I arrived.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

They try to charge me double when I arrived. Shuttle was not free and there was 1000 baht cash deposit required.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

The staff, the cleanliness, amenities, location, and safety.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Very useful for transit

Very useful for transit

• Reviewed: January 20, 2018

There was no warm water

There was no warm water

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Cheap, convenient, but a tired place to stay

Bit run down now

Cheap and decent sized room with balcony

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

Near airport staff is good

It was ok for some rest

Near airport staff was so good

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Close to airport, very nice and quiet good for short...
    • Family Room (3 Adults)

The bar was extremely expensive

Close to airport, very nice and quiet good for short overnight stay

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I would recomend NOT staying here one if not the worst hotel iv ever stayed in not value for money

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Convenient but be aware
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Hotel policy is 100THB per hour late check out but asked us to pay for a full day.

Wanted to charge 1400THB for a 6pm late check out.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

Photos not true to actual accommodations (photos are much...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Photos not true to actual accommodations (photos are much nicer).

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

no att all
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

all in the property i totally didn't like

no att all

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

Quiet
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

my 4th time in there, cleaning could be better and maintain. Could barely take shower and water took ages to go down in zink

Quiet

• Reviewed: November 3, 2017

Convenient Resort Bangkok
    • Standard Double Room no Transfer

Poor area, not even coffee in the room

Nice bed

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Because near in the airport

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017