Reviews of Deevana Patong Resort & Spa 4 stars

#93 of 421 hotels in Patong Beach

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Twin bed spa suite
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Firstly the only reason I’m upset was because I had booked 2x places booked in Thailand. Leaving Baan la Mai to come to Deevana for the remaining week of my trip was my worst decision. I had to go to reception every night as my key card would not scan and I was locked out of my room. The room was not cleaned daily for the 1st 3 days I was there, I tried to be helpful to the cleaners and round up all the items they’d normally replace and have them all near the door so it’s a easy room for them to clean, however it seemed as though maybe the resort didn’t know my room was in use, maybe? Not sure, but all the items I kinda needed to re-use e.g; Towels, glasses, cups, sheets... weren’t replaced. We hailed down the cleaner without disrespect as they were lovely people, to please replace them.

There were some friendly staff there and the breakfast buffet was ok.

Garden Wing is a great choice
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Great location to stay in Phuket. Stayed in 2 other places (Charm and Holiday Inn) and this was by far the best! Will stay here again next time for sure. We stayed in the Garden Wing and it was the best decision made. It felt so personal and we had our own space and you always walk through their beautiful green scenery to get to your room instead of using the elevator like in other places.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Will stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Poolside service could have been better.

Location was excellent, hotel was lovely and clean, nice rooms, great food and very happy attentive staff. Beautiful pool and Spa.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Awesome private Jacuzzi off our balcony.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Most of the staff could hardly speak English. Pillows were very hard and large.

Awesome private Jacuzzi off our balcony. Staff were pleasant - cleaning ladies were super helpful. Handy that they stored our luggage when we went on an overnight trip. Easy to book tour through helpful ladies at your desk

Apon arrival we were greeted with complimentary drinks and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Apon arrival we were greeted with complimentary drinks and the process of checking us in went quick. The attention to detail and the staff's readiness to assist was second to none. I will go back to Deevana Patong Resort every time I stay in Patong just because they made me feel like I was booked into a 6-star hotel/resort. See you soon guys.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great hotel!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Non-smoking signs are not displayed properly,smoking is prohibited around the pool and rooms,but staff do not insist on enforcing the non-smoking rules.Families with small kids are swimming and inhaling cigarette smoke,asking the staff to remind the smokers,it is not allowed,but staff does not react in any way. The housekeeping did not clean the rooms properly.Floors haven't need sweeper or vaccum cleaned in 2 weeks of stay.Showers as well. Only the bed was done and towels changed. The beds are super hard,did not sleep all 2 weeks.Very uncomfortable beds. We did not have the soap dispenser in our room,asked for it on our 1st night and did not receive it until we checked out. Asked for softer pillows on our 1st night,had to call housekeeping 3 times and go to reception to remind them again. Another frustration we had with WiFi. It was working fine the 1st day,then the rest of 2 weeks of stay. There were 2 wifi connections,1 for when you are in the room and the other one for lobby, restaurant,pools. For signing in you needed a users name and password,every time you need to use wifi,you need to input those 2 things,it wasn't connecting automatically, once you enter on your 1st day. The wifi for the room wouldn't show up when you are in the room, only the one for lobby and other areas,but you can't sign into it while you are in the room. The wifi for the room would appear when we are in the lobby,but you can't sign into it,only when you are in the room..it was a nightmare. On the last day of checkout,wifi finally worked.

Great location,great pools,great breakfast selection,dinner buffet every few days. Big spacious rooms,aircons working well,staff are very nice and helpful. Every evening we got a plate with 2 freshly baked cookies. At the 1st night we had a bar with a few complimentary drinks. Upon arrival we got welcome drink and some cookies. Extra towels at the pool,take, sign in,use,throw in the basket, sign out.Very convenient. Coupons for some free food,other coupons with discounts at the balcony restaurant. Overall great hotel,not far from the beach,less than 10 mins walk. About 10-15 min walk from Jungceylon shopping center,Bangla road stadium.

Clean, relaxing and caring staff

We liked everything

Friendly helpful staff. Very good food at breakfast. Lots of free things e.g., massage, bathroom stuff, mini bar beers and plenty of water. Beach bag with towels and jandals and umbrella to use at the beach is very useful. The location is excellent. Nice big and cool rooms. The spa is lovely. Although there are cheaper places to get a massage. The ambience and quality of the massage in the hotel spa is worth it. The 2 pools are both lovely. We appreciated all the little details.

amazing stay loved the tranquility in the heart of patong
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

later check out time than 2pm as we had a 7.20 pm flight but can still use facilities

fantastic food, great staff and only a block from the beach and 2 blocks from bangla rd. comfortable clean rooms

A Hotel in sad decline
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I stayed here two years ago and this was a much better Hotel then. Since it has declined enormously, the fixtures and fittings are all tired, one of the swimming pools was misty, curtains were broken, breakfast was not included, although it should have been, rude staff on reception. etc

Not much, one or two of the staff were friendly but otherwise a huge disappointment

Beware!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

It was the pathetic hotel we have stayed in out life.. staff was rude and did not listen to any of the things. No toiletries were there in washrooms.. upon asking multiple times they provided still incomplete sets. No iron in the room.. wifi very weak signals Mosquitoes too many due to plantation. They took money for whole booking upon check in.. in case u dont like the hotel u still have to stay as you have paid.

Nothing.. waste of money

really recommend for phuket
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast. We couldn't eat anything because they serve like dinner in breakfast time and no cheese no olives, nothing from european kitchen.

Love that you feel like you are in a jungle. Hotel is in a good location, the first pool in the front is big enough to have fun and the other one is in the jungle feels like in a secret location. Rooms have enough place for 2 and the balconies let you relax in a good view. Orientala Spa within the hotel is much recommended.

Friendly and smiley staff, great facilities and good value...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Room walls are paper thin, can hear everything going on outside and next door to the room! Couldn’t get a good nights sleep.

Friendly and smiley staff, great facilities and good value for money. Good breakfast.

Great location, fantastic food but could do better cleaning wise
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The rooms could have been cleaned more thoroughly. We asked for a wake-up call and it wasn't made.

Breakfast was Amazing. The staff were very accommodating from the second we arrived to the moment we left. The pools were heavenly. The location couldn't have been better. You could walk to the all the main tourist destinations.

A lovely little Gem in the heart of Patong.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

We were happy with everything here

The staff were extremely friendly they help made our stay lovely. Very helpful courteous. We loved staying here. The girls on the tour desk are very pleasant and go out of their way to help you organize anything you would like to see or do. Also the grounds are well kept. The pool is fantastic and I absoultly love the Elephants at the front of building. We had breakfast every morning and we had no complaints. In fact we looked forward to Breakfast and dinner. The cook does a wonderful job their too. Meals are priced well I do not believe anything was to much trouble for the staff always going out of there way to help you. Even when we were leaving to checkout we were cruising waiting untill midday to get a taxi from airport and thank goodness the manager rung us a taxi asap as it takes an 1 hour or so to get to Airport so a big thank you if it wasnt for you we would be hanging about still cruising lol..... well done to each and everyone of you we will be back thank you🙏

good location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Staff service can be improved significantly. They are not very attentive and often absent from the desks. The jacuzzi tubs could be configured for warm water for better comfort, also water was dirty and they refused to change that.

Good location, decent property. Breakfast options were good. They took care of small details like providing beach mat, towels, basket etc.

Great place for family
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Mosquitos too many Housekeeping dont understand English and very late response Most of the staff don't understand English Staff dont clean room properly also. Breakfast not much halal choices and too many insects on the bakery items

Location was great, near to everything. My 3 year old loved the private jacuzzi and the swimming pool with the swim up bar. Welcome hospitality was great. Reception staff is always happy and serving. Next time will definitely book again.

Friendly, fabulous, fun.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The stairs up to my beautiful room. The up and down were a bit heavy on my old knees.

Staff went out of their way for me. Thank you. Next time I would choose a downstairs room with a jacuzzi. The view was great from my balcony.

Would I do it again?? Hell yes, but for a shorter time.. 10 - 14 days
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

More tea bags, coffee and sugar in the room would have been nice. We were there 21 days. After a few days it should have been apparent we liked a cup of tea or coffee at our room on the balcony as we always used the 2 or 3 bags supplied.

The breakfast is outstanding. The pool was great. The bed was comfortable. The airconditioning was essential and worked properly.

The location is Berger at the center of the city and a...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The breakfast buffet was poor, not much choices.

The location is Berger at the center of the city and a couple of minutes walk of everything. Room services was great.

Home away from home!!!!!!

Nothing!!

We are semi-retired and we find the hotel very relaxing and love the rooms in the Garden Wing. We have just spent our 5th Stay at the Deevana Patong Resort & Spa. The staff are extra friendly and welcoming. Extra points to our friend Khet in the dining room.

The amount of space in our room was good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Given we paid for one of the more expensive rooms (deluxe with jacuzzi) in somewhere that I felt was pricey for Thailand prices, I had my hopes set high and left disappointed. A starting point could be the bed - it was huge which was great, but it was stiff as a board and the pillows were horrible - stiff and extremely thick so your neck sticks up. I didn’t feel rested any of the nights we stayed. Our group felt the same way. A suggestion would be to install power plugs by the bed as most hotels have. It is so much better and it was really annoying having them on the opposite side of the room. Probably the biggest issue for me was bugs... we have been in Thailand for two weeks at several different resorts, yet while I stayed at Deevana, my laptop suddenly became INFESTED with a swarm of tiny ant-like bugs on the day we left. They crawled out of every nook and cranny, it was absolutely disgusting and as I never used it outside or left the doors of our room open the only place they could have come from was the room. This literally lasted through til the next day - even on the plane I was having to squish bugs as they crawled out of my laptop. They were also in my clothing. Alongside this, the restaurant is open plan and if you dine at night the mosquitos also dine on you... would really suggest having bug spray (we asked and they had none) or even citronella candles.

The amount of space in our room was good. The location is in the middle of Patong Beach yet feels seperate from the city. The buffet breakfast was loved by all of us and went til late which was great.

Very nice, relaxing
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Pillows to thick, on first night there at check in omen of the staff on reception we felt was rude to us

Buffet breakfast was great, lovely service and great resort

Amazing place to relax and chill and be walking distance to busy nightlife if required.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Only that they just needed a few more staff that could understand your requests but only a small negative..

Breakfast Great Pools Fantastic Location Great Staff Very Helpful

Great stay if you're a bit unsure of Phuket and want it easy and convenient.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The pillows ate very big and bouncy, a bit too hard. But we found a way around it by using one of the smaller pillows to ramp up to the bigger ones.

The bed was massive. The pool was great. Breakfast was well worth including, very nice belay and saves you the trouble of finding food on an empty stomach. The staff was very helpful and responsive. The location was good too because it was walking distance to the busy parts but not too close so that you get all the noise. This property is great if you're new to thailand or phuket and not sure about where to go or stay or eat. Because it is close ebough to the busy street to let you explore our you can just stay in the resort and chill for the entire stay if you feel like it.

Staff members exceptional friendly, clean room
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

It’s not that we didn’t like the property just that the breakfast wasn’t a great choice, the shower didn’t drain so for me to have a shower then my partner after the water came out of the cubicle and not enough clothes storage for a stay of two weeks.

Staff members exceptional friendly, clean room

Great to explore Patong and easy reach of lots of stuff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The music was pretty bad. Some of the items at the breakfast were a bit cheap. Mosquitoes from the swamp behind the property are a real pain as they come into the room when the cleaners leave the door open when cleaning and then you get eaten alive

Reasonably priced food at the hotel. Great massage. Nice having two pools

The time I did the check out and got myself out of this...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Hospitality zero! Put us in different room that we booked and room was dirty ! Staff said will compensate us in the next day and next day manager just found an excuse and disappear to solve the issue. Gym could not be there , because machine is rubbish ! Most Staffs are unhappy ... they don't know anything about Phuket .. if you value your money please stay away fellow ..

The time I did the check out and got myself out of this place ! Nothing good here .. !

Great hotel!

Sometimes noisy.

Breakfast buffet was fantastic, huge choice and too many options! Hotel pool & gardens were lush and good escape from busy area. Rooms were spacious, staff friendly and fun atmosphere. I would stay again.

The hotel was great, great bar in the pool and the location...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

We had a garden room and it was all the way at the back of the property and the room itself was a bit dated.

The hotel was great, great bar in the pool and the location is 2 Mins away from the hustle and bustle, but it is down a separate street so not on top of it.

Good location, family accommodation
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

There is nothing not to like about Deevana. No "wow" factor, just good family holiday type of accommodation.

You can have a lot of fun around the pool, so much so that you don't even miss going down to the beach. Well located to Patong beach and entertainment areas.

The receptionists were friendly and always helpful. I enjoyed my stay at the resort.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The resort is close to the main streets and convenient shops which makes it easy for one to find their way around the city. They offer free transport to the inner city and Patong beach which is also a walking distance from the resort.

It was a pleasant stay and not a bad experience overall!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Since 2 days a dead coacrouch was in the room floor and the housekeeper was not even bothered to clean or remove it! Location was far away from the shopping and entertaiment street. We need to use taxi all the time

Helpful and present hotel staff

Enjoyable stay at Deevena Patong Resort
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The furniture in room is a bit dated, but functional, and would benefit with more draw space

Good Location, it’s away from the busy main road, within easy walking distance to beach, Bangla walking street, shopping centre etc.

Honeymoon in Deevana
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Nothing really. Location was further from the beach but this ment that we were in a quieter area which we liked.

Good location for a quiet stay. Great staff. Facilities were great. Room was amazing. We loved our stay here. Could not fault it.

Just average level - don't expect too much.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1. Door lock was broken and it took 2 days for repair + had to approach Reception 3 times to ask fix this problem. 2. Afternoon there were no fresh towels near swimming pool and when asked stuff they replied :"Sorry, no more available" - looks quite strange for 4 Star hotel. 3. Check out took very long time, receptionist were not able to provide full bill for all services. Also asked for taxi to airport, but guy on reception was not able to confirm same + wanted to make me pay twice for this service which shows organisation of work is not on high level at all. 4. Room cleaning service was always in wrong time. Once we left room for 3.5 hours and when came back room was still same, not cleaned. Then cleaning staff came at time of day nap and same happened several times despite asked them to be before or later ....

Good location - 10 min walking to Patong Beach and Bangla road. Excellent cakes & coffee in lobby. Decent breakfast.

Good value for money on that island.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They should have better cooling in the open lobby area. Room was in the 3rd floor and no elevators so walking up all those stairs made you think about going down twice. Loud in the morning especially from the pool area, music from speakers and people around the pool.

The staff tries to help, like when we found out our AC wasn’t working well, they gave us good options. Breakfast was good and dinner wasn’t bad, I didn’t find too many things I could eat but I feel like I walked out of there happy enough.

Good location, not good for vegetarians
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The biggest problem for us was that there was nothing vegetarian on the room service, pool or restaurant menu except fried rice. Not even a sandwich! We asked if the chef could just add vegetables instead to one of the meat curries but we’re told they didn’t have a single vegetable in the hotel except chilles!! Yet the next morning there were loads of suitable veg for breakfast. We brought a cheese sandwich from the little cafe inside the hotel as a last resort but it was dry stale bread and cheese! The staff were all lovely except the staff at the Garden pool bar who were rude and didn’t acknowledge you when you were waiting even if there was no one else waiting! The pool was lovely and clean but the water was too hot for a refreshing swim. Room were a little dirty, found half a hamburger roll under the bed! Lastly, the walls were paper thin. You can hear conversations word for word in the next room. On our last day a family with a noisy toddler moved in next door at 5.30am and it was like they were in the room with us!

Great pool with lots of empty sun beds (although the pool wasn’t full so I don’t know if this would be the case if it were) Rooms were ok. Great shower. Great location just 20-25 min walk to Bangla road or 15 mins to the beach.

Very clean and the staff where very friendly.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Very clean and the staff where very friendly. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary, when we arrived we had a cake and card in our room ready for us. It was beautiful.I would definatly come back again. Thank you.

Great location, friendly staff but basic accommodations.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Rooms were very very basic. Cinder block walls. No amenities other than water and all in one shower, shampoo conditioner dispenser in the shower. The pool was too hot so you couldn't enjoy a refreshing swim. Wifi was intermittent.

Great location and really nice staff. I had to print off my Vietnam visa arrival letters and they helped me out at no charge and were very friendly. The breakfast was pretty good too. The rooms were quiet or at least where we were situated.

Excellent! Highly recommend to anyone

Couldn't our stay!

All round great stay. The breakfast is very good with a big selection. The pool is an excellent size and wasn't ever too busy. The rooms were clean and comfortable, with a good shower. The area is quiet. A good location close to shops and restaurants/bars. We managed to easily arrange a city tour via a booking desk within the lobby, which was helpful. Check in was easy. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Average, old property, needs refurbishment
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

entrance looks beautiful but rest of building is very old, hotel in dire need of renovation and refurbishment, we had to wait to get our room and it was stinking and we had to change our room. head to toe liquid soap Breakfast was average, again only bread and fruits for vegetarians.Should add more options for vegetarians in breakfast spread and dinner menu.

room was clean but very old style, bed was comfortable. At night, we had spring rolls and they were tasty, also the pastry at their cafe was yummy. the cafe was closed but the staff member opened it as I wanted pastry.

Wonderful
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything was very good. We would stay there again. It was really lovely with the swimming pools and plants around the resort. The staff were very good.

The property was extremely close to all amenities on Patong...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

We had a bit of a 'mosquito' problem and some trouble with the functionality of the toilet in our room, however the staff were very kind and arranged for an alternate room almost instantly.

The property was extremely close to all amenities on Patong Beach which was great!

Absolutely amazing hotel and staff nothing negative to say...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

We had little problems with the cleaning, some day they didn’t take the trash or empty ashtray and 2 days we came back to the room without any towels for shower, but it was fixed fast and easy with a phone call to the reception.

Absolutely amazing hotel and staff nothing negative to say at all. Nice and clean everywhere and really great food at the hotel. The location was great, close to the beach, close to Bangla Road, restaurants and shopping places. We will definitely be back next year.

Reasonable price but poor servicing staffs
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

We are upset that our transportation to the hotel had been forgotten or miss out even though payment had been made. There isn’t even any apology or expression of sorry was felt from the staff as if they don’t care or bother our depression. Staffs are not as welcoming/friendly/polite like before.... We had been supporting for the 3rd time stay in this hotel yet really disappointed this round...

Location...

Great hotel in good location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

My only gripe was the awful pool music.

Some of the trip advisor reviews were mixed so was unsure what we would find. We loved it. The check in and out was trouble free. The room spacious and well situated. Bedding and towels changed every other day if you wished. Gardens-we had a garden room, were immaculate, beautiful well kept with the gardener working daily. Yes of course there were the usual tropical irritations from mosquitoes and flies, but what do you expect? Took a daily anti-histamine at night and used a deet spray also sprayed the room before we went out. There is a small fridge in the room to chill the beer or wine! The hotel breakfasts were great. International food to suit various guests, so fun to try different things, but also traditional eggs and bacon. Choice of pastries fruit and yogurt as well. The toaster at the end of the hot food station is the quickest for toasting, I think other one is set to warm croissants etc not toast. The staff in general are really helpful and courteous. They don’t speak particularly good English, but you are able to understand and be understood mostly. Reception staff are multi-lingual. Thoughtless guests often leave the covers open on food, which is buffet style, but it is all covered. Yes of course you have to give your room number as key cards don’t have the number on. There are two pools. The garden pool is fab, cannot understand the need for constant loud music, but pool staff turn it down if asked...well for a little while. The garden pool has 2for 1 happy hour for cocktails and beer 2 till 5. Food there is good. Didn’t use other pool. There are flip flops and a beach basket in the room for you to use but not keep. Beach and pool towels are provided free of charge. Real plus for us was location. Very quiet hotel, as it’s off the main road. Only noise was from very inconsiderate German party of about 10 who played terrible music really loud and had their own noisy party every night regardless of guests trying to sleep.

Good value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Sound isolation is just absent. Horrible... we could here absolutely everything what our neighbours were doing or talking about.

Location, size and facilities. 2 huge swimming pools :)

The breakfasts were amazing, facilities were great, pools...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The bathroom in our first room did not have much circulation but was easily fixed

The breakfasts were amazing, facilities were great, pools were 10/10 and was only a 15 minute walk from bangla road! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Phuket

Restful, comfortable, amazing with a great spa
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Room was comfortable, property was well maintained, Staff was superbly courteous and warm. The orientala Spa was simply amazing. The therapist was excellent and the treatment was relaxing and. The breakfast spread was very good.

The staff were friendly and helpful
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My bathroom drain backed up and flooded the floor. I was moved to another room, but this was very inconvenient and the smell was awful. The rooms and the hotel in general are in need of a major renovation. It just feels tired and old. There are much better places to stay for the same money.

The staff were friendly and helpful

Overall a good hotel in beautiful grounds in a great location but a bit pricey and dated.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

I'd booked a room in the garden wing that was at ground level but it didn't have net curtains so when I was in the room I had to keep curtains closed as people walking past would look in. I felt like a zoo exhibit!

The breakfast was amazing, offering a huge variety. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was good - close to everything. The grounds were beautiful and well maintained. The pools were great and offered bars and food.

Enjoyable to a certain extend.....
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Toilet in bathroom not clean, no toiletbrush to do it ourselves. Bedlinnen don’t smell fresh, smell as if it had been lying in a moist room for long time. It is advertised as a “wellness and spa resort”.....our room was at the pool where the very loud music started at 11.00 in the morning and went on untill 18.00 or 19.00 at night or untill the last swimmers left. Swimmingpool area was clearly catered for young, loud, whole-day-drinking-crowd....really not why we booked this hotel. We could not sit on our balcony throughout the day, unless we wanted to hear the shouting of the drunk people or the very loud music.

Patong has got something for every one. Beautiful beach, good food

Excellent stay. Thorougly enjoyed it and will definitely stay here again on my next visit.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We eat halaal. Would have preferred if there was a separate vegetarian station making eggs and omelettes. Because of the meat, we could not enjoy the eggs/omelettes at breakfast.

Excellent hotel, with good location. The hotel offers lovely amenities and facilities. Staff service is excellent and thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast variety. Rooms are clean and beautiful.

Average
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The room decor and the smell of sewage in the room. It smelt like we were sleeping in a toilet. The room decor is very old, boring and not worth the price of the room. The room are basic and need a major face lift.

The pool area was brilliant. The beds were comfortable and the staff was helpful.

A little expensive for what it was but overall a lovely hotel with polite friendly staff and food.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

A little bit chaotic when checking in as I had to go back to ask if our room was ready - which it was but nobody came to tell us (and after 24 hours travelling we wanted access as soon as possible).

The Breakfast Buffet was lovely which we had included in the price and our room was kept clean and tidy.

We had a short but nice stay. Location close enough to the beach. Lovely pools and good food!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The room was basic, not a lot of decoration. The room itself had some humidity issues (some mold stains on the wall) Too bad no fresh fruit juices at breakfast.

Breakfast was good, lots of choice. Our room was at the second pool, so location was really good. Lots of options for eating lunch, or snacks or having a drink at the poolbar. Hotel is close to the beach, scooter rental right next door to the entrance. Both pools were really nice and clean! The garden of hotel was very appealing and quiet.

It's not a lie when you here that Thailand is the land of smiles.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The room needs a small shine up.

The staff was very helpful, smile all the time, made everything to be easy. The breakfast was very good, a lot to choose from. Rooms were cleaned every day.

The hotel has a nice vibe, especially by the pool area...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The price is a bit too much especially considering that you still have to pay for the spa. The gym is lame. The hotel is overpriced, the rooms are okay but nothing to write home about. We stayed in non-resorts accommodation that were more spacious and had prettier rooms than this place to be honest. Value for money definitely not.

The hotel has a nice vibe, especially by the pool area during happy hour. Nice music and delicious cocktails. Buffet breakfast is lovely and loads of yummy options. The hotel is walking distance to bangla road, approx 15 minutes and 10 minutes to Patong beach.

Not bad, but not so good.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Constructive problem of rooms. You can hear all sound from the next door. When you have rude and noisy guest in next door, you cannot sleep at night.

A staff in charge of the entrance was very nice man who was seemed working as professional with smile to all guest. His devoting to the job gave me comfort feeling, and reminded me what the job was. Thank you.

Noisy, Terrible Customer Service and Organization at Deevana
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

First, the taxi drivers that picked us up from the airport were very rude. They took a photo of my friend without any explanation of why a photo needs to be taken, and did not ask permission for photos to be taken. When we asked the question, he brushed it off. The front desk at the hotel told us they gave us a quiet room. In fact, the room was too noisy! The walls were so thin we could hear everything our neighbours were dong (sex, loud music, talking way too loud). Room service came at 7:30am while we were still asleep. This all happened on Day 1! After complaining to Guest Relations, they gave us a new room, and a complementary transfer to the airport on departure day. The new room, though closer to the family pool, was a lot noisier and the beds were rock hard solid. Bathroom was a lot smaller than our first room (inconsistencies of furniture!). We complained again and we went back to our first room. The staff did not follow up with us after, which they should have when their customers file a complaint. After being told we would get a complementary transfer to the airport, we asked to make sure the arrangement was made the day before we depart. The front desk did not have that information in their system and they asked us to write the same form we already filled out earlier. The staff is very disorganized; and no coordination or transfer of information between each person. Terrible customer service. If you want quiet space, this is definitely not the place to stay in (unless you prefer hearing your neighbours having sex each night, or coughing and hacking their lungs out so loudly, and talking and yelling so loudly every morning, and playing music loudly every morning and night). Definitely not staying in this hotel ever again.

I liked that the hotel was tucked away from the busy streets. It was close to the convenient stores, restaurants, street cars, and markets. I also liked that it takes 10 minutes to walk to Patong Beach from the hotel. Breakfast took place every morning from 7am until 11am and there's a large selection of food to choose from. There are two pools; one for families, and the main pool which I like 'cause it's always quiet. On Christmas Eve, the staff came around to each room and gave out Christmas cookies, which I thought was very thoughtful of them.

Beautiful resort,

Can't think of a thing.

Cozy rooms, daily clean beach towels and a handy beach bag provided. Nice pool area, central location in Patong but somewhere to escape the night time hustle and bustle if that's not your thing. Themed nights in the restaurant.

There’s nothing I could fault with my stay here, the staff...

There’s nothing I didn’t like

There’s nothing I could fault with my stay here, the staff were so welcoming and assisted with anything you needed, the breakfast was delicious with plenty of choice and the location was perfect. Would highly recommend!

The surrounding is beautiful but the room is little bit...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Not too quiet at night as there were too many people

The surrounding is beautiful but the room is little bit small compare to the picture . We requested double twin bed but we got queen bed. overall service was okay

Excellent value, warm friendly staff and good location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Once you open the curtains there was no privacy, so no natural light came into the hotel in the day.

The staff were exceptionally friendly and always greeted us with a warm smile - nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast buffet was delicious; and had a wide variety of food available. The pool area was well laid out and the gardens really lush.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Wonderful hotel and people. Highly recommended.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The wifi-password system was really annoying; the mattresses from the swimming pools were collecting at 6 pm, while the pools were in operations for two more hours.

Very welcoming staff; nice and confort room; they provided us with beach-towels, flippers, 2 bottles of water daily and umbrella. Nice surrounding areas and gardens, wonderful swimming pools -one with a bar in the pool, very nice breakfast, offers for cockails at the bar; free transfer to Phuket town and to the beach.

Hotel dining with lots of flies and noise and echo due to restaurant and pool
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Hotel noisy with dining area open which is nice but a lot of flies on our food. Eating breakfast with flies towards the poool area seating and some of our food are infested with flies. Hotel noisy day time due to loud music at the pool. Our check in experience was bad and room With jacuzzi right in front of restaurant with loud voices from china group throughout

Room was spacious with jacuzzi due to price of booking.

Deevana is a great place to stay with great facilities and staff making you feel at home.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Pillow and bed was very hard. Air condition faulty with either very cold/ warm at times.

Staff is very friendly and assisted quickly. Made our stay very pleasant.

Davis Family-Whangarei NZ
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Our mattresses were very hard and was difficult to explain that we needed a change of mattress as our backs were killing us. We ended up doubling our linen to get our beds abit softer. In saying that we didnt die sleeping on hard mattresses but was a litttle bit difficult to get a solid nights sleep

It was beautiful looked magical. After coming from hong kong was great the staff knew english. Central so everything was in walking distance. The facilities were great. Food selection was very nice. On going use of wifi was great for my 3 boys.

Great location. nice rooms. nice pool bar.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

bar and food prices expensive - 180THB for a beer, where pubs sell them for 80THB. Cocktails super expensive. We only drank there twice during our stay - and it really really added up. Had cockroaches in the bathroom a few times. and saw a few rats on the premises. Housekeeping didn't always replace everything such as soap. Wouldn't turn me off staying there again though.

The resort is beautiful. Really nice rooms. Great location. I would stay there again.

Good relaxing stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

I booked through booking.com and did not get hotel the separate discounts offered by the hotel. I could save a good deal of money that way. Please also check hotel website to know what offers they are giving.

The staff were nice and the bed was great. Room was very clean. The maintenance of the property was also very good. Overall I enjoyed.

Poor. I would not pay more that $20-30 a night for a hotel like this . Completely unsatisfactory .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

The hotel is old , Cleanliness of the room was poor . Old cracked paint and light fittings . Definitely not 4 star accomodation . Waste of money to pay as if it was . Would rather have stayed at a bnb or hostel . No jokes that is the comparison

Not much . Definitely nothing like the Pictures's online . This is at max a 2 star hotel .

Great spot for a getaway!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Wifi connection isn't that great. Other than that I had a very pleasant stay.

The venue is close to the main road, beach and restaurants. Everything you need is around the corner. The breakfast was great - food was tasty. There is an ATM on site where you can draw money. Staff were always friendly and helpful. The pool and surroundings have amazing views. Cocktail hour by the pool was particularly amazing. The rooms were made spotless everyday. The rooms are comfortable - the ones we stayed in aren't very pretty but they were a good place to sleep. There were mosquitoes in our room so its advisable to bring bug spray.

very helpful service.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Spa Bath

Service flexible could be improve. Like food menu. Late checkout requests.

very helpful service. Room is nice and perfect facilities. Very comfortable bed!

Brilliant hotel , great friendly staff , good location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Garden Wing

Nothing , every thing spot on

On arrival at Deevana ,the door staff ran to help us with our bags as the airport shuttle dropped us at the top of the road ,not at the front door , once into the hotel other staff ran with ice cold towels and ice cold drinks , a great start to a great stay , the hotel , the staff and everything about the Deevana was spot on . It is very clean ,comfortable hotel , the breakfast every morning had a great selection and again their staff are a credit to themselves , nothing was too much hassle for them and always greeted us every time with a smile , I would definitely stay there again , very central location , close to the beach and the night life if you want a lively night out , but very quiet during the day around the pool and in the evening you would hardly beleive you are in the city ,great great place .

The facility and swimming pool looks good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We stayed there for 3 days, the quilt and sheet during which time were very moist which made us very uncomfortable. Besides, got unpleasant treatment from the restaurant waiter (looks like manager) .

The facility and swimming pool looks good.

Browse Deevana Patong Resort & Spa traveller photo gallery