Reviews of Deevana Plaza Phuket 4 stars

239/14 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road, 83150 Patong Beach, Thailand

#105 of 391 hotels in Patong Beach

Good & Bad as looks like staff attitude especially at the front desk is not up to the mark.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Reception area - Desk staff very rude and not friendly. I was checking out early morning and requested that invoice be kept ready till i search for a taxi but a rude response and no guidance even to assist with a taxi. Being in the service industry, one expect some courtesy even if a service not able to render.

Decent location & good rooms. Walking distance to the main areas and reasonable facilities. Good value for the money.

quite Location .
    • Deluxe Double Room

We stayed in a room smells like a sewer, although the staff were helpful enough but even the new room smells bad !

quite Location .. nice pool (sun bar staff)

Exceptional hotel!

Nothing!!

Exceptional hotel!! Staff were incredibly friendly and helped me organise my boyfriends 21st birthday. Location was perfect as there were restaurants and markets in walking distance and the beach was 3 mins away. Would love to go back!!

We would stay here again
    • Deluxe Double Room

No complaints. What you see in the pictures is what you get.

The location is great. Our connecting rooms were great and beds were really comfortable. Pool facing rooms higher up were also good as we were not disturbed by the noise from the pool.The pool itself was clean and the pool bar staff were attentive. Each room has a decent size balcony with a little clothes drying rail which really comes in handy for wet pool clothes. The buffet breakfast has a wide selection and the staff are happy to help. Taxis available right outside. Everything short walking distance away.

Very convenient location, close to everything worth seeing in Patong. Easily would choose again.

Not much not to like...

As someone that travels the world on a regular basis, I’ve found Thai hospitality as truly a step above the rest. My stay at Deevana was no disappointment in this regard. Starting with the lovely reception staff (who was from Russia!) to the cleaning and restaurant staff, simply delightful! Despite arriving super early, I was allowed to get my room at 10 am instead of the normal 2pm! I had a poolside room which was definitely a plus. The room itself was spacious, modern and comfortable. The bathroom was well appointed and had a luxurious feel with both a bathtub and separate shower. Definitely great value compared to similarly priced options. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Rain dampened our holiday but not our spirits!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Pool bar closed at 6pm and you could not order any drinks or food even though the pool closes at 9pm (which is also too early to close).

Great food at the restaurant some of the best thai I have ever had. Breakfast pretty good

Their place wasnt bad .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

The fitness room wasnt good , we didnt have any international breakfast just there was chinese food for chinese people And also most of the guests are Chinese and indian people.

Their place wasnt bad .....

Great value for money. Excellent location
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

Excellent location. 5 minute walk to Patong beach. 2 min walk to Otop markets. 10 min walk go Bangla road. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Great buffet breakfast. Comfortable. Overall a great place to stay.

Great pool and breakfast
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

The rooms seemed a bit damp, when we told them they changed our room which was nice but the next room was a bit damp too.

The breakfast was great, excellent selection, loads of variety. The pool staff are really nice and the pool is great fun with a swim up bar.

Average stay to end a fabulous holiday
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

AC didn't work properly, was stuck on 26 degrees celcius Bartender was missing most of the time we wanted to order drinks in the pool bar We had to call twice to have our luggage delivered to our room

Clean bed Sunken bar in pool

Facility 4/10 , cleaniness 2/10, location 8/10, food 3/10
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms was not clean. There was a sewage smel, behind the hotel there was a dirty sweage waste. and all types of insects and cocroach on the food. You better eat outside

There were mosquitos in the room and cockroaches on the breakfast buffet. There room was dirty. Just the location is good

An ABSOLUTE pleasurable experience at Deevana Plaza Hotel. Phenomenal Staff, Outstanding Service!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

Staff made extreme effort in all aspects to assist in each query received. There was always assurance in making sure we were happy, services received was phenomenal. Genuinely grateful to have experienced our holiday with Deevana Plaza!

horrible
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

The policy of the hotel was not flexible, i have paid through my brother visa and after they cut the money they informed me that the owner of the visa should be a traveler otherwise i have to pay cash alot of mosquitoes and there was no trap i asked to change my room to higher floor and get a room that can be opened to another room and i could hear everything happening in the other side they dont have Halal food in the breakfast buffet

Good breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Old/damaged furniture, moulding in bathroom, weird smell in room. Had to give 3,000 baht deposit, i think it is too much , actually non of hotels and resorts ever asked me for a deposit, did not expected that , but ok. Bad lightening in the room .

Good breakfast. Close to Banzaan market, close to beach.

Nice Pool!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The location is good, close to stores, Hard Rock, Hooters, bars and exchange money stores. The only problem was that the Hotel was located close to a really smelly river!

Facilities are good! The pool is nice and have a bar with cheap drinks! Bed was comfortable and also have a balcony!

It's a beautiful hotel, especially from the outside.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

Room cleaning is far from good. The staff was not really pleasent - they were only worried about telling me all the rules of the hotel. To tell the truth, i think people don't really like to work here. Maybe it's a management problem.

It's a beautiful hotel, especially from the outside. Pool is great.

The beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast and coffee...
    • Deluxe Double Room

We were not told about happy hour we eventually found out ourselves whilst talking to another guest after 5 days in, it was not advertised at all they had a sign at the pool but it was never turned on, the pool had no atmosphere we had to keep asking them to play music than it would stop after 2-3 songs made for quite a boring Happy Hour anyway, i have had a better pool experience at other hotels

The beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast and coffee was amazing

Comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The shower recess could have been bigger... to fit two people!! A notice board should be placed outside the lifts every morning, telling us what will be happening in the restaurant that evening. If we hadn't asked, we would not have known!! The Thai Buffet was fabulous BUT the only way we knew about it was seeing them set up the pool side tables from our balcony, then calling the desk to ask what was happening!! We asked others if they were attending and their answer was "no" because they did not know about it and had made other plans!! The Mediterranean Buffet was not good. Too expensive for the quality of food presented. The smaller buffet the next night was excellent..... AND we only found out about it because we asked!!!

Your buffet breakfast was the best I have experienced in my travels. The range was awesome, allowing for a "different " breaky each morning. The pool and pool-side service was great. The room size was excellent.

Great pool with bar access, Fantastic breakfasts, and a good...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Pool bar closing at 6pm. City view rooms noise from bars/motobikes.

Great pool with bar access, Fantastic breakfasts, and a good clean beauty salon on-site. Really recommend getting pool view room as city view rooms get alot of noise.

Overall a very good hotel, I am glad we chose Deevana Plaza. I would love to stay there again.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast was amazing there was plenty of food options. The rooms were clean, pool was great and location was perfect just 10 mins walk to the beach and shopping centre.

I would choose different.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The stay was paid before departure. It turned out that the card I used for online payment remained at home. The receptionist announced that she must cancel my payment and I must re-pay with another card. This resulted in additional costs of currency conversions. For each night the hotel charges 600THB (20USD) deposit (another currency is not allowed). The rooms are badly neglected. We found dead flies in the fridge. Dust on all shelves, and the floor has not been washed well for a long time.

The pool was pleasant. Tasty breakfast (similar dishes everyday). Comfortable mattress.

Great communication with the hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Drinks were a little pricey

Great communication with the hotel. Were very fast to return emails. Food was good, good buffet breakfast with good assortment. Good exercise room and loved the location near Patang beach but far enough from the noise.

Great hotel in a central area of Patong but still away from...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Great hotel in a central area of Patong but still away from all the noise of the beach road and nightlife. Our room was spacious room and with a comfortable bed. Good breakfast and room service. Staff were very accommodating throughout our stay.

They stole me money
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

$5000 AUD Payment was taken from my credit card 4 months ago and charged to my account. The card that I paid with was lost and new one issued. They said that they needed to verify the card. Since I couldn't verify the card because I have a new one, they made me pay another $5000. They initially told me that the money will be refunded in a day or two for the initial payment. However it didn't and when I asked them about tit I was told that I had to wait 45 days before I can get my money back. This is ridiculous. I had to call my bank and they were extremely helpful and acknowledged the two payments, they said they will contact the hotel themselves to solve the issue.

Nice clean hotel and staff very helpful. Disappointed with the view from are room .
    • Deluxe Double Room

I didn’t like the view from my room it was ment to be a city view but it actually looked on to a building site and was noisy from morning until late at night . When I asked to change my room I was told I would have to pay an extra 600thb a night plus I had to pay an extra 3000thb incase off any damages to the room .we should have been told this at the time off booking.

great stay would reccomend
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

wasnt a fan of the restaurant for lunch and dinner and the kids communication through booking.com with hotel re my late check out and extr bed that wasn't organise other than that everything else was great and walking distance to everything

buffet breakfast was great very clean room well maintained pool was great

A Great Place to Stay in Patong
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

Shower was slow to drain - minor blockage; breakfast was good although they kept running out of bacon.

Location is excellent just across th e street from Hard Rock Cafe and close to restaurants, wifi is brilliant, pool and ambience welcoming. Value for money - make sure you get a room facing the pool.

requested early check in and they said no problem, then...
    • Deluxe Double Room

requested early check in and they said no problem, then couldnt accomodate when we got there, restaurant only okay. We left an item in the room when we checked out, realised less than 30 mins later, we knew exactly where this was left! rang hotel and mysteriously 'wasnt found' in the room! takes AGES to check in and out, they have to check your room before you can go!

If you are considering this hotel, BOOK IT NOW! You'll love it!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The corridors leading to all the rooms are in some serious need of refurbishment.

The bedroom was a great size, spacious and had a fabulously big and comfy rattan chair. The bed was enormous, especially by British standards. The buffet breakfast was out of this world in our eyes. There was absolutely everything you could think of to eat, and it was all replaced continuously. The freshly cooked poached eggs were our favourites though, and also the fruit selection. Oh, and also the croissants and the pastries with the cherry jam, which are all heated in a little oven! Delish! The restaurant and bar are also good for food and drinks. We only visited during Happy Hour to get value for money and we were not disappointed. However, the absolutely pinnacle of our enjoyment came from the swimming pool. It is huge, massive and a perfect temperature for cooling down after some sunbathing but not cold so you can stay in the pool for ages and ages. There are also plenty of loungers and towels for all hotel guests so you don't have to wait. It is soooooo close to oodles of good restaurants and bars. We would highly recommend The Sawadee, v close to the hotel and PS Hotel, which is near Bangla Raod. And you have to go to Da Hood Night Market, it is the best value for money and the food is superb!

Lovely surprise. Happy customers.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Was all great only thing I suggest is that the transfer people you use for airport pick up and drop off maybe carry some mosquito spray in there vehicle as our ride to the airport we were slapping ourselves left right and centre as was a few in the van. Other than that great experience.

Beautiful inviting entrance, lovely staff, handy location, great pool area, lovely room with view of pool. Bed was comfortable. Good room service food combos and breakfast. All in all good. Maybe could have had some activities by the pool or in the pool during happy hour for fun for an hour or 2. Get guests mingling plus bringing business to the pool bar. Or some entertainment or music down there during happy hr.

Location great.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

Not a lot of choice for breakfast same every day. Stayed at better resorts for same value in Patong.

Location great. Close to beach and nightlife but not to close to nightlife to disrupt your sleep.

Worst hotel I have stayed at in 5 years
    • Deluxe Double Room

When we arrived the bed sheets had stains on them and it took 2 trips to reception to get someone to come and change them. The bathroom hadn’t been cleaned properly - dirty marks everywhere. Obviously a big hotel and high turnover but it wasn’t good enough. The service at reception was very slow and I had to repeat many things for them to understand my questions. Staying here was hard work and not relaxing like it should be. I won’t be recommending it to anyone.

The breakfast was nice

Loved it
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room and bathroom cleaning was below tge standard of the hotel but it was 6/10

It was really relaxing comfortable nice swimming pool and nice brakefast i really enjoyed the stay

Worst hotel ever
    • Deluxe Double Room

The worst hotel ever Not recommended to any one Noisy pool Not friendly stuff Poor breakfast Not cleaning well Lot of mosquitos We arrived at 2.30PM And received our rooms Between 3-4 PM And last day we was asked to check out at 12 with no extension Our reservation was for double room with breakfast but the hotel stuff insisted that an second person should be paid for.....

Actually I didn’t like any thing about that hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

It’s the worst hotel , I ever stay in my life, specially the stuff Are really impolite That’s the worst experience I have with Booking.com.

Actually I didn’t like any thing about that hotel

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. Even though we arrived early they did their best to prepare the rooms for us, and gave us a free upgrade to a room with a better view without us even asking! The facilities are top class and the location is central to everything. The staff are also extremely friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. Literally no complaints!

Very nice hotel and location
    • Deluxe Double Room

Celebrating Chinese New Year and closed of the pool area at 2pm onwards in 35c day

Staff were all lovely and helpful and gave us a cot for our 9 months old baby. Great breakfast and pool&gym

Fun place stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

I really loved staying at this property , rooms were massive and the beds could accommodate 4 people. Only one issue i was staying on the Ground level and there were too many mosquito way too many. B.fast was standard no complains

There was only 1 coffee machine, which resulted in a long...
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was only 1 coffee machine, which resulted in a long queue at breakfast. On one morning there was a notice to say the machine was out of use! Surely they could have provided a back-up machine?

• Deluxe Double Room

Room could have been little bit cleaner. Overall it was clean but bloodstains in curtain from killed mosquito and bathroom edges were not really done. But rest was fine

Staff was fantastic

Rude staff and good hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff were rude and very unhelpful. And the hotel is quite pricey as we added an extra bed for 1500 thb extra other than room cost and the insurance taken from the credit card is expensive and takes along time to be refunded

Hotel was clean classy and location is good.

Very good location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

Our room had an odor of cigarette smoke and the bathroom was not well mantained as there was mildew in the bath and shower.

Pool was a great place to relax as the beach was so crowded. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The communal pool was beautiful and spacious.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

Breakfast had a poor selection but a cute omelette making station. Our room was not cleaned until 6pm. The pool was a little cold around 5-6pm when there is no light shining.

The communal pool was beautiful and spacious. The swim up bar had delicious cocktails with happy hour 4-6pm. The bathroom was spacious and had a good view of the pool. There are lots of shops near by.

Great hotel, just don't eat at the restaurant.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

The restaurant. We went there for lunch and were were not impressed. The staff was very unfriendly and really didn't seem to want us there. It took ages to get served, it took 15-20 mins before the waiter came back to tell us they didn't have the beer we ordered and it took more than 45 mins before our food arrived, even though were were alone in the restaurant. We barely saw any staff outside of this, except for a guy playing on his mobile phone, who did his best to ignore us. The food portions are very small, and quite expensive. Food just outside the hotel is MUCH cheaper and better.

Loved the rooms, and the location. Very nice place. We would come back again. Very close to all the fun stuff. 5 mins walk to Patong Beach, 15 mins to Bangla Road. Awesome bar strip just next to the hotel (turn right and cross the bridge at night, you can't miss it)

We had a nice time at the Devanagar
    • Deluxe Double Room

The pillows were too hard and the street view wasn’t very good. The soap took a long to be replaced as did the shampoo and we ran out of toilet paper and had to use tissues.

The breakfast was good and the pool was nice.The

The staff steals from the rooms!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room

In one of the days, the housekeeper raced our luggage and stole $ 200 from his pants pocket. I spoke to the staff of the hotel, and they was very unprofessional, and said they did not respond to the objects in the room. This has happened at this hotel. Take care how to keep money and goods!

Photos of the rooms on-line are deceiving. Not so clean up close.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

The room smelled of mold. Sheets and towels were stained. There was an exceptional amount of mold on the curtains and walls. Not to mention the room just felt unsanitary. I rented 2 rooms and both were the same. The noise level at night from local night clubs was so loud and made it hard to sleep. I asked to change to different rooms. After 2 calls and 2 trips to the reception desk we were accommodated and the rooms were much much better.

Close to the beach, shopping and restaurants. The pool was great and the location was centrally located. The room was a decent size and had a nice view of the pool.

Absolutely nothing.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The breakfast is terrible, bad quality, the smell of the hotel and room are absolutely disgusting, I’m glad to spend only 1 night there, also the staffs are rude and never has smile on their face. I absolutely not recommend this hotel at all.

Absolutely nothing.

Nice but would be better with room upgrading
    • Deluxe Double Room

1st impression is great but rooms are getting really tired & would do with renovating/upgrade (especially considering the price they charge). They try to take a hefty deposit on the checkin, which is not advertised anywhere. WiFi is very poor. Pool bar very very pricy. Room cleanliness rather poor Finally, there is too many nice places in Thailand to stay in Phuket (Patong) which was the most expensive, most touristy and least authentic from the places we’ve visited

Very good location. 1st impression of the hotel. Highly professional staff, decent breakfast

Hotel is well placed with nice composition of living...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

Some guests are making noise after 11 and it makes difficult to stay with small children

Hotel is well placed with nice composition of living apartments , good pool facilities and excellent staff. Hotel is located on the road leading to grand bazaar and very close to beach side

Nice hotel in phuket
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

Cleaning room is not good level. Hotel free water botlees is not good smell, better buy in shop for 7 bath. I did not like 3000 bath deposit from credit card, better ask cash money and give back with check out

We have been in Deevana 2th january to 7th january. Nice hotel close to hard rock cafè, good reception service, nice pool always clean and free place for sunbath. Very good quality food restaurant hotel cafe and ratio price/quality higher than the other patong restaurants.

Big pool area
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

The cleaning needs to be improved.

It's located in a quiet corner close to Patong center. The pool area is nice and quite big. Room is spacious with balcony. It fit in even 3 single beds. Breakfast is with lots of choices. Bed is comfortable. The elevator is very fast! Free beach towels every day.

Great hotel but problems with bathrooms/sewage
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was a weird smell in our room. We requested a different room but the smell was the same... Plus the second room had a clogged toilet. Overall we enjoyed our stay at Deevana Plaza but this was an issue that significantly influenced our travel experience (the hotel was booked for the new year's holidays).

Beautiful hotel with a great swimming pool, excellent location... Attentive and caring staff

Service level especially at reception should be improved
    • Deluxe Double Room

Service staff at reception were pretty unfriendly - lacking in the big smile to make the guest feel welcome Staff at the cooking counter for egg was pretty rude in their response to guest's request - not us but we witness it & we were quite surprised cos we had been to Thailand many times & almost all the time we give a thumb up for service but not for Neevana.

Big room w nice pool view

Excellent service.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Pool was great wish there was a jacuzzi or heated pool option.

Large Luxury Hotel. Breakfast had lots of options and I particularly appreciated the cappuccino option.

Great time at the hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The quality of the toiletries was not upto the mark and should be definitely improved. the corridors are not air conditioned so sometimes it gets hot, and there is a sudden rise in temp as you exit the room.

I stayed here with my wife for 4 nights. the location of the hotel is very good, its located just diagonally opposite to hard rock cafe and hooters. 7 mins from Patong beach. Family mart, tour operators and motorbike rental is just located outside the gate. They have sufficient space for parking. Rooms were large in size and the bed is really big, almost the size of two queen beds. In room amenities were good. I would recommend to take a room with the view of the pool. Breakfast was nice with lot of choices, we didn't eat any other meal in the hotel so can't comment. Staff was helpful and welcoming. excellent value for money. would come back for sure.

good service.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room back view not very good

good service. Great pool, great breakfast, and restaurant in evening had some great special buffets. enjoyed stay very much

The deluxe suits are very comfortable and a lot of space.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The deluxe suits are very comfortable and a lot of space. Nice pool area, water was a bit cold. Very close to the night market and lots of restaurant opportunities around. Patong beach only 5min walk away

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Overall, functional and pleasant enough but don't expect 4 star.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff was clearly overworked and cranky although the bell boy was very smiley and nice. The room was obviously cleaned really quickly as it wasn't very clean (coffee and water stains on table). Our city view room was noisy, had to change. Coffee was average

I liked the gym and its 24 hours access, the pool was great! It was nice of them to give us a late check out and kept our bags for us. Location was pretty good too.

Amazing
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything...I don't have enough good words for the stuff working at this hotel and all Thai people- so positive, smiling always ready to help for whatever you need.(so if you read negative comments for them I suppose the quest was rude and not them). The room was specious, same the bath (even the bad and the pillows were too soft for us we didn't pay too much attention on it, it is patong and after all day out we sleep like a "babies". The pool is also great, even for 9 nights we didn't have time to use it. If we return again for sure our choise would be Deevana Plaza.

The humidity in the room (649) was too high.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The humidity in the room (649) was too high. You could smell it ....due to this even the bed felt moist. The fans of the entire air condition are placed outside in front of the building on the ground floor, the fans are causing noise which u can hear in the room, especially during night. Shower head could be renewed.

The breakfast spread was really good!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Clean sheets and towel mats had old stain

The breakfast spread was really good! And room was spacious for two! Satisfied with the room cleaning as well

Average stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

All the staff wasn't friendly at all and some have kind of aggressive behavior, They will never greet you and even when you do they will just smile a plastic smile. The breakfast was not suitable for Muslims as it was all pork except of very limited choices.

The swimming pool,The Room Facilities

A very pleasant stay with really friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

We were at the lounge during Happy Hour with our 3 children and we could smell smoke from the driveway right outside the lounge.

The staff are all very friendly and efficient. Hotel location is convenient with restuarant nearby, money changer and family mart just outside the hotel.

Wouldn’t stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room

Rooms unclean, charge you 70B per water bottle when they tell you it’s free, on check out they give you a large bill for water.. I paid via booking .com I rock up late pm and they make me pay cash even tho my card was charged. I had my 4yo daughter too. Place is unfriendly and doesn’t care about anything but your money ...

Not great overall

A little bit of luxury but, left down by large group bookings.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

The pool area was understaffed so, when people left pool area glasses plates left around pool area which made it look tatty. Some of the pool towels were old and had holes in them and area was starting to show signs of its age with wear and tear, edges of seat deck covers perished, area at bottom of bar and edges around pool going green which needed a good clean. Also lift had coffee stains on the inside of the door which was poor for such a nice hotel. When we were there was also a very large group of young rowdy Indian male holiday makers who appeared drunk and took over pool area a few times during our stay, playing ball games for a few hours in the late afternoon early evening which didn't help the ambiance of the place when we were trying to chill out and relax and also wasn't good for families with small kids so, they all quietly dissappeared away as we did. Once they left the place was like a different hotel very peaceful and pleasant.

Nice bedroom and Bed was very comfortable with decent bathroom with a bath and walk in shower. Nice pool area with good music although drinks abit pricey but happy hour from 4pm to 6pm so all good and good breakfast with nice restaurant.

Comfy room and wonderful staff.

Better designed bathroom.

Comfy room and wonderful staff. Very helpful. My partner slipped on the bathroom door lip and needed hospital treatment. The manager organised a car and came with us to make sure everything went well. Wonderful service. Close to shops, markets and beach. Ps. From Oz not Thailand

I would not stay again due to the state of the room but staff and location was ideal
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was very musty and strong smell, we asked to be changed and the next room was still bad but not as much in the end we had to just settle. There was mould in bathroom and walls were dirty also

The pool was beautiful and clean and the staff were great, always smiling

Nothing to expect
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room is not clean, The bed sheet that we had at the first day was dirty and looks that it has some stain of blood and I refused even to stay in the same room. The staffs specially at the reception don't have proper hand over to each other bc of this every stuff is asking for the same thing now and then which is really irritating.

Will again stay at the hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

WiFi reception poor as username and password had to be entered after almost every text message (it does not remain active). Comfort of beds can be improved.

Breakfast excellent with a wide variety. Room and bathroom spacious. Pool view contributed to stay. Staff assisted with enquiries. Location of hotel was excellent, with a Family Mart next to hotel where beverages can be bought. Pool environment very good with a "happy hour" on cocktails.

Very nice location for a really acceptable price
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

The breakfast corresponds more to Asian people than to Europeans. We would have liked to have more choice for bread, but we understand that they focuse on the main customer base.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable. The hotel was very well situated, near a lot of restaurants and shops. There were quite some things to do in the nearer surroundings.

Very Nice hotel accommodation with very value of cost .

The breakfast for 4 night it was good but almost the same

Very Nice hotel accommodation with very value of cost . Nice and friendly staff with helpful. excellence location near all facilities

quiet location
    • Deluxe Double Room

egg station was just ok pancake machine is always needing attention

good value for the money, nice pool,coffee machineQuit location, away from the noise and crowds

Awsome
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

"Smile service can make the everything lovely"

Breakfast it was good the staff is okay but not really want to service i can feels because i use to work in 5 star hotel before i just want to share " You are the service person no matter what is your guest looks like good or bad but you have to service them from your heart, And the reception just want to finish job Check in and Check out i don't feel that they want to take care me or maybe that reason is i am Thai, But a bell man he is very kindly he is a perfect service person his name is Mr. Suriyan he take care and very friendly until when i check out, But everything is lovely thank you for lovely holiday, Sorry for my English.

Comfortable. But could and should be better
    • Deluxe Double Room with Pool View

Although booked a pool view room the staff were not very cooperative to offer choice even though empty rooms were available. Also although my wife and me were staying with the same hotel the second time the staff didn't offer any promotion as shown on the hotel website.

Browse Deevana Plaza Phuket traveller photo gallery