Reviews of FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit 4 stars

27 Sukhumvit Soi 1, Sukhumvit Rd., Wattana, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand

#844 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

First of all i requested a non smoking room and i got smoking room. Breakfast is bad. Location is bad. Its in the end of Sukhumvit. Lots of better hotels around there. Not worth the money i paid!

Run down

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Read my other two reviews. In addition to the lousiness of the experience, I would say their management isn't very smart either. They might have got 920 baht out of me for minimal laundry, but in return they got three terrible reviews and lost any possible business from me again. Stupid.

The best thing I liked was that I had to make three separate bookings while I was sorting out details for a procedure with the hospital. That means I can leave this place three of the worst possible reviews.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Moldy smelling room. Low quality breakfast. And very limited and not very good menu the rest of the day either. No restaurants real close by. Oh, and did I mention these people are thieves? Read my other review. I've never seen a place that was so just about the money.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

These people are thieves and have no integrity. I dropped off laundry in my own bag that consisted of 2 pairs of pants, 3 t-shirts and 6 pairs of underwear. That's it, minimal. First of all they promised me it would be back the next day before I needed to check in to the hospital at noon. It wasn't back until 7pm. And then, when it did come back, they said the cost was 920baht!! ($28) Utterly ridiculous! I've never paid more than 130baht for that amount of laundry anywhere in Thailand. I complained and they said, oh you should have seen the price list in the closet next to our laundry bag. I said I never even opened the closet because I had my own bag and therefore never saw your usurious price list. I went all the way up to the manager and even he insisted I pay the 920. Never this place again. And the worst review I can leave. And the room was musty smelling. And the breakfast was low quality. And there was a long flight of steps to get up to the place. If you are coming to the hospital because of a knee or leg injury, this is going to be difficult for you.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything was top class.

Excellent stay in spacious clean well furnished room which provided everything we needed. Parking was easy and 20 meters from the entry doors. Wifi was very good. TV was clear and good choice of channels. Bed was one of the most comfprtable we have rested in.in years. Break fast had good choice and was fresh and tasty.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It's at the very end of my normal staying area. But it's fine if you need to be at that end of Sukumvite.

Comfortable. Great Staff. Very clean.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Receptionist at the hotel was very impolite, didnt want to greed you and we got a look from them every now and then. Room service was awful the food was horrible ordered 3 dishes and couldnt eat any of them. They need to hire a new chef or something. The hotel was very old, need much improvement.

The maid staff on floor 7 was very very friendly!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location was not great. Located in little alley. Quite a walk to nearest LRT station. Staff hardly understand English.

I was upgraded to premium room, which was a renovated room. All my other friends stayed at the older rooms.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Great location and good value for what you pay for. It’s a very quick walk only 1 minute to Bumrungrad Hospital, very convenient. Complimentary late checkout until 1pm. Pharmacy on location and staff were excellent.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

they don't have lift at 10th floor and we need to use stairs for this which is uncomfortable for baby and patient . They should arrange lift in every floor

I t has everything that I did not expect . It is very near to Bumrungrad hospital . they provide kitchen utensils which are most appreciated . I came with baby and it gives me huge support

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I have stayed for a long time and initially they had an work-out room. Then they close it and they did not give alternative. The TV channels isn't good.

The location and the staff is good with exception to the engineer's where I had suffered from both the internet and the TV channels and they did not fixed.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Checked in to deluxe room. Room had a funky cigarette smell and lit with a dim yelllow light worthy of a horror movie. Considered foregoing the reservation for another hotel. Staff gave us a free room upgrade to Premier which was much better. However, location wasn't the best and the rest of the hotel looks old. Wouldn't go back.

Premier room was modern and comfortable

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I did not like the mattress of the bed it was very HARD, not comfortable at all, also Worn out towels as I mention before, very old furniture, microwave and hot water kettle are old/not working probably, breakfast was same every day.

I like the location of the Hotel, nearby Bumrungrad international Hospital also the Mesjid (Mosque) in the Hospital it self, Nana road, Arabic restaurants, and shopping markets and shopping for good and much more.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Loud Air conditioner - but that is normal in Asia for whatever reason --- also the building is simply old, mold is growing on the walls and around the AC - but again, given the silence of the neighborhood etc, I can't complain much

Great location for the hospital, can't be beat --- amazingly it was not loud outside, I mean WOW, but that being said the AC was extremely loud and probably installed a hundred years ago ---- Good room size to for around 50 USD

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing, I do not remember disliking anything

The size of the hotel was surprisingly containing all the facilities in scale of course. Without being luxurious it was satisfying the expectations for a property of that standard. I had a comfortable stay and I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends and family members.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Front desk staff should be more smart, They are not so much trained about tourism, They have to know how to receive a clients, how to well come them, how to talk with smart manner, how to makes successful comiunication with customers, assessment of customers, ......

Room space and cleans are commendable. Bumrungrade Hospital is very closed with this Hotel.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

View from the room. Lifts could be better.

Small cozy swimming pool and sauna! Very close to Bramrungrad hospital and lots of food stores. Easy to get Tuk Tuk. Good foot massage Centre.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Though the hotel is commendably well maintained despite its old age, some room furniture and the bathroom amenities can be further improved. Also, given the great majority of guests from Middle Eastern and South Asian countries, a Muswalla (Muslim prayer room) will be really appreciable and add great value for the predominantly Muslim guests.

Great place if you are a Muslim visiting Bangkok for medical treatment in Bumrungrad Hospital, which is right across the street. The nearest Muswalla (Muslim prayer room) is that of Bumrungrad Hospital which is very near. The breakfast buffet is halaal, though I'm not sure about lunch or dinner. However there are two halaal restaurants just stone throw away those the hotel allows to deliver food to your room. The hotel is quiet, comfortable and recommendable.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My room was infested with bugs, they were coming out of the woodwork. PLEASE DONT STAY THERE UNTIL THEY TAKE THIS ISSUE SERIOUSLY. More like a 2-3 star hotel, definitely doesn’t deserve 4 stars! Was supposed to have an outdoor pool, but the staff never showed me where it is... so I’m assuming it wasn’t actually there, just included in ads to make it look better!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I stayed here twice at the beginning and end of a trip to Bangkok. When I was leaving for the train station, the staff were "unable" to find a taxi, leaving me waiting 15 minutes. Then they tried to charge me B400 for a private car from the transport desk in the lobby (double the fare of a metered taxi). When I informed the staff that I had been to Thailand many times before, he immediately dropped the price to the normal range. I took the private car as I had no other choice, but the service was poor. I ended up almost missing my train. I've never had a problem like this in Bangkok before despite many stays over the years. Clearly the bell hops are profiting from this in-house transport desk, using it to scam and prey on unsuspecting and inexperienced tourists. The same thing happened again when I left for the airport-- they claimed to be unable to find me a taxi. However, I had downloaded Uber and another Thai taxi app, so I used that instead and was able to get a cab very quickly. The promised cable TV channels include several English news stations such as Al Jazeera English. Most of these were not available and the TV channels which were available had very poor image quality. During my second stay, I asked about this. They sent a technician who clearly had no idea what he was doing or how to fix it. After ten minutes, he called one of the bell hops and they both stood in my room awkwardly staring at the TV. Reception then informed me the TV was not working "today" and would be fixed tomorrow. This was clearly a lie since the channels weren't there during my first stay either, and, sure enough, the following day I heard nothing more from any of the staff, and nothing was fixed. Fix the TV, or change the advertised list of TV channels so it's actually correct. But don't fob me off and lie to me.

Overall decent value for money

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel will be perfect if shower curtain are clean in both room we too and also black tiles show white stains deep cleaning needed . White wooden Toilet door need to be clean or repaint.

Room size is good with microwave and wash basin. Good location quite at night. Two minutes walking distance to Bumrungrad Masjid. Claimed HALAL Breakfast.....!? Furnitures is old but well maintained.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Buffet breakfast menu wasn't good. Every morning we had to tell our room no for buffet breakfast as we were the new guest every day. 1.2 (approx) km away from Nana station (BTS).

Very close to Bamrungrad Hospital. We were on the 4th floor and we heard the cuckoo every morning. You can watch movie at the hotel room with extra sound system in DVD player. However, you need to buy the DVD from outside. Fish market was nearby and in the evening you can enjoy the seafood. If you are looking for halal food, you need to go walk around 1 km to SOI 3 Sukhumvit. Nefertiti, Al Hussain and many halal restaurants were there. 7 eleven store and pharmacy were very near to the hotel for emergency need.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My current room 806 costs 75.48$ (including breakfast) with the beds are smaller than my last room 302 with price around 56.83$ without breakfast.

Hot water is working

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

temperature control of airconditioner not working properly, restricted selection of TV programs.

friendliness of staff, comfortable large bed, spacious room, "kitchen corner" with tea/coffee brewing facility, central location with easy access to sky train, restaurants, clubs, shopping etc., free newspaper available,

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had been ocanceled booking 1 days before staying. The reason is that They didn’t accept my husband’s credit card because Booker was under my name. I thought this reason was so silly, But If they wanted to do that why did they informed to late and cancelled our booking just 1 minute after sending email. They didn’t call us before. When We received the email. Our first task contacted the Hotel immediately but no answer until tomorrow. That’s why We did book the hotel again with higher price. When We came to tue Hotel and complained abt our situation, They asked us to show evident that We tried to contact them (2 emails and so Many calls) without sorry. They passed all mistakes to Booking.com. That was all my unpleasant abt them, Firstly, please say sorry your client when you and your partner were on the same boat.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Warmwater didnt work very well. Need some time to get hot. In my room there was not a good sawable step down. Dangerous! Booked by indian families and/or muslims. Breakfast was okay, could be better.

Gym and the cool recption area.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very poor internet service. Supply of toiletries was inadequate for 2 persons. Variation of breakfast is needed. Clear in front of the hotel is required. Cheater taxi drivers wait for hotel residents. Rain water was accumulated. Back dated TV with poor cable connection.

Room was spacious and clean and towels were also clean. Staff were helpful.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything tging is mentioned very specific above + I booked for six nights due to some emergency issues we check out early only two night we stayed there hotel refused to retuned our money back for the parlance night that didn’t stayed there !!!!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This hotel like special for Arabic guest. Location next to the hospital at the small junction and you need to walk out to Main Road first and continue walk about 10min to BTS station. It is really inconvenience For those come for leisure. When come to grab a taxi at that area the driver asked for fixed price instead turn on meter so you need to walk out to main road to get meter taxi. The room was smelly and uncomfortable. And all their towels are yellowish turning to grey. So if you plan to stay here bring your own towel.

If you are on budget trip then this hotel might be one of your choice.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The TV channels have little to view be it international news broadcasts or sport transmissions - live or otherwise. It advisable that you introduce cable channels like the CNN, BBC...ETC.

The hotel with all its amenities and the service provided were indeed good. The bed and bed is firm and very healthy with comfort. The bed sheets were very white and immaculately clean. The WIFI facility is appreciated.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast should be better than this.

Only comment I have is breakfast is cold not hot enough naan bread is also cold steam egg not hot enough no choice much for guest not just here in Furama Ex Asoke same issues the hotel but very good thing is staff really lovely person.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was bad. Gym was bad. Staff don’t smile that much especially receptionist area. Only one kind of restaurant inside the hotel.

The room and location was great!

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I didn’t like anything about this hotel. Please have a true picture of a property when you sell it online, I booked the property after looking at the pictures posted, however I feel cheated with the actual situation of the property. The rooms and the hotel are generally smelly. All the facilities are old.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The front desk checkout person was not happy and made me wait 20 minutes while I was trying to catch a flight.

This was just fine for the price I paid. I tend to stay in the same quality of hotels as I travel the world. The food in the restaurant was absolutely surprisingly amazing! I would go back just for the food!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Parking is small .. hotel under renovation therefore, some noise. none-renovated rooms quite old . breakfast is useless... cheap and mai aroi

Size of the room, bath tub, closeness to BTS

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Can't complain about anything really, everything was pretty good.

the place is great, hence me coming back again. Lovely staff, location is awesome and very much a value for money with all the facilities and the standards.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Premium Double or Twin Room

First of all we request for extra bed in the room they make us to pay around 100 OMR extra in the total cost second there was too much noise from the construction in the hotel where we have sick people with us where they can't sleep also the bathroom the door stuck many times when we request for repairs no one shows till we left the hotel. The good thing only the location next to the Hospital only

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Facility was old and water system got problem , some time water stop supply during my showering . Lift was old and cannot reach the highest floor.

Location near to bunrungrad hospital, recommend to who are bunrungrad hospital patients

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Gym was very small and the Equipment was Broken and out of Order. The Pool size is more a Jacuzzi tiny Dip Pool to sit and relax. It not a swimming pool. The Station location is a bit of a long walk to the BTS station about 10 to 15 mins walk. There are no shopping centers, Bars and restaurants close by. You would need to take the Train/Metro to the next stop. I had dinner in the restaurant and felt the food quality and flavor could be vastly improved. The facilities in the room can do with some updating. My Electric Kettle was old and the lid did not close properly. The Iron too was in a poor condition.

The Room size was great but a bit old style but it had everything. The breakfast was Excellent and good choice of western and Thai. You have two Seven Elevens mini department store close by for any emergency stuff. Convenient for those who need to access the hospital close by.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I have noticed there are a very tiny cook Roche's and the bathroom need minor fixing.

The breakfast was good but I wish they can have some cheese added and allow cooking eggs.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Old and broken down furniture. Lots of mosquitoes and lights broke down not repaired through the 3 nights, despite informing on the first night of stay. Bottles of water was not given for two consecutive days and we have to ask for them repeatedly. Night Staff by name Bone was unresponsive and housekeeping staff that came up to follow up on our requests for our bottles of water were very rude. Suspected that problems were filtered by staff and never surface to manager, and hence improvements couldn’t be made.

Big room, value for money.

All brilliant

This hotel was brilliant, can not fault it in any way, especially the staff As i travel for work frequesntly what I loved about this hotel was there pay upon check out policy when i adjusted my stay to be there longer, wish there was more hotels as good and staff as friendly as this A++++++

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Only if the breakfast could be extended for another hour.

The setting was great, just a little walk to BTS, and 5 minutes walk to Nana. Everything is just around the corner, if you can't find anything the very helpful staff will assist you. They truly made my stay very lovely. The room I got came with everything to make my stay great. Extremely valuable for the price I paid, for a location like that.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I understood, Booking.com only pay on my arrival. But why hotel had claimed payment before my arrival and paid.? I normally pay hotel in cash on arrival.?

Cosy and confortable and quite.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Only 2 English speaking TV channels, both of which were reality TV content. Poor water pressure. A long walk to the main road. Dated rooms (DVD players!)

I booked this hotel to check it as a recovery place post surgery for an intended hospital stay. Helpful staff, good breakfast, comfortable bed. Close to the hospital.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Was really disappointed to pay for early check in and early check out. As I even requested for them like two weeks back while booking. I specifically said two single beds yet I was given 1 large bed.

The room was big and spacious. Really liked the welcoming juices.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was very old. There were stains in curtains and part of the wall. We requested for a twin room but offered double room! The base has also stains. The breakfast is the same every day! By the way I stayed in this hotel for more than four occasions. But now the rooms are getting older and and and needs immediate renovation!!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel provide us suite which was really good, nice & big. Only problem was the hot water supply was not working!with my little kid i faced problem for this. They came 2 time to fix it but it didn’t work .

Very good location.i went for my son’s treatment in Bumrungrad Hospital. Only 30 sec from hotel to hospital. Halal restaurants also available. There was a Bengali & halal restaurant just beside hospital entry .& of course close from hotel.

Several things.

Not much to like. Hotelnis good for those are sick because hospital is next door. The front access entrance to the hitwl was flooded on two occassion because of heavy rain! We were unable to leave the hotel. Scary!!

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel is not clean and definitely here are many other better hotels. Unlike others in Bangkok, staff at this hotel aren’t trained properly and definitely need to improve on their customers service. Won’t repeat the visit to this hotel and my advice,,, stay somewhere else

Nothing at all

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is just normal. Decoration are old and the stairs in front of hotel is quite big :(

Room are so big and clean.Have microwave, plates, fork and spoons for dinning. Location is good. Very close to Bumrungrad Hospital.

Reception ladys behaviour

This is 8 times i m in furama..this times i booked my rooms over booking.com..they cant give service as per our requirement.this times we really shocked about my booking and Furama's stuff cooperation..but still we like furama..its my request pls dont do anything which is very pain for furamas guest..thanks

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No wifi unless you stand next to your front door. Despite going to reception(and meeting lovely Nun) and trying to get it fixed nothing happened. Also they don't clean rooms only change towels and sheets, after couple of days it is very visible. After all a shame I think management changed as my previous visit was much more pleasant, place was ran much better.

Most of the staff were friendly except one receptionist Nun: try to interrupt her while she is using her social media and you'll see. In fact location is good but they forgot to mention that they have revocation till December so in fact you live on the construction site for the full price.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the whole place is looking a bit tired and shabby

excellent location across the road from Bumrungrad Hospital, which is where we were going. Great hotel for staying the night before an early morning appointment but otherwise I wouldn't stay here.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They have learn to keep the interest of coustomers they already have than to hunt for the new ones

The staff around the kichen are very friendly however staff 's at the reception for the room service are not welcoming even they don't know the value of online booking when I go to extend my stay they said the room is already occopied which means they rented it although I explained that I will extend my stay

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I have been staying at this same hotel for over 7 years, and very little has changed. The bed is the same (too soft), old fashioned very weak and uncomfortable shower, very cheap amenities such as soap shampoo, old dingy towels. Unfriendly front desk staff, but housekeeping and doormen are always friendly. The food is overpriced and poor standard. The only reason I stay at that hotel is the size of the room, the reasonable price, and most of all the close proximity to the hospital that I visit twice a year.

Large room, proximity to the hospital

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bad smell in floor Loby. Lift needs to change. Resturant needs to hv a better setting and colourful with warm ambiance.

Honesty by house keeping people. As we got back our valuables after checked out. It was a surprise for us to get back valuables even after one day. People r really countable.

The hotel could use a few overhauls. Like smelly sheets and audible noise from the account compressor unit

Conveniently located near to Bumrungrud hospital

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Lighting in the room could have been brighter. The staff will do better with a smile!

Family oriented hotel, close to 7/11 and a 700 mtr walk to Nana area and 300 mtr to the Sukhumvit main road. A good hotel for families and those visiting Burmugrand hospital. Comes equipped with a microwave and cutlery set.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Check-in process and rudeness of the frontdesk staff.

I like the fact that receptionist dare to completely deny our booking from booking.com while we are showing our confirmation email print out. Then, he outright lied to us by our credit card has been rejected. I also like the fact that we had to wait until his shift of the duty was over and only then our reservation and the same credit card worked fine with the new incoming receptionist.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Premium Double or Twin Room

The furnishings in this hotel are old and dated. While maintaining it's obvious that a facelift is in order. At closer look you can tell that the furniture in particular is very old. The cabinets in the room or old etc. Also, the bed is very Hard. New mattresses please would be helpful. I understand the tension between new and pricing.

We were patients at the hospital. This location is very convenient. Staff or personable and attentive. This hotel is as advertised.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

It would have been really great if the restaurant and room service was available 24/7

overall stay was far better than I expected! we had such a great stay there.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Front desk staff.They are very conservatives to speak with smiley face. They have less interest to speak to satisfy guest/me.Their body language is almost absent. Smartness is very poor like Way of talking, seating, standing, Other then front desk its fine.

Family friendly environment

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some service giver staff. Housekeeping needs a great followup. At reception desk, it looks like Take it or Leave it.

I use this Hotel for the last five years whenever I go to Bangkok. However, I am very disappointed this time in many aspects. Furama is deteriorating and please save it.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bathroom needs full upgrade. Showers didn't work properly (you had to hold the shower head otherwise it sprayed water all over the room) and vanity basin was clogged. Damp odour upon entering room and bathroom. Staff were pretty unhelpful with requests and checkout took 15 minutes because room staff needed to confirm mini bar usage.

Very convenient location. Bed was comfortable and room was bigger than average.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bathroom its not clean and its old Shower and heater must fixed or replaced No more shower gel and shampoo only one time Towels not clean

Location near the hospital Room clean and good

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Nothing significant.

The hotel is located in a convenient location at Bangkok city to access major shopping places,health care facilities at Bamrungrad.Also the room fares is competitive.

Simply nothing

It's the worst hotel by far. They should call a motel not a 4 stars hotel. It's not even close to that. The rooms are very small, very poor, very old furniture, e equipped with very low cost and very old refrigerator and microwave (thanks to the fact that they were hardly functioning), the walls inside the room looks like as if there was no maintenance for at least 10-15 years back, the shelves were hardly working (we couldn't em up), the balcony , honestly there is no need for a balcony as the current one is meaningless and the Neighbour is just as bad as the hotel quality. I can write about it forever but the real fact is if I ever have the chance to go to this hotel again I will never do it even if it's the last hotel ever in Bangkok.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room 610. The balcony was small w/o place to sit and door was broken and cannot be closed so a lot of noise from air conditioner. Old CRT TV.

Big room.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

When I booked through you I specified I wanted breakfast included. When I got there it was not included. I gave a credit card number to hold the reservation (not to be charged). When I arrived they had charged it to the card. The booking .com form I filled out specifically stated the card would not be charged.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Entering the Hotel is very high stair case, they have Handy cap lift very small, breakfast every day same food they have 3 to 4 dishes not match verity.

the room Size and very clean, WiFi good.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No complaints at all about this hotel or staff.

All staff were excellent, and really cared about providing great service. Special mention: Jam, Bob and Komkitt at the restaurant. You guys are amazing and made me feel at home during my month long stay. Thanks for taking such good care of me. Thanks too, to reception staff who went the extra mile for me.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff were not very friendly. And room was not described as booking. No balcony and booking said it had a balcony. I had to wait an hour whilst they prepared another room, which nearly made me miss a business meeting.

Large room and location

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Sometimes I had a little trouble connecting to the internet on my phone, however it was no problem for my computer. However it may have just been my dinosaur of a phone :-)

Three of the restaurant staff (Jam, Komkitt and Bob) were exceptional! I have travelled extensively, internationally and have never come across such a caring, efficient team who take pride in going the extra mile to make your stay better than you could have imagined. I never missed breakfast, not just because of the great food, but because of the genuine, cheerful, warm greeting I received every morning. It was the perfect start to my day, especially since I was there for an extended stay, due to a family emergency.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staffs were not friendly and helpful. The room was very old and if you woke up late in the afternoon, there would be no chance for you to have your room cleanned.

Thr location is very convenient

Browse FuramaXclusive Sukhumvit traveller photo gallery