2. Thailand hotel reviews
  3. Bangkok Province hotel reviews
  4. Bangkok hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Goodfellas Thong lo Hostel

Reviews of Goodfellas Thong lo Hostel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Sukhimwit 55, Thonglor , Wattana, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand

#43 of 1,506 hotels in Bangkok

Based on 466 hostel reviews

9.8

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Great time in a quiet hostel!
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

All guests share one set of bathrooms that has one sink. There was never a big issue with me, but hen again I was getting up late and coming home early. If you're coming and going at similar hours to other guest, you might have issues. The only other thing is that if you are looking to meet people in the hostel, this hostel does not really have that kind of vibe. It seems to be more for people who are fine doing their own thing and never meeting up and going out with fellow travelers.

The location is phenomenal. You get down the stairs from the Thong Lo stop on the BTS, and the hostel is maybe twenty steps away! And the best part is, even being so close to the major road and rail stop, at night in the dorm I never heard ANY street noise. I was quite impressed, actually. On the one hand, I want everybody to know how awesome this little place is, but on the other, I really enjoyed having the whole 4 person dorm room to myself. I think people primarily just book here for the private rooms. You might get lucky like me, though, if you book the dorm. Nobody else was there the 5 days I stayed.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

One of the better hostels:
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

Everything above Hostel standard, staff super friendly and breakfast amazing.

One of the better hostels: Location is super to discover BKK. Personal is friendly and always happy to help you. Next trip to BKK and I will stay for sure again at Goodfellas.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Very convenient location right at the bottom of BTS Thong...
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

The rooms that face the street (we had the striped room) are quite noisy being next door to the skytrain, ear plugs are essential.

Very convenient location right at the bottom of BTS Thong Lor station, it’s a café with rooms upstairs. Very clean shared bathrooms, good breakfast and welcoming staff.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Comfortable and Clean
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

I have absolutely no complaints!

Staff was AMAZING! Great location and everything was comfortable and clean. Breakfast being included was perfect. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Feels like home :) thanks to the stuff I just enjoyed coming...
    • Oriental room (No.3D)

Feels like home :) thanks to the stuff I just enjoyed coming down for a coffee with the cat in the morning. And honestly I got more service here than in a 5 stars hotel. The stuff and especially Shin are taking care about everything and find always a solution. Thank you all so much! I hope to be back soon!

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

So happy I stayed at Goodfellas.
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

So happy I stayed at Goodfellas. Shin and his wife are the absolute nicest and friendliest hosts ever. They are super helpful and gave me lots of tips. The room I stayed in was spacious and clean, bed was very comfy. The location, while far from old town, is right next to Skytrain which is super convenient and makes getting around very easy. Could not recommend staying here more!!

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Thanks for all support belonging my trip
    • (No.2A) The City Room

Staff is very friendly and give me more necessary information about Bangkok. Have a massage machine help me a lot after tired days in Bangkok Thanks all so much.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Highly recommended

not applicable. everything exceed my expectation

The owner is very considerate and helpful. He waited for us since we arrive in DMK around 7pm. Very near to the train station (BTS Thong Lo), basicly, under the railway track. Their breakfast is wholesome and good way to start the day. Room is spacious and very clean. We love the theme for our room (The Rock) as my friend and I are fan of The Beatles. Bed is comfy. The owner was kind enough for let us wait for awhile at the living room after we check out.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Clean , comfortable and convenient.
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

Clean , comfortable and convenient. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is unbelieveable amazing i had BLT, dark chocolate roll and ice capucino ! Ooh its all FREE !!! cant wait to come back, 100% reccomended ;)

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Perfect location, only few steps from the BTS exit.
    • (No.2B) The Rock Room

No 24hrs counter. If you don't have a key, it's a bit difficult to get in after 7PM.

Perfect location, only few steps from the BTS exit. Great variety of breakfast. The room and the common area (including the bathroom) is big, comfy and clean.

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

Lovely hostel in a great neighborhood
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

Goodfellas is amazing! First, the location is super close to transit and to a lovely Japanese neighborhood with good food, massage places, and shopping. While the location is somewhat far from the touristy areas, having the train makes it very easy to get around and to/from the airport. The breakfast is great and the cafe is cute. However, the best part is the amazing staff, especially Shin who is so friendly and sweet. The facilities are extremely clean and well-maintained. Gorgeous hostel!

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

Amazing hospitality and awesome BLT's and Coffee!!
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

If you want a great vibe and fantastic hospitality this is a great place to stay. There is a REASON why it gets such a great rating on Booking.com. Beds are great. Location amazing. Coffee and BLT's AWESOME! The music was great and added to the vibe. The owner and the staff were amazing. The hospitality was wonderful. It is cost-effective with a GREAT location...if I opened the curtains of my room I was looking right into the BTS station it was that close! It is a great location for access to the city centre and the shopping malls. In life there is luxury and then there is hospitality. If you are looking for luxury you need to go around the corner and stay in one of the more fancier places in Thong Lo and pay the much higher prices....

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Best cost benefit ever!
    • (No.2B) The Rock Room

Best cost benefit ever! They also have a good breakfast. Do not leave without trying the matcha latte (cold of hot). Staff are friendly. They also left a breakfast prepared for us in the fridge because we had an early checkout. Location is good, right on the metro. But it might be a little far to go walking from the night life on the region.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Right from the check-in to the checkout, The process was a...
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Right from the check-in to the checkout, The process was a breeze. Before my check-in, Shin emailed me step by step instructions to reach the property via taxi or metro and as mentioned, it is in the heart of this new thriving locality of Thong Lo. Staying here was made so much more comfortable with Shin’s and Naam’s impeccable hospitality. I would certainly recommend it to all budget travellers - for every facility they offer, but most importantly their warm hospitality. They even packed a breakfast for me, to carry for my 4am checkout !

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Cosy and lovely !
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

Amazing staff so cute and so friendly! And the hotel is very clean beautiful and agreeable, our room was very beautiful, the classical one, and finally ex-qui-si-te breakfast ! You should definitely go there

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Small but Very Nice Hostel
    • (No.2B) The Rock Room

The brick wall is not true but a wallpaper. No washing machine but has laundry store nearby(180/once). Only two shower rooms and two toilets per floor.

The staff is very friendly and passionate. The breakfast is very delicious. The room is clean, comfortable and beautiful. The location is perfect. The atmosphere is very good.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

A home away from home
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Very helpful & informative owner Shin & his friendly crews. Delicious breakfast & coffee Clean shared toilets Quiet & cosy environment Good location, just right @ the BTS Thong Lo Station

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

A sanctuary of hospitality :-)
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

- of course, being next to a BTS station and a big road, it was noisy. But we still slept well... :-)

- not a hostel, but a sanctuary. You step in and the crazy metropolis fades away. <3 - lots of space - very clean - gentle, helpful staff - literally next to a bts station - delicious breakfast

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Fantastic location, right by BTS.
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

A bit noisy, but it’s Bangkok so hard to escape noise.

Fantastic location, right by BTS. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Comfortable rooms. Great breakfast. Nice vibe!

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Value for money!
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

Cute and value for money. The room design are really the one caught my eye. The breakfast that was included is delicious. Prime location, just in front of Thonglor BTS station. Staffs are friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Good for couples or backpacker, with nice cafe!
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

It's an old house, so sounds were made when walking on the wooden floor, need to walk slowly softly sneaky The stair has no handrail while the flipflop maybe slippery(you need to take off shoes and wear the flipflop provided/barefoot), need to be very very careful!

Nice staff, very friendly and helpful! Modern and stylish decoration of rooms + air conditioned! Yummy breakfast at their cafe : pastry+ sandwich + coffee/tea Perfect location: right down stair of BTS, many restaurant nearby, also close to Japanese district Excellent price for a nice room + breakfast + perfect location!! *no individual toilet or bathroom for rooms, but it's fine for casual people!

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

awesome and super friendly
    • (No.2B) The Rock Room

It was written everywhere that guests should walk slowly since the building is quite old, but it didn't bother us that much. Except that everything was fine.

The owner was super-friendly and willing to help us. We arrived after the office hours, so we had to late check-in. The owner family was waiting for us. We were so moved as he prepared our breakfast for early departure. The breakfast everyday was so awesome and especially coffee was so delicious. The room was exactly same as photos at website. The location is perfect since it is just 1 minute from the subway station. They had a nice cafe in the first floor and we had a strong Wi-Fi.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

A really good Hostel !
    • (No.2A) The City Room

It takes a while in the city but you can catch the train and a boat and if you‘re smart it‘ll take you about 40 min then ( train to siam walk a bit and take a small boat from the pier).

We had a good time there, it‘s just next to the skytrain and a 10min train ride to all the good malls. There is a lot of places to eat. The staff was always super friendly and helpful and it was quite inside. The room was clean and the bath too.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

A good, simple place to stay, close to important transit line.
    • Oriental room (No.3D)

The breakfast food, while good, is quite small. I would recommend to the staff that they increase the size off the sandwiches. Also, the common areas are very hot so they aren't really used by anyone.

Our room was nice and very clean. The staff seemed to be in a good mood and was very helpful while we were there. Being right next to the rail line was fantastic for seeing the city. We didn't take a taxi once for our 2 night, 3 day stay in the city.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

A fantastic stay
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

Nothing. Everything was great. Maybe a slightly bigger breakfast but it was still very tasty.

Such a nice hostel. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was phenomenal. The hostel is located next to the train station so very easy to travel to and fro. It was probably one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Shin and team are extremely warm and helpful.
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

Shin and team are extremely warm and helpful. I checked in quite late (after their working hours) but Shin provided me the most concise and effective directions I’ve ever received! Not a minute lost from the luggage belt to bed. The room is tastefully done and very comfortable. Shin and team are around to help you with anything you need - be it answering questions or lending you a brolley or getting you a bottle of water... I had a great stay. Thank you.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Not your typical hostel!! Highly Recommend!
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

Don't forget your card key and more hangers.

Where do I start? First off, it is true... Shin and his staffs are beyond amazing. They were so helpful and patient. My experience felt like it was home away from home. I am missing the staffs as I am writing this review! I stayed in the Tropical Room (3C) I was not expecting the bed to be a cal-king size bed. It was so comfortable! I slept so well. The room was to my surprise...extremely spacious with lots of light. They offered me daily water. The cafe downstairs is a perfect place to start your day or if you have work to do it is a great work space and there's great wifi. Lovely options for breakfast and they even offered proper coffee and cappuccinos. This isn't your typical hostal. Location was perfect. The BTS is literally at your door step. You are steps away from all the great restaurants and bars. Everyone who stayed were respectful guests. There was a really nice flow of energy to the place. I highly recommend staying at the Good Fellas!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

A gem hidden below Thong Lo BTS station

Nothing !

Location could not be better, room is huge, price is unbeatable, small breakfast in the morning is nice, coffee is good, and on top of that the staff is absolutely lovely and welcoming.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Very good breakfast with the best cappuccino I ever had in a...
    • LOFT room (No.3A)

Very good breakfast with the best cappuccino I ever had in a hostel. The staffs are very friendly and helpful, giving a very welcoming feeling from beginning on.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

I filed myself in my best friend's house
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

I filed myself in my best friend's house. It was my first time in hostel-type place and I was impressed. Very nice furnitured rooms and clean bathroom. Good tea and sandwiches for breakfast. Thank you, Goodfellas!

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Lovely little backpackers, fantastic location, but...
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

Lovely little backpackers, fantastic location, but unfortunately the traffic kept me up most of the night, maybe a bit of double glazing on that third floor bedroom would be good as a sound barrier as that is the only downside for me

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

The staff is wonderful.
    • (No.2B) The Rock Room

I would have liked some fresh fruits for breakfast. It took us some time by train and ferry to get to the city. But it was also a nice trip.

The staff is wonderful. They helped us with everything and even much more. My flight was delayed and they did everything to support me. The hostel is beautiful and the cafe great. I felt like in a big family. So welcomed!

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Shin and all the staff of the hostel and cafe are very...

Shin and all the staff of the hostel and cafe are very accommodating and super friendly. The common area is spacious and the rooms are comfortable. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Fantastic stay, would highly recommend!
    • (No.2B) The Rock Room

The property is quite far out from the centre, you need to get a taxi or the sky train into town. However, there is a good shopping centre nearby which has some restuarants and a movie theatre.

The staff at the property and in the cafe were wonderful and super friendly! Our room was big and clean, and the bed was very comfy. The bathrooms and showers were clean and close to the rooms. The staff provided us with a map and showed us a good route into the main tourist spots, which was great. The breakfast was really tasty! Our flight was early in the morning, and the staff even made us a little breakfast box to go!!

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Great place. Location, stuff, comfort 10/10
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

Lovely ppl are working over there:) Always able to help. Bed was very comfy. Small breakfast every morning. They even left us meal in the fridge due to early morning flight. Thank you guys!

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Recommend absolutely!
    • (No.2B) The Rock Room

Breakfast food portion was quite small (but good), we would be hungry soon after. We were later than expected coming in, and didn't realize the check-in desk closed. I see it is on this website, but that detail can easily be missed and leave you in the lurch. We were lucky to have staff there to let us in!

Recommend absolutely! Stayed in the "Rock Room" and it was lovely! Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Location is extremely convenient and surprisingly quiet. Staff were very sweet and helpful. Coffee was fantastic too.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Nice Hostel with coffee shop

A little bit too loud

Central location (directly at BTS), perfect coffee, friendly and helpful staff (gave us good advice for our day in Bangkok, even prepared breakfast for our early start)

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Don’t hesitate to book!!
    • Oriental room (No.3D)

What an amazing place. Staff are really helpful and will set you off for the day on Bangkok. In my opinion invaluable give the size of Bangkok! Breakfast was superb and served quickly so you can get on your way for the day to explore. Room is perfect with plenty of space. The bed was exceptionally comfortable, especially after a day walking about. Bathroom facilities also excellent. Overall a truly wonderful stay

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

My choice for Bangkok
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

Do not know where to start. Location is brilliant, as you are actually under the BTS station. No noise at all. Rooms are great and so are the shared facilities. You can choose breakfast from their menu. Staff is amazing. Highly recommended!

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Great location, friendly staffs and nice breakfast
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

Lack of toilet and bathroom. Sound proof need improve.

Friendly staffs and the location is great. BTS Thong Lo just few door step. One toilet and bath each for male and female. Sound proof and room cleaness need improve. Found hair on somewhere corner in our room.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Friendly and warm staff. Superb value for money. Excellent location.
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

Nothing I didn't like here.

The best thing about Good fellas is the proprietor and the staff. They went over and beyond to help me feel welcome and even stored my luggage after I had checked out. When I woke up too late for breakfast they still offered to serve breakfast and gave free cappuccinos. The cafe is well designed, and the upstairs was nice and cosy - like staying at a family’s home. This is my first time staying at a hostel and I must say this exceeded my expectation. The location is superb and just outside the trendy Thonglor BTS. Despite the nearness, you do not hear the train or cars outside either. Don’t hesitate and book this lovely place.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Fantastic stay
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

The staff were so lovely and informative. It is located right next to a train station and is easy to find. The room itself is big, clean and nicely decorated and the shared bathroom is also kept very clean. The breakfast was lovely and served in the cafe, which is a very nice touch!

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

Friendly and sincere Host located few steps away from Thonglor BTS.
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

It’s the wooden flooring, it makes a little squeaky sound when u walk on it. I felt bad every time I walked back up to my room that I might disturb the rest of the people staying there.but yah!u can always tip toe😉

The owner, Mr Chin and the rest of his team are wonderful. They’re sincere, friendly, and helpful. It’s located so well, it’s near to Thonglor BTS and if u walk down Sukhumvit 55 there are a lot of things to discover! Rooms were great! I tried both the bunk beds, and the individual rooms,it’s clean, spacious and quite comfortable. You’re obviously not getting a 5 star mattress but it’s good enough:)

• Reviewed: February 14, 2018

Value for money and overall is good. Only thing is the bad sound proff which is my major concern.
    • (No.2B) The Rock Room

Sound proff is bad. Can hear noises from the street, upstairs and the corridor. Could not sleep well as i am very sensitive to sound while sleeping. However my wife slept well and was undisturbed by the noise. (Well trained by my snoring maybe)

Room is big,bed and pillow (always a huge concern for me) is very comfortable and staffs are friendly. The shared bathroom and toilet are clean. Location is superb as it is just right next to BTS Station and Thonglor is always my favourite spot in Bangkok.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

If you’re visiting Bangkok, make sure to stay here at least once :)
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

I loved Thong lo hostel, the host and all the staff were extremely friendly and made me feel at home, I travelled alone and felt very safe here. The room was stylish and I can see that they invested times in making it homely. One of my favourite moment was sitting outside having a nice cup of coffee in the morning(8am) and watch the city unravel as people start their day. Thank you very much, will definitely be back and strongly recommend this to anyone.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

• (No.2B) The Rock Room

Sofa in my room is not that clean.

Goodfellas is a very good place to stay for those who travel alone. It's very close to the BTS station Thong Lo, which makes it convenient to get to every part of the city. The staffs there are soooo kind and friendly, making me feel like home. Breakfast is excellent. The last day in Bangkok I had to catch my fight in the very early morning and they still prepared breakfast for me. Shin is very kind and warmhearted as well, and I got much knowledge about Bangkok from the conversation with Shin. Thank you all for making my trip there so great.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

Super near BTS station
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

Improve: There is no space for putting changed clothes in shared washroom. Suggest you can set a laminate. And the shampoo and Body wash should have stickers to recognize it. No wifi before Feb.2018. But they already informed me about this before i visited, so its OK. Everyone should get a SIM card upon arrival at the airport FYI.

Good: The location is really good. Just by the stairs of Exit 3 of Thong Lo BTS station. The room is clean. The facilities are appropriate. The Breakfast is great with best coffee.(They own cafe. Or the Cafe own its guest house.)

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

Little piece of heaven.
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

Nothing to not like, I loved it here.

I have travelled a lot and can honestly say the owners here are the most friendliest and helpful I have ever met.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

4-bed dorm is simple but clean and comfortable.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

No wifi at the moment because of city construction but this isn't the hostel's fault and they did notify me beforehand.

4-bed dorm is simple but clean and comfortable. The hostel is small so its usually quiet - nice to have that after long and busy days in Bangkok. Location immediately next to Thong Lo BTS is very convenient for getting around Bangkok. The owner is lovely - welcoming and friendly; I spent a lot of time out with friends rather than at the hostel but he was always eager to help out with anything when I was there.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2017

The best start to our stay in Thailand

Not recommended if going out. This hostel is for guests who want to relax and not designed for those who want to party.

Not like any hostel I’ve stayed in before. Clean, spacious, everyone there was so welcoming and the attention to details were so thoughtful!

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Unexceptional.
    • Oriental room (No.3D)

'No food or drink in room, charge for lost keycard' doesn't make a nice first impression. No staff on duty at night, not sure what would have happened in case of emergency. Didn't realise when booking it was a shared bathroom (Booking.com persuaded me to book in a hurry as there was only one room left). No desk in bedroom so not suitable for business travellers or anyone using a laptop. Oriental room had no external window/natural light. Small table in room not clean. Bathroom on ground floor quite dusty/dirty.

Helpful staff, very central location with attached cafe for sandwiches. Economical.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Nice Place - Great Staff!
    • Oriental room (No.3D)

No outside window - our large window opened to the lounge. Not a big deal cause we had AC but the light shone in from the lounge.

We only stayed one night but the room was spacious and comfortable. Even though we were right off the lounge, it was very quiet and it was nice to have somewhere to sit other than our room. Shared bathroom but separate men/women. Great cafe breakfast included in the rate. Friendly, helpful staff. Hostel is steps away from the sky train! We took a 40 min Uber ride from the airport for $300 Baht!

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

Just perfect
    • (No.2B) The Rock Room

The people there are so nice - everytime we entered the door it felt like coming home. Also it is really clean and the location is excellent. Will be back!

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

One of the best hostels in Bangkok
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

Everything was great, really. There is some construction happening and because of that there's no wifi at the moment but that is not in the control from the hostel. I really appreciate that they've informed us in advance about the situation!

This hostel is just exceptional. The staff is so friendly and helpful and even though we stayed there only for one night it felt quickly like we'd known them for longer. The breakfast is wonderful, the small little cafe is a nice place to hang out and the location is more than convenient being right next to the BTS station Thong Lo. It wasn't too noisy considering that we stayed on a main street and I can really recommend to stay at this hostel. Would definitely go there again!

• Reviewed: December 10, 2017

Nice to have experience here !!
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

A litle bit noisy from the outside when my room is faced to BTS station.

Nice rooms and decorations. Easy to travel by BTS. Good breakfast, croissant, puff, coffee. Exellent service from staff.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Generous, kind and hospitable staff who look after the place and their guests with great care.
    • Oriental room (No.3D)

The internet didn't work while we were there but this was not the owner's fault and he was very apologetic about it but there was nothing he could do.

The staff were soo lovely and accomodating! They were truly the perfect hosts. They made us a delicious breakfast with excellent coffee. The bed was the most comfortable I had on my whole trip throughout South East Asia. Everything was clean and well cared for.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Great attention from the staff
    • (No.2A) The City Room

It can get noisy if other guests don't care as the floors are made out of wood and crack easily.

Shin takes extra care of his guests and that makes all the difference: interesting discussions, recommendations of places, customized breakfast as my wife can't eat gluten,... It's also right outside the BTS station so perfect to explore the city. The room was very comfortable. We had a great stay

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

The staff were very nice, esp Mr.
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

The bathrooms are mainly separated, but it's not really a big problem.

The staff were very nice, esp Mr. Shin. We had several issues about our stay due to city improvement electricity distribution system around that area, but it doesn't really bother our trip hence we were almost out the whole day. Room was good too. Location was perfect, BTS skytrain just few minutes walk. Breakfast was sooo good, good coffee, good croissants. LOVED IT! Definitely would come back here another time. Thank you!

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Mr Chin is a fantastic host!

Amazing service. Mr Chin is the best host imaginable and makes your stay at Goodfellas a true pleasure. He goes more than the extra mile to help you out.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2017

The owner and the other people of the hostel were so lovely,...
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

The owner and the other people of the hostel were so lovely, welcoming and polite. Going back to the hostel always felt like coming home. They even arranged breakfast for us despite we are vegans and we werent sure how the breakfast would work out. So they lovingly prepared fruits for us every morning. Defenitely recommend going there.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

Wonderful!
    • (No.2B) The Rock Room

I really like this hotel. Very clean and easy to find this hotel just next to BTS Thong lo Station. Thank you for the great hospitality. And of course great coffee shop and good breakfast.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2017

The staff and the hostel manager were great.
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

The staff and the hostel manager were great. He took a lot of time organizing our ride to Chiang Mai from Bangkok and was very helpful with whatever concern we had (those were quite a few). He had very good Tipps for our stay in Bangkok. The breakfast was very good (best coffee). The room was very clean and pretty.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Best hostel in BKK!
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

Staffs are all friendly, full of hospitality, Wonderful. Lot's of choices for breakfast, and tasty coffee and tea. Room and shared bathroom are very clean. Very close to BTS Thonglo station and reachable without getting wet even it's raining.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

Quite Good... A bit unexpected to be honest :)
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

For the price, I wish that I had gotten my own bathroom but that just adds to the hostel feeling. Also I felt like I had to rush there to check in as they close the entire place at 6:00..so that was a bit of a downside. But once you're in, it's easy enough to sort out your timing.

The location is right next to the BTS station and a ton of food. Walking distance to a lot of cool stuff in Thonglor and Ekamai areas and easy to get to anywhere in the city. The rooms are quite big and very interesting design.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

Best hostel in bk

I have 3 day perfect in bk. staff so friendly. At exit 3 of BTS so easy to go everywhere in bangkok. Room very very clean and the bed is comfortable . Next time in bangkok i’ll book goodfellas again

• Reviewed: October 4, 2017

They make a damn good cup of coffee. The hostel is really nice and cozy.
    • LOFT room (No.3A)

The staff were really helpful and enthusiastic and the hostel was nice and relaxing. The breakfast included is delicious and the coffee is really good. It's all made there too. No instant crap. And the hostel has a/c. All in all, a nice place to stay with no worries. They will take care of you.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

The services are very good.
    • (No.2A) The City Room

The services are very good. The staff in this hotel is very nice and considerate of my needs, they are so warm, helpful and cheerful which make me not alone and enjoyable.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

Wonderful experience, amazing location, and brilliant staff.
    • LOFT room (No.3A)

The staff were wonderful. Incredibly warm, friendly, and helpful. The location was brilliant. I think staying here allows you to get a more genuine experience in Bangkok.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Lovely n warm hospitality, great value for money.
    • Stripe room (No.3B)

was a little distracted n had trouble sleeping because of the traffic noise from outside (due to its location by the main road n train station) but my sis on the other hand had no problems w the noise..

Love the complimentary coffee n breakfast.. (one of the best caramel macchiatos I have had). even when we had to leave early in the mornin on the last day, they packed us bfast n arranged for someone to purposely make us coffee before we leave.. and that was more than an hour before their usual opening time..they really do go over n beyond..

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Good Fellas ..with excellent place!
    • LOFT room (No.3A)

Excellent location, just a few steps away from BTS Thonglo. The staffs were really awesome! The bed was comfy too! breakfast was really great! Plus they also have a massage chair on the third floor..!The area was quiet though it was located beside BTS.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2017

The location is awesome, it's so close to the metro and...
    • LOFT room (No.3A)

The location is awesome, it's so close to the metro and easy to get anywhere in Bangkok. There are restaurants and street food all around and plenty to do. The breakfast is amazing, a selection of sandwiches and pastries and REAL coffee!! But above all the service is beyond incredible, the staff are so friendly and go above and beyond to help you in any way possible.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Great location, good value accomodation
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

It's a shame that the rooms don't have their own bathrooms. However the shared facilities were clean and always available when needed.

Friendliness of the staff. Good breakfast with great coffee. Fantastic location, right next-door to BTS

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Very nice and comfy place!
    • Tropical room (No.3C)

It's a bit far from the places to visit but you can plan your visit in many different was.

The staff was really helpful and so nice, the place was comfy and make you feel at home. Breakfast was beautiful, talking whatever you want, with a good cappuccino and really tasty sandwiches.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Amazing stay! Lovely staff! We loved it.
    • (No.2C) The Gallery Room

I can't say enough how wonderful our stay was at Goodfella's Hostel. My sister and I were on our first visit to Thailand and the owner and his staff could not have looked after us more! Our double room (gallery room) was lovely, and gave a proper city feel! They helped us with our navigation on the first day. Breakfast was simple and just what we needed, we booked a tour to the floating markets through them also! On our last day, we checked out early however, they let us stay later for showers if we needed, free of charge! But the highlight, I must say for our stay, was how kind it was of Goodfella's to let us return on the last day of our trip, once we had travelled all around Thailand for 3 weeks (Bangkok being our first stop) and we returned to Bangkok for our return flight, arriving at 6am in the morning - both very exhausted, they allowed us to take a nap upstairs for a few hours and hang around the hostel until our evening flight, it was such a help and very kind of them. Thank-you so so much!! And We will reccomend to all of our friends who come to Thailand.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2017

I am treated not like a guest but as a friend.
    • LOFT room (No.3A)

My only feed back was to create a community area where guest can mingle but it's a personal choice

I am treated not like a guest but as a friend. The staffs are nice, owner is nice. He went on to tell me about the history of Bangkok and how this hotel comes about. They have a cafe downstairs with great bread and light sandwich! Everything was great! I will be backed

We Price Match