Reviews of Grand President Bangkok 4 stars

14, 16 Sukhumvit 11, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand

#1093 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

6.1

6.2

Although it was cheap and affordable for the location, I would not stay there til they renovate
    • Junior Suite (Regency Suite)

The rooms were sub standard and dated The toilets in the room were poor quality and smelled bad Breakfast was of poor quality

Price of the hotel is quite cheap when compared to facilities on offer. Location is one of the best

Good to stay and great location.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Wash room equipment are need to change like bathtub and basin.

I like the location. Friendly behavior. Also good complimentary breakfast. Rooms are clean.

Very comfortable and relaxed.
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

Reception staff not responsive.

I have been staying in this hotel since last 3 years and found my stay comfortable and convinient. Good food quality and breakfast.

• Deluxe room (Executive Studio)

Staff. Did not have the urge to provide service. Hard to find a smiling staff. It seemed something was wrong with the management and/or the staff was overloaded with work at low pay. Hotel condition: Very old and shabby looking room with cockroaches. Will not recommend.

Only the Location was Good
    • Deluxe room (Executive Studio)

I was booked for a Deluxe Executive Room Non Smoking when I arrived they said they don’t have one available and when I insisted they gave me a very small room in other Tower saying only this is available when I refused to take that room they said I have no choice then to take a Smoking Room and my booking was non refundable the girl at the front desk gave me the card of Room No 208 to my surprise when I went inside the room it was already occupied with guest in it Luggage laying all over the room I went back to the front desk she didn’t believe me and asked me to go again with the bell boy I denied but she sent the bell boy to the room stating that I room is vacant and the guy came back after 10 minutes saying the the girl has written the wrong room number and I should go to Room 211 .... what the hell is this unprofessional behaviour and this is not at all expected form a hotel I had to stay for 2 days in that smoking room and I fell sick. I shall report this matter with the Thai Embassy in India Besides asking them to change my room from Smoking to Non Smoking they didn’t And my whole vacation was ruined

Only the Location was Good

The area.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Very outdated and rooms with damages. Smelly, even the nom-smok8ng floor. Booked incl breakfast but not a single table available, inside nor outside, during my time.

The area. Been a guest at the President hotels for many years, but this one is ready for demoltion.

Lacks Pest control and Smiles
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

Numerous Cockroaches in kitchen and bathroom areas. Lacks personal hospitality and guest support.

Good spacious rooms especially Royal suite. Breakfast spread was good. Good location near BTS.

Location was good. Breakfast not good, Bell Boys behaving with Asian Guest very badly.
    • Junior Suite (Regency Suite)

Breakfast food need more variety, and important thing is they are doing late to refill the food after it finish. Bell Boys are behaving too much bad with Asian guest.

Never Again
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

The staff was not very friendly and they did not make any attempts to help out or assist in any problems we were having whatsoever. They were quite rude and didn’t speak English very well which made every conversation even more difficult. The beds are extremely small compared to the pictures and they have very few free amenities. The breakfast was not great either. I tried very hard to stay there because my dad used to stay there years ago and loved it and I wanted to compromise with the staff but they wouldn’t budge. We had to checkout after the first night since they charge one night for cancellation and we stayed the rest of our trip at the Ambassador hotel which was just a bit more pricey but worth every Penny and much nicer than Grand President in terms of both the rooms and staff.

The property was nice but it’s quite old. The rooms are fairly clean but you can tell it’s very old.

• Standard room (Opal Studio)

It was absolutely disgusting, there were cockroaches in the rooms and the towels were torn to make them 2 towels. I would never stay in this place ever again. There are much better hotels in the area like ambassador and center point. They charge 20 baht to make local calls as well even during emergencies.

I JUST LIKE THE LOCATION BUT TOO CROWDED
    • Deluxe room (Executive Studio)

FIRSTLY I WANT TO SAY THEIR RECEPTION STAFF BEHAVIOR IS TOO UNPROFESSIONAL ,THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I STAYED IN THEIR HOTEL AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH ME THIS TIME ALSO - IN THEIR WEB SITE ITS NOT MENTIONED THAT THE CATEGORIES OF THE ROOMS FOR EACH TOWER AS THEY HAVE 3 TOWERS. AND TOWER 3 IS OUT SIDE OF THE HOTEL A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PART.SO I WILL ALWAYS PREFER TO STAY IN THE MAIN BUILDING TOWER -1 BUT WHEN I REACH THERE FOR CHECK IN WITH CONFIRM RESERVATION THE RECEPTION TOLD ME THEY DNT HAVE ENOUGH ROOM IN T-1 I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA TO UPGRADE MY ROOM TO TOWER-1/2 OTHERWISE I HAVE TO STAY IN TOWER-3 WHERE MY BOOKING WAS IN TOWER 1.AFTER A LONG JOURNEY REACH THE HOTEL NOBODY EXPECT THIS TYPE OF HARASSMENT AND LAST 2 TIMES I UPGRADE THE BOOKING WITH EXTRA 1000 THB/PER N.THIS TIME WE DINT UPGRADE AND GOT A ROOM WITH AC DEFECT ,POOR SERVICE NARROW ROOM 202 .THERE WAS A DISTURBING TIN TIN SOUND COMING FROM THE AC OUTLET AND WE CALL 5 TIMES TO REPAIR IT BUT FULLY NOT RECOVERED.AS WE DINT HAVE OPTION WITH A BABY OF 4 Y WE HAD TO STAY THERE AND WE ASKED FOR ANOTHER ROOM TO SHIFT BUT THEY REJECT TO DO IT AS MENTIONED THEY DNT HAVE AVAILABLE ROOM.I WANT TO MENTION THAT ROOM WAS EXECUTIVE STUDIO AT TOWER-1.ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING IS DURING BREAKFAST THEY SHOULD HAVE BACK UP TO REFILL THE ITEMS FINISHED OVER IMMEDIATELY TILL THE DINING ON BUT AFTER 9:30 T0 10 AM THEY DINT REFILL ANY ITEM WHERE LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE WAITING IN THE QUE FOR BREAKFAST.I JUST TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED THIS TIME.

I JUST LIKE THE LOCATION BUT TOO CROWDED

Horrible!!! Will never recommend anybody.
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

Horrible!! Its far cry for 4 star property . The hotel is mainly making business with asian countries & then also they treat them so shabbily 🤬. To sum up my exp- What they call as “EXTRA LARGE DOUBLE BED” is actually queen size bed. We stayed in there deluxe suite . Everything was bad !!Rooms are stinky, furniture in bad shape. In breakfast generally everything finishes before 10 am but there closing time is 10.30. & they don’t bother to refill it , all the staff says is “ no have” basic thing like bread also they dont refill. I guess please go with reviews find out better property may be lil expensive.

Just location

Worst possible hotel in bangkok
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

The Bell boy was extremely rude. He thinks he owns the hotel. First he signaled us to carry our own luggage then when we handed over the room number he was dissatisfied. We had two rooms he left all the luggages in 1 then left without even properly letting us know that the bags were here. They gave us only 2 pillows when we called for more they took exactly 4 hours and 2 phone calls for the pillow to get to us that too we needed two they sent us 1. In the morning when I took shower there was no hot water. Starting from the bed to the towels everything seemed unhygienic. Extremely dissatisfied . The word grand should immediately be removed from this hotel. I hope the management gets to know about this and does something about the bell boy particularly. i would never go there ever again in my life where i will have to pay money and even digest attitude for telling him to take my luggage which he is supposed to do. PLEASE PLEASE do not stay at this hotel.

Nothing at all !!!

Decent location, short trip to Grand Palace and Khao San...
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Staff were a tad rude during check in and not very talkative or helpful.

Decent location, short trip to Grand Palace and Khao San Road! Easy to get taxis. Bars and restaurants close, and around the corner from Nana Station. From airport its easy to get too. Nice pool area on tower 3.

Not a 4* hotel!
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Rooms are not same as on the pictures, wifi super slow, rooms are not clean, breakfast is not good choices, facilities inside the room not good, staff at reception rude and not helpful at all!!! Will not recommend and will not stay here again!!! Worst option in Bangkok! Even not worth the price for rooms!

Only the location is good, nearby to all main areas of Bangkok.

great location with good breakfast
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

No stuff nothing, we alone carry our luggage from reception to our room which is almost 100 m in distance , poor cleanliness, bad smell were there in whole room along with washroom, not value for money!

great location with good breakfast

Grand President joyful stay
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

No phone no. for calling house keeping or room service. You have to dial 0 to connect to lobby which is also used for fire and other emergency. No extra blanket or pillow for children. Toothbrush And toothpaste not provided.

Spacious room with 2 tvs(though I had no time to watch), dining table for 2, kitchen, washing machine, fridge, micro wave oven etc.

A very disappointing last night in thailand.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Staff were very rude from the very first moment at check in. The facilities were relatively damaged and had a lot of wear and tear. You could also tell the pictures might have been taken some 10years ago and by now do need remodelling - it was a very different impression from what i was expecting. I booked the hotel mainly because of the pool which i had seen on pictures. I was told that i was staying on a separate tower across the road and as such, i had access to another pool which looked rather depressing and stayed only for 30mins. Also the room was directly looking into a building site and they woke me up in the morning due to the noise. Overall, my most expensive night in Thailand and the most disappointing. Breakfast was ok, but an incredible amount of customers so felt really busy and had to wait a while for everything

The room had been conceived very practically with plenty of international plugs everywhere and a board with light and aircon controls, v simple to use.

We had 4 rooms, for 8 days, and each day was an agony.
    • Junior Suite (Regency Suite)

We had 4 rooms, for 8 days, and each day was an agony. We had prepaid however, so it was like being held at ransom. Staff was discourteous. Rooms were badly maintained. Furniture was shabby. We saw tiny cockroaches in the kitchenette and sinks. The bathroom sink didn't drain and the shower head was clogged and awry. The reception staff were unhelpful and generally blank faced. The bellboy deserves special mention. He refused to send our luggage to our respective rooms, point blank. When we approached the manager and complained, he was forced to do so. He left the bags outside the room door with barely a knock. I didn't hear that knock and it was only sometime later that I opened to door for something else, that I saw the bags just sitting there in the door. Further complaints to the reception just got us helpless shrugs and more blank stares. Housekeeping staff were rude and inept; never cleaning the utensils in the kitchen sink, or cleaning the bathroom adequately. All in all, horrible stay. I would NEVER repeat this hotel.

Will never repeat this hotel.
    • Deluxe room (Executive Studio)

Staff totally lacking in courtesy. Rooms maintained very badly. Bathroom sink didn't drain. Shower heads were dirty and clogged. Bell boys very arrogant. House keeping staff loud and I'll mannered. Very unhelpful reception staff.

The place is clean and near malls.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Noise of taxis at 4am. Rooms should be sound proofed.

The place is clean and near malls. Good place to stay if you're looking for a vibrant night life in Bangkok.

Location is good for night life and shopping.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Town 3. Had broken sheet and when I asked to jade my be doing changed they gave a drive with stains. Dont stay in this token. They must upgrade it as its not worth it at all.

Location is good for night life and shopping.

Rip off taxis
    • Junior Suite (Regency Suite)

The hotel is fine but I won't stay there again. I've stayed twice now and the hotel is spoilt by the group of rip off taxi drivers who stay at the entrance and seem complicit with hotel staff. They refuse to use a meter and prevent other taxis from picking you up. My fare when leaving was double the price of a meter but with heavy bags I had no choice but use them. Previously without bags I have walked for 5 minutes to get a meter taxi for half the price. I'll stay elsewhere in the future.

The hotel us fine.

Overall good value.
    • Deluxe room (Executive Studio)

Room was old and in need of remodel.

This hotel was a value hotel. You get what you pay for. The room was old and in need of remodel but was clean. Hot water was not working but when we called maintenance they came and fixed. Hotel staff friendly.

5.5
    Very poor
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Had the smallest bath I have ever seen. The room was old and uninviting. The air con unit was so noisy that you had to turn it off to be able to sleep. No hand towels shower did not work and had to call maintenance, he arrived and fixed the problem, only worked once.

Location was really good, even when we discovered that it...
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

My boyfriend and I felt that it was pricy for what it was - i.e. no breakfast or added meal. Furthermore, whilst at first glance the hotel seemed rather clean, upon further inspection, dirt could be found around the window edges, along the pool floor (which was in desperate need of a good jet washing) and we even found small ant like insects in one corner of the room.

Location was really good, even when we discovered that it was located in the sex district of Bangkok. Really close to the metro link (nana). Taxis and tuktuks are plentiful, however this is the case with all of Bangkok - you can’t escape them! We stayed in tower 2, and the german beer restaurant (I’ve forgotten it’s name) on the ground floor was exceptional. It had a great host, beer & food (both domestic and international) - also reasonably priced.

Good "value for money" hotel
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

Rooms are old and outdated. They were not cleaned properly. Quality of the breakfast menu has fallen within the past two years and can be so much better.

Great location. Room was large & spacious.

• Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

Cockroaches all over the junior suite! No toaster! Extra pillow or towel 50 baht!! No smiling staff. Moss growing out of the cabinets. Dirty kettle. I had to scrub it clean. Very grouchy staff in the breakfast and also some at the front desk.

Location. A decent breakfast. Although we paid half day price for an early check in which other hotels in Bangkok don’t mostly, they forgot about us and they were too busy when we called ro ask for late check out so we got away without paying for a lare check out.

No value for money.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

The room, the bathroom all so rundown. They really need to do a makeover. The mediocre breakfast. For someone who is a regular customer at the hotel, this is my worse stay. Do think I will be back to this place the next time around.

Room choice was beyond expected, perfect as it was...
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

Small cockroaches roaming around the room - (Room was 1967). Also, facial tissues were not provided in the room.

Room choice was beyond expected, perfect as it was advertised on the web!

good price for business trip but do not expect too much.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

room was 100m away from main hotel building and was not mentioned online, no toothbrush, opt for non smoking but there are smoking smell. reception when check in was not very friendly

The room was spacious and the hotel location is extremely...
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

There was no electricity for an hour. The generator was there but it worked only on TV and AC. No single light. And the hotel management didn't even bother to come upon to check what's wrong on complaining. However everything was ok after 1.5 hour but it was already midnight. And also nothing to measure the weight of the luggage. Had to take the trouble to go on the next hotel Ambassador to measure the luggage.

The room was spacious and the hotel location is extremely good. And also the breakfast.

The room is not livable
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

The condition and maintenance of the room is disgusting. The minute l entered my room l felt extremely unsatisfied and request immediately to leave as soon as possible.

Nothing at all

cockroaches !
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

the Cleanliness ! I was staying in the hotel's third body, across the street, behind a restaurant. when I arrived in the hotel room in the evening, I found a bunch of cockroaches going through the room, bathroom, lobby ... I was at the reception where I said the problem, and the one there did not seem at all surprised by the problem (I think he knew about the bugs). He did not say he was sorry or something like that I refused another room in the same body, getting one in tower 1 but having to pay extra 1100 baht for 2 nights - for a room superior to the one I had. The next day I found a cockroach in the bathroom next to the sink. I was glad I had to leave, I could not stand there anymore. Air conditioning / ventilation filters are dusty, both in the room and the bathroom (in both rooms where we were accommodated ). my advice, try a 4 star hotel, or at least, other hotel (maybe there you will not meet it). I'm not a sophisticated person, with figures in my head, want to stay only in luxury, but I want in a holiday to have a clean-up room (not to say I was in my honeymoon).

the view from the 15-th level of the hotel

ok
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

this hotel is in desperite need of a update, rooms are old, smelly, broke down furniture, needs some paintjob, breakfast is a disaster!! 150 people eat at once...but only 80 seats availeble

As usual the hotel is only good for 1 thing: location, good parking facilities, friendly staff.

cozy, very quiet suite in a lively area where it all happens
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

really nice and private suite; roofed parking onsite convenient - dont find this often in Bangkok problems with adjusting the aircon and - after adjust - keep my settings

Got woken up at 7am by a knock on the door then the door...
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Got woken up at 7am by a knock on the door then the door opened. The latch was on so only the person’s fingers were able to come in. He kept trying to push the door in and was clearly intoxicated. We tried to tell him stop but he wouldn’t. We called reception. They said they would send someone but no one checked on us. They have no idea how the person was able to open our door. If the latch wasn’t on or we were out of the room, he could have easily let himself in. I felt very unsafe staying here. Dangerous.

Not at all satisfactory and poor service in every desk.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Room allocated in tower3 which was opposit main building which wasn’t mentioned at the time of booking. I clearly mentioned total family members with breakfast but they charged 200 bath every day for my little kid. No service person wasn’t in tower3. Even they don’t understand a single English word which was very frastating.

Was great location
    • Junior Suite (Regency Suite)

We booked same category rooms but some of our room didn’t get breakfast after meet with the manager we thought it will be ok but it continues like that until we departure.My room after house keeping Did the service they left dirty towel on the floor and replaced only one towel.we did use mini bar but they don’t refil everyday.

I would not stay theteagain
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Breakfast was a great choice but hot items were cold. Rooms in Tower 3 are budget accommodation. Washing machine was broken and no attempt was made to fix it. One of our party used room service washing which cost $40 and items were lost and no responsibility accepted.

convenient location

Ok
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

There was no bell boy during in and out . Bel boy section behaviour was very rude. After midnight no one was there to come our room to provide changed wi fi code.room floor marble should be polished again to feel rhat yes we r in a good hotel. Room slipper needed liquid hand wash also. The worst thing was old towel.

Room size bed wardrobe drinking water hair dryer freeze bangladeshi tv channel air conditioner

an ok hotel they pretty much leave the guests alone to tend for themselves which is a good thing
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

very angry and careless reception staff was very rude sometimes price is packed in 2 or 3 or 5 days so as not to get a budget rate from indiviaduals or time crititical travellers very advance booking needed to get any low rate from this chain

the security personal was very good and other hotel staff were extra nice hotel is recommended and avoid going to reception unless necessary

Nothing that I remember
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

So bad experience with this Hotel. Very bad customer service, it started from the day first when I arrived for checkin, lady Named Kristel in the front was too rude, she was literally yelling at me because that I didn’t understand her English. Room was very dirty and cockroaches everywhere, bad smell , pool was also very dirty. They have satellite TV channels but picture quality is very poor. It was so noisy too. I will never go back there and neither do recommendation to anyone. It was the worst hotel I ever stayed. I think money I paid was waste. Management please upgrade, its good for you .

Nothing that I remember

Only stayed one night due to poor room and staff attitude
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Broken tiles, half empty vodka and water bottles from previous guests, exposed electrics, dirty mouldy tiles in bathroom, kitchen cupboards done by handyman not professional finish and general overall cleanliness of a poor standard. When approaching staff was met by rude attitude and given a 'like-it or lump-it' ultimatum.

Too many problems and issues with the room to find anything to like

It was okay
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

They did not gave me the room I booked. They told me that the room that I've booked is not available and they told me they are giving me an upgrade. But I am not happy with the room that they have provided me.

Hotel building

• Standard room (Opal Studio)

The room was so dirty with cockroaches everywhere. The bathtub and toilet bowl were so rusty and old. Totally disappointed. I stayed with my husband and we were told on our first night by an old couple that the hotel is smelly and dirty. We totally agree!

• Standard room (Opal Studio)

We didnt like anything, the room was very small too much furniture. The bed was uncomfortable and smaller than advertised. The cleaners didn't clean the floors when cleaning the room. There was a cockroach in the bathroom the wifi hardly worked. The reception staff seemed disinterested and made us feel as though we were a burden to them. The laundry service staff kept letting themselves into our room early in the morning even though we told them not to come in. I would not reccommend this hotel to anyone nor would I stay here again.

Terrible
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

Dirty room Old furniture Hard bed hard old pillows This hotel is well past it’s sell date I have used it for over 15 years And no change no improvement Shame the owners do not seem to care

Not much Apart from the staff

Overall good value for money.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

The concierge was rude and unhelpful when ordering taxi. Rooms need updating.

I liked that there was a pool in every tower, location was good, price reasonable also the breakfast was good.

Receptions staff very good they are more understanding &...
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

They have three building they third was very bad not as expect.. bad smell & too much insects.

Receptions staff very good they are more understanding & smiling all time .. also swimming pool is amazing.

Comfortable stay at a good price in convenient location.
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

The lifts took a long time to come and the bathroom certainly needed a freshen up. Black spot fungal growth in all the cracks. Slightly tired furniture and fittings.

Good location in busy area of the city. The room was well appointed with everything I needed including a well-equipped kitchen.

Adequate for a 4 night stay in the city, but I wouldn't recommend staying in Tower 3 of the hotel.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

The bathroom facilities were very dated in my room and therefore dirty looking (Tower 3), with very little room in the bathroom for manoeuvring. The toilet also became blocked during my stay, although the staff were helpful in sorting this. The walls around the toilet were also not clean. I was lucky to get a room at the back however my travel companions got a room at the front of Tower 3 and the noise from the bars in the street were extremely disruptive for trying to sleep.

Very good location, close to the Nana BTS and Terminal 21 shopping centre which has a great cheap food court.

Stayed here before but won't be staying a 3rd time
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

Charged both my bank cards leaving me overdrawn in which I clearly stated do not charge as I was paying cash . Then too paying cash also which they stated breakfast was included which suprise suprise it wasn't so had pay extra daily . Rooms are out dated and infested with cockroaches will never go back. Also the first room they put us in on 17th floor the windows open wide they did move us on request as I personally thought was to dangerous. Also was no genius perks had pay half day extra too check out 2pm (genius perk)

Unfortunately nothing this time very disappointed

The spacious room
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

TV programs. I was expecting more English movie channels. Breakfast time should be until 11:00 am instead 10:30

The spacious room The location of the Hotel.

Location was excellent. Close to bars and restaurants. Friendly staff that spoke good English.
    • Junior Suite (Regency Suite)

Shuttle service from airport would be good.

Service was excellent. Needs were attended to virtually immediately. Friendly staff.Easy check in and check out processes.

Good location but overall not satisfactory.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Check in was extremely slow as the system had slowed down. I checked in at 1 or 2 am in the morning and I wanted to just sleep after a long flight. But I had to wait for a long time to check in as the system had slowed down. The hotel information on the internet is limited. My room had a extremely small window which had a very bad view. So given the very small size of the room, with no view, one feels cramped up after a while.

Location and kitchenette

Room was big and comfortable
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

The room was a bit old and the fridge was very loud. The safe was also broken however none of these points effected my staff.

Room was big and comfortable

Wanted to change to another room that’s same price as the...
    • Junior Suite (Regency Suite)

Wanted to change to another room that’s same price as the booked room but they charge me for extra saying the room is expensive but in booking.con it’s the same

It's clean and the environment was good
    • Deluxe Premium King - Non-Smoking

The staff who work at the check in counter should be friendly and keep smiling. I'm not happy the way they talk and respon

It's clean and the environment was good

Nice good value hotel in the middle of all
    • Deluxe room (Executive Studio)

A bit worn. Not the greatest breakfast buffe.

Very nice and service minded staff. Nice bar/coffe shop terrace from where to watch the lively street life. Location in the middle of all.

The fake 4 stars and photos done in photoshop.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Nothing at all ! The rooms have cockroaches , broken remotes and cables coming out of wall random items doesn’t work , it’s a old and smelly place , 1,5 stars max. Overpriced and poor service ! Supervisors never looked at your feedback or consider to listen customers complains. I have been told if I want clean room to make more expensive booking. No bellboy to give you hand with your bags ! In 4 star hotel ? You will be shocked ! The rooms Are smelly and dark with old bed sheets .And mafia reception ( having chat in Thai about you how stupid you are , sadly i do speak and understand Thai language ). Don’t waste your money and time. Try ibis river side. !!

The fake 4 stars and photos done in photoshop.

Grande President Hotel
    • Deluxe room (Executive Studio)

The food in there was a little bit pricy than other places The facilities weren't really complete for example I had complimentary tea and coffee but no mugs or spoons The bed and the room itself had a lot of Ants so spent like 15 minutes trying to spray my bed and get rid of them before sleep

I loved that it was right in the middle of one of the lively towns there so everything was within walking distance. Also the view from the top rooms was really nice

Amazing spending songkran around Soi 11
    • Junior Suite (Regency Suite)

I did not like that no matter how early you book your room type is usually wrong and then you have to wait until the next day ,more to get it changed

Location is great for restaurants and night life ,staff are very helpful

Wonderful Breakfast Buffet and AMAZING restaurant staff.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

We arrived in the evening, tired after a long day of travel. Staff may have been tired as well, as none of the three looked up at us when we walked up to the desk. They were not rude. They just were not hospitable. Once we were checked in, we had difficulty finding our room, which was in the building across the driveway. We turned left and used the elevator that takes you to the pool. We couldn't find the correct elevator and had to return to the lobby staff to ask for help. They didn't understand what our frustration was about, and eventually, the concierge by the door kindly told us where we needed to go. If you work there, this seems silly, but to tired travelers who do not know the layout of the hotel, it was confusing not knowing how to find our room.

Wonderful Breakfast Buffet and AMAZING restaurant staff. Daytime lobby staff very friendly. Room, bed, bathroom all very nice and comfortable. We were able to walk to lots of city life. One of the floating markets was about 40 minutes away by taxi.

Everything is acceptable except cockroaches
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Baby cockroaches everywhere. Didn't expect from a hotel like this. Housekeeping lady will ask for tips everyday. They have given me room in building 3. Reception and restaurant is on another building other side of the road. So, you have to walk down there for check-in, checkout and breakfast.

Location is great. Sukhumvit Soi 11 is best place to stay in Bangkok I believe. They serve very nice breakfast which covers almost all type of food items that you can eat in breakfast.

Brilliant on a budget
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Noisy street but that is to be expected in this area

For a budget hotel this provides everything you need, with a good pool and great location. Next to a great italian restive

Central Location
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

The room was big but had a very strong smell. The safe broke 3 times and the washing machine leaked water all over the floor. The lifts in tower 2 were very slow.

The Hotel was in a central location in Soi 11. The hotel was close to a range of shops and food places. The Australian Pub which is across the road is highly recommended. The staff are friendly and professional. It was easy to get a taxi from the hotel to the airport.

decidely average hotel
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

The room was in a building detached from the actual hotel,so therefore to get any services from the hotel we had to walk across the road in the pouring rain !

good location

Staff members were very nice and cooperative.
    • Junior Suite (Regency Suite)

Hotel room wasn’t that clean. Room was not like how it’s in the pictures. Tower 2, where we stayed had no staff at the lobby. As a result, sometimes random people at the lobby tried to talk to me.

Staff members were very nice and cooperative. Location is good. Breakfast was ok too.

Comfortable
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

The hotel needs immediate refurbishment. The paint is peeling off & furniture is broken

The smiles of the staff, especially the concierge & housekeeping team. The location is excellent

Gym/Pool/Sauna/nice room
    • Deluxe Suite (Royal Suite)

Leaky shower that they never got round to fixing despite us asking them to and WiFi hardly worked at all in the room.

Gym/Pool/Sauna/nice room

I would not stay here again - its a dump
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

filthy, very poorly maintained, bathroom was very small (you had to turn sideways to enter), one small window (40 cm X 50 cm), staff very noisy and woke me up shouting & goofing off early in the morning. the room was not ready on time

location ok and the air con worked - but tower 3 across the street and down another alley. It is not staffed to the same level as 2 main towers. check in or any contact with main desk was a test of patience

Personal was very hepful
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

The room i have oredered was realy old looking . It was in the main building whete reception is. After seeing a room I have returned to reception and ask for another room. They gave me one in Tower 2 but for higher price. This one was much smaller but enough to stey 2 night and more new. Breakfest food was ordinery.

Personal was very hepful

Location was good, rooms were dirty and uncomfortable.
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Ceiling was leaking, and rodents and insects in rooms. I was upgraded but found a cockroach in new room although it was a Suite. My prior room was leaking, and we waited one hour to be moved to another room. I think this hotel needs a major renovation and extensive service by a professional exterminator.

Avoid!!! Horrible all together
    • Standard room (Opal Studio)

Not clean, smell of piss, cock roaches, incredible noise on the hallway from made by the housekeeping and guests. Horrible experience

Nothing... Horrible experience