Reviews of Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island 4 stars

Leam Tong Beach, Krabi, 81000 Phi Phi Don, Thailand

#5 of 125 hotels in Phi Phi Don

• Coral Sea View Studio

I had spent the extra money on a sea view room, but to be quite honest I could view a very little amount of sea - still better than a standard room I'm sure, but manage expectations...

The overall resort is beautiful, the staff are extremely friendly and helpful, and the food and drink at the restaurants (especially sunset bar) was great. If you're spending a few days I would recommend walking just north of the resort and renting one of the long tail boats for a day - for about 1500 Thai Bhat you can get a private tour to see most of the island, go snorkeling, see monkeys, etc. Hands down my favourite part of the trip.

• Hill Top Sunset Studio

The guests should know that phi phi isands does not have inroads and there is no road transportation. Ferry and water taxis is the only mode of transportation. The ferry service is twice daily to and from the resort. Taxis are always available but are quite expensive.

Holiday inn phi phi is the best resort to stay in entire phi phi island. They have the longest and the most beautiful beach.The sands are white and the calm blue waters which are very shallow for nearly 100mts into the sea are a heaven for relaxing and playing in water.There are nearby islands like Bamboo island for snorkling and adequate number of water taxis for sight seeing.No other resort in phi phi will give you this experience. There are restaurants outside the resort also but the ones within are amazing and have reasonable prise. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are beautiful and well equipped.

• Beach Front Bungalow

Getting there was very difficult, I wish I could have arranged with the hotel the transportation from Phuket airport because it took me 14 hours getting from my country to Thailand and another 10 hours in Thailand to get to the hotel although on the way back it took me only 1 hour and a half. If only I knew I could arrange it with the hotel. Staying only 2 nights there I kind of lost one of them resting from the long journey.

Great view. Great beaches. Excellent service. Great breakfast buffet.

• Coral Deluxe Studio

Our room was leaking the First night and they swiftly upgraded our room to a beach room, Everyone is super friendly and ready to help out. the view over the sea at the sunset pool is beautiful.

• Coral Deluxe Studio

Air con should have a remote I had to get up every time I needed to change temperature which was often since it got very cold very fast! Rooms are dated and have stains in fabrics and walls. Need renovation.

Nice varied breakfast. Comfy bed. Stunning views and location. Nice golf car service. Best thai massage we have had while in thailand. (Pricy but worth it)

• Coral Deluxe Studio

The price has a lot of problems. They have a lot of unreasonable fee with high price. I didn’t imagine that my bill had many additional charges like that.

The private beach is so amazing. From resort, I could walk to local island. So so amazing!

• Hill Top Sunset Studio

Only negative thing to say about it was because the hotel was located in an isolated part of the island all prices were very high with tax and service added onto everything and exchange rate was very poor.

Staff were really friendly. The hotel was lovely, very nice, peaceful and relaxing, golf buggy lift to and from room as it was a walk from the restraint. A choice of 3 pools which was nice, 2 of them being infinity. Very good breakfast on offer, everything you could ask.

• Bungalow with Garden View

Slow service at restaurant (understaffed and/or not trained). Outside companies that offer tours at the hotel do not pay much attention to safety, they must reinforce the usage of life vests on the boats and watch guests more closely during snorkeling.

Just perfect location, beautiful beach, kids-friendly (activities, pool, free-meals), transportation arrangements from/to airport, relaxing environment.

Not Happy with our Stay at all. The experience ruined my Birthday and part of our holiday and meant we had to make alternative accommodation arrangements as I was not willing to stay in such a poorly maintained room. We had one of the Bungalows and they are extremely outdated and Extremely over priced for what you get. Problems (photos available which you can hopefully see the staining I'm referring to as well) The Duvet cover was torn in two places either side of the duvet . The bed sheet had also been stitched right in the middle where it had previously had a rip. The windows were not sealed properly and had gaps. The room reeked of damp and mould. The bathroom was not what we thought we were going to get, there are no photos on the website so you think your getting one type pf bathroom looking at all the resort photos but actually you get something completely different. The Bathroom is old and outdated, dirty and mouldy and rusty in places so was in a deteriorating condition. There are lots of cleaning agents you can use to clean a bathroom well, something this resort obviously can't be bothered to do for their guests. The air con did not work and stayed at a temperature of 26 degrees all night long through to the morning, it did cool al little but only after 7 hours so not a good night's sleep as you can imagine. The front door latch did not work so we had to wedge a bag in the door to ensure it did not close on us when we were outside. The lamp shades were hanging from the wall due to bad fixings. There were very bad stains on the extra bed and on the main bed so we weren't comfortable sleeping in the either.

Bad experience from the start that ruined my birthday so I have nothing good to say.

• Bungalow with Garden View

Hotel location is great, rooms are ok a little bit old but comfortable and spread across a big property. It was a very good choice for spending 4 days with kids. Restaurants have good kid's menus and food is good with different choices every day. It's really a good for money hotel

• Bungalow with Garden View

Geoko in the room but no harm.

Beach front hotel, nice staff, WIFI everywhere, good breakfast and three pool especially one infinity pool on the cliff so we can swim and enjoy sunset. Free rent for snorkeling equipment and beach towel, Really like the Resort very much . Perfect for honeymoon and family vacation

• Beach Front Bungalow

Standard of room cleaning.. varied slightly day by day. Collection of room service dishes and cutlery were left for hours causing cats to appear.

Good choice of food, lovely site, staff were pleasant and nice and quiet and relaxing

• Bungalow with Garden View

The hotel is very outdated. This is not a 4 star hotel! Max 3 stars considering the old rooms and the facilities. Offers very little activities that becomes critic with an isolated location. Def not value for money!

• Coral Sea View Studio

The hotel could need some renovation but the beach must be one of the best at Phi Phi.

Superior beach, fantastic snorkeling from beach, excellent breakfast and very nice swimming pools.

• Beach Front Bungalow

The prices at the hotel were ridiculous. We found different prices for the same food and drinks at different spots in the hotel. No bank machine- There was no bank machine which we were not aware of. Unable to takeout cash. Had we known this we would have brought more money. Room service- We ordered a bucket of beers to our room. When we called we asked if we could get the special and they said yes. When they arrived at our room 45 minutes later they smelt horrible, were cans and tried to change $850baht. The lounge special was $400baht for 4 bottles. We went and returned them. The manager was very rude and snatched them out of my hand. Very disappointed. We had the option of staying one more night. We decided we would leave and head back to the mainland. Beautiful hotel but the service was not very good and the cost was ridiculous. Would not go back.

Our room was incredible. We booked a bungalow right on the ocean. Very clean. Had everything we needed. The property was stunning. Beach was spotless. When we arrived the check in process was lovely. They provided a cold towel and a nice drink.

• Hill Top Sunset Studio

shower pressure not that great, our room had small yard with a pool but it wasn't that clean.

I liked how quiet and relaxed it was. very good breakfast and kind staff

• Beach Front Bungalow

Having a tractor going through the sand beach during the whole day, completely ruins the beach and the experience. Unbelievable that a hotel like this can tolerate such a thing... Remember it is a Holiday Inn and there are things which don't change: room looks like you are in a relatively cheap hotel in a city. Staff is not always very kind. Transport to the airport is a complete rip off. We were even offered this before saying hi upon arrival. Pretty unacceptable. Overall, value for money was poor.

The hotel is in one of the privilege locations in Phi Phi and had a very nice resort. We did enjoy a lot the sunset pool although they kick us out once in a relative rude way as they wanted to close.

• Beach Front Bungalow

everything about this resort is substandard. starting from the rooms, the restaurants, the menu. Don't be fooled by the resort pics that the hotel has put up. Look at the real pictures that travelers have shared on Tripadvisor. The resort is a joke - a completely run down property that reminds me of a highway motel. I wouldn't even pay $50 for a room like that!

service staff is very good - partially makes up for the sorry state of this property!

• Superior Bungalow

The Holiday Inn was a much needed respite for me during a month long trip to Thailand during which I felt like I had to deal with huge crowds nearly everywhere. The property is isolated on Phi Phi Don and it's not convenient if you're looking to party at night in Tonsai. But for romantic seclusion, spectacular views, very comfortable rooms and excellent food I doubt there is any better on any of these islands. The infinity sunset pool and restaurant is unforgettable. I didn't want to leave.

• Bungalow with Garden View

Need to be refurbished... Not a huge deal, but it is warn out, its the only bad thing about it. Still would have chosen that resort if i Had the choice 100%

AMAZING resort, Worth the Money simply because of the amazing beach and jungle like feeling of the villas! The Beach was the best we saw while there handsdown! Everything about the hotel was well thought out! In need of refurbishment, not going to lie, but it really isnt a huge issue as it is truly spectacular in most senses. If you are there for the beach......Dont go anywhere else!!! Its amazing, so very scenic and just relaxing, not that busy, on some days it was 10ppl at the beach. Basically like a private beach. The sunset Bar is very good for dinner, get the golf cart from the reception area for that, its on the top on the resort. Book a trip to go snorkeling and see Maya beach and Monkey beach, well worth the money, they literally give you everything you need. Plenty sun screen pre travel in the bag, The suncreams are quite expensive in Thailand and hard to find even in shops.

• Coral Sea View Studio

Everything...rooms are very comfortable, we had a sea view room which was pure bliss, and I how wish we had planned for 2 nights instead of 1..food has many options including a buffet ..:there is a dive center within the property, options for snorkelling too...complete experience..thank you for a wonderful stay !

• Bungalow with Garden View

Bungalows need to be renovated Breakfast just ok A lot of small annoying things Very Expensive ! Value for money ? (may be Koh Phi Phi price ?) Restaurants without any charm (“Anglo Saxon buffet style”)

Location Garden and beach Space Swimming pools Service (staff)

• Superior Bungalow

Main reason for my visit was the private dinner, it was not mentioned that an advanced booking (months before) should be made. My wife and I reached the hotel and asked for it, but they could not help us with it. They did not even think of any other option which would satisfy us as honeymooners.

Close to the beach.

• Ocean Sunset Pool Villa

Nothing to fault

Everything, the staff were the best and the room was amazing and the food at the resort restaurants could not be faulted....10 out of 10 this place is hands down the best on the island 👌

• Bungalow with Garden View

Our room was like a prison cell very dark, not updated at all the shower had a box to heat water and it didn't work. I was bitten by a cat on property had to go get rabies shots, was very hard to communicate with the staff, though they were pleasant, there English was not great.

Sunset bar was nice. The cooking class was great.

• Coral Sea View Studio

the room could be perfect if the shower was not basic it is just a small remark

location,coral beach, breakfast,sunset bar, staff, white send beach we felt lucky to be in this place

• Coral Deluxe Studio

I didn’t like that I e mailed and asked for a room at the beach fronts and on the ground as can’t climb stairs and I got neither I had to upgrade for 2-000 baht I also asked for breakfast to be included and it wasn’t

Room was great right at front of beach beaches were nice and close to everything

• Superior Bungalow

The rooms feel a bit dated, especially the bathroom.

The location and the setting of the resort on a stunning beach. Ease of booking a long-tail boat for day trips to various snorkeling locations. Friendly staff. Good food options at the resort and a few restaurants adjacent to the property.

• Bungalow with Garden View

When you arrive at the hotel, they make you wait 2.5h if not more for check-in because there rooms are only available at 3pm. They do that so you can spend lunch at their expensive restaurant giving you 15% discount. I didn’t find this pleasant, specially because all the prices shown at the menu for both drinks and food are without VAT and will add a service charge in the bill. Why is it mandatory to pay a service change of 10% at the restaurant? The bills are insane - if you ask for something that says 300 THB, you will pay that plus 10% service charge plus VAT, so get ready to spend a lot of money at this hotel. There aren’t many options around and outside the hotel. The food at the restaurant is average, nothing really special. They do buffets, but they have low quality and quantity. We arrived at 9pm for a buffet and they almost wasn’t putting any food even though we paid the full price. The staff overall is nice, but they don’t know how to solve problems when they occur: I was charged an extra night at the hotel and they shown no collaboration with me, so I had to sort this out with booking.com instead. They could have been more warm. The rooms are clean, but very dated and the shower had problems with the water temperature. They look luxurious from the outside but inside they are not very nice. Best thing of the room I think was the bed, pillows and TV.

Breakfast is really good. The beach nearby is really good and almost private. If the weather allows, you can have the best time at this hotel resort located far away from the busy touristic places in Phi Phi. We had dinner in one of the Italian restaurants ousitde the hotel at the beach, watched the fire show and then return at the hotel for the live music available mostly everyday. The facilities of this hotel are great and normally everything looked very clean.

• Coral Sea View Studio

Boat connection to Phuket was a bit hairy especially on way back when we felt it was overloaded. A bit disorganised as well in terms of luggage redistribution at Phuket end. Rooms a little tired and some quite far back from sea. However you can forgive all that because overall experience so very good.

Location outstanding; right beside beach overlooking azure sea. Peaceful and romantic away from more commercial areas of island. Very helpful and polite staff. Food and service excellent with restaurant and bar right beside beach. Boat trip around island was fun.

• Bungalow with Garden View

It's not that we didn't like it but, the new 'over development' near the Sunset bar.. it seem to take away from the Thailand tropical island feel as the rest of the resort was as good as we've seen anywhere.. Will most likely look better when fully established.?

Location- e.g. Beaches, the local people, the resort's tropical garden. The surrounding islands were magnificent. I was ever so slightly disappointed to see the original Sunset bar had been replaced by a very 'up market' style pavilion.. We soon came to love this also as the staff were extremely welcoming.. Two staff girls in particular,called 'Mu Mu' and 'F' deserve special mention for their hospitality..! All in all- 10/10. My Wife and I will be back. Next time with our two teenager children..

• Coral Deluxe Studio

The water bottles supplied by the hotel were not good. The water tasted horrible like tap water and the food quality was not that good as I got food poisoning

The rooms and the beaches of the hotel and pool were nice

• Superior Bungalow

Phi Phi Island is the perfect place to relax and have downtime with the family; the resort is gorgeous, staff so friendly, and location is amazing; would go again in a heart beat!!

• Hill Top Sunset Studio

Buffett, you pay for the main AND the dessert as well as the drinks...which everything is incredibly overpriced. Nice restuarants just past the holiday inn restuarant which is very cheap and very good quality! They have a no cash policy where you put everything on the room however you dont realise how much you spend! I'd advise to try the food at Jasmin just around the corner (30 second walk)!!

• Coral Sea View Studio

Expensive long tail boats if you want to leave the resort

Facilities and staff were amazing. We only had 5 nights and it was the perfect getaway. Away from all the noise and action. Quiet, peaceful, relaxing...snorkelling and kayaking on our doorstep. Taxi boats available if you want to go to the busy part. Different bars and restaurants to chose from at the resort. Breakfast buffet in the mornings was incredible, not your standard buffet...so many different foods/juices/teas/coffees to chose from! The new sunset bar was definitely a highlight for us! Amazing views!! Watch the sunset with a cocktail in hand in the infinity pool. Simply stunning. Can’t recommend enough!! Overall 9/10 only downfall is how expensive the taxi boats are but we had an amazing time.

• Coral Deluxe Studio

Beautiful hotel in the most relaxd part of Ko Phi phi. the rooms integrates with nature Also has an amazing terrace to enjoy the sunset Breakfast is great If you are looking to relax, stay here.

• Bungalow with Garden View

There is nothing to write in this section..

Nature has gifted this place to you and the administration has taken excellent care of it..a memorable experience once again

• Beach Front Bungalow

Two things went wrong during our stay and we spoke to staff to rectify the issues and they weren’t as helpful as staff in other hotels have been. There was a mistake that was obviously their end and no apology they just tried to cover it up. It didn’t ruin the stay in anyway and they were still courteous but it was a little upsetting.

We loved everything about our stay here. It was perfect in nearly every way.

• Beach Front Bungalow

- Same breakfast everyday with zero change - Poor handling of transportation booking from Airport to Resort - Very little, if any, options in recreation room - More than half the beach chairs were broken

- Property - Location

• Coral Sea View Studio

The secluded location can have a downside - making trips to the central Tonsai village an excursion that needs to be planned ahead.

The resort is located in a secluded white sand beach, is very quiet, staff was very helpful, breakfast was great.

nothing i dislike.

far from downtown, so very private beach, clean and clear sea, quiet atmosphere, you can really stay relaxed and enjoy your vacation.

• Hill Top Sunset Studio

Our room's view was of a scrap site/development site. The resort and rooms can do with a bit of an upgrade. Most conversations with the staff was a bit of a battle with broken English being the norm. Having to pay for extra for kayaking and snorkeling.

Amazing location and beach. Snorkeling straight off the beach. Alternative private restaurants a two-minute walk from the resort. Great service from the resort manager.

• Bungalow with Garden View

Unfortunately, our cottage had bed bugs....we found out the hard way. However, the hotel staff were very courteous in moving us to a new cottage and giving us a free meal. This part of the island is slightly baron as there are only 3 hotels. Luckily, we were only there for 2 nights. (Anymore would have been tedious) I would stay in Tonsai if I was to travel to Phi Phi again.

The property itself was delightful, next to 2 other properties. There were a few other little restaurants/cafe's if you didn't want to eat at your hotel everyday. Very easy to get a longtail boat to Maya Bay.

• Coral Sea View Studio

Restaurants had a very basic food items and low verities, if you are looking for Halal food you will suffer. Only two super markets with very high prices.

Room view was super and the service was average.

• Coral Sea View Studio

The location is a little bit far, but it's worth to it. It's different form Tosai bay's crowd,If u expecting a comfortable and provide holiday, this is ur choice!

• Coral Sea View Studio

Nothing. I thought they were great!

What I like about the property is that even locations that are not ocean view have a beautiful view. The staff was incredible and there are tons of things to do if you stay there for at least a week.

• Coral Sea View Studio

Hotel is a little outdated but that doesn't bother so much. Drinks are expensive compared to Thailand however you are on a distant island, that is kinda normal.

Beach is awesome. Great location for a relaxing holiday. Staff was always helpful and delicately took care of us. You can find everything you may need on hotel premises. Unless you are looking for partying it will be your one of the best holidays.

• Bungalow with Garden View

The bathroom and gym facilitie were very poor. They made me feel that the hotel was too expensive for what they offer. The room also could be more confortável, I've stayed in cheaper hotels than this that were more comfortable

I didn't like the buffet that the restaurant offered but the food that I ordered a la cart was pretty good

• Coral Sea View Studio

The check out: I've found on my room some bills that weren't mine, the check out took way to much time (around one hour).

Location, beach, infinity pools, everythig about this property il excellent.

• Coral Deluxe Studio

Evenning meals at the Holiday Inn very bland and dissapointing . Spoke to French manager who was aware of the problem .

Hotel room and facilities and staff all very good . Free snorkelling equipment . Fantastic beach . Hotel is on the beach awesome location. Breakfast buffet was best ever . Shame about evenning meals :-(

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Bungalow with Garden View

Bed. For the price you are paying you would expect to have a decent bed. Unfortunately I could not locate when my mattress was built, but I can guarantee it was somewhere between 10-20 years past its prime. Wife had to sleep on the sofa and I woke up every hour during the night. My wife explained to the cleaner that I ripped up the entire bed because I was looking for a means to determine it's manufacturing date (mattress was so old they had layers of padding on top to try and offset its fallacy...didn't work). He explained to her that every guest complains, and 1 guy actually thru the mattress out on the beach...I have no idea how people can give this place such positive reviews and ratings with a major fundamental flaw like that.

location. (I artificially lowered the rating for location and cleanliness to express my disdain for their pathetic bed).

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Coral Deluxe Studio

Not many restaurant options but it is what you get when staying in a remote island

Loved the place, the hotel and the staff. We were offered an upgrade to try the new villas. Great experience and beautiful view. Definitely I will be back soon

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• Coral Sea View Studio

It's a little far from everything else on the island, other hotels have more activities and people around its area, but if you're looking for a quiet time it's a good place to stay.

Staff were very friendly, especially when arranging for snorkelling and other activities.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Coral Sea View Studio

Ferry to take us to hotel from Tonsai pier was very late and hotel representative was very unhelpful in assisting or providing alternative options. Restaurant charges an additional 10% for service and 7% VAT on top of your bill (we ate at many restaurants on Phi Phi and this was the first time we experienced this) Expect to spend at least double on this side of the island on food and drink Hotel provided many organised activities but failed to mention that we could take a 20 minute walk along the coast to the village

Comfortable room Comprehensive breakfast buffet Excellent location Beautiful beaches

• Superior Bungalow

The only thing we really liked was our room and the view.. the hotel was seriously over priced and wouldn't return again. Trying to communicate with the staff was impossible. And the man that took you to your seat in the restaurant was so fake. He messed up our order 3 times.. not happy at all

• Coral Deluxe Studio

The breakfasts were amazing, the best buffet we had from all the resorts we stayed at. Being away from the main town area also made it so much more relaxing

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Beach Front Bungalow

food and drink are expensive Hotel are happy for you to fill your own mini bar, but charge a lot to do this. Would recommend you bring it with you. Also book your return ferry before you get to the the Holiday Inn as they charge nearly double if they do it for you.

Beach bungalows are stunning

• Coral Sea View Studio

The facilities are not too great. Flush was not working properly. And the shower was clogged. The air con had a mind of its own. There was someone's old dishes left outside our room the entire three days we stayed there. The full room wasn't cleaned during our stay. The toilets especially since the shower was already clogged; it was quiet unpleasant. We were placed in the last room on the resort which was a good 7-10 minute walk to the restaurants and main reception. The pool is not that great.

The breakfast was outstanding! Lots of options and very good. Location is good. It's beautiful and scenic ocean facing view. The island excursion and activity tours that the hotel provides is quiet good. I'd reccomend to use the private long tail boat. It's good value for money and you can choose where you want to go.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Coral Sea View Studio

The bathroom was a bit disapointing, it really needed some renovation. Prices are high in Phi Phi than in Bangkok, which seems obvious. But everything in the resprt is 30-40% more expensive than in the places nearby, for no reason. So stay away from services/food from the hotel and get whatever you need from the places nearby. The swimming pools are snaller than expected for a resort but that's less than a problem given the stunning beach it has right in front.

Location, location, location. What a fantastic place on earth is the beach where this resort is located. There's not too much to do though, but for some days of relax it just can't get better than this. Our room had a nica but not spectacular sea view and was overall very nice and comfortable. It had everything you would expect in a 4 stars hotel. Including a very reliable and decently fast wifi in all the resort, which was surprising given how remote it is. There is also 4G coverage in most of the resort and surroundings.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Superior Bungalow

That I only booked there for 3 nights! Seriously though, there was nothing we didn't like.

The location is absolutely incredible! Friendly & helpful staff. We loved our bungalow. Food was divine! Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This was our favourite stop of our Thailand trip.

• Coral Sea View Studio

- Our room was 617 and it was far from the beach and the facilities; - Our room entry was always full of tree leaves, which wasn't very welcoming; - The price of food and drink was high; - The only way to move from the hotel to other Phi Phi locations was by boat.

- The beach is fantastic with clear water, fine sand and corals reef.

• Coral Sea View Studio

The rooms needs a lot of renovation to match to any Holiday inn standard I have ever stayed in. There was water stains around the AC unit and in several places in the celling in room 624, the AC was very loud too. Bathroom door is not well insulated so a lot of insects and geckos came into our bathroom at night. A waiter was rude to us on the day of checkout too. It was the most expensive hotel in our trip but not the best quality in Thailand.

The sea in this resort is one of the best in Phi Phi, very clam waves, white and soft sand. Excursion team were very helpful and prepared a great island hopping day, and a fast super transfer to Phuket. The mini bar is empty and you can buy from the resort super market what you need to put in it with very reasonable prices.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Coral Deluxe Studio

Hotel is quite far from Tonsai (the center of Phi Phi) So if you want to go to Tonsai you need to be transported by boat. Which is very inconvenient due to time, money and safety (imagine taking a boat in the night in the middle of nowhere). Hotel should have some boats as taxi service for their guests.

Hotel is great with great rooms and great beach. The beach is not crowded and it's very clean.

• Coral Sea View Studio

Bit overpriced on the food for what we got, our room was right at the end of the complex despite booking months ago so long walk to bar/restaurant. Sea view was negligible due to location and trees in front of balcony. Also, if we looked to our right there was a gap in the fencing through which we could see a pile of rubbish and junk.

Nice room, really friendly and helpful staff - quiet and relaxed vibe

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Coral Sea View Studio

It would be nice to have speedboat transfer from Krabi to Phi Phi Don.

This resort is a true treasure. Located on a beautiful beach. Staff is friendly and helpful. We also had a very nice private dinner on the beach. There is also a pool for adults only, which we enjoyed very much.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Beach Front Bungalow

We had some problems with the toilets, in the shower the hot water are nit really hot .....but these are not problems that will ruin your Vacation.

The location is amazing , paradise on earth .the staff are amazing trying to help with everything .

• Coral Deluxe Studio

- dirty sea line - towels and linens seemed not very fresh and the smell was not fresh - needed to ask for extra bath gel and shampoo

Good restaurants, availability of transport from villas to restaurant and reception

• Coral Beach Studio

Take the coral beach suite...It's bang on the sea front and has lovely views There's a separate swimming pool for kids and another one for only adults The facilities are great, they've thought of the smaller stuff as well

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Coral Sea View Studio

Nothing that the hotel can help but there is a lot of mosquitoes in this area so watch out! We got bitten quite a lot.

The hotel was lovely and so are the surroundings. Its is a little out of the way so if you want peace and relaxation this is a perfect location. You can take a 20 minute walk into the next resort where is some some more bars and restaurants as there is only limited choice at the hotel.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Bungalow with Garden View

The rooms were not clean! Shower & toilet walls mouldy Bed & pillows particularly uncomfortable! Lucky we spent most of our time outside of our room

Staff are so nice & will assist with anything they can. We enjoyed the semi secluded location!

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Coral Sea View Studio

Our bed had blood all over the sheets and while we were sleeping we woke up to giant centipedes crawling all over us. Staff didn't really seem to understand how to fix anything. The Internet was slow and didn't really work.

Nice location

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Bungalow with Garden View

The rooms are quite old and in particular the bathrooms , I think considering the price that this should be upgraded as it's not value for money

The resort and facilities are great ! The beach is so stunning , great place for relaxation

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Coral Sea View Studio

The room was far from the front desk and restaurant to go walking. There was a golf car to transport the guests to the room but it was never available. If you don't like animals (lizards, bugs) it's a point to consider...

The best point of the hotel is the beach! Perfect

• Coral Sea View Studio

The room we were allocated was far from the activity center. The internal transport service is very scarce. When I stay in a hotel of this category I would like to have all the necessities resolved beforehand and in a clear way. The transfer to / from the hotel is offered in a confusing way. Should be included. The hotel staff is reluctant to comment as you can find a small villa within a 20 minute walk. As if they were afraid to lose customers for the hotel restaurant.

The location of the hotel, practically on the beach. Overall, an excellent experience, I would repeat, despite the things I did not like so much.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Coral Deluxe Studio

Room smelled little moldy and outside there was a strong smell like something would rot nearby. Couldn't hardly use my balcony

The staff was super flexible, helpful and very friendly Many options offered for sightseeing by boat Good food