Reviews of lebua at State Tower 5 stars

State Tower 1055/111 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bang Rak, 10500 Bangkok, Thailand

#147 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

Highly recommended !
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

Located a bit far from the attractions and maybe a bit expensive to drink and eat at the hotel.

Amazing service, nice personnel, good food, nice rooftopbar.

Hotel is amazing!
    • Tower Club Suite with River View and Lounge Access

The prices of the restaurants is very high

Hotel is amazing! Had a river view suite on the 59th floor and the view was exceptional! Hotel is very good value if you include lounge access as you get complimentary breakfast, light lunch and afternoon tea each day.

"The depression of a poor product far outlasts the joy of a cheap price"
    • Suite with City View

The room was quoted as having a city view, there was no view as it was blocked by a neighboring building, it should have said NO VIEW. There was furniture missing in living area, you could clearly see that there should have been a TV and credenza but just a blank wall with all the hookups. The cable TV did not work properly, they did come fix it once but in the morning when it didn't work again we gave up. The carpets were worn and spotted. They offered in room coffee, but we had to call for creamer. Our reservation stated King Bed, when we gave our passports to the first person and check in ( which was way too time consuming ) he confirmed King Bed, and when the woman brought out our paperwork to sign, ( which they require a deposit that I have never experienced in a "5 Star" before ), it was for Twins, so we had to wait for that to be changed. They are trying to be "Grand" , very nice, dont get me wrong, but not pulling it off.

The room was spacious

Saisfying

The guests staying in the tower club experienced a slow lift service.The brochure in the room stated that restaurants were open from 6PM to 1AM and when we went to Breeze for a meal at 11.30PM,we were told that last order was accepted at 11PM and we had to order food from room service.Needs to be looked into.

The staff was excellent,two bed room tower club suite was elegant,lounge was very comfortable,restaurants though a little expensive were nice.The bar on the 64th floor was a marvel,worth returning to the property again.I would like to mention that the welcome chocolates in the room were very good.

Very spacious suite for the money.
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

Food and drink twice the price of anywhere, plus 17% tax/tip on top!! Be very careful ordering drinks to your room... £43 for 2 G&T’s 🙈

Very spacious suite for the money.

Nice hotel, not luxury but comfortable.
    • Suite with City View

I think the hotel could do with a bit of a clean up especially on the exterior.

Lovely big rooms. Hotel was just a bit tired. Nice enough but not exactly amazing. Food and drink upstairs in the dome are VERY expensive. Staff were friendly enough but like to push you though especially upstairs in the bars.

Terrible...never again!
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

The hotel is overpriced for the quality on offer. The rooms aren’t very clean or well designed. The breakfast is average and the offering limit. Don’t expect for the price to have working cable/internet in your room!

The view is great

The location was very good.
    • Special Offer - Suite with River View

We have faced a problem with the WiFi in the room! It took them 3 days to fix it!!! The room is overpriced!!

The location was very good..the staff were very friendly The breakfast buffet was so good..

Fantastic place!
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

Fantastic place! Walk distance to the boating station, train station, shopping market ... I love this place, it’s amazing top roof restaurant and bar!

AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME, FANTASTIC STAY

Nothing to add here

Staff are so attentive, courteous, pleasant and professional with a great friendly attitude. Rooms are very very spacious and v.v.v.very clean. The Breeze restaurant was too die for. 1 word for all - AMAZING

Room was great, comfy bed, big room, well equipped.
    • Suite with City View

Can’t think of a negative

Room was great, comfy bed, big room, well equipped. Great pool and gym, steam room and changing room for the gym. everything very clean

Pleasant stay, but spoiled by a rogue Taxi Driver
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

While the hotel and staff was excellent, be wary of taxi drivers coming to pick up guest from this hotel. Many a good taxi drivers, but there are few who spoiled the entire good name of Thailand. Green/Yellow, Pink, Blue all have some rogue taxi drivers. I was charged Baht 1000, from Lebua to DMK Airport, normal change is around Baht 300 to 400. Thats why its best to use GRAB.

A nice and comfortable stay

Everything was perfect.

The WIFI speed is good. The rooms are big and spacious. The food from room service is excellent. The view from the balcony is Amazing. The staff is courteous and helpful.

Not impressed at all. Feel most stay there due to the hangover movie.
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

Decor is very dated, rugs need to be changed as they’re very used, curtains were worse quality than my University house few moons ago and also really creased, furniture is very cheap looking as if from IKEA around 15 years ago. Overall decor of rooms is very poor (but clean). The foyer and entrance create a great starting impression however followed by disappointment. Brilliant staff and service however, always with a smile and look like they’re pleased to go the extra mile. They’re entirely without fault.

Very quick travel form airport due to toll paying motorway (both airports)

Luxury
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

Beds were on the small size and the drinks are expensive but that is what you get for when you have such an amazing view

Soon as we arrived staff were there to help. Got upgraded room on to the 58th floor which had stunning views. Huge living space if required and the bar and food was delightful

Many great eating and dining options and breakfast was...
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

That I had to leave. It was like a cruise ship on one end in the middle of Bangkok

Many great eating and dining options and breakfast was included in the price

True pleasure to return at Le bua which is my home few times a year.
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

Breakfast at rush times 9.30AM might be a little delay to be seated. Everything else is always perfect.

Always nice to return home at Le bua, where I come at least 4-5 times a year. All facilities and amenities onsite, nice location and service. See you soon.

We recommend it for 1-2 nights
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

Comparable to other 5star hotels I've stayed at the room facilities were less.

Nice views from the room, nice pool, exquisite restaurants and very nice sky bar.

Fabulous Fun Place to hangout or hangover the edge with views to die for

Lobby bathroom

Its always such a treat, we love the facilities, rooftop views, cocktails & so much more. Thank you guys & hope to see you all again soon

Very disappointing
    • Special Offer - Suite with River View

Rooms very dark Food expensive but very disappointing My Thai girlfriend stayed with me and every evening we returned to the hotel, porters in the lobby run across to us and ask my girlfriend for her identification as if she is a prostitute. After 2 nights my girlfriend refused to stay at the hotel anymore because she was so upset by the hotel staff

Good view

Worth to upgrade and access club lounge.
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

Worth to upgrade and access club lounge. They rotate food 3 times a day - breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. Nibbles are always refilled and of course free flow alcoholic drinks like wine etc and freshly squeezed juice, coffee, tea etc. The room we stayed in is huge plus you get high quality hotel amenities. Theres nothing we didn't like. Definitely coming back here again!

The hotel staff is not very much interested in their guests.
    • Suite with City View

The staff seemed to be not interested in our stay there at all. They first gave us a room with a view on the wall of the hospital, really a terrible one, although I had sent them a request to give us a room with a nice view 2 weeks beforehand. Then the check in was really late, at 3.40 p.m. We were very tired after a 10 hours plane,so we were not impressed.

The location is good.

Excellent hotel on the river!
    • Tower Club Suite with River View and Lounge Access

The location can be a pain if you want to be out for food/ drinks in Sukhumvit. You can take the BTS and change at Siam but not ideal. Sometimes the staff let the place down - we had one bad experience with a rude staff member at the roof bar who was rude to my girlfriend. We complained to another member of staff but didn't hear anything more. Maybe more on staff training needed? The lifts can be a pain - partly because the roof bar is so popular with tourists!

Beautiful suites - we love the design and also the balcony and stunning river views. We like the exec lounge though the formal dress code is not ideal - perhaps this should be relaxed. The cocktails in the lounge are good. The breakfast on M level is excellent- though can get very busy after 10. Service generally good and the facilities in the suite are good - with microwave, fridge etc (a kind of mini kitchen). The bathroom toiletries are excellent.

Can't wait to go back there 😁

Loved everything.

We got an amazing room with the best view of Bangkok. Everything from our check to our check out was easy. The hotel staff where very friendly and happy to help with anything required.

I loved the room.
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

The hotel is a bit dated furniture and design wise but still okay. My main disappointment was I was upgraded to the Tower suites which was extremely nice of them to do. But then when I tried to go to the lounge for happy hour I was allowed on my first night and then on my second they said I wasn't allowed because my upgrade didn't include it. I'd say it should be a full upgrade or not at all. I asked to pay to go there and was told no. Also my key didn't work at one point. I went down 51 floors to fix it. They fixed it and went back up. It didn't work again. I asked the bellboy and worker that stands at the life to call down and get someone to come up with a key. They said for me to go back down. I wasn't going to go down 51 floors again. IT became a thing maybe more of a language barrier. Finally 4 people came up and changed the batteries in the door which fixed it. If I would have gone down to reception again and back up I would have been upset knowing they actually had to fix the door. Otherwise it was great.

I loved the room. It was a great size and the staff was helpful when they were able to be. Great views. Breakfast was amazing!!

Iconic Hotel, sometimes let down by staff
    • Tower Club Suite with River View and Lounge Access

Sometimes the staff let down the hotel - we had two bad experiences this time, once at the pool and more seriously at the roof bar where one member of staff was quite rude to my girlfriend (we reported this to another staff member who said she would talk to them). The food offering in the lounge seemed not as good as before.

Iconic building with stunning bars and restaurants. Great breakfast. Suites excellent and well equipped. Very nice toiletries. Tower club lounge very good service and drinks.

Affordable luxury at its best!
    • Suite with City View

Nothing to dislike - everything was perfect!

This is very afforable (considering you're in Bangkok) luxury at its best. The staff is ever so friendly and helpful, you can ask them anything.The concierge helps out planning your trips, and the housekeeping tends to your every need. The swimming pool is an unexpected surprise in the middle of the hectic and hot Bangkok centre. We had the Twoer Club access which includes access for a light lunch wioth free drinks, as well as afternoon tea. I'd highly recommend this small extra price, since drinks in Bangkok are so expensive, and in the Tower Club you can enjoy them complimentary.

Too much tension while we stayed there ! Check carefully to avoid hotel extra charges they tried
    • Special Offer - Suite with River View

The aircondioner makes so much noice. The towls are old and hard. The staff is not helpful and seem to Try to give me trouble. For example, the 1st day after we checked in at 2pm. The staff came and knocked on the door at 3pm to check the mini bar ! The second day, we left the room at 10.30am. Then backed at 1pm, went out again at 2.30 then back before 7pm. I saw a note casually left on the side table- i was lucky to read it. It was a notice for me to call 0 to the dury manager as they found a torn out pillo case in my room !!! I was so disturbed as everything in the room were in order when we left the room at 2ish. I called to complained and I finally got the duty manager to come to the room and see things by himself. He explained to me that they cleaned the room first at 11.30. And at 2.45 pm they found the torn pillow case thus they have to inform me ! I didnt agree with his explaination. I made him understand that there is nothing damaged when we left the room. Even if they found some damage they must keep the evident to show me. They should never send such un friendly message to hotel guest. My impression in general the hotel staff and their service are not friendly and they gave pressure of unwelcoming or tenses while we stayed with them.

I like the view from the hotel

Ok
    • Tower Club Suite with River View and Lounge Access

Not being able to see the outside on the 64th floor before checkout, I didn’t arrive until late and wanted to take pictures the next day but wasn’t allowed he said it was only open at night

The bed

Not bad, but not so good!
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

Looks a bit old and far location. Bed not so confortable. Overall conditions and services don't really worth the price.

Great view from the top. Awesome breakfast

Beautiful hotel!
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

There were no real negatives. If anything, we stayed on 52 floor and you just have to wait for a while for the lift. Otherwise our stay was perfect

Beautiful hotel! We stayed in one of the suites with the tower club access. This is such good value for money. You get free food (buffet food), soft drinks and alcohol from 06:00-18:00 in the lounge access. Restaurants are lovely and have all different types of foods. The views from the bars are beautiful! I would definitely go back and stay again

The two bedroom suite we stayed in with friends was perfect.
    • Two-Bedroom Executive Suite

The two bedroom suite we stayed in with friends was perfect. Very spacious and comfortable. The staff was prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend this hotel for great location and style in Bangkok. The restaurants are fabulous as well.

Value for money

none

Very close to high way and on Silom road so dont need to worry about trafic to airport. Very friendly staff and service is excellent. Breakfast is brilliant with many different choices. big.swimming pool and gym.Value for money.

surprisingly well...great stay
    • Suite with City View

Once you enter this hotel you get a wow feeling, you can see this is a hotel of a higher level located more in the center of BKK. Staff is friendly and accurate. The rooms...a big wow once you see the view.. but they are also spacious and clean. I was only here 2 days so couldnt experience the restaurants and bar they have on 64th level..a next time probably but watch out...its star level and they ask the price for the stars. The breakfast buffet was great and the restaurant at the pool served nice food. Must admit the hotel surprised me in a positive way.

Exceptional views of the city and great location.
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

My dislikes are very few: one, it took too long to check in. Approximately 15 to 20 minutes. This can be shortened. But on the contrary check out was a breeze. It was very easy and efficient. Other than that —a near perfect stay

Location is fantastic and the view from many of the rooms is just spectacular. Staff were very friendly from the reception to the housekeeper. It’s a nice place to stay and you will surely enjoy your visit. The mall attached to the hotel is functionally nonexistent but there are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.

Lebua Hotel Tower Suite 5* service

if I have to say anything bad, it's the price of Cocktails at the Skybar

Tower Club rooms suites are lovely, great views. Lovely comfy bed. Free bar and snacks from 6am - 6pm. Nice Birthday Cake suprise. Rooftop Bar worth a visit but drinks are expensive. Would I stay again? YES!!

Unforgettable stay in Bangkok
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

The rooms are really spacious I only think they could use a renovation like more modern furniture and lighting to keep up with the public areas of the hotel. The hotel is a little far from the main attractions about a 20min ride on tuk tuk to get to the temples.

The staff is incredibly polite and helpful and breakfast is absolutely amazing, delicious and exquisite! The pool is also very cool and you can’t miss the rooftop dining areas. We where given a 24th floor suite which had an amazing view to the city and river and the balcony is just epic! The wireless internet also worked really well.

Excellent!!
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

Not been able to feel free to view the dome! Staff pounced on you to buy a very overpriced drink! Even though you are a guest at the hotel. Also, it would have been useful to have been told about the deposit required!

Excellent stay! Very good customer service. The lounge bar staff are exceptional! If you have guests at the hotel you should let them view the dome without pouncing on them to buy a drink!! Otherwise all very good

Affordable 5 star hotel with old world service excellence. The staff in this hotel really care.
    • Suite with City View

The pillows although being proper down filled. Gave me a very sore neck as they were a little worn out. I’m only 29 and this is the first time this had ever happened to me. Other than this our stay was perfect.

Breakfast has so much to offer and the staff were so polite. I felt unwell the night we were to go to sirroco and they kindly cancelled my appointment but gave us vouchers to go have a drink in the sky bar. They also gave us a complementary upgrade as it was our engagement trip.

Super rooms and views but in bars asked to buy a drink on every step, annoying.
    • Special Offer - Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

In the evening, you can not enter the bars and go to the top city view areas without buying a coctail or a bottle of champagne. You will be asked to buy drink and they don't leave you on every step that is annoying. So not very comfortable. And you can not take a pictures yourself or if not buying anything. All for your money.

The building, rooms, views, facilities, comfort, etc. is very nice. Staff very well trained and good at the daytime.

Old city symbol, outdated rooms but glorious rooftop
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

Very old luxury facility, a million miles away from the new hotels in town; way too many tourists who come to check the rooftop (which is by far the best part of the hotel)

Basically the rooftop dome, that's it

Shabby
    • Suite with City View

Nothing special. Room was below average. The whole place seems outdated. There are better hotels around for less money. Yes, the view was nice. The sky bar was a let down. We had to stand at a standing table. A beer costs around €18 and a coke €10. We left after two minutes without ordening and went back to the street where everything is much more fun.

The tower suite is perfectly situated at 51st floor with a...
    • Special Offer - Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

The tower suite is perfectly situated at 51st floor with a breathtaking view of the city. The breakfast at Mozu was excellent. The staff was too courteous and atmosphere at sky bar was very enjoyable and fun. The only turn off is the price of drinks

Grand Bangkok
    • Suite with City View

Ordering breakfast for some reason was difficult because they weren't used to guests ordering from the menu at the restaurant instead of the buffet. The taxi cue took a while sometimes due to them literally hailing them from the streets.

The hotel was a grand experience with an amazing balcony featuring a fantastic view. I had dinner there one evening and although incredibly expensive, was absolutely delicious. Pool area was very nice and the staff were extremely helpful.

The hotel it self was fantastic but it's way overrated...
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

Being charged for a accidental black stain on the bedding costing me 2000 Thai Baht Be prepared to spend loads on the sky bar

The hotel it self was fantastic but it's way overrated and priced for what it is.

Great experinace. Not woth an extended stay
    • Special Offer - Suite with River View

No TV in the living area of the suite. Sky bar guests are mostly backpacker walk in for pictures. As a guest in a premuim room there is no diferentiation from the flood of street walk inns witch require a army of security personell enforcing all kinds of rules

The Suite was spacios, well furnished. Comfortable View from the balcony is breathtaking. Tower club is well worth the extra cost of a suite

Room with great view. The service could be better
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

Despite many staffs, I felt that they are not attentive. Many of them stand around and I need to ask for service. Compared with other 5 stars - the service could be better. For example I have the club access and they were about to switch from light lunch to the afternoon tea service, I heard some staff informed tables around me but no one came to inform me. This happened through out the day that I used the club lounge that all apart one staff did not come to my table to ask for more drinks. I think this only happened on pockets and other seems to get the service that they are looking for.

The room itself is lovely, comfortable, big and has a good view of the city

The spa and pool facilities were nice
    • Special Offer - Suite with River View

Check is was poor. No explaination of what and why a further deposit was needed and was not great service considering room was already paid for.

The spa and pool facilities were nice

Amazing hotel, amazing staff, and very comfy bed- sheets,...
    • Suite with River View

The area was a little dull. Wasn't much going on, and seemed very far from the airport.

Amazing hotel, amazing staff, and very comfy bed- sheets, with a glorious view of the river and Bangkok itself.

This hotel did not meet my expectations at all.
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

This hotel did not meet my expectations at all. It is not an exclusive 5-star hotel at all. At the check-in we have waited for 20 minutes for them to scan our passports and check us in. In every other hotel check-in takes 5 minutes! After checking-in we have waited in room more than 30 minutes for our bags, because they did not let us take them with us. We had a dinner reservation and we could not change clothes and they did not miss to inform us that there us a dress code for the dinner and that not showing at restaurant we would have to pay a penalty. It is scandalous that this type of hotel cannot provide a taxi for its costumers. You wait in line for taxi for 30 minutes. Their answer is that the hotel does not own a taxi company, but hotel like this should have a contract with a taxi company and be able to provide a taxi at any time. I have been to smaller hotels in Bangkok which would always provide a taxi in couple of minutes.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend to everyone.
    • Two-Bedroom Executive Suite

The nearest Sky train station is about 10 mins walk. Not a big problem but would have made it perfect otherwise.

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The variety available in the breakfast was outstanding including vegetarian options. The restaurants within the property are some of the best.

Great Hotel and convenient location!
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

Getting a metered cab was an issue exiting and returning to the hotel. Cab drivers will contantly try to overcharge you! So if you're going downtown just be on your guard, haggle and take the hotel card with you.

Great facility with a lot to do inside the building. Along with being in a good location near some of Bangkok's major attractions. Hotel staff was also very helpful.

Bangkok's Finest in my opinion!

The fact I had to leave

Absolutely everything, the staff are AMAZING, really professional. The food is unbelievable just excellent, without a doubt I would and will go back to Bangkok and stay there everytime! Faultless!

A nice place but stupidly priced
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

Everything not included with the room seemed insanely priced and on several occasions I didn’t even realise I was using a chargeable items. I just can’t see how water in my room is free and unlimited at yet it’s $15 per litre by the over crowded and awkwardly positioned pool!

Comfy, clean and pleasant with large spacious rooms. Beds were comfy and the view was great. The included buffet was also a nice addition.

Fantastic service, beautiful rooms and a lovely view from the City View balcony.
    • Special Offer - Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

The breakfast service at Mozu was absolutely fantastic. The setting - next to the outdoor pool - was also lovely. Our city view balcony (59th floor) provided a gorgeous view of the city. It was my girlfriend's birthday and Julian from the Lebua team was a great help with organising a surprise and also just generally making sure we had a great stay. I would recommend a visit to the Skybar. The cocktails are pricey by Thai standards but it's well worth it. I've seen some stories about staff being pushy around trying to get people to go to the champagne bar when they exit the lift to Skybar. This wasn't our experience, just use a bit initiative, decline the champagne and ask to go to Skybar and they take you (left from the lift, through the doors and down the stairs to your right).

Unfortunately didn't meet my expectations
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

There was a dead cockroach on the floor which was then followed by a live one crawling on the wardrobe. We did get moved room and didn't find one afterwards however there wasn't much of an apology from the staff. Decor is outdated Small TV which would be suitable for a kitchen or child's bedroom If you are coming to see the view I'd recommend just going to the bar and taking pictures at the top however it will cost you!

When I arrived I certainly got the wow factor with the sheer presence of the building, the check in service was great and the view from the room was breathtaking however... that brief moment of being impressed was short lived. The breakfast, light lunch and evening meal intervals had good selection of food and drink which was a plus and included in hotel price.

great Hotel with great view
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

The Bars and Restaurant on the 64th floor were great but totally overpriced (2 regular drinks for 65 dollars) and full with tourists which were not even staying in the hotel but wanted to have a drink and mainly to take photos of the famous sky bar. It was a bit annoying, so we left after one drink back to our room. It would be great if they could seperate the people that want to enjoy a drink/snack and the people that just want to take a photo. The hotel is great for 1 or 2 nights. But you need to take a taxi if you want to go anywhere as the surroundings dont offer much.

We booked the hotel as last night in Bangkok and because it was famous for the movie "Hangover 2" The Staff was extremly friendly and attentive. They took care of everything. The Room (2107) which we had was very spacious and neat, including a shower, bathtub, microwave, fridge, tea/ coffe making facilities. The own restaurant and bars on the 64th floor were great. The offered breakfast was AMAZING. They had sooooo much yummy food to offer - more than you could ever eat!

Nice hotel super expensive drinks on the rooftop.
    • Tower Club Suite with River View and Lounge Access

I stay at many hotels around the world and was surprised that on arrival at such a highly rated establishment that we were not even offered a glass of water whilst waiting to check in.

The breakfast selection was excellent and I must say that the eggs Benedict were fantastic.

Great views - service needs polishing
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

Far too many rules in the property - be aware of the ridiculous dress code for the Tower Club facilities and the top floor bars. Men need to wear trousers and closed shoes - they don't need to be smart (scruffy tracksuit bottoms and trainers appeared to be allowed, but smart tailored shorts are not..). Drinks on the roof are incredibly expensive - ~710 baht per cocktail - more than a lot of bars in major western cities. Check in process was awful. I confirmed my arrival time with the hotel over 24 hours in advance (15:30), arrived on time, but was then sat in reception for 15 minutes without being offered any water or similar. Then it transpired our room wasn't ready - asked for the manager, and was immediately offered a free upgrade..

Fantastic river view from the room (after free upgrade). Amazing breakfast, with loads of choice and great food. Tower Club facilities (light lunch and afternoon tea) were always tasty and changed every day. Pool and gym were well equipped.

Luxus hotel in a quite crazy-busy street.
    • Suite with City View

The location is indeed near Taksin (the harbor where you can take boats), but it's surrounded by streetfood and chaos, it was really hard / unpleasant to walk around. If you come here is because you'll move around with taxi. Also, the hotel hosts too many people at the same time, and hence although the staff is really nice, the treatment is quite impersonal and distant.

The views from the room are great. The breakfast is really good and has many options. The AC in the room worked very very well.

Fantastic!
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

We’ve been to the hotel at least 5 times now and every time we have to go through the long check-in procedure. They should have a file for returning guests to make things easier, especially after a long flight.

There is very little not to like. And a special thanks to Jeremy at the front desk who made our trip memorable.

The 64f

Nil.

The staff are very attentive, the breakfast was great. The spa is good albeit a tad pricey. The best thing about this hotel and why I stay here is the sky bar. It takes my breath away every time I step out of the 64th floor at sunset. Can’t wait to return.

My short sentance is: Amazing hotel and fantastic service.
    • Special Offer - Suite with River View

it is a very elegant hotel, but pitty, lots of backpackers running up and down the hotel. Another thing I didn't like was the code of dress: Probably 75% of the males did not follow dress code, and I found that kind of....unrespectful. A different from other 5 star hotels in my past experience, those hotels MAINTAIN the dress code inmaculated, but not at Lebua. Again, it is an elegant hotel, but mostly of those youngsters backpackers ruin the image of the hotel .

What I loved most was the customer service. It was beyond expectations.

Absolutely perfect :)
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

I couldn’t fault Lebua! After weeks of backpacking this beautiful hotel was an absolute oasis of comfort and luxury. Staff were lovely and attentive, incredible views from the spacious and quiet room, huge comfy bed and the hotel is a great spot near Sathorn pier. 10/10!!

Amazing hospitality
    • Suite with City View

We got upgraded to a river view room when we checked in- lovely surprise. We had a really late flight at 01:15am but had to check out at 12pm. The staff were kind enough to keep out luggage safe and allowed us to use the gym, pool and shower facilities all day until we had to leave for the airport.

Service was great.
    • Special Offer - Suite with River View

Service was great. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. :-) Beautiful room, nice balcony With sea view. Great breakfast. Unfortunately it rained so the skybar had to close - But I will definitivt come back and stay at Lebua sometime, so I have that to look forward to. :-)

Amazing club suite room, it was huge!
    • Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

Bed was really hard, check in was stressful noisy and badly organised. Didn't not like the pool and how it was situated.

Amazing club suite room, it was huge! Using the club for drinks and food was amazing. Rooftop bar was out of this world. Unbelievable breakfast

The view from my balcony was amazing, also I enjoyed having...
    • Special Offer - Suite with River View

The first impression was a bit unpleasant. After my arrival I was kept in the lobby and a girl explained to me that I need to pay a deposit of extra 10 000 Baht, even if the room was paid months before, or otherwise I can't stay in the hotel. I have traveled in so many places, but nobody asked me to pay a deposit for a room that was paid in advance! I had no choice but to leave my first 10 000 Baht in the lobby :((( My second unpleasant impression was during the dinner in the restaurant Mezzaluna. I felt sorry for the guys who were serving the food...they tried to explain each dish using french...that was not french, apologizing when they got it wrong... Was the most overpriced food, if the taste would of been delicious, I wouldn't mind! Also...I ordered wine and they forgot to bring before serving dishes...after 3rd dish I asked again the wine, they apologize but I was wondering already what kind of restaurant is that????

The view from my balcony was amazing, also I enjoyed having dinner in the restaurant Breeze, food was delicious and serving was excellent!!!! I loved it!!!!!

Frustrating wait for our room to be ready
    • Suite with River View

Check in was supppsed to be from 2pm we arrived at 3pm and the room wasnt ready we had to wait another 45 minutes for the room then another 20 minutes for luggage to be delivered to the room, very dissapointing experience

Good value for a 5 star hotel compared to UK prices
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

We booked this as a bit of luxury on our last night so we had some comfort before our long journey home. However the electrics in the room kept turning on and off all night so the tv kept coming on and waking us up. This was happening every few minutes and really disturbed our sleep so in the end we took the key card out but that meant we had no aircon so was a hot night. We reported the morning after and an electrician was sent up but they didn’t seem to understand what the problem was and we were offered no form of compensation which was disappointing. Also when booking we booked a non smoking superior double suite. The day before the hotel messaged me to ask if we wanted smoking or non smoking and our ETA so I advised them again, yet when we arrived we were told there were only non smoking rooms with 2 queen beds which again i thought was poor for a hotel of that statue. They offered to push the 2 beds together but still. I’m being picky but expected more from a 5 star hotel.

Large room with kitchenette and lounge area, great city view from balcony. Also after checking out at 12pm and not flying home until 9pm we were able to leave our luggage and still use the pool and gym facilities so we could make the most of our last day and get a shower to freshen up before leaving for the airport.

Incredible view and a very nice place to stay
    • Suite with City View

The pool is lovely but people having breakfast or late drinks are looking at you swimming which can be disturbing

Great location I got a huge room with an incredible view over the city Loved the breakfast buffet too

Not to be missed
    • Special Offer - Suite with City View

The whole stay was incredible. Beginning with our amazing room and balconies. The staff were so polite and accomodating. The breakfast was one of the best I've ever had. A trip to the spa had us fully relaxed to enjoy our stay.

we booked the suite which give us free access to the lounge...
    • Special Offer - Tower Club Suite with City View and Lounge Access

when you are checking in they asked for a 5,000 baht deposit which is just ridiculous especially if it is coming to the end of your travels and you are low on money anyway they did not advise this when booking so i advise people to make sure they have extra cash as this put on downfall on this stay. The skybar hotel wow lovely but very overpriced and the cocktails aren't very nice tbh. The staff at the sky bar are very rude and tell were you can take photos and your not aloud photos on the step of the skybar which was a bit disappointing as this was the highlight for me go to the sky bar but don't waste your money on the drink head somewhere else

we booked the suite which give us free access to the lounge which you could have free drinks and snacks which is really good as the hotel is very pricey! The view from our room was amazing we were on the 51st floor was just amazing looking out to the whole of bangkok. The hotel is very near shopping centres which is fantastic if you are looking to do a bit of shopping.

The Mezu bar by the pool was by far the best service and...
    • Suite with City View

On arrial after a long journey a refreshing drink and a wet towel would have been most welcome, not told to sit down in the lobby and wait to be seen. It wasn't the middle of the night and it wasn't busy. The suite was tired and needs an uplift to justify its star rating. Offering used slippers with the dressing gowns (they had been washed though) again let's the hotel down. The hotel in general was dark particularly the breakfast area with very little natural light. Too much emphasis was made of the two star features of the hotel, the Breeze restaurant and the Dome cocktail bar and not enough on the day to day parts of the hotel that most of the people staying there use.

The Mezu bar by the pool was by far the best service and ambiance. The staff were very attentive without being overbearing.

5- star luxury experience on a good price
    • Special Offer - Suite with River View

Probably the best breakfast buffet I ‘ve ever seen. Very friendly staff, really big suites with breathtaking views of Bangkok. Although Sirocco restaurant and the Sky bar are a bit pricey but definetely worth a visit for amazing views and great dinner. In general, an amazing experience, higly recommended!

Browse lebua at State Tower traveller photo gallery