2. Thailand hotel reviews
  3. Chon Buri Province vacation rental reviews
  4. Pattaya vacation rental reviews
  5. Reviews of LK Mansion

Reviews of LK Mansion This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

341/38 M. 9, Central Pattaya Rd., Nongprue, Banglamung, Pattaya, Chonburi, 20150 Pattaya, Thailand

#61 of 100 vacation rentals in Pattaya

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

All in all, another top stay in the resort and no issue with my booking or price when i arrived.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything was fine in my opinion

I checked out early as i wanted to change my flight and had to go to the airport on this occasion to do so. I explained to reception and they were very understanding. I managed to do so, and came straight back to the hotel. Not only did i get my original room back, they also gave me a discounted rate based on Booking.com prices!. Excellent service.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

The hotel was a little over priced and in need of renovation, friendly helpful staff
    • Studio

Slightly disappointed with the hotel as it was dated and in need of a lick of paint, the bed was to firm for me

the staff were very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Comfortable stay
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The mattress could have a more give in it

The room was big enough for 2 people .room cleaned every day. And the peace and quiet. You could get a good night's sleep. Good location and the staff could speak a reasonable of English. Because my level of thai is terrilble .

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

very clean room....staff ok.....cleaners were more helpfull than desk staff
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

I was in a room with a window but looking inside hotel no outside light....told staff about moving room but non were available....this was a disappointment as no natural light from window meant you were not sure if it was day or night unless you look at time.....make sure when you get a room you get room with a view if not change right away or ask for money back....be carefull if booked in advance you wont get money back.....check before you book....don't make mistake I did... Lucky I only stayed a few days...

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Place with no character/dis- respectful staff
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Staff as cold as ice. Did the minimum required. Worse person there was the gay boy in reception...sack him

Pool. Room was good , (however, a re paint is required).

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

I am sorry but I cannot recommend this Hotel to other people at this price ,
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The old building where I stayed is in bad need of renovation ie Paint and bathroom curtain too short and aged as well as a swinging shower head. The furniture looks used and old . The first room denied entry because of a lock wich only went open sometimes. The 2nd room had only a window to the staircase where guests and Staff were able to look in at all times.It is not worth the money asked for... Reception partly indifferent and not on a smiling trip...

Very central for walking around. There is one of the best Thai Resaurant attached on Central Rd. The room is fairly big as well as the wardrobe..! The Lift was very fast and quiet and the cleaning staff good and polite ..

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Couldn't really have been bettered. My room just happened to be in a prime position too.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

I never did find a pool, but didn't look too hard as one of the staff said tbere wasn't one

Very friendly staff. The place was extremely well located and clean. I only had one problem which was rectified as soon as i reported it.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Value for money and smiling staff

All was good

I was worried from reviews about staying here, but my worries were taken away when I arrived. The staff were very accommodating and the property was very good value for money. Will stay here again and recommend this property to friends Thanks LK Mansion you made my trip

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Relaxing, convenient and always helpful to guests.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The lift broke down for a few hours one day, and when it rained the tv did not work.

Staff were friendly, helpful, and the rooms were very clean. Stayed there before and the hotel is very conveniently situated with a nice rooftop pool. Safety deposit boxes available to use 24 hours a day, which some hotels do not provide..

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

The LK Mansion staff were very helpful and helped to sort...
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The hotel was very good. During my booking process I got a pop up and a text message from Booking.com telling me to confirm the booking on the App. I did this and 3 days later found the booking had been duplicated and I was initially charged the full cost as a cancellation fee of the excess booking. I am glad the hotel staff were very helpful and sorted this out for me on arrival at the hotel.

The LK Mansion staff were very helpful and helped to sort out the double booking problem caused by the Booking.com App. The staff could see that things had been duplicated in the booking process and used the cancellation charge as my payment for the stay. Unfortunately I did not get much help from Booking .com, only one e-mail And nothing sorted out.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Fair but would not return.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Nice but not great. Room was good but towels were quit worn. Sometimes people at the desk were too busy on their phones to help Housekeeping was excellent.

Room was big and comfy. It had a room safe but it was not secured so anyone could just pick it up and leave. Also the cost went up a bit even though i thought my fee was guaranteed. Staff were sometimes helpful and sometimes not. I would not stay there again.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

See above comment!
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

We wanted to stay 18 more nights but they would not give us the same rate as the 1st two weeks. Very disappointed as the place was nowhere near full, in fact near empty. Bad management!

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Great place LL Mansions
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nothing everything was perfect. Good area to stay in close to reasturants and shops.

Nice quiet area. Rooms were clean every day. Not far to walk to soi 7 And soi 8. If you want to go listen to music and have beer.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

I booked out & went to diff hotel,dirty hotel i would not stay in again
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

No air con in reception,pic off hotel front & rooms do not match ,a unhappy man on desk when needed key for safe,as you needed 2nd key.

No but the crockroaches wer flakey in bathroom wen i stood on them in my bare feet, horrible 😠

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Nice clean friendly and adequate.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Rear hotel has too many coach visits in the car park at the rear of the hotel and did not turn engines off so this was a problem as the coaches started at 6 am and didn't stop till 12 am.

Clean nice hotel

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Moderately close to the beach, middle size room with nice...
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Can't really complaint about anything

Moderately close to the beach, middle size room with nice and modern bathroom, some furniture need renovation/replacement, polite and helpful staff, swimming pool on top was a nice addition, not my first stay and definitely not the last

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Great location and price.

As above

I loved the location... I've stayed all over Pattaya and this location was perfect for mine and my partner's purposes... The price per night at the hotel was excellent... The bedroom was spacious and the bed was fairly comfortable... The LK hotels would have been close to the premier group in Pattaya at one stage but they haven't improved their facility over the years... This is possibly the reason for the excellent price... I will definately stay there again as my wife works 50 meters from the hotel and it is close to shopping centers, motorbike taxis and cheap barber and massage shops... The staff were as helpful as they could be... Well done...

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Staff moody unhelpful
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Staff moody unhelpful Pool area is no way the same as the pics Very grubby and old now. Rooms the same Needs total refurb Not value for money . I found better for less through Agoda just 5 minutes walk from LK Also they need safe deposit boxes in the rooms and not old 90s TVs

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

I would stay pitty about the coaches
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel next door is very busy and have coach's from as early as 6am leaving engine running and the balkeny gets very fumey and noisey.

Location, swimming pool

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

my stay was fine I have been staying there four or five times a year but will never do so again.

They were not in any way flexible so charged me for 7 days at about £200 .my stay was fine

they double booked me and were completely inflexible a s to my predicament

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

stay was good until I was charged for not staying.

The hotel double booked me for a room through booking.com my stay was for 3nights and the hotel booked me for 10 nights I tried to explain that I did not book for 10 nights only for 3 they would not listen and charged me for £200 non refundable, funny how they voided my three nights and charged for the 10 do not stay here.

The hotel was fine.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Unfortunately the young rude boy laughing at their mistakes whilst I telling him I just want my room
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Reception mucked up our room then we were made to pay double for extra room for their mistake.gave me room stunk of smoke the toilet dirty and broken so 3hrs later they gave me key to new room this time I opened door and a man was already in it.when I started to cry reception laughed at me..full of dirty men looking for sex yuck

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Girls from the reception was friendly, nice and helpful
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Guy from reception was mad and arrogant, everything stinks. He shouldn't work with customers really

Girls from the reception was friendly, nice and helpful

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

Good location shame about the staff attitude.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Checkin staff demanded 500 baht cash deposit. This not mentioned when booking. When I checked out housekeeping brought down a towel with a small amount of vomit I had missed cleaning...delly belly food problem. Demanded 100 baht to clean it. When I said I would clean it this was refused and 100 baht deducted from my deposit. Totally unimpressed wkth reception staff attitude.

While a little jaded the rooms are a fair sized with good hot water shower. Location on a side lane from main traffic area

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Not a very pleasant experience
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The safe is not in the room. The airport transfer ordered and paid in advance was not in the airport when we arrived at midnight, and it was very difficult to get the refund (it took two days for the management to agree on a full refund via credit card, but till today I have not received the money yet) . The swimming pool is small and is in the new wing of the hotel, separate from where we stayed.

The friendly receptionist Anne;the location; the easy access to shopping malls

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

What happens when Staff are Bad
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

staff uncooperative.lost 1200 baht because of bad communication with transport. had to pay for taxi to drive me to Suvarnabhumi Airport

centrally located

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

I won't stay here again.
    • Studio

No in room safe. A/C kept tripping the breaker, every 2-3 hours. The first time I called maintenance and he reset the breaker which was located above the room closet. After that I would reset it myself. The hotel was aware of this since that had previously removed the panel to the breaker box. TV reception was poor. For the swimming pool they only provide 1 towel even if you have 2 or more people in the room which they charge for.

Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

Great location, great people, poor facilities, dark and dated.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The bed was rock hard. The shower was not very powerful and you needed to dance to get wet. The room smelled of smoke. the furniture requires updating, it is knocked and worn.

Friendly staff

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

no communication whatsoever with this establishement.

no communication whatsoever with this establishement. Before my travel, I modified my plan and chose an other option for staying in Pattaya. They did not reply to any of my free cancellation requests which i had sent almost 4 days before the booked night, and rather than giving any sign of acknowlegment, they just debited the full amount. Bad.

• Reviewed: January 25, 2018

Good location, good towels, decent wifi, small pool, ok for a day or two.
    • Studio

Seemed to take a while to check in. Only one staff at check in.

Ok place for one night full of the Pattaya crowd (if you know what I mean) has a small pool with limited chairs and no service but the pool seemed to get. Nice breeze.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

All the staff were very very friendly and could not have...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The attitude of the manager and how the manager made the situation personal.

All the staff were very very friendly and could not have done more to help, but the manager was very unhelpful and quite rude. They charged me 1000 baht as I lost my room key, which I fully expect as it was my own fault, but I then had to wait 4 days for a replacement card, I also had to report 3 times that my Jacuzzi did not work, this was repaired on day 5 of a 9 day stay. When I enquired if the 1000 baht could be waived due to the poor management of the card system and the fact I had to wait 5 days for the repair of the Jacuzzi, I was informed no chance. After this incident every day I made a point of saying good morning to the female manager, to which I never got a response. I find this very unprofessional and not the culture of Thailand. The other staffs attitude more than compensated the poor management style of the poor manager.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

Will not encourage friends to log in this hotel.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Check in counter. Kept passeport as chip, send luagge to room as safety reason then came down to settle bill been rejected. Feel like been discriminated as an asian.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Never again

People on reception had a bad or dont care attitude Some walls in my Room had no paint on them and were flaking off Looked like Damp No security anyone could have gone up and had a look around the rooms

The 1 guy on Reception was rude and unhelpful. Everyone seemed to be more interested in their mobile phones than running the check-in

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Our stay way good because we was there to meet our friends and did not spend too long in the hotel.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

There were no nets up at the windows so if you undone curtains people from opposite hotel could look in, we could not lock the window in our room so my fiancé felt very unsafe, also no safe in the room so had to take all valuables with you.

The lady on the front desk when we arrived was very helpful and very polite.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2017

Lk mansion ups and downs
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Reception staff unhelpful and demeaning need to be educated in the hospitality industry rooms looking a bit tired finding the pool can be challenging if its your first visit

It's location was good majority of staff very helpful

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Was all good .
    • Studio

It was advertised with a kettle in the room .this is not the case .had to go and ask for one only to be told that only kettles are in deluxe rooms .but after putting his mobile phone down .he did say he will send one up to the room .and he did ..

Good location for bar's and night life

• Reviewed: November 25, 2017

I was happy and am staying on till the 5 th. Dec, I have also asked you for. A quote for a month
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Reception window. Could be better presented , Rather than behind the door ; maybe a more modern reception ; just a little change would make visitors more comfortable with initial. Welcome !!! Also the shower units where not in good condition in my friends room !! They where a little upset and decided. To move to another hotel

Helpful staff !

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Very well pleased with the service and the room. Highly recommend
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The only thing I’ll criticise is about the air conditioner being noisy at night because it was right out side out bed room balcony

Room was large enough compared to the price we paid. Well know to all Cab drivers because of it centralised location.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2017

Was so glad to leave....
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The room more modern nothing like photo online

Big Daddys bar being across the street and location front desk lady was rude and shared little to no information. Im not from Pattaya but I had to figure things out on my own. TV didnt work and old no flat screen. You call the front desk rude!!!

• Reviewed: November 13, 2017

Nothing .

I didn’t like anything in that hotel. The receptionist who was a girl was very very rude.specially when I asked for my deposit back and she said she can’t give it back.they are big SCAM

Nothing ..they are big scam ..they never give you back the deposit saying various reasons. Someone from the hotel opened my room at the middle of the night and tried stealing .please be careful and never book room over there.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

Good value hotel, good location, nice size rooms, lovely roof top pool.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Checked in day early, charged different price, double the rate of booking.com. Man at desk not nice. All other staff very good.

fGood value hotel, nice size rooms clean. Nice rooftop pool. Beds very comfy.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

Lk Mansion in Pattaya has every think the modern world hotel...
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

No problems over here with the hotel and friendly helpful staff it self :) But I would suggest a map or Google earth to show the taxi driver before entering pattaya!! I tried planning ahead but typically the taxi driver must of been new to this area or none of there mobile phones can reach LK Mansion as my credit was cut off soon as I arrived in Thailand. Plus I wrote the address down in English and Thai with phone number for LK Mansion, and I was still given the run about.. it's common that in thailand with taxis.

Lk Mansion in Pattaya has every think the modern world hotel has that should get most people by and for the asking price Good value

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

The hotel location is very convenient!
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The staff was not friendly. My room was generally ok, but my friend room had a problem with electricity at midnight and he had to move to another room at the time.

The hotel location is very convenient!

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

good location , but not for a family .
    • Deluxe Double Room

the reception was quite a mess and the rooms could have smelled better.

the location is nice, I would not recommend it for a family stay but if your alone or with friends go for it. and the best thing is that it is a key you use to open the room so no cards and aces off while you are out.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

Really disappointing.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

First of all the staff when I came . I told in my booking that I was arriving between 8 and 9 in the morning. Because you asked. And I did not see any information about an additional fee because of early arrival before I checked the booking confirmation after the staff was impolite. I could go on and on. It ended up with that I wanted to cancel but then they said ok. And charged my card manually because they had my CC number and my booking said that I still had to pay for this. And they were correct. The confirmation said also this. I made this reservation in the taxi from the airport less than a hour before arrival. I used my phone and chose the hotel based on a good offer and because of the pictures looked good. Maybe I focused to much on the pictures about a beautiful swimming pool on the roof and good looking rooms. Because I did not notice any place that I had to pay extra for earli arrival. I also saw that it was pay on arrival and I thought ghis was so because I booked so late. Anyway...I really didn't think I was locked to this booking.. And when the staff behaved like they did I really wanted to cancel. The hotel looked old. There was no swimming pool in this hotel.. The same owner has another hotel LK Suite ¤¤¤ in the same area. About 100 meters away. My best guess is that the pictures of the roof area and the swimming pool was from that hotel... But.. I learned my lesson... I will never do the same mistake again.

Notting. Because the staff in the reception took away all the joy over staying there.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Ok hotel, but don't have great expectations.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

There was no safe in the room, nor a kettle to make tea/ coffee. Although it was the impression that the hotel is guest friendly, my friend I I were informed by the reception that if a lady comes to the Room, we need to pay THB 1,000 extra !

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

its ok canpared to the room rent.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Cleanliness Air conditioning should hv been better

air condition was not satisfactory. toilet towels not standard. Room service is poor. But Room rent is reasonable.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2017

I guess one should ask for the room pictured to make sure you get what you see.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

No wifi in the lobby. You have get the code from your room The picture on booking.com was a bit misleading because the room didn't look as nice

The price was good. Staff worked with well with me

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

budget solo travelers only
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

property is run down. pool consists of a very small converted above ground pool on the roof, whilst the pool is clean the surrounding pool area was run down and covered in cigarette butts and empty beer bottles.

was cheap

• Reviewed: August 19, 2017

Office staff are completely untrained -unaware-incompetent...

Booking.com stating that NO pre-payment was required -- LK Mansion insisting I pay ahead of time for room usage--PREPAYING !--In the room -the shower is ONLY very HOT water -I can't have a reasonably warm ( this is the tropics ? ) and relaxing shower.??...The cleaning maids arrived as I was leaving my room -MY key remained with them...6 hours later I returned ti the Hotel and it took 50 minutes for the Office gestapo to validate who I was ,and I was a guest -and to get a staffer to discover that the key had been locked in my room by the cleaning crew !!!!...yep -a very relaxing stay.... NOT

Office staff are completely untrained -unaware-incompetent AND soooo arrogant !...they also have bad points I must add !...There is a constant turnover of Office staff -and sadly -the ONE office BOSS appears to have moved on (why the hell would you stay there ?? )..he dealt with ANY situation / assistance that you may have needed - haven't seen him in 3 x 24 hours so he's quit obviously been snapped up by quality Hotels

• Reviewed: July 21, 2017

Not bad - value / location
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Older room with older furniture in this particular part of the hotel. Everything is older pillows, beds etc. If you can stay in the newer wing of the hotel do so

Location good.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

Poor service and booking process was too complicated!
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Staffs' attitude is so suck! Even you booked your room thru booking.com but you still had to pay cash and a deposit fee for your room because this hotel denied to take money thru booking.com. Cash accepted only! Too confused and complicated!

Near center, easily to head to the beach. A lot of restautant surroundings!

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Great hotel and value for money.

If you want to stay at the Hilton, expect to pay Hilton prices. The LK provides excellent value for money and is perfect if you accept that it is a budget hotel. However, the overall package and experience is more than enough to place it above the budget bracket. Can't beat it.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

The swimming pool was out of order and when you leave your...
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The swimming pool was out of order and when you leave your room it's like a sauna because of the inside rooms have the A/C units on inside balconies so the heat from them is all over the hotel.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2017

AVOID THIS PLACE

Being ripped off

The hotel made an unsuthorized charge of 750baht to my card. You say they would not charge anything. I paid in cash for my stay they refuse to refund my money. Stupid reception say I booked 2 rooms. They just ripped me off. I have made a fraud report to Visa

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

Great budget stay...I don't think you can find better
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Quiet for a good sleep. Good bed. Room cleaned every day. Small but clean pool on roof which was great for relaxing. Close to lots of bars and restaurants. Easy to get everywhere from that location on the 10 baht buses which pass every few mins. Cannot fault it. Only reason not to stay here is if you want to be right on the beach...of right in the middle of the bars...but then you might find teh noise an issue

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

Great value.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

My only complaint and I did not report at reception was that my shower did not have hot water but temperature very hot so not really an issue for me.

I thought that the room I was give was value for money, no complaints. The property is a little dated but well situated for restraints, shops and nightlife. Would defiantly recommend for short stay. Safety deposit box on request from reception also a bonus.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2017

Not happy especially with the staff cleaning & reception
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Won't come back. Staff horrible, very hot walkway no Aircon , were on 5th floor , dirty swimming pool

close to 7eleven / family mart, market , restaurants , walking distace to central and public transport just outside the hotel

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

No security what so ever!!
    • Studio

Security was poor!! I had no protection what so ever and I had to cut my holiday short by 10 days due to this!! I will never ever go back to a lk mansion hotel nor Thailand for that matter!! It cost me over £800 for that holiday that last two days because of the staff at lk mansion then a further £650 for a early flight home!!!

• Reviewed: May 5, 2017

think twice.
    • Studio

we were attacked by bed bugs and needed to get medication and still treating it. not much good at all, staff not friendly, toilet blockage , lost power 3 times . poor water pressure.

good little restaurant across road for breakfast. @ LK SUITE

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Good rom,good position
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Swimming pool (opposite our block) water not very clean,and very hot tiles due sun all day,can only swim after 4pm otherwise get sunburn! This from a UK guy perspective.Pool on roof of 7th floor

Good bathroom/shower, easy to manage aircon,large comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2017

You can find a better hotel for the price.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

A/C was atrocious. Basically felt like a room fan. Wi-Fi was very spotty and only allowed one device at a time. TV didn't work. They also charge 500 baht for overnight guest. Don't let the name/pictures fool you, this hotel is far from mansion quality.

Nice bathroom and location is pretty good. Pool was nice.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2017

Always again
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

there is nothing negative to report

excellent price-quality value, friendly and helpful staff, very good location to entertainment and shopping areas, easy transportation facilities to the beach.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2017

I would maybe book it again. Price / value is okay.
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Wifi has a totaly bad signal. Sometimes you could use it and sometimes it was connected but didnt had internet. The rooms could need some new painting.

Very central and easy to go everywhere. Just go out the road and grad a baht taxi. Also the big shopping malls are not far. Every day new towels and totaly friendly staff.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2017

If you don't mind ants-stay here, otherwise don't!!

Ants in room, I changed my room- the new room had them in the bathroom and later few in the bedroom as well. Musty smell in the room. Hotel needs renovating!

Location, room size, cleaning staff

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Swiming Pool had broken tiles I received a deep cut to my...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Swiming Pool had broken tiles I received a deep cut to my foot and toe Night reception guy was really rude, refused to give the password for the wifi saying ask the maid in the morning

• Reviewed: March 13, 2017

Overall, excellent value for money
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Due some modernisation to the rooms, TV, Showers etc,but cant argue with value for money

Value for Money Cleaners in every day Reception helpful Price advertised was what i paid at the Hotel Full deposit refund on Check out 24/7 Wifi

• Reviewed: March 9, 2017

Be carefull they can charge twice
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

I got charged twice on my credit card for room. I paid two times for my room. I wont some money back. Very mad. Take out my credit card twice. Now back in phuket mightgo police. They steal from me

• Reviewed: February 8, 2017

A lot better about for cheaper

Every thing

The location is ok and not much noise However i booked the standard room at a cost off 300 pound 14 nights I booked it judging by the pics but was a massive mistake The room was dark and the window just looked straight at a wall off the next hotel Did ask if we could upgrade or even move room but was told was full but clearly on my floor had 3 empty rooms Wifi a waist off time

• Reviewed: February 3, 2017

By

Downside was my room was facing the street and directly above the bar, also internally directly opposite the lift and stairwell so probably the most noisy room I have ever stayed in, pity really because otherwise it was a very nice place

Nice large room with big comfortable bed, room was kept clean

• Reviewed: February 1, 2017

Worn-out, not so clean, smelly (they only offer smoking rooms)
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

The hotel is run down! We booked a non-smoking room but got a smoking one. When I asked the staff to change the room to my surprise they said all rooms are smoking! They authorized my credit card days before the check-in date, then asked for a 500 Baht deposit in cash plus the room price upon check in. I've stayed at much better hotels and they didn't ask for deposit! The bed was too hard. Air conditioner compressors were so noisy you could actually hear them in the room. Also the air con itself in the room was noisy. I can go on and on with this list, but to cut it short, this is the first time in 3 years that I can say I will never book this hotel again. And I travel once a couple of months mostly in Thailand!

The location wasn't bad though not so close to the Beach or Sai Song road. That's about all.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2017

Hotel 2*, My room 3*
    • Deluxe Double Room

Generator next door to my room came on for hours to run the building, it was constant grinding noise. The staff were pretty inadequate with dealing with foreigners.

Maid service great, size of the room brilliant, worth paying extra.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2017

Good location but noisy at night.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Could be very noisy during the night with restaurant kitchens on one side and coaches with engines running on the other. Minimal parking available. No restaurant or bar.

Room very good size. Good location for bars, restaurants, beach and shopping.

• Reviewed: January 24, 2017

Ordinary
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

To expensive, the pool area is to small. And there,s not enough sunbeds, no where to put toileties in the bathroom, ie toothpaste, razer and gel etc.

Big room, big fridge, safe, and movie channels.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2016

Great service. Great price!
    • Junior Deluxe Double Room

Needs a bit of doing up.

Both reception and cleaning staff very helpful. Nothing was too much for them. Nice bar straight outside front door -not too noisy. Laundry to the right- excellent and cheap. To the left Family mart for all your stuff. Free safety box near reception. This is more secure than in the room as it has CCTV. Pool with a towel just across the internal road. Lifts and ramps everywhere. Free water in room/ fresh towels too.

We Price Match