Reviews of Mac Boutique Suites 3 stars

20 Sukhumvit Soi 7, Klongtoey-Nue Wattana, Bangkok, Wattana, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand

#777 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

Good Place to Park if you come to Bangkok by car
    • Smart Studio

Tatty unclean furniture, dirty paint work in the rooms, untidy and old worn out bath room fittings. No matter how much the staff clean the room they look very old and simply worn out. In dire need of a good clean up with paint and furniture recovering or renewal. Also the breakfast and the food served in general is virtually totally geared for the Indian community. So if you are not keen on Indian breakfasts you need to eat elsewhere.

I stay here regularly as it has parking and is in a central location. So for those reasosns it is good for my personal benefit. The Pearl Wing still looks good and the rooms are fine. However the main building rooms are in desperate need of a coat of paint and some refurbishing. The furniture is very old, stained and tatty. A pity as the rest of the main facilities are in excellent order but they have neglected the room to the detriment of the whole hotel.

Never Ever Go Again
    • Family Suite

The following were my few experiences Our check in was 2 PM. We entered in at 2:15 PM. Though we asked the receptionist to send some body to help taking the bags from taxi to hotel, none came. We were not given any welcome drink or atleast even a smile. We were not given room until 3PM. The receptionist told that she could not help us as all the rooms were full (as if we were requesting for Prior check in). She did not tell this in an apologising manner, simply told as if we are requesting prior check in. Stinky rooms Stinky and unclean Toilets Beds were very old and under the bed an thick layer of dust was present Room services was bad. We stayed four nights (one night by booking.com and three nights by club mahindra membership). All three days, they forgot to keep towels after cleaning the room. We should ask three or four times to the receptionist to bring towels, then only they send. food - All staff tried to avoid us. They informed that the breakfast would be ready at 7 am. When we went at 7:15 AM, they told that the BF would be ready only by 8 AM. When we went at 8 am and ordered for ala la carte food, Mr.Mark informed us that there is only buffet and not ala la carte. After we complained to GM, we were given ala la carte food. I am a red studio member of Club mahindra. I suggest other members to avoid Mac Botique/Club Mahindra, even your holidays would lapse. My membership id is 2540121.

The Services of Receptionist Sonam and General Manager (I forgot his name) was good

great staff and location but hotel rooms need a makeover.
    • Royal Suite

I have stayed in the past and over at least 7 years nothing has been replaced in the rooms. very dark furniture and floor .wallpaper peeling and shocking zebra designed lounge and chairs . Aussie dollar very poor @23.60 baht so its now expensive to stay here.

The staff very friendly. location handy to bts nana and nightspots .

NICE HOLIDAY, BUT I WAS NOT LUCKY CHOOSING PROPERTY THIS TIME :(

1- Rooms furniture (Sofa, Tables, Cloths storage, dressing table,... )= Very old and dirty although cleaning every day... 2- Rooms Wall made from decorated wallpaper which almost damaged and removed... 3- Wall Skirting also from wood and almost damaged and removed... 4- Some room floors with Wood pieces almost damaged and Sounds when walking on it, also your under feet will be colored with the wood color which you must wash every time with water... 5- Sanitary materials for toilets very old special head shower... 6- AC units very old, I expect more than 15 years... 7- Be careful of the Tour Company Desk at Hotel lobby, I booked a taxi to Suvarnabhumi Bkk Airport from them for 700 BHT including Highway/Express Way, But the driver dishonest he drove all the way without using Highway/Express Way think that I don't know the way or its the first time for me...(by the way this is the 3rd time I face the same problem with this people) So never trust them... 8- This time Sounds and families Noisy were really over specially for Indian and Bangla families and you can even hear from your sleeping room and there is no soundproof at all, so you will lose your rest and relax this case... 9- I think this will be the last time to stay in this property for the above reasons, and because there are new Hotels and Apartments became in same Soi...

Staff are excellent, check in and check out fast and so easy, I loved the bed, capacity of the room, close to everything I need, the way they upgrade my room when I felt uncomfortable with the first room I booked (many thanks for Anna at Reception for help and support), Nice housekeeping (Thank you Mr. Petter for good Housekeeping "Salamat Po ;) ")...... although I like this property long time back (I stayed for more that 10 times before)but still I find every time I stay some comments that make me dont like it especially this time..(I will mention them honestly for others reference)...

As above.
    • Family Suite

Booked family room. We were told they ran out and gave us individual rooms. Upon requesting to change the next day, the staff at the front desk the following day was rude. I don’t think she realized that we were the customers and we were just requesting for something that we were promised and that we paid for.

Staff at the breakfast and a guy called Sam. Good service

Below expectations
    • Family Suite

The hotel did not meet expectations whatsoever. The room was nothing like the pictures, instead it was very worn out and in dire need of some TLC. Beds were hard and uncomfortable. Bathroom was less than satisfactory. TV’s barely worked. Definitely not worth the money!

Staff were friendly. Good location, close to attractions.

Staff was friendly.
    • Family Suite

We were made to wait exactly till 12 o'clock for checkin. We had requested for early checkin. We arrived at 9 am but had to sit till 12. Not a single minute early checkin

Good Experience Overall
    • Family Suite

AC problem, I had a family suite, one of the two bedroom, the AC was not working (blowing hot air, no gas), and whenever, they fix it, one day and goes back to the same problem (Hope it gets fully fixed before the next guest). Cleanliness was average, because you can tell that the whole building is old, but you get what you pay for.

I really liked the Staff, very helpful and friendly (Thank you). Whenever I called for something, just max 5 mins and they knock on my room door. The breakfast was goof and contained many options And also, the Internet was easy to access and fast.

Good Overnight Stay in Central Sukhumvit
    • Smart Studio

A regular place of stay for me in view of the car park, the location and value for money. In my last stay I was in the newer wing which was very good but this time was in the old part of the hotel. I had a suite and although spacious it needs refurbishment, painting and general maintenance. The furniture was old, stale smelling and not clean at all. Same with the wardrobes etc. Bathroom was better than before but the wall hair dryer did not work. It came on with heat but the fan did not work. The unit nearly caught fire and we pulled the plug out just in time. television channels are mainly geared for Indian guests and the picture quality on over half the channels is poor.

Staff were very good as always. car park space was reserved as always. Friendly helpful staff. Wi Fi was good this time and did not cut off. Toiletries in the room are plentiful along with tea and coffee.

Pleasant Over night stay in central Sukhumvit
    • Smart Studio

I was in the old wing again and the suite I had was spacious and was well furnished. However the furniture was old, smelt stale, and was not clean but stained and dirty looking. Also the wood cabinets have aged badly and are in dire need of being re-stained or replaced but for the money I paid I cannot complain too loudly. Internet worked mid-afternoon when I checked in but then was not operational again until the evening.

Reception staff were very good. I had a good parking space (as usual) which is one of the reasons I stay here. The 'freebies' in the room such as toiletries and tea and coffee seem to increase every time I stay and I come 2-3 times a month so that is good for the client.

Enjoyable overnight stay in spacious room
    • Smart Studio

I have no complaints whatsoever for this stay. All was smooth and very good.

I have been critical of this hotel in past stays. However on this occasion I had a room in the new wing at the back of he hotel by the car park. The room was very good. Spacious, well furnished, clean and the bathroom was a joy being roomy and clean and well laid out with everything you would need. This room was a vast improvement on the old wing which really needs refurbishment. I enjoyed my stay and was very happy on this occasion.

poor, would not recommend
    • Smart Studio

air con was bad, blowing almost hot air. noisy indian people, no spatial awareness especially at night when in their room, no regard for other people trying to sleep. the bed was terrible, all old furniture. if you are not indian give it a miss, restaurant menu mostly indian food

location is good

Overnight in the Sukhumvit entertainment area
    • Smart Studio

I had a room which was an improvement on the one I had on my last visit bit it was still not clean with dirty wallpaper which was peeling off in quite a few areas. The Armchair was stained and dirty. Bathroom was adequate but fittings were hanging loosely off the wall and overall the bathroom was not properly clean. I found old hairs in the bath.

They had parking rear of the premises which was the reason I stayed there. It is hard to get a hotel with parking in that area. Wi Fi was good speed. Staff were friendly. TV channels were acceptable.

Unwelcome stay in a dirty, very poorly maintained hotel.
    • Smart Studio

The reception has been improved as has the restaurant which is much bigger and looked lovely. But families do not sleep in restaurants or reception areas!! They should do the same refurbishment to the rooms as was done downstairs.

The location is very good for the main Sukhumvit Road. The staff were excellent and very helpful and friendly. I used to stay at this hotel quite regularly about 4-5 years ago. This was my first visit since those previous times and I was amazed how the hotel rooms have deteriorated. My 'Suite' was dirty, wallpapers coming off the walls, fittings hanging off the walls, the walls were very dirty and had not seen a coat of paint in many years. The bathroom was dirty, broken tiles, filthy scum around the bath and generally the worst room I have been in for some time. I would not go back again and would never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Our room was upgraded for free as they're no rooms left,...
    • Smart Studio

Our room was upgraded for free as they're no rooms left, so I'm not complaining at all. However, TV reception is poor and perhaps the furniture can be changed to modern-like or certain preferred boutique concept of the hotel. Other than that, excellent!

Amazing :)
    • Pearl Studio

Everything was perfect !!!

+ Staff - they were very helpful and nice. They always did their best to satisfy the client. Thank you. Travel Desk - amazing trip to Ayutthaya by car - very comfortable car and nice driver :) Breakfast - delicious food and very nice staff. We think that it was the best breakfast we have ever eaten in hotel :)

The location is perfect and near everything.
    • Smart Studio

The room is small ,, and not clean

The location is perfect and near everything.. and the staff was friendly and helpful.. and the Breakfast is very good

Good value getting tired
    • Smart Studio

Tired decor with walls needing a paint and floors attention Power point hanging off wall in bedroom Bathrooms need makeover

Location Staff Get what you pay for No contents in mini bar so no rip off Reasonably clean Good bathroom amenities

NICE DECENT CLEAN PROPERTY VERY TOUCHING TO NANA BTS
    • Smart Studio

NICE DECENT NEAT & CLEAN HOTEL, SERVES VERY GOOD INDIAN BREAKFAST THATS THE USP//LOT OF INDIAN FOOD AVAILABLE @ THIS PLACE, NEAR TO BTS NANA, JUST 4 MIN WALK

Nice location but can use a major update within the property it self.
    • Family Suite

This hotel needs a complete make over..the lobby area when you first get to the hotel is nicely made up but once you get into the elevators its a different story..My family and I was on the 5th floor in one of their family suite..2 beds in one are 1 bed in another..when we first enter we were hit with a musty smell which my wife notice immediately..we figure the room wasn't in use for a while ..after a few hours with the ac running the smell with away...they were also pen writing on the wall which was noticeable and one of the TV wasn't showing properly.I didn't complain about it since I figure we didn't fly 16 hrs to watch TV..if you have problems with your back then the beds are for you,they a hard and they need to change, no cable TV so your are stuck with local channels. Now the breakfast buffet which was prepaid for when I made my booking consist of mostly indian food roti and other assorted type of curries..westerners has a choice of eggs and pancakes which was made fresh and some pastries also cereal...not worth the money. Do not prepay for the breakfast at this hotel its not worth it. The breakfast buffet is mainly gear for their Indian guest which they were many in this particular hotel.

The location and staff of the hotel is wonderful.The staff made easy to checkin and any help I may need finding my way. The location was excellent has well, tuck in the back of an alleyway but within a 5 mins walk to the Nana Bts Skytrain station..walk out to main road and the stairs to the station is right in front of you..make a left and walk 20 min to Terminal 21..you are also within walking distance with Bangkok fascination with LOTS of malls.

Shabby and unclean room. Do not recommend this place.
    • Family Suite

We would not return to this hotel. The room was filthy with mould in the bathrooms and on the ceiling. There was wall paper peeling off the walls and the room had a funny smell to it. We stayed elsewhere in Bangkok and had an amazing room for similar money. The staff were not very helpful and didn't even help us order a taxi when we went to leave. We had to go outside and search for one ourselves with suitcases and pre school children in tow. Not a pleasant experience we will not be back.

Close the public transport (BTS).

Would highly recommend this propert
    • Smart Studio

We were told by reception staff that breakfast starts at 6:30am bt when I asked the timing from staff in the restaurant she said it start at 7 am which confused me....however the timing was actually wat the reception staff told me

Everything was perfect specially the location jst a few minutes walk from MRT and plenty of restaurants offering middle eastern and Asian cousine. Hotel staff was helpful and they also upgraded room in same price.Very peaceful location

Not clean, not friendly staff, only one room access card is given, hotel travel agent is very greedy and expensive, poor hotel location, smoke smell in non smoking rooms

Near to arab street
    • Smart Studio

Before reaching to hotel thay already cut my money throuth VISA card and when i reached they again cot money cash and watied more than two weeks and not returned back so far

Near to arab street

Definitely worth a return visit.
    • Smart Studio

The only downside was a lack of hot water in my room. The hotel promised to look into it (I was checking out anyway).

I didn't expect much for the price and don't let the exterior fool you either. The room was clean, well appointed and spacious and the bed was very comfortable

No frills except Indian food
    • Smart Studio

First moning's bfast was bad, second morning's was great ?? Lack of clarity regarding extra cost for child's meal. Should be made clear on B.com's website but it is not.

Like going to India without going to India.

Location was great!
    • Pearl Studio

No hot water....at all. Also not a fan of combining 2 twin beds together and calling it a queen bed. No pool either.

Location was great! I wish i discovered this earlier but the alley to the parking structure connected to Soi Sukhumvit 11. Made it so easy to walk to my friend's hotel on Soi 11 or go to the Starbucks. The first couple of days I walked down Soi 7, across Sukhumvit Road, and up Soi 11.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Photos are deceiving
    • Smart Studio

Room photos are deceiving. Property is in bad condition and needs renovation asap. No hot water in the shower to top that up.

Location is convenient for Sukhumvit exploration + sky train station is just about 500 meters up the street.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

A STAY @ PEACE... NEAR TO NANA BTS
    • Smart Studio

NOTHING...JUST MY ROOM OPP TO LAUNDARY ROOM..ON 1ST FL ALWAYS NOSIY SINCE EARLY MRNG

ITS WELL DECOR, SPACY & CLEAN HOTEL..LIKED THE LOCATION IN QUIETER SIDE OF NANA AT SAME TIME VERY NEAR TO NANA BTS, SO DIRTY BUSINESS CARRIED ARND THIS HOTEL SO NO GIRLS MOVING ARND, SO MUCH SAFE & BETTER FOR ESPECIALLY FAMILY CROWD

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Convenient location close to train and nightlife.
    • Smart Studio

Their menus in the restaurant were expensive to begin with and they charge you extra on top of that. Avoid it you could find a lot of good restaurants in walking distance with better prices.

I liked the suite I got was really nice and big.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Value for money
    • Smart Studio

The room is big and the toilet is clean. Daily room cleaning. Hotel is 5 minute away from the Nana station. Easy for tourist to travel around. It was a good stay for 4 night!

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

An excellent place to stay in Bangkok with very good rates
    • Smart Studio

Unfortunarely no pool or gym available. On site prices for food or mini bar are insainly high.

Excellent hotel in excellent location. Great to start all kind of activities, many are reachable in minutes walk or easy reached by public transport or taxi.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Value for money Hotel
    • Family Suite

The behavior of the manager (A fair thai lady) was not at all acceptable. She was rude and not at all understanding. All the staffs were very nice except for the manager. She destroyed it completely.

Value for Money hotel

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Too many mosquitos!
    • Smart Studio

Many mosquitos in the room and in the restaurant! The restaurant serve mostly indian food. The hallway is just too hot in the afternoon without proper ventilation.

The room is big and spacious, walking distance to Nana BTS and nearby shopping.

A little above average.
    • Smart Studio

Breakfast could have been a whole lot better. We were given a room with an adjoining room which I would say normally for families but they let it out to someone who was extremely vocal and noisy late at night. Bed was very hard and we didn't sleep good on our 2 night stay.

Quiet location close to bts many bars and restaurants close by. Very clean and very polite helpful staff.

Nice location to stay at Sukhumvit
    • Pearl Studio

Check in this time was very slow, and staff talking a lot with each other, no welcome drink given to me as Genius as mentioned in Booking.com, many insects and cockroach in room coming from out, shower hose and head need to be changed, alot of noise from out side comes, windows can not be locked, did not like The Pearl Suites Building as the main building is better I think. But still I love staying in the hotel and the staff and Will stay again and hope Hotels look after these comments and improve them in future.

Location, Staff, Bed, Toilet size, Restaurant excellent and the chief so kind and good even then staff, food in menu, other services like taxi and tours.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Delighted traveller
    • Smart Studio

The alley leading to the hotel should be lit up. I guess the hotel should inform the authorities about it.

We were upgraded to a suite. Food was great, friendly and helpful staff. Very close to public transport.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

THE PLACE to stay in Bangkok with very good rates
    • Pearl Studio

A pool and a gym would be nice and could make this place the place I would never leave (if I could).

During this 4th stay all was perfect as usual. Extremly helpful and service oriented staff, very big and conforfable rooms and this time an even better breakfast. This hotel is the best location to start visiting BKK. Near BTS Sky Train (down the street - 150m) and taxis passing by all the time the access of attractions, shopping, dinning, entertainment and night life is just minutes away. Many is reachable on foot within 1-2 km. The excellent comfort of all the room types let you enjoy a great time in house too. No need to go out to flee the room.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

The best place to stay in Bangkok
    • Pearl Studio

As this hotel is quite full most of the time and being repeater, I got a free room update from Smart Suite to Royal Suite! I had like always an awsome stay.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Staff was very friendly, air conditioning worked well
    • Smart Studio

Furniture is very old and smelly. When we arrived to our room, it was smellibg like old furniture. Didn't enjoy the breakfast also. Was waay to Indian for us.

Staff was very friendly, air conditioning worked well

Breakfast was perfect with lots of choice.
    • Smart Studio

After we went to the other parts of the city we realized that this isn't so perfect location to stay...streets around are dirty and stinky, there is nothing much to see...

Breakfast was perfect with lots of choice....room was clean...near Nana train station

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Very comfortable and spacious room.
    • Smart Studio

Very comfortable and spacious room. Excellent clean and furnished. Great breakfast. Outstanding staff and service. Best location to start sightseeing, shopping, dinning and entertainment.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

The best place to stay in Bangkok

All perfect!

Excellent location on Sukhumvit to start all kind of activities from business to leisure in Bangkok. As a regular guest and due to the always high occupancy I was granted a free room update!

Good location and god value for money
    • Smart Studio

The location is very good, near Skytrain station and sukhumvit, but in a very quiet road road. The room is very big and clean, the building is obviously quite new. Wifi connection is very fast and the staff is nice and helpful

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Awesome south indian breakfast, idli sambar with vada
    • Family Suite

Rooms are little older and the whole hotel itself is old and need renovation and cleaning of AC ducts.

Awesome south indian breakfast, idli sambar with vada

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Great stay in Mac Boutique suites

Nothing in particular

Breakfast was awesome, they gave breakfast packs for our early morning flights.... it was a club mahindra group and more indians and indian dishes in the breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Good stay

Noisy restaurant.

All thought the rooms were good the restaurant is always noisy with a lot of Indian family travellers.approximately 1 to 1 5 kms walk to the nan btm station.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

nice place in the heart of Bangkok,
    • Smart Studio

cleaning service could be improved, and the fornitures are not as nice as the one on booking ( our room seemed more shady and dark ). But this was not a problem at all, so recommend this hotel.

the property is near a train station, so it's easy to go around the city and have a point to come back. The room is big with a comfy bed, something better could be done with the cleaning, but after all this was not a problem ( they were cliening the room every day, but there was always dust on the floor and a lot of towels had stains ). The breakfast was really good: a varius buffet with a good variety off food, plus water tea coffe and juice. the staff was nice and friendly. this was a good hotel to visit bangkok, veruly happy after all, it complitely satisfied my need in this big and fantastic city!

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Nice clean hot el in quiet area of busy area of Bangkok
    • Smart Studio

Surprised some breakfast staff did not speak Thai, only English and Indian. It was not easy to get in and out of shower as shower was based in a bath and the glass splash curtain was fixed and gave very little room to get out of the shower.

Very well quiet end of the street in a busy area of Bangkok. Bedroom was large enough to be comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Decent Hotel & Value For Money

Dark alley leads to the hotel filled with stench urine smell. No street light. Very low water pressure in the shower.

Hotel location 300 meters away from Nana BTS station. Breakfast was good. Ideal for Indian guests as it serves mainly Indian dishes. Staffs could speak English fairly. Lots of eateries and bars are nearby. For nightlife seekers, walking distance to Soi Nana & Soi Cowboy.

Very good value for price, great breakfast, great staff. Thank you.
    • Smart Studio

Only downside, the room was next to a building construction, so quite noisy in the morning (hence the late check-out)

Staff at reception was VERY helpful and let us check-in early and check in late, very friendly and understanding.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

It was quite a slient hotel.
    • Family Suite

There were no paper slippers at the rooms; which I think is a very nice compliment of most hotels.

It was quite a slient hotel. The room was extra big and suitable for a family like us. The staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Best value for money in a great and quiet location.
    • Smart Studio

Bathroom piping need a second ascending parallel pipes line for breathing to prevent bad smells.

Wide variety good breakfast, close to BTS line, close to restaurants and shops. Friendly and polite staff. Clean spacious room.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Good value hotel in great location
    • Smart Studio

The room was a little shabby and old.

The breakfast was great. The buffet selection was plentiful and varied. The suite was comfortable with two TVs and plenty of room to move around. The location is very convenient. The Sky train is close by. It was very quiet.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

I would not stay in this hotel again because of location and I have no experience with Indian food.

This facility is at the end of a long dark street (about 300 meters). The food caters to Indian people so if you have no taste for this food the menu is limited. The taxi drivers confer loudly with each other all through the night so all rooms facing the street are impacted. There are no other restaurants available unless you proceed out the rear of the facility to another street. The wifi was often slow.

The room and facility is okay (very large) for the money and the breakfast was better than most in Thailand. There was a great selection of non-Indian food at breakfast.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Worth it
    • Smart Studio

Clean and big room and bathroom. Breakfast was complete. Location is pretty good and it wasn't noisy as it's around 300m away from the main street. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Breakfast was delicious.
    • Smart Studio

Staff were awful. With the exception of one person. All others were rude, distracted or otherwise impaired from doing the basics of customer service.

Breakfast was delicious. Very nice variety of choices.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Two classes of hotel within the one site
    • Smart Studio

The hotel has 2 wings, and despite our wing being called the Pearl Wing, it was neglected, with obstacles in the fire stairs making it very dangerous in the event of fire or electrical blackouts. The room needed a coat of paint and we felt that we were the lower class of guests because we paid less than the normal rate through the booking with booking.com Guests to the Pearl Wing had to walk past kitchen and rubbish bins to access their wing

Staff were very proactive to contact a noisy guest in the adjoining room to quieten down at 3 a.m. Room was spacious and clean, and regularly maintained by domestic staff.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Room was quite spacious, hotel located to a train station...
    • Smart Studio

Sent our dirty clothes to the hotel laundry service, got it back the next day unwashed because they were waiting for our confirmation for an express/ normal wash (did not contact us for the confirmation until we ask for our laundry back the next day)

Room was quite spacious, hotel located to a train station (walking distance)

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Standard hotel with great potential to become outstanding through better management and pride
    • Smart Studio

The hotel has 2 wings. Our room was in the back wing which forced you to walk past dirty rubbish bins, untidy stairwells, and we were greeted with a smokey room, despite the clear no-smoking policy. Even the stair well were smokey. At night, the hotel is difficult to find as it is recessed from the street and the street sign is not illuminated.

Location to what we wanted to access was very good. Staff responded quickly and efficiently to change our room to a non-smokey one. They also assisted greatly with room safe configuration.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Nice and peaceful place.
    • Smart Studio

Minibar inventary not correct, but rectified immediately. Restaurant a bit overpriced for what it offers.

Friendly staff, cold Apple juice drink at check-in.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Good value for money, large rooms in a quiet area close to Nana BTS.
    • Smart Studio

Beds a bit short for tall people, and doors between the connectable rooms a bit thin, so sounds from other room are easily heard.

Quiet area, and only a short walk (300m) to Nana BTS. Big rooms, clean, friendly staff, and good value for money for the sukhumvit area.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

never ready for this disaster....
    • Smart Studio

first night was the disaster as they give me Smart Studio # 205 which is the most awful room that I have ever had, its a bullshitttttt. but after complaining they changed my room to #305 which was ok. not sure why 205 kind of room is still exist in the hotel, it should renovated imdtly......

Location, easy access to soi 11 and soi 7.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Awesome stay
    • Smart Studio

Cold shower, although we never said anything so it might have been an easy fix!

Big rooms, nice and clean, helpful and friendly staff. Good location with a shortcut to sukhumwit 11 where there loads of good food and bars! Felt really safe, we left our bags the hole day after we checked out and they kept good control over them. They have travel agent that can help you book tours etc, we're definitely coming back here when in Bangkok!

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Overall we had a pleasant stay
    • Smart Studio

We were charged for items we didn't use from the mini bar and after a lot of talking it was waived off.

Restaurant staff were very efficient...John and another young man gave us excellent service.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

Feeling after so many Stays

A somewhat Old furniture The hassle of some children guests The edges of the tables injure me 3 times Cleaning men workers entering the bedrooms without permission

Everything is wonderful and excellent

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

for 1 night acceptable
    • Pearl Studio

very old furniture, room less comfortable, breakfast indian style

The location is good and price is reasonable, staff friendly and helpful, only for 1 night ok but not longer, mainly Indian guests

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Value for money
    • Pearl Studio

The room was large, clean and the furnitures were well laid-out. Staffs were well mannered and cooperative as well. The wifi signal was good and consistent.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Nice room, Poor location
    • Smart Studio

the location is quite far into the street, every time I have to walk past the small, dark and smelly street to reach the hotel. It feels insecure especially at night. The lights in the room is slightly dull, housekeeping does not refill the amenities in the toilet.

I enjoyed my 5 nights stay in the hotel, bed was comfortable, room size is big, toilet was clean.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

Not too bad, might return.
    • Smart Studio

Facilities are a little bit old, bath tub not working. Bedsheets not very clean.

Staffs were friendly and nice. Greeted us with smiling faces whenever they see us. Room was okay.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Good central place to stay on Sukhumvit road with many things to do
    • Smart Studio

TripAdvisor gave not good information over the free breakfast in the facility. There is no free breakfast .

free upgrade to big room with a very good bed and friendly Staff

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Felt at home in Thailand

Limited TV channels, No Sony Channel or Lifetime, or animal planet

I loved the spacious room and the friendly staff. The bathroom is well-lighted and very clean. Breakfast was very good too- wide range of food options. It was quiet and I could sleep well. Thank you for being my home in Thailand.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Simple yet great hotel
    • Smart Studio

We changed one room because the beds were too springy and our hot water stopped twice. But both problems were promptly addressed by the staff who were kind, efficient and helpful.

It was greatly located yet felt quiet, safe and homy. We really appreciated the staff.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

The receptionest on the night shift gave the worst room in...

Can't i fedl disapointed

The receptionest on the night shift gave the worst room in the hotel Before i'm always recomending this hotel to anyone come to bangkok but one mistake could be destroy everything and make bad reputations

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

Junior Suite

It's next to construction, so it's not great for light-sleepers. the place has a bit of a dingey vibe – the decor is kind of dated but i guess that's just very superficial.

A straight walk down to Nana BTS. Hotel is pretty clean. Overall good for the price.

Browse Mac Boutique Suites traveller photo gallery