Reviews of Omni Tower Sukhumvit Nana by Compass Hospitality 4 stars

6.2

5.6

6.1

6.1

AC water was leaking, instead fixing bucket was put in two spots to collect the water (pic added) Towels provided was soiled out and toiletries were substandard. Reception/Staff needs to undergo training on hospitality Old tall building , could be unsafe considering poor maintenance and poor facility management. Location is ok but Don’t recommend for family visitors

• Studio

Not secure. Had cash taken from my room. Hotel was very quick to blame my visitor. Staff accompanied me to police station and tried to get the statement record as visitor stole money. Got quite agitated when I corrected it. Rooms have old style keys so anyone can copy. Rooms are old / worn out. Not a good hotel. Location is great. Staff didn't have any record of my booking. Was asked to pay $200 USD deposit. Refused.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Very small bathrooms .poor drainage . Kitchen is not a good thing and no tea or coffee facilities in rooms. Noisy AC.

Location awesome, pool is good, fitness center is a great place. Surrounded by too many good restaurants and other amenities. Breakfast is nice.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

I just don’t like the smell of the beddings and the yellow stain of the pillows. It would be better if they add fabric conditioner and change the pillows. I saw how they tried to clear out the german cockroaches with their pest control. However, it will better if they do it ahead of time before the check in time so that dead small cockroaches will not be visible.

I like the staff are friendly and approachable. Plus, the food in their breakfast buffet. In addition, the room that we booked for was really suited for family. And dont forget their free shuttle going to Nana station.

Indifferent staff

Room shelving was dusty and some surfaces looked like they hadn't been wiped in days, nay weeks. Also had to chase to have a safe fitted in the room as it was absent. I fear their quality assurance if they have any is beyond lacking. Whilst economical, I will ensure a better standard for myself next time. There are comparable hotels nearby with similar pricing and far better servicing. Building maintenance work going on.

• One-Bedroom Suite

rooms were very dirty and old. Many insects around. Also I had 3 nights with full breakfast but I received breakfast coupon only for 2 meals. Anyway breakfast was a bit disappointing for me (only vegetarian options) so it wasnt a big deal

5~7min walk to nana bts but far enough from Nana Plaza, so quite at night

Older furniture coffee tables & couches looks like floors upgraded to laminate we’re cleaned. So no dirty carpet. I think this hotel is trying very hard to compete & very moderately priced for rooftop pool hot tub& gym

Value for the money good older hotel staff very friendly & helpful. About the best value. I think you will find for money.

Everything starting with the lobby, no ac horribly hot and rude staff who have no clue about things, secondly rooms are not how they are shown in the pictures very run down hotel and rooms and not kept well, housekeeping also very laid back and not a good job, the only good thing about the rooms was the ac as it was in individual rooms so that was good, whoever said it’s a family place is completely wrong, it’s more of a pick up joint and very bad place for the children to be around with all the men looking at you n a wrong way, the worst was the buffet and the so called INdian resturant, horrible is not the word worst buffet and no variety, overall a bad stay n bad food Will never recommend this place to anyone esp with family and who like a good breakfast

• Studio

Pest control and adjust the showe head as it splashes on the tile end. This cause quite a bit of water on the bathroom floor.

First night I killed 3 roaches, next morning I went to shower and two roaches came out of the drain. I had booked for the week but opted to look for another hotel near by and booked with them the rest of my stay.

• Studio

Poor cleaning Worst hospitality Rude staff Lot of Insects Weak air conditioning Poor hygiene

Location, but unfortunately many bars beside it. So, hard to sleep or relax

Everything was bad

A Very very dirty hotel!! We were fooled by the pictures provided in booking.com!! Those pictures need to be updated. Deapite the huge size of the apartment we have booked (3BR Apt) this apartment was super smelly and full of unclean furniture. The kitchen was a disaster I couldn’t even use the microwave to heat my sandwitch because of how dirty it was! How is thia a 4-star hote im completely shocked. Thia hotel definitely needs to be downgraded to a 3-star! Never ever stay in this hotel!

• One-Bedroom Suite

Front staff were very rude and indifferent on Friday 27th evening. If not for one lady staff who apologised I would have lodge s written complaint to the GM. I dont think all staff are "bad' but it struck me the team on date stated lacks motivation

Apartment room well equiped and maintained

• Two-Bedroom Suite

I want the authorities to put more stuff on the the desk to receive the guests as quick as possible and please do clean the lounge sofa their so dirty.

I appreciate the reception of hotel reservations.. But air conditioning is too bad to explain it

All went good for me...

I booked a small room.. But, due to unavailability they provided me a huge room with a hall, kitchen, bedroom and all the facilities for the same rate. I stayed here for 3 nights. The staff were very friendly.. Room services were on time... They even allowed me to checkout one hour late.. Popular shopping areas, clubs, restaurants are short distance from this place... All the taxi drivers know this place... I will stay again..

• Studio

They have no complain letter, they chage double if they need to clean the bed (just the period of my wife) , and after calling police for getting the complain sheet, they decided is better complain by internet

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Living with cockroaches faulty shower, Even after reporting took ages for a response. ON THE WEBSITE DID NOT MENTION SWIMMING POOL WAS CLOSED FOR REFURBISHMENT We had kids who were looking forward to it

Location and security

• Three-Bedroom Suite

Place was dirty, smelly and stuffy. Pillows were dirty and filled with stain. Cockcroaches every where. Reception staff were very rude and angry, never see them smile. Before we paid for our hotel they smile beautifully but as soon as you pay the smile disappears ASAP.

Staff were very rude and not very helpful, hotel room had lots of cockcroaches. Pillows were very dirty and filled with stain, we asked for a different pillow but was told to wait in our room and someone will bring another one for us... Never happened. The place was very smelly and stuffy, they really need to update the pictures. Most disappointing was the swimming pool, we weren't able to use the swimming pool at all because it was under renovation......the swimming was one of the reasons why we chosed this hotel. The worst hotel i have ever been to, i wouldn't recommend anyone to go to this hotel. If you want to stay in this hotel please be prepared to make friends with these friendly cockcroaches at least they will be much friendly than all the staffs there. So so disappointed, not worth your money at all

• Studio

Because of maintainence ac not working there are to much insects in this hotel not clean very old hotel swimming pool jaccuzi all close only gym facility

Waste of money

• One-Bedroom Suite

The cock roaches , no warm water , swimming pool is close , the hallways smell like pesticides and my room seemed to get cleaned every other day

The rooms are big and the staff is great

• Two-Bedroom Suite

This location is old and run down. You need to remember that everything you are renting is someone else's space. So if the person next to you smokes you're going to have an abundance of smoke in your room. If the person that you're renting from did not take care of their condominium yours is going to be horrible. Ours had Nails coming up from the floor, paint peeling off from the walls, roaches in the general area and in the bathroom. Everything was one step away from falling apart. It look nice but really was not well kept. Not to mention this is just feet from the most highly sought after prostitute area in Bangkok.

Check in and staff were great.

• Studio

Requested free parking had to wake guard up then had to park car on the side till I checked in to be able to park. Then could not leave the parking lot till I had a stamp from reception which I was not told

• Studio

The hotel desperately needs an upgrade, it is currently stuck somewhere in the 1970's! My room was a disgrace, it was in need of redecorating, the curtains and sofa were heavily stained, not that you could sit on the sofa as the springs had gone and it basically collapsed when you sat on it :-( The walls were marked with god only know what stains and the kitchen was a complete disaster. The hob unit was rusty, and dirty and everyday there were things crawling around the work surfaces. I used the fridge until the third day, whereby upon opening it I discovered some things crawling inside and that really did it for me. The air conditioning did not work and I asked the engineer to have a look at it and he literally just laughed and said 'yes it's old'! This is as good as it gets, ie not blowing any cold air, just recycling the warm air already in the room. The room was therefore too hot and pretty much unbearable at night time. On the second to last night there was some crazy drilling going on within the hotel from the floor above which was still ongoing into the evening. The pool area looked terrible, do not be fooled by the photos, it is terrible! All in all aside from the location, this hotel is to be avoided. If you are travelling on a budget, then this hotel will appear in your search, but avoid it! I would rather spend a few more pounds and get something more basic, but cleaner and with working air con than stay in a hell hole like this. Summery, good friendly staff, terrible, terrible hotel.

Reception staff very friendly and helpful, location to Soi Nana and Nana Plaza very good. Location to BTS very good, also easy access to local shopping malls very good.

• Studio

The Omni is my home away from home in Bangkok, I always go directly there..... I love the spaciousness of the rooms, the homey relaxed style, the convenient location, value for the money, what more could I ask for?

• Studio

Old and tired seriously needs updating the aircon was the loudest I ever heard

The pool was ok except they had someone fixing the Dibbens as they where all broken

• Studio

Old and dirty rooms. Has not been renovated for at least 25 years. I have stayed at much better places for less money in the same area. Very few service articles in the room Below all standards

• Studio

Breakfast could be better but was ok, apart from no plates or cutlery, but they was busy.

I can't fault this hotel, every time I stay here i get an upgrade to a 2 bed suit, ok i don't need a 2 bed, but it's nice to have the extra room, your right in the heart of all the night life and yet it is so quiet, no problem taking guest back to your room.

DIRTY in all rooms , Very strong smell of naphthalene ball in the hotel aircon system, smell in all rooms and into our clothes, uncomfortable bed, bad decor! Old and stained furnitures, Dusty, cockroaches running around in room, breakfast is horrible we only eat once!! THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY, TOTOL disgusting!!!👎👎👎👎👎

• Two-Bedroom Suite

All about this Hotel i dont like to stary any more here never,

to bad sound of A/C was full night , can not sleep well, Room Condation not as shown on net,

• Studio

Pests everywhere!!! Our team booked 5 rooms. All the rooms have cockroaches!! After the first night we asked the hotel staff to clean our rooms but still the second night more cockroaches came out. We decided to change the hotel but they weren’t willing to refund back the fee of the last night which we didn’t stay. Terrible!!!

• One-Bedroom Suite

Old run down hotel. Very noisy air conditioning. We had to ask for another room due to the noise of our room being beside a hotel generator.

Vegetarian breakfast was quite good.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

To be honest I don’t think the cleaners clean the room properly. The shower walls and vanity is filthy! Kitchen is soo filthy! Microwave have never been cleaned it has mould inside and broken plate. We have plenty of guest in the room a baby cockroach but they’ve provided the spray in the room as we request for it.

they give us a better room. Walking distance to shopping mall. Close to train station for MBK Center ( the biggest mall in Bangkok)

• Studio

Air conditional is so loud, even they came to fix, but the sound like airplane. No toothbrush, sandals, hairdryer. Shampoo is terrible,.... so uncomfortable.

• Studio

The room had cockroaches an was not to the standard I expected as a 4 star hotel. Hallways was dirty an old. Staff didn’t seem to care when we told them about these problems as if it was normal : (

The swimming pool an room view was really good.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Gym should have airconditioning.

Nice room with kitchen and lounge. Bed comfortable. View was great as it was on 34 floor. Have stayed here 3 times now and love it.

• Studio

I had an upgrade to a bigger apartment, the room especially the bathroom need a renovation. the shower was formaly a steam shower, but does not work like that.

In the middle of Soi 4, a walk to Sukhumvit Road, many bars an entertainment near by

• Three-Bedroom Suite

Very rude staff at the reception..they talk as if they are doing you a favor..Had to ask for the iron and hair dryer thrice at the reception..it was not kept in the room when we checked in...lady at the breakfast buffet also is very rude...was not ready to put the ac on the restaurant till we paid for the breakfast the first day when we checked in...the lobby acs are always off and extremely hot.. No towels at the swimming pool

Spacious rooms Good location Tuk tuk facility upto the main junction or upto the main road to take the BTS

• One-Bedroom Suite

no guest service experience and very bad service. a very poor hotel I found in Bangkok and also not clean at all. also all staff needs training how to deal with the guest. I didn't recommend anyone to stay there.

nothing I didn't recommend anyone to stay there

• Studio

In room, and the outside corridors, had many small insects. Despite asking staff to spray my room this did not get rid of the small insects

I was upgraded to a one bedroom suite. Therefore my room was very spacious. I was very happy with the hotel Internet, as my room had its own Wi-Fi router

• Studio

Overall there is nothing that we dislike.

The caring staff. Its a package if services we get inside the Omni Tower, like laundering, beauty parlor, different varieties of massages specially international dishes at the restaurent.

• One-Bedroom Suite

To rate this 4 star is ridiculous it is a 2 at best. Unless get a very good deal do not consider this hotel unless you live in abject squalor where it might be a partial upgrade

• Studio

The Location is perfect, easy to Access by public Transportation and taxi. The Hotel is old and we had a 1 bedroom, quite big with a very nice view, but the furniture is easy and old and sometime with cockroaches - but this is quite normal in Bangkok

• One-Bedroom Suite

Aircon made only loud sound - no cold air, put the sign on the door "do not disturb" but every time they called me (telephone) and asked if I wanted the room cleaned (when I was asleep), cockroaches in every room, worst of all - a very rude guard at the gym. Moved quickly to another place! Avoid!

• Studio

May be more clean environment.

Location was quite central. Easy commute to train station. Lot of halal places for eating food. Upgraded my room free which was very nice .

• Two-Bedroom Suite

I booked this hotel as it said on booking.com that there was an airport shuttle facility. This hotel DOES NOT have an airport shuttle facility. The room was huge, but there were stains on all of the sofas and chairs, to the point where we had to put a towel on them before we sat on them. The bedding looked clean. The kitchen was awful, I would not of used it. We were on the 15th floor, if you have young children, I would request staying on the lower ground the balcony had no protection and the wall was very low.

The breakfast was OK. The ladies on reception were helpful.

• Studio

Pool area doesn't have a bar to buy a coffee or any thing for that matter, lots of rules about don't do this at the pool and don't do that, but no one was at the pool because u couldn't even quench your thirst or order a snack.

Good location, room size good.

• Studio

Pool had no towels or any attendees also people using pool in their underwear not wearing proper swimsuits

Nice building On main soil 4 road. Free shuttle to sky train and main road. Some more cleaning required in the apartment kitchen. Free upgrade to one bedroom apartment.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Although the staff and facilities were reasonably good, the 1 bedroom suite I stayed in is really in need of urgent redecoration.

Location was excellent

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Studio

The staff are very friendly. The facilities are good, if a old and tired. The cleanliness of the room was an issue: not cleaned well, hair left in basin repeatedly, products & paper not replenished, cockroaches evident. The breakfast is very disappointing, and not at all like it looks in the photos. A bargain option, but with HUGE rooms. Soi 4 is a bit of an adventure to walk down at night.

• Studio

Only the passage walking was not good as compare to the room and hotel

Amazing big room with every facility high rise building view was awesome .. in this hotel everything provided which we actually needed.

• Studio

Room cleanliness, updated baths, New carpet in hallway.

Good location, overall experience was good, but occasional sightings of cockroaches in room, AC was noisy, cigarette smoke in hall way from other rooms.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Roaches everyday in the kitchen and occasionally in the bedroom and bathroom. Only two bath towels and no hand towels every day. Did not give extra towel if asked for. Safe and TV didn't work. Had to be moved twice because of broken, loud fan in one room and power going out in another room.

Good location and spacious rooms.

• Studio

doors of the rooms are loud because the door is hitting the wooden frame of the door. need some tape, would be better. I asked for more cleanness in my room, this information was not communicated or ignored. Complains are ignored. No attentive service. The breakfast is good but the service so awful. A Thai lady is working there, she cant speak any English and so she is ignoring the tourists. Insted of taking dirty dishes away, she let them on the table for over 1 hour. Even on the table of neighbours, they went at 9 am and at 10:30 the table was still full of the dishes. She was not busy btw. In my room I could see the fingertips of previous guests on the tables and on the ash trays. not hygienic. the walls are very dirty.

Big suite with washing machine and kitchen .How great is that?! I had a room in an upper floor. Great.

• Studio

Had not processed my booking when I arrived late at night (02:00) and had to put me in another hotel :-( for the first night

large rooms, good location and value

• One-Bedroom Suite

Choice and availability of breakfast.

There was not much eggs or fruits for customers. We had to ask for everything, but staff very busy with other work. Restaurant looked short manned for service. I'm regular for last 4years.

Blanket is cheap style.

Clean, quiet. A bit old, but spacious rooms. No bugs as I see. Wifi is good, have router in every room. Stuff was very helpfull...

• One-Bedroom Suite

there were cockroaches in the room and two single beds when i asked for a double and Wi Fi did not work for three days and then stopped all together so i could no send emails i repeatedly asked for a double bed and the cock roaches to be attended too and they gave me a can of fly spray

leaving a day early

• Studio

Hotel room smelt of mould. Room had a damp feeling. Bathroom was not clean and neither was shower room. The bed sheets were too thin and not comfortable. Overall the room was very poor.

I liked that many restaurants and massage parlours on ground floor of hotel

• Studio

They asked me to check out at time , even the booking say can check out late. I asked stuff at reception is breakfast included, the say “YES” . When i went for breakfast next day, they say it’s not included in price.

Good location , close to many attraction . Size of room was good.

• Studio

If we lose room key they will charge 1000 baht.

The Room was very good much big and good clean and the staff was also very good.and very good security system.

• Studio

I don’t like the room cleaning as i have seen many insects which bite me and cause red marks in my skin.

I like the location and some of the reception staff for their support for some of the issues i faced.

Not any big issue

The staff were warming and always ready to satisfy any request with a big smile. The room was great, plenty of space and awesome view. Central area and plus free tuk Tuk to sky train.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Staff were un professional, the appartments were filled with cockroaches, dirty and filthy. Wanted to cancel but they refused to return my money back. The food was bad, nearly got poisened.

• Studio

Mostly Arabs and Indians staying there and seemed to be mainly men. I am a new Zealand woman travelling alone and felt a little intimidated by the in appropriate steering from the men almost everytime I went in the lift or reception.

Large apartment

• Studio

Unclean, bad Smell over the hotel. Toilets was the Worst.

Very Old Hotel, Smell bad, Never ever had done any repair and maintenance and Never going to stay again. Picture in the booking.com was nice. Very miss leading.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Had continual problems with wifi access and hotel personnel had a difficult time helping me solve the problem. It was finally solved after 6 requests.

Nice size room

• One-Bedroom Suite

i like the room size but I was very angry for the room very dirty and have many cockroach and insect . why 4 star hotel dirty like this ? or staff they angry me cuz i complain them about they give another room if not the same in my booking confirm i book big room but they give me small room , so i complain then they change to big room and like that ?

• Studio

wifi is not working properly i recommended all person please take sim and use 4g because wifi service is not good

i like a view of swimming pool room is big

• Studio

I like the location of the hotel It was easy to get to our destination

I'm sorry to say really it was a bad experience .. staff of the hotel were careless to not concedur your our request..

• Three-Bedroom Suite

1. The room was dirty. Used Cotton Buds were found in the washroom. 2. The corridor from the lift to our room was dirty. There is big hole in the wall with exposed pipes. 3. The toilet flush and the sink did not work and had to call a plumber to resolve the matter. 4. There was no door in one of the washroom. 5. There was no room service. 6. The whole room looked worn out. 7. There are a only a few 3-bedroom apartment, but the condition is not worth the money we paid for the rooms.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The check in is stated as 2 pm like nearly all properties but in this case the room was still not available until 2:40 pm. The one bedroom suite I booked had a kitchenette but there was on ly one glass and one coffee cup available.

The size of the room. It was clean but has seen better days.

• Studio

Overall it was a bit dated, the air-conditioning was very loud, there was mold in the bathroom and on the shower curtain, the shower wasn't always warm

Big rooms, good bed, nice view from the window, smoking is allowed, cleaning was done very fast and effective by the housekeeping

• Studio

Upon checking in I was told they upgraded my room from studio to one bedroom since it was overbooked. I thought great... But wait !!! From the time I went into my room had to call cleaning services to clean the excrement that did not flush from the previous guest. The cleaning lady put some water in a bucket and then flush the excrement away but never used a brush to wash out the skid marks. Those marks stayed in during my whole stay... That is only the beginning of a very nasty experience. Place was a mess, dirty to a point that I did not sleep since the place was infested with cockroaches. I killed two on a night, one of them was actually on my bed.. I left a dead one on the floor. I mention to reception to clean my room and put some spray so no cockroach.. Guess what..Upon coming back after a day of shopping and after checking the dead cockroach was still on the floor. NO cleaning took place.. The toilet was still in the same state and guess what, I could not sleep since I was scared of finding a more cockroach on my bed... I went to sleep at 06h00 (AM) since I did find one more cockroach on my bedroom floor and killed it.. I complain at 10:00am and checked out and showed reception the photos of my room ! I asked for them to re-reimbursed at least my last night since I did not sleep. The management refused but will refund the extra two nights that I booked and would not stay. I booked this place for the swimming pool.. Guess what, they were doing some work in the ladies changing room meaning drilling the whole day long.. and one of the worker was clearing his throat non stop. I had to go and tell him to stop. So in a work even by the pool not possible to have a nice time or even sleep. Also I would not even sit on the sofas in my room since even those were dirty. Doors, walls, kitchen units, floor, shower curtains were FILTHY. Wifi was also VERY BAD The bed was hard, I had to go and get a massage in order for me to get better.

I liked NOTHING

• Studio

Where to start.ok to start with location is 5 min walk to main sukhumvit road. It is surrounded by all the bars. Good location if you want all the action.no one would help you with the luggage. At reception they asked me for 1000 baht deposit for "just in case "which I have never heard of in a 4 star hotel. The receptionist didn't tell me anything where the lift is and how to get the breakfast. She also wrote down my 14 digit card number with pen on paper and said xxxx on receipt doesnt work. I have no idea why. The room was ok. Aircon made a lot of noise and I had to turn it off occasionally as it looked like its going to catch fire. The room also had cockroaches which was a bonus. Fridge has just 2 water bottles. For breakfast you need to go to reception and get a token everyday. The breakfast is horrible, just asian stuff and that also of poor quality. The pool looked okay and gym was of pretty poor standard. The lobby has no aircon in it and it is normally infested with hookers. In all i dont think this hotel has any stars, they are just faking it and someone should check it.

They keep the card of guests and asks you if it is okay for them to leave. A good security measure.

• Studio

There was nothing can be liked in this place.

This place was filthy, dirty and horrible. the cockroaches were playing in the kitchen, I asked the staff to clean it several times, didn't work, the breakfast was bad as it can be. the reception area was dirty and crap. no air conditioning at all, the fan in my room was loud. I don't recommend this place to any one.

• Studio

It is a prostitution hotel, it smell, food and spices every where anytime, poor AC, gym was so hit, poool is nor working, internet is bad, horrible attitude from staff, room is in a bad shape

Nothing, maybe location