Reviews of I Residence Hotel Sathorn 3 stars

269/29 - 30 Soi Suan Plu 6, Sathorn Road, Sathorn, 10120 Bangkok, Thailand

#749 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

It was basically ok and i liked the silence this time around
    • Deluxe Double Room or Twin Room

Unfortunately this time I was put off by the number of cockroaches in my room. I stayed 3 night and each day I killed 2 or 3 (small type) of cockroaches crawling about on the floor one exception was a larger one crawling on my things on the desk. It put me off and was the first time I have had a negative experience staying at this hotel which I usually stay at when I have my own personal business to attend to in BKK

I like the space (free floor space and bench space available) and it doesn't feel like a poky room

Staff is very friendly specially the ladies working at the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Male staff needs to be more approachable. On the last night I saw 3 small cockroaches in the toilet area.

Staff is very friendly specially the ladies working at the front. V polite always smiling and greets you . Since this was my 3rd visit this the property I was given a free upgrade even. This was v kind of the girl at the reception onthe day I arrived. My room was cleaned everyday n it’s done so perfectly I hav no complain at all regarding that. 7 eleven is v close by and there is a fruit stall just next to the seven eleven . Since I was traveling alone this time it was the perfect location for me.

We stayed there 3 nights in 2 rooms. Overall not bad.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Communication with Most stuff were difficult. They know English very little. Provided one pillow per person which is a great discomfort for me. While asking for extra pillow, front office people asking for 200 bath!? 2nd day another stuff asking for 50 bath? Where as all hotels provide this complementary for customers satisfaction. Balcony view was awful. Huge Water stuck in the main road after rain. Not possible to go out. Requested for early check in but didn’t receive any reply from the property before check in. Reception desk people did not allow us for early check in with out payment though they have one room vacant?!☹️. Finally we manage one room by requesting adjacent hotel management stuff after 9 am! ☹️ They have items in their room list which was not present in the room in reality??!😱 like slipper, flower vase etc. Stuff should know how to give value to customer. 🙂. Some of them are nice and tried to help but language is a big problem!!. Stuffs need good-training to handle Customers.👍🙂

Rooms are neat & clean. Toilet was good. Taxi available.

Location is the best thing about this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room or Twin Room

Nothing. The construction next door has now finished a a new hotel has opened.

Location is the best thing about this hotel. The staff will park your car for you which is nice. Its not really a valet service more liike they just want to be helpful.

Very disappointed from hotel

Staff unfriendly. This hotel needs a face lift. Carpets are torn and dirty. Old and noisy air conditions. Unsteady and slow internet connection. View from the window and balcony - a wall working few cm of window. There is a microwave, stove but no utensils. It seen a much better days. The housekeeping haven’t moved the sofa for ages. Found 2 old socks and dirt underneath.

Size of the room - junior suite.

Infra good, but not worth charging twice
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room size was just okay. I was charged again on check in, in spite of the charge made ahead of stay - completely not okay, just wondering when I’ll get my refund

The infra was clean and it felt good to stay in the property

I Residence: budget hotel in a great location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel needs an upgrade. Particularly the carpets in the corridors.

The location is good. Its a little far to the skytrain but the hotel offers a shuttle service or you can catch a baht bus for 7 baht on Suan Phlu. Parking is secure and the staff will park you car and retrieve it from the parking lift.

All over it was good and value for money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The phone in room was not working and also the internet was very poor. Also there was not swimming pool as most of the hotels have in BKK.

Staff was very friendly and room was quite clean.

Parking lot
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room has some kind of insects like cockroach which is very disgusting. It’s everywhere in the bathroom, beds, tv, and closet. It was on my face when i was sleeping and it freaked me out like crazy. I can’t handle them and won’t recommend this hotel to anyone and won’t come back again even though the location isn’t bad and the price was reasonable. The cockroach was the major problem!! And it is unacceptable!!

Parking lot

comfortable hotel
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

would be better if the light can be brighter inside.

very nice and passionate staff, helpful in many things. rooms are big and tiny, beds are soft and big. they clean the rooms everyday with high quality. they provide shower gels, shampoo and cooking materials.

Value for money and in a secure environment
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Food selection was not that great and the rooms did not have enough amenities. Furniture also quite old but value for money for the price

Close to many amenities and is located in a safe and secure neighborhood close to many embassies

I was verydissapointed to have been ripped off regarding my 1000 baht deposit.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Getting my 1000 Baht deposit back would have been good. It strangely disappeared between my check out and getting into the shuttle van - a distance of 3 metres. I have politely queried this and have had no reply from the manager. I can only assume they do not want to take responsibility - not unknown in Thailand. I did have another reservation for February but have cancelled it.

I have stayed here several times and its always been good - ok. The suite are much better than the standard and well equipped except for the lack of kitchen utensils which is none

Inconvenient location!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The air-con is too noisy .The hotel in Sathorn, it s a quiet place but walk to station or downtown about 1.5km (15mins). The receptionists are not helpful, always hang up to my call suddenly after they said yes/no. There were bugs on bed, i had to ask them to change all the sheet and blanket for me. When i first time came there, i tried to talk to taxi driver but they don't understand English then i asked the staffs if anyone can speak English but no one can answer me and staring at me from F.O So next time i wont choose this hotel anymore! It s inconveniente for location, for the staffs...

The housekeeping cleaned up well!

Big room without view, poor breakfast

Only 1 window, kitchen without anything than 2 cups, a boiler and a fridge inside. If I get a kitchen I would await, that I have at least a pan or pot to cook, have some more dishes etc. A 2 plate-cooker was included in kitchen. The breakfast served could be much better. The only European version of a breakfast was having toast with sliced ham and a egg sunny side up. Okay or have some chocopops in milk. Also asian food was very limited. There is a bakery down below the hotel, which sounds to belong to, but only toast or croissant is very pure.

Big room as expected including a kitchen with a fridge.

My stay was great, relaxing, saw a few close friends and had a good night life as well which I don't

No comment.

The service, comfort and cleanliness. The location is also great for the city either by walking or taxi. Lots of restaurants and shopping around. Beautiful Lumpini Park just around the corner for running, jogging or just relaxing.

Valuable accomodation.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The first room we got was full of insects/bugs, then I asked for a room changing and they changed the room so then it was ok. (The first room had a big hole in the wall so I think all the bugs came from there.) The cab to the airport was not so big, but we arrived there so it is fine. :D

The room was nice and well equipped. It is not in the center of the city, but you can get easily in the city by taxi or walking. The reception is 0-24, you can find a good massage place near to the accommodation. I think it is a good place for the money.

Nice comfort and equipment in the room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location is not that convenient, but good for the price. The wifi is mainly good, but if too much people connect on it, it will not works at all !

Nice comfort and equipment in the room. Very clean. The lobby looks a little odd, but the rooms are great.

We wish we had selected another one.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There's nothing to eat after 5:30pm. There's no workable internet on the fourth floor where we were staying. No one paid any attention to our repeated complaints. The safe in our room wasn't working.

The speed of the elevator.

You get what you pay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1. Pillows were too soft, if we want more pillow we have to pay THB50 per for one additional. 2. We cannot see any view from our window. 3. The front door cannot protect the noise from outside.

T.V. and refrigerator that I like.

Great location, silly receptionist.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff at checkout were annoying. At check-in i had arranged late check-out and had agreed to pay a small fee. At check-out, at the agreed time, the clerk acted as though he didnt know about this arrangment and was asking silly questions such as who did I talk to at check-in. He then says there is a note against my booking that I will pay a late check out fee. I reply that's correct as that is what was agreed. Very silly.

The location is in the interesting local district of Suan Phlu but also close to BTS to get to other areas. Access to the expressway is good. Bed is comfortable.

Good place, great location, but management is poor

Not clear, not fair to guest who has confirmed booking.Staff asked for a key deposit at check in 1000 bht. But did not prepare to return on check out. Even the hotel realised it but never contact the guest which the contact was giving through booking.com. I think staff is inexperienced and a bit dodgy about money.

Location,room layout,staffis friendl. And compensate guests who waits for room but it's not guest mistake at all. Then offering a nicer room for the stay.

For the money, it was decent.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast isnt worth getting up for nor is it worth 200b, the room had an old and noisy AC unit, theres a phone going off in the hallway all morning as the cleaners do their work.

Cheap hotel but a clean hotel which is important. staff are generally friendly and they let the food delievery deliver to the room door. every taxi driver knows where it is and theres loads of motorbike taxis near the hotel.check in and check out was an easy process. I would consider this hotel again. its a good hotel if your out all day, not good if you want to relax inside for an amount of time.

Overall I had a pleasant stay at I Residence Sathorn.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning is a bit noisy and not very cool. The shower water supply pressure sometimes strong and sometimes weak.

There is a mini balcony and I can enjoy the breeze. The WIFI is strong and fast. The house keeping is very good, they clean my room and give new towels everyday.

Good Hotel, Great Value
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I got upgraded to a executive deluxe room, thanks for the hotel. The room is great and worth the money (even if I have to pay full price). Wifi internet was much better than the last time I was staying in 2016.

A comfortable, well-equipped aparthotel in a great location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing. There were more facilities than I used so can't comment on room service other than to say it was not expensive (ditto mini-bar).

Great location - central, yet in a quiet side road. Nice to have tea/coffee maker and fridge in good size room with balcony, decent wifi and a huge bed. Many thanks to the lovely staff for an early check-in (I was not feeling 100%) - for the deal I got on booking.com, it was really good value for such a nice aparthotel. A little haven with easy access to river, old city, patpong and central bangkok.

Comfortable and quiet.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The carpets in the corridors needs replacing. The lack of cutlery and crockery is annoying in a unit with a kitchen.

WiFi has been updated and works well. Room upgrade to apartment was nice. Staff were friendly and efficient. The location of the hotel is good for exploring an old neighbourhood but a little far from the skytrain.

Only AC of main bed room n little traveling from southern bus station is d only problem d rest excel
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Few cockroaches in d toilet ,can be ignored . But main problem was d AC of d main bed room , was not cooling at all.

The rooms were good n clean , the staff were excellent n do communicate in english.

AWESOME!!
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

They should have allowed cooking as there were kitchenette. And they should have cutleries for cooking as it's not easy to find Halal food. Cooking at the residence will be good.

It gives an alternative meaning to the phrase 'for one night only'.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room was extremely small but had everything we needed. The breakfast was basic but plentiful - the croissants were from a day or two previous!! No yoghurt!! The restaurant was closed at lunchtime without any notification. A sign on the main road would have been helpful to taxi + tuk tuk drivers!! The staff uniforms were obviously cheap and in need of a visit to the laundry. TV channel access was limited.

The coffee was hot and strong. The bed was big and fairly comfortable. The bathroom was extremely clean, as was the rest of the room.

Location was good.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

The rooms though clean, could be better maintained. The bathroom roof had ugly damp stains.

Location was good. Reasonably close to the city and landmarks. They have a shuttle service to the metro but it would be better if it was a little more frequent.

A budget hotel with the basics.
    • Deluxe Double Room or Twin Room

The property could do with renovating but they may be waiting for the new building next door to be completed. The lobby area could be a little bigger.

I Residence is located in Suan Phlu and is a short walk to Sathorn rd, Chon Nonsi skytrain station and the Subway. Free early check-in and late check out was nice plus the hotel will store bags for free.

Best location for living and going to anywhere
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This time there is a building under construction. So it's kind of noisy.

Best location for living with local food and good restaurants. Easy to get to BTS or Mrt.

Overall is good except the receptionist!!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Receptionist who registered me upon arrival. He was not talk in the way he should and keep asking me 2-3 times why I have rebooked. Why I cancelled the previous booking and rebook in everything the same. Actually, this is a personal reason and he may ask in the polite way. The reason why I have to rebook because the original reservation is good condition on no credit card needed and free cancellation but before I going to check in I just go to check in booking.com again and it shown the same condition but a bit cheaper than I booked. So, I booked the new reservation with better offered and cancelled the previous one that make sense and it's my right to do, correct????? After check in process done and I was waiting elector to get to my room but he still gossip about me. Actually, I never expect anything in this kind of hotel but the way to service must under the STANDARD. However, service mind with standard of service must be in every accommodation!!!

Overall is good except the receptionist!!!

1 night in bangkok
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi a lil slow, location not the best but not a big deal, taxis seem to know the hotel.

We booked a twin bedded room and got a free upgrade to a 2 bedroom apartment:) check in was easy and fast. Delicious thai food just outside on the main road.

Friendly, Clean, Comfortable & Value for Money 👍
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

No rubbish bin provided. We are family with kids is expected to have rubbish to throw.

The staff are friendly. When we came to check in, we was greated by Mr Ravi or Rawi if I'm not mistaken. He was so friendly and helpful and the rest of the staffs as well. The room also clean and very comfortable for family. It was among the best room I've ever booked and it's​value for money. Thanks I Residence Hotel Sathorn!😀

Comfortable stay in Bangkok.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

WiFi connectivity was poor. Long walk to the BTS station, although to the hotel's credit they do offer 4 complimentary shuttles per day. The King bed was actually two twins pushed together. A little hard to find at first. Shower (hot/cold water) could be a pest to deal with.

Comfortable and spacious room. Close to several coffee shops and restaurants. Friendly, helpful and accommodating staff. Good value.

Good location, but poor customer service

Staff are not professional. They could not provide information about hotel facilities or any other information. It seems like they are hired to check in and check out only. Not friendly and a bit rude sometime. Not helpful. The room was not clean enough. There are lots of crocroches in the room. The air-cons are very old and gone dead once during our stay.

Good location Street food at the marrket nearby Big room

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Great value for money!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Reasonable price Good value for money Well located 2 mins from Sathorn 5 mins from silom and BTS+MRT Sala Daeng stations The hotel it self is in a quiet green neighbourd with local fresh market and food stalls still operating even after the massive "clean up" act that was inniciated by the authoritoes (and banned most food stalls from bkk main streets). Some local cool bars and cafes, barbers post office and convenience stores (7eleven , Familly mart). Friendly helpfull staff, They even volunteered their hotel van to transport my heavy luggage to an appt. I rented close by!!😘

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Large room
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Air condition is very loud and doesn't work Only small bottles of water were offered as complimentary. Should have offered standard size bottles. Located in small soi and the road was seriously busy.

Large room Nice bathroom

Rude staff after check-out!!!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The workers' availability and kindness are unfortunate. At the request to change only 500 baths to pay a tuktuk, they replied to go looking out. Also after the ceck-out .. i asked to use a bath to change my clothes and they let me go to a dilapidated bathroom of a parking out the hotel !!!! Very rude and uneducated after paying .... !!

The rooms were nice and clean.

The staff on the Reception desk seemed pretty useless. The manager was the only person who seemed to know how things worked. When she was not around, the reception staff didn't have a clue how to do anything.

The rooms were nice and clean. They gave us a free late checkout when we used their shuttle service to the airport. Wifi was good and available throughout the building. The breakfast was pretty good and the restaurant staff were very friendly.

Convenient city stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The check in girl could have perhaps hidden her bad mood a little. This is the second time, same girl. The other staff were all nice.

I was upgraded on arrival to a Junior Suite. Very comfy bed.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Great hotel to stay and good for family !
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Great hotel to stay and good for family !!! I like the family room - it is valued for money. Many restaurants are close by and it is easy way to look for food to eat. There is kitchen in the room so if you are family you will choose family room for your stay.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Best budget hotel to stay in Silom Lumpini area minus the wifi and amenities
    • Deluxe Double Room or Twin Room

internet availability is a total joke - it only works between midnight and 7 am. It has the worse internet connection of any hotel I have stayed in Thailand no kitchenware in the kitchen sofa in living room too small no gym or pool the air conditioner is outdated and too loud and doesn't work that well

price, location, staff leave you alone but are adaptable at meeting special needs, the TV the microwave and refrigerator the shower is ok

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Excellent Room and Budget Friendly
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I would have liked to take public transportation to arrive at the property, but I ended up walking a few kilometers to get there. I could have taken a taxi.

The room was spacious and the internet was convenient to use. I didn't mind the security deposit, and I got it back when I checked out. The hotel gave me a free upgrade and I was impressed with how much was included in the room--it was basically an entire apartment. I also liked that there were 2 staff members in the lobby and that made everything run like clockwork.

There are a lot of great street foods and bars.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There is microwave in facility list but actual is no in room.

There are a lot of great street foods and bars. Good staffs. room is bigger than I imagine, Nice and comfy room, especially bed so lovely.

Overall Positive Stay

Photos on booking.com were nothing like the room I received. Huge let down when I got to the room to see what the reality was. Room was old and need of some attention, white paint was either dirty and not wiped down for a long time or had gone dirt colour over the years. some areas of the apartment were a little beaten up ... chipped, very old and water stained. Just looked old. Sofa old and uncomfortable and through age has gone from nice white to dirty white. I did give it a wipe over and the cloth did come back dirty and the sofa look a little cleaner. Maybe housekeeping could give it a scrub and mop the floors every couple of days with a clean mop. Water pressure was poor. Shower nozzle is positioned wrong and points more into the shower wall and with the large shower handle made it difficult to get under the shower properly and enjoy the shower. Plug in the bathroom sink was broken and needed to be pulled out to let sink water drain away properly. Being lectured by one of the arrogant male reception staff about the use of an iron prior to sending to my room. Satellite & cable TV were useless. Most stations were poorly tuned in. The stations listed for English on the room menu were not actually viewable. For example in the reception area the National Geographic channel was viewable but in the room it was not, even after technician came to re-tune it was still not available along with the other English language channels. Only telephone was in the bedroom. Most disappointing was the belief, from the online photos, that I was getting a junior suite which looked amazing; when in fact I got a fairly rundown old 1 bedroom apartment. Room service is over priced for the quality and serving size. Western food is not good at all. Thai food is ok. When travelling I try to travel lite with clothes so I often use the laundry service, disappointed that it took over 24 hours to get laundry returned. Not a useful service for traveler's who pack lite.

Greeting at reception was very welcoming. Located a short way off the main street which made it very quiet. Staff were very nice and helpful (only one male staff member who worked during the day was on the rude side and very arrogant ... this one person would make me think twice about staying here again); house keeping were particularly nice and helpful. Room service was quick and the staff were nice also. Bathroom was surprising clean. Sheets and bedding and towels very nice. Bed was comfortable. Lots of local places and a market just down the road. Locals are friendly. The time I was visiting was holiday time for Thais, there are two construction projects underway, one on each side of the building, whilst I had no noise I am not sure that returning after holidays that this will still be the case.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Nice and comfy but far from Silom
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I did not like the location and the key card, they will only issue you one key card so when you leave the power/ electricity will be off too.

I like the room because it us clean and spacious.

Good stable wifi connection (we were on 6th floor).
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Built ins are a bit dated & old, cleanliness could be improved. There were small cockroaches in the kitchenette area of our 2 bedroom apartment when we checked in.

Good stable wifi connection (we were on 6th floor). Aircond initially wasn't working in the room but friendly receptionists noted the issue & technician fixed it immediately.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Felt like staying at an apartment
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

TV had some problems shower was more of a bathing time experience

nice sink comfortable sofa upgrade to junior suite nice staff own kitchen facilities

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Best value hotel in silom Bangkok area

The Internet did not work at all on some days. Also, hair everywhere in the property. And air conditioner very loud, and so is outside construction. The view is pretty non existent.

Location, price, best TV in a hotel room

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Freshgreen
    • Deluxe Double Room or Twin Room

No, normally i did not find any matters its very easy to go everywhere from the hotel/residence

i liked in side room, it was big and it has kitchen and suitable bathroom, really its ok for couple

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Comfortable rooms
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The property is becoming quite run down, especially the corridors.

The mini sutes are roomy. The location is very convenient to the Sathorn area. Secure parking is good. The bed is comfortable.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Still good value - just give the wifi an upgrade
    • Deluxe Double Room or Twin Room

My only complaint is the wifi wasnt very good if they can resolve that issue Id say its still really good value and Id come back.

Ive been going to the Iresidence Sathorn for the last 5+ years. I like the kitchenette, the neighborhood with the local market and cute bars and restaurants. Its looking a bit worn but its always clean, the staff are nice and the rooms are a good size. Its 450.00 bhat from the international airport and a 15 min walk to the skytrain and other restaurants but they do offer a free shuttle.

Short trip for bangkok..nice hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Some other geust make very loud fighting(the night i was stay) Cant sleep well.staff dont know how to settle the problam.

Nice room,nice bed,nice staff.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Friendly staff, interior is nothing fancy but totally ok.
    • Deluxe Double Room or Twin Room

I got a special discount and upgrade, maybe due to construction works in the neighbourhood, but only during daytime, so I was fine with it.

Friendly staff, interior is nothing fancy but totally ok.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

-Car park
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

- Cleanliness, upon arrival we have to call the staff to clean up the shelf which is unclean from the previous guest. - Noisy around - Bath Tower have to be order day by day. - Pay for the accommodation in the morning, but the staff asking for the payment again without any checked. - Air con very noise.

-Car park

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

You won't be disappointed with IResidences Sathorn

No problems

Staff great friendly and very helpful Shuttle bus to nearby stations , street food, restaurants , very near Room very comfortable , bed comfy , quiet rooms, and very clean a credit to the cleaning staff,free internet in room great

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Great staff and comfy place!
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Nothing that I didn't like! Everything was great. Mr rawi was so nice and polite, he helped me with everything that I need. Credit to him! I really like the room (family suits) at the great price, and i'm looking forward to stay in I residence hotel again in the future.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

6.0
    Fair accommodation.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No lift at the property if you carry heavy luggage. No credit card payment accepted. 20 min walk to city centre and 30 min walk to night bazar

room was comfy and had a balcony

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Really good staff and really good manager she big friend of...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Really good staff and really good manager she big friend of my daughter. No really the manager its one woman and she really good thanks for all. Parking perfect . Nearly all , food ,patpong,bts, perfect .

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Very good value
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There are noisy works outside at the street starting at 8 am. Pillows were extra high.

There was a huge king size bed. Room had a big refrigerator what could be useful. Nice and big room. Very good value of money. 15-20 min walk from metro station.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Very clean, close to street food places and restaurants in a...

Very unstable internet! If it want for that my score would be 9+

Very clean, close to street food places and restaurants in a very traditional street. Silom road, lumphini park and trains 10-15min walk away!

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Convenient, clean, friendly, fairly priced!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Actually it was last time.. My room was too close to a construction site. Left and still waiting for refund 3 years later... Apart from that incident it was great. Would definately come back again

Deffinately not my first visite here. Brilliantly located in a lively neighbourhood with fresh market, many superb food stalls operating till late. Many atms close by + good massage parlors, restaurants local bars and small cafes. Staff is very friendly and efficient. Clean and very close to Sathorn rd. and Silom. Babylon sauna few mins walking.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Generally nice to stay

the location.

the room quite clean, customers service general well. by the way, i did left a luggage nearby the photostat machine when we check from hotel. when we call to ask, but the reception said that couldn't find it. finally my friend found nearby carpark area ! ! !

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

The location was great.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

WI-FI DIDN'T WORK IN THE ROOM or was very slowly.The receptionists don't speak English very well. The air coditioning is very loudy. Don't lose the paper for the deposit, because you won't get your money back.

The location was great. Very good price. Clean and spaceous rooms, everyday clean towels, clean toilets. We booked this hotel for 2 time, when we got back to BKK. Me and my friend got a room with fantastic room, so ask for that, because our friends didnt get it.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Room is huge, nice & comfortable. Overall it's cheap and valuable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi speed kinda slow and unstable. So is the heating water system. The location is not very near MRT/BTS and not too far but not near the centre.

The room is quite comfortable & large, with even a kitchen, microwave and very exquisite wall between kitchen and bedrooms. The cheap price make it be more valuable.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Don't book here!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It looked nothing like the pictures. Everything was beat up and run down. Most of the furnature had been broken and glued back together at some point.

The shower was excellent. I liked the deck, unfortunately it smelled like cat pee.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Much as I would have expected for the price paid
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was the usual 2 star fare, not much choice. The hotel was very difficult to locate and was a long way from the nearest public transport.

The staff were efficient and friendly. The location was quiet ( for Bangkok )

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Friendly staff, free shuttle bus to BTS.
    • Deluxe Double Room or Twin Room

When I check in the hotel upgrade to the suite room at same price with kitchen, large bed., etc, Room very clean. Shuttle bus to BTS station, driver very friendly

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Staffs were friendly.

Lighting in room should be brighter - especially in living area. Corridors too dark. Make it brighter.

Reception staffs were friendly. Housekeeping was good.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Quiet neighbourhood, nice variety of food stands at the main...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

AC very loud - impossible to sleep while it's on.

Quiet neighbourhood, nice variety of food stands at the main street, many 7 eleven markets nearby.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Great hotel, would go back!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

One of the malde staff members who came to clean my room made a pass at me because he thought I was gay. I didn't say anything at the time because I thought it was funny but if he did that to someone else they might not think so.

The staff were very helpful and the location is really central.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Value for money and Friendly staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bed not too comfy + no mass transit.

Room was very clean+small balcony. Staff was super friendly and helpful. 24 hrs Convenient stores within a short walk.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

The price you pay for, it's still worth the stay
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

The room include balcony but the balcony the referring to was a ledge for 3 aircon compressor so you will have those hot air blowing at you and 1 of the aircon at the living room was leaking with water so had to place a cup on yhe floor for it. Also our breakfast in the hotel, we found many die tiny crocroach everywhere on the drinking cup, plate, in the soup and bowl soup and on the eating table.

The everything in the room was clean and neat. I think they had just repaint no long ago and you can get many many nice thai or western food just below the hotel on the long food street. Staff was friendly, even the bell boy who open the hotel door and the guy who bring our bag to our room was polite and always put a smile on they face.

Browse I Residence Hotel Sathorn traveller photo gallery