Reviews of Raming Lodge Hotel & Spa 4 stars

17-19 Loikroh Road, Changklan Disrict Muang, Chang Khlan, 50100 Chiang Mai, Thailand

#317 of 653 hotels in Chiang Mai

I'd certainly stay again
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Could use an update to breakfast menu, though good breakfast menu across the street at Wild Boar.. Swimming pool not convenient to rooms as one has to cross the alley.. Didn't see a Thai menu

great location, comfortable, great staff, nice rooms

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Hotel staff very friendly and helpful

Room tired and bed linen old and in need of replacement. Room could have been cleaner. Smoking in corridors and ashtrays not cleaned regularly enough. Swimming pool across road so didn't use it.

Hotel staff very friendly and helpful

I loved everything about this hotel, the location is central...
    • Deluxe Double Room

My only issue was that I ordered laundry and specifically asked for one item to be dry cleaned, it was washed and dried and therefore shrunk, it was a very nice and not cheap dress so am disappointed. Two pairs of socks were also lost but that doesn’t really hurt

I loved everything about this hotel, the location is central, I walked to the night market and the Sunday market from here. Many bars and restaurants around. The staff is always so helpful, my room was very large and comfortable, very clean. The restaurant is nice. If you book tours, the location is Central for you to get picked up at the lobby. Breakfast has a little bit of everything.

Lovely
    • Royal Suite

My only complaint is with booking.com - having selected a room for 2 adults and 3 children, I don’t expect to be handed an extra bed charge on arrival at the hotel. Booking.com need to change the way they do this as it is VERY misleading.

This hotel was in a great location, with friendly staff and comfortable bedrooms

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Bed was really nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room

A little scruffy and worn out. Needs a small update. Thin walls.

Bed was really nice. Large rooms. Nice bathroom. Gopd everyday cleaning. OK breakfast, however not excellent. Great omelet station! Friendly staff.

Nice stay at Raming Lodge

Breakfast can be improved, on daily basis the menu is almost the same.

Our Arrival to Chiang Mai was delayed almost to mid-night instead of arriving at 2130 hrs and due to that the hotel did not provide the free shuttle and advised us to take the airport taxi which we did. Never the less, the distance was around 15 minutes and the taxi charges were within 300 BAT. In regard of the hotel, the front desk staffs are polite and they are cooperative however, some of them need to improve the English language level in order to make the communication more easy. Breakfast was served in the ground floor, which was basic and also can be improved by adding more varieties to the menu. The rooms were relatively spacious and quite. The hotel is located nearby to the Night Bazar, only 10 minutes walking distance and also surrounded with many facilities such as massage centers, 7 eleven shop, money exchange and many restaurants. The hotel has got a very nice swimming pool located in dedicated compound. Also there is a tour desk in this hotel. They are very cooperative & professional in providing and customizing the tours programs.

Thai style accomodation and location

We've stayed at Raming Lodge a few times, the first in 2008 and over the years have noticed the staff have gone from being lovely to just nice and even some unfriendly

Thai style accomodation and location

The beds and room were delightful
    • Superior Twin Room

The morning staff as we were leaving were quite rude, much to my disappointment as previous stays have been quite delightful. We were booked to come back but my travelling companion became ill and they were completely inflexible to cancellation days ahead and charged full price for room. Not conducive to my coming back or recommending as I have done for past 4 years. Extremely disappointed.

The beds and room were delightful

Good location hotel a little tired but good value

Everything was OK. The pool was across the road next to the car park.

Location was great lots of bars, massage parlours and restaurants on the street. Top end of the street was the old town bottom end was the night market and even more to do.

excellent stay

everything was great

the hotel was perfect, short drive from the airport, the hotel is situated in great part of time close to all the attractions. The staff couldn't help us enough, they were great. The room was clean, the breakfast was very nice, lots to choose from. Would highly recommend to others, and will return to the hotel in the near future.

I stay here often so I know what to expect.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I stay here often so I know what to expect. Main reason I come back is consistency (generally good standard of room and service plus they have parking) and convenience to the areas I like to visit. I used to live and work in the area and so often visit for old times sake and Raming is always a good option. Can be a bit overpriced for what it is in high season though.

Relaxing, enjoyable, good value for money
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff English was a little poor; it was difficult to make yourself understood if your request was not one they get every day.

Spacious, clean room, very large bed. Decent breakfast. Excellent location for restaurants, bars, temples etc. Guest friendly. Free shuttle bus service to/from airport.

I liked the central location and the view over to the old...
    • Royal Suite

For the price, it seemed a little old and worn. The cleaning staff seemed to miss things, for example empty water bottles were not taken away, tea bags weren’t replaced. The 600b discount off a spa treatment could only be used on a package worth 2000b or more, when all we wanted was a massage. A lot of the breakfast food was low quality and a wider selection of fruit would have been nice.

I liked the central location and the view over to the old town and looking out to the hills was stunning. We stayed during Songkran and the street outside was where the party was at! Great if you wanted to get into the spirit and embrace the water. A little tricky if you wanted to stay dry! Everything in our room was comfortable. Rock me Burger bar had great burgers and craft beer. The breakfast was ok, I liked the Thai offerings and they made me poached eggs each day.

Perfect positioning in central Chiang Mai.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Not much to complain about, other that the safe was too small and rooms are a little dated!

Great location, with easy access to the night markets, bars and eateries... big comfortable rooms, with a very good shower. Decent, if not spectacular, breakfast A free shuttle bus is available for the trip to the airport.

It was suitable for our stay catching up with family.

A plug for bathroom basin, only cold water for shaving in basin. The cleaning staff forgot to replace tea bags often but if you found them they kindly did. One day no bathmat and one day no soap so a bit haphazard.

We liked the location just outside the old town. Staff were pleasant.

After more than 20 times staying there, i will not return.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Hotel is run down. Need a refurbishment. Staff did charge us 400 Baht for a dirty towel😐. Towel wasnt really dirty. Just from showering. Unbelievable!!!

Location is good.

Having stayes in 2 previous hotels this was by far the least impressive

We paid an extra 1400 baht more than my family in another room, said we got free mini bar.. consisted of a can of Coke and a can of Fanta.. we got free shuttle to the airport but because if timings had to get a taxi anyway..

Bed size was great and room was spacious

Good hotel and good location.

Lighting in bathroom needs to be brighter. Better bread variety and fresher croissants would be nice.

Location was great. Close to everything- night markets, walking streets, town and restaurants. Lovely big room, bed and bathroom. Nice shower. Tea & coffee facilities. Good breakfast and good variety. Friendly and helpful staff . 3rd visit ! Will be back.

Great location but maybe not the best option for families with young kids.

It's close to Chiang Mai version of Sukhumvit (bars etc) so it was a little awkward having breakfast next to groups of guys with their bargirl friends talking about debauchery.

The breakfast was legit the best I've had in 10 years of visiting Thailand. We really enjoyed it and didn't have to eat lunch later..! They even had proper bacon. Well done! It's close to the huge night market area and we had fun wandering around listening to live music and eating street food.

My second visit in 9 years. I thought the place might have run down some but I was as impressed as

Beautiful room design, king size bed, large bathroom, and good WiFi. Location is also perfect to bars, restaurants, night market, and temples.

Excellent stay in an excellent accomodation.
    • Deluxe Double Room

On Sunday the Thai cook was free so it was not possible to eat Thai food that day.

Very good situated. Excellent breakfast. Very nice architecture. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice swimmingpool.

• Deluxe Double Room

Very good location for visiting Chiang Mai-near old city. Some of the storefronts were a little seedy but no problem. The pool is across the alley but OK. The breakfast was very good.

Good value and location
    • Deluxe Double Room

Being made to wait at check out till they check the room. As a regular customer this is unacceptable

Good room Pool small but nice Staff and service excellent Breakfast good

Ok value if you can book for around THB1600. More than that, better to book elsewhere.

The rooms need modernising. More loungers for the pool area. It's on a busy road, with 24 hour traffic. Not too bad at night. I got a good rate of THB1650 on Booking.com, but I wouldn't want to pay any more than that for the quality of the hotel.

I stayed for three nights and there was enough variety at breakfast. Any longer and I would have found somewhere local to eat. Comfortable bed. AC worked well. The pool was nice. Friendly staff, but relatively limited English skills. Luckily my Thai's Ok.

• Deluxe Double Room

The location was excellent; the rooms were good. The breakfast was very good and was a chance to talk with other travellers because of its central location.

Our Raming Suite is Spacious
    • Royal Suite

No Key Card for Royal Suite( 2 bedroom ) . Breakfast menu limited. Swimming Pool is out of Hotel compound and this is safety issues for kids( walking across the street to pool)

Good Location, Cleanliness, Suite is spacious, balcony with Mountain View, Pantry at the balcony for food and fruit washing purpose, Bathroom is Spacious

Disaponting.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Open courtyard style building. Looks great, but; next to a busy road, traffic, music and people shouting until around 1 to 2am every night. The restaurant is on the ground floor below the rooms. The staff are readying breakfast from 6am and shout to each other all the time. The beds were the hardest I've ever used. Very hard to sleep on. Booked a transfer at 10am, and was told I hadn't at 8pm the same day.

Looks good at first, but;

Great little hotel for a great fee.
    • Superior Twin Room

Clean rooms friendly staff good wi fi.

The property was very well located close to the old city and the area around the hotel was friendly with good resteraunts

Nice and boring I could not keep up with the football; no news about the world
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

The image of TV is a disgrace in all channels and especially in sports, the channels of information in English language are few. Economic information channels that do not exist.The pool is tiny.

Raming Lodge was beyond disappointing—even dangerous.

The rooms were insufficient and even dangerous. Within minutes of entering our room, we found a dead cockroach in the room. We asked to be switched to another room, where they moved us. We found the next room, like the first room, to have room slippers that were used and looked dirty. The shower in all of the rooms had insufficient hot water for showering—we were literally shivering in the shower stall while we bathed. When we informed staff of this, they said they would try to fix it, but we remained without sufficient hot water during the entirety of our stay which was beyond frustrating and disappointing especially for the rate we paid on the room. Having enough hot water should be a bare minimum. We know that we weren't the only room experiencing this because the rooms had thin walls and we could hear our neighboring room complain about the hot water. We called the next room directly to ask them to quiet down after 10PM (two nights in a row), and they told us that they were talking loudly because workers were in their room fixing their hot water—after 10 PM. As if all of this weren't demoralizing enough, in the middle of our stay the tile floors in our room began buckling. In the middle of the night, one of us heard a loud cracking and crunching noise (the other guest in the room did not hear this because she was wearing ear plugs due to the excessive street noise that could be heard through the thin walls). When we woke, we found that the tile floors had begun to buckle, at one point in the floor it had raised a couple inches with the grout cracking. This was very disturbing, dangerous, and absolutely unacceptable. We left for our day, unsure of what to do, and when we returned later that afternoon, we received a note on the door stating that we had to change rooms yet again.

The breakfast buffet was good, the staff was friendly when they were able to be helpful.

I will book the same hotel next time I am in Chaing Mai

Excellent place to stay. Easy walking distance to the markets and plenty of local bars. Buffet breakfast was very good. Only 15 minutes from the airport.

Overall am quite happy with the hotel . Book early if you want better rates
    • Deluxe Double Room

a few mosquitoes for company!! But with the aircon on , they vanished!!

Very cosy and not too busy . Great location ad walking distance to the shopping areas. Breakfast was quite limited but adequate. Very well presented and ample seating for everyone.

Not happy had to pay extra for my child when we check in...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Airport transfer was provided but nobody from the hotel waited for us at the airport. We had to call them to pick us up. Had to fork out additional 600 baht for a bed for my 11 years old daughter although it was mentioned in booking.com that children under 12 will not be charged extra.

near attractions and markets. Breakfast was OK.

Clean, comfy and close to local amenities.

The room was clean, comfy and spacious. The beg was large and comfy. Good aircon in the room. The bathroom was a decent size and clean. The shower was extremely good; powerful and warm. Check in and out was easy. Good location, and cheap in a tuk tuk to restaurants and markets.

Enjoyable
    • Superior Twin Room

The resturant. The resturant used to be ala carte anw its just hamburgers, who wants hamburgers every evening! !!!!! Also thet used to have a man playing a guitar and singing, it was lovely sitting having a drink and listening to nice music and a beautiful voice.

The staff are friendly and helpfull especially the bell boys. The breakfasts were excellent.

Feeling tired

Stayed in the Junior suite. Very dirty - needs redecorated and large gaps between laminate flooring panels. The remains several of squashed Mosquitos Dutch to the walls. The basic rooms are really nice and half the cost

Basic room is really great - much better value than Junior...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff smile a lot but not really understand about problems - they just say, very sorry and smile. They make no attempt to solve issues.

Basic room is really great - much better value than Junior suite.

Suited its purpose would definitely recommend.

Tea/coffee making facilities in the room were a bit poor.

Good selection of buffet breakfast, excellent sized room, massive double bed- you could fit a whole family in it! Two trips booked through hotel were excellent and very good value for money.

Good location and clean.
    • Royal Suite

Good location and clean. We stayed at the RoyalSuite. It was very spacious and we got free cold water, sodas, and snacks every day in the room. Good breakfast. Staff is very nice.

Nice, clean and comfortable.

1. The airconditioning in the room is noisy 2. Not much choice for breakfast particularly for vegetarian. And the menu is similar every single day.

Clean and comfortable bed

The staff were really nice, the location is excellent for night-life, just not family friendly
    • Royal Suite

Family royal suite was very old and dirty (not family friendly at all). We requested to move which after a little push and shoving, we were moved to a cleaner room.

buffet breakfast excellent.
    • Superior Twin Room

rooms near the street can get some noise.

buffet breakfast excellent.big room.good shower.professional staff.free transport to airport.location in the heart of town.

God value for the money in a great location
    • Deluxe Double Room

Environment is sometimes not too silent but OK, this is the price you have to pay for the really great location. The pool is across the street :-(

Good bed, silent air condition, big shower, perfect location, no construction noise

Lovely mini break, amazing staff - luxury!

Maybe the balcony could have been a bit bigger, but we were hardly in the room so it didn't really make a difference.

Good rooms, staff amazing. We received a free upgrade and a spa voucher upon arrival. All facilities were as described online, no complaints at all from us :)

I think I will stay elsewhere when next visiting Chaing Mai.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Rock hard beds and the hotel is overall very noisy, in fact I could hear when the person in the adjacent room was using the toilet.

Great location. Within easy walking distance to bars and restaurants.

Satisfactory, a good restaurant
    • Superior Twin Room

The parking was ordinary at best with difficult access, I would have liked to have given my keys to the attendant to deal with it but he said he could not drive. There are couple of similarly priced hotels nearby and one considerably cheaper with good undercover parking.

Breakfast was fine, real bacon on and eggs cooked in from to you, good coffee. Rooms were large.

Great location and friendly staff
    • Deluxe Double Room

Pool is not connected to the hotel, you have to walk down the street to reach the pool. WIFI is not that great. Towels on the floor were not renewed. I noticed (towel had mud on it) that they just rolled it up and put back as clean. Bed not that comfy.

The location is great, less than 10 minutes walk from the street food night market/bazaar. Lots of massage parlors and bars/pubs on the street of the hotel. The burger restaurant of the hotel has great food and cold beer. The room was big, clean and great functioning cold A/C. Breakfast is great!

Decent Hotel in Perfect Location
    • Deluxe Double Room

Handling of special customer requests can be improved. I asked for an earlier check-in time (10 am instead of 2 pm) and was willing to pay more. Even then the hotel replied, they cannot confirm and it would depend upon availability. Finally it worked but that was just good luck, instead of a planned customer service. I also had an Email confirmation for a (paid) late check-out time but the front desk staff did not know about it. They called me during my lunch time nap, to ask me when I will check out.

Very central location but still pretty quiet, with no construction noise. If you put out the "do not dirsturb" tag, the staff really does not disturb you. The Wifi works well and is fast enough for video chat.

overall reasonably pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Double Room

aircond was noisy and took awhile to cool the room, chairs uncomfortable

staff helpful, doorman courteous and friendly, bldg looks well built/designed

good location and good value for money
    • Deluxe Double Room

there was no toilet paper in the bathroom, i went down and asked for some, they apologised and said someone would bring some up, no-one did so we went to the shop and purchased some....

Excellent location within walking distance from the night market. room was comfortable with all the basics nice little swimming pool too The breakfast was really good, massive selection of food Laundry service was also good

Raming Lodge a lovely place to stay. Excellent breakfast and well trained courteous staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Don't like booking ng .com saybyou have the best deal and you have the last room etc, not always true. When yo get to a hotel often there are a number of rooms available. Also many good properties are not limited stead on booking.com Need to offer more and give more accurate descriptions.

Best bang for the buck
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Free Airport shuttle, morning breakfast was good. Room were really clean. Very good location close to night bazaar and old chiang mai . Very good value for the money! Good staff

Ok stay
    • Royal Suite

Hotel is very tired. Very. Renovation is required also in suites Terrible wi-fi. Almost none. Shame for these times

Reserved the royal suite. 2 bedrooms and living room. 2 huge bathrooms. Suites located on upper floor Breakfast is included, but no much choices Nice pool Free guest parking

VALUE FOR MONEY FOR TOLERANT PEOPLE

Bed was ROCK HARD. Pressure in all taps in bathroom very low. It took so long to fill the spa bath . It took very long time for HOT WATER to come from all taps All the furnitures looked old and need some maintenance and polish THERE WAS NO MOISTURISING LOTION OR CREAM IN THE ROOM . WHEN ASKED , I GOT A REPLY " WE WONT GIVE MOISTURISER '' - VERY BAD FOR A SUITE ROOM Check-out- I requested bit late check-out. A lady recepnonist denied and told me that 100 THB would be charged for an hour.So I checked out and handed over the key by 11.45 am. That same lady asked me to wait for 5 Mins for the invoice. So I waited for 20 mins and when I asked for bill, she said " ooh u want bill--? " and then she gave me bill after making me wait for 20 mins unnecessarily. VERY POOR TRAINING AND ATTITUDE. LOT OF LIZARDS AND COCKROACHES ARE RUNNING HERE AND THERE IN OUTSIDE DINING AREA. SOME CATS TOO.... THOUGH SMOKING WAS PROHIBITED IN LOBBY AND OTHER PUBLIC AREAS INSIDE HOTEL, LOT OF OLD WESTERNERS SEEMED TO BE HIGHLY EDUCATED ,SMOKED AND SPOILED THE ATMOSPHERE. HOTEL MANAGEMENT DID NOT TAKE ANY MEASURES TO AVOID SMOKING EVERYWHERE THERE WAS A BOARD SHOWING THAT 2000THB WOULD BE FINED FOR SMOKING.. SO CRAZY..... These above issues spoiled the overall impression of the hotel

Airport Shuttle- The car driver waited in Domestic Arrival Gate. So it took few minutes for him to pick-up myself from International Arrival Gate after calling hotel with help of Airport Security. His service was excellent. While dropping also service was fast and good. Location - Excellent location . Lot of small restaurants , massage parlours and bars nearby. Night Market, Sunday Market are 10 mins walk. One can get everything nearby Check-In - Check-in was smooth .They gave me room after 45mins as cleaning was going on. Staff- So Friendly and Smiling. Really nice to see such staff Room-I stayed in JuniorSuite Room. Room was clean,spacious. All furnitures made of wood in typical Lanna Style.Balcony with good City,Doi-Suthep and Flight Take-off view. Simply Amazing. Clean towels,bedsheets etc Breakfast- Breakfast was Good with Thai and Continental dishes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR SOLO TRAVELLERS, FAMILIES AND GROUP OF FRIENDS

Great value for money

Ongoing construction work on our floor close to our rooms.

Clean and comfortable room,great shower . Breakfast was good. Staff very helpful and always happy and polite.Massage and spa was awesome.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Excellent location, rooms very spacious for a boutique hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The restaurant on Loi Kroi Road only served burgers etc. with no Thai Food. The coffee was not good as the hotel did not seem to have a proper coffee machine.

Excellent location for Loi Kroi Road in Chiangmai. The room was very comfortable and spacious.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Great Stay

Restaurant service and quality

Breakfast was great Burgers not good in their restaurant Hotel close to night market and bars would stay here again Staff were great

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Hotel is under renovation - guests be ware of potential risks to your health

Location and friendly staff.

Hotel is in the process of remodel. The smell of the paint solvents, dust as noise from the Renovation was not a good hotel. This is risky for my health to be expire to the harmful environments in this hotel. The management or booking agent should have inform guests about construction.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Toilet bowl blocked

Toilet bowl blocked, toilet water flooding out. Even the hotel staff pumped it once and eased the blocking temperately, it remained blocking later. The tiny swimming pool is not attached to the main hotel building. It needs to walk across a lane as to access the swimming pool.

The traditional Lanna design and quite large room size.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

A very nice and comfortable stay
    • Superior Twin Room

The hotel was lovely with olde world charm. I loved the room and bathroom. We loved the breakfast and friendly staff. The pool area was also very nice. A nice location.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

better hotels around

there are far better hotels nearby for less than 1800pn as i have stayed in 5 of them. The hotel rooms are looking very tired and i just dont get the score here unless you have not stayed in others.

the parking attendant, decent restautante onsite, easy to find, close to centre

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Needs updating, wouldn't stay there again.

See above.

It didn't look anything like the picture when we booked last summer. The staff weren't always helpful, had to arrange hotel pick up to airport twice as they forgot to write it down. No hot water from the bathroom sink, old looking rooms and walking across the lane through the parking lot to get to the pool was ridiculous! Also we left a day early because of a flight change, they wouldn't credit us for the one night because we booked with you. Tried to email you for this reason and went around in circles and was directed to the hotel. Would not recommend this hotel. One good thing, it was close and within walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

If you are traveling with a family, the space here is great.
    • Royal Suite

There are mosquitos EVERYWHERE. In the elevator, in your rooms, in the bathrooms by the pool, in the lobby...literally they are everywhere. :(

If you are traveling with a family, the space here is great. We had a 2 bedroom apartment, and it was very spacious.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

I surely will return here for location and good value.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

For the first time I've found uncomfortable bed and pillows (too hard and high for neck and back) Free wifi low power support

I've already reviewed this hotel where I've been several times for a very good location closed to the Old Town and to the Night Bazaar. Very clean room and the staff is very helpful . Many restaurants around it. Breakfast is ok.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Not a good area to stay in.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Dirty. Bad breakfast. Not a bad price but is 1 block from where all of the hookers are, so use your imagination. Piles of dirty linens In hall next to my room.

Nice people working there.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Great hotel, great location, great staff! Can highly recommend.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Not enough hooks to hang wet towels and swimwear in bathroom. . Road and restaurant down stairs was a bit noisy at times, but quiet after 12pm. Earplugs did the trick.

Wi-Fi was very good. In room coffee facilities and complimentary bar fridge goodies a big bonus. Beds were very comfortable. Overall cleanliness was very good. Airport transfer was friendly and on time. Staff very helpful at all times. Inclusive breakfast was delicious and fairly big variety. Great location, walking distance to everything.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Lousy room for an expensive price!!

Too pricey, poor mattress, room and shower in dire need of renovations, big mistake for me to stay there, Chiangmai has many better hotels available and less costly. I was not happy.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Fantastic location, great for exploring the city on foot.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms were a bit average. They were clean but could do with a bit of a renovation. you could hear the staff cleaning at 8 in the morning as well. Walls were a bit this and u could hear people in the hallway chatting late at night. Finally, the pool is a bit out of the hotel. Didn't really use the pool service though.

Location is excellent, a very short walk into the city walls of Chaing Mai. Right outside the hotel, there are two massage parlours which are just excellent and great value for money. Lots of bars around around the hotel too. Short walk to the night bazaar as well. Can't speak highly enough of the location. The staff, tour organiser in particular, was extremely helpful and welcoming.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Great location, walking distance from old city and the night...

Wifi wasn't the greatest although we could get on to internet pages (google maps, Facebook etc) kept cutting on and off but easy enough to get back on. Shower was either roasting hot or freezing cold but just persist, after a while you can get the right temp!

Great location, walking distance from old city and the night bazaar. We went to the national Muay Thai stadium about3 mins walk from the hotel. Everyone was so friendly and really felt like home

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Good value for money.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The spa at the hotel is terrible but they were kind enough to refund me the money I paid for the massage. Housekeeping went through my stuff in the bathroom so management was extremely apologetic. I would still recommend this place as the manager was very helpful and tried to make up for the mistakes.

Good location. Bfast included. Staff was helpful. Clean room.

Comfortable stay in the old City.

Could hear the people in the next room easily even though they were talking normally. The TV had not been checked before occupancy.Hot water ran out during the day. The WiFi was very slow.

The staff were very freindly and fixed problems quickly. The hotel is close to the markets and to the river. Breakfast was plentiful.The room was very clean.

Very expensive for what it is
    • Superior Twin Room

Really tired and run down room. I paid over 100 USD per night to stay. Not good value at all. Breakfast very average, tv in room had dreadful picture quality and only one or two English channels. Shower water was never more than semi hot. Totally overpriced

Good location. Room quite big.staff friendly

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Wonderful staff who made a Christmas stay at the hotel...
    • Grand Deluxe Double Room

Street outside was noisy in the early Hours on a few occasions and the bars on the street were aimed at men.

Wonderful staff who made a Christmas stay at the hotel enjoyable. Easy 5 minutes walk to old town and bazar. Pool was quiet & pool service excellent. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Nice place for discovering the city

A view would be nice.

Breakfast is really nice. Friendly staff, near the old center (the square, so to mention) and in the center of bars etc. Swimming pool.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Very close to all the main center roads night markets and...

The main road in front of the hotel is the main location for bars with girls. Pretty noise the most of the night.

Very close to all the main center roads night markets and main spots.