Reviews of Rayaburi Hotel, Patong 3 stars

3/8 Sawatdirak Road, Patong Beach, Phuket, 83150 Patong Beach, Thailand

#230 of 391 hotels in Patong Beach

The property is good value for money. It is also very near to the beach.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The drainage is choked. The water temperature is unstable either too hot or too cold during shower.

Room was good size. Location is quite good. Good value for money.

The staffs were very friendly and helpful.
    • Loft Wing Double or Twin Room

The hotel did not do justice as shown in the picture. The bed and the pillows were not comfortable. Room was not in the main building and was given a block away. The heater in the shower did not work especially in the morning. Pictures in the website are misleading I would say.

The staffs were very friendly and helpful. The location was great. Rooms were cleaned well.

Our room smelt damp, we asked staff to move room if it was...
    • Loft Wing Double or Twin Room

Our room smelt damp, we asked staff to move room if it was possible and if the smell of the damp did not go away, they said they would send their engineer up to our room, when some one did come up, it was the cleaner with a smelly oil burner to try sort out the problem, we wasn’t aloud to leave air con on when we left the room so every time we come back in to our room after being out it was hot , uncomfortable and the smell would be there again, we had to wait at least half hour to an hour for the room to cool down, wasn’t a very comfortable stay

It was a good hotel that met expectations. The location was brilliant.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel is amazing. Patong beach is a 3 minute walk away, Bangla street is around 5 minutes away. There are a number of massage parlors who give an amazing foot massage right on the same lane.

Never again, run away
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

-Room was not read ready for check in at 15h00, have to wait 20min. -First room has no windows. This is not mention on mobile website (seem to be a bookin.com problem). The hotel upgrade for free (thanks to them) -Second room was realy noisy with a defect Air Co split unit making noise all the night -All room and specialy the third one need to be refresh. The wall are disgusting -Was 90 min late for check out because i did not set my alarm clock. They charge me 200THB -This hotel is not guest friendly, they charge 800THB per visit -Receptionnist at check in and check out was realy not frendly and "costumer care" to arrange problem.

Never again, run away

I love the location and if you do not need luxury this is a...
    • Loft Wing Double or Twin Room

Over the years the place has deteriated and they do not spend any money doing it up. The sheets did not fit the bed and the towels need to be replaced with new ones. The restaurant needs to be updated.

I love the location and if you do not need luxury this is a great place.

Had a great time
    • Family Room

Breakfast could have had a bit more variety but it was still good

Staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help you the hotel was very close to Patong Beach, Jungceylon Mall and Bangla Road had an awesome time

The location is strategic, 7-11, family mart just nearby.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hotel is a bit old. The swimming pool is in another building, jacuzzi is not well maintain.

The location is strategic, 7-11, family mart just nearby. There are food street just across the hotel. Attraction such as Bangla Street, Jungceylon all walking distance, and it also near to the beach!

Pleasant. Comfortable. Solid B+. Though not motivated to go "over and above" to gain A+ rating.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The shower-tub in my room was designed somewhat poorly, causing it to soak the bathroom floor almost every time. This was my fourth or fifth time staying at Rayaburi Hotel - I don't go to Phuket very often, but when I do, I have only ever stayed at Rayaburi because of their great location, staff, and affordability with comfortable rooms. It would have been nice if, as a frequent and loyal customer, they offered me either a complimentary room upgrade, or discount, or even a free shuttle to and from the airport. But they would not. That was disappointing.

The staff is extremely friendly and speak okay English. The location can't be beat! (far enough from Bangla Road to be relatively quiet, yet close enough that you can walk there in about six minutes). And you're literally a two-minute walk to the beach. Breakfast is decent (I'd give it a 7 or 8 out of 10, depending on the options they rotate daily). Plenty of nearby dining options, especially with the new facility across the street. Relaxing Jacuzzi on the rooftop (though not very hot) and saunas. My room had a nice (though shared) balcony overlooking the main street, which was great for Songkran Festival.

We had a great time and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
    • Family Room

The best thing about this hotel is the staff. They are friendly and are there for any of your needs. As soon as we arrived they helped with our bags, got us checked in just fine, and when our A/C went out, they sent someone to fix it right away. The location of the hotel is only a few minutes walk from Patong Beach, and a short distance from the mall. Their tourism counter is one of the best I have ever seen, they were knowledgeable and professional and got us a great tour.

Very good quality for that price
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

- I do not recommend to book standard rooms - they are without balcony, view is on another building in 2m - jacuzzi needs maintenance

- location - personnel - all the issues were resolved really fast - cleaning (everyday, very nice personnel)

Will not recommend it!

1.The staff were not friendly, we asked for toilet paper and the receptionist said “ sorry the housekeeping is not available “!!!! Then... 2.There was no window in the room! 3. The swimming pool was in the other building and so small:(

Location was good!

Friendly staff, good breakfast for an economy hotel in...
    • Family Room

Friendly staff, good breakfast for an economy hotel in Phuket, Big/clean family room that easily took a family of 5. Close to beach/city center/Jungceylon. Got a bargain at 3000 THB/night booking the room half a year before our trip. Very, very good value for money at that price and thus highly recommendable.

Very nice jacuzzi, location very close to the beach, mr.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Very nice jacuzzi, location very close to the beach, mr. Noom from tourist department was very helpful and offered us good prices for trips (fast service)

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Would stay again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Gap in shower doors limited shower pattern to prevent wetting floor. Lighting was dim, especially for reading.

Ms. Tao was exceptional in cheer, helpfulness and communication. Tour desk Noom was also helpful getting us tour discounts and coordination. Great Air Conditioning. Good value for money and great location to shopping, beach, convenience store, money exchange and dining.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Good Stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room location is not good. They give rooms in basement! No view from the room! Its like struck in a jail as no windows or ventilation.

Location is very good! Architecture is good too!

A nice hotel badly managed
    • Deluxe Double Room

What went wrong: 1. Check in at 14:00. We arrived at the hotel at 8:00 in the morning with no expectations to get the room right away, but since they had some rooms available I didn't understand why we had to wait 2 o'clock to get it. A lot of paperwork to be sign, there were less at the border. We could use their top floor jacuzzi, but since it was raining didn't help at all and we had to crash in the hotel lobby for 6 hours. 2. They asked for a caution of 50 dollars. We didn't have change so we gave them 100 but they weren't able to give us the difference. However, I asked them to wait for me to change the money and give it to them later. They agreed but they harrest me the next hours/next morning to give them the money. Taking into consideration that we booked 8 days, we found this a very unfriendly behaviour. 3. The cleaning lady was good but kept forgetting things. Such as bring new towels or some towels. 4. We are a couple so we didn't bring any lady to our room but if we wanted to do that, the cost for a third person is 1000 baht, almost compared to the cost of the room. That was funny. They didn't provide free towels for the beach, if you needed one the cost per day was 50 baht. 5. NO SEA VIEW! They sell sea view rooms but there aren't any in the hotel. That's very wrong, we booked a sea view room and didn't receive it. Since we paid in advance and couldn't move to another hotel, we found this deceiving. 6. Breakfast staff is lazy, unskilled and very slow. The regular waiting time for an omlette and bacon is 20 minutes so if you plan a trip and hope to have breakfast in 30 minutes, think again. :) The bacon is overcooked and very oily. Their coffee is miserable, but it's not their fault since Asia doesn't have an Espresso culture. All you get is a kind of light American coffee. Their paid Espresso is a joke. :) 6.

Ok, let's be fair! The 7,9 I gave does not make justice to this hotel, but unfortunately there were a number of things that made us give that score, I will just write them to the next box. What we like: 1. The travel agency guy - very proactive, friendly and helpful. We recommend Noom but try to negotiate harder, his prices are not quite the lowest you can get. 2. Room very spacious, good furniture, AC working. 3. Very close to the beach, close to Bangla and Mall. 4. Jacuzzi on the top floor.

Not as expected from the reviews before I booked
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast was horrible,under staffed,my half boiled eggs turned out raw and when I returned it the staff says that is normal.Mind you I know what is a half boiled 03 minute egg.The staff suggested I go hard boiled instead !

Location was good

The room is really horrible.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room is really horrible. They said it had a view but nothing like a view. It eas very noisy as the hotel is in front of one market . The room was really dirty as long with the sheets .

On top of being notified by booking.
    • Loft Wing Double or Twin Room

On top of being notified by booking.com that i will only have to pay the property at my arrival, the property decided to charge my card. Upon arrival, i was told to pay cash. Subsequently after my own checking i realised that the property charged my card ie i basically paid twice. It is unbelievable how the people did not notify me about my card being charged and happily took my cash. Now they are not even replying to my queries. On my last day as i was in a rush, i had very limited time to question the manager at the property on this issue and the blatant negligence of the staff. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone if you value your money and appreciate a good stay. There was also no electricity for 8 hours on my last day, we couldnt get an extended checkout even after notifying the staff that our flight was late at night. I will be taking more action on the double charge issue and will never be going back here

Cleaning staff were amazing, fantastic job of the rooms.

Rooms only seperated by single door could hear literally every word spoken & activities 😉

Cleaning staff were amazing, fantastic job of the rooms. Pool was lovely & quiet out of the way. Food was standard..

Good for those who likes crowdy town. Close to the beach.
    • Loft Wing Double or Twin Room

View from window - walls. Hotel is located at the busy touristic area. This is not my climate. But if someone needs shops, restaurants and etc. + spends just nights at the room, this hotel can be good place. Silence is not what you can get here:)

Nice and helpfull staff. Travel agency at the lobby with atractive offer. Clean room with nice interior. Well working wi-fi. Quite wide breakfest buffet. Nice roof (5th floor) with resting area and jacuzi. 2 min to the (crowdy) and beach. Really good massage nearby.

Good for budget travelers. No frills, safe and clean with friendly staff.
    • Family Room

The smell in the room was tolerable but unpleasant. Sheets appeared to be clean but were stained.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good location, a couple of blocks from Patong Beach and surrounded by many shops and restaurants.

disappointed...totally different with the picture as shown...
    • Loft Wing Triple Room

room,facilites,location are so much different from the picture that i book...i stay at the loft wing was actually in another building.swimming pool are very small.internet slow like hell!!!not able to link the wifi at room

nice bathroom,hotel nearby 7-11 easy to passby.lobby wifi was good and fast.

Great value for money, excellent location and friendly staff
    • Family Room

No coffee or tea in the room and had to ask for kettle but staff are very helpful and friendly so no issues

Clean, Deco and staffs are all very friendly

I had a great stay here and would go back again.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room is nice and clean. The location of the hotel is excellent, quite near to the beach and just a walking distance to restaurants, shops and massages. Famous Jungceylon shopping center is only 10 minutes walk away.

its average but i dont think i might think of staying there again
    • Deluxe Double Room

The attitude of the staff was a bit not welcoming and arrogant, they were not smiling : ) they take a deposit if you want an adaptor and when I asked for a location of something they gave a short not very explanatory answer. they need to focus on having halal food or at least be aware of what type of food is halal and what is not in their kitchen, I had to go through some of the food items in their kitchen to know if it has the halal sign or not.

Bad place to consider
    • Deluxe Double Room

Overall, most of the staffs were not polite...even tho we informed on our early arrival we waited for 5 hours for the room. Not very helpful staffs, they dont even smile. The make up for the room was always done towards the evening although we inform them in the morning. The hotel food was bad and the morning breakfast was extremely bad, they had the same breakfast and there was spoiled food on one day

located nearby to beach and shops

I loved that the hotel was in two separate parts and the...
    • Family Room

I loved that the hotel was in two separate parts and the back part was so quiet. It is so close to the beach and nightlife yet far enough away to be relaxful.

I was not happy with the TV in my room.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I was not happy with the TV in my room. The remote control was out of order. I told the counter staff and it was not rectified. The TV is making noises even it is not on. The TV is silent and cannot adjust the volume. I can't watch TV in my room. Luckily I only use the hotel room for sleeping. If not it will be very boring in my room.

Great but not perfect

Pool to small

All in all a nice stay.Crazy to get to room211.Moved to room 306 poor design for Shower over bath,water runs onto floor ,screen should of been on bath.( l have a bathroom company) Nice room but street noise in the evening ( double glazing would fix) Not problem for me,but could be for others.Front desk staff great,cleaning staff great.For me small issues.Iwill come back.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Very noisy
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very noisy..there are some people check in in the midnight, in hotel room can hear everything when people walking in lobby or corridors.

Good location, good staff, very nice

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Better stay at Lub d Hotel than this Rayaburi Hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I reach earlier than check in time at 2pm. So me and my friends decided to have a sightseeing until 2pm. We came back at 2pm but still we have to wait for 10 minutes! What a life. Basically I was booking 2 standard rooms with the same price but then I am very dissapointed as my friend's room was more spacious and nicer than my room. What for if we pay for the same price but not the same kind of room?!! Dont be fooled by the picture of rayaburi hotel!! Liar! I came down to the reception asking nicely if I can change my bedroom because I want the one with the bathtub and the receptionist both man and woman were to talking to me angrily and not allowed me to do so. That's okay then. The next day, my friend and I requested an iron and water heater to the reception as they are not provided to our room. Its basic lol. Because of I booked 2 rooms then I have to share with my neighbor and the reasons of we know each other???!! And guess what, the fuck iron and heater are not sending to our room even after the day we check out. I am pissed off! Never recommended this hotel to my friends! And this hotel is not recommended to anyone out there!

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Great value
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Odd part was I had to take an elevator to the 4th floor and then walk down and over 2 floors to access my room.

Great location, extremely low price for the accommodations. Decent buffet breakfast also.

Very conveniently located hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

One or two minor maintenance issues in bathroom. Also when we arrived we were informed that the electricity supply would be disconnected 9-5 the next day for area maintenance. Fair enough but when we returned hot and sweaty after a day walking around we found that the electricity was back on but no running water!! Reception explained that this was because the electricity stoppage meant that the electric water pumps that fill the gravity tanks would be unable to refill the tanks for some time having been off all day. This was never explained to the guests on the notice about the interruption to electricity supply which was a bad oversight.

Very conveniently located hotel.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Phutong the place to be.Very central accommodation. And entertainment within walking distance
    • Loft Wing Double or Twin Room

More comfy beds,rooms to be tidying earlier and towels to be changed daily. Staff to be more helpful and friendlier

Breakfast was fine.Beds not to comfy

Bring cash
    • Deluxe Double Room

I was surprised when I arrived to be told to hand over 1,000 Baht to be kept as a security deposit. The room had been booked and secured through booking.com with my credit card and the transaction had been processed by the hotel prior to my arrival. I asked them to do a pre-authorization on my Visa card, and they refused, saying that it could not be done. I was fortunate enough to have the cash. Thereupon a lengthy and archaic process begins, with duplicate receipt writing by hand. Folding and stapling the money and putting it into a pile with the other hotel guests. This adds about 10 minutes to your check-in. The check-out process is also lengthy as they search for your envelope. Only after you give them your copy of the receipt (apparently if you loose it, you don't get the money back, I was told). They have a large ledger book and you find your name and sign and then get the money back. Across the road, there is major construction taking place, with lots of loud noise, followed by a night market which has huge speakers blasting out 1980's dance music.

Centrally located with easy walking distance to the beach, major shopping complex and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Excellent position for Patong without being in the centre of it all.

Didn't always replace the teabags and when asked for some but never sent up.

Perfect location. Parking available. Good size bathroom with bath and large separate shower.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Stay at Rayaburi Hotel for 3 nights
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No toothbrush provided. Tv channels were limited. Wifi connection unstable.

Accessible to night markets and convenience shops. Has a counter to purchase tickets to activities at a discounted price.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Terrible stay

Staff was rude. No enough variety of breakfast for Muslim tourists. Air con wasn't working well. Staff said wait till morning to send someone to repair the air con. But how to sleep without air con?? There's. K fan also.. Had to change a room at 2am. There wasn't kettle in the room, asked for hot water was told to borrow from another room. Seriously crazy!

Location of the he hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Staff, comfy bed, got extra pillow, got ironing facilities.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Poor wifi connection..the rest was ok..

Staff, comfy bed, got extra pillow, got ironing facilities..location was perfect only 5 min to the beach..easy to find halal food, not a problem for a Muslim traveler like me.

Apart from the cool arrival we enjoyed our stay at the Rayaburi Patong.
    • Loft Wing Double or Twin Room

The conduct of some of the female reception staff. We felt that they could have been more accommodating towards us, upon our arrival.

The conduct of the restaurant staff was excellent.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Hotel is clean, staff frendly, big room, good brekfast.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Bad, is not to confortable. When you do shower water goas all around the floor

Hotel is clean, staff frendly, big room, good brekfast. Hotel is close to the Bangla road and to the beach. On the back of the hotel you can rent scuter to go arount island.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Rooms with no windows?

Some people from the staff act rude sometimes, other are very helpful. Rooftop Jacuzzi and all hotel needs some renovation. More cleanes will be ok.

Location is good for party people.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Great value for money
    • Deluxe Double Room

Brekkie wasn't amazing but it sufficed

Great location, friendly staff. Helped us get to the hospital a few times and picked us up again. Day tours from the hotels person were really good too.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Well where to start 1 - Tried for 7 days to meet the manager but he always day off or not available, then at the end we learned he is in Bangkok for long trip and the reception refuse to call him for us. 2 - their is no Retractable Clothes Line in the superior rooms. 3 - no hot water in the sink 4 - no hot water in the jacuzzi

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

Overall stay is good.

Breakfast was not good. Car park was provided but staff did not bother to ask car registration number..

The proximity to patong beach...bangla street. Beside the hotel there's 7 eleven and pharmacy

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Am certain that one word doesn`t constitute a sentence, but here goes. DREADFULL
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A comfortable non hard bed. a double/queen bed that I requested. However, when I queried the situation, I was duly informed that I could UPGRADE for an additional 400 baht. Coffee/tea making facilities would have been a welcome for a weary traveler. Information as to where the light switches were located would have been appreciated, found them by accident on the headboard below the level of the mattress. Had to get the lift to the 4th floor and walk down 3 flights of stairs, or get off on the 3rd floor and walk up 3 flights of stairs. Bizarre. Had 5 (five) connections to wi-fi within the hotel which would not connect. I think you get the picture!!!!

I enjoyed checking out

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Not good not bad. Just to sleep.

Staff not helpful. No one to bring our loads of luggage to room upon check in. No information about hotel and services given by reception upon check in.

Near Patong beach and 5 mins walk to Bangla Road.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

what you pay is what you get.....
    • Deluxe Double Room

as what they say 1st impression last. on our check in time we faced this receptionist girl quite rude and doesnt listened properly what the guest wants and need. we book our hotel through online. we requested ocean view because on what they advertised on the said website and a small treats for our anniversary celebration. unfortunately we faced this rude woman, i ask her i requested online as what i say, staff say "no ocean view, cannot see, sea very far" then as what she say we just take the key and she booked us only on room 205.please trained your staff well especially the girls reception they are the first front of you hotel. must have a courtesy and she must learn how to listen to the guest well. and please speak english.mostly guess knows how to speak english. one more thing when about to check the facilities inside the room, we found out that the bath tub drainage is spoiled. so we call them 3x on the phone they say they will send engineer to fix it.until the next day morning nobody comes. so we decided to inform them again, they just give us a pump to pump by ourselves everytime we used the bath tub. hoping this feedback will help you guys to maintain a good facilities in your hotel. not all the guess are nice in this kind of situation. so instead we spoiled our days because of it, we just leave it and enjoy the beach....

the location of hotel is near to the patong beach and a lot of massage along the corner. pls give my acknowlegde to one of your staff as food attendant named RUJ for making my drinking milk warmer he knows what is the daily routine breakfast of their guest. i like also the interior design of the deluxe room which makes us feel comfortable to stay.....

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

The hotel has a secondary building.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel has a secondary building. You check in a main reception and then they take you 300 meters in the back street to their another building. It feels like you are being shifted to another cheap hotel that does not have staff at all. We stayed in Room 402 B Block and wifi signal was not there at all. I strongly recommend not to book this hotel if you need Wifi in room. There are other Nice and cheaper hotels in the same street

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Don't stay here !!!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Costruction site across the road. Tour desk operater didn't book the tour I wanted to go on after I showed him several times and had a problem with the right change. Had to ask to have complimentary water left in room and they don't change your bed every day. Lift broken for a few days and no help to bring my bags down from the fourth floor.. Swimming pool on rooftop of different building to the spa.

Close to beach. Leaving.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Not what it seems.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It said it was on the beach and wasn't, the internet didn't work, the staff at desk did nothing to help with internet or explain the problem, the room was damp, no view, loud drain noise from bathroom regularly and many steps to walk to, very expensive for the standard.

I liked that it was quiet and close to centre. That they finally upgraded me when I complained and said I'd had enough, when I compared to other places this was very poor, especially the room they gave me. Maybe because I was solo they didn't really look after me.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

Memorable stay at Rayaburi Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

Variety of Halal food for Muslim's need to be more.

Location and cleanliness was excellent. All the staffs were friendly. Taxi were available for going anywhere. All types of food shops are within walking distance. Mosque is also within one kilometer.

Great breakfast.
    • Loft Wing Double or Twin Room

Drainage in the shower was a bit slow

Great breakfast.we travelled with a baby and the staff were very helpful and accommodating to our needs.it was our second stay at rayaburi,we will definitely stay there again!

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Hurm okay & so so ! 😑
    • Loft Wing Double or Twin Room

You need to improve on your hotel facilities. Such as, outdoor pool 'under maintenance' and there is no electric kettle inside the room.

Staff is very friendly.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Just a good stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I was so disappointed with breakfast because there's no halal food but we've paid the room including breakfast, they never mentioned in the details. If I knew, I wouldn't take the room with breakfast. Besides that, constructions across the hotel bothers.

I really love when hotel surprise us with rose petals and swans since we're on our honeymoon. Excellent location. Value for money..

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Hotel was nice n comfortable.

As this is my 2nd stay there,i couldnt believe that the standard of the staff was very poor as compared to my 1st stay.front desk staffs was unfriendly and make u feel that u owe them something.gave me some good stares as though iam trespassing on their property. Ridiculous or maybe double standard idk.

Hotel was nice n comfortable.good location

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

The services were not as good as I thought.
    • Loft Wing Double or Twin Room

The air-con was so noisy. I could not sleep at night until late, because of the noise. this made me feel tired when I woke up in the morning. The staffs were not as friendly as I expected.

I enjoyed the tub bath the most.

Great value.

Although easily accessible, the pool was in the 2nd building.

Rooms clean and comfy, great location and lovely staff

Near Beach & live area

Near Beach & live area

The best staff very helpful very friendly

Stairs

It's fair

Cleanliness is not fair

It's just fine as the location is near the beach so that's the only advantage

the hotel is very well placed
    • Deluxe Double Room

The day receptionist is very unfriendly and the room is not cleaned every day we will never come back

the hotel is very well placed

Great place.

No plug I the washhand basin. 😡

Excellent location and friendly staff. Food in restaurant was good value.

Travelled with children below 12years old.
    • Family Room

Spacious room and comfy bed

the position was great the were good

Bed

The bed was that hard you may as well been sleeping on the floor when we complained they put a mattress topper on that did not help much

Location was very good
    • Loft Wing Triple Room

Dead bugs in our room, rude staff, humid room, impractical shower

Location was very good

• Deluxe Double Room

wanna go out at Bangla road, this place are perfect

the water a bit smelly

Good service

So near to the beach!
    • Deluxe Double Room

So near to the beach! Nearby this area surrounded with food!! So like it.

good hotel

near to beach and bangla road. clean

Only average hotel and facilities

Poor Wi-Fi; average breakfast buffet, same every day; swimming facilities minimal

Friendly staff

Very good situation, 2min from Patong beach and 1 block from...

Very good situation, 2min from Patong beach and 1 block from Bangla road for night life.

Browse Rayaburi Hotel, Patong traveller photo gallery