Reviews of Royal Cliff Beach Hotel 5 stars

353 Phra Tamnuk Road, South Pattaya, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20150 Pattaya South, Thailand

#20 of 103 hotels in Pattaya South

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

It is a bit away from central pattaya. You may feel insecure late at night to walk back, need to shell out whatever cab driver demand for ride back.

Amenities at hotel are great. Swimming pool, private beach and pool side are very good. Sea view is excellent. Rooms are very well designed and maintained. Overall a good experience.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

Rooms not so clean. Took very long time to chekin. staff were not competent enough.

Bed was extra large. Room was big enough size. we asked for late chek out previously staff was not ready to give but then when he asked his senior they allow till 1 pm. very good indian veg breakfast available in many varieties.

• Mini Suite Mountain View Room

Construction work under my window, several black hairs in my room. Front desk ask more money to call a taxi then the taxi driver without meter. No acces to a beach. WiFi not steady and it's isolated from the surrounding, can't walk out.. Big mistake for me...

not much

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

The check-in staff was rude (one lady in particular I cannot remember her name) and I was VERY unhappy with how I was treated for how EXPENSIVE this place was.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Rooms were bit old fashioned and you can clearly see the age .The beach hotel is going through major renovations which they never told us before the booking.The noise off drilling and hammering during the day wasn’t too bad but on the third day during our stay they starts the renovation next door at 7.30 in the morning and it was really loud .My wife woke up in shock thinking that somebody trying to break in.After complaining 3 times to the reception nothing really happened. Then we made a complain to customer relationship manager who upgrade our room to Grand hotel on higher floor which is much more better and newer then beach hotel.

I like the location it’s bit out from crowded walking street but not too far from good restaurants and 7/11’s. Staff was really good and helpful.Room was nice and clean but defiantly not 5 star feeling.Great swimming pool with three different options.

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

There is no smoking room at all you can smoke in the balcony

1 location it’s very nice place 2 relax time it’s very clean and quite 3 the restaurants it’s very good and there is around 11 choices

• Mini Suite Mountain View Room

mattress n pillows were not at all comfortable. when we entered the room the air conditioning was not good. after complaining they repaired it. there was a dampness smell in our room.

They gave us sea view after requesting although it was twin bed. And allowed us late chek out till 2 pm also. Many Indian vegetarian dishes in breakfast.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

We stayed last season too. It was fabulous. But just one thing that I’d point is our bed was supported to be big king beds. It was king bed though those beds had wheels on it. So those beds were moving once I use. But other thing was perfect. Very nice staffs, quiet, good price and unbelievably great room cleaning.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

The property is located far from the Pattaya center, walking street, and Jomtien Beach. You will need to take taxi or shuttle bus to go to the city center, otherwise, it will take at least 30 minutes to walk to the city on the hilly route. The hotel shuttle bus, which is normally a complimentary service from the hotel, cost you 100 THB per person for one way.

The Hotel has very nice infinity pool to see the sunset and the room is very big with a with small living room and balcony. The staffs were very helpful, giving recommendations about sights and activity in Pattaya.

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

We weren’t informed about some construction work which was happening on site and it was very loud and it went on for 3 hours till 5 PM.

The ocean view rooms were excellent and the room service was fantastic.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

The choice of music at the infinity pool. I don't think we were the only ones as the loungers nearest the speakers were always the last to be taken.

Great choice of restaurants all serving outstanding food. Fitness centre and tennis courts to burn off the calories. Lots of swimming pools to choose from. Watching sunset over the sea from our balcony.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

Paid 1400 Bhat for breakfast and five minutes later were told that we better hurry our meal because they were closing. They should have told us before accepting payment that we only had 5 minutes to eat. This was thoughtless and unpleasant. It set a bad tone for the day. The rest of the staff was very good.

Variety of restaurants.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

The cost for the breakfast was over the top, so we had to go elsewhere to get a superb buffet at nearly half the cost. Some guests would not have a choice, but we did.

We have stayed there previously and we celebrated my wife's birthday at the hotel because it is just perfect to celebrate an occasion.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

I was forced to pay for a night I did not need. When I checked in I informed them of my change in travel plans which I was told is OK. At checkout they refused to deduct the charges for this night

Nice room. Good view

nothing particular

great location just outside town with fantastic pools and views. I had a sea view that helped. Some lovely restaurants on site and easy to get into town.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

I didn’t like being challenged for my room number every time I came home at night. I especially didn’t like the night when my Thai girlfriend and I came in and we were challenged for our room number and her I.D. I asked for a price for a taxi to bkk knowing I could get one for 1000 baht and was quoted 2500 baht! When I said no, it dropped to 2000 baht! I didn’t like paying 750 baht for a breakfast that was nothing special and had limited European cuisine. It’s the longest I’ve ever waited to check out, and it had all been prepaid with no other bills left to pay for mini bar etc. I didn’t like having to pay a fixed price of 400 baht to go to the bus station. You have to pay the hotel for your taxi, which makes it more expensive than if you walk outside the hotel and get one yourself. It’s a nice hotel, but I felt like they were trying to screw me out of as much money as possible while not providing anything particularly special or better than anywhere else. Needless to say, when I’m back in Pattaya in 2 months, I won’t be staying here.

Nice view Big room with all essentials

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

In fact, it was the worst stay in this hotel in terms of noise. I always woke up to the sound of the operating equipment next to the room and also in the floor. Always clean the rooms and forget to put towels and shampoo. I do not want to visit the hotel again

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

This hotel is on an enormous site with a convention centre & 2 other hotels owned by the same company. The Royal Cliff Beach seems to be older than the other facilities & away from the impressive lobby, large restaurant & great pools, the rooms & corridors are not so good. We refused the first suite we were offered because it smelt musty & had a lot of black mold around the ceiling mouldings as well as in the bathroom, the furniture was worn & scratched. Housekeeping & reception were quick to respond & moved us to another room a few doors away, this had similar signs of age but a lot less mold, though we noticed a stain that looked like someone had been sick on the side of the divan, close to the floor. The bed was changed out whilst we went for a meal. All the corridors have been re-fitted at some point with poorly assembled plaster boards & a false ceiling that is barely over 2m high! See photos. The hotel grounds are pleasant & safe with a wire fence running around. Unfortunately, this means you have to walk about 20 minutes in a big circle to get to the nearby shops / cafes only 200m away; either that or take the hotel controlled taxis (safe but expensive) to go anywhere outside the hotel's facilities.

Housekeeping were very helpful & quick to respond to our initial complaints. Fantastic sea view, amazing infinity pool.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Expensive breakfast (750b, so better eat in the restaurant, will be cheaper), staff don't clean the pool area, before we asked to change it, we could connect only 2 devices to the wifi (call reception to allow more devices, as for working remotely person its essential), everything is twice expensive in the hotel (excursions, money change), including taxi. Restaurant in the lower level of the hotel had a bad food (the one near the ocean).

Nice internet, a lot of restaurants, close location to walking street (on taxi), amazing pool and the view. Overall good, 4/5.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Pool...gym...food...buffet on the Saturday night was amazing ..breakfast...staff and location

It was just lovely...great staff and even the Manager came to introduce himself...never had that before in such a large complex...very personal service...recommend 100%

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

The room we had on the first night. We can clearly hear the elevator going up and down all night, and we asked the front desk if they were able to help, and they switch us to a better room.

The privacy, staff were very nice, and though they didn't have a walking beach, there was one close by which you can access at the side. The tide at the beach front can be dangerous as my boyfriend got hurt trying to get up to the platform, good thing they have a small clinic. Food is great, drinks are amazing as well. Overall a great experience.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Staff english level - 0. You order someting, they bring you absolutely different stuff. First they try to give us a room that was old, and nothing similar to the one we paid for ! After i report to the fron desk manager, he fixed that. Extremely expensive spa !!! Massage costs 50E, as you go outside is 4E ! Breezeo was nice place to eat, very delicios ! Ok, my partner catch a stomach virus during our stay, so he was very bad staying in bad. I went to the hotel clinic, and it was closed after 8 pm. The nearest hospital was about an hour drive !?!? You should provide 24 hours medical care, as in the resorts are thousand of people ! If you can allow open bars and restaurants 24 hours, you must provide health care to your guests anytime needed ! Overall not 5* hotel service ! I expected much more for the expensive service i recieved. And one more thing wich for me is madness- breakfast 20E !!!! People, this is Thailand, is not Paris ! Calm down, please ! They charged me 60E over the price i had to pay, written in my reservation from Booking.com. So be careful at that place, especially if we talk about money !

The room view

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Room fine, bathroom could do with update. Coffee left in room is cheap and horrible and no fresh milk. We like to watch a movie to relax, TV was modern but had to change remote at desk, batteries don't know, not enough choose for this day and age, pixels kept interrupting the screen, booklet said supposed to have a Whats On TV, asked via reception by telephone and we both tried at reception and just said no understand so gave up. Coffee at breakfast not drinkable.

Bakery only place to have a good coffee, ie cappuccino. Food good there but staff very slow. The restaurant at the bottom of the lift on the beach was lovely, sunset and peace and quite, lovely. Loved the main infinity pool, lucky there at a quite time so not too many people.

• Mini Suite Mountain View Room

Low Quality food for high price at the main restaurant. Internet was going on and off... Hotel taxi was complete rip-off (200% more expensive). The guy at outside door did not even mention that hotel taxi is cheaper - offering me some of its own taxi services for extremely high price. I really felt people want to rip me off.

Beach and pool was nice.

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

Sea view room on 5th floor spacious and had great view. Swimming pools were awesome. Buffet breakfast expensive (for Thailand) but worth it. Breezeo restaurant great value for dinner. Grilled white snapper was fresh and done to perfection. Staff were all brilliant. Was like another world of calmness from madness outside. You wont regret staying at this brilliant resort.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

Room was normal compare with the price not valuable for the money. Facilities was too old. Bed was not comfortable. I booked for the double room but I get the twin bed and put it together.

Staff are excellent !

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

Bathtub different from photos which u can’t enjoy a bath. You have to pay for spa additional apart from very expensive rooms. It’s very expensive to travel to and from hotel with poor or no transport near.

Good staff,clean rooms

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

Noise when have party until 2am ( even if obly 4 people left ..... had to go ask 4 Times for them to stop) Uncomfortable bed (2 single put next to each other when ask for dbl bed) Overall overpriced (value for money )

View and nice swimming pools Staff nice and polite Room relatively nice

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Avoid to stay in holiday event such New year because there close some facility and pool for gala dinner with very expensive ticket. If you paid for 5 stars so i expect to use them too. (Don't mind if you have party but should have another choice for guest who stay too) Barcony was dirty (dust on table) and some on basin edge and corner in bathroom.

Good facilities hotel, nice view to see pattaya beach. Have private beach and infinite pool. Room is nice with large sitting area. Bed is comfy too.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

I don’t like fitness we are in five star resort every think need to charge money steam room tennis table ....etc fist time I meet like this in five star

I like location and swimming pool also breakfast

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Wszystko było super - brak słabych stron.

Wspaniale położony hotel (na klifie, kąpiąc się w basenie można obserwować morze), wzorowa czystość i uprzejmość personelu. Wszystko jak na zdjęciach. Piękne, czyściutkie baseny, prywatna plaża – czysta, na niej leżaki, obsługa, restauracja, można do niej zejść schodami lub zjechać windą. B. dobre restauracje.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

Confusion at the desk at both checkin and checkout. Changed dates on Booking dot Com and they tried a refund. Lots of very noisy construction going on in the lobby (though temporary due to renovation)

The hotel is very clean and the wifi worked. Extremely convenient if attending an exhibition at the PEACH convention centre, about a 100m walk from the main lobby. Restaurants are quite good. Would be ideal for a family vacation.

• Mini Suite Mountain View Room

The hotel is old. Parking area locates outdoor and it is a bit far from hotel building.

The room is large and clean. Staffs are very polite and nice. Nice pool and they have private beach.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

The restaurant was like a motorway service station. A dish ordered was not as described on the menu. The Manager said that their Indian restaurant was closed so what did I expect? No apology and no adjustment to bill. In general staff talk at you and don't listen.

The room was a good design although dated.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

The room was a little dusty for some reason, my boyfriend who is allergic to dust had a little bit of difficulty.

I liked the variety of coffee and breakfast. The pools seemed nice and the view was great outside near the restaurant.

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

We only tried one of the on-site restaurants. It was the sushi one. It was very expensive considering what we got and I didn't like the tempura soup soba I got. The sushi was alright, but like I said too expensive for what you pay for. A lot of hotels do this, but sometimes it's more noticeable than others. Our bed was a large, but it's really just two beds put together and covered by a single sheet. Sometimes the gap between the two beds is a bit too noticeable and kind of ruins my sleeping a bit. I asked for a taxi and they said it would be a 250 baht flat fee. Why is it so hard just to get a meter taxi? Such a huge scam. Thank god I rented a scooter on the 1st day in Pattaya. No more taxis for me thank you. Location kind of sucked. You're close to the other hotels that are a part of the Royal Cliff Brand, but other than that you have to drive anywhere you want to go or (god forbid) take their taxis. While it is close to the hooker infested beach road and other places, it's still very far by feet alone. I recommend getting a scooter or car or you'll have such a pain finding a metered, fair taxi in Thailand.

The infinity pool was pretty nice even though it was cloudy/rainy outside. You get a good view of the ocean and you can see everything taking the cliché, sit with my back to the camera as I raise my arms in the sky on the infinity pool picture. Seriously, there were two Asian girls and they didn't even swim. They literally just took pictures of each other doing poses on the edge of the infinity pool. It was ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if people just booked these hotels for the gimmick of the pool alone. There were 3 pools actually. An infinity pool that had some small areas with jets to lightly massage you, a regular rectangular pool, and a small circular pool for kids. They were all pretty nice and clean. The view from the balcony was quite nice and the room itself was very big. It was very nice to just relax in the room as it felt almost like a home than a room due to the size and different sections. The hotel lobby is very big and the staff is friendly.

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

It needs more people. I'm not sure if we went during the super off-off season but sometimes it felt very empty in such a big hotel, especially when we were the only guests in some of the restaurants. Also the bathrooms and furniture could do with a bit of an update, they're clearly quite old and outdated.

The resort was excellent. The location made it secluded so you could get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and just relax. The infinity pool was definitely the highlight, not only for its stunning views but also instagram photos.

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

there were structural works on the terras by the swimming pool every day there was drilling from machines between 9 am and 15 pm our room was right on top of the works beach downstairs in the bay was dirty from drift rubbish

size of the swimming pool was fantastic!

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

Staffs are very friendly & kind. Room Service is excellent. Buffet breakfast is excellent. Excellent swimming pool facilities for kids & families. Excellent Private beach access. Room Views are superb.

• Mini Suite Mountain View Room

Housekeeping staff. Inspite of requesting staff to make up the room for complete 12hra and informing personally no one turned up for cleaning the room.and we continue to staying there.

The location was good

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

This was my 15th visit to this hotel and Royal Cliff. For the first time when booking a massage I was not offered the steam room/sauce/spa as complimentary with the spa - disappointing. The spa pool at the edge of the cliff used to be quiet and peaceful. Now floates in the pool, half the people in the pool with t-shirts and trousers on which made the pool quite dirty. This is unhealthy and normally now allowed in the pool. Kids screaming and some nationalities shouting all the time made the experience instead of tranquil, annoying and not restful. The front office could not tell me who the GM was. I asked because I knew the previous GM. When I left I asked to see the GM, the girl from front office said she would advise her - I waited 10 minutes without anyone coming near me, then left - no one contacted me afterwards even though they had my telephone number!!!!! There was construction going on in the dining room and the gymp/pool area was also under construction. Disappointing after so many years of recommending this hotel to so many people.

I enjoyed the room which was very large and comfortable, very clean.

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

Outdated hotel, not 5 stars worth. Extra policies which they did not mention at check-in at extra cost. Fixed taxi prices ( expensive) to leave the hotel. It was a waste of money!

It looked nice on booking. com

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

Shuttle bus ,if its shuttle no payment , for 2-3 persons /100bhtx3 ??, can take a taxi for 200 bht ., so free shuttle bus free. Breakfast ,also very expensive 20 usd/persons , to be included in the room price . Thank you Royal Cliff

Excellent location ,sea view spectacular ,infinity pool fantastic,huge complex but a little far from the city.

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

Unless you have your own car, or want to wait for the shuttle bus (or walk the 2 km), taxi is the only option to get to and from the hotel. The bed was a bit hard, but that seems to be a norm in Thailand. The prices in the restaurants were high compared to regular prices in Thailand which is probably why on a Saturday night we were the only ones dining in the Italian restaurant (food and service were great though).

Excellent hotel, friendly staff (especially in the restaurants and lobby bars), nice beach and pools. Food is good and many types of restaurants to choose from. The room was very comfortable (apart from the bed being really firm).

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Too many conference people too demanding and noise and no manners but thai and Korea nice maybe could put some sign up please talk quietly no shouting for one side of the hotel to the other

All the staff food most good some not brezzeo great location Royal wing spa excellent food swinging pools ,backery,cocktails at sunset ,

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Beautiful resorts, restaurants and amenities onsite. Large modern room & bathroom, great view, excellent service. All staff very welcoming and helpful, going over and above to meet our needs and make our stay very enjoyable.

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

The wedding taking place in the hotel was so loud we were disturbed with mjsic and noise in the pool as well as the room

The infiniti pool was the best pool iv ever been in.

• Mini Suite Mountain View Room

Were not informed of building renovation works and there was a lot of construction work noise outside next to the pool area. The breakfast restaurant was too small for the size of the hotel and consequently very crowded

Spacious rooms, nice pools and access to a private beach Saturday dinner buffet at the Grand is sensational

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Restaurants were a little expensive but all other drinks and food was very reasonable. A little from the shops and bars of Pattaya and you need a taxi. The hotel shuttle bus charge 100 baht each way per person which I thought should be free as you can get a taxi outside the gate for 200 baht. Apart from that couldn't fault the hotel.

Mini suite plus seaview room was all we expected and more, very clean and the bed was enormous. Staff all very friendly and always more than helpful. Would definitely go back

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

airport transfer service at B2,800 was overpriced.

awesome service, staff make you feel like you're worth a million bucks. infiniti pool was big and one of many, and the view from it was incredible. seaview suite felt like a real suite and had a big balcony to enjoy the view. poolside food menu was delicious and reasonably priced. Best hotel gym I have ever seen.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

I went on the day they are doing renovation of several facilities. Insufficient cashier during checkout period. The beach is not so good. One of the hotel restaurant does not allow wearing shorts, but shorts are all I have since I went to the beach!

Friendly staffs. Nice location. I can see the sea view clearly. The room is clean and comfort.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Quality of staff is very poor. They see you in the lobby or alleyway and do not even greet you. Staff at Panorama restaurant doesn't even understand basic English. Very difficult to communicate with the staff. Ordered Tandoori chicken through Room Service, which was served by Maharani, the Indian restaurant. The chicken wasn't cooked. I called to complain and in 10 mins I received a replacement, which was equally terrible. They removed it from the bill, but the experience was very bad.

Amazing location, amazing views and facilities. Absolute value for money. The SCT tour desk at the hotel was very convinient. Very friendly staff at SCT.

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

Located quite far from the center and other shops such as 7/11, better to have a car if you want to stay in the hotel.

Really nice swimming pool, great view from the cliff, great restaurants in the hotel

• Mini Suite Mountain View Room

The indian restaurant Was reasonably priced with great food. The hotel is a group of 4 hotels so the area is large and green with very quiet and peaceful ambiance all around.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Invonvient, they charge shuttle bus despitr the expensive room and rated five star hotel. Service slow ,the room key was faulty and couldnt open the door half way when we came back. Staff was not helpful and not friendly. Not expected of a 5 star hotel

The view

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Mini Suite Mountain View Room

I felt I was misled by this booking from the moment I stepped foot on the property. We learned that the Royal Cliff Beach Hotel is one of 4 hotels owned by a hotel group on the property. Considered the "Casual Luxury" hotel, we did not receive all the amenities provided on the resort. For example, the booking describes several pools and "sunken" pool bars, however, as a guest at the "Beach Hotel", we only had one true pool with a pool bar, both of which were closed for the entirety of our stay. The hotel did not seem to care much when we made our complaint of this. Furthermore, their so-called "Private Beach" is no more than a few lawn chairs on a rectangle of sand. The true beach is filthy and filled with stray dogs and trash. There is a second private beach owned by the hotel, but we were not allowed entrance to that beach since we were only "casual luxury" guests. I assume that beach is nicer... Now, I knew the food and drink would be costly at this location due to its "5-star" status and I wouldn't mind spending $10 on a mojito if it tasted like a $10 mojito. However, a 4th grader could have made a better drink. Not to mention, the bartenders took 10 minutes to make a simple cocktail, very unprofessional and un-knowledgeable. My suggestion, spend money on drinks off resort only.

Room service was very quick. Room interior was beautiful. Overall property was exceptionally designed. Good food. Exclusive location

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Main pool under repair but understandable.

Friendly staff Always ready to help. Beautiful views from the room. Great Infinity pool for increadible sunset photos. Great choice of restaurants and good food. Great beachfront bar for sunset drinks

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Rooms are very old and need to be updated. Gives a feel that they are dirty, especially in the bathroom. I saw a mouse run through the lobby on one occasion, but the staff responded very quickly when notified. Breakfast was over crowded with people and should be skipped. Defiantly not worth $20. I recommend going to another restaurant on the property and avoid the crowd. On check-out they charged me $2 for a broken glass in the room which I felt was very petty after spending $4,000 at their hotel.

In general the staff was extremely friendly which was as expected for being in Thailand. There are a lot of facilities with several pools and a nice beach area which stays relatively quiet. I recommend to visit the beach restaurant Breezo which was extremely nice. The food there was excellent on every occasion we visited and the staff was extremely nice as well.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

My mother cant walk so i borrow a wheelchair from the hotel but its not allowed to take the wheelchair out side the hotel

Beautiful place, good location, to many options for dining and swimming and different choices to spend your time

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

Hotel location is very nice but not very easy to go to town centre unless you pay extra for all the trips. Hotel paid shuttle bus service didnt start until 2pm Hotel is nice and clean and with all the facilities but extra to pay for sona and steam rooms. Hotel sea view rooms were nice with lovely view but Royal Cliff Beach hotles rooms were very old looking. sofa and chairs had stains and dust and balcony was not very clean. Staff were excellent and very helpful and food in main restaurant was very nice and in Indian Restaurant Maharani food was very tasty . Swimming pools were very nice. I will go back to same hotel again.

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Breakfast was too expensive. Plumbing...

Facility, room was nice and clean - well renovated (except plumbing)! There were a variety of restaurants in the hotel, we never get bored.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

The Bar was almost empty so no ambiance

All staff was engaging and happy to make changes if something was not right. Pools were beautifully looked after and staff very polite and helpful

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

the location is very bad. it located on the hill, mountain, we can't go down to the city by walk. therefore, we had to call taxi or truck whenever we go out. hotel called the taxi for us, but it's very expensive compare Thailand's economic price. I think they earn money like this way. we couldn't received welcome fruits from the hotel. and we went to the panorama which is the restaurant on ground floor to have dinner. my friend ate carbonara. after that she had stomach ache. I'm sure that because of the that carbonara. because that dinner was the only one we couldn't eat same food. she couldn't sleep well because she had to go toilet every hour.

the best thing is mostly swimming pool. they had huge swimming pool including infiniti pool. affordable accommodation in pattaya especially to family who have a kids

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

The breakfast was expensive and not suitable for middle easterns. Pools closes very early . Only the infinity pool is open to 10 oclock. There is no super market or restaurant near hotel and you should get a taxi.

The beach was really nice , infinity pool also with beautiful sunsets.

I liked every thing

I have traveled all all over Thailand and this the best hotel I have stayed at all the staff are very helpful and the room and food and facilities were all all first class

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

No free shuttle to the center. Food in some restaurants was not so good. The area maybe to big. Pool by the sea was dirty.

Very nice view over the sea from balcony. Quiet location, restful place, kind staff.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

We couldn't enjoy the breath taking view while swimming in infinity pool because the water was very dirty during all our stay. We used the other pool which was very clean. Didn't like that you have to pay 300 baths for using sauna, as well the shuttel to the city is not free, 100 baths per person. Think that five star hotel should provide free of charge both. The cart driver between the hotel and fitness center was extremely round. Left us in the middle of the road and told us "Go, go". We demanded to be dropped infront of the fitness, but he refused. This person shouldn't work in hospitality

Rooms are very big, view from infinity pool amazing. Highly recommend Brizzeo restaurant. All of the staff very friendly, food delishous. We liked the special attention

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

I called to ask some one of hotel staff. He didn't care much and quite rude. He ignored me some words, whatever he just kept saying what he wanted to tell me. What a ridiculous service.

Most facilities are good and looks outstanding

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

I had to pay through their e-payment it adds more charge. It is quite unfair and the staff didn't inform me much why it is paid. Also I called them to ask some but they don't care. even one of there staffs said just to look other hotel. What a rude.

Infinity pool is amazing to see sea through pool It makes me feel being in middle of sea

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

The hotel doesn't offer a free transport to Pattaya city. Every time you want to go out you have to take a taxi or rent car/motorbike.

Quiet position of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

• Mini Suite Plus Mountain View Room

There was problems with the hot water on the floor, and after 3 hours they still could not fix it.... Some lost of communication between the front office and the rooms division?

This is one of the oldest hotels in Pattaya, so everything is big and done in grande style (from back in the day)

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

I always felt in my visits that the check in staff at front desk is not that welcoming and gets annoyed easily with queries. Please take note @royal cliff

This was my 3rd stay at royal cliff, and undoubtedly its the best property in Pattaya. I always suggest friends to look no other place and for myself i will keep on coming back. 10/10

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

Not all the staff talk in English, they should improve them English

Fantastic location near to shops and markets, very quiet and comfortable hotel with a very good security

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

• Mini Suite Plus Sea View Room

Beach hotel Rooms needs a bit upgrade and room service staff needs more training on how to clean the bathroom and do the beds!

Everything! Its just a little town within pattaya! you can spend days inside Royal Cliff resort as so many things to do!

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Mini Suite Sea View Room

Top-notch services, cleanliness, facilities (it is like living in a small town here). The sea view is stunning. Wifi is fast. (using a private router).