2. Thailand hotel reviews

Reviews of The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa 4 stars

Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Phuket, 83150 Patong Beach, Thailand

#184 of 429 hotels in Patong Beach

Based on 1969 hotel reviews

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 16 December 2018

Nice design of the room, helpful English speaking staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bed was too firm for me and the pillow was too high. The internet in the lobby and common areas is very slow, but in the rooms it’s ok.

Nice design of the room, helpful English speaking staff. A lot of cafes, massage/spa salons in the area. Free parking for the guests. Good breakfast, a lot of dishes to choose from

• Reviewed: 14 December 2018

Cant wait to see it again.

Nothing comes to my mind. The bed was hard and squicky which i liked but my friends didn’t like that.

I loved that my room was looking over the city from the 10th floor. Also i had no issues bringing guests.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2018

The management was accommodating and the second room had a...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The property is outdated and leaves a customer wanting, especially for the price. The surrounding area is a bit odd with lots of same sex bars. The breakfast was not very good. Our check in process was terrible. My husband and I came with two friends. We paid the most amount of money for the room, yet the hotel staff upgraded one of the people in our party. When I asked them why he was upgraded and we were not we were told he was special and we were not. The first night we had a problem with the electrical key in the room and the lights came on and off every 20 minutes. On top of that the bed in the room was EXTREMELY HARD. I spoke with a manager in the morning and after a lot of back and forth they moved us to a better room. This room was alright; but we still felt it was not a good value for our money. I will say that the manager was very nice and really tried to help us out, but the property was not at all as expected.

The management was accommodating and the second room had a nice balcony.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2018

Close to Jungceylon.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A bit shabby, broken doorhandles, walls and baththub disqusting. We had very bad luck on getting some English couple as our neighbors on 5th floor that were fighting both nights (not Nice when on vacation and one morning wake up at 6 am for excursion and next morning 5.30 am for AirPort pick up- that they were fighting 2 o clock in the night with their relationship problems- no respect for others )... Wi-Fi also really bad compared to other places we have stayed in Thailand. Not worth the money you spend for nights here sorry.

Close to Jungceylon.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

The room was nice, excellent location abd the views from the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The pool bar made me a pina colada, it tasted like the coconut milk they used was spoiled. I immediately sent it back but was still made to pay for it.

The room was nice, excellent location abd the views from the top floor resturant are amazing. Also check in sucked was given 14th floor but it reeked of cigarette smoke. I had requested a non smoking room when i booked. Informed the front desk and was then placed on the 5th floor, boo

• Reviewed: 7 December 2018

An evening at the Royal Kitchen restaurant on the top floor...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

An evening at the Royal Kitchen restaurant on the top floor of the hotel was a night to forget, very expensive, terrible service & poor food quality.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Staff very friendly and made up the room as when requested.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

There where a few stains on the furniture and quite a lot of midgies in the room once we arrived. The room service booklet was dirty and ripped in parts. We paid for the upgraded room but it looked just like the standard.

Staff very friendly and made up the room as when requested. The pool was amazing. Great location. Very easy access to everything.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Good facilities and helpful staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

The area wasn't that great. And the room smelled a bit moldy.

Good facilities and helpful staff. We were allowed to take a shower at the spa before leaving for the airport in the evening even though we checked out in the morning which was great.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2018

Beds are hare hard but the views are great
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The pool bar manager we ordered happy hour drinks 5 minutes before the cut off time and he wouldn’t serve us we had just got back to the hotel after a long day out our group of ten went right to the pool ordered went to get towels the got into the pool went back to the bar and he said no it’s to late. We never went back to the bar again for our whole stay we drank out of the hotel

The view was amazing

• Reviewed: 2 December 2018

Highly recommended in Medium budget
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A little bit disappointing location...at front of male massage parlours..we stay at chick tower..seems like very old construction..and specially not permanent walls between rooms and washroom..its only suit for honeymoon couples..not for fmily or freeinds.beach kits r not available.

Attitude of staff was at peak of kindness and trust..breakfast is good..and recommended who serch for Halal foods..location is just on walking distance from Bangla walking street but a little far from tahe patong beach..but shuttle service is available after every hour..

• Reviewed: 28 November 2018

Walking distance from the main attraction room was clean...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Upon arrival i had a confirmation from booking.com for 11am check in this didnt happen we had to wait till 2pm Staff are Rude and no standard never in my life saw a guest service staff wearing a slipper and pink socks on duty. A manager while talking to him turned his back to me making a point that he cant help me and gave me the face. It cant be that this hotel is 4 star. breakfast is very poor no varieties 1 kind of cheese water in a jar so u cant tell if its tab water or no coffee not tasty at all. Second day I asked for my room to be cleaned they just wrap it up changed towels but didnt change the bed linen.

Walking distance from the main attraction room was clean upon arrival. View from room

• Reviewed: 26 November 2018

I had only half off the day and one night at the hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff didn’t provide correct information for extra charge at early morning for airport taxi transfer

I had only half off the day and one night at the hotel. Swimming pool was great and the greenery on the mesanin floor with fish ponds

• Reviewed: 25 November 2018

Good location, big rooms.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Check in is so slow. Bathroom is dark and dated. Shower goes hot and cold the whole time. This hotel looks great in the lobby and bar but dated and old when you really look. Not good value for money.

Good location, big rooms.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2018

Would stay again
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Room cleaning was poor, a lot of dust and someones hair on bathroom floor. Pillows were very big, so could not sleep but did not ask for different ones so cannot blame the hotel. Although room was on 16th floor, could hear the noise from streets nearby.

Loved the partial sea view room on the 16th floor. Elevator was moving so fast and had great view to the sea. No mosquitoes on balcony :D Amazingly comfy extra big bed. Great choices for breakfast, best choice I have had. Location was very close to shopping, beach and nightlife. Staff was friendly. Pool is nice and there was always room. Would definitely stay in this hotel again :)

• Reviewed: 22 November 2018

The hotel is in a good location with only a 5 minute walk to...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is in a good location with only a 5 minute walk to the beach and close to shopping/ bars/ restaurants etc. The breakfast was good and the staff happy and helpful

• Reviewed: 21 November 2018

The friendly staff, the feel good ambience and the view from...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The lack of closed bins to trash baby diapers & the noise and smell of the varnish because of the renovation

The friendly staff, the feel good ambience and the view from the room. Also the spread of the breakfast was pretty good.

Food was good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Could do with the journey to the pool modernised. Room had a very strong varnish or paint smell at the time of our stay this was very strong. Mattress was very hard could be doing with softer or memory foam mattresses.

Food was good. Staff was excellent the hotel was clean and very secure.

Amazing night
    • Premier Deluxe Room - Paradise Wing

I think the Royal Paradise lives up to its name. I didn’t like the room ‘ I LOVED the room. Amazing view 👌 The staff are very professional and pleasant.

Was perfect

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

awesome Honeymoon!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Sea View

it was a great place to stay, not much i would have canged or wanted differently. well done on the staff and management for keeping a good holiday destination

very nice place at a good price. close to everywhere you want to be. the hotle is the tallest in the area so you can see it from anywhere when you are lost. so finding your way home is easy

• Reviewed: 14 November 2018

Perfect
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

I enjoyed my stay, very nice and friendly staff, ambient environment and generally good services.The catering staff surprised me on my birthday with a cake and birthday song...very Happy.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

Good hotel with room for improvement.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bed was uncomfortably rock hard, the bathroom had dirt in grout corners, the rooms are rather small in the high rise tower with little space for storage, and a small step from the bedroom down to the bathroom is a safety hazard for stubbed toes coming out of the bathroom. The pool deck was rather dirty with dust and debris from the many trees, the area immediately surrounding the hotel grounds was rather scuzzy.

Lovely pool area, lobby, and grounds. Staff were awesome. Food was very good in buffets, even if the variety was somewhat lacking, drinks were OK.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

Room was beautiful and clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

You can hear the nightclub music in your rooms very loudly until 2 or 3 in the morning. Our door also broke so we were locked out at 11pm for an hour.

Room was beautiful and clean. Pool was also very nice. Great location to see everything.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

Would still stay here again as location and price were good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Smoking should be banned around the pool area (health hazard). Also too many drunk people around the pool during happy hour and very noisy. Could hear everytime upstairs flushed the toilet and had the plumber out twice in a week for running water noise from upstairs.

I liked the pool area and breakfast was good. Location is convenient. Staff very pleasant and rooms very nice.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

Perfect location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

Enjoyed our stay here, if you don't like noise at night then it may be in a bit of a loud spot. also make sure you take the card you paid on with you other wise you can't check in!

Good hotel, excellent location. Other than that, great pool area, menu is reasonably priced and cooked well.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

Stayed in the Royal wing suite.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

Outdated furniture in the rooms feels like damaged, the photos are totally different from what you experience upon check-in. The floor felt dirty upon check-in. kept slippers on during stay. Overall i wont complain about cleanliness from staff but the furniture, matress, tub etc need to be changed.

Stayed in the Royal wing suite. The balcony view was good. The pool was amazing. location is very good walking distance to all the places.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

Convenient location, lovely lobby, rooms good size and clean.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Convenient location, lovely lobby, rooms good size and clean... shower over bath not desirable. Smelly corridors, very basic bar on floor 24. We got a good rate in late October but then it doubled and was not worth the new price. Staff at reception were not overly friendly but luggage and taxi desk were. Pool was smaller than the pictures but still nice. Worth 3 stars not 4. I would stay again for the location at a fair price of 1500 thb per night

You could say that they have a pool and bedrooms
    • Deluxe Triple Room

I guess that the pictures will talk bythemselves but just in case you want to break your back and do not be treat nice this hotel is a funny experience. They charged us more than what it was supposed to be and still waiting for it. During the night a girl being crowded ended up in our problem because the hotel is not taking care and also you can add that the clubs won’t let you sleep. Our decision was to leave phuket and get another destination as soon as possible to avoid and forget the experience.

You could say that they have a pool and bedrooms

• Reviewed: 3 November 2018

Pool and housekeeping.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

First of all they told me that parking was included and then charge 300 bt per day. They did not inform me that renovation was taking place on the 2 floors above me where there was a constant noise. They argued with me in reception about the parking fee in front of many other guests. They said I’ve booked for three nights when in fact I booked for 2. At 7 PM on the second night the smell of paint thinners and cleaning fluids was being transmitted into the room via the Aircon system where the smell was unbelievably uncomfortable. It’s a shame because I’ve stayed there in the past and it has been very good but it’s obvious that the back office does not communicate with the front office and they then choose to blame the customer for their errors. The front office managers behaviour was simply unacceptable. Phuket is full of very nice locations and this one I will not be staying at again.

Pool and housekeeping.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2018

The location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff was very rude,I reserved a royal wing room and there was a bad smell they have the standard room much better than the superior room.But I don’t recommended.

The location.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2018

The staff and especially Tania who has never changed over...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Lack of entertainment within the motel ,sorry but the piano player/singer very stale. The breakfast hasn’t changed still caters for the Chinese more than the westerners

The staff and especially Tania who has never changed over the years she always remembers us by name and always extremely helpful when booking our tour

• Reviewed: 24 October 2018

hope to come back again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Welcome drink very sweet. We were given an interconnecting rm but had to change room on the next day due to noise came frm next door throughout the whole night n didn't stop till early morning. Had sleepless night.

rooms nice overlooking the patong beach with king size bed n comfy. Breakfast spread acceptable with halal food separated frm non halal food. island tour very interesting n exciting.

• Reviewed: 24 October 2018

The ambiance is great
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

For the price its all good, though the bathrooms could be better finished.

The ambiance is great The staff are nice (though language can be hard) The location is brilliant The pricing is fair for the room 3min walk to Bangla Road 7mins to beach

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

Never stay again as a SORRY would of made a huge difference
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

We had a few problems when booking in as there were 3 of us and they gave us a room for 2 but the problem was quickly fixed and we were given another room. Changed room again the next day as I booked a balcony room. Very rude Chinese people let there children run and play and bang on doors in the hallways no thought for other people so we were moved again to a another floor and very nice room. One problem, my son had his girlfriend come and stay at the hotel so she booked another room for 5 days. When they walked into the hotel the manager accused her of being a prostitute and wanted my son to pay another 1000bht for her to stay the night. The manage never even asked her if she was booked in at the hotel, and when the manager was told she had a room she just laughed at them, no apology just laughed. Overall would not stay again.

Hotel was in an excellent position close to shops and markets and restaurants. Room were clean and comfortable and all the staff were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was also very good and was in a good position on the 2nd floor. Pool was beautiful and garden were excellent and very well looked after, very clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Really lovely hotel with great staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room service has to be paid straight away , would be better if you could pay at the end

Really lovely hotel. We had to change our room due to the noise but the staff were extremely accommodation and friendly the whole time

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Close to Bangla Road & Jung Ceylon shopping Centre
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast wasn't focused on western style, the variety of Asian food far outweighed the variety for westerners. The variety of Asian food was varied if you want it for breakfast, then lunch & dinner as well. I love the food in Thailand, but something different for breakfast would be nice. More variety of fruit would be good too.

Lovely room, very clean & comfortable

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

You will love this hotel....
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There is nothing not to like about this hotel, truly amazing, good and safe location, I walked everywhere from here

Wow where do I start, easy check in, if you have a Visa or Mastercard they don't charge a deposit, 2 free drinks from the pool bar, amazing location close to the mall, paradise clubs, bangla road and the beach. They have a bar inside the pool and its absolutely amazing. I will stay here again on my next visit to Phuket.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The hotel enhanced my holiday with its location, service and excellent pool facilities.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This was my second stay at the property in the last two months and I was as pleased with all aspects of the hotel as I was on my first visit. I would highly recommend this property for its amenities, location and it’s friendly and competent staff.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast ends at 10 which is too early especially if you are out all night. And the pool area closes at 7pm which is quite early if you enjoy a late night swim.

I loved the location. It is a few minutes walk to all shopping, bangla road and juncxylon, yet it is away from all the noise. Also there are shuttles to patong beach. The pool area is also beautiful and very relaxing. Good staff and delicious breakfast.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

THE HOTEL IS WONDERFUL, STAFFS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL,...

FOOD MENU COULD BE IMPROVED FOR ROOM SERVICE

THE HOTEL IS WONDERFUL, STAFFS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, FACILITIES WELL MAINTAIN AND CLEAN, AMAZING BREAKFAST, VERY NICE POOL. ITS A NICE HOTEL FOR FAMILIES BUT ANYONE CAN STAY THERE AS ITS CLOSE TO BANGLA STREET.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Swimming pool is okay.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Booked Deluxe room for me and my partner and the design of the room was abit bizarre, there was just a door that had no use, you could hear next door snoring in the middle of the night.

Swimming pool is okay.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

I was clean and the staff are nice and helpful.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

Although the position is central and close to lots of shops and bars we stayed on the royal wing for and extra premium which is located at the end of a street with a loud club close by, 10pm-3am, some people would enjoy the location perhaps single guys as there’s lots of girls close by but we traveled as a couple and found it a bit noisy & sleazy.

I was clean and the staff are nice and helpful. The shower was hot & powerful. It is located in a central position, which was both good and bad for us. Lots of good restaurants close by. The beach is a 5 minute walk. Good choice of water sports on the beach.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Decent hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pillows are a little hard and they only give you two but this seems to be the norm in Thailand. The only other thing is if they arrange a taxi to the airport for you the price will be about 50 percent higher than if you arrange one yourself

Location is good and it is about a 8 minute walk to the mall and less than 15 minutes to the beach. Breakfast was good with various choices. Room was clean and comfortable and they have a nice pool area which is heavily used. Hotel is priced very reasonable and is a good value.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Due to the renovation of some floora of the hotel there was...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location and the rooms are great. The facilities are good as well.

Due to the renovation of some floora of the hotel there was always disturbance during the day. Also the rooms are not sound proof

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

it's good but little noisy
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

Outside is noisy in the night! i can understand coz club is nearby hotel but sometimes it's make me unhappy! And next time i will reservate city view or beach view

Good facilities

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Good value for money.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The gym equipments needs upgrade. The corridor its a bit too dark at night. Staff aren’t that friendly over at the front desk. Breakfast is not that amazing. TV channels are very limited.

Near to everywhere, shops, bars, beach. Good wifi. Comfy bed.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Location is great, would stay again :)
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location is amazing! I ended up staying another night. It's definitely walking distance to all you need, even parties. My room view was the best and my room was cozy and comfortable. It's one of the best hotels in the area and the Staff was Incredibly helpful and polite. I was in my wedding anniversary trip and they had flowers and a fruit plate all set up in our room <3 loved it!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Would go back again and again, such a good place to stay.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The bar and pool facilities were very good, happy hours were good value for money. The rooms were pleaseant to stay and were clean. We ended up coming here from a different hotel that was disappointing to us, so to come to a place that was genuinely pleasant and a good experience was amazing.

The buffet breakfast had its own homemade omelet and waffle...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

Very old rooms and furniture, not at all looked like the pictures. Badly needed renovation Beds were really hard. Would not recommend this place to stay. Very disappointed. The room was cheap but still it was rated 4 stars and deffinately should not have been

The buffet breakfast had its own homemade omelet and waffle bar which was the only thing I actually liked about the whole place

Great hotel, perfect location
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Great location. Breakfast has several options. Comfortable rooms, as shows in the pictures. Nice balcony. For the tours, plan in advance what you would like to do and talk to a lady named Tania, she is great and very helpful. But they were not doing tours to the islands due to the weather at this period.

Brilliant location and staff were very helpful.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

Brilliant location and staff were very helpful. Close to Patong Beach and party area, however the streets surrounding the hotel were not as nice (quite intimidating).

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This is an excellent property both for value and location. The swimming pool area was a perfect way to spend a relaxing day. The staff was not only helpful but also very congenial. I would highly recommend this property for travelers traveling alone, with a partner or a group of friends.

Phuket Royal Paradise hotel & SPA
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

The cleaning maids .. during my stay were not too diligent.. in carrying out their job. Luckily we were not too particular.. however it was a bit disappointing.. coffee sachets were never topped up.. i had to tell them to take away wet bath floor mat.. to replace tissue / toilet rolls.. did not clean / wipe down bathroom counter. .. did not reset the room to its original condition everyday...

Right smack in the centre of the activity. Everything is within short walking distance. Facility is well maintained. Stayed at the Paradise Wing. From 8th to 13th Sept. The management sent a birthday cake to the room. And I did not have change rooms even though I had a separate group booking from 10th to the 13th. My thanks to the management. Also the internet was good all the time without kicking out the device when not used.

Had a fantastic 5 days, would definitely recommend and visit again, staff very attentive 10/10.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

Staff were fantastic, very polite, breakfast very good, room was huge and I got lost in the huge and very comfy bed, good location and excellent swimming pool, would recommend 👍👍👍

Nil
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

Serves so bad people so bad they changer us for drink we not drink they take my son shoes from the room people there shot to my wife for ask for wheel chare

I not like this people in this hotelnil

Location & view from balcony.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

We have booked for couple bed but they provided us twin bed & then they have added those two to make double bed which was not expected at all.

Location & view from balcony. Breakfast

I had a great time at this hotel, and will defiantly be staying there again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

The mattress could of been a little softer, but it made a great excuse for a massage every 2nd day. lol.

Great Location, in walking distance for everything, Beach, shopping, restaurants, nightlife. The Pool area was a good size, and never overcrowded. The view from the Sky Bar on the 24th floor is a must. I stayed in the Royal wing side, but I will try the other-side next time, as the rooms go much higher so the views should be better.

a well ran hotel, well deserves 4 stars
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

bit noisy from the bars behind the hotel late at night room was in need of refit

right in the heart of patong, with all the facilities of a town. 5 minute walk to the beach, and excellent shopping and street stalls nearby. very well ran hotel

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

A great hotel with lovely food
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

There is nothing that we didn't like on this hotel. It is located in the busy area of Bangkok and there is always traffic jam on the main road.

Everything about this hotel was fantastic. Lovely rooms and bathrooms, very clean, polite and helpful staff, shuttle service to nearby subway train. The restaurant is very reasonable prices, and you get a very good food in the best atmosphere. For Muslims their meat is certified halal. We had the best need burgers there.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Only complaint was the bad service of hotel staff. They don’t seem to care about anything.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel staff made us wait 4 hrs for our room. We book a double bed and they gave us a 2 single bedroom. Went back down to change for a double but was told to wait till other guest check out. Had to go back to reception again and again to check on our status. Front desk manager told me that she will get back to me when room was ready but she never did what she promise. Had to do everything myself. Most of the staff needs to go back for retraining including the manager name Wanna. Very bad service for such a high rise hotel.

Breakfast was below average

Ok facilities but rude staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

Staff were extremely rude, especially assistant manager working at the front desk (Ms Wanna M). We had a very long day of travelling and wanted to go to our room, which we had booked for 3 people. We were downgraded to a room for 2! Ms Wanna M wanted more money for a room with 3 beds even though we had already booked this and we showed her our email confirmations. We were taken to multiple different rooms to see them but weren’t allowed to use them as they were for ‘other guests’ (so a completely pointless and time wasting activity!) She claimed the hotel was completely full and no other rooms were available (complete lie because we could still make a booking for that night online). She threatened to kick us out of the hotel and spoke down to us like we were children. It took us 2 hours to check in and finally get to a room with 3 beds. What ridiculous service, especially from a hotel resort. Would not recommend.

Pool area and good location

Value For Money Stay. We will be back again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

the room was a little bit old, need to rennovate. Bathroom was not clean. We did not ask for room make up but they have done it without asking us

Good breakfast, great loction. Sea & mountain view from balcony. everything is just a minute away.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The staff were lovely and the location was perfect.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

The beds were so hard and uncomfortable that I couldn't enjoy a full nights sleep. If I had booked to stay for more than 2 nights I may have moved to another hotel.

The staff were lovely and the location was perfect.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

No compensation for having no aircon for over a week, the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

No compensation for having no aircon for over a week, the ‘manager’ Wanna M (her name) was very unhelpful and danced around the subject without providing any real answer. Then went on to charge us for a ‘service’ that was not stated anywhere to be a service that needed to be paid for. Wouldn’t wave the ($45) fee even after complaints of having no aircon for the first week or it stating anywhere in any documentation that it was a paid service. Bed was rock hard, pillows were useless, shower leaked everywhere and was mouldy, as you can tell I was a very unhappy customer after that.

Good family hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

The electricity in the room sometimes goes off/on, and one employee at the restaurant was rude to us one day.

The pool, the view ( 16th floor see view room) and the location.

The location was perfect.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location was perfect. We walked to Jungceylon mall and Bangla road everyday. The people at the hotel were friendly and helpful. The internet was awesome, the room was stylish with a great view. The room also has a central control panel which made things very convenient. Overall excellent value for money.

Pictures are inaccurate.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

Pictures are inaccurate. When we got to our room, pillows were stained and smelled weird. Immediately requested new pillows. Bathroom was not too clean either, previous guest hair still in bathtub and floor. They’re renovating so hotel is not in optimal condition to host guests (which they don’t tell you beforehand). There’s so many other better hotels in the area, please save yourself and book another one. Staff not too knowledgeable, we asked them how to get to Phi Phi Islands and Krabi and they just stared at each other as if they didn’t know what they were talking about. The best thing about our stay was the breakfast.

Beautiful hotel in lovely location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

Our first room backed onto a very loud party street, with loud music going half the night We then upgraded to be right up the tower for some peace and quiet.

Beautiful hotel in lovely location

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

The tour guide Tanya was amazing and so lovely to chat to!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

It was not as near the beach as it made out to be. Restaurant wasn’t very good. The pools looked bigger in the photos and the pool bar was tiny and shut early.

The tour guide Tanya was amazing and so lovely to chat to! She booked our tours and they were fantastic.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

A great experience and would go back again.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

Breakfast was not really catered to a variety for western food. Again, pool staff need more training in customer service.

Location, friendly staff, very clean, good large pool. The pool staff were a little protective with giving out the pool mats in case of rain, but we were insistent and guess what, no rain!!!!!!. Very close to little bars etc, and not far to walk to Jungceylon shopping Centre. The view was brilliant and good to watch the weather rolling in from the hills and sea. The staff in the lobby bar were great and the piano man was entertaining.

Great location, welcoming staff, good breakfast options,...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

We booked the double deluxe in the royal wing for 4 nights. Our room was very small with a single and double bed. One of our mattress had stains on it and it made us feel uncomfortable. We asked for a room upgrade and they offered us the deluxe suite but had to pay an extra 2000baht a night. We agreed and they discounted the price to 1000baht a night. Not too sure if it was worth it but we definitely did not feel comfortable in the first room

Great location, welcoming staff, good breakfast options, great pool with pool bar

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Good location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Royal Wing

Check-out process was just humiliating. I requested to check-out. No verbal comment, no eyecontact by the receptionnist, who picked up the phone and talked to someone about something (room maid to check the minibar) but without informing me. Continued with her work and left me standing there for several minutes. then another receptionist called me over and placed my bill with extras on the counter. (no verbal exchange) - I handed her money and left without any thank you or good by by the front desk staff. Given the excellent welcome, the last impression spoilt the experience completely.

Upon arrival I was recognized and welcomed as repeat guest - although extensive e-mails had been exchanget, the receptionist asked me for my e-mail adress upon check-in. (!) Great feeling to be recognized and welcomed as repeat guest. Very polite and efficient travel agent, bell and driver staff.

The property is beautiful!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

The Only downside regarding the hotel was that the bed was so hard I woke up several times a night in agony. I felt like a rotisserie chicken always turning over trying to get comfortable. The location downside is that You have to walk down a choice of two dodgy streets where you are accosted by women and ladyboys who offer ‘special massage’. Some of them are quite confronting and have no regard for children who are with you.

The property is beautiful! The buffet at breakfast is delicious! The rooms are beautifully decorated. Staff are amazing! So friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

A great place
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

The Swimming pool closed too early. The matresses were a little hard.

Very friendly staff. Great service and location excellent. The food was great. The rooms are spaceous and has great views.

The pool is ok
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

Basically everything Checkin was a disaster, no idea what had been paid for Rooms are not renovated since when they were build - mold everywhere, rotten bathroom doors, terrace door can not hold out the rain Power went for two days with no compensation Smoking takes place on non smoking floor Breakfast is ok if you have an Asian palette - not for Europeans They attempt to charge for every little thing they find “missing” in the rooms - only the maids stole it - eg keycards Bar has an insufferable Chinese karaoke pianist who can not string two tones together without them being flat The buffet is left out for hours leading to food poisoning- which turns into a very bad thing as hotel only supplies 1 toilet roll per day - more are charged to room The physical layout of bar is a health and safety hazard as people stumble into pool in the middle of the room which has no guard rails Even with a 21st floor room the night noise is clearly audible till 5AM

The pool is ok

Too expensive for it’s supposed quality and standard.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Paradise Wing

They were doing building work every day from like 8.30am even though told it was from 10am. The noise and disturbance was horrendous. For the cost of staying here, it was ludicrous and horrible. Also the local area is loud and noisy until 3-4am and even on the top floor it is so loud!! Far too expensive for it’s supposed standard. If you don’t want to sleep because of all the noise then go for it but I certainly will not stay there again.

Location good but facilities not.

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!
Browse The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa traveller photo gallery