Reviews of Siam Bayshore Resort Pattaya 5 stars

559 Beach Road, Pattaya City, Chonburi, 20150 Pattaya South, Thailand

#24 of 103 hotels in Pattaya South

I will never stay in this property again.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Horrible cleaning. Doesnt feel like a 5 star property at all. Rooms not clean, AC vents full of dust. Lizards in room just freaked me out. Room entrance full of dust, feels like never wiped, you can feel the dust hanging and on your hands.

Bed was nice medicated mattress.

The location is the main asset of this hotel as it sits...
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1- there is a smelly river (The Sewer) that goes right in the middle of the hotel and it is still uncovered. Work to fix that issue never finished. Sometimes the smell covers all the Swimming pool area. 2- The rooms need a real renovation as they start to be at the level of 30$ per night hotels. 3- The breakfast buffet needs a review for the proposed food. 4- I personally found the stuff having a stiff attitude and sometimes almost impolite toward the guests. All in all, all those negative points should never be affecting a hotel with the rates starting at 100$/night and way higher in Asia.

The location is the main asset of this hotel as it sits right at the quieter side of the Walking Street.

Great location with a feeling of solitude in the midst of Walking Street's craziness
    • Tropical Deluxe Room with Pool View

This hotel's main 'property' issue is the sewer 'river' that flows through the grounds. They really need to find a way to conceal this eye (...and nose) sore.

Nice landscaped property with many fish ponds. Huge area that spands from Walking Street to 2nd and road...The employees are generally friendly and helpful.

Lovely ground full
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room

The rooms are old and bathrooms tiny and you need to climb into a narrow bath to shower. Badly in need of an upgrade it might have been 5 star Hotel 20 years ago but I would rate the rooms 3 star quality now.

The ground floor facilities bar, restaurant and buffet facilities with live music across the road are lovely.

We were travelling with young kids and infants and hence...
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We were travelling with young kids and infants and hence asked for empty bowls n plates for which they said they would charge us 300 baht but on arguing with them they eventually provided it for free

Excellent, but staffs need to be more careful
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

Carpet inside room was too old and dirty, sofa was out of order and almost broken. There is no lock of wash room. AC was not working, which took half a day to fix

Bed, swimming pool, surrounding environment, balcony, room service, food

Had a fabolous stay...........

Little bit of mosquitoes

Awesome place, just a minute away from the walking street, staff of course is very nice very helpfull specially the tall guy at the Reception.

Well I like this property alot and it was my 5th stay here...
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Well I like this property alot and it was my 5th stay here but at the time of check out I had bad experience I was staying alone when I checked in I seen one pillow cover was dirty I didn't care as I was alone there was more pillow bur at the time of check in housekeeping wanted to charge from me for pillow cover then I spoken with front desk manager she helped me out . What I came to know never be kind if u feel any thing wrong while checkin

Nice but Hilton here I come
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

This property is old and in desperate need of a renovation there are to many better chioces that are new in Pattaya to waste your money on a property like this and with transport being so good you don’t need to stay on walking street!

Location location the staff were amazing but hey it’s thailand 😉

The hotel is wonderful, clean, and the rooms are spacious.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is wonderful, clean, and the rooms are spacious. Overlooking the sea directly and it has 2 swimming pools amazing, breakfast delicious and varied, very close to the walking street.

Old and damaged look, It needs some refurbishments to be at 5*
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not easy to find your room... not enough signages! Breakfast food quality low. The smell of a river was really disturbing

The guys at reception were extremely friendly. Excellent location near walking street. Beautiful gardens.

Preety good and comfortable stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

Ocean view balcony was quite small . Big trees in front of the hotel obstruct the ocean view

Location was great .right on the walking street which is the busiest street in night and awake all night .

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

I think Booking are the biggest in the world, and you do not need to miss leading your costumer with sorted reviews, not real photos (lock at that paradise at your photo at the top ) , wrong hotel description on your side and not matching star sorting. where the realty is a sleazy hotel with ugly sewage river 15 m bride in the front.

0000000000000000000 zero

• Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff is rude and unprofessional. Better options are available at same price. Customers always want more but it is staff who needs to manage expectations in polite manner while still keeping customer’s interest at top priority. I guess this resort is just happy to cash in on location and don’t bother about anything else.

Plenty of staff to assist during the day
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Doors to the room need better sound proofing You can hear the early risers going for breakfast

Plenty of staff to assist during the day Also gives a sense of security at night

Amazing hotel.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Amazing hotel. Could go on and on but easier just to say it was perfect and loved every second. Staff, room, pool and pool service everything was amazing. Will be staying here again if we revisit Pattaya.

It use to be my favorite hotel in Pattaya but not anymore
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room (1Adult)

Totally Disappointed" I'm regular guest as I stayed in this hotel more then 12 time already but couldn't find a single better treatment for the regular instead the reception staff were rude and indirectly kicked me out from the room because I requested for my two other paid room to be ready for check in but the manager told I should thank god that we give u one now and I should wait for the other to be ready after 3 hour and when I insist he told me how about I go out from the room hand over the key and stay in the loopy until the check in time :-/. They use to better and use to love the hotel but recently the attitude of the receptionist are getting worst and I notice most of guest are complaining about it if the management didn't do something they will lose their good reputation. Also please do something about the middle tunnel the stinky smell become unpleasant. " I'm not going to stay in this hotel anymore"

It use to be my favorite hotel in Pattaya but not anymore

My only and favorite hotel in Pattaya but after this stay...
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I only stay in this hotel whenever I visited Pattaya and so far this was my 12 stays but myself and my friend had the worst experience due to many things:- 1- receptions staff were rude and tried to kicked my out of the room indirectly ( I booked 3 rooms as we were party of 4 and just arrived from long flight, we checked in around 11:00 and they gave me one room and asked me to wait once other became available as the check our time is 12:00 I expected and went to my room, once I arrived I found the room next to mines the guest just checked out and they started to prepare it for the second guest so I called the front desk to tell him about it and he thanked me. After half an hour I called again and request for the key to the second room. The lady in front desk told me in rude way it's not your room and I was assigned to another room which will be ready around 3 and the room next to mine already someone inside it :-/ which weren't I tried to explain to her that the room next to mine is empty and I'm the one who reported it but instead of listening she transferred me to the front desk manager and he told me in very rude way the same what the lady said and he also said ( how about you leave the room and give me the key and stay out until check in time) In meaning I should thanks god that they gave me one room which they let me pay in advance for the 3 and gave me one. When I got angry and start urging with him he end up sending me a key for another room which was ready by the time we checked in but they didn't give it to me and instead they asked me to wait for another not ready room. This is what you call a special customer care for a regular:-/. For my loyalty I should be give little bit better treatment but instead I was insulted. 2- the gave me very old rooms not the regular rooms I use to stay in. I use to love this hotel but unfortunately I believe this is my last time to stay in siam bayshore.

My only and favorite hotel in Pattaya but after this stay I'm disappointed

Nice resort
    • Tropical Deluxe Room with Pool View

Gym is very small Bad smell surrounding you coming from the sewer channel Out side pool and beach area need to be renewed

Breakfast Room size Balcony

Horrendous smell from the swere running through the middle of the hotel
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There is a huge sewer running through the centre of the hotel this seperates the pool from the beach pool (port) due to the sewer you can not sun bathe at the main pool due to the flys from the sewer the smell is horrendous. Also the pictures from booking.com are not real as this is not on the beach, it’s a port for cargo there is no beach. Staff we’re brilliant

Need to change full staff and management
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There is list which we did not like ... staff was not polite and hospitality was zero .. they have 2 buiilding and from one building to other there is big naal which stink like hell and if u ask for room in first building dan then they have charge you ... most imp the first building rooms are not better dan 2 nd building but u have to pay just to avoid naal ... i cant forgot staff name m who is pool incharge and who is most worst person of their hotel staff ... he is most irritating person i have ever met ... property being mishandled by staff ... good prpperty but being mismanaged...

Only location

Nice hotel but bad smell river
    • Deluxe Suite

There is a river in bad smell when cross the bridge to another swimming pool area. Smell is very bad & environment is dirty.

Nice suite room for family of 4. Breakfast is good & my kids like games room where they can play snooker & chess.

Excellent breakfast, very friendly personnel,
    • Deluxe Suite

Very poor internet connection. noisy location - Indian Disco banging all night. Room cleanliness should be improved. Early Swimming pool closing time at 6 pm.

Excellent breakfast, very friendly personnel, Kids adored the Swimming pool with water slide. General location of the Hotel, in the end of Walking Street, easy access to transport, tuk-tuks. Comfortable beds,

Somewhere between okay & dissatisfactory
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was a river which smelt so bad & unfortunately my room was facing that river & i just cannot stand the smell i had to change rooms. The pictures on the web is different from what it actually is.

It was near the walking street so its easilu accessible

Was ok ..
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Check in .. I booked my room about over a month in advance and still wasn't ready at 1400 hrs.. The staff tried to give us another room ..

Swimming pool

Oasis in the city of Pattaya
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I liked everything - just wasn't keen on pattaya. The hotel was the best thing about the city for me.

I loved the beach front pool with comfy furniture & not over priced pool bar.

Great location /staff, expensive, poor quality room
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

Rooms worn out, need complete refurbish. Always damp / cold with condensation. Rug on floor filthy / smelly, had it removed. Ocean view rooms very expensive, given their poor quality.

Stayed in ocean view room so great view, location. Staff very friendly / attentive. Nice pool across street from ocean rooms.

Cleanliness in the campus was great.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The stinking smell of a nearby drain...

Cleanliness in the campus was great.gym was ok. The fishes in the pond were an added help in order to keep the children engaged during their free time.

Disappointed!!!
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I spent more on the room than I might otherwise have done because I wanted a bit of luxury at the end of a long trip. I didn't feel that I found it at this hotel. If I hadn't have been "locked into the booking" I would have moved out after one night.

The hotel is designed around a garden setting with fountains and various statues although the height of the buildings around the garden give it a rather dark and enclosed feeling. The rooms are okay and well maintained but I thought that at around US$100 a night they were not as luxurious as they might have been for that price. The staff were generally helpful although I wasn't too impressed with those on reception.

" The staff were not friendly " Rude Receptionists
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

rude receptionists The incredibly poor and inadequate reception of the hotel is also a female divisible head The sewage that was to be washed everywhere and very Noise too Some employees were rude, even good-bye or good morning .. without a smile , nothing Excessive distance to hotel lobby and main street ( not Normal ) The staff were not friendly

" The staff were not friendly " Rude Receptionists

Excelent breakfast.
    • Tropical Deluxe Room with Pool View

To get from the main lobby to our room we needed to cross a bridge over a REAL dirty, disgusting, bad smelling, full of mosquitos channel - some kind of a sewer (see attached pictures). That's a BIIIG minus for a 5* hotel.

Excelent breakfast. Nice room. Friendly and helpful staff.

The location is perfect.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

wasn't able to early check in

The location is perfect. I went to Koh lan , walking street and Skygallery. we were not able to check-in earlier because no rooms were empty. I arrived in the hotel at 8 am but there were no room were available. We headed to Koh-lan island. The landing place is located near the hotel. I recommend ocean-viewed room.

One of the best places i have stayed.
    • Deluxe Suite

The staff are very courteous, friendly, helpful. The room was clean, bed was comfortable. The breakfast was as varied as you ever want and very good quality. The pool and facilities are in excellent condition and the grounds are peaceful which was unexpected due to the location to the entertainment zone.

• Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room (1Adult)

Rude staff ! I was treated like a Criminal when I was checking in . They were up set I booked on booking.com to much to say you well find out your self .

Walking distance to night life walking street.

Excellent location, good value gor money.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

More faster service of electric cart for moving around the large complex.

Great ambience, Superb location. On one side main street snd on other side , walking street. Spacious room.

Nice place but not worth the price.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There is a bad smell from the water way which you need to pass over on a walking bridge. Lots of mosquitoes so you can't sit outside and enjoy the lovely gardens. The gym facilities are a joke - no aircon and no towels or water provided there.

Nice gardens and fountains. The beach pool is very lovely.

Superb value at a world-class hotel.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was a canal that ran through the hotel property that smelled like sewage. But that wasn't the hotel's fault.

Unbelievable value for the price. Top-notch hotel with incredible facilities, wonderful service, and great amenities.

good
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

they where repairing sewers under a bridge between our hotel but wasnt a problem

ideal location right at the top of walking street. bars everywhere room great overlooking pool.but we used the other pool across the road belonging to the hotel.

It was a good relaxing stay. I would recomend it.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Aircon in our room was freezing, but we got over this by leaving the balcony door open. There is a stinky river that runs right through the property. Sometimes it was really rank. When it rained heavily the smell went away, but soon came back after a day or so. It looks like they are in the process of covering it over so maybe it won't be an issue in a year or so but at the moment if you got a room near it that would be a big issue for most people I think.

Great Location close to walking street etc Fantastic pool area. Good Breakfast. Nice staff, Quiet at night.

A good hotel for families but not advisable for couples seeking a nice hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

The worst wifi I have ever experienced at any 4 star, so slow it is a waste of time trying to watch videos or even read Facebook. The complex on the beach side is starting to show its age, rooms smell damp and mattresses are very hard.

Great breakfast with a good selection and very friendly staff. There is also a nice outside dining area, a pool and bar at the beach across the road and a lovely pool in the resort

PATHETIC PROPERTY PATHETIC EXPERIENCE
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A lot of issues with this property. Here are few of them: 1. Reached the hotel at 3 PM but was allocated the room at 5 PM. 2. There is a SEWAGE that runs through the property and the entire area stinks. 3. After opening the room door saw that washroom is dirty, room's floor is dirty, tea kettle not working, no towels in the bathroom etc. This basically indicates that housekeeping did not do their job. 4. While putting my infant kid to bed saw a lizard in the room. Housekeeping came to find the lizard at 11 PM. Zero cleanliness. 5. At the time of check out, I was asked to pay for beer consumption that I never did. This reinforces that housekeeping did not clean the room before giving the room to me.

NOTHING

Tired, Old & Run Down
    • Tropical Deluxe Room with Pool View

Very rude service staff in breakfast restaurant & beach cafe. Reception staff were nice though. Overall old tired neglected hotel next to a stinking canal & bad service. Not worth the rates.

Reception area nice, welcoming & fragrant

Great place to relax proximity to Walking street.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

Aircon broke down on final night dispensing a foul smelling odour in room. Prompt reaction from manager and maintenance providing fan. Rooms are starting to show signs of wear. People reserving breakfast tables.

Location, comfort, plenty of space. nice pools and friendly staff. Good to see the smelly klong problem is being worked on.

Overall a fabulous resort..I have stayed here on 3 occasions..would highly recommend it.. hopefully
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Well the view from the walk over bridge doesn't get any better..let's the resort down a fraction..and depending where your room is the sound of the thudding beat from walking street might keep you awake till the early hours.

The staff and the location were excellent..it's a beautiful resort with it's lovely garden setting.and I felt that the swimming pool area wE one of the best I have seen..

Hotel has a bad habit of letting certain guests reserve the...
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel has a bad habit of letting certain guests reserve the outside tables (only 5 there) for breakfast . So all morning they can not be used and they don't even show up sometimes

Great place in a horrible city
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The water which came out of the shower and tap sometimes was brown. Pattaya is a horrible city

Very nice place to stay in a horrible city. Great staff,nice pool, nice rooms, comfortable beds

It’s the place I stay in Pattaya
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some male staff are simply rude. The tv in the rooms are ordinary. Only 1 movie channel (English speaking) and bad reception. Mosquitoes can b bad. Still haven’t fixed the “river of sewerage” that runs between the property.

It’s a great property. I’ve stayed there numerous times. Great location for Pattaya. Most staff are fantastic. 2 great pools. Great breakfast restaurant. Lovely set up. Wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Pattaya

Excellent hotel in great position but needing bathroom upgrade and room earplugs.
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room

Bathroom too small in comparison to bedroom size. Shower far too small with difficult to operate temperature control. Noise from nearby disco until 5.00am.

Excellent breakfast choices with eggs quickly cooked to order, fabulous extensive grounds with informative tree descriptions explaining health benefits. The restaurants were very well positioned with good views.

a perfect location, beautiful staff, friendly staff.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the initial confusion getting from the lobby to our room. It's a bit of a maze through corridors. over a bridge, up stairs to entrance to lobby...but after first day we were fine.

The location, the room with balcony, the staff and the welcome hot towel, drink etc when we were checking in.

Great hotel next to Walking St, rivers a bit smelly but really not to bad!
    • Tropical Deluxe Room with Pool View

There is construction work going on at the hotel and the large river running through it that is getting worked on, didn’t smell the best . It wasn’t as bad as the reviews I read on here and really didn’t spoil my holiday at all. The smells were worse working around Pattaya!

Hotel was in a good location for where we wanted to be, it was clean, safe and staff were very helpful, also the breakfast is great!

Don't recommend
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

-The hotel is built around a sewage canal so you could constantly smell a strong odor of sewage throughout the hotel especially when lounging by the pool. -Pool water wasn't clean -Bed mattress is extremely hard and stiff (very uncomfortable) -Heavy construction views for half the rooms (we weren't informed about this beforehand) -Very small tv -Overall, rooms need major renovation (old)

Pool design, hotel design, and location

Nice pool area and friendly staff.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

To close to the walking street. Noisy all night long because of that. Could also hear everything in the neighbour too. Long wait to be able to order food, check in etc

Nice pool area and friendly staff. Breakfast was really good.

Location is good
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is nothing exceptional for the price charged except the fresh fruits juice The room cleaning services are not upto the standard of a 5 star Cleaning is only counted as making bed rest is not even looked at despite of several reminders We were told even cups and glasses used needs to be washed by the guests , have never heard of it earlier even in normal hotels and this is a 5 star !! My wife was not feeling too well hence we were staying indoors mostly and a cleaner room would have made a huge difference to uplifting the mood No furniture in the balcony despite of a huge balcony, what is the point of having a view - garden or pool if you cannot sit down ! The place has a big drain over which a bridge connects the buildings of the property and it stinks , Huge communication problems with the staff and several reminders for the same thing do not seem to work . I would rate this as a 3 -4 star in any other place for the services and the hospitality.pattaya is not a great place for a relaxing holiday and maybe a good hotel would have made my holiday and opinion better but the time is lost and a lesson learnt .

Location is good The pool is great

great hotel with very friendly staff
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room

sewer canal crosses through the property

Nice hotel at the end of the walking street, great swimming pool with slide, very good breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff Rooms are rather large.

The bar and the swimming pool was the best thing at the...

The staff at the restaurant were not polite at all and not professional, the rooms were quite bad and old and they didn’t had hand towels in the bathroom. The bathrooms need some serious renovation.

The bar and the swimming pool was the best thing at the hotel.

Great location - excellent staff - food very good - try the cheesecake - to die for the

Work on canal

Had a vip luxury suite - top floor - space space - large large lounge - kitchen - two bathrooms - excellent bedroom Large windows and plenty of natural light

Good Resort to stay
    • Tropical Deluxe Room with Pool View

The location outside the property is very congested which doesnt give a feel that you are reaching a resort.. but once inside you forget the outside world..

The resort is one of the biggest in Pattaya with lots of greenery and open spaces. The rooms are well maintained and a very courteous staff. Its very close to Walking street and Bali Hai Pier to catch speed boat to Koh larn island

Very Friendly Good Staff but the rooms need renewelation ( furniture and bathroom )
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Furniture in room very old, shower very old , rooms need a bit renewalation. Rooms need more lighting.

It was close to center walking street and activities. Staff who works in hotel very friendly and professional :)

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

dont bother booking this place!
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

everything about hotel, horrible and smelly rooms, the bath rooms were bad! Probably for the 1st time i felt cheated by BOOKING.COM

Nothing other than it was close to beach!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Pleasent
    • Tropical Deluxe Room with Pool View

The sewage tunnel which separate hotel entrance from the rooms which need renovation immediately.

Probably the most beautiful surroundings and lush gardens with fountains and fish ponds, variety of tropical trees and flowers . Beside it’s location at the end of the famous Walking Street .

Not what I expected
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room (1Adult)

Rooms do not keep out noise. Even from next room. A/C is on highest level and can’t be adjusted (I actually changed rooms for this reason and they were both the same). Sewer running through property. Bridge over sewer is arched when it could easily be straight and less off a chore.

It was probably a fantastic property 40 years ago. Unfortunately it is right on Walking Street. If that’s what you want this is the place to stay. Major minus: open sewer you have to cross to get to rooms. Breakfast is quite good. Staff very good in everything.

Fantastic. Close to walking street and ferry to beach was about 500m
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Beds were very hard(Firm) However, a softer cushion matress was provided for the top. It still was quite firm. I should have asked for two toppers.

Great pools. Very good service. Good food and drinks.

at the walking street good for party groups
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

in the middle of the hotel there is contruction of water canal going on. very noisy and smells. once its done I can recomend the stay probably it will take one more year

staff was nice and helpful

Has the location / setting, but not 4 star rooms
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

Ocean view rooms always feel damp / cold. Room feels worn out: curtains dirty, balcony door sticks, phone crackles. Room has unpleasant humming / vibration noise during early morning / late afternoon (from boilers?), and noisy sound from freezer at night. Room service food not good. Never offered coffee at breakfast.

Great location, ocean view, beach swim pool, nice staff, buffet breakfast,

Pros
    • Executive Deluxe Double Room

Cons 1. We booked rooms at the main building with King size bed option. At the checking in, without any apology they told us there were no more rooms with that option available at the main building at that time. We had to move to the building at the other side of the river. It was not the same quality of the main building. 2. We have stayed at Ayana resort at Bali and Anantara resort in Bangkok etc. To tell you, Siam Bayshore Pattaya is nowhere close to the above resorts.

Pros 1. Tour coordinator at the hotel was superb. We enjoyed the tours she arranged to see Tiffany’s show Pattaya and the Floating market. Specially, we got good VIP seats at the front of the Tiffany’s show. 2. Hotels’ location is easy to access to the walking street Pattaya.

Great hotel with great facilities. I would stay again.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The council are improving the canal/river which runs through the property so there was some noise at various times but nothing that really impacted my stay

Room location on the property overlooking the pool, the room and the pool were all excellent. Location and proximity to entertainment is definitely a plus and despite this the property was v quiet. Request the block nearest to the pool if you stay. The pool was great, size, temp and never very busy

Nice personal!
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

In the middle of hotel properly is sewage canal where, in addition, there is a loud construction. So that the noise and stink just go to the pool area.

Nice personal! Many greens in Hotel property!

Staff, lobby, location, pools, gardens, breakfast, rooms,...
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Cleaning specially the walls in the shower cabin should be better.

Staff, lobby, location, pools, gardens, breakfast, rooms, spa and massage everything was amazing.

Excellent location and decent breakfast.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was construction work going on in the property so it wasn't the best time to visit the property. Checking out took ages.

Excellent location and decent breakfast.

Other than that hotel was good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

The room is not that much cleaner when compare to the overall hotel. The hotel looks very clean but the room was not that much. Rooms have the old look construction. I expected to have my room 4th floor but they gave me 2nd floor as I wasn't very happy with the view as I paid lot of money for it.

The Location and the friendly staff. I like the security of the hotel and house keeping. They don't disturb you when you are in the room. The most thing I liked about the breakfast. The breakfast was soo good!!! They make fresh smoothie for you and everything that makes you a good breakfast.

We stayed in a twin room.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We stayed in a twin room. The beds where extremely hard. I usually prefer a firm matteres but this was like nothing I had every felt. We moved rooms 3 times to try find a more suitable bed. Was better but not great.

Good location but unfriendly reception!!
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Poor reception staff hence poor check-in experience... Everything seem to be a big effort when they didn't provide us with our request in first place & didn't appear keen to help or come up with many options

Spacious resort.
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Noise from construction works on the canal during the day time. Music from 'Pataya Walking Street' could be heard in the room the whole night. Would be nice to have towels available at the fitness.

Spacious resort. Nice swimming pool. Many choices for breakfast.

The location as it is just steps away from walking street...
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The twin beds are hard and lots of mosquitoes at the lobby The sight and smell when crossing the bridge to get to the main building / lobby are not pleasant

The location as it is just steps away from walking street & close to restaurants

Nice location. Poor quality service
    • Tropical Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Quite a bit. On check in I was told I was upgraded to a Villa. This was not true... I was given the same type room facing a construction site.... Original was garden facing as per booking. As I checked in past midnight could not make out. on both the mornings of my stay there was no hot water for a shower. Further, the AC duct was leaking and dripping on the floor. Complained four times and was not rectified.

Location was excellent. Breakfast was good.