Reviews of Sawasdee Sea View 3 stars

302/1 M.10 Soi 10 Pattaya 2 Rd., Pattaya City, Chonburi, 20260 Pattaya Central, Thailand

6.1

6.1

5.9

6.2

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff had virtually no English skills which is the common language used in the hospitality industry in the modern world we live in. But the staff were pleasant and patient and we got there eventually

Nice clean and modern hotel with friendly staff, in great location at an exceptional price

No warm water for shower in room 333 need to fix, breakfast is so so

Short walk to the beach, big shopping mall nearby and many shop around..hotel in a quiet street so you can have a good sleep at night 💤

Flies

Had breakfast on 2 occasions first time had fried eggs toast eggs could have been cooked a little longer 2 time had tahi and breakfast which was delicious

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The receptionist made me pay before seeing the room. After paying and seeing the room, we then found out it was rediculasly small and dirty. The aircon unit was discusting and the room was like a prison cell. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world and this was the worst. I immedatly demanded a refund but they abruptly objected saying no. What they are doing at the hotel should be illegal. The hotel is exremly outdated and almost set out in and industrial envornment. Luckily we only booked for two nights so as I left first thing in the morning after my first night, I lost money for the second unattended night. I feel sorry for people seeing the nice pictures on the website, then booking for a week to then realise they gave to sieve there holiday in a dirty prison cell. Even the staff admitted that the pictures were not the same as the rooms. Ansolutly illegal activities happening here. Thailand should crack down on activities like this if they intended to try and keep tourism.

Nothing I like about this hotel. It should be illegal for them to open for business!!!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

booked out after one night(booked 3x). booked double, was given twin, light switch broken, stained sheets, towels rotten, overall unpleasant experience. Picture of hotel on site was at least 10 years old. present look very different.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The computer in the reception area is old and does not work at all.

Location is very good. Close to all amenities. Friendly and helpful staff. Good WiFi signal. English Tv stations.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

there is no Safe box in the room, Room is not clean. i was missing some staff from my room, when I tell that story to r. Desk , they tell me that they gonna check with housekeeping and try to guess, they don’t know anything :) i only Like the Location .

Location is great

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is tragic, even at a low-cost hotel. It can really suit a very undemanding guest. The food is cold, it does not heat up. Coffee diluted, tea light and staff reluctant. Better to eat somewhere else.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I went budget as in picture I thought, big mistake, I was given an upgrade, all good then. Still waiting for refund because I brought a different Visa card with me, so had to pay for the room again with new card, not happy as I paid for it all up front before coming to Thailand 😠😠

Close to beach and other facilities

On pattaya beach road soi 10. 10 baht to walking street by baht bus .clean bathroom n good hot water. Have a tourist travel desk at reception to help wt ur tours n affordable taxi to airport

• Standard Double or Twin Room

On a busy narrow alley so lots of traffic and people noise coming through badly fitting windows all hours. Everything was dated and worn out, badly needs refurbishment.

Central location.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms were outdate worn down. Toilets are bad. The hotel charged my credit card in full weeks before I had my stay. The standard room in booked was so bad I had to upgrade and pay for a bigger room it still was bad but I had no choice. One staff was very helpful. The night front desk lady couldn't care less even ignored me when I was speaking to her. Is the worst Hotel I have ever booked on booking.com

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

They need to make a deep cleaning to those room's as the table & Tv stand seemed so dusty.

Mr Eak the bell boy was so helpful & always concerned about us & others guests aswell.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

All except staffs. Food not muslim friendly since this hotel serving pork. But we paid for breakfast. And the facilities in the room is worst.

Staff friendly

Reception Staff does not know English. Though our booking was already there, she could not find from her file or computer. We waited for long time to check-in. We tried to explain and showed my booking confirmation on my smart phone. She demanded money as if walk in guests. After our protest and after long time we did our check-in. Then she said breakfast is included. When 6 people out of 18 were taking breakfast, reception told that breakfast is not included. Our people did not complete the breakfast and she charged 1100 THB. When I argued and told her to complain to their authority, then she contacted somebody and informed me that they are not charging any money due to their mistake. So, staff is rude and do not know how to behave the guest. One staff named Ekka was good and helpful. No cup boards in the room to keep your clothes. Bathroom was not up to the mark.

Only Location

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Too small, not clean and not get what I booked. Have been told all booked already and I checked in exactly 2pm...wonder how all booked. Recommend not to book this hotel. They talk in Thai thinking, I do not understand. As booking from booking.com have no commission so they do not care.

Too small and not get what I booked. Have been told all booked already and I checked in exactly 2pm...wonder how all booked

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Sorry one more thing that make me very sick is Wi-Fi not working at all we had been seeing the lobby staff almost everyday until we give up but ayutthaya is the best

Hi staff is good n helpful but what shock me is that room has no chair at all people like me love writing for the day n that really makes me crazy somehow i was given a chair but i will not consider sawadee seaview again if l'm in pattaya thks very much

Seriously .... Everything

The awesome part is that the property is right by the Pattaya Beach and you hardly had to walk like 10 paces-es. Plus the Pattaya Walking Street is not so far away from the hotel site..

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very basic. Not even a small table or chair to sit down to use a notebook. In room wi/fi slow. Your own gig on your mobile device plan a lot better

Good location . Good breakfast for the room rate

• Standard Double or Twin Room

they need to return the money they have stolen from my bank...

the hotel which i have stayed at has charged my card double the rate of the room even though we payed cash on arrival. they have charged my bank 5500 baht when my whole stay was only around 2000 baht...

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room facilities should be given more for long staying guests

Rooms were not like same as photos as i booked.. I have upgraded even its competitive prices

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel is too old for its age, needs a serious make over , TV and Refrigerator provided is Anitiques , No Lift, Room size is small but value for money.

Location & Staff ... too helpful

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Excellent location, very near the beach and eating places and not far from the famous Walking Street. The breakfast was good and they also provided free water bottles in the room.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The overall condition of the room and the property was in a very poor state. The hotel was very dirty and smelly.My room was the size of a cupboard and the bathroom and shower was in terrible condition. Infact, there was no hot water. I was frightened to sleep as I was worried about what insects or animals might come and join me ! I guess you get what you pay for. I am a regular visitor to Pattaya ( once a month ) and I will certainly choose more carefully next time. Much nicer options at much cheaper prices. Should be in the 500 baht bracket and then i would accept it for what it is.

To be honest the only two positive things were the location and friendliness of the staff. T

Room was dated.. Breakfast was boring. Buffet however very basic. Eggs wete pre cooked and always cold. Just 2 dishes change from day to day. Would skip breakfast next time.

It is in idea location for guys looking to "connect" in Pattaya. Meters to beach road, 15 minutes walk to walking street or 2 mins by baht bus. Room was large for the money. Good value for the money. Guest friendly. Bring her home? no problem.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

I would have liked a wardrobe in the room, so as I could unpack my case and hang my clothes.

Lovely welcoming and helpful staff. Clean rooms and a lovely breakfast every morning too. A great location close to the beach. A great short stay hotel for the price.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel lobby and restaurant used flimsy plastic lawn furniture. Deluxe rooms with balcony in the "new" wing don't have balcony if you have twin beds. Hotel staff lost a towel, accused me for stealing it and wouldn't replace it for rest of a stay (2 days)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Horrible little rooms. Very noisy aircon. Inedible breakfast. Had to pay cash.

Horrible little rooms, very unfriendly and unhelpful receptionist. WIFI kept breaking down. Breakfast ok if you are really hungry and have no taste buds. Had to pay cash, they claimed their card machine was down, also had to pay a security deposit.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast could have been better, didn't like it. Coffee and tea disgusting and poor variety of food. Cleanness of rooms wasn't the best, very old facilities that desperately needs improvement. Maybe they're waiting for you to break something in order to renovate it, since there was quite a list of fees to pay if you did break something. Staff not very friendly, but I can't complaint.

The location is more than great, situated in the middle of Pattaya, you can easily reach the beach and restaurants/shops/malls by a very small walking distance.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Being scrutinised for asking for a roll of toilet paper and some soap. I felt like I had to justify getting some after not having my room serviced the previous day, at my choice.

The location provided good access to shopping ashamed entertainment. If you don't mind a stroll it was close enough to Walking Street. The breakfast was plentiful with enough variety to give your stomach a good start to the day.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This hotel is not just unclean, it is nasty. The pillows stunk,had to get others, the elevator had spit all over the walls, the bathroom had dirty hand prints on the walls, sheet had holes, curtains had big stains, I can go on.....

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Sawasdee Sea View is really worth money on a destination like Pattaya. They have a restaurant and well informed travel desk who will guide to explore the place to the max with reasonable packages.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Towel lightly fruit juice,split.this matter fine 300 bhat to me. IAM stay at hotel past four times,and my friends also recommend your hotel.housekeeping lady very tarchure to me.this matter very irritated to me and my friends.Towel worth very low cost

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Complete hotel is old. Room are terrible like in horror film, the toilet is too scary. WiFi dont work well. In one word dont go here!

Only good location near beach.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

This hotel is sub standered , the staff are very unfriendly ,and un cooperative, Desk clerk was very rude ,and the rooms are not good , no shower toilet and shower in small space .i never look at this facility again , the worst facility I have ever stayed in my travelling in the past 35 years in 25 countries ..

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Furniture a little old and breakfast could be improved.

Excellent location in a quiet street but with beach at 200m and shops, bars, restaurant in walking distance. Very clean rooms cleaned everyday. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

breakfast was very poor, from 7am sounded like there was a school dinner hall outside your room. there was a phone somewhere in the hallway that went off every 10 mins. room small, bathroom dated and the air-con DID NOT WORK. (don t know about anyone else but to me the air-con not working is a big thing if you are staying in thailand) Told the lady at the front disk, she shrugged and said that she would send someone. BUT DIDN T. Really, I think, that the air didnt work for me didnt work for the people b4 me and isn t going to work 4 the next 20 people. THE AIR-CON WAS FROM THE 1960s. I have stayed in many hotels in pattaya and written many reviews and this is the worst one I have submitted. DO NOT STAY IF YOU WANT OR NEED A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP.

location, parking space and safe in the room.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff could rip you off, so be careful when you ask for taxi etc,

Good breakfast and cannot complain. Just the Breakfast is worth the money you pay for hotel

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Bed sheets, and towels can be more fresher.

Beach is really 100 meters away,and walking street is close by, Pattaya beach road walk is nice option.Nearby food joints, super markets, and transport facilities. Pretty good brfeakfast as part of rental package. Luggage room facility for free, which is really good.Travel agent inside hotel that is good convenience.Room has fridge and water boiler.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very old hotel. Needs so much maintenance . Breakfast was horrible. Most of the staff we impolite. The pictures isn't same as the real ones.

Only Location was good.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Like most Sawasdee Group hotels, showing its age and could use a facelift.

centrally located minutes from beach. Spacious rooms, better than average buffet breakfast, good value for its location.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was very small and smelly. There was literally no view from the window as it was blocked by a large privacy screen constructed just outsife the exterior of the building. The TV in the room was an old CRT. The building appeared old and outdated. There was only one electric outlet in the room for the TV and charging cell phones.

Proximity to the beach was good! Breakfast buffet served downstairs was also good.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Smelly pillows. Very dirty air-con, has not been cleaned for a long time. Very low water pressure in the bathroom.

Basic breakfast okay for the hotel rate. Staff service responsive

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

extrem unfrendly staff (3 from 4), hair and dirt on floor in room and bath, very old and loud aircondition without remote control. No table and no chair in room....

Elevator, location, breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything about this place sucks this hotel has 4 other hotels which are upmarket and thsee hotels are shown on website to be good but when you arrive you basically stuck in a one night stand hotel

Nothing about it sparked me

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything to do with the hotel was terrible apart from the staff.the roons look NOTHING like the photos. The food was terrible. The bathroom in the room was disgusting. There was mould everywhere!!! The aircon was from 1925 and smelled when turned on.. if you want a pleasent stay and somewhere to relax go somewhere else. I was lucky I only stayed for 2 nights

The staff were very nice and friendly

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I booked a De-lux twin room. The room allocated was nothing like the Delux twin room I booked there 7 years ago. It was smaller as were the beds. It looked tired and worn. I too was tired and worn so I couldn't be bothered questioning if this was a delux or what is termed a Superior room.

Breakfasts were consistently good, especially if one likes to eat Thai food. Well cooked and as much as one wanted.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel very dated and past its best.but this is reflected in the price , rooms small no kettle ;

Location no girl bars or working girls on this soi '10'. 100 Mts from beach and only400 Mts from walking st; exilant unlimited breakfast 2 Thai dishes and Thai soup plus the usual toast American / English ;fruit and drinks In hotel parking car or motorbike ; small room but had safe but no kettle hotel past its best but good for budget traveler okay for families single girls and couples but I would say not romantic surroundings no pool but can have pass for sister hotel nearby. But better pool at top of mikes department store 100bht ? Deckchairs on beach 40 bht ; taxi to from walking st 20 bht Surrounded by 4/5 star hotels

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very bad staff attitude no service mindedness at all it's a shame that the hotel hires staff with such unprofessional attitudes - sick sick sick attitude Seriously, all staff need training and attitude adjustment - from lowest level to the highest level - they are so rude and non-service minded - they are a huge negative for the hotel

the rooms were big and quite clean - location is good too - central pattaya

Dirty and hot

The dirtiest hotel I have ever seen, hot like a hell or like a sauna.

Value for money, everything worked

Noisy air con

Close to beach

Value for money

Location / quiet.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The taps in the bathroom.

Close to the beach.

Convenient

Good

Good location. Bell boy EAK very good.

Wi Fi was horrible.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

not clean rooms, bathroom tools broken

very nice

Good buffet breakfirst

Rooms are good

no lift on the 4th flr

location is great. food is great

Nothing everything was good

Good clean room..good bed.good breakfirst all was nice...nere the beach.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very noisy. No sleep. A flophouse.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very old hotel, no lift in the hotel.check in staff need more appropriate attitude towards clients.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

a great budget hotel, near all the action,

No comments

No disturbance cool climate

Great location .friendly staff. clean Comfortable hotel

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The standard rooms are too small and not 3 star.

Wifi Room view

Wifi wasn’t working and we had to sit all the time in the lobby to Access wifi We didn’t like and checked out one day early

Room facilities... Not value for Money

Location nearer to Beach

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Clogged Bathrooms. Staffs were rude!!! Not worth for the money. Havent seen such a worst Bathroom in my life. 😔

Close to seafront

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very old and run down with only basic services.

Close to the beach and large