Reviews of Sawasdee Village 4 stars

38 KateKwan Rd., T. Karon, Phuket, 83100 Kata Beach, Thailand

#21 of 85 hotels in Kata Beach

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Original room was not a patch on the upgrade. If you intend more than a couple of days, worth going for Cabana room.

We upgraded from Garden deluxe to Cabana and the difference was amazing. We had direct pool access from our ground floor with our own steps into the pool. Less than a 5M swim to the pool bar for cocktails! The pool bar shut at 6pm so no noise in the evening. We also had a direct access from the pool to the shower. The grounds were all decked out with Thai decorations/statues etc. making it a lovely walk from street to room.

• Double or Twin Room with Swimming Pool Access

Staff needs to be more professional and courteous especially reception staff who act like debt collectors; the first thing they ask for is money on arrival and it seems their main job is counting daily cash money revenues in front of guests which I think looks unprofessional. Atleast do it behind scenes!

Beautiful pool. Nice modern rooms.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location is great and when I say great I mean It! It's close to a small beach and there are lots of tour operators and bike rentals all around. If you go to Phuket it definitely worth a stay!

• Double or Twin Room with Swimming Pool Access

Staff were excellent, we arrived very late and very tired and they couldn't have been more helpful. If you're going to stay there would definitely recommend the swim up room.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Only the mosquitos, but I am aware that there is a substance that could be sprayed once a year and it is so powerful that would keep them away for good for most of the year. Maybe the hotel couldinvest on this, rather than keep spraying on a daily basis.

There were different kinds of rooms: the Cabana with direct access to the big pool and with a modern deco, the villas which were more secluded and also with access to the big pool and then the rooms that were scattered around and had a lot of character with a little porch in the front, table and benches, and still close to the pool. Bed nets were provided to fight the mosquitos and staff would come to spray the rooms on a daily basis. A heaven for nature lovers as there is a jungle style vegetation all around. Hammoks with colourful cushions to be found everywhere. Peaceful feeling and full relaxation. Very tasteful deco and lovely staff. A great stay is guaranteed. The only issue were the mosquitos, but if you bring some repellent you will be OK.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It’s a great place! Love everything about it! Great bed, breakfast, awesome view around hotel, room is beautiful, pool goes right from balcony around hotel area. Pool is clean and big.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Mosquitoes... We felt a little trapped when retuning to our room in the evening as we were confined to our mosquito nets... Staff did offer to spray our room though.. Western skin must be popular

Staff were really friendly. Grounds and pools amazing

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had to wait 45 minutes for our hotel shuttle to pick us up at the airport on arrival.

The entire overall experience. Would rebook for a return visit to Phuket.

• Double or Twin Room with Swimming Pool Access

This place is perfect. Nothing bad to say at all

Breathtaking... words can’t describe how beautiful this place is. Such beautiful designs. The pool is incredible, the staff are beyond friendly and humble. The room has a shower that comes from the ceiling so if feels like your standing under a water fall. It’s designed so it’s like being in a rain forest. You HAVE to stay here. And book for at least a week so you can enjoy it! 10/10

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- Breakfast is just ok. - Housekeeping was kinda iffy. The shower didn’t seem super clean and one time they left the door open as they were finished cleaning (with some of our valuables right there on the table). - SUPER expensive. Seriously. We paid $225 a night and breakfast was around $8 pp per day extra. Expected more for the price. The price doesn’t even make sense, given the Resort was nearly empty the entire time we were there. Wouldn’t lowering the price a bit bring more business?

- Good location a 10 min walk from Kata beach, which is one of the best beaches I’ve ever been to. They offer an hourly shuttle there too. - Design of the Resort is really, really cool. Amazing design and worthy of lots of pics. - Good pool with a pool bar in it as well. - Staff was very hospitable.

He town.

We began our stay with a garden view room, which was cosy, pleasant, but relatively small. On our 3rd night, we upgraded to the pool view (302) room - worth every penny and elevated our stay to a whole other level. Beautiful. Don't count on Phuket itself to provide the beauty and tranquility that this lovely hotel possesses - it was overcrowded, unclean and quite unpleasant to walk around. It's a good spot for day excursions to some stunning locations but not necessarily an enjoyable town to be in, compared to when we visited in 2014.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was a bit small and the bathroom could be refurbished.

The hotel's decoration is wonderful : paradise tropical garden, the little houses, the pool.. the breakfast was delicious and offers many choices. Staff is smiling and helpful. There is a free shuttle going to the beach Every hour, which is very convenient. (It's a 10 Minutes Walk if you miss it).

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Mosquitoes! But it was a general problem in the area; it prevented us from enjoying the outside facilities of the Sawasdee; although the room does provide bug repellent and net around the bed :)

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights; the second night we upgraded to the pool-side villas which I HIGHLY recommend. The garden villas are nice as well; but the pool-side ones are much bigger, brighter, and have access to a private pool shared by all pool-side villas :)

• Double or Twin Room with Swimming Pool Access

There’s not one thing I didn’t like.

The accommodations exceeded our expectations in every way. The property was so clean, staff was amazing, room was spacious, pools were beautiful and we had everything we needed. The property made me feel like I was stepping into paradise. The room was amazing. The beds were so comfortable and the lights in the ceiling was a unique touch. There was a rain shower that led into the pool that was amazing. Every day they leave 4 large bottles of water in the room and they put a fruit plate in the fridge for the first day along with a welcome drink. It’s those small details that are appreciated. The location was perfect. There are lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance. The beach was a short 10 mintue walk. There were taxis waiting outside the resort at all times. Since we did excursions with a hotel pick up there was a man outside the entrance that would assist us in getting into the right shuttle. There’s not one bad thing I could say about this place. Definitely purchase the daily breakfast. The food was amazing and there was a variety of choices every day. We got the double bed pool access room that as 516 square foot room. I am going back for sure!

• Pool Villa Suite

Daily cleaning could be better. Just a quick clean of the taps etc to remove soap scum does wonders. And maybe proper milk for room tea and coffee...we were only given the powder sachets which isn’t that great and I love a good cup of tea.

The Baray Villa we stayed in was exquisite. The service from staff was great and they are always so helpful. Hotel was close to shops so walking around wasn’t a problem. Breakfast buffet was great! And so was the Baray Spa. Overall, a great place to holiday for couples...not really a place to take the kids to as the resort is very romantically and artfully styled.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The cleanness of the room was quite poor... sheets had blood stains. Even after asking to change the sheets, we got new ones that were also stained. The mosquito net around the bed was full of dust. The staff could be more helpful... we asked to have a transfer from the airport to the hotel and their answer was quite shocking. They told us to book it ourselves in a not so polite way. Was quite negatively impressed by their answer.

The decor is quite good. It does look like an oasis in the middle of Kata Beach area. The omelettes are fantastic!

• Double or Twin Room with Swimming Pool Access

Staff seem to be not quiet warm and welcoming. Everywhere in Thailand you are greeted with "Sawdeekap" except in this hotel you don't hear it a lot. Staff needs to be more professional in approaching and dealing with guests, and definitely take more initiative. I stayed for 5 nights; one night there was no hot water. The other night there was no water at all in the room. Had to call twice to tell them about it as I needed to have a shower late at night to wake up early morning to head to the airport. It took hours until they called me and offered me to go shower in another room and go back to my original room which was not very practical. Also, 3 hours wait to get a box of tissues in the room and two calls. Lots of mosquitos in the room but thank god there was a bed net to hold them back.These were basically the reasons I didn't score them 5 stars all the way.

The pool access room was awesome. One of the best pools I have ever seen. As if you are taking a swim in the middle of the jungle. Room was spacious and neat. Loved the blinking stars on the ceiling. Almost 5 star hotel premises and facilities.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

If you are not a guest of the hotel you will have to pay a fee to use the pool.

There was only one level for accomodation, the breakfast was great with plenty of choice and the staff were always more than willing to assist.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bed so confortable and very lovely rooms and clean. Breakfast was very good, there is olive oil in breakfast and a lot of variety, we appreciate that! :)

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hot shower heater not working.The rest was comfortable.

Very nice landscape & pleasant stay at Sawasdee Village.You can't believe it was a hidden gems in the kata town.Will plan a stay at Sawasdee again.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I'm allergic to dust. My room was really Dusty - had runny nose and was sneezing during my stay all throughout. Hotel is good 15 mins away from the beach. Food options nearby are limited and everything closes early. I stayed in a Garden view room - photos look much better than reality.to be fair - we were not blessed with good weather and it was raining. Maybe the place looks better when it is sunny. They wanted to take a copy of our credit card - front and back at the reception. Who does that? You can block an amount, but keeping a photocopy of my card is too risky for me. When I wasn't okay with it - I had to pay a deposit of 2500 ThB. If you call yourself a 4 str hotel, got to be a bit more classy than that. And less dusty

Staff - very polite and nice.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Rooms need a serious refurbishment. Bathrooms looked old and tired, squeeky floors, and a good coat of paint all round the hotel.

Staff were super friendly, especially the ones serving breakfast.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I thought room size was a bit small but it did give a cosy feeling. for 2-3 days holiday you can live with this room size. My room was garden view room.

This is the first time we splurged on a hotel or resort because I am pregnant and not sure how much I would be able to venture outside. Photos on website excited us as both of us - my husband and me are art and culture lovers. Without a second thought we booked it. It was completely worth it. It is extremely lovely, cosy and tastefully created place. Considering the spread and greenery lots of mosquitos is an obvious worry but the resort is maintained extremely well with regular fumigations. Rooms are also Super neat, clean and Creative. The pool is a bit small but the way it is designed does not give you a feeling of it being small at all. We fell in love so much that we specifically did photography for about an hour around the campus. The staff is also very polite and prompt. It also has a spa - Baray Spa. Being pregnant I was very cautious but they knew how to treat And also had recommendations for which treatments would suit me the best. Rest of course the spa rooms were no less to give you a feeling of king and queen :) absolutely recommend this place if you want a relaxing holiday

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Dirty dishes remained in room for 3 days. General cleanliness not really up to the mark. Glass was dirty mirrors foggy (in fact someone previously had written with their finger 'clean' on it). Like many resorts internet is not great. But better than others. There are lots of mosquitos but that is to be expected as there is still water around the villas. They do a lot to control this. But what was a little distracting were the floating dead fish passing your villa regularly. It was also very annoying that they play music throughout the entire day with speakers fitted in front of your villa. So if you want to relax and listen to the water or birds there is no chance. Also when I was given directions to the beach I was told to go the wrong way. Also the beach access is not as close as it appears on maps, it is quite a big walk regardless. Also was not that impressed to find that the air conditioner had been dripping onto my laptop for a day before noticing it. When I informed cleaning they said 'put computer here [pointing to the other table]. But would stay here again.

As you walk in from the chaos that is Phuket, the mangee dogs, rats and noise you enter a paradise. Trickling water sounds and wonderfully designed resort. The rooms are not all that spacious but presented well. With comfortable beds and private verandahs.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Spraying the room against mosquitos before nighttime makes little sense as it doesn't kill the mosquitos. Open sewage on the way to city center.

Mosquito net for the beds made sense. Very romantic resort. Friendly staff. Nice restaurant with reasonable prices. Protection against mosquitos recommended. Excellent breakfast buffet. Nice joint pool for the double rooms. Pool bar with small dishes. Good massage offers. Walking distance to beach 5-10min (better south) or by hotel shuttle every hour.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

didn't complain about the clogged toilets or the incessant mosquitos that haunt this property more than others. The one time I needed the staff they weren't helpful at all. Tried to charge me double what a taxi would just to pick me up from the beach when I forgot my wallet in the room. This after asking why I didn't just take a taxi after I already explained that I was stranded. 1-2 mile pickup treated like a real pain. Not very hospitable at all.

property design and ambience was great, very romantic. Loved the jungle feel. Room was tiny but cozy.

• Pool Villa Suite

Coffee at breakfast could be better. However, I find this rather common problem for Thailand.

Location was perfect with easy acess to restaurants and short walk to Kata beach about 10-15 min unless you want to take free shuttle from this property to the beach. Private pool for villas residents was very nice.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bathroom is a tad cramped. A lot of mosquitoes in the hotel grounds.

The ambience of the hotel, it felt like we were in a jungle resort instead of city centre. Absolutely loved the pool and the pool bar! The food was good. The Apple TV in the room is an excellent idea!

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

This property is extremely beautiful. I real gem and located close to everything. The hotel shuttle will take you to the beach but I say walk. There are a ton of street vendors and that is half the fun of the location :)

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Transfer to the airport was a little pricey 1200baht. When across the road offered 1000. As we were waiting for our transfer at reception at 10am we asked for water and they couldn't give us any unless we paid, which we found a bit rude. The reception ladies weren't that friendly which was a shame as the rest of the stay the staff were great.

We loved the decor of the place and the grounds. It was all very grand and special. Felt like you weren't in phuket at all. It felt like pure luxury within thai traditional style.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The bathroom could use some updating and the mattresses could have used a soft topper. A fitness center or access to a local gym would be a welcome addition.

The staff and food were great!!! The free shuttle to and from the beach were helpful. Location was excellent! It was a charming place and we would definitely come back!

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Slow wi Fi, water did not drain in shower properly and water dripping from extractor. Minor problems really.

The swimming pool, all the decorations and style.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff were very cordial and very helpful. Stepping onto the hotel grounds made you feel like you weren't even in Kata. Everything was perfect, everything smelled like citronella, there was light music like a spa and the sound of water flowing and the resort was beautiful, best hotel I've ever been. I recommend it to anyone travelling in Kata, very lovely place!

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

If you get bitten quiet easily I would highly recommend you stock up on insect spray, however, the hotel does provide some wipes/balm for bites but you may need more than this. You will find lots of pharmacy's near by as well.

Quiet and tranquil hotel, felt very relaxing throughout the trip. Great location with a good variety of restaurants near by and walking distance to the beaches. Staff were very accommodating and friendly. Great value for money. I stayed in a room by the pool which was perfect. Most definitely will be returning.

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There were many ants in the half opened bathroom and we had to spray them before shower. When we found Sawasdee Village on this site and we saw those pictures of pools it seems like we could use both of them, but we couldn't, because the room-access-pool is only for Baray Villa's guests, not for Sawasdee's.

The atmosphere was amazing and breathtaking. When we entered the territory of the hotel a whole new and different world opened for us with respect to the hustle and bustle of Phuket. Staff was very friendly and polite, the breakfast is absolutely worth its price. Our room was a bit tight, but the bed size compensated us. There are many lovely little details in the hotel: the library which is wonderful, huge asian styled hammocks and secret little places everywhere. Though it's not a seaside accomodation, absolutely reccomended near Kata Beach.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

the staff

a very old and not well taken care of The staff were professional and great had it not been for them it would have really been a waste. the property should be in the 39-49 USD range

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room could have been bigger. Too many mosquitos around the pool which is SO annoying... The staff was ok-good but not the best either.

Amazing pool and area around the pool. It is cool to have a happy hour drink in the pool too :). This hotel is enchanting and beautiful even more by night! We had our room in front of the pool which we apreciated a lot too!! The breakfast is great. The room is nice and the bed comfortable. Many restaurants, bars and massage salons 2 minutes walk from the hotel!

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location,very convenient. Spa facilities professional. Restaurant, Thai cuisine, heavy on seafood but delicious. Personnel very attentive and friendly.

Abmience room swimming pool

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rooms were a bit dissapointing, looked a bit tired.

Overall vibe at the hotel is good.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Been before - its looking tired now. Needs a good revamp.

Friendly staff

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Air con noisy, light switches in wrong places, dark room.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

bathroom smelled like sewage, door to our room was broken, spa was very overrated

Great breakfast buffet, friendly staff, nice pool, good design

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Have to be a little bit more clean in the rooms and the bathroom.

Everything was amazaing after the upgrade of the room. The Deluxe room was terrible.

Nice breakfast. Nice pool. Just love it

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rooms were a little small but totally adequate. They could probably do with an update...

The common areas were very nice.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

staff were super friendly and the grounds are lovely. Tv set up in the room with a computer HDMI to watch netflix on the free wifi

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Strange smell in the room, probably from the old furniture and old wood floor. The rooms are small.

Good location, nice staff, nice ambiance.

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

First stayed in the garden rooms , they were nice but very small. Upgraded to the villas

Loved the villas, they were amazing

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Oasis in Phuket, loved the pool and walking distance to the beach and restruants

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Pool Villa Suite

Breakfast was good. Location is good. room with own pool was awesome.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Wifi was a little annoying

Staff were superb and the resort is a little slice of jungle heaven amidst the chaos

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

too…oooooooo many mosquitoes!!

everything

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The pool is amazing. Very good breakfast. We had the room close to the pool. We will be back again...

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Everything was wonderful

The ambiance was amazing! Perfect for a couples' vacation.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Too many mosquitoes

Very friendly and helpful staff, food is amazing

• Pool Villa Suite

Morning breakfast food choice less

Room was awesome

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Garden Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Lots of mosquitos... Can't be helped though!

The smell, the calmness, the staff, the location, the space, the pool...everything!

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Pool Villa Suite

Breakfast and general maintenance of the hotel

Baray Villa Garden Staff Spa All very nice!

• Reviewed: 18 May 2016

The walk to the beach is not pleasant, although there is a free shuttle bus every hour. The superior room was very small and claustrophobic, with windows looking onto common circulation space. Definitely not worth the money.

The interior design is stunning for people who like oriental (Arabic) decor. The restaurant is good.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2016

they don't change the towel often. I used the beach towel and it was so dirty, I put it on the floor for exchange a new one. but after I came back, they just folded again and put on the table and expect I use it again.

location is good, we stay in the villa, little pricy but totally worth it. I don't recommend to stay in apartment because it's kinda noisy

• Reviewed: 11 April 2016

Room size for guests staying in Double room

Quiet location although central to Kata, Breakfast, Pool, Poolside bar, restaurant ambience, tropical surroundings, freebies through coupons and vouchers

• Reviewed: 5 April 2016

Nothing! Everything was perfect

This place is so so beautiful! The pool oh my god, no words. The staff were so friendly and helpful The breakfast buffet is the best! Room service was great The room and bathroom are so pretty and really all I can say is that it's awesome

• Reviewed: 28 March 2016

Stunning place with extremely helpful & friendly staff. Rooms are not massive but are beautifully furnished & have everything you need. Not directly on the beach but the hotel provide an hourly shuttle bus to Kata beach or it is only approx 10mins to walk. Beach here is less busy & cleaner than Phatong.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2016

The employees of the hotel are useless. Impossible to get any help on anything, impossible to get any advice on something, any estimation of duration of a trip by taxi.

The hotel is fantastic, full of trees, an amazing swimming pool! The restaurant of the hotel is very good, I got one of the best massages in the SPA of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2016

there are little pools just outside the door of our room, and there was a frog quacking at the midnight.

Awesome garden just outside the door and great food, excellent swimming pool. The room is set up with a strong Thai style, with a quite spacey bathroom. Staffs are friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2016

The hotel is in a beautiful green tropical garden, shame it's not possible to relax in it without being sevearly bitten by vicious mosquitos; there are hundreds of them everywhere! Also, I thought the hotel was a bit overpriced; the little chalets we stayed in were very dark and dated in a desparate need of refurbishment. Shame

Good location, close to Kata beach (approx 10 min walk), which I thought was the best from all the beaches around. Fab breakfast, great variety of cold and hot food cooked in fornt of you whilst you wait Feels more safe as the hotel is on a hill so during the tsunami few years ago the hotel was not affected at all.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2015

The mosquitoes in this place are ridiculously hungry. I had more than 10 bites just sitting down for 10 minutes. Which I know is out of their control and bound to happen.

I loved everything. I liked how secluded we were from the rest of the kata beach area and how exotic the resort is. The breakfast and pool are worth the money let alone how much they spoil you with the rest of their facilities.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2015

Trust me! In every respect all elements associated with the resort were excellent. It is clear to me management and staff read prior feedback and word hard to eliminate all shortcomings. I will go back, again and again.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2015

We stayed one night the weather was awful but the staff made it !!!they were so polite ( like all thai people). The only thing for me was we arrived in an evening and went straight to eat I got a prawn dish and it smelt awfull, I couldn't eat it!! But my god did breakfast the next morning make up for it stunning service and what a variety of things to eat, amazing!

• Reviewed: 22 August 2015

The only thing was the amount of Mosquitos. Although the hotel try to tackle it and provide balm and lotion to protect you, the amount of water at the hotel and in the villas mean the Mosquitos love it there.

We loved everything about this hotel! It's paradise in the centre of Phuket. If your budget allows it, book the villa. The rooms are incredible with two floors and a 'personal assistant'. I honestly cannot stress enough how great this hotel is and how helpful all the staff are. We had room service, dinner in the thai restaurant and breakfast at the hotel and both the food and variety were excellent for all three.

• Reviewed: 14 June 2015

This is the forth and last hotel we booked for our trip to Thai, and it is a terrible ending to our journey. We had a Garden Deluxe Twin Room and the room is very small and dark and depressing (no window!), it actually smells like mould! As it is on the pool side and with no ventilation at all, you can imagine how damp it is (there is mildew on the back of the bathroom door). We rather stay out of our room but the mosquitoes!!! Yes they feasted on my legs and arms. We did not enjoy the room even a bit, wonder how they can charge over 3,200 for this room (facilities are old and need some updates too...)! It's not a pleasant stay at all, especially compared with another hotel we booked near Kata beach for only half the price! We would not recommend this hotel to anyone, if you what you want is a sunny tropical holiday.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2015

The pool area is very shaded by trees so its hard to get a good sunbathing spot. The pool bar was quite expensive and the garden deluxe rooms are very small and need updating. The outside area of the room is also enclosed and shaded

staff were very friendly

• Reviewed: 13 April 2015

This was the perfect place to stay to end our holiday. Staff are tentative and the hotel grounds are stunning. It's very close to local bars, shops and restaurants. I just wished I could have stayed longer.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2015

This resort is absolutely beautiful, their attention to detail really shines through. They have every amenity you could possibly need and the rooms are very comfortable! Staff is amazing! If possible go for the villa-you won't regret it!!

There are also 33 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Sawasdee Village traveller photo gallery