Reviews of Siam@Siam, Design Hotel Bangkok 5 stars

865 Rama 1 Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Phaya Thai, 10330 Bangkok, Thailand

#358 of 1,480 hotels in Bangkok

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Great location and great value for money!
    • Club Room

It was a bit of a challenge to log onto the hotel wifi. Especially for android phones.

I liked the high floor and view of the city. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast had good variety.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Good but bring own plastic bags.
    • Deluxe Room

The room was not properly cleaned. There’s panty liner wrapper on the basin when I checked in. One of the front desk staff wanted to charge me 150baht for the plastic bag for putting laundry. So bring your own bags if you wish to stay here.

The location was good. It’s near the National Stadium BTS. Generally, staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

I was in Thailand for two months in a lot of hotels but Siam...
    • Deluxe Room

I was in Thailand for two months in a lot of hotels but Siam Siam was the best hotel I have ever been to in Thailand, including a great location, a magnificent roof, a very high level restaurant, just a memorable experience, a truly courteous staff, a different level above everyone. Thank you very much and I'm sure I'll be there the next time.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Well designed and creative hotel but service just not good enough- this needs to be addressed.
    • Deluxe Room

We were given a room key, on entering the room we found that the room was already in use and somebody else’s things were already there. It was 5am in the morning, we were tired and completely shocked that this was able to happen and then slightly concerned this could happen to our room when we were not there- we were worried about the safety of our belongings. In 3 days, our room wasn’t cleaned at all- day 1 was ok as we chilled, day 2 we got back at about 5pm and at 5.30 house keeping asked if they could tidy our room- far too late!!

Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

I LOVE Siam@Siam
    • Deluxe Room

I love every thing about Siam@Siam.

This was my second visit to Siam@Siam. I love the new look on the 10th floor. The rooms don't feel like hotel rooms, more like high end homes. When the door opened I couldn't stop but say 'wow, this is my room? This is beautiful'.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Good location big rooms
    • Deluxe Room

Beds not comfy. Pillow was hard and no options. Pool is small and not suitable for kids.

Location is great, nice design, staff is very nice, big and comfy rooms.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great location, well trained staff, all round comfort
    • Deluxe Room

The cost of the buffet breakfast at 499 baht was not for me. Although my friend said she enjoyed the food and the selection.

The room was big enough with storage space. Good hot water shower and bath tub. The bed was very comfortable for a good night's sleep. For the price it lived up to my expectations.

Well, first of all we got a nice upgrade!
    • Deluxe Room

Breakfast is “only” ok. But actually more than ok for the price you pay. In other 5 star hotels where we have been in BKK the breakfast was obviously better, BUT we also payed then 3 times the amount of the price!!

Well, first of all we got a nice upgrade! We really appreciated and enjoyed our stay in the lovely and spacious suite on the Heritage floor! Thanks so much again! The Design-Hotel is really different -in a very positive way! There are so many big and small things to look at, to see and to discover! The suite we got upgraded to was excellent, spacious, clean and an absolut recommendation worth! The service we received was also excellent. A special „thank you“ goes to the hotel manager not only for this great upgrade, but also for going out of his way to call several shops to help us in finding the right shop to buy a thai game that we wanted to get for friends as a souvenir. Also we loved the roof top bar at Siam@Siam. Compared to other roof top & famous sky bars we have been to in Bangkok, the one at Siam@Siam is really nice, cosy, great price for what you get, lovely service, not overcrowded and like the rest of the hotel different due to the slogan of being a Design Hotel. Its a sky bar where you feel comfortable and can actually spend quite a time and also drink quite a few drinks without spending a fortune. The location is perfect for shopping as it is only one stop from the 3 Siam shopping malls via Skytrain. We really enjoyed our time here, had nice chats to the staff and would always come back. This hotel has a great price for what you get!!!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The best hotel if the internet is fixed.
    • Heritage Room

a Hugh minus is the internet is not working or only some short time and so slow that it is not workable to do any business. Because the hotel is our number 1 favorite if we can have decent internet, we informed reception about this. They told us they are working on it!!! Before I book again, I will first check the progress about internet and I advise anyone to do if they need a good internet.

we like almost everything, the design, art, room, and especially the club lounge we liked very much. Actually we love the hotel so much that we like to come back every time we visit Bangkok if the internet is working well.

Very nice hotel, cleaned comfortable with an amazing pool...
    • Club Room

The staff don’t speak properly English and it was so hard to have an answer to our question!

Very nice hotel, cleaned comfortable with an amazing pool and view

A real experience
    • Deluxe Room

The only thing i dont like about Siam@siam is the powdered milk in the rooms, it doesn't work eith tea. I dont know why they cant use the little single serve uht milks.

The rooms are well set out, eveything is available to you. The television stations were fantastic. Breakfast spectacular.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

A real treat in Bangkok
    • Club Room

It is getting slightly tired and the bed surround was chipped. The canapes included in the package for club rooms aren't canapes, bit a fish or meat dish, potato offering, a side and cheeseboard. More of a light supper. We enjoyed it though. It would be nice if they offered mocktails alongside the cocktails.

We were upgraded to a Heritage room that had an amazing bath and bed. We enjoyed breakfast, plenty of choice, and the pool area was good. It is very close to the BTS and there is a 7/11 and Tesco nearby if you want any essentials.

The hotel was eclectic and fun, but the best part was how...
    • Club Room

The hotel was eclectic and fun, but the best part was how awesome the staff was. They went out of their way to make sure that all of our needs were met and that we were comfortable.

Overall is good especially the staff’s friendliness.
    • Deluxe Room

The bathroom drainage wasnt good. Used water didn’t drain properly despite the staff tried to unclog. Should have a separate shower stand as too high for get into bath. Bath rm not equipped with hand towels, ear buds Tv sound system not gd No welcome drink! Was welcomed by mosquitoes 😒. Staff claimed rainy season. If they could burn some incense to rid the mosquitoes, I believe I wl stay there again reception staff friendly but v slow

The way the hotel was designed with every details in mind

Superb location - walking distance to Siam Square precinct.
    • Deluxe Room

Towel was not washed even though I left it on floor as suggested. Was dirty but was hung up ‘for me’ instead of replaced.

Superb location - walking distance to Siam Square precinct. Very very close to main road but very quiet. Easy to get to Sky Train. Friendly, helpful staff, terrific breakfast, good air con, chill out spaces, amazing bathroom products, cool art throughout hotel and nice buzzy vibe (though pricey enough to not be available to riff-Taff!) - affordable.

A great hotel experience for people who like a different touch.
    • Club Room

The reception is a bit disorganized, they have a slow system. Otherwise, things were fine.

Just a brilliant hotel, great atmosphere, great design, great rooftop. We got upgraded to a magnificent room.

An enjoyable one night stay in Bangkok.
    • Deluxe Room

Coffee was awful at breakfast time.

Staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. Breakfast buffet was good. Rooftop restaurant and bar was a fantastic experience. Food up there was excellent and great views across the city. We loved the design and artwork in the building.

Smart choice
    • Deluxe Room

Confusing light switches and lights turned off for no reason at one point

Strong AC, decor was fun and part of the reason we chose this hotel. Comfortable pillow, bed and comforter. Bath was spacious and toiletries had a pleasant smell. Tasty breakfast, the service was A++

Overall I was greatly satisfied and can really recommend the place, especially if its your first sta
    • Deluxe Room

Loud aircon, however, I doubt, that even in more expensive hotels you would have substantial better conditions in this regard.

very good location, BTS is within 2min walking distance, Siam center with many possibilities for food, shopping etc 5-7 min. Great views from the rooms, pool and roof top, as the hotel is not obscured with other buildings. Very friendly stuff, shower room, which you can use for free in case of late departure. Clean rooms with fridge and safe. Great roof top bar with very reasonable prices.

Location Ambience.
    • Deluxe Room

Concierge n taxi are like cartel. My kids went to the airport n concierge charging 100 bhat extra n I went next day n no extra charge. WiFi was bad

Location Ambience. So modern my third trip here

Amazing stay, one of the highlights of our trip
    • Deluxe Room

Amazing hotel. Massive comfortable rooms, beautifully decorated, infinity pool, sky bar! We stayed here on our last night of traveling Thailand for three weeks and it was one of the highlights of our holiday!

Booked in twice as it was our best experience.
    • Deluxe Room

Beautiful funky environment. Great breakfast. Pool and gym fantastic. Staff easy to relate to. Lifts. Upgraded to honeymoon suite so felt very special. Great location and easy walking distance to trains for everything.

Hotel is in a fantastic location, close to MBK shopping...
    • Deluxe Room

Hotel is in a fantastic location, close to MBK shopping centre and the sky rail, The rooms are spacious and clean and our had a stunning view. The staff are all very friendly and very helpful, especially a staff member called Nova, she was amazing, every day going above and beyond for us, a true asset to Siam at Siam. Loved our 4 days there, for us it will be the only hotel we stay at when we return to Bangkok.

Loved it. Staff fab.
    • Club Room

Could have had better snacks in the room and a better hairdryer but was really gorgeous.

Was upgraded to a gorgeous suite on the 22nd floor. Eat a fabulous steak in the rooftop restaurant. Was pricey for the food and drink for Thailand but worth it for a treat! Most amazing views of city and lovely pool (not big but not tiny either).

A Perfect Experience in Bangkok
    • Deluxe Room

There should be a spa in the hotel, but it's not necessary as you can find one around the area anyway.

I would start off my compliment to the excellent services from all staffs I met. Especially the male manager (I assume) at the reception name Mr. Nathan. He welcomed me at check-in with his brightest smile, provided useful information and recommendations, and even helped me book the a special dinner with my girlfriend at the amazing rooftop restaurant. The room was spacious and comfortable, and the outdoor pool was amazing. The overall aspect truly exceeded my expectation.

It was the most amazing place to be in after a night flight
    • Deluxe Room

I loved it that I wanted to stay another night but the hotel was fully booked for the next night besides that there is nothing to dislike about the hotel.

I simply loved the welcome and everything around it. I was gladly approved a very early check in and was upgraded to a huge room too.Its a big and beautiful hotel and have amazing staff.

Very spacious, comfortable, large rooms;
    • Deluxe Room

Breakfast menu should focus more on traditional thai and asian cuisine and exotic fruits (nobody is looking for the all-the-same, boring intercontinental breakfast when travelling to Asia)

Very spacious, comfortable, large rooms; hotel is well situated for sightseing trips and walks; pool with great view

it was my second time staying here and won't be the last

that I couldn't stay longer

Wide variety for breakfast. the bed was the comfiest bed of all beds! (you'll wake up and have an internal debate if discovering Bangkok is worth leaving the bed!). The Concierge answered every question we had and the young lads helped us acquire a decent taxi so we didn't get ripped off (he bartered for us and shooed off any hat was expensive)

Nice hotel
    • Club Room

Swimming pool area not so spacious

Breakfast. Location. Kind staff. Close to BTS station Siam area is just 1 stop away by BTS Khaosan Road is not far. Around 80 Bhat by taxi (If you are lucky enough to have a taxi by meter) We stayed on the club floor but couldn't enjoy our benefit coz we were outside all the time but if you like to stay in the hotel the whole time, you are entitled to have a afternoo tea anf evening drinks(alcoholic drinks) in the club lounge. Wanna visit again.

The staff were very friendly and eager to help.
    • Grand Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was nothing i didnt like

The staff were very friendly and eager to help. On arrival i felt very welcomed, they even upgraded our room to the club floor which was amazing . Breakfast was delicious also. It is my second time there and i wouldn't stay anywhere else . Love this hotel and the staff .

Overall the ambiance, its location the most.
    • Club Room

The Banquet staff who did not respond to our interest to hold a meeting at their venue.

Overall the ambiance, its location the most. Also the concierge as good and helpful person.

Great place to stay in Bangkok, right near MBK.

Drink prices

We loved this quirky hotel. Something a little different from the norm. Rooftop bar was great fir checking out the lights of Bangkok st night. Pool was great also, we watched a penalty shootout from the soccer game being later at the stadium below.

Lovely Hotel, would stay again!
    • Deluxe Room

During our stay the air conditioning broke, this was out of the Hotels control, but we were completely unable to sleep as the room was sweltering. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful though, providing a fan.

The location was very good, close to the MBK center, Siam Square. The roof top bar and Party House one served lovely, good quality food and drink with a wide selection! Decor inside the hotel was different and interesting. The excursion lady was fantastic, so helpful!

Best choice to stay in bangkok
    • Deluxe Room

Very nice hotel, careful staff and good view. I loved the design and details. Food was excellent, our room very nice and all in one, best choice to stay in bangkok.

Amazing
    • Club Room

The only thing that I was sad about was the fact there was no sauna. However, everything else was on point so it didn't really matter.

I loved the fact they had lasagne as part of the breakfast buffet. Staff were very helpful. Our cousin took us here to view the hotel and the staff were kind enough to give us a tour of the place. The rooms were really nice and the bed was so comfortable I struggled to wake up at a respectable time.

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in
    • Deluxe Room

When we arrived they upgraded our room and the room was immaculate, staff were super friendly and and amazing place to stay and the location was awesome

Just not that 10 I expect from a 5 star hotel. Still very recommended as views and rooms are amazing
    • Club Room

For a 5 star accommodation I pay for I expect excellent service, the staff was good but I missed that bit last to have super experience. The staff did only do the necessary to repair a huge credit card mistake on their side which I do not expect from such a hotel.

Besides my minus point which ruined a bit of the experience, the room was really beautiful and if you are at the top floor the view is great. (Breakfast of the club room on 22nd floor is an experience)

Great hotel and location close to shopping
    • Deluxe Room

Score is lower because the hotel is slightly older than photos gives the impression of. It's not worn out, but also not 'fresh and new'.

Great and friendly staff. Good breakfast with a wide selection. Room was spacious. Closeby shopping malls.

Good location for a city trip in Bangkok
    • Deluxe Room

Service staff was not attentive enough, 5 waiter/waitresses were not able to deal with a handful of guests (roof top bar/restaurant), just talking to each other instead of doing their jobs. And from 4 white whines offered in the menu none was available.

Nice concept and rooms for a city hotel. And the roof top bar offers stunning views.

Very interesting design.
    • Club Room

Rooms are small and not clean enough. Pool was closed and if it’s open only till 19.00 :( (in other hotels till 22.00) unfriendly guy which gave us the key he even asked me to leave him my credit card for deposit - what is actually not allowed, I gave him 100€ for deposit, which got later back.

Very interesting design.

Brilliant stay, beautiful views, great infinity pool and roof top experience!
    • Club Room

It would be helpful to unblock the drain in the shower, so the water won’t flood the bathroom floor...

The cocktail ‘Tom Yam Tini’ and the magnificent view from the room, infinity pool and the roof top.

much better than pattaya, do not go to siam design at...
    • Grand Deluxe Double or Twin Room

much better than pattaya, do not go to siam design at pattaya. severice is really bad and the whole bulding is dirty. nobody help you there.cashier is very rude.

Wonderful
    • Club Room

Nothing actually, mabe just the windows, they could clean the windows better :-)

Very friendly and helpful staff, we had a lovely stay. We booked a club room with a wonderful view. The location was easy to reach, by skytrain or taxi.

great location, great staff, great service, great upgrades occasionally :)
    • Deluxe Room

Both rooftop and ground floor bars are great, staff is always great, the band was great, location is perfect and I will continue to come back again and again.

Great location, great hotel and nice staff.
    • Deluxe Room

Can't say I didn't like anything, everything was great.

We had a corner room on a high up level, views were awesome and the room was extra large.

Awesome! Definitely a come-back-soon!
    • Deluxe Room

There should be complimentary breakfast. The staff at the concierge greet only white people. He sees us everyday but just looked at us. No greeting.

Location was great.

Nice location and facilities
    • Deluxe Room

One of the maids opened the door of our room 2 of the 3 days we stayed. Once when we just arrived and the last day at 8:30 am. Shower courtain was moldy. Food and drinks overpriced.

The pool is very nice (happy hour at the pool bar) and the staff is in general very nice. Rooms were decorated with a nice style and views were amazing.

Nicely designed rooms, comfy beds but very noisy air-con!
    • Deluxe Room

Air conditioning extremely noisy. Kept my partner awake. I had to use earplugs. You would think they would have invested in more up to date and quiet air conditioning.

Very comfy bed. Liked the design of the room.

City hotel, fair price but needs certain changes
    • Deluxe Room

The roof top restaurant was not good and for that overpriced. We did not like the attitude of the staff either. They also tried to seat us right at the entry but still we did sit ourselves on the empty and available tables on the actual roof top.. Room: noisy due to the aircon and fridge inside but also due to the sky train (which did sound like a storm each time it drove past). Lift: consider sometimes long queues to get a lift and then a warm lift... not pleasent. Reception: when we checked in two to three ladies serving the couple in front of us for at least 10min before we started asking for someone checking us in... well it then happened after another 10min... :-( Check out: here I tried to redeem the 15% disc voucher... and funny: the same two ladies plus even the so called manager did work on it at least also 15 to figure it out how to do so, proudly presenting me the “new bill” but still no discount!!! And for that I waisted merely 20min finally - that was no good at all... finally small things, but if you need to rush to the airport early morning this is NOT what you need and want....

The cleaning lady as well as the staff in the bottom restaurant ph1 where really great and friendly. The ph1 restaurant was also very good. Fair enough: reading also my cons, you need to consider the fair price of the hotel that we got...

Decor and location good. Cost saving with their choices for breakfast and lounge.
    • Heritage Room

Breakfast is extremely limited with choices . My club lounge has extremely limited food as well. Pool has no locker , no sauna or steam room compared to other hotels

Best design concept hotel i have ever visited

Pleasant Return to Siam@Siam
    • Deluxe Room

It is easy to hear noise in the hallway- for example at night when other guests are returning late. The doors seem to easily slam, which if it's your next door neighbor... It will most likely wake you up. There is a bit of construction, so the sidewalk isn't the most pleasant at the moment (January 2018). It is conveniently located to the BTS, but is on the Silom line. So, you'll find yourself needing to change trains at the Siam stop. (Most tourists use the Sukhumvit Line.) Nothing terrible, just things to be aware of!

We have stayed at this hotel before, and the quality for price is great. The rooms are comfortable, and especially good for a couple. (There's a sliding colored-glass door between the bed/bathroom, which I'd find a little uncomfortable if it wasn't with a partner. It's fairly opaque, but you can see shapes through it. Ex: you know if someone is sitting on the potty.) But, the decor is a lot of fun, and the amenities are also good! The hotel is an easy walk to the Bangkok Art & Culture Centre... Siam Discovery/Center/Paragon shopping centers. Overall, it's a good choice!

Excellent 24 hours in Bangkok
    • Deluxe Room

Great concierge, who organised various reservations for us, including driver, restaurants. The staff is very friendly, our bags were brought straight to the room while we were checking in. We also always had staff to get us a taxi on last minute. Room service was great. We were staying on the Club floor (floor 24) just one floor below the rooftop and we had great views. The design of the hotel is very nice, we loved the fact that there is an opening between bathroom and your room, but you can close it.

Room was really big, clean, shiny.

Misunderstanding with breakfast.

Room was really big, clean, shiny. interior worth money I’ve paid. Location is good/it’s easy to get to Ocean world , just few minutes walk.7/11 is near, so any small stuff you’ve forgot may be found there. Pool, sun beds, gym-you’ll enjoy!

Great service from the moment we arrived.
    • Club Room

Great service from the moment we arrived. The guy at the door was the nicest, put in extra effort to get us a cab or tuktuk. The room was great with a lovely city view. We only stayed 1 night but the rooftop bar is incredible. Would definitely come back and stay again. Thanks to all the staff.

Perfect hotel for a quick stop in the city.
    • Deluxe Room

Disappointed that the on-site spa has been turned into a function room, and the bathroom felt a little basic in comparison to the rest of the room.

There is quite a funky vibe to this hotel, a little on the quirky side perhaps but had all the essential amenities. Decor was very nice and support the "Design Hotel" status. The room was comfortable and quiet on the inside. The hotel is very central, and there is good access to public transport, and taxi's were efficiently summoned if required.

Original and very well located
    • Deluxe Room

The hotel should be better maintained: fresh paint in tne rooms and some efforts with the bathrooms and the swimming pool would be appreciated. The street level restaurant is very noisy (loud music) at night and the rooftop restaurant is too expensive (though the experience is nice).

The hotel has a nice design touch which distinguishes it from other hotels. This applies to both the public spaces and the individual rooms, which are spacious. The hotel has a pool and a very nice rooftop bar and restaurant. The buffet breakfast is reaspriced and good. Location is excellent. Your are minutes away from the canal, where you can catch a boat ride to the Old City; your are also minutes away from The Thompson House, which has a fantastic and reasonably priced restaurant (no crowds at night); you’re literally next to a Sky Train stop; and you ar within walking distance of the malls and restaurants of the New City.

Excellent location!
    • Grand Deluxe Family Room

Reception is a bit slow dealing with checkin and payments.

When we arrived we were allocated a room which was too noisy as there was a party nearby. The staff moved us and we ended up being upgraded to a club room and given access to the extra facilities. My husband asked if they would be able to buy a gift for me and again they organised this and wrapped it. Staff couldn’t do enough for us.

Comfy and modern
    • Deluxe Room

It's a bit of a trek to get to most of the landmarks in Bangkok, but if you're going shopping there's plenty of that around!

Staff are friendly, the buffet breakfast is good and the rooms were clean and modern.

What a wonderful place to stay in Bangkok - unique, special, comfortable and terrific service.
    • Deluxe Room

The design of the hotel is stunning. One of the most unique, interesting hotels I’ve ever stayed in. The pool and rooftop bar is a definite highlight.

A quirky hotel in the heart of Bangkok
    • Deluxe Room

The sheets were ripped and the towels were very old. The room needed a thorough clean, the exhaust fan in the bathroom was full of dust which dropped over you and the mirror and walls are only wiped to how high the staff can reach.

This is a very quirky designed hotel. The interior is quite dark. They had lovely orchids (dancing Ladies) on display in the lift area to the higher floors. Our room was on the 16th floor. The room itself was a little dated and needed a thorough clean. The sheets and bath towels need updating as does the TV. The bed was comfortable. The shower was over the bath which was a bit deep for my wife to climb in and out of. We had cocktails one night on the roof top which was very enjoyable and dinner in the restaurant on the ground floor the night we were leaving which was also very good (the main dish could have be a bit more generous). The breakfast each morning was of a good quality and selection. All the staff are excellent. The hotel is close to a lot of shopping centres including MBK and Siam Paragon. It's also very close to the National Stadium sky train station. There is also a large Tesco supermarket close by as well as 7eleven stores.

Good experience
    • Deluxe Room

Overall cleanest of the hotel , you can see cockroaches, lizards here and there outside the room , had to go for it as my preferred hotel nearby was booked ,,feels like a 4 star hotel ,

Good gym , good size of the room , friendly staff , good WiFi . I can say slightly above average , price was really good

Value for each dollar spent!!!!
    • Deluxe Room

There is nothing to be so......they managed perfectly.

It was good for stay.....Staff was very cooperative. Location is best and if you are interested in shopping it is perfectly placed. Otherwise it's location is good. Rooms were very good and good service. Very nice pool. I recommend. Value for money.

Excellent uniquely decorated hotel. It has an infinity pool!
    • Deluxe Room

With this level of hotel, things are a bit expensive (food, drinks etc) but it comes with the Territory.

This hotel blew me away with its decor and design. It has its own unique style that is apparent from the moment you get to the front. There's an infinity pool, rooftop bar, excellent breakfast, stocked gym plus an on site art gallery, an entire themed guest room floor and an excellent location. Staff are also attentive and very friendly.

Easy,relax,entertaining,putting on few pounds
    • Grand Deluxe Family Room

Nothing to complain

Location,near many restaurants,shopping center,easy access through bts to other parts of BKK,big rooms for family,funky type design.

We asked for and got a room with a great view of Bangkok.
    • Grand Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Cocktails in rooftop bar are not very good. Lots of rules and regulations (about use of pool, signing in and out for use of pool towels, dress code). Interior design of hotel is colorful but seems a little dated.

We asked for and got a room with a great view of Bangkok. Spacious room, good bed, beautiful bathroom, pool with a great view, free bottles of water and coffee & tea in room, good shower, good location close to skytrain.

Our first holiday, & Siam@Siam made it an amazing experience!
    • Deluxe Room

I’ll say the eggs and bacon were not as fresh and crispy as they should? But still good enough to eat :)

The staff were very friendly and always greeted us. The hotel theme was amazing! The view was great from room and swimming pool! Beautiful service and place to be! Very convinient location, short walk to MBK and Siam Discovery! Will definitely return to stay with Siam@Siam when we visit again. Thank you!

Really close to MBK a huge shopping center, close to...
    • Club Room

Really close to MBK a huge shopping center, close to Macdonalds and seven 11 store. Buffet brekky is amazing! All the staff are really nice and the rooms are immaculate! Tuk tuks and taxis are always close by out the front to take you where you want to go!

We booked through the hotel to watch muay thai, they did not...
    • Deluxe Room

We booked through the hotel to watch muay thai, they did not put any commission or extra fees. What we paid for was the same at the venue. Excellent service

Totally disappointed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very bad hotel !!!
    • Deluxe Room

The room was very dirty we try to say to The reception after The first day but nothing change , in particolar bathroom !!!! Room dirty Strong smell of sigarette ( in The hotel is not possible to smoke ) At 4 o clock in The night sameone try to enter in our room. They open The Door. And they left just after they saw we Wake up!!! Bad service of reception Internet is not going. .... Every 10/20 minut you have to reconnect yourself !!!!!!! Very very bad !!!!!!!!!!! Totally disappointed

I was in this hotel 7 year ago. Was fantastich .... But from this moment ....... The manager was gentle and try to fix For us a different room .... But was just The ultimate day

Lovely hotel near Siam square

Nothing really

A really nice hotel. We were upgraded to a suite which was nice. Good location for Siam square. Restaurant on roof is really lovely, the food is very good too.

It was very enjoyable
    • Deluxe Room

More tea bags in the room. Didnt like having to fill the kettle from the bathroom .A cotton top sheet and the pool opened for longer, 7pm too early to close.

The great choice of breakfast , bed very comfortable .

An okay hotel due to its location, but overpriced
    • Deluxe Room

Daughter's sofabed was hard as a rock Curtains inadequate Pool shut at 7pm Expensive for what you get Some of the refurb was done on the cheap - drawers looked like they were made of cardboard, etc

Friendly staff in restaurant Interesting decor Good location near train and shopping malls

A perfect Hotel from which to explore Siam area and the rest of Bangkok.
    • Deluxe Room

Very funky hotel with cool interior. Good facilities, beautiful rooftop pool and restaurant and lounge areas are well designed. The concierge was very helpful in helping me to find my hat which I left in the taxi from the airport.

Nice visual and close to the BTS
    • Deluxe Room

The receptionist should be more professional. My card was charged beforehand and I asked a change of card for my payment at the property but she mentioned it will be a hassle to refund the charges and charged to a new card. And I arrived after a long jam from the airport to the property, thus did not really insist.

Had a free upgrade from what I had booked and the housekeeping staff was very proactive, to provide free replenishment of water in my room when I am at the door of my room.

Excellent hotel stay
    • Deluxe Room

Walking to the hotel may be hot under the umbrella. There were couple of hotels just next to the bts station.

Funky design and friendly staff. Hotel still looks great after 10yrs operating