Reviews of Siri Sathorn Hotel 5 stars

27 Soi Saladaeng 1, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bang Rak, 10500 Bangkok, Thailand

#19 of 258 Holiday rentals in Bangkok

Welcoming and fun
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

No particular dislikes, but I am more likely to choose another hotel closer to the Skytrain. I've enjoyed the pool and breakfast at other hotels more for a similar price

The rooms are generous and comfortable. The staff were personally attentive and kind. It's located close to shopping and street vendors for a quick bite.

It is a really nice place to stay in a very cozy locality.

It is a really nice place to stay in a very cozy locality. Very close to the nearby market yet very silent. The staff is very helpful and kind and the room sizes are pretty good as compared to the other properties

A great place to explore Bangkok from!
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Not the hotels fault but there was a new construction going on next door which left a lot of dust around the pool area - there was NO noise however in our room from the construction.

This was the 2nd time we have stayed here and love the location, extra comfy family rooms and staff always willing to help. A great place close to MRT

A very comfortable hotel with very helpful staff well located in Silom.
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Our 2 bed, 2 bath apartment was very spacious, comfortable, well furnished and clean. The staff was very friendly and attended to our every need and the concierge gave us some very useful travel tips. The shuttle to the BTS and MTR stations was very helpful, though both stations were only a 10 minute walk away. My family of 4 had a wonderful time staying at this hotel and it truly exceeded our expectations.

Location for morning walk in Lumpini Park and easy access to...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Western selection at breakfast egg station ok needs more variety on item such as beacon poor quality and not cooked , French toast only once a week , sausage same every day " chicken & chicken !!!!

Location for morning walk in Lumpini Park and easy access to Sky Train and Tops supermarket

Very good but a few inconveniences

Location can be called central, but is not immediately close to subway access. Electric plugs are not well located. There isn't any close to the bed, and they are all close to the floor. My payment was done directly through my card. The staff never asked me whether I preferred to pay by cash or card - it was a pay at the property booking. The view... no view.

Clean, spacious, somewhat luxurious. Appreciated to have the bedroom separated from the "living room". Free pad thai voucher!

Revised Submission
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Great hotel with friendly staff. The location was great and easy to get around. Train station about a 10 minute walk which was not a problem as its easy to get around. The hotel food and wine choices great and as for the room it was divine. when we checked in we got a free upgrade upon arriving, a beautiful gesture. Would highly recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Well located in Bangkok

The room was smelling smoke, cleanless not good, the sink was tapped and nobody in 2 days saw it, the shower is not easy to access

Well located in Bangkok

comfortable stay
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

it was reallly clean but we could see permanent stain on the carpet

We had a big flat for 4 people. quiet place , really comfortable and big bathroom. you can also find a swiming pool outside and a fitness room next to it inside. staff gave us sound advice to visit ayutthaya by taxi with a really kind driver.

Too short a stay
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Nothing. Just wished we could have stayed for longer.

Gorgeous suite and great location. The hotel provided free transport to Silam complex where we got food and went around the night markets.

I was really impressed with the apartment we were given!
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

I was really impressed with the apartment we were given! It was Modern, clean and very comfortable! Only a 10 minute walk from the sky train which was ideal. Staff also very friendly!

Great place, but pricey!
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

The lack of communication between staff members meant us nearly missing our taxi ride to the airport. The airport is far away.

The beds were great. The black out blinds were a huge bonus. Massive suite and great breakfast.

Fantastic two night stay. Safe area and very clean/spacious room

Early check in would have been good but you can eat in the restaurant or sit by the pool whilst you wait

Very spacious room, great WiFi that did not cut out once, the pool was clean and nice. About a 10 minute walk to Lumphini Park. About 20 minutes on from there to central world.

Tried to change my booking a month before my arrival and...
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

Tried to change my booking a month before my arrival and they would not approve it. I booked for two nights and wanted to change my arrival day to a day later but still stay two nights and they refused to do it. You would think that a month is considerable time to be able to make this change. Poor customer service and consideration in this regard.

Great suite and breakfast
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

We ordered pizza and we would not recommend that. Was waste of money and we didn't get our money back or other discounts.

Breakfast amd suite was great

Good

They took a deposit around 300 Baht, which is not being said while booking, it was my first time since I've booked through booking this is the only hotel take a deposit.

The view was good, and it was 7 min walk to the SkyTrain.

We have a very good and comfortable stay, At a very reasonable price .
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

I think the staffs should learn more how to speak english for better communication, though they made good effort.

The staffs are very accomodating, the place we stayed was a two bedroom apartment suitable for me and my 3 grown up children. There is a living room, wifi, a hot/cold shower, a bath tub, flat iron, mini kitchen with microwave where you can re-heat foods..the room is very big and everything you need is there.

Attentive service, big and clean apartment, value for money, great for families
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Location was in a quiet residential area, but near nice small restaurants and a walk or hotel shuttle away from Saladaeng BTS station. From there, we were able to go comfortably by BTS to places of interests. Rooms were big, with kitchen and living room. Bathrooms were clean too. Staff were attentive to needs, even to printing of tour vouchers and boarding passes without extra charge. They even gave us breakfast boxes at 5:45 am when our tour pick-up was at 6:15 am (too early for buffet breakfast). Shuttle was available when requeated to take us to the nearest train station or mall.

Overall is good.
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

Reception staff is not detail enough. Upon collecting room key, there's no explain about the facilities located (eg swimming pool, gym, sauna, breakfast cafeteria).

THB 3450 for one night is actually quite costly. The suite that i stay is cozy, comfortable and great experience.

Fair

Swimming pool is not that great and not flexible regarding late check out, I would have to pay 50% of daily feel to extend check out until 6pm

Great location. Big apartments but a bit dated. Swimming pool is not that great. Many nice restaurants in the area.

Very good if you get a good offer..
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

We did not use much the hotel facilities such as pool, etc. we had breakfast only the first day but I think it was overpriced.. At reception they told me breakfast closed at 10am, but when I arrived there at 9:50am they told me I only had until 10am.. That was the only negative point to me from my stay. location is not so great for me, but it does not bother me the minute you always need a taxi to move around Bangkok wherever your hotel is..

I booked this hotel with a very good offer for two days for 7000BTH for my family of four. I did not take breakfast as I was leaving very early on the second day.. The room is really big as I expected from the room details, but the best was the beds. They are very comfortable and very good sheets.. For this price I could not complain that the room needed an update and could not ask for anything better.

The room is good and I like the separate bedroom.

No hot water from the shower! Had to go to the gym changing room to shower. Most the staff were great but when I asked for an international plug at reception I was greeted with a receptionist who couldn't care less. All the 5 star hotels I have stayed in around the world have been able to supply this!

The room is good and I like the separate bedroom. The gym is pretty good and has a decent changing room.

Would definitely stay here in if in Bangkok.
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

On our first night we ordered room service and felt the food was quite expensive and wasn’t brilliant.

On arrival we were given a free upgrade to a room with a balcony and it was fantastic. Spacious room and a very comfortable bed. Staff were extremely friendly. Hotel is only short walk to sky train links.

The apartament big enough for 4persons.

See above

The apartament big enough for 4persons. The furniture and facilities quite old partially destroyed. Shower full of mold. The stuff very helpfull.

Great location but a shame about the poor service attitiude.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Apart from Housekeeping and the Bellmen, the remainder of the service seemed disinterested, bordering on rude. Not even a thank you or goodbye from Receptionist. The restaurant staff seemed to always be in a bad mood, tables never cleared, foods not replenished. The one gentleman who seemed to be in charge of the restaurant simply sat at his desk and did nothing to assist the service or even greet the guests.

The rooms were library-quiet and very suitable for a family stay. Housekeeping friendly and efficient. The Belllmen in the lobby were very friendly and always willing to assist with a smile.

Apart from the breakfast, it is an ideal place to stay.
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast was not as good as expected. Fruits were bland and the tea/coffee was always lukewarm. Breakfast items are cleared away before the stated time of 10am.

The room size was excellent as well as the room amenities.

love the services, Staffs are excellent.
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

The room on the 4th floor smell like smoking when switch on air conditioning and the shower room draining is block but everything is fixed after inform to staff.

love the services, Staffs are excellent. It s very comfy like home.

the location was great
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

the stuff were unprofessional,rude and doesnt know how to speak english especially at the reception. the pool was under maintenance and we discovered this after the check inn and no one informed us about it even when we arrived room was clean but there were a bad smell.

the location was great

Everything, as soon as u drive into the hotel drive away,...

Nothing at all

Everything, as soon as u drive into the hotel drive away, service is immaculate, they open the door for u take your bags and you’ll find them in your room, breakfast buffet was great and staff are the nicest ever, best hotel i’ve ever stayed in, view from the room was to die for!

Good location but room fell far short of our expectations.

The room was in no way like the sample pictures advertised despite the fact that we were given an upgrade on arrival. The sample pictures showed modern and very classy rooms but ours was very dated, not modern and smoking...disappointing.

Size of the room was great but this was due to an upgrade.

I had a good three day stay.
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

The service staff at the breakfast restaurant was not friendly, food on the buffet table was not hot

Wonderful location, bedding is very comfortable, my friend show interest to buy them home

great value for money

The location is so and so. The neighborhood is quite dirty and seem a bit underground but the hotel is not far from Lhumpini Park, a very nice place to spend an afternoon.

Very friendly staff and very nice hotel, with great rooms and great restaurant. We had an amazing studio with living room and bedroom, very spacious and great view of Bangkok. The bathroom was well equipped including razor and shaving cream, toothbrush and toothpaste, etc. Definitely recommended.

good big place
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

swimming pool under renovation. bathrooms in the rooms need updating.

very large suits with bedroom, sitting room, dining/kitchenette. Aircon nice and cold. Breakfast buffet excellent. location is good as near both train lines for easy access to all of bangkok. Nice restaurants and spas very nearby. Gym is quite good and well equiped.

• Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Had difficulty finding it but that was us and nothing to do with the hotel. Very close to Lumphini Park.

Cannot comment on the pool as was in the process of being renovated. The staff in this hotel are amazing and we will return.

Really good
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

The pool wasn't open but we were not informed before hand so that was very disappointing as it was extremely hot in Bangkok at that time.

Staff were extremely friendly & helpful .

Amazing, excellent, comfy.
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

The room are very big, clean and comfy. The location is excellent, only a few minutes walk to the Sky Train Station and only 2 stops to Siam. Great Value of Money, I definitely will come back and stay in this place next time in Bangkok.

spacious but dated in need of updating

everything dated dirty and sticky carpet on bedroom floor broken tiles around bath pool wasnt available but we were informed before but too late to cancel reservation so was given upgrade the whole apartment was very big but everything really really old and in need of immediate renovation

Spacious plenty of room nice view friendly and helpfull staff

Staff nice

Pool was closed for rebuild , this info should have been clearly listed on the Booking.con site, before we booked! All Bit sly if you ask me. Cocktails no “mint”in the whole hotel for cocktails, ridiculous. They do buy 1 get 1 free, has to be the same cocktail how commercially stupid is that . Just make the cheapest one free! Got it. Need full ingredients of cocktails listed out. One cocktail when we asked had just Vodka and orange in it, is this not just a vodka and orange rather than a cocktail !

Staff nice Location good, close to lovely lizard filled park.

Will 100% stay again next time we're in Bangkok

The pool is out of action at the moment and that wasn't mentioned, other than that no problems

Great location, lovely rooms, friendly staff and good buffet. Also got an upgrade to a larger suite, way to much space for 2 of us, but it was a nice treat

Nice hotel in a perfect location.
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Black spots in the bathroom.

Nice hotel in a perfect location. The pool is under reconstruction, but they provide a shuttle service to another location with pool only few minutes away. Very helpful and friendly staff.

Glad to see its getting back to normal
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

Tv channels still need configuration, and simple items like bottle openers kept in rooms rather than moved from room to room when needed. Menus with bigger print for us old guys :)

Ive been visiting the Siri Sathorn since it first opened. Last year after having several problems on previous three visits i decided i would never go again. My wife convinced me to try again. Things have improved for the better. The venue is getting back to its old excellent standards of cleanliness, though it is still in need of some improvement there. Food has improved and maintenance seems to be getting back in order. The saving grace of this accommodation is and always has been its excellent staff some of which have been there since its opening. Good to see the improvement guys and gals. Keep it up and my family and i shall return as the regular guests we used to be.

Hotel in decline

Having stayed many times before and liked it but this time was a shocker I don't think I've seen a hotel go down as much in such a short space of time. The girl on exception when I arrived "yes it was early an I had reserved an early checked at cost" I was made to wait until after 9 am to get my room keys and told that's your room number I knew where to go but if I was a first time guest no eelcome what so ever the door guy who in the past would have taken my bag said oh you can managed with it. He was the only door man there were on or two surcrity guys around at times . The room was shabby it had been let go stains on everything dirty carpet torn bed sheets chipped furniture poor lighting non working room phones that were fixed up eventually lose bathroom firings bad lighting no fruit on arrival smell from the drains in the kitchen and bathroom they tried to fix it but nauseating smell every night dreadful restraunt staff that need a manager to keep control young girls and overweight guys playing around as if they were at a school party laughing and yelling playing games and using there mobile's in front of guests not intrested in thier work at all I told all this to the reception staff who said sorry but I never saw the manger to tell him face to face just completely disappointing and not a good stay

The location, the night time recption staff where great

Excellent property in a very vibrant Bangkok neighborhood...
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

Excellent property in a very vibrant Bangkok neighborhood between Silom and Sathorn Roads. Many dining and shopping options within walking distance. Staff very helpful and friendly although they could use a bit of training in English :). The apartment was sizable and had everything we needed for a pleasant stay. Fresh coconut and a fruit basket were a nice touch. We'd definitely recommend this location and would certainly stay there on our next visit to Bangkok.

A great 3 night stay!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The pool area was not in use as being renovated. Not the end of the world but disappointing.

We had a great stay here, made all the better by Maneerat, a lovely lady on reception who was very nice and helpful. The bed was decorated with elephants and flowers to help celebrate a special birthday. We booked a two bed suite as we were meeting friends in Bangkok and Siri Sathorn was perfect. The kitchen area was well equipped and had everything we needed. We always felt special when we arrived at the hotel and the reception/lounge area was outstanding. Close to where we wanted to be or a taxi ride or river taxi to the other places. Overall a great stay and I would definitely recommend this fab place.

Great apartment for family or group of friends
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Very spacious and clean room and just what we need for 3 ppl - it's more comfortable than an extra-bed in standard hotel room, and better value for money. The location is quite convenient, near Skytrain and MRT station, and also Patpong night market; three stations to Sathorn Pier; walking distance to Lumpini Park and even Erawan Shrine & Siam but it could be quite hot to walk half an hour... The quiet neighborhood of Silom and Sathorn turns out to be a great place full of cafes and gourmet restaurants. We got 2 complimentary Pad Thai for dinner and the restaurant in hotel was good, though we didn't take the very affordable 350B breakfast. The staff were helpful and greeting us with smile anytime. We booked a taxi from hotel to Ayutthaya, enjoyed the one day trip. But for normal rides in town the taxis usually ask for high no-meter fees, which was annoying... So we turned to use booking apps and it helped a lot :-)

Good hotel, little bit old fashioned.

The room could use some updating. It is a little bit nineties looking, although the view (from the 19th floor) was great. Although the room (junior suite) was large, the bathroom was rather small and old fashioned. Kitchen has no pans, plates etc. When we asked, we got 1 pan...

Good location, on walking distance from the BTS train station (although you may want to take a tuk tuk if you are carrying luggage) and lots of restaurants nearby. Spaceous room and very friendly staff.

Reception staff and doorman were all really good.
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

The room was old and very tired. Bath mat threadbare - carpet stained - corridors smelt of stale smoke. Breakfast room staff were disinterested and borderline rude.

Reception staff and doorman were all really good. Efficient and friendly.

Great stay. Only two days and would have liked to stay for more.
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

I returned to Siri Sathorn having last stayed there for 6 months in 2002. Still the same excellent service from the moment I arrived in a taxi. Staff very helpful and efficient. Only place I would stay in Bangkok.

Great location, comfortable hotel ....an excellent base to discover Bangkok.
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Not much. Some of the furniture is a bit dated and could do with refurb, but everything is very clean and for the price this hotel is a great deal. The pool was being maintained and we could not use it. We were only informed few days before we arrived.

Great apartment for families, very spacious and comfortable. The staff are very responsive and helpful. Good breakfast overall. The location is superb. Very central and close to Skytrain and metro. Lots of options to eat out just next to the hotel or a short walk away. Though very central the hotel is on a side road and is very quiet. As a base to discover Bangkok, this hotel is a v good choice and great value for money.

Great location, big room, underground parking!

Huge room with fully equipped kitchen and great view! Good breakfast served in the restaurant on 1st floor. Good location, a lot of restaurants, park and metro station is nearby. Underground parking was huge benefit in Bangkok. Service was really fast and prompt, additional blanket and bed sheet for the kid was delivered in 1 minute after a call to reception. Great place for those who value convenience and a living space.

It is enjoyable but lacks the hospitality of the hotel
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

I hope that the receptionists will be more cooperative with customers and their faces will be smiling and not hateful

I hope there will be room service 24 hours

It could have been better
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

I booked this hotel for my parents (I live in Bangkok). When I booked, I specifically asked for a room on a NON smoking floor, but the room they gave us was on the 3rd floor where people were smoking in the lobby and the smell was hardy to ignore. Anyways, after only 2 days, the hotel, WITHOUT ANY NOTICE blocked my parent's keycard while all their luggage and belongings were inside, because of a pipe malfunction. It was unprofessional and rude to block the clients' access to their room without any prior notice. The second room they gave them was older and smaller... and needed some adjustments (sink and lights problems). The taxi service is not ok at all since they call only taxi drivers who refuse to use meter and try to scam tourists. I found a taxi myself from the street anyways ...other than letting anyone scam us...

The hotel is clean and comfortable. They cleaned the room and changed bedsheets everyday. The ladies in reception were kind and the personnel was polite. The Sathorn area is known for business and office buildings, but it's clean, close to BTS Saladaeng (sky train), Sathorn Square, Lumphini Park and Silom shopping centre.

Happy

The rooms are bit old

Room are spacious, short distance to MTR and BTS. Quite areas...Breakfast is wide range of choices. Staff is friendly and helpful. Overal, the apartment met our expectation

If you're a gym junkie, you'll love the gym there!
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

we weren't very central but transport/taxi was cheap anyway.

If you're a gym junkie, you'll love the gym there! Bed was comfy and very clean.

Most staff, especially the front of house team very friendly.
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

The hotel is in need of a make over. Needs some attention maintenance wise. The breakfast is very limited and runs short of certain items later in the time.

Most staff, especially the front of house team very friendly. Good complimentary mini bus service to BTS and MRT.

Bitter but Sweet stay.

It's really unfortunate, because I had a good stay and the rooms were comfortable. But when I first checked in there was no hot water in my shower. After calling the front desk about the cold water, the technician came and the water started working normally. 5 minutes into the shower all the lights in the room turned off and it was pitch black with cold water. I called the front desk to see what was going on, but they seemed a little annoyed when i asked and hung up. A few days later when i ordered food service in the room, i got an additional charge due to miscomunication. First time experiencing this in any type of hotel.

Big room with kitchen that has refrigerator, microwave, and utensils. Laundry room in second floor is really convenient and you can use it any time of the day. It is a quiet area with no noise outside. It also has a great location, just a few minutes walk to the train station that can take you anywhere.

We had two rooms and both had strong smells. Not pleasant!

Lack of choice at breakfast plus items were not replaced.

The front staff were great. The doormen were excellent plus the free mini bus to stations etc great.

We won’t be returning.

The staff just didn’t appear interested.We tried to ask for some general information but the member of staff just gave us a map and walked away. They did not ask us how our stay was and didn’t say thank you when taking payment which I just felt was poor customer service.

The location was good. It was also nice to have a robe and slippers.

well located near Silom, poor facilities and services
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Not really a 5 star hotel. In one of the bathrooms the flush was not working properly in the other one it was the plug for the bath not working. we were on the 16th floor and two windows could open one not locking at all. A toddler could have opened it and fell from 16 floors! The floor light in the lift was not working so we never knew if the lift would stop. no mini bar. just tea/coffee/creamer not even milk for a 5 star hotel? the welcome fruit basket was made of 2 bananas and 2 apples: not really exotic. The driver for the return trip to the airport was always on his phone and dropped us far from our airline checking desks, even after we told him which one it was and no water or electric plug in their "limousine", which is in fact a van. One of the electric plugs in the apartment fell off the skirting board. Food was pricey in the hotel so we went outside each time. not a 5 star experience at all considering we got better customer service in 4 star hotels in Bangkok.

two street away from Silom (night market and access to MRT metro and Sky train within minutes) and a few restaurants around. Large double bed apartment with two bathrooms. shuttle transfer well organised. different air conditioning systems in each bedroom and living room.

Good location, spacious room

Stuff is really terrible now... on all my requests ( early check in... call the taxi “meter” in airport... delivery food from restaurant in the room...leave my bag in storage for some time...) they answered IMPOSSIBLE! It is not a 4 start hotel , maximum 2!

Good location, spacious room

The staff are very kind and attentive.

Nothing I didn’t like

The staff are very kind and attentive. The apartments are nice, conveniently fitted with everything I need. They are clean but do show some wear, not more then usual day to day wear. Stain here, scratch there, mildew here and there. The breakfast is great gym was good clean and staffed. Location is also excellent close to all Silom nightlife. No problem with guests as long as they show ID. It was a Non issue second time staying here both were very good stays. Will stay again.

Lovely, clean hotel, able to easily get to all tourist spots.

The bar wasn’t open very late

Lovely, clean hotel, able to easily get to all tourist spots. Every member of staff we came across was so lovely and helpful and nothing was ever too much trouble for them

Very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast buffet was very small.

Very friendly and helpful. Food is delicious - had two times dinner. When we arrived we got an upgrade with an amazing view over Bangkok.

A Lovely stay but will need to up the game a bit.
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Rooms after being there a few years back in need of decor all little tired especially bathroom and shower areas (we had a two bedroom suite) in need of fresh decor and areas in need of repairs eg. Bathrooms wood on ceiling in shower areas. sealing of tiles all looking a need of attention and re-doing. Living areas good but could do with a bit of brightening up much to dark.

The actual room and space were brilliant, we had stayed there before, reason for us picking again. Facilities within room also good and in working order. Breakfast at Sri Sathorn excellent with a varied range to choose from. Staff also very helpful and considerate.

The breakfast is wonderful, and the staff is very welcoming...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

This was my third stay here and the prices were way beyond what I had paid the last two times.

The breakfast is wonderful, and the staff is very welcoming and friendly. It's a pleasure seeing smiling faces throughout the day.

Loved it

Room was fantastic, great view from the very large windows. Room was large, well presented and spotless. Will certainly be staying again next time we're in town. Easy walk to Sala Daeng BTS and Central Silom shopping mall. Plenty of street food and restaurants within a few minutes walk. The addition of a kitchen with appliances was great having a sink, kettle, microwave, hob and a large fridge freezer.

Pleasant stay

The hotel is a bit outdated. The breakfast has room for improvement. We served dinner on the first evening and was the worst we had in Bangkok.

Very good location, spacious suite, nice view over the city.

Nice big apartments/rooms, friendly staff, good location...
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Furniture a bit worn out but still not outdated in design. There were some minor temporary repairs in the restaurant that made for a weird snell but no big deal and probably over already

Nice big apartments/rooms, friendly staff, good location with some attractions in walkable distance.

Nice place for a stop over but beware of taxi scam

!!!Airport pickup/transfer scam!!! The hotel wanted to charge 1,750.00 bath for a pickup from BKK. We took a taxi and ended up paying 400... same for Taxi TO Don Mueng airport. They offered to call a taxi for a charge of ridiculous 500 bath just for calling the cap. We did it ourselves and paid 300 bath total. Bed could’ve been bigger. Staff could’ve been nicer. Reluctant to print 2 flight tickets...

The room was clean and nice. Had a spacious bathroom as well. Nice location close to the pier and patpong market.

Excellent except for the pool

The pool.

The room was fine. The pool not clean and cold. The boys could not use it. The front desk staff and concierge were great answering our questions and getting a taxi for us. Overall we liked it very much but it could have been cleaner and the pool was awful.

Awesome

I booked Junior Room, but get one which is bigger for no extra money. I love everything. The size of the room, the comfort of whole accommodation, the lovation, the restaurant Zagotti near the hotel. It was great decision to choose this hotel.

Great place to stay

We had requested a late check out months prior to our stay, to be advised they could not accommodate this

Bed was extremely comfortable. Food was great. Hotel was on par for a 4 star.

This was a great property and I hope to come back.
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

Great location near Silom and Sala Daeng stations, but on a quiet residential street. Close to Lumpini Park. Everything you need within a 5 minute walk.

Family or group stay venue
    • Designer Two-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast really needs an upgrade: after 9.00, no refill of dishes or bread if you don’t beg and bother the staff hard. Not acceptable. Joints of shower and bath quite rotten. No hot water in the master bedroom’s bathroom. In all fairness, we did not raise it to the staff as the other bathroom was working.

Location, quietness, friendly staff, proximity of 7-11 and Lawson, proximity of local food as well as restaurants (Northeast for Thai food is 200 meters away) and Japanese food at the door of the hotel. Broad choice of international TV channels.

Not at all like the pictures!!!!
    • Designer One-Bedroom Suite

It is completely different from the pictures. Really unclean and the apartment smelled. We didn’t stay here because we were so disappointed with it. We were still charged for the night. The pool area has two sun beds and receives no sun until 3pm we were told. Overall, a very disappointing end to our honeymoon. Went to Chillax resort instead for the second time during our trip and we weren’t very happy.

Browse Siri Sathorn Hotel traveller photo gallery