Reviews of Sleep Withinn 3 stars

76 Rambuttri Road, Phra Nakorn, 10200 Bangkok, Thailand

#175 of 276 B&Bs and Inns in Bangkok

Located right by Khao San Road.
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

Credit card did not work, so we had to pay cash.

Located right by Khao San Road. Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby. 711 is right next door for drinks/snacks/toiletries. Pool is on the roof and is a nice respite from the crowded city. Room is comfortable- plenty of hot water. Fully stocked mini bar and complimentary water bottles.

• Deluxe Double Room

If I had to be picky, the bathroom is really small.

Great location. Incredibly clean. Nice pool on the roof. The staff were really friendly and helpful, helped us find transport and printed off our boarding passes for free.

Quiet accommodation in a great location and great value for money, just for a couple of nights.
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

I reviewed this accommodation in 2016 and the staff at the front desk were dour, which I mentioned. When I arrived this time they were all wearing badges saying if I am not smiling, remind me. In fairness the staff were pleasant on this occasion, I would say forget the badges and deal with what is causing the athmosphere.

It does what it says in the name. It is possible to sleep in this accommodation although it is located on Rambuttri and beside Kosan Rd. The room we had towards the rear of the hotel was quiet at night although Kosan was hopping at about 150dB.

Clean and cosy hotel in a fab location for a short stay in Bangkok

- One member of staff was a bit grumpy when we arrived at 7am from a sleeper bus. We were eventually allowed to check in early, but it would’ve been nice to have been met with a smile after 12 hours travelling. - The rooms were very small

- Location was fantastic, very central but far enough away to sleep well at night - The room was clean and comfortable and the beds were cosy - WiFi was really fast - The rooftop pool was really nice!

Perfect localization in the city center (a lot of...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Perfect localization in the city center (a lot of 'foodtrucks', restaurants with live music, shops for tourists - everything on the same street) Swimpool Very helpfull and english speaking stuff Clean room

Great location, super great value for what you get, the roof...

Noisy, but It was still fine and makes sense given the great location

Great location, super great value for what you get, the roof top pool was amazing and we had It to ourselves a lot of the day.

Good

I like the location..because just nearby the others hotel and the most important is too easy to find food😘

Everyday the staff keep on cleaning our room

staff are claiming room items missing at checkout. Get item list, be present during the room check
    • Deluxe Double Room

Seems staff are running a scam - We were asked to pay 2000 baht deposit on arrival even though we’d paid in full through booking.com . On checkout two days later the receptionist (Keiw), said there was a glass bowl missing from our room and an ash tray from the other room - occupied by a 69 year old woman who has never smoked in her life. I strongly suspect they are running a scam - either the receptionist or the guy who checks the rooms claim things are missing. We had booked a bus to an island and in no position to counter their allegations. I ASKED FOR THE MANAGERS NAME AND SHE REFUSED TO TELL ME. Had no choice but to pay for the ashtray and bowl in order to get the remainder of the deposit back. IF YOU STAY HERE ASK FOR A FULL LIST OF ITEMS AT CHECK IN AND BE PRESENT WHEN THEY CHECK THE ROOMS’ or avoid the place all together.

Sleep Withinn is a hidden gem!

Sleep Withinn is a hidden gem!! The staff was very courteous, and because I landed VERY early, I thought I might have to stash my bags and check in later. However, because my room happened to be ready (@0830) and even though there were a few of us that arrived at the same time, I was checked in in under 5 minutes!! (Thank You very much for that... I was dog-tired after a 36 hour flight!). The room was a great value. The location being one street over from Khoason was nice, if a little loud. The soft bed made up for it... not to mention there is a pool on the roof, perfect for beating the BRUTAL summer heat in Bangkok. I will be coming back, for sure! Finally, on the way out, they even helped me with directions to my city bus stop to the airport, saving me even more money. Thank you very much to the staff at Sleep Within. Aloha!

Overall stay was o. K
    • Deluxe Double Room

Check out time is exact at 12.00 ,staff is not ready to co operate for any simple needs, only tea cups available, no kettle , don't supply even a glass or plate if needed.

Location very close if it is for liesure.

• Deluxe Double Room

Staff too rude. Did not feel like staying there more. Just hotel nothing special. There are other hotels around same location with passes and facilities.

The location is perfect for budget traveller.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The location is perfect for budget traveller. It just takes a minute walking from the hotel to the nearest bus stop. You can also catch a bus to the airport (all airport) from that bus stop.

UPSET
    • Deluxe Double Room

Really dissapointed with the 'service' provided by some of the staff there. During check-in time we were served by two different officer one was helpful with smiley face but unfortunately another one was showing her eager to us when we asked if we could get three same rooms on the same floor since they told us they can't make it we just forgot about it and told them if they could make it for another day would be a bonus for us. On the second night of our stays one of my friend encountered some water leakage problem in his room and approached the staff to ask if he could change to another room, and the staff said he/she will send mechanic to check if they can fix it. After the mechanic inspected the room the staff told us is a very common problem and every room has this problem(we booked 3 rooms but only one of the room have this problem), since the staff said doesn't have the intention to do room change for us we decided to stay in the same room to avoid any conflict. While we are waiting for some of our friends in the lobby, the midnight shift lady came and I believed the previous shift staff told her something and she asked us to come to the counter rudely and show the board ; 'if you want change room then pay this price! ' we were shocked as we are there to wait for our friends to get ready instead of making any trouble but the hotel staff treated us rudely and creating troubles. Definitely WOULD NOT recommend this hotel as I don't think they train they staff and treat their hotel guest as a 'GUEST'

Location was good, though it was a bit noisy outside (even...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff were pretty rude. It was frustrating that both Booking and the hotel's info booklet in the room said we could pay for the room with credit card, but then staff said we couldn't at check-in. We also had requested a water kettle, were told someone would bring it up to the room, and then after an hour of waiting, called down to the lobby and then were told that water kettles aren't available. The room's window was open without the screen closed when we first got there, which meant bugs already flew in. Both the window and the screen wouldn't close properly anyway, leaving a gap to allow mosquitoes and the like to enter (I ended up with numerous bites).

Location was good, though it was a bit noisy outside (even during the off season in May. Shower was decent.

Central location.

Small room, very compact so might not suit a traveler with lots of luggage! Staff were ok... probably sick of tourists being so close to the party road. They were helpful enough. Wouldn’t stay again.

Central location.

Staying for a second time
    • Deluxe Double Room

This is a very minor thing and didn't bother us but is worth mentioning. At night, the street is bustling with night markets and stalls (amazing location) however this did mean we could hear some of the noise from the hotel room. This did not bother us at all but it may be something to consider when booking.

This was a perfect property for the two nights we were in Bangkok. The location is perfect as it's right next to Khaosan Road and very close to the palace and Wat Pho temple. There are also lots of places to eat just outside the hotel. We loved this place so much we have booked to stay again for our final two nights of our trip back in Bangkok.

Quite enjoyable, we extended stay, went back the second time before flying out as most convenient.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Cleaning staff were a bit roudy in the morning which could annoy late sleeping revelers?

The location is great, one street away from Khao San Rd. 7/11 right on doorstep. Has lift. No food possibilities, but with 7/11 and eateries in abundance in street and around the area. A money exchange is in the lobby too! You are in the nightlife area, but serenader in adjacent bar did pack in about 11. We are an old couple and have stayed in many hotels and this is certainly good for the money. Good sized clean pool on the roof . No parking as it is in a very busy street partially dominated by pedestrians. Older people used to travelling could like it, young people could love it. Not for those wanting quiet more rural setting though, but all the European activity for holiday makers is right there,i

Worth the money!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff could be a bit happier not all just a few don’t ever smile haha! They allow you to smoke in the room and we are non smokers so all we could smell was stale smoke coming through from the corridor and other rooms which wasn’t nice

Pool was amazing nice to chill out! Room nice and comfortable and clean! Really enjoyed our stay and location was fab right near Khao san road and slept a dream! Really expected it to be loud but it wasn’t :)

we only stayed 2 days this time we were able to swim,dine shop and do everything we needed to around

I could not fault it

I liked it because it was very central close to everything,shopping,dining,taxi,sightseeing, we stayed there previously this trip and had a good feel about the place

Not comfortable at all.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I know 12m2 is small, but the room is much smaller in real life than the picture. The staff is not very friendly and professional. My booking was clearly on the list and they insists that I did not booked. After 15 minutes, they told me to calm down? Hell no I cannot. Also there is additional charge when I pay by credit card than the price showed on Booking, I didn't informed about this! They also required me to deposit 1000 Baht to stay. That's the worse. What the hell do I suppose to do with 1000 Baht, when I leave Thailand?

The location is great, close to a lot of attractions. The room is clean, unlike many places in Thailand.

Noisy with weird bathroom
    • Deluxe Double Room

It was soooo noisy... I understand that it’s right there but we couldn’t sleep til like 3am. So it’s a good place if you wanna party. The bathroom was really weird..

It was right at the centre with all the tourist attractions nearby. It was quite affordable. The pool.

Decent. It was lousy and didn't realized they'd have live bands playing until late night.
    • Deluxe Double Room

There were no towels when I arrived. Also, free toothpaste would have been helpful as other hostels I've stayed at provided them. Staff had difficulty explaining what happened with my booking. All was resolved then they were talking in Thai and laughing.

Good hotel but you need to be aware where it is located and what comes with it.

Location next to Kao San road comes with disadvantage of noise up to 2AM every Friday and Saturday which makes sleep impossible. Also you can hear noise from hallways during mornings which may wake you up.

Perfect location next to Kao San road. Clean rooms but a bit small. Nice and friendly stuff.

Good value
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room was much smaller than photos. Window didnt let any light in.

Brilliant location. Good pool at the top. Exactly what you need for one night in bangkok.

Great 3 days in Bangkok.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooftop pool closes at 8 P.M such a shame because the view on skyline is amazing during the evening

Very clean Friendly staff Location is amazing

Overall it was a comfortable stay, great location and comfy.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Elevator was very dodgey and would close on you if you didn't get in quick enough. I got my arm stuck in it before it decided to re-open which has been bruised for over a week.

Nice refreshments when we arrived Comfy Bed Good air-conditioning Decently quiet

Perfect location, nice pool on the roof, clean room and...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff are a bit rude, maybe because of all the party people staying in the hotel.

Perfect location, nice pool on the roof, clean room and cheap! It’s loud at night because of kao san road and I was there to have fun so I didn’t mind. I see reviews of people complaining about the noise at night, yes, if you go stay in Asia biggest party street it will be noisy, if you don’t like it go stay somewhere else.

It's very nice. Very close to the best tourist spots in Bangkok and a lot of great music and bars
    • Double Premier Room

The only thing that was a little bit annoying was the street noise on Soi Rambutri between 8am straight thru till 4am. It's also part of the experience of this tourist belt but if you need a quiet place to sleep this may bother you.

Great location and friendly staff. This is a very nice hotel but is also expensive compared to a more budget place that of course would not be as nice either (I've tried a cpl cheap ones in this area previously) overall it was very pleasurable to be in our room, and deal with staff.

The location was perfect just around the corner of Khao San...
    • Double Premier Room

Ironically this place isn’t that great for sleeping within! As it is v noisy and the live bands outside don’t stop until after 2am, but I imagine if you are staying here you are unlikely to be in bed before then anyway!

The location was perfect just around the corner of Khao San Road with plenty of restaurants, bars, stalls and night life on your doorstep. Our room was clean, the bed comfy and the shower was also clean and good.

Dear, I liked everything about your hotel .
    • Double Premier Room

Dear, I liked everything about your hotel ..... staffs serviced, respected, polited so. I will have been expected, even if I had duty to Bangkok I m sure to stay at your hotel again.

Only there for 3 nights to end a month of travelling Thailand perfect end
    • Deluxe Double Room

There’s nothing not to like for a traveler wanting a nice clean room for a good price

Nice clean hotel in a great location the staff were very friendly and helpful the room cleaned every day I’ve stayed before and would stay again good value for the money

Nice pool/dark rooms.

Our room was damp and had almost no natural light. Very loud music from the bar next door from 3pm-3am, but that was expected due to location.

Good value for money, located within the heart of the backpacker area of Bangkok, nice (and quiet) rooftop pool.

Friendly staff
    • Double Premier Room

We were staying on a saturday night and there was too much noise on the streets. A band playing across the street and music from the bar next door were so loud it was absolutely impossible to catch some sleep.

Friendly staff

The location was great close to everything and the pool was...

The bed was way to hard and lots of noise thru our closed window late at night.

The location was great close to everything and the pool was beautiful. The staff are all very friendly too.

Right next to Khon san road.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Noisy when trying to sleep, deluxe room booked however very small in size. Shower room and toilet together.

Right next to Khon san road. Welcome drink on arrival

We had other expectations.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff wasn't friendly at all when we arrived. They made no effort to help us with the questions we had. (When we checked out it was a bit better.) Our room was really small, everything was smaller than in the pictures. The hallways were quite noisy.

Near the Giant Ibis bus stop to Cambodia. If you are here to party, this is a good adress.

Worth a stay if your here to party
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

Bit noisy late at night if you like your sleep!

The location was great if you love the night life! There was a seven eleven at the entrance too which was handy.

Good for party people not for me
    • Deluxe Double Room

Noisy stay, thin doors, live and loud music all the night

Food and a lot od services nearby, close to boat taxi, nice swimming pool and view from rooftop

Great location for good money
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

Noisy street at night and a bad view from the room but it is town centre so as expected

Great location - a lot of restaurants, pubs, street food, and massage rooms around Convenience - exchange office, 7-Eleven convenience store and a little bar with sitting places in front of the hotel Nice swimming pool on the roof with a view of town centre skyscrapers Close to a busy at night party place - Khaosan Road Good spot for sightseeing - walking distance to The Grand Palace, for long distance trips would recommend a guide person Tribhop Montien found on facebook - awesome funny Thai guy, very reliable and honest who took us from and to the airport, showed us Bangkok and Ayutthaya, all for a fair price

Good if on sale. Location is good if you want to get drunk and party with tourists.
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

Clean sheets but who cares when you come home drunk.

Off of Khao San road. If you're looking for a place to party and crash near by this would be a good choice. Khao San road is home to underage white folks.

It’s so nice place for me!

It’s so nice place for me! Location was good and never noisy even if you don’t take the balcony room. The staff was so kind! Welcome juice as well. But the one of the problem was swimming pool. We couldn’t use it , cuz they wrote down the memo. Anyway I will be stay here when I come kaosan again!!

Decent Stay, good enough
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff could be more friendly, and if you have the chance, choose a room with a bigger bathroom. Ours was very small and lavatory space was inside the room.

Very great location, near Khao San Road and Rambuttri, the mainly streets with a lot of options to eat and have some drinks. Also really near of the main temples and The Great Palace :)

On the road next to koh san road so not too noisy at night...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room was fairly small but overall decent as we didn’t spend much time in there. Bed was just ok.

On the road next to koh san road so not too noisy at night but close enough to walk everywhere.

Very good located hotel near Khao San Road with roof top swimming pool:-)
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

There is no breakfast. It used to be very quite street but now the Rambutri street is very noisy. Just opposite of the hotel is very loud street bar. We have also ordered more expensive delux room but we didn´t get it.

The Rambutri street (where the hotel is) is modern Khao San Road - which means there is a lot of restaurants and bars.

I loved the street food and markets

Maybe some noise on my last night but I managed to sleep ok just wished I was out at it

Brilliant place to stay but not if you are looking for quiet nights as is next to Khoisan road and has street markets and bars open till the early hours and can be noisy but I loved it and would go back again

Location, good rooms, vibrancy all around.
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

The staff could've been a little more smiley. The pool could've been opened till a little late and little less chlorine. Else, nothing much else.

Location. Right in the middle of Khaosan Road. At the hotel entrance, there's a 7/11 right to your left, a massage parlour and currency exachange right to your right, with all the amazing restaurants and market around. The pool at the terrace was Amaal, but good to relax with all the cool lighting, although I found it to have too much chlorine and it shuts at 8 pm. The room was nice with air conditioning and refrigerator, albeit a small one size. They also allowed us an early check in at around 7.30 am.

not for this money
    • Deluxe Double Room

it was too loud in the room because we couldn`t close the window and music was playing everyday till 2:30 am. also the staff who repairs a room next to us was very loud at 8.30 in the morning. and also in one night some tourist from next door screaming on the corridor. i talked to them but 3 min later - same situation. pool was on the first day clear and 2 days later dull.

i like the location and the staff was very friendly.

Unfriendly and Not comfortable at all
    • Double Premier Room

one full night fee needs to be payed in order to have early check in. They do not accept credit card payment. They request 1000 baht of deposit. The air conditioning blow directly on top of the bed. Impossible to sleep until the bars in the street are open. The music is loud and the hotel has no sound isolation. It seems your bed is right in the street.

Not so much to like

• Deluxe Double Room

Fantastic location just off Khao San Road but on a quieter street full of pretty restaurants and cafes. The pool was beautiful and the room was clean and comfortable. Great value for money.

I'd go back in a heartbeat.
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

Room was not cleaned for one of the days but it may have been us coming back form a trip at the wrong time.

The hotel is right into the action. You walk out the front and you're there with everything you need.

Was situated on the road adjacent Khoa san road so was good...
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was noise at night but we stayed in a room further from the street so was nominal, however this may not be the case for all rooms.

Was situated on the road adjacent Khoa san road so was good if you want to go out. The pool was clean. The rooms were an ok size and clean. the staff were very helpful when it came to helping us with our pick up to bus station.

Location really handy, had a lovely swim every afternoon.

Didn"t like the 1000 baht key deposit, but they may have a good reason. Location was a bit noisy till 4am.

Location really handy, had a lovely swim every afternoon. Hotel good for the price. No problem with room or staff.

Good if you want to party till late am

My room was a superior one, but it was quite small and the sink was in the room. what was really annoying was the noise on the street, that went on till late night. My room only had a little window but it wasn't well isolated, I couldn't sleep.

I think it's great the property gives you 2 bottles of complimentary water per day. The room is also clean and the staff friendly.

Below expectations

The swimming pool is filthy and too small for the number of the guests. There are just 6/8 chairs and so for two days it was basically useless. The room was probably the smallest hotel’s room I’ve been to, with no even a window! Completely different from the Booking’s photos. Furthermore I booked a airport ride to the Travel desk of the Hotel and the bus didn’t show up. So I ask for assistance at the reception of the Hotel and they told me they can’t help me because it’s a private travel agency.

The room was quite clean, with A/C and a comfy bed. Location is great, just 1 min walk from Khao San Road.

Wouldn’t stay there again
    • Deluxe Double Room

Didn’t like the pimlows and yellow smelly sheets. Didn’t like the shower it was right beside within the toilet had to wipe dry the toilet after . You definitely needed earplugs very noisy with music band playing until 3 am . Elevator nearly broke my arms three times . The doors were closing so fast didn’t even had time to get in. Staff thought it was funny until I got blood out of it.

The pool

The Perfect Spot
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

The location and price is perfect! This was my second time staying there and I always will as long as it’s available! The pool is nice and the WiFi is strong!

i liked my stay in this hotel
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

Most of the guests in this hotel are nice people who behave well but its true that some (drunk) guests were making noice during one night. I do not see it as hotel responsibility, but it would be nicer if it didnt happen.

It was my second stay in the hotel. I like the position of the property in the street full of moving and nightlife. the pool on the roof is a nice comfort, and the price is reasonable.

The convenience of the location (easy when you’re in transit...

Small room. No window. Staff was not very friendly but okay.

The convenience of the location (easy when you’re in transit before taking a bus or going to the airport) The room had no windows but then was less noisy than the ones with windows. Rooftop swimming pool.

The hotel was a great for the price, however didn’t look quite like the pictures on the website.
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

It doesn’t look quite like the pictures on the website. The bathroom was a bit smelly.

The room was a good price, it’s in a good location for Khao San Road, but a bit noisy

• Deluxe Double Room

You are allowed to smoke in the rooms which you can smell when you enter the room. Lock broke when staff opened our room in the morning not knowing we were there. ..

Great location. We checked in 1am without problem, saw the great welcoming when checking in during day. Staff very helpful.

Almost a great experience
    • Deluxe Double Room

My favorite limited edition MAC lipstick disappeared magically after housekeeping payed me a visit. Learned a valuable lesson: saving a couple of bucks on hotels is ok, but lock everything you would not want to lose. Had it not been for this, the stay would have been perfectly enjoyable.

Well located. Friendly front desk staff.

Was happy to stay there :)
    • Superb Deluxe Twin Room

It’s actually good accommodation if you want to live close to Khao Son Road! It is still a quite loud location so I would not recommend it for families or people they want to go to bed around 10pm! But when you go out anyway it‘s perfect! I liked it! :)

NOISY NOISY NOISY
    • Double Premier Room

If you want the partying on the street to sound like it’s in your room, then this is the place for you! Extremely unsoundproofed rooms with several bars in the immediate vicinity blasting our music till 2am , if you plan on partying and want to be amongst it every night then this is the place for you rooms and clean however shower opens up to the toilet and is very prone to flooding the entire bathroom. Requested a refund for the next two nights as it was impossible to sleep properly, staff became off hand and rude. Would never recommend this place to anyone.

Clean room and central location to khao San road

Desirable area--perhaps this is why they can charge 1,500 Baht....................
    • Double Premier Room

Staff minimally helpful despite having badges that stated they should be told if they weren't smiling. Warnings everywhere about "fines" if one did not follow hotel policy. Large folder in room containing "Room Damage Charge" for forty (!) different items, including "Inner bed sheet (small)....500 Bahht." Not the friendliest environment! And there was a smear of perhaps blood on a wall not cleaned for the three days I stayed there.

The staff were so friendly and made us feel very welcome!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff were so friendly and made us feel very welcome! Are room was very clean and the pool was just amazing! The location is brilliant aswell the only downside is there was tuc tic drivers and people non stop trying to take you places and sell you things right outside the hotel door but you can just say no so I wouldn’t let this effect your stay. I would definitely go back there!

Look out for your reservation

I booked room with extra bad, at hotel they told me I should change the room for bigger as the one from my reservation is too small. (I slept there 3 times before, and first time they made me a problem and charge additional fee for bigger room)

Good bed,clean,and friendly staff.

Nothing to do with the hotel,but it was a party area for younger people,and we booked in at around 1.am.But as long as the window was closed,the aircon on,no problems sleeping.

The rooms were good,the staff friendly,and we would recommend it for good quality and good value.

would come back

based on photos, I expected my room would be a little more spacious, but in the end it was all quite ok

The hotel is in very nice road, full of life, especially during the night, so in some moments was quite loud, but in the other hand I feelt to be in the middle of all events. The pool was greeat to cool me during the hot part of the day. Stuff is very helpful and nice

Room was nice

Left a 1000 Thai bhat deposited. Only stayed the night for a couple of hours.. was hardly in the room. Tried to charge us for a DOOR HANGER!! (The ones that if you want them to clean or not) literally was a crease in the cardboard. We didn’t even touch it! So take photos 👍🏼👍🏼

Room was nice

Great for family
    • Deluxe Double Room

There are two halves of soil Rambuttri, one next to a temple and one next to Khao San road. This place is next to Khao San road and while not deafening, you can hear it. We’re are from nyc so we still fell asleep. Not a big negative but worth mentioning.

Staff and pool were best part for me my wife and toddler. Great place with great location

• Deluxe Double Room

Don't come here for a good night's sleep.. music outside is really loud until the early hours

Great location - right next to Khaosan Road Nice rooftop swimming pool

Great location, nice rooftop pool in the day. Great for Khao san party-goers
    • Deluxe Double Room

As with anywhere in Bangkok, youre very aware that you are the tourist and must pay if there are any issues. Not impolite, but fairly abrupt check in service.

Great location for Khao San road and the bus from the airport stops pretty much outside. Make sure you are here for a 'good night' otherwise you wont be asleep without a couple of drinks. The pool is great and everywhere is very clean. Good value for money.

Great first few nights in Bangkok
    • Deluxe Double Room

Very clean, comfortable bed, great to get over jetlag. Amazing location (1 min walk to Koh San Road) but quiet in room so easy to sleep. Lots going on around the hotel, and a 7/11 (shop) right outside for everything you need. If you plan to stay in Thailand a couple of weeks, grab a Thai Sim Card for iPhone. 500 baht (£10) for 5GB data for 15 days. Rambuttri Road is ideal for families/couple. Koh San Road is party central!

It’s clean!

The location is good if you don’t want to sleep and have fun all night. We where in a transit night for our flight the next day, it was Sunday an the music from the bars on the street lasted till 2:30am so couldn’t get enough sleep until they quite down. The room was very small, had lots of luggage so we barely fit in the room.

It’s clean! The room was small but nice.

Very happy

Some time I needed silence to sleep, because I have a long days of UN conferences, the road is very noisy to about 3-4 AM.

Very smiley and good staff...

Browse Sleep Withinn traveller photo gallery