Reviews of Twin Towers Hotel 4 stars

88/2 New Rama 6th Road, Rong Muang, Patumwan, 10330 Bangkok, Thailand

#1213 of 1,478 hotels in Bangkok

4.7

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Our trip was great. Enjoyed much at the hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Most of the time WiFi wasn’t available. Disconnecting always and have to login after every disconnection. Outside the lobby door taxi services were calling always if we want to go for tours even if we rejected. They even took 1000thb for advance (elephant riding) and later we cancelled it, he didn’t return back the money even.

Loved everything about the hotel. Staffs were even great.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

This was my second stay at the Twin Towers . I will stay again and recommend to all my friends .
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The smoking area could have been a little more presentable.

Breakfasts had the most selection of food to satisfy the tastes of just about the worlds countries.. Awesome thank you.

It's could be better
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

booking said jacuzzi in the room, but in reality it is only for the suit. Far from the center. Near there is not much

near the train station and underground (1KM).

Power sockets doesn’t work.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rude staff. I tried to charge my phone, and there is 4 power sockets in the room, and 3 of them doesn’t work. When I told them about it, they are just: try again!

View from the room

The tour traveling service n tours guys were outstanding n...
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

It was a 4 star hotel but furniture n walls of rooms were pathetic v bad. Also the outside lobby of the room give a wornout look.

The tour traveling service n tours guys were outstanding n there rates v competitive.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The worst hotel I have ever been.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The worst hotel I have ever been. I booked a room for 2days. They asked my credit card at that time and I gave them all the information. But they had been sending me annoying emails like my card isn’t working. So my booking was not confirmed . It was kind of weird because I had been using my card in Malaysia at the same time. But I can understand that, the worst part is when I arrived hotel and checked in (at 1pm). It gave me old vibes, the furnitures, decoration are so old. It was not the same as in those pictures they have been showing on online. It was a kind of crappy room. The bathroom seems like old and dirty. The lights were not working as well (except the lamb beside the bed). My room was all dark and it kind of gave me creepy vibe. I couldn’t stay in that room and felt really really uncomfortable. So I decided to checked out at 8pm. And then I told a staff at the reception, she asked me to pay for the another day, she said I already booked for two days. I was like what the hell! They had been sending me those emails that my booking was not confirmed and now I had to pay for another day that I won’t stay for sure. But I was really tired and exhausted at that time, I paid for it (it was like 7/8 hours stay at the crappy hotel 😂). And that receptionist couldn’t speak proper English, was impatient and rude. So if you’re considering to stay, this hotel might be worth avoiding.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The room was really big with central commands for AC and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bathroom is old, specially the shower is outdated

The room was really big with central commands for AC and lights. Nice swimming pool and near to Hua Lamphong Station.

Good hotel.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Good hotel. Not exceptional location (15 min by walk from National Stadium) but good starting point to travel and discover bangkok. Good value for money

Hotel Environment
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff Efficiency , Check-in Procedure , all the staff always trying to approach the transportation service and the wifi service need reconnectuon once you off screen and wifi poor connction

Hotel Environment

The hotel isn't too far from the center of market.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They lock the window for a smoking room and cannot open it. The hotel is not known by the local people living there. They thought the twin tower hotel is king power.

The hotel isn't too far from the center of market.

My stay was very comfortable
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It could have offered free continental breakfast

This hotel gives you really great value for your money. It is well maintained, clean and inviting and the staff is very courteous and friendly. It is also located close to shopping and public transportation.

not bad for a short stay if you get a good price
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Charging 50bath extra for replenishing the creamer / coffee / sugar in the room for a 1 night stay.. Never experienced in any decent hotel something like this.. It is complimentary everywhere..

It's a old property mainted decently.. Pool is nice , rooms are really huge, breakfast is good , & a 7 eleven right down at the entrance of the hotel.. Bathrooms need maintainence .

Decent hotel near to shopping centres.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The pictures on booking didn't match the reality of the condition of the room.

Good location for shopping cause it's proximity to shopping centres.

I have stayed at TTH since 2000 and find that the atmosphere has changed considerably - not friendly
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Internet dropping out; no complimentary toothbrushes, coffee or tea; no bathrobes; need bedside reading lamps; non-friendly atmosphere; low shower pressure on 16th Floor; minimum room decor;

A hotel is situated in a center but far from everything. Worest stay in Bangkok!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Almost everything. Room was dark n old, bathroom so old, thight staff with fake smile, no flexibility for guests, lobby always packed with hundreds of package tourists, wifi doesn't work from the rooms. Complaining seems don't work at all. They dont have thrust on their clients and always ask for deposit. Tinted glasses and yet no enough lights. My wife was afraid to stay in the room alone. With every wring turn, when you ask the hotel staff they tell you it's a hotel policy and they can't do anything about it. They dont show warmth welce or goodbyes as a professional staff. So run down bath tub with old equipments.

I liked the breakfast only.

Excellent Breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No free internet in the hotel. We received a user name & a password for every day. Quite difficult process, because it was disconnecting once in a while. also for the breakfast we received some tickets that were mandatory in order to enter into the restaurant. We forgot to take them every morning and we should return into the room to take the tickets...Nobody cleaned the room during our stay. They have only changed the towels.

Excellent Breakfast.

Big room, good location, kindness of the staff
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The exposition of the swimming pool is bad, very cold because there isn't the sun :( The gym is paying! Highway near ...

Big room, good location, kindness of the staff

Enjoyable
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

No wifi in the rooms have to sit in the lobby area to use the free wifi facility.

The hotel is comfortable and near to the three largest shopping centres in Bangkok and also close to the main attractions (by taxi ).

Good location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staffs were not very friendly. Too out-of-date style. I booked a double-bed room for a single use. But on the day at reception they said no more king-sized bed available at the first time. They kept saying if I would mind if I get twin beds.There is no point I stay alone in twin room.. The website offered me to choose on booking. I kept saying that I don't want twin room. Then, they finally gave me double room. I could not understand that they said no more double room at first, then finally gave me at last... Disappointing

Good location. Near to downtown

Loved the family room very spacious and clean, the pool was...

The corridor on 9th level smelt of stale cigarette smoke

Loved the family room very spacious and clean, the pool was good for cooling off, staff were friendly and helpful. Only a 15 min walk to Siam Square for shops restaurants and bars and we walked to the Golden Buddha. Close to the Train Station too

The swimming pool was very nice.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No free internet connection in the room and the safety deposit box is only at the reception.

The swimming pool was very nice. Great location and friendly staff.

Bad hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No free wifi in the rooms, we also requested to change the room because of cockroaches! Water in the swimming pool will be always cold due to poor design. Location is also not so good. Breakfast is normal, mostly oriented to guests from east.

Only interior of lobby and rooms

Nothing about this hotel was as expected.
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Nothing about this hotel was as expected. Booked family room for 3 nights in a non-smoking room and found that been given two adjoining smoking rooms. When asked to be moved was told that a non-smoking room would not be available until the following day. Was found another room only when I insisted that we be moved.

Old classic hotel, amazing lobby, big rooms, lovely flower...
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Location and surroundings of the hotel were very gloomy.

Old classic hotel, amazing lobby, big rooms, lovely flower decorations, seven eleven store in the vicinity. Ubercab arrived promptly.

It is terrible.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It is terrible. I will never go to this hotel again. Not clean enough and the facility at room is just ……poor. The room is big but very old and poor. What makes me unhappy is they do not try to provide the normal service but always help you for the purpose of making money. For instance. The taxi call service is free in most hotels ,but they persuade you to add more money. Since they think I am foreigner, I really feel quite uncomfortable. Never ever !

quite poor
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The fact that you only get wifi of one hour per day in your room. But not to worry, you can buy awful wifi packages at a premium price at the reception. Somehow it would have been acceptable to me if the speed is decent, but it was terrible. The room and bathroom are really basic and could use improvements. Minor issue with cleanliness, doesn't smell great either. There is also no safe to keep your valuables.

the staffs are friendly enough, and I guess the waiting area is cozy but nothing in particular warrants any praise. The restaurant nearby is ok. The fitness centre affiliated with the hotel is not bad as well.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Had a fridge.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No internet in the room. Internet in the lobby was weak and cut out alot. Bed was ok but could of been softer. Breakfast was pricey at $377 per person.

Had a fridge. Complimentary water. Location was ok but under /next to a hi-way. Nice bar.

I cannot trust booking app's free wifi button anymore. Always read the conditions.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No free internet in room. It will cost you almost 10 usd per day for internet in room. Note that i click on free wifi on the booking app, but still they want me to pay for wifi. Booking did refund the wifi money but after 2 hours of phone call with booking staff. This biz trip was very unpleasant because of wifi. I have only my phones 4G to work. This hotel not for biz.

Room is big but old. Breakfast is better than same price range.

Shower ugh and wall plug won't wof dresser light is with areas of yasss queen hell to the yes.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bat Leung Gum is not in New Zealand. He is a blessing to the earth.

Bat Leung Gum outside the hotel who offered tours and information was a blessing from God. He's a keeper. He held the thongs for me and my maid.

The only few things we like about is the Big room, 7 eleven...
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Bad location. I don't understand why some ppl rate good location which are sooooo misleading. No night market around have to walk at least 15-20 mins to mbk basically no taxi driver can get you to this hotel without some guidance on goggle map. N even if u show them the direction card given by the hotel or use Google map, they can also drive u to other places which are very very far. As they often confused with another hotel named "king power". No wonder I can see alot of big coaches stopping at the 7 eleven. As it's not accessible to anywhere unless u ate taking Tutu n taxi n provided the Tutu n taxi driver are honest enough. Good luck guys..

The only few things we like about is the Big room, 7 eleven (just in front of the hotel), some food stalls opposite the hotel and water heater (but prefer to hv stand shower rather then bath tub)

Not satisfied with what I paid for.

The staff didn’t understand English well. I was trying to let them know that someone on my non-smoking floor was smoking and they transferred me to 3 people and they never did anything about it. It happened all throughout my stay.

Door person was very helpful in getting us taxi.

Bed quite soft.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bed quite soft. My friend was having fever in the room. No hotel doctor & Staff do not know private medical clinic near hotel which actually less than 5 mins walking after turning right from the lobby (Pls see 2 attached photos of Manat Clinic). Takes about 15 to 20 mins to National Stadium BTS walking.

. The hotel is excellent, the rooms are spacious, the price...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

. The hotel is excellent, the rooms are spacious, the price is good and the reception is friendly and especially the manager Prabhan M and the grind did not take more than 2 minutes and close to the Mbk and far from the noise

good location,
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Tea and coffee, milk and sugar in the room. No point having a kettle(jug) with no sachets to use.

Ease of access to the public transport system, particularly the MTR. 500 mts walk to National Stadium. Altogether best way back to the International airport.

Was ok

As above

Average stay' cater more for big groups. I was waiting to be served for coffee and asked to move aside so staff could attend to large group first.

Good location, comfortable big rooms
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Requested for early check-in, the hotel confirmed, but when I arrived they made me wait for one hour. No free Wi-Fi for hotel guests, only available in the lobby!

Good location, comfortable big rooms Friendly staff

I only liked the location .

Well I only liked the location .. that's it

I only liked the location .. this is he 2nd time I stayed with this and my last for sure ... my aircon wasn't cold enough.. I complained around 10.30pm and they keep sending engineers to fix it but they wanted me to believe the aircon was fine but t wasn't .. it was hot .. finally around 12 in the morning they changed my room after complaining more them 5 times .. can't even use the gym or pool ,. Everything u have to pay extra .. to use .. not happy ... never going back ...

advise to have unlimited wifi at rooms and consider the menu universal travel then limiting to Thai
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

limited wifi connection in rooms ( 2 hours in a day ), wherein unlimited wifi at reception....more of Pork food . Not advisable for Muslim travelers.

Hotel was clean and staff's are really friendly supportive, pool was great.. over all stay was memorable.

Good value for money, fantastic staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel was a bit outdated but for the price this can be expected.

The staff made the stay very enjoyable, helping at all opportunities. The location was close enough to get to Siam square easily, the heart of Bangkok.

Average
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Not all staffs were able to communicate in English which is a pity. Limited breakfast options and only one or two dishes for vegetarian. Not in a convenient location and not near the bts.

Welcoming staffs, pleasant concierge, having a 7-11 convenience store closeby (less than 1 min walk) was helpful. Preferred choice for large tour groups hence its always crowded. It is suitable for family trips.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is dirty and smelled awful, the hotel is very old, Wi-Fi is free one hour if you need more you have to pay, the furniture is old and dirty and the bathrooms as well, I do not recommend it definitively

Very bad

The staff are very rude. No cooperation. Their description on booking is that they provide extra babysitting services which when I requested they said we don't it's Bookong.com mistake! The baby crib they provided for my son was in miserable condition with steel nails coming out of it and totally not safe. Overall I'll never go near to that hotel again me and my friends, and I request booking.com to be sure before writing stuff the hotels don't do. Finally, the breakfast was very poor

The location is fine. Only!

Nothing specific that caught our attention
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

1) limited supply of drinking water 2) No tea or coffee in the room 3) cockroaches in the washroom and dead ones on the walls 4) non flexibility when requested for a late check-out from 3 pm to 5 pm inspite of other rooms being vacant 5) Taxi service- Not helpful at all. They were willing to help, only if we buy tickets from them and not willing to get us taxi, when we did not buy tickets to attractions from them. 6) the surroundings were extremly bad. Not a place where we can walk about for any shopping or leisure walk. 7) Golden Teak restaurant staff were not friendly or customer service focussed. Speaking in English was major challenge. The juices were tasteless. Sighted cockroaches near fruits section.

Nothing specific that caught our attention

Pleasant
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

tuk tuk and taxi drivers infront of hotel are misguiding the people and take him to unwanted place by force. There should some check and security for the taxi standing at front gate of hotel.

Peace environment , big area , safe and sound

Terrible room, terrible staff, awful service!
    • Deluxe Suite

Terrible staff - all rude and ignorant. At breakfast we were ignored by the girl at the desk because she was too busy flirting with another member of staff but they suddenly noticed us when we got up to leave. We paid for a non-smoking room with a balcony. We were given a room on the smoking floor which smelled terribly of smoke and had an ashtray and matches in the room also, no balcony. We complained about the room and we were told that they could move us to a non-smoking room but "none of the rooms have balconies". I showed the manager our booking details that show that we specifically chose a room that they were offering that had a balcony and he said again that there are no rooms with balconies. I continued to show him on bookong.com all of the other rooms that advertise balconies and all he could say was that it was a mistake. On the second night, as we headed up to our room, the lift malfunctioned and we were trapped inside for 25 mins. When they finally got us out of the lift, all the managed had to say was "sorry" and made no attempt to compensate us for this inconvenience. The majority of the staff were rude, ignorant and unwilling to help in anyway.

1st room we were given was dirty and old and stank of smoke and walls were crumbling, after complaining we were given a much better room which still had an awful stale smell to it.

Not Recommended
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathroom and stuff were old such as shower etc. Worst thing was there was no shower with the commode keeping in view the Muslim community requirements, it was very bad, disappointing and not welcoming also.

I like the bed only.

Expensive hotel with hidden extras!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Paying for wifi Paying for gym facilities Expensive room Having taxi and tour guides hassling you right outside the hotel doors. Local taxi drives didn't seem to know where the hotel was even after showing them the hotel map!

Comfy bed

Front desk staff not helpful
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff very unfriendly at the front desk they were shoving us into which ever rooms they could find and not giving us any options or information. Never smiled or courteous Sad!!

Nothing wont stay here again

Spacious + Facilities

Wifi signal was weak.

Nice hotel with spacious rooms. Had restaurant, pool & coffee shop, spa & 7 Eleven at complex to purchase supplies. Tuk Tulsa and taxi's outside.

Nothing special.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This hotel meant and good for Chinese people. I don't recommend this hotel for Indians as Indian restaurants (for lunch and dinner) are far due to heavy traffic in Bangkok even though they are (restaurants) are within 3-4km (as per google). In today's digital era, only one hour free internet in room doesn't suit for 4 star hotel.

Nothing special. its fair

Awesomly awesome
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Awesomely awesome.... We were the only muslim family nd yet we got halal breakfast The location is abit farther from mbk... Its a 20min walk.... But overall it was the best experiemce

Value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I think free wifi should give 2 hours instead of 1 hour then log off.. curtains should at least clean up... should provide toothpaste or tooth brush

Staff very friendly and willing to give directions to tourist attraction...

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

service
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the fruit offer should be everyday ,not just first day and if dont have enough rooms ,just update the information as soon as possible .

convenient location ,nice hotel and good service

Bangkok offers much better places to stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very outdated. No free wifi. Grumpy staff. Immediate surroundings of hotel not at all interesting (you wonder if it is safe to walk around alone after dark). Shower felt slimy and shower curtain had mold and was smelly. I have stayed in much cheaper places in Thailand that were much better. To top it off my credit card was charged with 3 instead of 2 nights.

good location writhing walking distance of railway station or 50 baht tut tut
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Needs updating in certain areas. If want a quite hotel give it a miss lots of coach tours full of loud ignorant Chinese

Great breakfast . And great lunchtime buffet. Give the Chinese miss on third floor.. I wiil return in May .

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Never again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

In the room: Watercooker not working + no coffee / tea Hair dryer not working No safe in the room

Breakfast was good and so was the room service

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Had read a lot of bad reviews about this hotel but was...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Location is not great. It was fine for us as we were only there one night and had prebooked tours which included hotel pick up but not so good if you want to explore bangkok on foot. There were no good restaurants near by only the restaurant in the hotel and no good sight to see. Can walk to malls but takes 20-25 mins. No free wifi

Had read a lot of bad reviews about this hotel but was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. The rooms were very clean and bed was comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful and even allowed us early check-in and late checkout for no extra charge. Our room on the top floor had a great view. The pool was very clean. Hardly notice the noise from the freeway next to the hotel

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Below than expectation
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

The wifi is weak and only given 4 hours free and need to log in every hour with new passcode. The water flow for shower is weak and water is not hot.

The room is spacious

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Good value
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel is a bit "tired" and stuck in the 80's. Furniture is not in great condition.

Good value. Location near to MBK - 15 minute walk. Staff very friendly and accomodating.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Great Hotel Team but horrible spa.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The spa staff was rude and unfriendly. The woman giving me a Thai massage did not care when I asked her to soften her movements, she was rude: yawned loudly with no complex and burped multiple times. The room was very unwelcoming, it looked like an old hospital bedroom, no music, no peaceful athmosphere, lights on and 3 beds... I do not recommend the spa at all!! Also my bath tub was not clean, under the carpet was mild and hair...

The room service and staff were amazing

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

wouldn't go back, ditmrt
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

surrounding area had lots of homeless people. shower was very weak and the bathroom dirty.

staff were nice a d friendly and complimentary bottled water.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Very Fancy, nice place. Please give free wifi and Gym.....
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi and Fitness centre both quoted on the homepage. devastated to find you had to pay for both when you got there (and not cheap). Around $8 to use the gym, and $10 for about 3 hours of internet?

Incredibly fancy hotel, especially for the price

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Not a pleasant experience at all and a greedy hotel charging for everything without giving anything
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was a charge for the internet everyday the staff were very abrupt and sometimes rude the restaurants were empty . The facilities were charged all the time, I broke a glass and they charged me for the breakage I asked for hot water in the morning breakfast but it was not always available.being there for 25 days there was not a variety of breakfasts just Chinese foods and fried not much healthy food. No Christmas or new year special meals.iI was charged a huge amount for a trip to the floating market and it was a con as when I got to the market I was charged again for the boat. The taxi and Tuk Tuk arranged by the hotel were doubled in price a pretty bad experience and will never return to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Great staff.
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Staff forgot to issue WIFI and it' comes in hour bundles meaning you need to sign in every hour. Also the WIFI drops out constantly in the room. Rooms where tidy but maybe getting old. Comfortable enough. Like to see some better scrubbing of the shower grout could have been cleaner.

Great staff. Kids loved the huge range of breakfast. Pool comes alive when the sauna goes on. Shame it's only on for 2hrs 15 minutes per day. Helpful hotel tuk tuk made trips to MBK and the railway easy.

Seven eleven shop next door as well as food in the side...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel is located in front of 8 lane motorway, and train tracks to the back,having a pair of ear plugs isstrongly recommended.wifi worked in the lobby ok. In the room despite paying 300baht for 24h wifi access, connection was slow and unreliable. My plane was early but I was turned away because "my room was not ready", I would rather pay 300baht for early check-in, instead of wifi.

Seven eleven shop next door as well as food in the side streets. Nice lobby with excellent new year's decoration.it a huge hotel with nice view from the upper floors.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

We are 4, with our adult son & daughter.
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Hotel WiFi system is very bad. They provided 16 log-in slips (with 16 passwords) for our 4 members for 4 days stay. In night, when most of guests are in room & jump to log-in, the total system hanged out. This is the regular feature in every night. Room carpets are dirty and very uncomfortable for those are allergic to dust. Hotel`s breakfast is not good.

We are 4, with our adult son & daughter. The connecting 2 rooms are very comfortable for us. And rooms are spacious. We liked this.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Good location, very helpful staff.
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Some dishes during bfast come with free mosquitoes/insects

Good location, very helpful staff. I guess it was premier hotel before. Spacious room though a little old. Value for money.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Very clean and good services.

The spa doesn't work

Very clean and good services. Dry cleaning was very good and housekeeping. We had a short circuited blow drier which turned the power out of our room but the electrician came right away. The pool was good.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Twin Towers, triple smiles
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was good, only problem,can be more variety for English breakfast..

The room was huge and spacious, we had 2 double beds with comfy pillows, very welcoming after a long flight

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Nothing I like
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I asked for nonsmoking room they give me smoking room. When I want to change my dates for leaving the hotel they force me to contact booking.com to do that.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Not happy ??????
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room very old , carpet burns , toilet old , no piano player in the evening in fact nothing at all now , been staying at this hotel for over 10 years now , maybe time for a change ?????

Nice staff , close to MBK ,

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Old-fashioned deco and no WIFI
    • Family Room (4 Adults)

Wifi is limited with an hour a day. On top of that, it wasn't working well either. Many unhappy customers. Deco was old-fashioned, taps were not working well and staff wanted to charge me of taking 2 packets of snacks when I didn't take any.

The breakfast was okay

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Don't bother...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Well where do I start.. Unhelpful management and unfriendly staff. . Fitness room advertised but I had to pay extra to use it! This isn't stated anywhere on the website or in this app when making a booking. The mattress on the bed was very uncomfortable. A kettle was provided as were cups but no tea or coffee in the room. Full of Chinese tourists who are generally unpleasant. I won't be going back.

Checking out !

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

The breakfast was good, variety of both western and oriental.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It has paid WIFI, and for the price of the stay, there are plenty of other hotels that include it for free. The pool was always really cold as the sun didn't reach the area in the whole day because it's between the 2 towers. The shower had a leak and whenever we took one the bathroom floor ended up all wet.

The breakfast was good, variety of both western and oriental. The room was big and had all the amenities.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Excellent place but the staff were truly outstanding
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There was nothing I didn't like but the tour guide at the entrance is independent and this is not clear. We got our tour information and help from the Hotel information desk in the end and it was much better. The swimming pool is relatively cool but then it is very hot so maybe it is a comparative thing but I would have enjoyed it more if it was a few degrees warmer.

Everything was great, I loved the facilities, spa, restaurants, massages etc. We had cocktails, meals in the restaurants (something I wouldn't usually do), went swimming, used the jacuzzis and even ventured into the buffet which was just fabulous (I don't usually like them). The prices were very fair/reasonable too. We felt very grand and it was truly enjoyable. However, the highlight of the stay was the staff. The Porter Service was outstanding. When the Porter took our bags up he checked the entire room and found the air conditioning was not working. He immediately sorted it all out for us. We went off to have a drink and when we came back the Engineer had been and it was all fixed. I was really impressed by the thoroughness and professionalism of all the staff. The porters, Doormen and Information Desk deserve special mention as they really looked out for us, helped us with tours and not paying too much. They were very protective. All the staff were wonderful and it was a lovely experience

Browse Twin Towers Hotel traveller photo gallery