Reviews of Somerset Park Suanplu 4 stars

39 Soi Suanplu, South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, 10120 Bangkok, Thailand

#361 of 1,238 hotels in Bangkok

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms: huge rooms with kitchen and washing machine (but you also have a laundry choice as well) Location: extremely quiet place, but 20 min walking to BTS, easier to take a taxi. However, near there is small cafe places and bank. Staff: the best asset in the company! *** My boyfriend had birthday, so people were so kind to help me surprise him: Housekeeping made a nice decoration in the room, kitchen prepared the cake and 1 representative from other departments came to say Happy Birthday!***

nothing for this stay

Great hotel with friendly staff and clean room always a pleasure to stay at this hotel, will keep on returning time and time again

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was old and aging, the 3 beds apartment we had had a super sick moldy smell throughout our stay, plus a/cs weren’t functioning well. Made it worst

Concierge was more helpful than front desk

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Paid 350 baht for breakfast which was very poor. All food run out or dry and cold. Very up set. Not even and bacon, ham or sausages on the breakfadt buffet. The breakfast use to ve good with fresh cooked eggs and a good variety. But now poor

Always a great hotel to stay. Staff friendly.

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The aircons were very loud, so may need updating or serviced I understand there was no kitchen but the breakfast was a bit poor

The staff were lovely and very helpful Always willing to help and get us taxis and tell us where to go Always greeted us when we arrived and left Rooms were nice, clean and spacious

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Our unit was very outdated and in bad need of maintenance, the marble floor was chipping, the walls needed to be painted, the hot water in one bathroom was broken. The balconies were all nailed shut so we couldn't enjoy the view. I have stayed at other Somerset Properties that were lovely but this one did not meet my expectations

This is a residential apartment style hotel and the units were large and spacious and the linens were quite nice I think there are likely very nice units in this hotel but ours was not one of them.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The drain in the tub was slow. Water standing half way up leg. We told front desk and was not fixed. Also the tub wall was too tall. Hazard.

Location is good . The value is good

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Bathtub wasnt cleaning well , coffee cuo was stain. Washing machen was good but dryer was problem . But stuff dryed my clothes 👍🏻 Very nice room but a bit expensive.

Stuffs are good and helpfull BF was delicious. There are washing machen , kettchen, bathtub, TwO TV , great 👍🏻 Shampoo and rinse are good .

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

We asked for the balcony door to be unlocked and my husband had to sign a decloration that in the event that either of us fell from the balcony, there would be no comeback on Somerset apartments. We have stayed at many hotels throughout the world with balconys, but have never been asked to sign anything with such effect. It would've been nice to have had a table and chairs on the balcony. The tumble drier took over 130 minutes before our washing was dry and creating further heat in the apartment. It would be Much better to supply a clothes horse on the balcony and much more economical. The shower curtain was black at the bottom and needs to be replaced. While in places the paintwork was chipped and walls marked - ie in need of a re decoration.

We liked the quietness of our apartment. The apartment was comfortable and clean. The man on the door was always friendly, as was the cleaning lady. While the staff on reception rarely acknowledged us as we walked by.... We liked the garden, it is very peaceful and well kept.

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

the facilities are really old. the a/c and hot water in one of the three rooms is out of service.

staff are really kind and helpful. about 10 min walk access to the subway and lumpini park and 15 min walk to the sala daeng(BTS). the hotel is located in the center of sathron. u can easily find what you need.

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Our 3 room apt is dated and quite rundown, and the plumbing system just sucks! 1 shower has no hot water, another one doesn't spray, the 3rd shower has poor mixer and cannot balance hot/cold water. 1 toilet does not flush completely and another leaks. Breakfast is off the mark and the restaurant is not clean.

Nothing except a very helpful porter

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

I love everything about this hotel.

The staff is polite and friendly. Room is large and clean. Comfortable bed and nice screen TV. This is my third times staying in this hotel. I still love it. I did arrive early and i did early check in without charge. The location is a little bit away from department stores or sky train and subway train but I can get taxi to go to anywhere very easy and cheap. Just wait at the front of hotel and then a friendly and happy front door security will help me to get a taxi. Close to many awesome restaurants and thai massages. Nice garden to sit and chat with family and friend.

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Restaurant food and room service is just the worst ever

Staff are very good. Most of the rooms I have stayed in are very good. A few need some attention

Food it just not good at all.

Staff are always helpful, particularly on check in and check out. Rooms large and comfortable Internet is good Clean and well maintained

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing, really. Everything is just perfect for me and my companions. Please keep up the good work!

What I like about this property the most is you get what you pay for. The room is quite spacious for two or three, we love the toilet, the service is highly commendable. The staff provides you whatever you need, anytime of the day. They are very willing to extend help even if it means lending you their personal stuff. I'd definitely book at Somerset when I visit Bangkok again.

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Room seen better days. Bed old amd uncomfortable. service well below previous experience. housekeeping never refilled toiletery items.Room service food not good and over priced. Ordered breakfast one morning nothing fresh all cold amd old and not edible. Room doesnt have enough cutlery as room service do jot bring any. Not salt and pepper brought with room service amd shakers in room are empty. My first visit to this hotel I was super impressed, this time disappointed I wasted good money.

Location is very good. Allowed early checking.

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Rooms are huge. I feel like I'm at home and not crammed into a hotel. It was a great convenience to have a DVD player in the living room space, a kitchen stocked with dishes, silverware, even a pair of scissors! Staff is so great, helpful and kind! Room service is great and so is all the staff at the Heavenly Massage spa. Also, there is a really convenient free tuk-tuk shuttle available at times during the day to Sala Daeng BTS station so you can easily start exploring Bangkok!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Dated furniture and overall look of the apartment. Dates kitchen, Boring bathrooms Ok for families. not to great for a couple. Staff at the front desk always seemed in a bad mood. Otherwise staff was decent.

Comfortable, Large, Clean.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I like the staff hospitality

well it world of comfort and wish they can improve some of the property old stuffs in there , apart from that they are just the best

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Air con keeps making noises. Theres always noises from another room. The bathroom towel hanger also came off from the wall. Tv in the living room have no cable. To me more like a 3 star with a sommerset name. There are better property with this price.

Service and the guy handling bag was very good

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

-My friend left her mobile phone in the hotel room. We have been trying to call the hotel staffs asking for help to check whether the phone was in there. Yet, we cannot call the hotel for the WHOLE DAY! This kind of service was totally unacceptable! - Far from the bts station/ city centre (siam). Appromixately 30 mins walk from the bts station. - Not enough brushes! Only provided a toothbrush in a twins room!

-The 3 bedroom suite provides lots of spaces for families, friends to gather. Despite the three separate bedrooms, the living rooms allow us to chat, dine and play there. Superb! - The environments are clean and comfortable. - Nice view from 27/F. The night view can be enjoyed at there!:) - Washing machine, huge fridge and stoves are provided which avoid inconvenience. - Free shuttle to Sala Daeng BTS station! (per 30mins)

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Its a bit far from the main street but, they have Tuk-Tuk to the BTS every 30 minutes but, only during the day working hours. You can go to the main street in 15 minutes by walking

Great Hotel. Very clean and luxurious. Room service was very fast and the food was delicious!

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

In room phone only in the bedroom. Shower curtain needed a bit of a clean (had mould on the bottom of the curtain). Bath is deep and for an older person it would be easy to fall getting in and out: high to step into and out. Balcony doors screwed closed, although the porter said they had good views and were open. Prefer if the maid didnt knock the door each morning asking if we had laundry. Often had to get out of bed to answer the door at a time I was not planning to wake up. All minor things but would have been nice.

Quick and very friendly check-in. Staff very well presented and professional. Made to feel very welcome. Good lifts. Lobby clean and well presented. Room was good size and modern. Facilities great. Shower excellent, probably the best shower I have had in all properties I have stayed in the last 6 years at least. Good selection of tv channels for news and entertainment. Lots of nice places to eat and relax in Soi Suan Plu.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

The staffs were friendly and i like the rooms. Very spacious and comfortable for bringing infant babies. My wife and I brought 2 infant babies with us for the trip and staying in their apartment was the best decision we made

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The rooms are in need of an update. Cleanliness was not great. Air conditioner needed repair but the one in the bedroom worked fine. The staff at the front desk were rude. Not even a smile when we arrived, I felt like we were inconveniencing them.

Position it was close to the sky train so very easy to get around.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing. Everything was great and I will continue to stay at the hotel.

The staff was great. They are very professional and helpful. They go above and beyond.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Pool was nice but not any good services like a bar. So just swim and go.

I think we got really nice suite and they have very good gym. It's close to embassies :).

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The property has a free shuttle every half hour to a metro (BTS stop) because it is about a 15 minute walk to the public transportation. The Ascott, a similar property with the same owners is located much closer to public transportation. However, I liked the staff here so much I now prefer the Somerset Suanplu to the Ascott.

Large, clean, modern apartment. Cleaning excellent. Staff friendly and helpful. We were there during Songkran, the new year water festival. The apartment/hotel had a very nice free buffet and celebration in the front garden. This allowed guests and staff to get to know each other.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

The large bed was not large enough for 2 people as the room facilities mentioned before.

The apartment was quite big, then our group had enough space to open a small party with all members of our team. Very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment very clean and comfortable, staff all very friendly and polite, very quite and nice place to stay. I would still stay in this Apartment for my next trip.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment

The quality for the service staff shall be enhanced. For example, I deposit my credit card. However, the deposit has not been released since I have check out about 3 weeks.

Location and services

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Staff were rude and poorly trained, pushing luggage trolley into lift with customers forcing them to the back of the lift. Room decor felt old and tired (though everything was clean). Shower head jet settings were either too diffused or too concentrated though water pressure was good.

The 3 bed apartment was huge and worked well as a base for our project meetings. Great view of the river from the balcony. Washing machine would be handy for longer stays but we didn't use it.

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

One of the female Stuff wasn't very nice. We ordered an extra bed and stayed at the one bed room type room for three people. And we needed extra amenities like cups and dishes. Because we only had two. But the lady at front desk refused with disrespectful attitude. I also asked house keeping lady but she doesn't speak English so she had to call to the front desk, and the lady told the housekeeping to say no again. That happened almost every time we needed extra amenities. So we were so disappointed with the front desk's lady's attitude. The way she made fun of customer was inappropriate. But other stuffs (mainly the men stuffs) were pretty nice and other front desk ladies were also helpful so it turned out to be okay. I hope she will learn more good services for herself and for other customers.

Cheap. Large rooms. There was a balcony. Nice stable hot shower. Nice pool, nice gym. Almost everything is ok. Nice and cheap. But the room was a bit too dark. Need more lights. The hotel was a bit far from a train station. They do have a free shuttle bus to the station every thirty minutes but not at night. But it was very convenient.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

I booked 19 days before we arrived and made it clear my wife and I needed a non smoking room which was quiet , preferably on a high floor. Upon arrival, we were given a smoking room on a low floor and told that the hotel was full. After a 40 minute wait , and after much discussion/complaint, we were given a non smoking room on a low floor. The reception staff were inexperienced . We have stayed at this hotel for many years , often several times a year . However, it would seem that under the current manager we either get very good service or very poor service . We shall not stay here again as there are better hotel deals in Bangkok.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Somebody's hair in corners and near the bed. A little bit untidy. Not critical though.

Great and friendly atmosphere, nice and welcoming staff. Nice view from appartments on the 9th flor. Nice nearby territory wth goldfish pools. Very relaxing and peaceful in general.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

normal hotel, no special

the garden is so beautiful, and there is swing, so nice. Room is so big, just like my home. Friends like it very much. We didn't have breakfirst because of getting late. So pity. The guys are very kind, very helpful of our trips.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

I have stayed here many times and I must admit that I felt that this time was a disappointment. Breakfast was always included but not this time, rooms are becoming dated and there just wasnt the friendliness and professionalism that I had previously experienced.

Location was good.

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

The place is rather run-down. The apartment is far from what is shown in the website, like a regular dating website. Extremely disappointed. The place is very dirty. The shower curtain was moody and sticky. Water temperature of the shower kept fluctuating and can get dangerously hot. Floor is very slippery in the shower. Bad choice when you are traveling with elderly and kids. The kitchen was filthy and riddled with black spots. One of the rooms smelled like pesticide for the entire 2 nights.

The housekeeping staff were quite helpful. One of the sinks were blocked and they sent someone to fix. When we requested a box of tissue, we managed to get them sent to us after half an hour and calling them twice.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Beds are a little too firm and furniture is old (but suited) water pressure is poor and it takes 20 minutes to fill a bath.

Incredibly spacious 3 bedroom suite, with great views - everything you need for an extended stay with a group.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Great breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, great views, spacious apartment and we loved receiving a little Xmas stocking on our door on christmas day

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

It was a nice location in the middle of a number of embassies. Only negative is that it was extremely far from the MRT so we had to take taxis through the heavy Bangkok traffic.

Stayed in a three bedroom that was extremely spacious. Beds were very comfortable and kitchen was well outfitted. Pool and gym were very nice.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast quality was poor and the cleanliness of our apartment was bad. For the price they charged us, I think it was below standards. Front desk staff were also not well trained with poor levels of English.

The location was covenient and it was very easy to get taxis with the help of the hotel's conceirge staff - who were the most efficient.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

1. daily house cleaning was poorer than other somerset properties. 2. this somerset didn't provide any cloth-stand to dry the clothes. this should have been there, like other somerset properties.

we love the homely apartment concept of all somerset properties. under one roof, you get 2 bed-rooms, living + dining + kitchen and all. kitchen with all cooking facility and washing machine + dryer, with daily quality room make-up... somerset never disappoints.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

The swimming pool was cold, the kitchen lacked basic utensils and cookware. While on paper the location was good, with the very heavy Bangkok traffic it took too long to get to the main tourist sites.

The apartment was clean and staff very helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

bathroom equipment is low quality though it is newly replaced

it suits a long stay away from busy Bangkok. moreover great location, spacy room, nice & simple renovation.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

It is always a pleisure to come back an stay havery stayed many times and hotel is always clean large room and staff vertu welcoming. I arrived with out booking this time and staff advised to book online as it will be cheaper than to pay hotel direct

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Penny pinching at every opportunity by the hotel, for instance it took a direct request to the manager to have a "new" pair of slippers sent to the room rather than recycled versions. After several room changes when we checked in initially the best room supplied by the front desk still had problems and faults. No way is this hotel as competitive post renovation and I'll be looking elsewhere on my next trip to Bangkok.

Comprehensive gymnasium for a hotel. Central location good for city and river links.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

FASTEST WIFI YOU WILL GET IN A HOTEL IN BANGKOK. ALSO LOTS OF GOOD EATERYS WALKING DISTANCE FROM HOTEL .ROOMS ARE ALL HUGE WITH SEP LOUNGE AND BEDROOM AREAS. ALSO VERY CLOSE TO EMBASSY AREA

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Actually I have reserved for the 3 consultants they are very happy and I felt very impress on our consultants check out 1 days before I have reserved and I think the hotel would not refund this to us but I have got an email from the Guest service that it is refundable and the staff so flexible for all suitiation. I will prefer for our guest to stay this hotel again

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

2 single beds instead of 1 king, pillows too thick, neck strained in morning ABF ordered in room with roomservice was soggy, cold and poor standard. Also ordered English BF but got Anerican BF

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

The 3 bedrooms suite is very old. The air condition inside the master bedroom is not working. All the water pressure inside the shower is very weak and the water temperature is unstable.

The staffs are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

The bathrooms need upgrading. Toilets were old and with yellow stains, but overall clean, just needs upgrading.

We took the 3-bedroom apartment. Great for a big family. Very comfortable. Staff were great.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Shower tub was perched up a little bit high. Was a bit hard to get into and out of but that may be because I'm a bit short!

The rooms were huge and clean. Shower pressure was great. Bed was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful to us accepting a purchase delivery we made from a local market while we were out enjoying our vacation.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment

Receptionist was not very welcoming. Didnt seem to enjoy her job. Air conditioning in bedrooms was noisy and did not cool the rooms very well which impacted our sleep.

Clean however having a bath in the main bedroom was strange with a shower in the twin

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The oven in the kitchen is almost broken and almost not heating. The kitchen equipment is very limited and need to be improved.

Breakfast very nice, though coffee machine very old and need replacement

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

room service food quality for dinner - seemed old and re-heated from earlier in the day :-(

room size and location, pool area, spa therapy / salon, reception staff, quiet

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The pool was cold but not too big of a deal.

Amazing apartment was perfectly ideal for the few days we spent there, situated withing walking distance to both the sky train and the metro. Gym was decently equipped.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

• Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment

I spent three nights in room number 2107 , only one sofa in the room. I think it's not enough for three persons. On the walls are not pictures, should put some photos or pictures on the walls .

I like apartment type. The location of the hotel is good.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

When an item came up missing,, the staff became very unhelpful and very unfriendly.initially I had only informed 2 staff members of my loss. But it didn't take long the the entire staff to treat me like dirt,I felt very hurt. I was not pleased, because the professionalism went straight out of the window. Which tells me,, that their happy go luck attitudes were covered with fake emotions! as long as things went there way,, it was fine,, the minute a problem arrose, their true positions stood out! I never got my items back or a return phone call addressing my concerns. I will not return to this place. Good luck!

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment

Some stuffs are not cooperative. They are very rude. They should be given further training to communicate with the guests Also the tour office especially the old lady is so bad, she just tries to cheat the tourists. She asks for more extra money comparing to the other tour offices outside the hotel. I don't like that office. As well I am not planning to be in this hotel in the future, because of the rude stuffs.

The room size is very good The cleanness of the rooms It is location. It is around shopping center Also it s not far away from Nana Arab street

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

Location, too far from BTS or Metro to walk,but too close for taking a Taxi!

Room is big as a surprise! Our trip is with parents,so this type which with huge living room and kichen is so fit for us.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The balcony is locked and you have to request separately to be able to use it - but that's a minor thing.

Home like feeling, rooms were very airy, lot of space, very modern and simple.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

tv should be in every bedroom, sometimes the third bedroom doesn't get a hot water for shower.

super big apartment, very good if you stay with family with children or a group of friends.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment

Curtains don't fully cover windows, sunlight wakes you up but the rooms were great.

The apartment was so spacious and clean, I loved everything, great stay!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Bed is a bit hard ,

Washing machine dryer , full kitchen , lounge , wifi , friendly helpful staff , very good gym & pool fasciitis , I'd stay here again

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

No replenishment of shower gel /shampoo/washing powder for 5 continuous days which should be given automatically on daily basis. Not enough staff to help guest with luggage for checkout.

The bed sheet is comfortable but should consider having 2 super single beds for friends staying in same room. Also the bed is quite shaky/bouncing.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

a city map with tourist spots nd location wel displayed in the lounge

location of building on a main busy street , yet the front garden & greenery & circulating area gives it a very quiet location indeed despite being on a main street

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Staff were extremely helpful when organizing day trips and transport. The gym was very clean and well equipped. The apartments were clean and very well appointed. Location was close to shops and cafe's with a small walk to BTS. Will definitely stay again when we visit in January

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The location of the service apartment is in between Lumpini Metro station and Chong Nongsi BTS. About 15 - 20 mins walk to Lumpini and 10 - 15 mins walk to Chong Nongsi. A bit far in my opinion.

The service apartment is located near to the central business district where there are many overseas embassies within walking distance. It is quiet at night but the sense of security is relatively good.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment

Charging big amount for extra bed You must order a bed for adult they don't allow them to stay without bed. it should be optional.

cleanness of the hotel - Excellent service - Providing taxi to any place- Very save hotel very close to shopping center Not far away from Nana street only 80 Bat by taxi

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Front desk a little understaffed at times which lead to average service at times

Service good and apartment spacious. Free shuttles and tuk-tuk a added bonus

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment

the dryer is not working well. we need to hang the clothes in the room to get them dry. the furnitures are not that home feel, no chairs in the bedroom at all.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Three-Bedroom Apartment

We requested modern room, but they gave us a rather old 3-room suite. A very spacious one. The water pressure is unstable and one of the bathroom was run out of hot water. But overall it was worth trying for budget travel for a group of 6 to 8 pax.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Two-Bedroom Executive Apartment

One must keep in mind this is in fact an aparthotel so size of the pool or breakfast selection are not always as in 5-star hotel.

Very spacious apartments, ours (2 bedrooms) had some 120 square meters. Very clean. Well furnished.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

When we arrived to check in the reception desk seemed to have had no knowledge of our prior booking. We had asked in our booking for a room on the 23rd floor and were given initially a room on the 7h floor. No prior notice was given to us of a full fire drill exercise on the 2nd day ; the lifts were shut down so we were stuck in our room on the 22nd floor for its duration. We stayed 4 nights , but the bed sheets were never changed . The bedroom was not cleaned on the 3rd day until about 4.30pm , despite a note left by us at 1pm on the front door to tidy the apartment and 3 subsequent phone calls . The bedroom was very dusty and not cleaned properly. When we went to check out , the inexperienced front office young staff could not use their credit card machine properly, unduly delaying our departure . We stayed here at the end of May and had no such problems . However, this visit we encountered a continuous series of significant problems . What is going on ? We mentioned the booking in problem and no notice re. the fire drill exercise to the manager Marc. .

The location .