Reviews of The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket 5 stars

41/31 Moo 5, Baan Hua Khuan, Soi Bell, Kamala, Kathu, 83150 Kamala Beach, Thailand

#26 of 46 hotels in Kamala Beach

The breakfast at the villa
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

The food serving staff were drench when they came in with our breakfast on raining days. I believe the management would care enough to better equips them with proper protection during this kind of weather😢 The shuttle service is late quite often for pick up. It would be nice to have more frequent shuttles service since the location is not quite good.

The breakfast at the villa

Cleanliness is not a PRIORITY of this resort
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa

Cleanliness!!! Housekeepers literally came and go within 10 minutes (shocking!) Staff hospitality (no Thai greetings whatsoever like other resorts) Location!!! (No convenience store nearby/or/restaurant within walking distance)

The space & delivery of breakfast to the villa

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Nice
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

i had an A.C problem in the master bedroom and wasn't fixed , had to stay in a smaller room and no follow up from them on the issue till my departure. ( could happen not a big deal) the food isnt't up to expectations i will rate it 2 out of 5.

the location was good, the villa itself was good, clean, Spacious, and the staff was very helpful and quick also around 24/7

Absolutely loved it
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

The shower pressure was a bit low but that’s minor, I still managed to wash my hair ;)

Loved everything about it. The villa was clean, and perfect. They offer different sizes, and to go with a group of friends would be so much fun. But my partner and I enjoyed the clean big private infinity pool, the private ness of the villa and all the facilities.

1. The location is secluded so its very quiet yet not too...
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa

1. One of the philipino receptionist was very rude and unprofessional. 2. Very bad housekeeping services. Left the villa at 11am, called the front desk to inform them we were going out and they may come in to clean the room. Returned at 4.30pm villa still not cleaned. Called them and still had to wait half an hour more. 3. Water pressure in the shower is horrible.

1. The location is secluded so its very quiet yet not too far away from the beach. 2. The pool is nice and cold so its perfect for a hot day. 3. The room is spacious and has fantastic air conditioning. 4. The fact that you may park your veicles directly outside your villa.

Awesome family resort.
    • Four-Bedroom Presidential Pool Villa

A little far from grocery store. Had to use hotel car for 200 baht each time. Not bad since the driver waits for us until we finish shopping.

Good for family

Piece of heaven on earth
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa

I don’t know if it’s seasonal or year long but there were too many huge mosquitoes. Having dinner in the outdoor table is impossible. No clothes washing machine or dryer and since the weather is humid it’s very difficult to dry your clothes only by hanging them outside. After dinner they kept the dirty dishes in the sink for morning staff to wash them but this attracted insects and few geckos. It’s a bit pricey but this is what you expect from a fancy place like this one.

Everything was perfect. From the moment you check-in till check-out. Welcome drinks and refreshing cold towels. They provide you with a mobile where you have 24 hours access to a butler. The staff are so helpful, kind and well informed. Free parking available. The villa is spacious and super clean. Big swimming pool. Breakfast in the comfort of your own villa. One day we had an early trip so our breakfast was ready in a cooler to go. The food is delicious.

Private PARADISE!!!
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

I chose this resort for her intimacy. We stayed at Bell 10 nights and when we arrived until we left, we entered an unreal realm of land, a small paradise just for us. Everything is perfect, villa, garden, staff, food, I can not find anything that should be improved. We really enjoyed our stay at Bell, it was a shame that it was so short :). Thanks to this way the management of the resort, the wonderful team that took care to feel perfect.

Clean, privacy, very friendly and kind caring stuff
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa

Everything was great, but would like to have diffirent menu options for the breakfast. There are good options, but additional options would be great

Clean, privacy, very friendly and kind caring stuff

Beautiful villa, with a private pool.
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

The location of the hotel is quite far. To go to Patong with a car will take you at least 20 minutes. The Kamala Beach does not have the activities you would hope for. Also, the flooring in the villa is all marble, at times it would be nice to have carpet to enjoy a bit of comfort.

A beautiful villa, which has a private pool, living room, kitchen, shower room, bathroom and of course a master bedroom. It is wonderfully decorated, and have so much space to roam around. The staff at Bell Pool are so friendly and helpful. I would recommend any couples who want their own private space. :)

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Tropical secluded oversized villa
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

the location is 20 minutes from Patong where most things are like food and party and the hotel booked a cab for us and charged 550baht and ripped us off when we paid direct with a cab for 400baht... the food at the hotel is Australian prices and make sure you don’t go direct with activities with the hotel because they were charging 10,000baht for a day trip when you can go online and spend 800baht.

The property was beautiful and very private. Large private villa with a massive pool (photos look smaller than in reality) breakfast was good, plenty to choose from and got delivered to our room everyday. House keeping was great and cleaned our room each day. Staff were very nice and welcoming. I would recommend staying here if you want something secluded but make sure you buy some snacks and drinks at 7/11 lol they have a large kitchen too!

Away from it all with everything one needs
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

Not a dislike, rather a warning to newcomers: don't stand beneath coconut trees after a storm, not without a crash helmet, and do not park your car nearby. It was the neighbor's car but it sounded dreadful all the same.

Excellent staff throughout. Discreet, efficient and always smiling. The private swimming pool is heavenly on hot days and stormy nights. We've enjoyed barbecues and massages by the poolside. Transportation was on hand each time we needed to travel.

Pretty good stay spoiled due to delay in breakfast
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa

Delayed breakfast almost made us miss our return flights. Breakfast though good but ordering process is ambiguous. Cleaning only once in a day

villa is big and spacious. Cleanliness levels are pretty good.

Perfect!
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

Everything about this villa is perfect! Staff are extremely friendly. Villa is very well maintained and clean. Breakfast is yummy and served in the comfort of your own villa.

Very far, good for 2 to 3 days
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

Very far from the restaurants and other activities (they will charge you more for taxi) they have shuttle bus for Kalama beach with limited time (just for 5 pm !!!) they don't have shuttle bus for Pa-tong or Phuket DT, Food is fair but not good as compared with the price.

I like the privacy of the place, very good place to stay for 2 to 3 days relaxing (for honeymooners) not more than that.

A pool villa with everything
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

The cleaning team would barge in happily unannounced but many would put it in the plus square. Kamala beach is at a healthy walking distance (otherwise get a bike)

Everything. Bell villas have everything, kitchen, pool, fast net, halal breakfast, down to the Netflix touch. You can take a bicycle or rent a bike/car

Good but unfair
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

There were a shutdown in the electricity no running water and no air conditioning we had to leave the resort with the hotel driver we didn't even took a shower and when we came back they charge us on the trip and I found that unexpectable tho after the negotiations they dropped half the price

The staff was very helpful and friendly the resort was well designed the chef was excellent

Excellent staff really knows how to make the trip worthwhile.

Booking.com over book us and we ended in one villa instead of 2 as we wanted.

Excellent staff and facility, the manager tried to solve the issue with booking.com overbooking and gave a bigger villa. Thanks Danial.

Definitely, it will be one of my target accommodation if I go back to Phuket in the future.
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

There is no TV in the bedroom and if you need they will provide you at additional cost (400 Bhat a day). The swimming pool water was cold at least for us, yet some people might find it fine. Some nice bugs, lizards and frogs :) One incident which ruined one night, the A/C was giving hot air so in the morning I informed the staff to have someone to fix it, but when I came in the evening, I found out the that A/C was not fixed and when I complained they told me that the engineer have left and he doesn't pick up. Therefore, they had to transfer me to another room within the villa which was locked. the second day I reminded them in the morning and when I came in the evening the A/C was fixed but there was unbearable noise and had to call them again to have it fixed which took around 30 mins. I have requested a late check out at 4 pm as my flight was 8 pm. At first they refused because they are fully booked, although I checked them in booking.com and they weren't. I then have mentioned that I have faced trouble with the A/C and had gone through bad night and I requested to speak to the manager. They told me that the manager had left and he will contact me in the morning (the flight day). No one contacted me and I thought that the late check out was not granted the late check out. At the time of the check out they informed me that I was granted late check out till 2 pm, which i did not take since I was already packed, and the assistant manager claimed that he tried to contact me in the morning but I did not answer him which I doubt as I have answered the room service people at the same time he mentioned it. Despite the above mentioned issues, The Bell Pool will be one of my option if I go to Phuket again.

The most thing I liked about the Villa was the total privacy. The staff were very friendly. The in-villa massage was good although it seems that only one person provide massage. The swimming pool size. The villa size. The atmosphere and the garden of the villa. Shuttles to & from Kamala beach.

Plenty of space in the apartment
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

No central dining/breakfast area, breakfast is ordered the night before and brought to your room, which is very nice. However, sometimes it is nice to mix with other travellers.

Plenty of space in the apartment

I don't recommend it
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa

the swiming pool without heater. The heater in the shower if u make it hot during your shower its changed suddenly to cold then backed to hot. We had to asked them to change the towels. Last day, we faced problem with very bad smell . We asked them to fixed it 2 times, but they couldn't and we slept with this very bad smell. When we checkout we told the manager about the problem but he was very roud and he said its just a smell!! .. and he didn't do anything to satisfy us.. I don't recommend it for any one. The level of the hotel services and quality not 5 stars.

Massage

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Great but needs some improvement
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

When our Netflix didn't work, the stafff tried to resolve it however they couldn't and instead of asking us to switch rooms or another alternate. There was nothing extra offered to us. Sometimes the breakfast brought to us was missing some food that was ordered.

I loved the breakfast menu how the resorted made food to cater for their customers. The private pool was definitely the best part about the villa. Clean and beautiful

honeymoon villa
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

the laundry price and hotel taxi is very expensive. also the location is not that good to grab taxis

the privacy and the pool size. the villa is very clean

The villa was nice
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

1. Kinchen and fridge definitely need to be cleaned 2. Minor details are broken and not restored, overall look is not so new 3. Tree at the pool is dying, need to be looked after

The villa was nice 1. Very nice pool, direct access from the room 2. Good garden, quite atmosphere 3. Removable mosquito nets every where, possible to sleep on a fresh air 4. Very good breakfast 5. Motorbike and car rental service For the price we paid that was a very good option. Once would stay there one more time

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Nice villa with very efficient cleaning services, friendly...
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa

English level of the staff was sometimes limited, food quality is inconsistent, quite limited services proposed from the hotel and not appropriate in pricing (taxi, massage, scooter location ..) that push people to do them outside, wrong strategy

Nice villa with very efficient cleaning services, friendly staff overall, good location in Kamala (renting scooters make things simpler)

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

wonderful experience!
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

Location is bit far, service is not like professional hotel chain. Communcation somehow is hard, we put down the order for next day breakfast, but they lost the sheet.

Villa is a great experiece for us! the breakfast was super nice! The pool and the room is very comfort and nicely decorated.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

very spacious villa
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa

The staffs don't really understand English, the breakfast in the morning, never get it right, always gives something else instead; the worst part is too many mosquitos around!

very spacious villa

nice private pool
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa

the web specified that there will be portable wifi but we didn't get any. A biy far from city but its ok if you drive

nice private pool

The hospitality of the staff especially Eva
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

The hospitality of the staff especially Eva she was so helpful and friendly Everything was amazing and perfect

Need to maintain the maintenance

Need to maintain the maintenance

It was a wonderful place to stay for a holiday.
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

It was a wonderful place to stay for a holiday. The staff was real nice and the service was great. The breakfast they made was great.

Everything was perfect and every body asked me about it ❤️

Everything was perfect and every body asked me about it ❤️

Incredible place
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

The staff, the beautiful scene, the food & service was excellent

staff food swimming pool
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

location is a super big problem. aircon very noisy at night.

staff food swimming pool

Gym not in same hotel they will take u to another hotel by car location not good u need taxi

Location and the gym

Privacy and swimming pool

IRISH many thanks for your special offer & service for us.
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

Good sounds of wind breath & water dancing . That's was made me so relax to stay long time in villa.

this is the place you want to stay if you like your privacy!
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

attentive staff. prompt room service. breakfast is pre-ordered the day before and served right in the comfort of your room.

It was a good experience for the price paied
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

Villas are a bit old, and some items require repair...

Very beautiful zone around the pool area Free upgrade to a three bedroom villa

Perfect!

Pool!

Pool villa
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

Pool is cold most of the times

Awesome villa with pool

The prompt service when we needed something was a plus.
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

The prompt service when we needed something was a plus. The complimentary breakfast each morning was great.

Best place we stayed in Phuket, highly recommended 😁
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

Everything fantastic place peace and tranquility Didn’t want to leave!!

In house breakfast

Bed n sofa

In house breakfast

Fantastic along with great recommendations from management and staff on restraunts & activity’s
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

100% privacy all amenities you would require, beautiful private pool and settings for a tranquil relaxing holiday 😎

A brilliant place to stay with friends

Everything.....

Worth it
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

I saw a gecko my living roon and it ruined my day

The privacy

Nice hotel

It was good

Staff were helpful polite and friendly, the villa has...
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

Need to have a gym at least

Staff were helpful polite and friendly, the villa has privacy so I was relaxed

Atmosphere and design
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

Rooms were always dirty. No quality in cleaning Lizards in the rooms

Atmosphere and design

The pool is great
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

The hotel location is far from patong beach.

The pool is great

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Always happy to be back... feel like home

Nothing to blame

Privacy, design, staff

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Recommended

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

The price because we booked until 28 but problem with plane...
    • Two-Bedroom Family Private Pool Villa

The price because we booked until 28 but problem with plane so we had to go back before we have paid for nothing ! No discount nothing !

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Arrangements of hotel room!
    • Four-Bedroom Presidential Pool Villa

Arrangements of hotel room!

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

excellent villa
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

the location was quiet far.

excellent facilities,breakfast,pool,staff,toilet and wifi

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

The perfect villa
    • Three-Bedroom Luxury Private Pool Villa

When we order the breakfast is not be exactly the same

The privacy it provides and the osome villa with its outing lahoune

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

I hope to change hands soap

Pool

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

best to come with family.
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

they didn't cleaning my room until very late of the day.

I really like the size of our room. it was big for 3 people.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Good.
    • One-Bedroom Honeymoon Private Pool Villa

The breakfast is limited. Could have more variety.

Very clean and cosy place. About 15mins drive to city. Pleasant staff.

• Reviewed: 15 May 2016

The villa is beautiful!

The food was mostly disappointing and a waste of money, i dont recommend at all . One of the staff was abit rude upon checkout, almost accusing us of taking their hotel property when actually they didnt put it in our villa at the first place.. They did apologize at the end for the mistake. The laundry is abit expensive. The wifi was bad and apple tv kept disconnecting. AC wasnt working upon arriving to our room, which wasted few hours before giving us another villa. The shelf above the bed was very dusty.

The villa is beautiful! I loved the swimming pool, the privacy, the bathroom is good and has a spray which is aweosme, the villa design is nice. Most of the staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 15 May 2016

The villa size goes very well with the value of money, for...

I didn't like 2 things: 1. Cleaning was not done properly in some cases 2. Payment methods for some room service

The villa size goes very well with the value of money, for group of friends the villa was more than amazing and fair enough

• Reviewed: 3 May 2016

Privacy of house, own pool, garden.

Awkward getting to and from the beach reliably: failures in shuttle seevice. Felt quite isolated. Bar and restaurant really non-events: too hot, barren, unoccupied. We were there during difficult heatwave (40 degrees!!) Wifi - and, therefore, internet tv, hit and miss.

Privacy of house, own pool, garden. Lovely generous breakfasts. Peace and quiet. Really good transfers from and to airport. Really great, warm, kind, welcoming housekeeping staff.

• Reviewed: 27 March 2016

Private pool available.

Location is quite isolated from beaches, although there are limited shuttle services provided by the villa resort. Although we've already paid in full, would have appreciated if management could have allowed shuttle pick-up from Patong beach, as we were already staying at Patong before checking in to Bell Pool.

Private pool available. Great selection of breakfast and breads. Very spacious environment.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2016

The Villa was very well designed and comfort level was of...

The temperature should be below the set temperature of 25.It can get hot in the afternoon's.

The Villa was very well designed and comfort level was of the highest standard.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2016

Love the idea that breakfast are sent to our villas at our...

Sunlight can shine through curtains in master room, should use thicker blankets. Lack of knowledge on good recommendations for tours and activities. Breakfast not as extensive as bigger hotels. Lack of seasoned bbq food from the villa.

Love the idea that breakfast are sent to our villas at our preferred time of consumption. Bbq service team is good and professional. Lush and serene environment with plenty of privacy. Good wifi connection. Mobile phone provided to contact the villa.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2016

Loved the private pool and the attention to detail.

The property is lovely and a fab end night to our stay in Thailand, however the massage and spa offering is awful! Especially for the price and that they are in your room. Not relaxing at all and really let the place down.

Loved the private pool and the attention to detail. Also the room service and laying the food out in the room.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2016

I liked everything about this pool villa.

Gym is required for this hotel.. And before giving the residents the villa somebody have to check it.. Because most of the lights were fused.

I liked everything about this pool villa.. Actually I will recommend it for my friends.

• Reviewed: 24 October 2015

- the private pool is very big, i've been to multiple...

- no TV in master bedroom. Only one TV in living room - lightining of the outdoor and pool is weak - apart from that everything is great

- the private pool is very big, i've been to multiple pool villas but this pool is the biggest. Very nice and big pool. - Apple TV is a plus with prepurchased movies. - shuttle bus to kamala and patong is great, even though u dont need to leave your nice villa. - they provide u with mosquito repeller and killer to use in the rooms. - the kitchen and all its facilities and tools where u can cook your own food. - living room is nice and comfort. - wifi is great - very helpful and kind staff

• Reviewed: 2 September 2015

The staff are so friendly in an amazing way,

Nth at all, everything is just great in this place

The staff are so friendly in an amazing way, The location also is perfect. The villa design is more than lovely

• Reviewed: 23 August 2015

The pool.

Location is too far from main road. It cost a lot to patong beach.

The pool. Praivite villa. clean. Good service. Great ace. Very quiet. You feel home.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2015

Good location - shops, money exchange, restaurants, spas all...

Utilities and amenities in villa quite old. Extremely low water pressure at shower. Many mosquitos around.

Good location - shops, money exchange, restaurants, spas all nearby at the main road, plus only 15 mins drive to Patong. Nice and friendly staff, good service. Large variety of choices for breakfast, order forms to be provided for each guest so everyone can have their own combinations. Good privacy at resort.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2015

the pool is good bathtube is good too

Since isolated location, free shuttle until 5:00 once every 1 hour, hotel taxi is charged double than ordinary plus service charge. Advise to contact outside taxi for pick up Not much facilities other than the private pool

the pool is good bathtube is good too Staff generally helpful n nice Breakfast awosome!

• Reviewed: 28 April 2015

The staff were so helpful and we had an absolutely amazing...

Nothing...it was all great!

The staff were so helpful and we had an absolutely amazing time there! I will be back and I would recommend it to all of my friends!

• Reviewed: 8 April 2015

Every thing was well prepared, they knew that this is our...

Almost every thing were great, except the apple tv, and the location but they provide a free shuttle with the hotel tok tok, and a cheap hotel toyota furturner.

Every thing was well prepared, they knew that this is our honey moon so they prepared the bedroom and the bathroom of the villa for that, also they gave us a free cake.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2015

A very comfortable and quiet resort with nice, private...

In general the complex and it's villas are well kept. Only aspect that needs a little attention is cleanliness of kitchen area in villa. Cupboards handles and some of their content were grubby. We appreciate that some guests don't take care, but for full marks a quality resort should manage to recover 'leftovers' from those who mistreat facilities.

A very comfortable and quiet resort with nice, private villas with all expected amenities. Nice features and lovely clean pool. Always helpfull and really friendly staff. Bikes of good quality make trips to Kamala beach and other local places easy.

There are also 12 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.