Reviews of The Heritage Bangkok 4 stars

198 Soi Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra 3, Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Road, Silom, Bangrak,, Bang Rak, 10500 Bangkok, Thailand

• Comfort Room

I am very disappointed I paid a much higher value than the booking offered me by and put me in the worst hotel room I got to know on floor number 8 and I saw that they pay less than I and the room is very beautiful I can not understand because they put people from booking.com in the worst hotel room!! Floor 4 so bad rooms! I went to do a massage all the time that the woman did massage on me she was asking me for money That an absurd I felt very explored by this woman of massage every moment doing massage and she deflects if you liked gave me a gift if you liked gave me a gift

loved the pool, enjoyed the people who work in the restaurant!!

• Premier Room

Made me pay my breakfast separately. English support not so good. AC was very noisy. Hall staff always trying to sell whores.

Bed and room size was good. Amenities were good. The restaurant manager lady was very good.

• Comfort Room

Management is troublesome. They could not open our room so they transferred us to a room with faulty air-conditioning. Then next day we are supposed to leave that room at 12, and wait for other room to be available after 14:00.

Location is nice.

• Comfort Room

The hustle and bustle of the city. The commotion can get to the nerve at times.

The hotel located near to the Central and it’s convinient to take the train to anywhere from the nearby station and let alone by foot. Food joints are available at every corner too. Hope the same room is available whenever I visit BKK.

• Comfort Room

The bed was unbearably uncomfortable. The AC was extremely loud and made scary loud clicking noises in the night. The walls were so thin you could hear everything going on outside as if it was in your own room. I feel cheated by a 4 star rating. I feel like it is manipulated. The room looks nothing like in the pictures. The bed mattress was so thin, a good nights sleep was impossible and when you entered the lobby you were hit by the smell of tiger balm.

Überhaupt nichts

• Comfort Room

This hotel needs repairs. Some of the windows have cracks in them. The pool needs repairing. The glass barrier around the pool needs to be cleaned. I do not feel this is a good value for the price I paid. I would not stay here again.

The only thing I liked was location.

Everything.

The hotel was an absolute dissapointment. We went to this hotel because even in spite of the (very) bad reviews because of the ' gay friendliness'. This friendliness meant that the hotel had naked guys wondering the halls of the hotel all night long. We were certainly not expecting to be staying at this kind of hotel for a premium price. The interior of the hotel is old and falls apart. The swimmingpool is dirty and the elevator was broken down. Last but not least, the staff ordered a taxi to Don Muang Airport wich had to to come on time but never arrived. This resulted in a huge discussion at 4:30 am in the morning and we had to order our own Uber. My advice: don't go to this hotel unless you are after gay sex parties at night and you don't mind the lack of any credible four star facilities.

• Comfort Room

The bedroom wasn’t clean to good standards, the room was ugly and the view was of an open dump with homeless people living there. There was a new testament on the bedside table and one of the staff asked my girlfriend if I was going to sleep in another room. I booked a taxi through the hotel, I wanted a taximetre journey but they got me a fixed price one which is much more expensive and ilegal.

• Comfort Room

Dirty bathroom, destroyed door n furniture. Old dirty carpet. Very poor and nontasty breakfast. Hotel needs repainting and redesign. Staff is nice but not friendly. Lobby looks like hostel not a hotel

Location is good, design of rooms, swimming pool with view

• Comfort Room

cheap price, cheap room. Don't forget earplugs - the aircons outside the window direct beside the bed are really loud. Frontside to BTS is loud because of street. But location is good.

• Comfort Room

Loose plug in the tub, missing paper towels and the poorest toilet paper ever :-D

Great location and amazing swimming pool on the roof with cool skyline. Excellent breakfast served. The cook (older lady) was second to none.

• Premier Room

They listed bathtub, bathrobes, slippers. Nothing .. they say only for show!! 5 nights and they do not change the bedsheets pillow case etc . My neighboring room was worse not even housekeeping!! There was 1 day when there were no towels, only arriving at 1.00 pm . In fact on my Day 1 they did not even do housekeeping. I returned at 4 pm and have to look for them to clean the room!! The breakfast is disgraceful! You have to ask them to fry the eggs before they will bring some deep fried burnt eggs after 10 minutes!!! This is an everyday event . We skipped breakfast and ate at Dean & Deluga opposite the hotel after Day2!! There was a skinny male waiter who was so rude to Asian guests and refuse to move even after you kept waving at him. The receptionist who checked us in was so rude as she probably wants to go to a party!! Never experienced such deplorable accommodation and rude staff in all my 30 over trips to Bangkok!!

Nothing except a helpful bellboy!!

• Comfort Room

If you are looking for party central this is the place. Backpackers sat in the hallway, partying neighbours all night and balloons to meet you on your way out for breakfast.

• Comfort Room

The room itself was worse than expected. Horrible view from the balcony :( only one elevator was in order, so it was quite slow to get to the 6th floor.

Breakfast was really good, that's it.

• Comfort Room

They only have one elevator/lift. Have to wait if you going up or down this hotel. Swimming pool under renovation during my stay here

The staff is friendly especially the taxi counter inside this hotel. I check in late and they upgrade my room to the top floor with big room. First time use this hotel and what i can say is that it worth your money.

• Comfort Room

Dirty old room, design of room was not the same as on the photos, stained bad, dirty swimming pool, no place at swimming pool (4 chairs only for ALL GUESTS), no staff in swimming pool to ask the towels, gym is BROKEN

Breakfast was ok, view from swimming pool

• Comfort Room

The hotel has a sister establishment one BTS station further, so pay attention to which you want to go, because you might get confused.

The hotel is conveniently located in the city centre, and very close to the Bangkok BTS station. The room was clean and very spacious with a comfy bed. Breakfast was nice.

• Comfort Room

When we arrived, they informed us that they have only 1 room free instead of 2 booked. What is more they offered us worse hotel but in the same price. Staff was very unfriendly and unhelpful. I dont recommend this hotel.

• Comfort Room

Better improvement on TV Channels - there is literally no channels to cater to foreign guests that doesn't understand Thai.

It was an awesome experience 4 years back when i first stayed in this hotel, but the management did not do a good job with the upkeep of the establishment. Though me and my friend did not do much of staying within the compounds of the hotel, we find that the stay was just simply okay. If you are looking for convenience, this is the hotel for you as the 7-11 is just 3 minutes away and the BTS (Chong Nonsi) is superbly near. Hotel staff are friendly and will accommodate to your requests. :)

• Panorama Vista Suite

I booked a panorama view suit with maximum discounts and when you reserve a suit you might expect some initial set of the spoons, forks or at least a microwave or oven but you would disappoint! my suit was in the 8th floor but you still might hear the noisy atmosphere of the surrounding. Breakfast could be better for a 4 stars hotel. Almost half of the gym equipment were out of service and waiting some repairs.

Room was clean. Hotel was near to the Nong Chonsi station of the BRT and it gives you this chance to use it in less than 5 minutes. Pool was clean and OK!

• Comfort Room

I didn't have an adaptor for my UK type phone charger, and was hoping to borrow or buy one from the reception, however they said that they didn't have it. Didn't provide a second key card when I asked for it. Paint was flaking off the bathroom door.

Location is great. Near BTS station and shopping malls. Also near the snake farm. The buffet breakfast was not bad. The price is acceptable for a hotel near BTS in this part of Bangkok.

• Comfort Room

A bit old need to do exterior repair and tepainting. Add more lights in the hotel lobby. Alphanet restaurant need to do some variation in the breakfast menu.

Very near the skyyrain just 100 metrs away i guess.

• Comfort Room

Seems like all staff forbidden to smile , from check in, breakfast till checkout all staff has a long sour faces, this property looks very old with a bad maintenance. Dirty rooms, very thin pillow, bad lighting.

Location location and location

• Comfort Room

The facilities and fixtures of the hotel is pretty old and run down. Tv reception is really bad and also the channels available is poor.

Location and also proximity to train station.

• Comfort Room

I stay here about 2-3 times last year. But the quality of breakfast service, housekeeping is down. Should keep the quality of service.

Very Central. Just step away to BTS Station Chong Nonsi

• Comfort Room

Stuff on the reception... The woman in blond dyed hair... She was laughning into my face! We check in 14:30 beacouse the rooms weren't prepared yet. I booked 4 rooms, 2 with single beds and 2 with double. The recepcionist all the time want to give me 4 rooms with single beds... She was angry becouse we didn't want to. She throw room's card. Welcome drink??? NOT FOR EVERYBODY OF COURSE.. My friends have got room on the 2th floor, which balcony door didn't close. Service repair it fast. I think that the crew gave us rooms that were long unused, overbooking? Dirty rooms? I don't know. When you are staying on the recepcion and you have problem with something and the recepcionists are talking with each other in THAI you have feeling that they are speaking about you!!! Mushroom in the bathroom. Dirty sheets. 4 stars? Yes... 10 years ago! The swimmingpool close at 9 PM SHAME! Iron in the service, rent = 100THB IT'S FUNNY! 4 STARS! When I want to rent it they didn't have. I do not recommend

Swimmingpool. ONLY! Deposit 1 room 250 THB, they gave it back. Good location and nice swimmingpool view!

• Panorama Vista Suite

Some of the check-in staff were unhelpful and a little rude. Also charged for bottled water in the room which wasn't clear it had to be paid for.

Location is great for the BTS and can then transfer on to the river boats to get around the city

• Comfort Room

In total the hotel is alright, good enough for a stay in Bangkok. Price/service ratio is horrible! Way too expensive for what you get. It is not totally clean, a bit shabby, not as Cosy as shown on the pictures.

Roof top pool

• Premier Room

Bad attitude lack of facilities

Only saving grace gor this property os its locatipn. Staff arevrude ropms average bathrooms old and mouldy. Swimming pool is FULL when 6 people use it! Gym equipment is "out of order"

• Comfort Room

The customer service services was teribble! And not friendly at all! The room access card only provide one and no extra although we request. Is very uncomfortable to me and friends because we have meet at the same time to back to the room.

The room are big

• Comfort Room

I didn’t the picture as showed on website facilities looks like very new and renovate but the real room is too old and the light in room is not bright

• Comfort Room

Staff is very unfriendly and not polite at all. The room we stayed in had such a bad smell that we could not take a shower without throwing up. We asked several times the staff to do something but they did absolutely nothing since they started laughing at us. We also tried to speak with the manager who finally told us that we could have a 4€ discount. Ridiculous! A terrible experience! DO NOT STAY THERE if you want to breath normally in your room

• Comfort Room

One of the employees tried to come into our room early in the morning around 8 without knocking and woke us up to ask us if we were checking out... Check out is at 12. Room was not cleaned; razor cartridge on the floor and some empty water bottles. The hotel is very old and room did not have Windows. **The pictures make it look much better than it really is**

• Comfort Room

Was not able to sleep first 2 nights was so loud. I asked to change my room lady said no problem come back in a few hours to clean. Went back she said no rooms left. Tried to change the whole trip, she never changed it. Washroom smells like a sewer. Asked for a cab to and from airport. Never showed up. Time to leave asked the man for a cab at 2pm. Then our flight got changed. Told him 3pm. And litterally yelled at me in the lobby in front of guests said that he paid already and I have to take. We made appointment 5 minutes before he yelled....how did he pay he was not even there yet? Safe was broken

Pool is super cool Good location to clubs and bars Room is spacious 2 of the employees were super helpful and nice. Air conditioner was fast and cool

• Comfort Room

Very good price / quality ratio. Good location near SKYtrain station Nongsi. Very close to the Belgian embassy. Nice pool on top of the hotel, very nice to stay after travelling around in Bangkok. Friendly personnel. We stayed in newly refreshed room. Good air-co.

• Comfort Room

-Staff reception seems not that interested.. except doorman/bellboy -Every thing a bit dated, need to do some maintenance, like tiles in pool area.. bathroom shower.. -only 5 beds at pool..

location, wifi, rooftop pool

• Comfort Room

Staffs are not accommodating. The internet connection is very SLOW!!!

The facilities are good and the Hotel is very accessible to metro, restaurants and shopping centers.

• Comfort Room

Tried to charge me for a night that I wasn't there for Room was dirty Aircon sounded like a helicopter Shower was dirty Looked nothing like pictures no way is this hotel 4 star

location was good

• Comfort Room

First night, there's "broken towel rack/Lamp" and the worst is "cockroach" which run and hide under my bed at late night!! I need to put up with it all night as the security tried to spray "insecticide" into my room! the next day, they spray the insecticide during the day but when I came back, I found it "alive" and have to handle it by myself!! (they did not fix "broken towel rack" as well.) I did complain again and they change the room for me, but the "electric kettle" is broken and "Wifi" could not be used in my room! (it fail for all bedroom, after they fixed, I still could not connect as it's very low signal for my room...)

Close to BTS Chong nonsi and I could switch to another room due to sanitary issue (cockroach hide under my bed, insecticide smell and the broken towel rack)

• Comfort Room

We arrived at the hotel after 3 pm and the room wasn't ready when it usaully should be ready at 2 pm.

Perfect location. Easy to reach the skytrain to get around Bangkok

• Comfort Room

RECEPTION needs to be more friendly and also THEY FORGOT MY 6 AM wake up call. Lucky I made it to my flight on time on the day of my check out.

LOCATION is right next to BTS CHONG NONSI!

• Comfort Room

No smoking even on the balcony. Every Tourist restaurant we went to in Bangkok were being very sneaky and adding vat and service charge! we went in one place and asked the price of a jug of beer and it was 270thb. When we got the bill it 345thb. they did not tell us when we ordered and there was no sign. used to happen occasionally but it pretty much universal in tourist places now and its not always obvious on the menu or at the bar so beware.t Makes Bangkok expensive.

Staff were brilliant. Rooms very nice. Not the sort of place where sex tourists go so quiet and relaxing, no hassle. Good little Thai Cafes down the street with cheap western food. 7/11 nearby. Nice Korean restaurant next door but a bit pricy

• Comfort Room

The hotel pictures not same as the reality

The personel in the reception, the porter and housekeeping are friendly and nice people I dont remember her name the receptioneste lady was on night shift she helped me to order delivery as i dont speak Thai and i came back from party and i was starving

• Comfort Room

A lot I will send seperate to Booking.com there is not enough room I will sum it up with a sign in the En suite NOT A BATHROOM which said in essence "To protect the environment please hang your towel etc on the Rack - guess what there was NO RACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - despite the "BLUB - there was NO SLIPPERS - NO SEATING AREA just a simple ordinary chair which if you sat in for a short time your back and "rear end went numb!!!! - Only one English speaking ENGLISH speaking TV channel NO TROUSER PRESS NO IRONING SERVICE ( you were sent to the MASSAGE SHOP!!!) NO SCENIC views unless a you call a PERFECT VIEW of CHONG NOSI station one and had to keep the CURTAINS PULLED for PRIVACY REASONS - Yes there were cups etc and a kettle to make a cup of tea or coffee - guess what NO coffee and no tea bags!! - I tried to use the phone to ring Reception or House Keeping - but guess what again - the Phone was KAPUT (STUFFED) so had to go down to reception and ask for some - yes someone did bring me ONE yes ONE "tube" and was told it was the only one in the Hotel - I was offered a "tube with coffee and creamer mixed - but I wanted "just" coffee - I am sure the "herds of" groups which the hotel obviously caters for don't know any difference - The Breakfast was an excuse for Breakfast NO ATTEMPT TO CATER for European/Australian/American/New Zealand etc etc tastes ALL IN ALL for me a complete waste of my money!!!!! and VERY VERY disapponting

Really NOTHING I thought the Hotel was a BAD choice on my part - I had an unfortunate for the same reasons at another of "The Heritage Hotels a short while ago and thought that Surely it would'nt be repeated at "THE FOUR STAR HERITAGE HOTEL - I suggest the stars should be replaced by at least 4 BLACK MARKS !!!!!!

• Comfort Room

Only one elevator worked so took some time to get up 7 stories to room. States that English and Thai is spoken, however when speaking with the front desk staff they could not understand what we were asking, only very minor inconvenience.

Room was nice and close to 7/11 and pharmacy. Easy to get transportation and very close to skytrain, which was the best thing about the hotel. Breakfast was great.

• Comfort Room

The reception could use someone speaking proper English, as it was extremely hard to communicate with every single one of the receptionists.

The hotel is located right next to a metro station, the beds are extremely comfortable and the rooftop pool is awesome.

• Comfort Room

Stains on bed base. Mould in shower. Slime on toilet hose handle. Shower light on during night. Pool closed at 9pm. Only one pillow person. No tea / coffee or milk in room

Good location. Friendly and helpful staff. Pool view is beautiful.

• Comfort Room

Cleanness of the pool was already better:-/

Easy hotel with no specials but a good location. You get what you pay fore in a positive way! Good breakfast

• Comfort Room

Hotel staff did not seem very happy upon arrival. There is a taxi company located in the hotel lobby that overcharged us. Better to hail a cab or tuk tuk once you are out of the hotel complex and make sure you decide a price before you get in. We got charged for a bottle of water however there was no price list on the fridge or near the mini bar.

This hotel is very close to the Chong Nonsi train station. Ideal location if you are planning on catching a train to the hotel. Large rooms with a balcony. Aircon very cold.

• Comfort Room

Cheap: Fittings and decor were old and damaged, one of the lifts was broken, and the rooms were not well cleaned

Staff were helpful and moved us to a nicer room. Cheap and near BTS station

• Comfort Room

I choose the cheapest comfort room. The room is no way similar to the photo on the booking web. The color and the deco is totally different. But satisfying...

The location is great. Near to BTS

• Panorama Vista Suite

Wifi wasn't really good and we didn't have a balcony as mentioned on the booking confirmation....

Everything was clean and we had everything we needed for a one night stay. The staff is absolutely awesome and the price was really attractive. Also very good location, good food, room service was excellent and quick. We didn't get the chance to go to the pool because we arrived late and left early but I know it was beautiful!

• Comfort Room

The worst thing of this hotel is the STAFF! They are not friendly, helpful, welcoming! I stayed at this hotel 4 years ago and the staff was great but now... They did not want to call us a taxi to go to the airport and the concierge even bargained the price of the airport transfer as if we were on a street market! Except for one or two girls in reception most people (front desk, restaurant)... did not have a good attitude.

Location, breakfast and the swimming pool! The hotel is in Silom, conveniently right in front of Chong Nonsi BTS station. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choices... and the swimming on the rooftop is great!

• Premier Room

You cannot event open all the curtain, then the room was too dark cause there are just some small lights. The room even did not have any chairs. Staffs were not willing to support. And the air conditioner is too weak that not enough to cover the whole room.

Location is really close to train station and easy to go around silom area. the room is big, with is enough for 3 people.

• Heritage Trio Panorama

Not a 4 star rated hotel.No spare pillows.Mould in bathroom on bath and sink area.Very "tired" decor. Pool needs maintenance.Cheapest toilet paper.One tiny bar of soap to use between bath and sink.

Comfortable bed

• Premier Room

Breakfast variety was very limited and food served were repeated during my 5 nights stay. Pool was small and pool side wasn't cleaned. Gym room was so run down and looks filty. Room curtains should be cleaned thoroughly as stained are found by closer look.

All bell boys were extremely friendly, cheerful and helpful... thumbs up to them. Location is superb. Less than a min walk to BTS station (ideal for old folks as escalator is available). Just next to hotel is Lek Seafood which served great reasonable priced local Thai food. Less than a min walk to 7 eleven and less than 2 mins walk to Boots Pharmacy and McDonald's. Finding local food is so convenient by just few steps out from the hotel.

• Comfort Room

It's not worth the price, and for sure it is NOT a 4stars hotel! Half of my room's lights didn't work, neither did the air condition; the duvet was so dirty, with even a blood spot. Furthermore, I met there the only not nice thai people, working at the reception. My last time here!

Very good position, close to the river and 'under'ground's station

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Comfort Room

My first room a/c broke so they gave me a suite across the road. Perfect Lovely staff! Great location for street food. Don't do tuk tuk, get a meter taxi, you'll save a fortune

• Comfort Room

The highlight of this place has to he the rooftop pool and location. The location is ideal for getting around easily as the skytrain station is located just opposite the hotel. The pool has the most amazing views of the Bangkok skyline. Good value for money.

• Premier Room

The Wifi was pretty bad. It kept disconnect. In the morning when we got up the internet won't connect, we stayed there for 1 week and it happened every day we were there.

Location was great for where most we need to get to. It is also good because the Sky train was just a minute walk.

Water of the swimming pool not very agreable. The hotel and the equipment in the rooms is quite tired, refurbishment is needed

Staff professional and friendly, the restaurent was good. The metro is few meters away, there is a shop for continental food very close where it is possible to have breakfast and lunch, there is a big store one station from the hotel. The river is also very close (quick access to river boats). The roms are big and well equiped.

• Comfort Room

My original room was over booked. Was upgraded to superb room but unfortunately there was no hot water or internet available in the room. The water only trickled from the wash basin and again no hot water. When I complained technician was sent to my room to rectify but this did not happen. When I complained again I was given a wonderful upgrade room with free breakfast. But I felt that I should have received a refund because I did not have any hot water or internet for two days and nights. This did not happen. Very disappointing. Also staff are a bit dour. Need to be more welcoming

Ideal location. Easy access to all areas of Bangkok

• Premier Room

The view was not the best but i have had worse.the bath was designed more for people with handicaps.

The hotel was in a great location, very easy to get anywhere by BTS. hotel very quiet,very good staff and good breakfast worth the money.

• Comfort Room

At least provide some things in the room like flat iron,adaptor. The reception Night shift lady, should work on her English , couldn't communicate well when we arrived.

We were happy since we felt was value for Money. Thanks for providing water everyday. That was nice

• Comfort Room

The room was shabby with strange smell the toilet smelly bathroom amenities very basic TV no English channels and poor reception. Worse hotel I have stayed in years. Definitely not 4star barely 3.

Only location

• Panorama Vista Suite

I didn't like the bathroom situation. Unfortunately, water ended up on the floor every time I used the shower. I got some misinformation about a particular temple that didn't open until 12:00 on Sunday.

I liked the location, the pool area, the staff who spoke enough English to help and the breakfast options.

• Heritage Trio Panorama

The bathroom is okay. However, the water didn't drain fast enough, so you would end up with a wet bathroom floor. They should please check the plumbing.

Good location in the Silom area. Within walking distance from the hustle and bustle. Bars, restaurants and shopping. So you would save a great deal in transport costs, if that is a concern. I would recommend using Uber to get around the city, as it is much easier and cheap.

• Comfort Room

Hotelstaff didn't speak english really well, so we had difficulty on communication with them. Hotelstaff made check-in to our room to somebody else. So while we were at our room, some other customer came to our room! Breakfast was not worth of the money.

Swimmingpool on the top of the building was nice. Location was good,skytrain were next to hotel.

• Comfort Room

We had to change rooms 3 times because the rooms were disgustingly dirty. We finally settled because we were exhausted from our trip that day and did not want to go through the hassle of getting our money back and finding a new hotel. The design is depressing, the bed sheets were all stained, the towels were old, filled with human hair and stained, the ceiling was moldy, the air conditioning was dripping water in the middle of the bedroom and was close to falling down, the showers had mold everywhere, the bed incredibly hard, the curtains in the tub of our last room and in the bedroom of all the rooms were visibly dirty and we found various previously killed insects around the room that no-one managed to clean. The breakfast, while relatively plentiful (pancakes, eggs, thai food, cereal, coffee, bread, juice), was again a huge disappointment. We had breakfast at 6am, the exact same time it opened and when you would think it would be most fresh. The pancakes were hard and almost undercooked. The staff was terrible. Not a single "Hello" or smile, no apologies for our terrible stay. This is in no way a 4-star hotel. The pictures on Booking are photoshopped. Please avoid this place! It really ruined the end of our trip. I have stayed in hostels around the world, in 2-star hotels but this was undeniably the worst hotel I have stay in so far. We have stayed in 4-star hotels for the same price in Bangkok that are very good. This is the problem with Booking. Even with the comments of others it is rather difficult to really find transparency. For people looking for 4-star and 5-star hotels, I suggest using other websites that handselect hotels while negotiating a great price (Verychic, La sélection Airfrance, Suiteprivee).

The hotel is located in front of the BTS.

• Premier Room

You are 4 stars hotel but in the room don't have slipper,have got cups and kettle but don'thave tea or coffee. Blanket is smell bad and not clean.

• Premier Room

The entrance to the hotel was to dark and walked passed it,so did my brother who i met there and all depending on what side of the hotel your room is depends on your view.

The rooms were good and quiet,the bed ideal,food was good, Excellent location,staff very friendly and helpful,i really enjoyed my stay.

check in time is 2pm,not surevery flexible for the early arrivers

the location is good,easy to reach. be careful,although the address said silom,but theit is next to the BTS Chong ofNonsi andstation

• Comfort Room

air con....room not cool at all..think air con was faulty

brrakfast / bar area...massage on door step plus ATM machine.... staff helpful and courteous

• Panorama Vista Suite

everything else,. the rooms are old, everything is breaking down : AC, TV, furniture and fixture, no cable TV as mentioned by hotel/booking, kettle is provided but no tea no coffee as mentioned by hotel/booking, breakfast is made of very cheap product and unappealing. the AC didnot work properly and made excessive noise. ans we had bed bugs in our bed....

the staff was extremely helpful and accommodating

Browse The Heritage Bangkok traveller photo gallery